WFF / WBBF forum
2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Official recognized contests (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-09-2008

Today we received a letter from the UK
(for the evident reasons we do not publish his name here):

Hi ,
its with enormous interest that i heard about wff as I'm bodybuilder competitor , i would like
about the possibilities that i have to received the pro card from wff so that would give a great chance to compete
at that wff bodybuilding events as they look awesome and well organized.
Going to talk a little bit about me i haven't achieved any European or world title but i do have a few titles achieved in England where i live.
apart of the titles i have a few more achieved , if you look at this web site that's a page about me there's allot information
about my training and the shows iv done so far.
looking forward to hear from wff
many thanks
xxx

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 10-09-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK
(for the evident reasons we do not publish his name here):

Hi ,
its with enormous interest that i heard about wff as I'm bodybuilder competitor , i would like
about the possibilities that i have to received the pro card from wff so that would give a great chance to compete
at that wff bodybuilding events as they look awesome and well organized.
Going to talk a little bit about me i haven't achieved any European or world title but i do have a few titles achieved in England where i live.
apart of the titles i have a few more achieved , if you look at this web site that's a page about me there's allot information
about my training and the shows iv done so far.
looking forward to hear from wff
many thanks
xxx

The WFF-WBBF Pro Division answer is:

Dear friend,
At the same time with the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championships we organize the WFF-WBBF "Universe" Contest (the 9-th "Universe") in Vilnius, Lithuania (November 21-23).
Just come, participate at the "Universe" first.
In case we and You will see Your level is high enough, or You will win the Amateur "Universe", then there will be possibilities to get a Pro Card and participate at the Pro World the same day.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-09-2008

Today we received a letter from Russia.
Secretary general WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA starts sending information of the Russian Sportsmen to get EU visas and participate at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Poland and Lithuania.
According the information received from the President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV, many Russia Athletes get prepared for the Contests. Among them more than 20 famous Russia Bodybuilders.

- tatjana - 10-10-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Russia.
Secretary general WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA starts sending information of the Russian Sportsmen to get EU visas and participate at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Poland and Lithuania.
According the information received from the President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV, many Russia Athletes get prepared for the Contests. Among them more than 20 famous Russia Bodybuilders.

that are good news!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-11-2008

Today we received a call from Estonia.
WBBF Pro ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, how Estonia bodybuilders are preparing to participate at the WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF Amateur “Universe” Contest in Vilnius (Lithuania).

- brother - 10-11-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia.
WBBF Pro ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, how Estonia bodybuilders are preparing to participate at the WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF Amateur “Universe” Contest in Vilnius (Lithuania).

fine!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-11-2008

Today we received one more letter from India.
India delegates are coming to Vilnius:

President WFF-WBBF International
Edmundas Daubaras

Hello,
God is great! Only God wanted we to unite!
When we met at Greece, I really wanted to work with you, but unfortunately we had some commitments already comitted and hence though I wanted to have WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe Championships at India, but because of previous commitments it was not possible at that time, but now today, at this time we are absolutely free.
We want to affiliate with Word’s most powerfull association in the World - i.e WFF-WBBF.
We are ready to organize the WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe/World Championships at India in the month of January 2009 with the same aminities we had offered at NABBA UNIVERSE CHAMPIONSHIP, i.e :
100 free airtickets + US 40000 $ cash prize + 3 days stay + 6 free airtickets to Judges + 2 free airtickets to the President and the Secretery of WFF-WBBF.
If you think it is O.K, please immediately give me green signal, as I have to convince my ORGANIZING COMMITTEE about the same.
I will come to the 9-th WFF-WBBF Amateur "Universe" Contest (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania) and the WBBF Pro World Championships (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania) with proposal and with guarantee letters .
Again I thanks the God is great and only He wanted to have WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe/World Championships at India.
Mahesh Lohar
India

- Ema - 10-11-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from India.
India delegates are coming to Vilnius:

President WFF-WBBF International
Edmundas Daubaras

Hello,
God is great! Only God wanted we to unite!
When we met at Greece, I really wanted to work with you, but unfortunately we had some commitments already comitted and hence though I wanted to have WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe Championships at India, but because of previous commitments it was not possible at that time, but now today, at this time we are absolutely free.
We want to affiliate with Word’s most powerfull association in the World - i.e WFF-WBBF.
We are ready to organize the WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe/World Championships at India in the month of January 2009 with the same aminities we had offered at NABBA UNIVERSE CHAMPIONSHIP, i.e :
100 free airtickets + US 40000 $ cash prize + 3 days stay + 6 free airtickets to Judges + 2 free airtickets to the President and the Secretery of WFF-WBBF.
If you think it is O.K, please immediately give me green signal, as I have to convince my ORGANIZING COMMITTEE about the same.
I will come to the 9-th WFF-WBBF Amateur "Universe" Contest (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania) and the WBBF Pro World Championships (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania) with proposal and with guarantee letters .
Again I thanks the God is great and only He wanted to have WFF-WBBF Amateur Universe/World Championships at India.
Mahesh Lohar
India

it will be nice to see people from india in vilnius..........................

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-13-2008

Today we received a letter from France.
French bodybuilder Michael is coming to Vilnius to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Event:

good day,
it s mickael.
i will take the ticket for coming.
i want if it s ok for the guest; and i arrived friday to vilnius.
you come at the airport!!!
i will let you , which hour i arrive in vilnius!!
thank you
mickael

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-13-2008

Today we received a letter from the UK:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you for that information.
I feel that the problem is that there has been no reference point for interested bodybuilders interested in WFF/WBBF over here in the UK.
This was why I suggested that it is important that a show is run here to raise awareness.
My friends promised help as they are very good at organising and said I should think about the possibility of running an open qualifier.
We will probably need to speak at some length to organise things properly as I know you are the kind of man that does things by the book.
I have a number of the UK people interested in flying over to Lithuania to sit Judges exam so we can have a few judges our end.
That may need to be planned at some point next year.
We will need all the logistic support to establish the WFF/WBBF presence here and a mandate of authority from you.
By the way I have organised my ticket for Vilnius.
Regards,
………

- Nicole - 10-13-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from France.
French bodybuilder Michael is coming to Vilnius to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Event:

good day,
it s mickael.
i will take the ticket for coming.
i want if it s ok for the guest; and i arrived friday to vilnius.
you come at the airport!!!
i will let you , which hour i arrive in vilnius!!
thank you
mickael

beautiful... :evil:

- Mickael LOUVEL - 10-13-2008

Hi ed, i'm exciting to coming in vilnius and meet you.

nicole peut etre je vous rencontrerais a une competition en france ou au salon. :wink:

mickael

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 10-13-2008

Mickael LOUVEL Wrote:Hi ed, i'm exciting to coming in vilnius and meet you.

nicole peut etre je vous rencontrerais a une competition en france ou au salon. :wink:

mickael

Dear Michael, Your shape is super!
I hope to see You in Vilnius at the "Universe".

- abbey - 10-13-2008

andrej_wff Wrote:
Mickael LOUVEL Wrote:Hi ed, i'm exciting to coming in vilnius and meet you.

mickael

Dear Michael, Your shape is super!
I hope to see You in Vilnius at the "Universe".

Great!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-14-2008

Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE wrote:

Dear Ed,
I just wanted you to know that finally we got our tickets to Poland. So we´ll be there and then we´ll travel to Vilnius to compete in the pro show.
Regarding to the show in Vilnius, categories are the usual ones in pro contests?: I mean light and heavy in men and light and heavy in women?
Than you so much,
Jorge

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 10-14-2008

Today we received a letter from Estonia.
Team Estonia is preparing to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Poland and Lithuania:

Здраствуйте Эдмундас Дабарас!
Довожу до Вашего сведения, что усиленно готовлюсь на чемп.мира,
который пройдёт в Польше, а так же на Вильнюс среди профи.
Есть ещё вопрос, прочитал, что надо приглашение на «Юниверс»,
именно от Вас.
Есть ли такая возможность?
А так же привезу молодого спортсмена, с довольно хорошими задатками.
Решил написать, так как возможно Вы не в курсе всех дел в Эстонии.
С Уважением,
Олег Фёдоров.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-14-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Dear Ed,
I just wanted you to know that finally we got our tickets to Poland. So we´ll be there and then we´ll travel to Vilnius to compete in the pro show.
Regarding to the show in Vilnius, categories are the usual ones in pro contests?: I mean light and heavy in men and light and heavy in women?
Than you so much,
Jorge

The WFF-WBBF President‘s answer was:

Dear Jorge,

You know very well that all of us do our best to the SPORT.
It has never been easy.
There always have been complications, accidents, incidents...
But we go ahead.
Stability in this movement is the KEY.
I wish for all of us to be strong enough and to have enough inner power
to overcome the obstacles.
All our life (in general) is fighting and overcoming the life obstacles.

Due to the comparitively big number of amateur competitors there would
be two shows in Vilnius:
- WFF-WBBF Amateur "Universe" Contest (standard amateur categories)
- WBBF Pro World Championships (2 men and 2 women categories; light and
heavy).
With the best wishes to You and all our American friends,
Edmundas

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-15-2008

Today we received a letter from the USA.
Bodybuilding promoter Mark Mueller wishes us a good contest in Vilnius and invites the Heavyweight Bodybuilder to be his guests in the USA:

Great website! Good luck with the upcoming contest in Lithuania – if there are super-heavy weight bodybuilders there, that would like to visit new york – let me know. Thanks – home number is 212 usually home from the gym weeknights after 8:30pm (here in new york).
Have a great week – best,
Mark Mueller

- Philip - 10-17-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Dear Ed,
Than you so much,
Jorge

The WFF-WBBF President‘s answer was:

Dear Jorge,

You know very well that all of us do our best to the SPORT.
It has never been easy.
There always have been complications, accidents, incidents...
But we go ahead.
Stability in this movement is the KEY.
I wish for all of us to be strong enough and to have enough inner power
to overcome the obstacles.
All our life (in general) is fighting and overcoming the life obstacles.

Due to the comparitively big number of amateur competitors there would
be two shows in Vilnius:
- WFF-WBBF Amateur "Universe" Contest (standard amateur categories)
- WBBF Pro World Championships (2 men and 2 women categories; light and
heavy).
With the best wishes to You and all our American friends,
Edmundas

I understand this. :roll:

- edita_wff - 10-17-2008

WFF-WBBF International started visa work for India delegates to come to Lithuania:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-17-2008

Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed that tomorrow they will hold Poland Nationals.
He said Polish press and television are interested very much in the coming WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland).
Minister Sport Poland probably will be present at the Event.
Famous Polish Bodybuilders will look what is going on in Bydgoszcz and then a week later probably will compete at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Pro Contests in Vilnius (Lithuania).

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-17-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed that tomorrow they will hold Poland Nationals.
He said Polish press and television are interested very much in the coming WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland).
Minister Sport Poland probably will be present at the Event.
Famous Polish Bodybuilders will look what is going on in Bydgoszcz and then a week later probably will compete at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Pro Contests in Vilnius (Lithuania).

On October 24, 2008, Friday a wide press conference will be held in Bydgoszcz.
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will be present there.

- edita_wff - 10-18-2008

National Team members WBBF Estonia ROMAN POLSIN and ALEKSANDR SEVCOV

- Alf - 10-19-2008

edita_wff Wrote:

National Team members WBBF Estonia ROMAN POLSIN and ALEKSANDR SEVCOV

fine!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-20-2008

Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREY BASOV informed, that the preparation to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Russia nationals goes well.
A number of Russia top competitors are going to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World in Poland and another team is going to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro Events in Lithuania.
Visa work goes according the plan.
Russians start planning their participation at the WFF-WBBF International Events in India too.

- Ema - 10-20-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREY BASOV informed, that the preparation to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Russia nationals goes well.
A number of Russia top competitors are going to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World in Poland and another team is going to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro Events in Lithuania.
Visa work goes according the plan.
Russians start planning their participation at the WFF-WBBF International Events in India too.

we shall see...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-20-2008

Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark PALLE RASMUSSEN wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
here is the list for the Danish athletes for the Universe Fitness in Vilnius:

Ms. Leonor Greffel - woman - fitness - over 30
Ms. Nanna Brande-Lavridsen - woman - performance - over 20
Mr. Palle Rasmussen - men - fitness - over 30

I need following hotelrooms:
1 doubleroom for Ms. Greffel and Ms. Lavridsen
1 doubleroom with an extra child bed for me, my wife Mie and my son Victor (8 years)

I really look forward to come and compete in Vilnius again - I have been injured badly for three years, but this year I make my comeback, and what a perfect place to end the 2008-season; the place I won the World Championships in both 2004 and 2005!
I am in the shape of my life and hope to do good in both Poland and in Vilnius, as my son is going to see my compete for the first time ever.
We all look forward to come and visit Lituania and your great show again.
All the best from WFF Denmark!
Palle

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-21-2008

Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE will come ti India and he writes about the South America Team that will participate in the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contests Poland and in Lithuania:

Dear Ed
We´ll try to be in India.
Almost sure.
On the other hand I want you to know the name of the South American competitors who will be competing in Vilnius in both of your contests:

Antonio Osta (Uruguay)
Alexandra Aguiar (Uruguay)
Victor Martinez (Peru)
Yamila Vanisa Toledo (Argentina)
Miguel Sero (Argentina)
Marco Gentile (Argentina)

Your friend
Jorge

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-21-2008

Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

HELLO, MR EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, BIG PRESIDENT WFF!!!

i am very happy that you are invite me for participate for fitness
event and this is a big wish for me.
but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
but if possible for you, post for me the dvd of last year fitness event
I am in the germany now and 2 week latter my body is 100 % ready!
BECAUSE i am going to participate in mr universe 2008 only for 1 place.
and also give me the certificate of best poser!
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

- edita_wff - 10-21-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

HELLO, MR EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, BIG PRESIDENT WFF!!!

i am very happy that you are invite me for participate for fitness
event and this is a big wish for me.
but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
but if possible for you, post for me the dvd of last year fitness event
I am in the germany now and 2 week latter my body is 100 % ready!
BECAUSE i am going to participate in mr universe 2008 only for 1 place.
and also give me the certificate of best poser!
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)