WFF / WBBF forum

Full Version: 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
As everybody knows from 2008 WFF-WBBF International Event's Calendar and the 28-th International magazine,
the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship will be held on November 22 in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Time is enough, so more information we will give later.
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE WRITES:

My dear friend
I forwarded your e-mail to the president.
She is very happy and promised to be in WFF World Championship in Poland and Lithuabnia with Brazilians and Spain competitors.
Yours
Jorge
Sendriene E. Wrote:As everybody knows from 2008 WFF-WBBF International Event's Calendar and the 28-th International magazine,
the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship will be held on November 22 in Vilnius (Lithuania).

this is bodybuilding?
Sarah Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:As everybody knows from 2008 WFF-WBBF International Event's Calendar and the 28-th International magazine,

this is bodybuilding?

Yes, on November 22 in Vilnius will be held two contests:
WBBF World Professional Bodybuilding Championship
WFF fitness Grand Prix International (Model Fitness, "Fit-Kids", Aerobic Fitness).
Sendriene E. Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:

this is bodybuilding?

WFF fitness Grand Prix International (Model Fitness, "Fit-Kids", Aerobic Fitness).

I see...
Today we received a call ftom the United Arab Emirates.
Now living in UAE the former World Pro Champion HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria) told us that he is going to take part at the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship in Vilnius (November 22)
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call ftom the United Arab Emirates.
Now living in UAE the former World Pro Champion HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria) told us that he is going to take part at the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship in Vilnius (November 22)

I know him...
Nicole Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call ftom the United Arab Emirates.

I know him...

Hassan is a great bodybuilder. He did not competed a few years. Only now he starts with the local Arab Competitions and goes on in autumn.
wff_edita Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:

I know him...

Hassan is a great bodybuilder. He did not competed a few years. Only now he starts with the local Arab Competitions and goes on in autumn.

I remember him.
Nicole Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:

I know him...

I remember him.

do you have some pictures of the bodybuilder?
Elisabeth Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:

this is bodybuilding?

I see...

It is very good when there is such a wide presentation!

HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria)
edita_wff Wrote:

HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria)

good sportsman!
Today the meeting of the Organizing Committee World Championship and Members WFF-WBBF International Executive council was held in Vilnius.
The participants agreed that the first half of the year was positive:
1. All 23 WFF-WBBF International Contests in various countries, among them Europe Championships and “Amber Prix International” were very successful.
2. The participants underlined the positive attitude to the WFF-WBBF activities of the High State Institutions (Government, Parliament) and Olympic Committee too.
3. The coming extra level International Events require great attention and much work:
a.WFF Pro World Championship (October 26, Prague, Czech Republic)
b.WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships (November 7-9, Bydgoszcz, Poland)
c.WBBF Pro World Championship (November 22, Vilnius, Lithuania)
d.WFF-WBBF Pro and Amateur “Universe” World Grand Prix (November 28-30, Mumbay, India).
In 2008 WFF-WBBF International organizes over 60 International Contests World Wide.
More info:
www.wff.lt
edita_wff Wrote:

HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria)

that will be fine!

say something about the competitors and the categories in vilnius?
Today we received a call from Russia.
Director WFF-WBBF Pro League ANDREJ BASOV (Russia) told us he is coming to Lithuania at the end of the July. He will set important International questions with the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
Russia plans to participate at the WFF-International Contest in Austria (Graz, September 27) and WFF Pro World in Czech (Prague, October 26).
For the following great Events Russia has big and numerous teams with top World Class sportsmen:
WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships in Poland (Bydgoszcz, November 7-9), WBBF Pro World Championships in Lithuania (Vilnius, November 22) and WFF-WBBF “Universe” Grand Prix in India (Mumbay, November 28-30).
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE WRITES:

My dear friend
I forwarded your e-mail to the president.
She is very happy and promised to be in WFF World Championship in Poland and Lithuabnia with Brazilians and Spain competitors.
Yours
Jorge

We are ready to Vilnius!
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
You have clearly transmitted my way of thinking regarding to this doomed event.
They didn´t trust us and that was the result.
Most people still don´t realize how powerful WFF and WBBF have become.
Others do and the number is growing every day.
I am at your side, sending the strongest South American team to compete in next World Championships and Universe in Mumbai.
Your friend
Jorge
President WFF WBBF
South American Countries

Dita

It is always interesting to prognose who could possibly win at the 2008 Pro World Championship.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREY BASOV states that Russia will be as strong as never this time.
The Bodybuilding World will learn new Great Names.
Dita Wrote:It is always interesting to prognose who could possibly win at the 2008 Pro World Championship.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREY BASOV states that Russia will be as strong as never this time.
The Bodybuilding World will learn new Great Names.

right!
Yesterday a meeting of the 2008 World Pro Championship was held in Vilnius.
The reparation goes according the plan.
In the nearest future we will decide abouth the exact place of the Contest.
We have a few Halls at ther moment.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Yesterday a meeting of the 2008 World Pro Championship was held in Vilnius.
The reparation goes according the plan.
In the nearest future we will decide abouth the exact place of the Contest.
We have a few Halls at ther moment.

everuthing moves and moves well. the contest is closer.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms the participation of American Teams at both contests - Poland and Lithuania:

If the final date is 14-16 of course we will compete in Vilnius, but if the date is 8-9, it is impossible. The stay in Europe would be very very expensive and it is impossible to travel twice. So please tell Andrej NOT TO CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms the participation of American Teams at both contests - Poland and Lithuania:

If the final date is 14-16 of course we will compete in Vilnius, but if the date is 8-9, it is impossible. The stay in Europe would be very very expensive and it is impossible to travel twice. So please tell Andrej NOT TO CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!
Jorge

fine!
Today we received a letter from UK.
UK Bodybuilders are still discussing deciding at what 2008 WBBF Contests participate this time.
Finally the decision is made: the UK Bodybuilders will come to VILNIUS (November 21-23)

“….Thanks for that.
The reason I was asking was because of travel preparations……
……As an experienced show organiser yourself, you know timing is vital in getting everything in the right place and at the right time.
Personally I hope it wil be in Vilnius at least for this year.
Thanks again, I will continue to monitor events on your website and continue with preparations….”
WBBF Pro Contests collect big athletes
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:WBBF Pro Contests collect big athletes
Today we received a letter from India.
It is fine, that the national teal India is going to participate both at the WFF-WBBF Contests in Poland (November 14-16) and Lithuania (November 21-23):

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information for World championship Poland as wel las Lithuania event.
Me and India team will plan to participate in it & as per your directive.
Regarding Poland to Lithuania event definitely i will do that, hope so good time in near future with you.
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF
WFF-WBBF International set pro Division in 2004.
Then the first Pro World Championship was held in Vilnius Congress Palace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12