WFF / WBBF forum

Full Version: 2010 Pro and Am UNIVERSE and WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
During the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Slovakia the decision to organize in Slovakia 2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World Championships and “Universe” was made.
The dates of the contests are November 4-8, 2010.
The official letters to the Slovak organizers were given and the preparation already started.
E.Sendriene Wrote:During the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Slovakia the decision to organize in Slovakia 2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World Championships and “Universe” was made.
The official letters to the Slovak organizers were given and the preparation already started.

World Fitness Federation held the 2009 WFF-WBBF „Universe“ contest at City Brusno Kupele (November 7, Slovakia).
The President Government Jouth and Sport Committee and a Member Parliament Republic Slovakia Dusan Galis came to congratulate the participants and organizers of this important International Event.
Mr. Dusan Galis presented the congratulating letter of the Prime Minster Republic Slovakia Robert Fico to the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras.
The opening ceremony of the WFF-WBBF „Unverse“ was led by the former Prime Minister Republic Slovakia Vladimir Meciar.
In recognition of the great efforts to support the sport and fitness in the country and internationally the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras awarded with the genuine Gold Medal both Prime Ministers Republic Slovakia: Mr. Robert Fico and Mr. Vladimir Meciar. Before the holder of this High International Award was only the President Parliament Austria Professor Alfred Gerstl.
Among the respectable audience present at the event were the Enviroment Minister Republic Slovakia Jozef Medved, vice President special police forces Slovakia Police General Mr. Jaroslav Ambros.
Today we received a letter from Scotland.
A famous UK film star WBBF World Champion MIKE MITCHELL confirmed his participation at the 2010 WFF-WBBF Contests in Slovakia.
E.Sendriene Wrote:During the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Slovakia the decision to organize in Slovakia 2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World Championships and “Universe” was made.

Director General (Raditel) Kupele Brusno STEFAN HRCKA, Slovak National Television Official ANDREA CHABRONOVA.
2009 WFF-WBBF "Universe",
The Banquet,
November 7, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Director General (Raditel) Kupele Brusno STEFAN HRCKA, Slovak National Television Official ANDREA CHABRONOVA.
2009 WFF-WBBF "Universe",
The Banquet,
November 7, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia

It was agreed to give 20 000 Euro prize money fro the professionals. There will be 4 Pro Categories: WBBF one women and one men Bodybuilding Category, WFF men sport fitness (Sarko, Medo, Kittner, Chasalov...) and Model Fitness categories.

2010 WFF-WBBF Slovakia.
It seems a complicate question about the 2010 WFF-WBBF Events in Slovakia. On November 4-8, 2010 International teams will come to the WFF-WBBF Pro (20 000 Euro) and Amateur World Championship and “Universe” in Brusno Kupele.
At the same time International Federation does it’s best to organize one more Pro Show with the same extra Prize Money of 20 000 Euro in Bratislava on the same days. Time is enough, but we need a good working technical team to cover all competitions well.
E.Sendriene Wrote:

2010 WFF-WBBF Slovakia.
It seems a complicate question about the 2010 WFF-WBBF Events in Slovakia. On November 4-8, 2010 International teams will come to the WFF-WBBF Pro (20 000 Euro) and Amateur World Championship and “Universe” in Brusno Kupele.
At the same time International Federation does it’s best to organize one more Pro Show with the same extra Prize Money of 20 000 Euro in Bratislava on the same days. Time is enough, but we need a good working technical team to cover all competitions well.

HOUSES OF GOVERNMENT Republic Slovakia.
Headquarters Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.
International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, LIUBOMIR MARTINKA (Slovakia), 2009
Today we received a call from Slovakia.
WFF-WBBF Official in Slovakia LIUBOMIR MARTINKA congratulated all of us with the coming Holidays.
He informed, that the new national WFF-WBBF federation has been registered in Slovakia.
The new federation started the preparation of the 2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Professional World Championship (20 000 Euro prize money), that will be held in Slovak Tatra mountain resort Brusno Kupele on November 6, 2010.
The WFF-WBBF International receives requests about the 2010 World Championship for Disabled Sportsmen.
This is the preliminary information and confirmation.
Sendriene E.>WFF Wrote:The WFF-WBBF International receives requests about the 2010 World Championship for Disabled Sportsmen.

After the successful 2009 WBBF Lithuania Power Championship (December 6, Palanga City Resort) ANDREJ LARIONOV was elected to the position of the WFF-WBBF Disabled Sports Chairman.
WFF secretary service Wrote:
Sendriene E.>WFF Wrote:The WFF-WBBF International receives requests about the 2010 World Championship for Disabled Sportsmen.

After the successful 2009 WBBF Lithuania Power Championship (December 6, Palanga City Resort) ANDREJ LARIONOV was elected to the position of the WFF-WBBF Disabled Sports Chairman.
Sendriene E.>WFF Wrote:

GREAT NEWS :wink:
Mickael LOUVEL Wrote:

GREAT NEWS :wink:

Yes, we have great plans working with Disabled Sportsmen on the International level. If we have a number of professional people in our team it will make a good thing for all of us.
Today we received a call from Slovakia. WFF-WBBF International Official in Slovakia LIUBOMIR MARTINKA gave us the latest information about the coming 2010 WFF-WBBF World Championship and „Universe“ that will be held in Slocakia this autumn. In February a wide press conference will be held. The International and National Federations will be presented to public and the preparations of the coming contest as well.
Lithuania disabled sportsmen are getting ready for 2010 International Contests.
Basing on a sport project these sportsmen are going to take part at the WFF-WBBF World Championship in Slovakia.
BRUSNO, SLOVAKIA (Slovaks wish to overcome the famous „Olympia)

A few says ago the International Heads of WFF-WBBF visited „Brusno kupele“ mountain resort in Slovakia. On October 28-31 the most important International Events of the 2010 will be held in Brusno. That will be WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Professional Championships (20 000 euro prize money for Pros) and Amateur „Universe“ Contest. The Patron of these extraordinary events is the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia Robert Fico. In 2009 evaluating positive work developing sport and fitness the Prime Minister presented special Honour Diploma to the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras (Headquarters Government Republic Slovakia).
Visiting „Brusno kupele“ resort now, the International President Edmundas Daubaras had a meeting with the general director Stefan Hrčka. They have spoken on the details of the coming events. The organizers want maximum publicity. They are ready to pay air tickets and living for the press and television of various countries including „Eurosport“ that will be working at the events in Brusno.
At the same time the organizers will take part at the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship and the 42-d „Amber Prix International“ in Kaunas (May 7-9, Lithuania). They will be present at the „Elta“ news agency press conference and take part at the WFF-WBBF meeting in the Parliament Republic Lithuania.
A few days ago visiting Moscow (Russia) President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the 2009 WBBF Pro World Champion LIUDMILA KOLESNIKOVA and President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV. Liudmila prepares to participate at the 2010 WBBF Pro World in Slovakia.
WFF secretary service Wrote:A few days ago visiting Moscow (Russia) President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the 2009 WBBF Pro World Champion LIUDMILA KOLESNIKOVA and President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV. Liudmila prepares to participate at the 2010 WBBF Pro World in Slovakia.
2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World Championship and “Universe”

It will be the second time that along with Bodybuilding and Fitness Athletes the World’s best Model Fitness Professionals in October in Brusno (Slovakia) will fight for the cash money prizes.
WFF secretary service Wrote:2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World Championship and “Universe”

It will be the second time that along with Bodybuilding and Fitness Athletes the World’s best Model Fitness Professionals in October in Brusno (Slovakia) will fight for the cash money prizes.

FOTO
Eva Martinkova (Slovakia)
Today we received a letter from Iran. Ali Reza Rasa writes:

Sir Edmundas Daubaras
The honorable chairman of World Federation (WBBF-WFF)

I Ali Reza Rasa a member of Federation WFF- WBBF, have a professional card of that honorable Federation, thank for your help in the organizing my participation in the World Competition.
Due to your professional experience, I would like to ask you for the favour of assisting me in choosing the competition for me in 2010.
I would be grateful if you recomend of best competition that I can participate in.
It's your kindness to give me the time and place that these competitions will take place.
I'm waiting for your response as soon as possible so that I could start training.
Yours Ali Reza Rasa
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Iran. Ali Reza Rasa writes:

Sir Edmundas Daubaras
The honorable chairman of World Federation (WBBF-WFF)

I Ali Reza Rasa a member of Federation WFF- WBBF, have a professional card of that honorable Federation, thank for your help in the organizing my participation in the World Competition.
Due to your professional experience, I would like to ask you for the favour of assisting me in choosing the competition for me in 2010.
I would be grateful if you recomend of best competition that I can participate in.
It's your kindness to give me the time and place that these competitions will take place.
I'm waiting for your response as soon as possible so that I could start training.
Yours Ali Reza Rasa
INTERNATIONAL “GOLDAX” AND WFF-WBBF COOPERATION

In April 2010 being in Germany President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the “Goldax” representative (Inhaber) KARL-HEINZ BREITZMANN.
“Goldax” is one of the biggest gold traders World Wide and it is interested in the WFF-WBBF International activities.
EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and “Goldax” have spoken on possible nearest cooperation. After speaking with associates from Dubai (UAE) “Goldax” proposes to participate as sponsor at the 2010 World Pro and Am Championship and “Universe” in Slovakia (October 28 - 31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
“Goldax” is ready to make in Brusno Kupele presentation of the unique 350 kilograms gold plate and it plans to give the Over All Champs Gold Plates as Awards. WFF-International Contest participants in Germany already second year in a row use to receive gold plate awards from “Goldax”.
WFF secretary service Wrote:INTERNATIONAL “GOLDAX” AND WFF-WBBF COOPERATION

In April 2010 being in Germany President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the “Goldax” representative (Inhaber) KARL-HEINZ BREITZMANN.
“Goldax” is one of the biggest gold traders World Wide and it is interested in the WFF-WBBF International activities.
EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and “Goldax” have spoken on possible nearest cooperation. After speaking with associates from Dubai (UAE) “Goldax” proposes to participate as sponsor at the 2010 World Pro and Am Championship and “Universe” in Slovakia (October 28 - 31, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
“Goldax” is ready to make in Brusno Kupele presentation of the unique 350 kilograms gold plate and it plans to give the Over All Champs Gold Plates as Awards. WFF-International Contest participants in Germany already second year in a row use to receive gold plate awards from “Goldax”.
WFF secretary service Wrote:INTERNATIONAL “GOLDAX” AND WFF-WBBF COOPERATION

President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS ,
“Goldax” representative (Inhaber) KARL-HEINZ BREITZMANN.
(April, 2010, Germany)
Today we received a letter from France.
French bodybuilder ALEX GRI plans to participate at the 2010 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Slovakia.

„I'm very intérested.is it possible to participate at the world championship , what I have to do ?
can you give me more information?
Thanks.“
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from France.
French bodybuilder ALEX GRI plans to participate at the 2010 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Slovakia.

„I'm very intérested.is it possible to participate at the world championship , what I have to do ?
Thanks.“
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:

Thanks.“
so can you tell how can registrer, where and when and how can I take my licence, and make inscription? please Idon't have found this information in the forum and the web site
thanks
alex gri Wrote:
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:

Thanks.“
so can you tell how can registrer, where and when and how can I take my licence, and make inscription? please Idon't have found this information in the forum and the web site
thanks

Tomorrow the organizers from Slovakia will come to Lithuania for the 2010 Europe and 42-d "Amber Prix International".
Next month Slovakia starts great media actions as this contest in 2011 will be turned to the professional WFF-WBBF OLYMPIA.
In June the new WFF-WBBF Slovakia web page will start working and You can register THEN.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13