WFF / WBBF forum

Full Version: 2010 Pro and Am UNIVERSE and WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:2010 WFF-WBBF Am and Pro Championship and "Universe", October 28-31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:2010 WFF-WBBF Am and Pro Championship and "Universe", October 28-31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
Hello everybody.

I'm curious about category 'Extreme Bodybuilding 1' in which Alexander Nevskiy has won. What is the difference between 'Extreme Bodybuilding 1' and 'Extreme Bodybuilding'?
SENIORS, JUNIORS.
2010 WFF-WBBF Am and Pro Championship and "Universe", October 28-31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
2010 WFF-WBBF Am and Pro Championship and "Universe", October 28-31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
peterv240 Wrote:Hello everybody.

I'm curious about category 'Extreme Bodybuilding 1' in which Alexander Nevskiy has won. What is the difference between 'Extreme Bodybuilding 1' and 'Extreme Bodybuilding'?

Hello Peter,

It was just a piece of harmless fun- not a contest in the true sense of the word. You can see from the photos that nobody was contest ready. Nevskiy and myself were both guests at the event where we received WBBF Silver medals of honour and did a bit of guest posing as part of the event. I myself retired from competitive bodybuilding when I won the overall title in Vinius in 2008.
I was very fortunate to meet Alexander, a courteous well-mannered gentleman who I feel and hope will do well in the world of films and show business with the right connections and a little bit of luck. He certainly has got what it takes.

We both did a short interview with Russian television and it was great.

Dayo Audi

(WBBF Mr Universe 2008)
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
peterv240 Wrote:Hello everybody.

Hello Peter,

It was just a piece of harmless fun, not a contest in the true sense of the word. You Can See From The Photo Contest That nobody was ready. Nevskiy Were Both myself and guests at the event Where We WBBF Received Silver Medal of Honour and did a bit of guest posing as part of the event. I myself retired from competitive bodybuilding when I won the overall title in a nail in 2008.
I was very fortune to meet Alexander, a well-mannered courteous gentleman who I feel and hope will do well in the world of films and show business with the right connections and a little bit of luck. He certainly has got what it Takes.

Both we did a short interview with Russian television and it was great.

Dayo Audi

(WBBF Mr. Universe 2008)
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13