WFF / WBBF forum
PADĖTIS TARPTAUTINĖSE FEDERACIJOSE - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forumai lietuvių kalba (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Įvairios federacijos (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: PADĖTIS TARPTAUTINĖSE FEDERACIJOSE (/showthread.php?tid=13)

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-21-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš vyriausio IFBB finansininko.
Jis kaltina RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ nesilaikant IFBB konstitucijos, vienašališkai nušalinant ir skiriant žmones į vadovaujančius postus, ignoruojant IFBB finansininko pastabas ir prašymus atsiskaityti už finansinę veiklą.
Todėl finansininkas priverstas paviešinti RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS finansines aferas, kurioms vykdyti marionetėmis tarnauja įvairių šalių nacionalinės federacijos.
RAFAELIS SANTOCHA bijo ir vengia viešų pasisakymų ir visai nesiruošia pasiaiškinti ir atsiskaityti IFBB nariams už jo daromas teisines ir finansines nesąmones.

ifbbpro@rocketmail.com write:
Re: SINS OF RAFAEL AND HIS YES-MEN

Respected Sirs,
This year 2009 Rafael blundered and acted in a dictatorial manner and used his power of Article 20.1 mercilessly attacking and punishing federation and loyal members of the IFBB. We curse at this man for his unbecoming behaviour and unbecoming attitude. He will pay a price or members of his family may get the curse, he cannot escape God's wrath.
1. He cancelled the Championships in Dubai, U.A.E. this year by postal votes (actually it was unilateral) but he said that it was done by postal votes; Why because he will look like a toy compared to Mr. Osama the champion of bodybuilders for Asia.
2. For not communicating with Rafael, Datuk Paul Chua was removed as the Executive Assistant? This is the most stupid reason given.
3. He suspended Datuk Paul Chua the man who served loyally and faithfully to the late Ben Weider in Asia for over 38 years. He used the doping incidents of the Hongkong Bodybuilders as a pretext to remove him. I understand Chua does not care anymore about the IFBB, he will not associate with these dirty rats.
4. He suspended Mr. Simon Chan, the Chairman of the ABBF Judges' Committee by holding a special meeting with all his YES-MEN ?
5. He suspended ABBF and its Executive Members for not obeying Rafael the dictator. His Executive Assistant happily announced in Arabic about this decision but he does not know the back-lash of the Asians. They underestimated the Asians pride.
6. We guess the next head to roll will be Mr. Axel Bauer for boldly speaking and exposing Rafael's crooked ways and the IFBB Corporation and their business empire???
I urge ABBF not to be a member of the so called "IFBB SPAIN" operating under the business corporation. You should not support the IFBB because it has many dirt's to clear.
You should read the emails which I sent to you: Mr. Axel Bauer asked many questions about their accounts, registration number etc. etc. but Rafael did not respond. Why is he hiding and avoiding all the questions from Mr. Bauer?
IF THE IFBB IS CLEAN WHY NOT SUBMIT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CLEAR THE STORY OF SUSPICION ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Victor

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-21-2009

Vienas Azijos IFBB vadovų SIMON CHAN SIU MAN parašė laišką IFBB vice prezidentui POLUI ČIUA.
Jis rašo, kad privati IFBB korporacija nesiskaito su nacionalinėmis federacijomis. RAFAELIS SANTOCHA elgiasi diktatoriškai ir priima sprendimus su niekuo nepasitaręs.
IFBB federacijoje netvarka ir chaosas, kas leidžia daryti nešvarius darbelius.

IFBB Asia Official SIMON CHAN SIU MAN has written a letter to the Vice President IFBB-International PAUL CHUA.
Re: Fw: JOKERS IN THE IFBB

The IFBB Corporation is doing exactly as what a business house does.
They do things at their whims and fancies.
NOW the great joker Adel Fahim claims as the FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT of the "IFBB" since when he was appointed to this position and who authorised him. He circulated a letter signing as the First V/P???? You can see clearly this power crazy man. He cannot even fit the shoes of Paul Chua. Albert Bushek or Philip Hope. This is the greatest insult to the other Vice-Presidents in the IFBB. If they can do what they like ...you will be the next VICTIM of their game.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL ..YOU MUST SAY YES TO THEM IF YOU SAY "NO" OUT YOU GO..THIS IS THEIR GAME.
UNDERSTAND that William Tierney was made as the Acting General-Secretary which means that Mr. Eric Weider must have resigned. Again this was not approved by the Congress. When William was appointed as the Asst. Secretary, this was tabled in Manama, Bahrain and this time, they care-to-hoot about the Member countries and their Executives and bull-dozed their way and appointed William.
VERY AMUSING and I was not surprised when I saw that Qatar will be hosting the 2009 World Championships. Two and Two = Four. Qatar is now a subject matter in the legal matters now pursued by the ABBF (Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation). The arrogant and uncouth man Rafael does as he pleases and does not care about the world opinion. This is DICTATORSHIP and TYRANNY.
Why Qatar...because they will not allow PAUL CHUA, AXEL BAUER and many other man of principles to attend to speak. This is a tragedy and sad case for democracy .
Simon Chan Siu Man

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-22-2009

INFORMACIJA
Šiandien Kuala Lampūre (Malaizija) vyksta Azijos šalių ir eilės Arabų pasaulio valstybių tarptautinis kongresas (dalyvauja apie 40 šalių).
Dienotvarkėje:
1. Dabartinė situacija IFBB federacijose-korporacijose
2. Bendradarbiavimo (susiliejimo) keliai su Pasauline WFF-WBBF federacija.
Daugiau informacijos pateiksime greitai.

- Dita - 04-22-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:INFORMACIJA
Šiandien Kuala Lampūre (Malaizija) vyksta Azijos šalių ir eilės Arabų pasaulio valstybių tarptautinis kongresas (dalyvauja apie 40 šalių).
Dienotvarkėje:
1. Dabartinė situacija IFBB federacijose-korporacijose
2. Bendradarbiavimo (susiliejimo) keliai su Pasauline WFF-WBBF federacija.
Daugiau informacijos pateiksime greitai.

Įdomu tai, kad didesnė pusė šių šalių palaikomos ir išlaikomos Nacionalinių Olimpinių Komitetų.
O kaip dėl garsiųjų Azijos žaidynių, apie kurias čia buvo daug kvaksėjimo iš Šiaulių pusės?
Rafaelis Santocha ir šitas žaidynes praranda?

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-23-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš patriotiškai nusiteikusio oficialaus IFBB atstovo.
Jis prašo maksimaliai paviešinti IFBB reikalus, nes „Vakaruose“ juridinis melas yra sunkus nusikaltimas.

Ifbb Professional wrote:
juliettebergmann@planet.nl
com@worldgames-iwga.org
brunocneto@yahoo.com.br
andre.wouters1@scarlet.be
peichi@worldgames2009.tw
ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com
padroinfo@ono.com
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
ifbbpro@rocketmail.com

Sir,
I suggest that you send all the documents on perjury and cheating cases and the letters from Mr. Axel about Pamela, Rafael and his associates to the following authorities: Interpol and Justice Department in Madrid and Montreal.
For sure they will be hauled up.
PERJURY is a serious offence in the West.
I will forward you the names of the person incharge and the addresses as well.
You guys are soft and must HIT them hard and do it immediately.
Victor

- Sonata - 04-24-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš patriotiškai nusiteikusio oficialaus IFBB atstovo.
Jis prašo maksimaliai paviešinti IFBB reikalus, nes „Vakaruose“ juridinis melas yra sunkus nusikaltimas.

Ifbb Professional wrote:
juliettebergmann@planet.nl
com@worldgames-iwga.org
brunocneto@yahoo.com.br
andre.wouters1@scarlet.be
peichi@worldgames2009.tw
ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com
padroinfo@ono.com
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
ifbbpro@rocketmail.com

Sir,
I suggest that you send all the documents on perjury and cheating cases and the letters from Mr. Axel about Pamela, Rafael and his associates to the following authorities: Interpol and Justice Department in Madrid and Montreal.
For sure they will be hauled up.
PERJURY is a serious offence in the West.
I will forward you the names of the person incharge and the addresses as well.
You guys are soft and must HIT them hard and do it immediately.
Victor

linksma...arba ne :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-24-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš Singapūro, kurį prašoma paviešinti WFF-WBBF forume.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA laiške RAFAELIUI SANTOCHAI aprašo eilinius nešvarius RAFAELIO žaidimus, taikant sankcijas už dopingo naudojimą IFBB:

Today we received one more letter to publish in the Forum from the IFBB-International Vice President PAUL CHUA <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>:

Subject: Fwd: LETTER TO RAFAEL SANTONJA
To: internacional@santonja.com, osama@alshafar.ae, ifbbeurope@yahoo.com, p.filleborn@neostrada.pl, albert@busek.de, dubinin@fbfr.ru, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, abbfasia@yahoo.com..sg, spbbf@slingshot.co.nz, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com, efbb@tedata.net, eg@yahoo.com, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au, bettomondello@libero.it, christina_weider@yahoo.com
Cc: "babamadhok" <babamadhok@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 6:01 PM

LETTER TO RAFAEL SANTONJA

Dear IFBB Executive Members & ABBF Executive Members:
I am appalled and surprised that Rafael Santonja can forgive Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation in lifting their suspension for FORGERY of DOPING DOCUMENTS which is a criminal offence in the eye of the law and instead targeting the ABBF and Mr. Paul Chua for the doping incidents of 2005 which the late Ben Weider was in charge of this matter together with his staff in Montreal, Canada.
I am aware that all doping results were sent directly to the IFBB Headquarters and not to ABBF. Why the IFBB does not keep all these records and why only now the IFBB under the president-ship of Rafael Santonja who is having a personal conflict and personalty clash with Paul Chua is asking for all these papers after a period of 4 long years. Surely IFBB as a responsible organisation will keep the records of all doping matters and suspensions? Why they are shifting this responsibility to the ABBF?
I smell something fishy?
I was shocked that Rafael appointed the General-Secretary of Qatar W/Lifting and Bodybuilding Federation Mr. Ibrahim Kafood to head the IFBB Commission for Asia? How can he do this when there is a legal case being pursued by the ABBF on the Qatar matter through their lawyers in London against the lifting of the suspension on Qatar.
I think Rafael should stop "double-standard" practises and be honest and straight-forward to all the the nations instead of beating around the bush and asking his Acting General-Secretary William Tierney to write letters here and there to disrupt the great harmony of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation.
Thank you
Baba Madhok

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 04-25-2009

Neseniai gavome laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad 25 Azijos kontinento šalys pasirengusios tapti Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos narėmis:

We received a letter from Singapore.
Vice President IFBB-International CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

WBBF'S CO-OPERATION WITH ABBF FOR HARMONY AND PEACE

Dear Edmundas
About 25 Asian countries would like to join your federation and we need to know about your Constitution and Bylaws urgently. We have an Emergency Meeting from 21 - 23 April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please get back to me urgently before this date.
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-26-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Neseniai gavome laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad 25 Azijos kontinento šalys pasirengusios tapti Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos narėmis:

Dear Edmundas
About 25 Asian countries would like to join your federation and we need to know about your Constitution and Bylaws urgently. We have an Emergency Meeting from 21 - 23 April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Čia dar šiek tiek informacijos apie IFBB reikalus, kuri paimta iš IFBB vice prezidento POLO ČIUA (Singapūras) susirašinėjimo su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu E.DAUBARU.
Įdomus faktas, kad IFBB federaciją-korporaciją palieka daug nacionalinių federacijų, kurias remia ir palaiko Nacionaliniai olimpiniai komitetai ir šalių vyriausybės:

Dear ED,
Thank you very much for your nice letter.
We have now 25 to 28 countries members of their respective Olympic Committees and recognised by their governments and they must be clear about WBBF's direction and I think we need to speak on this openly.
I look forward to hear from you.
Please let me know when I can phone you and at which number.
We are having an Emergency ABBF Special Congress on 23rd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we will make the decision in this meeting.
Regards,
Paul

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 04-27-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Čia dar šiek tiek informacijos apie IFBB reikalus, kuri paimta iš IFBB vice prezidento POLO ČIUA (Singapūras) susirašinėjimo su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu E.DAUBARU.
Įdomus faktas, kad IFBB federaciją-korporaciją palieka daug nacionalinių federacijų, kurias remia ir palaiko Nacionaliniai olimpiniai komitetai ir šalių vyriausybės:

Dear ED,
We have now 25 to 28 countries members of their respective Olympic Committees and recognised by their governments and they must be clear about WBBF's direction and I think we need to speak on this openly.
We are having an Emergency ABBF Special Congress on 23rd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we will make the decision in this meeting.
Regards,
Paul

Šiandien gavome laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA linki sėkmingo Europos čempionato Klaipėdoje.
Artimiausiu metu jis dėl IFBB juridinių klausimų sprendimo lankysis Londone.
Jis pasirengęs susitikti su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu EDMUNDU DAUBARU abiems patogiu laiku.

Vice President IFBB CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

Dear ED
I am in full agreement with you.
We should meet soon and I will let you know when and where.
Meanwhile, I wish you great success in your forthcoming championships.
I will be in London within these 10 days and after that we can fly and meet you or you come to London whichever is convenient to you.
I will be coming with our Asian President Mr. Osama Alshafar and my laweys to see the London lawyer and at the same time we could meet and discuss to make arrangements for mutual benefit. We will work as a STRONG UNITED TEAM for the betterment of our sport of bodybuilding and fitness
Regards,
Paul

- Dita - 04-27-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Dear ED,
Regards,
Paul

Jis pasirengęs susitikti su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu EDMUNDU DAUBARU abiems patogiu laiku.

Dear ED
I will be in London within these 10 days and after that we can fly and meet you or you come to London whichever is convenient to you.
I will be coming with our Asian President Mr. Osama Alshafar and my laweys to see the London lawyer and at the same time we could meet and discuss to make arrangements for mutual benefit. We will work as a STRONG UNITED TEAM for the betterment of our sport of bodybuilding and fitness
Regards,
Paul

Lietuvoje jau keletą metų kalbama įvairiu lygiu apie VIENO BENDRO LIETUVOS ČEMPIONATO organizavimą.
Federacijos Lietuvoje yra skirtingose ir kategoriškose pazicijose, todėl tai iki šiol realiai buvo neįmanoma.
Dabar, kai IFBB korporacija-federacija skilo į mažiausiai dvi dalis, kai Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija jungiasi su 40 IFBB Azijos ir arabų pasaulio šalių-narių ir tampa realiu kultūrizmo ir fitneso lyderiu pasaulyje, mes mielai visus pakviesime ir priimsime į nacionalinį WFF-WBBF Lietuvos čempionatą (nors tai mielai darėme ir iki šiolei).

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-27-2009

Dita Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Dear ED,
Regards,
Paul

Dear ED
Regards,
Paul

Lietuvoje jau keletą metų kalbama įvairiu lygiu apie VIENO BENDRO LIETUVOS ČEMPIONATO organizavimą.
Federacijos Lietuvoje yra skirtingose ir kategoriškose pazicijose, todėl tai iki šiol realiai buvo neįmanoma.
Dabar, kai IFBB korporacija-federacija skilo į mažiausiai dvi dalis, kai Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija jungiasi su 40 IFBB Azijos ir arabų pasaulio šalių-narių ir tampa realiu kultūrizmo ir fitneso lyderiu pasaulyje, mes mielai visus pakviesime ir priimsime į nacionalinį WFF-WBBF Lietuvos čempionatą (nors tai mielai darėme ir iki šiolei).

Šiandien gavime dar vieną laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad jis gegužės 4-9 dienomis Londone tvarkys juridinius IFBB reikalus ir šiomis dienomis norėtų susitikti su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu E.DAUBARU:

Dear E.D.
I will be in London from 4 - 9 MAY, 2009, please let me know if we could meet in any of these days.
On 5th afternoon I have a meeting with my lawyers the whole day.
Paul

- Dita - 04-27-2009

Dita Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Dear ED,
Regards,
Paul

Dear ED
Regards,
Paul

IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad jis gegužės 4-9 dienomis Londone tvarkys juridinius IFBB reikalus ir šiomis dienomis norėtų susitikti su Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentu E.DAUBARU:

Dear E.D.
I will be in London from 4 - 9 MAY, 2009, please let me know if we could meet in any of these days.
Paul

Aišku, kad iki Europos čempionato Klaipėdoje Edmundas Daubaras negalės vykti į Londoną. Pernelyg daug darbų.
Belieka laukti Polo Čiua apsilankymo Lietuvoje.

ANEKDOTAS
Kažkas nesuprantamo darosi su ta IFBB korporacija-federacija.
Gyveno IFBB sau ramiai kažkur toli toli už jūrų-marių...
Skalpavo reguliariai savo kačiokus už dopingo vartojimą, lupo sau baudas iš sportininkų dovanėlėms "Šv.Kalėdų" proga.
Bet ne, prieš porą mėnesių IFBB prezidentas Rafaelis Santocha, lydimas Fileborno, atkeliavo į Klaipėdą.
Dabar jo 'dešinioji ranka' IFBB vice prezidentas Polas Čiua kartu su Azijos IFBB prezidentu irgi į Klaipėdą atvyks ko gero...
Kyla klausimas - kuo ta Klaipėda tokia įdomi IFBB savininkams ir vadovams, kad Niu Jorką, Singapūrą, Madridą aplenkia??

8)

- Gintas - 04-27-2009

Filebornas dar netare savo zodzio,,,gali buti kad aplenks jis juos ir klp bus greiciau :lol:

- Dita - 04-27-2009

Gintas Wrote:Filebornas dar netare savo zodzio,,,gali buti kad aplenks jis juos ir klp bus greiciau :lol:

Tarė ir Filebornas.
Lenkijoje spaudoje apie WFF federaciją apsimelavęs, Klaipėdoje lankydamasis Filebornas tylėjo, kaip žemę pardavęs ir niekur nelindo.

IFBB SPORTO FEDERACIJA NIEKADOS NEEGZISTAVO!
Šiandien vyriausias IFBB finansininkas atsiuntė publikacijai IFBB akcininkų susirinkimo protokolą, kuriame tarp akcininkų pasidalinami IFBB korporacijos įgaliojimai, pinigai ir teisės:

ifbbeurope@yahoo.com wrote:

Minutes of General Special Meeting - May 16, 2005 PERJURY !!!!!

DEAR MR. OSAMA, MR.CHUA AND MR.MOHD. ABDULRAHIM ABDULLA
HERE IS THE LETTER OF PERJURY AS PROMISED.
VICTOR

WFF secretary service Wrote:IFBB SPORTO FEDERACIJA NIEKADOS NEEGZISTAVO!
Šiandien vyriausias IFBB finansininkas atsiuntė publikacijai IFBB akcininkų susirinkimo protokolą, kuriame tarp akcininkų pasidalinami IFBB korporacijos įgaliojimai, pinigai ir teisės:

VICTOR

VICTOR

VICTOR

- Stepas - 04-27-2009

Dita Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

Dear ED,
Regards,
Paul

Dear ED
Regards,
Paul

Dear E.D.
Paul

Aišku, kad iki Europos čempionato Klaipėdoje Edmundas Daubaras negalės vykti į Londoną. Pernelyg daug darbų.
Belieka laukti Polo Čiua apsilankymo Lietuvoje.

ANEKDOTAS
Kažkas nesuprantamo darosi su ta IFBB korporacija-federacija.
Gyveno IFBB sau ramiai kažkur toli toli už jūrų-marių...
Skalpavo reguliariai savo kačiokus už dopingo vartojimą, lupo sau baudas iš sportininkų dovanėlėms "Šv.Kalėdų" proga.
Bet ne, prieš porą mėnesių IFBB prezidentas Rafaelis Santocha, lydimas Fileborno, atkeliavo į Klaipėdą.
Dabar jo 'dešinioji ranka' IFBB vice prezidentas Polas Čiua kartu su Azijos IFBB prezidentu irgi į Klaipėdą atvyks ko gero...
Kyla klausimas - kuo ta Klaipėda tokia įdomi IFBB savininkams ir vadovams, kad Niu Jorką, Singapūrą, Madridą aplenkia??

8)

8)

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-28-2009

Aš visados stebėjausi, kaip įvairūs „vikruoliai“ sugebėjo tiek metu visus apgaudinėti ir pateikti savo nesančias struktūras, kaip „tarptautines sporto federacijas ir asociacijas“.
Juk ten nei oficialios registracijos, net antspaudo nėra...
Užtai Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija ir pabrėžia bei deklaruoja esanti vienintelė oficiali registruota tarptautinė visuomeninė sporto organizacija pasaulyje, galinti normaliai bendrauti su bet kuriomis ir bet kokio lygio oficialiomis institucijomis.
Kad ir šiandien: Pasaulinės federacijos laiškas ambasadai Minske.

- Tomas - 04-29-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Aš visados stebėjausi, kaip įvairūs „vikruoliai“ sugebėjo tiek metu visus apgaudinėti ir pateikti savo nesančias struktūras, kaip „tarptautines sporto federacijas ir asociacijas“.
Juk ten nei oficialios registracijos, net antspaudo nėra...
Užtai Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija ir pabrėžia bei deklaruoja esanti vienintelė oficiali registruota tarptautinė visuomeninė sporto organizacija pasaulyje, galinti normaliai bendrauti su bet kuriomis ir bet kokio lygio oficialiomis institucijomis.
Kad ir šiandien: Pasaulinės federacijos laiškas ambasadai Minske.

bet juk taip yra ir cia nepasigyncysi 8)

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-29-2009

Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.
Jis kaltina IFBB nesąžiningais veiksmais ir WADA apgaudinėjimu.
Pasak jo, IFBB artėja dideli pasikeitimai:

Subject: Fw: : FW: RES: jose carlos santos
To: sca-abbf@live.com
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 2:19 PM

THE CHEATING CASE BY THE IFBB WHICH WE CAUGHT THEM IN THE 2008 POSITIVE CASE OF THE BRAZILIAN BODYBUILDERS JOSE CARLOS SANTOS.

MR.KAFOUD,
SINCE YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED IN ENGLISH AND SO PROFICIENT NOW, CAN YOU KINDLY TRANSLATE THIS LETTER. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY THE IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL, CHAIRMAN OF DOPING COMMITTEE TONY AND ALL HIS SO CALLED DOPING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.
DO YOU CURRY FAVOUR FROM THEM SINCE YOU ARE NOW HEADING THE SO CALLED SPECIAL COMMISSION, WHO WILL RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOUR FEDERATION COMMITTED FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS AND TRIED TO CHEAT THE ABBF UNDER THE LAWY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. THEY CAUGHT YOUR FEDERATION RED-HANDED, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE . PLEASE MR. KAFOUD DO NOT TRY AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES, THE ASIANS ARE NOT STUPID.
ALL THE STORIES ABOUT IFFB RECOGNITION IS A SELECTIVE REPLY AND THE TRUTH IS NOT REPORTED. VERY SHORTLY THE IFBB WILL BE SHOCKED.
VICTOR

- wff_Edita.S - 04-29-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.

THE CHEATING CASE BY THE IFBB WHICH WE CAUGHT THEM IN THE 2008 POSITIVE CASE OF THE BRAZILIAN BODYBUILDERS JOSE CARLOS SANTOS.

MR.KAFOUD,
SINCE YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED IN ENGLISH AND SO PROFICIENT NOW, CAN YOU KINDLY TRANSLATE THIS LETTER. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY THE IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL, CHAIRMAN OF DOPING COMMITTEE TONY AND ALL HIS SO CALLED DOPING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.
DO YOU CURRY FAVOUR FROM THEM SINCE YOU ARE NOW HEADING THE SO CALLED SPECIAL COMMISSION, WHO WILL RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOUR FEDERATION COMMITTED FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS AND TRIED TO CHEAT THE ABBF UNDER THE LAWY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. THEY CAUGHT YOUR FEDERATION RED-HANDED, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE . PLEASE MR. KAFOUD DO NOT TRY AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES, THE ASIANS ARE NOT STUPID.
ALL THE STORIES ABOUT IFFB RECOGNITION IS A SELECTIVE REPLY AND THE TRUTH IS NOT REPORTED. VERY SHORTLY THE IFBB WILL BE SHOCKED.
VICTOR

Mūsų forume užsiregistravo ir pradėjo rašyti IFBB vyriausias finansininkas.
Gal kas iš Lietuvos IFBB narių norėtų su juo tiesiogiai pabendrauti ir kokių klausimų užduoti apie federacijos reikalus, Rafaelį Santochą ir panašiai?
Gal Šiaulių patriotas turi kokių klausimėlių dėl IFBB dopingo macinacijų ir WADA?
Matyt, tokio forumo IFBB visuomet trūko, o dabar čia mūsų forume galima tiesiogiai paendrauti su pagrindiniais IFBB vadais, kurie stovėjo prie IFBB vairo net 40 metų.

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.

MR.KAFOUD,
VICTOR

Gal kas iš Lietuvos IFBB narių norėtų su juo tiesiogiai pabendrauti ir kokių klausimų užduoti apie federacijos reikalus, Rafaelį Santochą ir panašiai?
Gal Šiaulių patriotas turi kokių klausimėlių dėl IFBB dopingo macinacijų ir WADA?
Matyt, tokio forumo IFBB visuomet trūko, o dabar čia mūsų forume galima tiesiogiai paendrauti su pagrindiniais IFBB vadais, kurie stovėjo prie IFBB vairo net 40 metų.

RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS opozicija IFBB viduje pasirodė nesanti naivi.
Opozicija tiesiai ir aiškiai išdėsto svarius argumentus ir stato RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ į jam prideramą vietą:

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Dear Sir,
I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.
IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.
ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes
ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.
If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.
INVOLVEMENT OF WADA
As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.
ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.
IFBB INCORPORATED
As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.
In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.
This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.
I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.
Your humble former athlete
S Krishnan

wff_Edita.S Wrote:

MR.KAFOUD,
VICTOR

RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS opozicija IFBB viduje pasirodė nesanti naivi.
Opozicija tiesiai ir aiškiai išdėsto svarius argumentus ir stato RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ į jam prideramą vietą:

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Dear Sir,
I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.
IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.
ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes
ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.
If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.
INVOLVEMENT OF WADA
As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.
ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.
IFBB INCORPORATED
As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.
In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.
This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.
I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.
Your humble former athlete
S Krishnan

Štai dar vienas IFBB vadovų laiškas, atskleidžiantis ir papildantis situaciją:

Dear Mr. Chua
I am proud that you stood well with the "Idi Amin of Egypt", a fat and clumsy disgrace to the sport of body-building.
For your information, I have known about his past involvements in Judo, I have heard from many of my close Maldivian associates in Egypt that he had been kicked out of the Judo club for being a pompous loudmouth and a nuisance.
He is a megalomaniac who literally "killed" the great champion bodybuilder El Guindi by seizing power, to accomplish his evil ambitions.
He has made a mockery of the entire sport and discipline of bodybuilding by selling Weider Coaching Certificates to a 7-year-old boy in the UAE, and also to a lady in Saudi Arabia.
Adel was caught circulating flyers in the Asian Games Championship held in Doha in 2006, and was then kicked out. What kind of an Executive Assistant is he to the IFBB Corporation under the CEO of Rafael Santonja? Rafael does not answer my emails. He now realizes that the unilateral decision is not working so he will use his villian english boy to reply.
Adel is indeed suffering from delusions of grandeur. He can certainly be considered as a Humpty Dumpty.
He is writing on behalf of his master Rafael so that he can travel free and earn some money while carrying Rafael's luggage.
He is a shame for all our Muslim brothers, a traitor in the midst of our society, a servant to the elite tour for the elite people.
Sir, I implore you to keep fighting for your rights. The IFBB Corporation has disgraced our Muslim brothers by cancelling the World Championships, this shall go down in history forever so we cannot forgive these money-hungry wastes of humanity.
You are a HERO and Adel is merely a piece of shit and a puppet of Rafael and his corporation. They have single-handedly demolished the legitimacy and reputation of the IFBB, it is a just a shell of what it used to be.
Haleem

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-30-2009

Šiandien gavome publikacijai forume laišką, kurį parašė IFBB sportininkas ir teisininkas iš Anglijos.
Jis kaltina RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ slepiant nuo federacijos narių tai, kad IFBB nėra sporto federacija, o tik komercinė privati firma.
Tai akivaizdžiai liudija dokumentai iš mokesčių inspekcijos.
Į IFBB vyriausioje finansininko užduotus R.SANTOCAH klausimus šis neatsako.
Į klausimus, užduotus IFBB vice prezidento POLO ČIUA, atstovaujančio Azijos IFBB (kuri buvo 50 metų IFBB nare) R.SANTOCHA taip pat beatsako.
Pokalbių laikas pasibaigė ir atėjo laikas juridiniams veiksmams.

Subject: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
To: w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk
Cc: internacional@santonja.com, "Datuk Chua ABBF Sec Gen" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 7:32 PM
Re: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
Dear Mr. Tierney,
I read your open letter to Paul Chua posted on the IFBB website with great interest. As a former athlete who competed in this sport, I am deeply concerned over the fisco happening between the International and Continental federations. As a concerned former athlete of this truely great sport, I seek clarifications on the following issues raised. If you choose to answer, I take it that IFBB still stands up for the athletes and against corrupt officials... If not, I infer your interest from your silence.
Para 2 - You alleged that the Continental Federation slapped an unprecedented fine and suspension against a national federation but did not state what the infringement was. If meting out sanctions, if there are set rules to follow, then none of this should have happened. If the issue was a doping issue, then the Anti-Doping rules in force at that time should have covered for situations like this. How could an action be ultra vires of there are no rules covering this situation. You also mentioned that IFBB intervened to hear the appeal Paul Chua agreed to a resolution end the suspension and withdraw the fine. What are we talking here ???
One official punishes and another can remove ??? Call a spade a spade. If it is an offence, it is an offence. It is punishable. If ab initio, there is no case to answer "res ipsa loquitor" , then the official should have been punished for ultra vires action. Your claim of facts against the backdrop invites more suspicion than clarity. If Paul Chau was wrong then, why no action was taken against him at that time ??? What ethos was IFBB following ???
Para 3 - Your para 3 does not make sense. You have done selective reporting. You indicated that in some cases Paul Chau was lenient and in some cases not. What you did not indicate was the facts of the case and its surrounding circumstances. Your country UK prides upon its justice system. As a student of your law, I have learnt much about sentencing policy. Judges are given a range of punishment to mete out in order to achieve the objectives of the judicial system. In all cases, though the doctrine of "stare decisis" operates to establish certainty, judges would have to consider many other factors before dishing out the appropriate punishment. Therefore your arguement does not hold water.
Secondly, if IFBB had known that Paul Chua was administering the Anti-Doping Rules in a arbitrary fashion, why IFBB did not put a stop to this then. Why did IFBB continue to allow ABBF to handle doping cases ?? Did IFBB have an operating framework to administer Anti-Doping Rules synching with the Continental and National federations ??? Is IFBB now claiming that it did not have any knowledge to how ABBF was handling doping cases ???
Para 5 - The online chatter on this topic is rather hot and I am aware of some news. Again in your letter, you have swayed the attention away from the real issue, either as a cause of a failure of understanding or on purpose. I believe no one claimed that IFBB was illegal per se. The question rather, is IFBB a privately held corporation set up to run a business or a not-for-profit sporting association. If it is not-for-profitm, why is it required to pay VAT ??? If it is a proper sporting organization, why not publish the relevant government approval/registration documents ????
Para 6 - our para 6 deeply concern me. You mentioned that ABBF promised to have all documents submitted to IFBB and till date they have not. You mean to tell the world that through out the period ABBF was with IFBB, almost 50 years, ABBF had not submitted documents, and the beautiful minds in IFBB just got the inkling to report that ???? What is happening in IFBB ??? Seems more like when you needed Paul Chua you guys tolerated him and now there is an issue, you bring in the cavalry ??????
Your last paragraph concerns me the most. You are telling Paul Chua to part ways with IFBB after so much shit have been thrown at each other ??? If you truely want to strengthen the legacy that the honorable Mr... Ben Weider left behind, then IFBB should seek to disprove everything and be willing to stand up to scrutiny. This position will probably turn poor Mr. Weider in his grave. IFBB seemingly does not have the guts to face up to the trials of this. Never have I seen a more pathetic and lame excuse to avoid public embarrassment..
I think the time for talk is over.
Please do the needful to show us that IFBB is indeed the esteemed organization we believed in and for god's sake do Mr. Weider this favour. I believe IFBB owes the great man this service.............................
A Very Dejected Former Athlete
Suki Krist

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-30-2009

Šiandien publikacijai forume gavome dar vieną vyriausio IFBB finansininko laišką.
Laiške rašoma, kad IFBB korporacijos-federacijos generalinis sekretorius anglas William Tierney siuntinėja nacionalinėms federacijoms grasinimus, jei jos palaikys POLĄ ČIUA.
Tačiau nacionalinės federacijos balandžio 22 dieną Kuala Lampūre (Malaizija) susirinko į neeilinį kongresą ir pareiškė, kad NEPRIPAŽĮSTA IFBB FEDERACIJOS-KORPORACIJOS. Federacijos reikalauja, kad RAFAELIS SANTOCHĄ atsakytų į visus IFBB vyriausio finansininko pateiktus finansinius ir juridinius klausimus, nes ypatingai svarbiuose dokumentuose daug suklastotų parašų.

Subject: Dear Asian Brothers and Sisters
To: "Afghanistan Asia" <zubais_m1@hotmail.com>, "mohd abdulla" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, saleh_angel@hotmail.com, "mlrkhan@cgscomm.net" <mlrkhan@cgscomm.net>, bhutannoc@gmail.com, capkaytee@hotmail.com, "Karma Wangchuk" <gsd@druknet.bt>, kphalla@yahoo.com, "cbba-cn Asia" <cbba-cn@sohu.com>, "Simon Chan (IPTFA)" <simon@iptfa..com>, girijashankar_nayak@yahoo.com, navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca, smb@cbn.net.id, "Indonesia Asia" <bigguy1402@yahoo.com>, adang.d@bangadang.com, iriranbbf@yahoo.com, bbfiran@yahoo.com, n..pouralifard@yahoo.com, iranbodybuilding@gmail.com, aliraqibbf@yahoo.com, mky_miyao@ybb.ne.jp, "Jordan Asia" <khaleddpa@yahoo.com>, araslanov58@mail.ru, "Kaesun Asia" <kaesun@kaesun.com>, charliekorean@gmail.com, "Rep Kyrgyz Asia" <alisher_tairov@mail.ru>, cbannavong@hotmail.com, "Malih Alaywan IFBB Executive" <sateh_n@yahoo.com>, "Macau Asia" <chelucky@macau.ctm.net>, ines.mbfa@yahoo.com, "siyeung Asia" <siyeung@ipm.edu.mo>, japerun82@yahoo.com, masbbf@yahoo.com, budes_e@yahoo.com, monochir@yahoo.com, member-5@hotmail.com.mm, dineshrajbh@hotmail.com, nbba@mail.com, "Rajesh Babu Shrestha" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>, omolco@omantel.net.om, nocpakistan@gmail.com, abujaffar50@gmail.com, corybmojica@yahoo.com, limluciano@yahoo.com, emkafood@yahoo.com, "Qatar Asia" <M.Y.AlMana@alhamadautomobiles.com..qa>, aymanshugair@yahoo.com, s.al-naseeb@hotmail.com, letchmenon@yahoo.com.sg, mletchmenon@sbbf.org.sg, "Jeff Schucroft" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Syria Asia" <syrianbodybuilding@yahoo..com>, "Jengliao Asia" <jengliao@gmail.com>, ctbbf@kbronet.com.tw, noc@olympic.tj, thaibody@hotmail.com, skanda@loxinfo.co.th, "Sugree Supawarikul" <seabbf@yahoo.com>, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, bodybuld@emirates.net.ae, "hussin alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>, "Uzbekistan Asia" <uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com>, mr_aziz@yahoo.com, bodybuilding.vgf@gmail.com, huynhanh.vbbf@yahoo.com, toangiacuong@gmail.com, ywlf2002@hotmail.com, hotak.bawar@yahoo.com, "Christina Kam" <christina_weider@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 7:38 PM

My dear Asian Brothers and Sisters,
Some Associations have received threatening letters from the Acting General-Secretary of the IFBB Corporation, William Tierney, as directed by his boss Rafael Santonja.
Mr. Tierney is warning us that he will write to our respective governments to complain about us participating in the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress. They fail to realize that we are living in a free and democratic society.
The IFBB it seems, have gone back to the Dark Ages and have resorted to using threats and intimidation to get what they want. This is the behaviour of an animal without any justice or fair-play. They have forgotten all about the fundamentals of Sport, that is to build bridges of friendship between the competitors, now all they want is power, to dictate our every move. Will he ever try to pull such a stunt on the Europeans? If so, they would just tell him to go rot in Hell.
The "IFBB CORPORATION" should convince us, with the proof, about the questions raised by Mr. Axel Bauer. Trust me when I say that the signatures on certain documents were forged in Montreal, Canada. The truth will come out soon.
The 'IFBB Corporation' thinks that we are fools and that they can play games with us. We will not become puppets of the IFBB regime. They must take notice of this.
We request the “IFBB Corporation” to leave us Asians alone and to go make money on their own if that’s what they wish. We DO NOT RECOGNISE IFBB as can be seen by the majority in attendance at the Extra Ordinary Congress held on 22nd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly provide us with clear proof where all the money from IFBB.Inc in Canada was deposited. Why is it that IFBB Spain made payments through a company operated by Rafael Santonja and not by the corporation or association? Simply answer the questions posed by Mr.Axel Bauer and we will gladly support the IFBB.
It’s such a shame to see a British gentleman such as Mr.William Tierney misbehaving in this unsightly manner. Though just been appointed as the Act. General Secretary, he now wants to show us he just might act like his buddy Adel Fahim.
Seems like the reason that Prof. Mauricio is silent is because he was also involved in the scandal of Jose’s case on doping because the athlete is from Brazil. He was so upset that he demanded Mr.Paul Chua to produce the documents of the 2005 doping within 48 hours. Really, I fail to understand the poor mentality of these so called senior officers and workers of the IFBB. Maurico is a paid staff and he acts as though the IFBB Corporation belongs to him.
Asian brothers and sisters please show all the documents which Mr Paul Chua sent to us to your government and EXPOSE these cheats.
Haleem
Maldives

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-01-2009

Šiandien prieš po keleto dienų Londone prasidedančius teisminius veiksmus, RAFAELIS SANTOCHA panikuoja, o jo palaikymo komanda federacijoms siuntinėja grasinančius laiškus. Tai rodo R.SANTOCHOS bejėgiškumą ir silpnumą.
Tačiau aklos baimės laikai praėjo ir niekas iš IFBB nacionalinių federacijų vadovų nebesiruošia laižyti vienos vietos menamam šeimininkui:

THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION

Subject: THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 5:56 AM

Sir look at their bullying and threatening tactics. Is this the right way for an international federation to act. They are intimidating, threatening and trying to force people to support them.
William Tierney is so stupid that he does not know what he is doing. Nobody cares about the IFBB corporation and their Senior Officers anymore.
They only wrote to Singapore (I believe) and not to the rest of the 18 other countries plus the 8 proxies. They are frightened there will be an strong letters, protests and attacks.
William stop threatening the national federations if they do not support you. If your "IFBB CORPORATION" is strong why you are frightened to lose one small country like Singapore???
Victor

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-01-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien prieš po keleto dienų Londone prasidedančius teisminius veiksmus, RAFAELIS SANTOCHA panikuoja, o jo palaikymo komanda federacijoms siuntinėja grasinančius laiškus. Tai rodo R.SANTOCHOS bejėgiškumą ir silpnumą.
Tačiau aklos baimės laikai praėjo ir niekas iš IFBB nacionalinių federacijų vadovų nebesiruošia laižyti vienos vietos menamam šeimininkui:

THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION

Subject: THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 5:56 AM

Sir look at their bullying and threatening tactics. Is this the right way for an international federation to act. They are intimidating, threatening and trying to force people to support them.
William Tierney is so stupid that he does not know what he is doing. Nobody cares about the IFBB corporation and their Senior Officers anymore.
They only wrote to Singapore (I believe) and not to the rest of the 18 other countries plus the 8 proxies. They are frightened there will be an strong letters, protests and attacks.
William stop threatening the national federations if they do not support you. If your "IFBB CORPORATION" is strong why you are frightened to lose one small country like Singapore???
Victor

To: letchmenon@yahoo.com.sg
Cc: Rafael Santonja IFBB President <internacional@santonja.com>; Pamela Kagan IFBB Executive <pkagan@ifbbpro.com>; Mauricio de Arruda Campos IFBB Executive <mauricio@santonja.com>; Ibrahim Kafoud SCA Exec <sca-abbf@live.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 23:20:50
Subject: Kuala Lumpur

Dear Mr Letchmenon:
We are very surprised to see that there was a representation from Singapore
in the recent meeting called by Mr Paul Chua held in Kuala Lumpur (attached).
In our previous phone conversation while you were in Holland, you were
informed and provided with documents through Ms Juliette Bergmann, President
of the Dutch Federation, which gave you full information about the real facts
that involve the suspension of Mr Chua, which centres around a very serious
violation of the IFBB Anti Doping Rules
The IFBB is signatory of the WADA Code, like the Olympic Council of Asia and
the Singapore Government.
Therefore it is mandatory for the Singapore Federation to follow the Anti
Doping Code.
The IFBB opened an investigation, on these matters, following WADA´s
recommendation, and as well assisted by WADA in the case, due the seriousness
of the matter.
In your conversation with me, you mentioned you are aware of the importance of
the IFBB Anti Doping Code, and the principles of the Anti Doping Policy.
You are fully aware that a suspended IFBB official cannot organize any event
on behalf of the IFBB;
The same as a suspended IFBB athlete, who cannot participate in any IFBB
events.
Singapore's presence in Kuala Lumpur, in a meeting called by a suspended
official, without having this matter in the agenda, and most likely, intending
to deviate the attention away from the correct follow up of the Anti Doping
Policy, is unacceptable..
We would appreciate receiving your letter of clarification in this matter and
your confirmed support to the IFBB.
We hope that your clarification will avoid having to inform your Government
and Sport Authorities.