WFF / WBBF forum
WADA ir Anti-dopingo kodekso pasirašymas - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forumai lietuvių kalba (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Kitos temos (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: WADA ir Anti-dopingo kodekso pasirašymas (/showthread.php?tid=135)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-29-2009

Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.
Jis kaltina IFBB nesąžiningais veiksmais ir WADA apgaudinėjimu.
Pasak jo, IFBB artėja dideli pasikeitimai:

Subject: Fw: : FW: RES: jose carlos santos
To: sca-abbf@live.com
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 2:19 PM

THE CHEATING CASE BY THE IFBB WHICH WE CAUGHT THEM IN THE 2008 POSITIVE CASE OF THE BRAZILIAN BODYBUILDERS JOSE CARLOS SANTOS.

MR.KAFOUD,
SINCE YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED IN ENGLISH AND SO PROFICIENT NOW, CAN YOU KINDLY TRANSLATE THIS LETTER. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY THE IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL, CHAIRMAN OF DOPING COMMITTEE TONY AND ALL HIS SO CALLED DOPING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.
DO YOU CURRY FAVOUR FROM THEM SINCE YOU ARE NOW HEADING THE SO CALLED SPECIAL COMMISSION, WHO WILL RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOUR FEDERATION COMMITTED FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS AND TRIED TO CHEAT THE ABBF UNDER THE LAWY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. THEY CAUGHT YOUR FEDERATION RED-HANDED, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE . PLEASE MR. KAFOUD DO NOT TRY AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES, THE ASIANS ARE NOT STUPID.
ALL THE STORIES ABOUT IFFB RECOGNITION IS A SELECTIVE REPLY AND THE TRUTH IS NOT REPORTED. VERY SHORTLY THE IFBB WILL BE SHOCKED.
VICTOR

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-29-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.

THE CHEATING CASE BY THE IFBB WHICH WE CAUGHT THEM IN THE 2008 POSITIVE CASE OF THE BRAZILIAN BODYBUILDERS JOSE CARLOS SANTOS.

MR.KAFOUD,
SINCE YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED IN ENGLISH AND SO PROFICIENT NOW, CAN YOU KINDLY TRANSLATE THIS LETTER. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY THE IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL, CHAIRMAN OF DOPING COMMITTEE TONY AND ALL HIS SO CALLED DOPING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.
DO YOU CURRY FAVOUR FROM THEM SINCE YOU ARE NOW HEADING THE SO CALLED SPECIAL COMMISSION, WHO WILL RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOUR FEDERATION COMMITTED FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS AND TRIED TO CHEAT THE ABBF UNDER THE LAWY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. THEY CAUGHT YOUR FEDERATION RED-HANDED, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE . PLEASE MR. KAFOUD DO NOT TRY AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES, THE ASIANS ARE NOT STUPID.
ALL THE STORIES ABOUT IFFB RECOGNITION IS A SELECTIVE REPLY AND THE TRUTH IS NOT REPORTED. VERY SHORTLY THE IFBB WILL BE SHOCKED.
VICTOR

RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS opozicija IFBB viduje pasirodė nesanti naivi.
Opozicija tiesiai ir aiškiai išdėsto svarius argumentus ir stato RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ į jam prideramą vietą:

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Dear Sir,
I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.
IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.
ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes
ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.
If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.
INVOLVEMENT OF WADA
As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.
ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.
IFBB INCORPORATED
As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.
In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.
This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.
I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.
Your humble former athlete
S Krishnan

- Tomas - 04-29-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome su prašymu paviešinti dar vieną IFBB vyriausio finansininko laišką.

MR.KAFOUD,
VICTOR

RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS opozicija IFBB viduje pasirodė nesanti naivi.
Opozicija tiesiai ir aiškiai išdėsto svarius argumentus ir stato RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ į jam prideramą vietą:

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Dear Sir,
I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.
IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.
ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes
ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.
If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.
INVOLVEMENT OF WADA
As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.
ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.
IFBB INCORPORATED
As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.
In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.
This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.
I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.
Your humble former athlete
S Krishnan

pasakeles pasibaige? tiesa islindo?

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-30-2009

Šiandien gavome publikacijai forume laišką, kurį parašė IFBB sportininkas ir teisininkas iš Anglijos.
Jis kaltina RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ slepiant nuo federacijos narių tai, kad IFBB nėra sporto federacija, o tik komercinė privati firma.
Tai akivaizdžiai liudija dokumentai iš mokesčių inspekcijos.
Į IFBB vyriausioje finansininko užduotus R.SANTOCAH klausimus šis neatsako.
Į klausimus, užduotus IFBB vice prezidento POLO ČIUA, atstovaujančio Azijos IFBB (kuri buvo 50 metų IFBB nare) R.SANTOCHA taip pat beatsako.
Pokalbių laikas pasibaigė ir atėjo laikas juridiniams veiksmams.

Subject: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
To: w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk
Cc: internacional@santonja.com, "Datuk Chua ABBF Sec Gen" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 7:32 PM
Re: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
Dear Mr. Tierney,
I read your open letter to Paul Chua posted on the IFBB website with great interest. As a former athlete who competed in this sport, I am deeply concerned over the fisco happening between the International and Continental federations. As a concerned former athlete of this truely great sport, I seek clarifications on the following issues raised. If you choose to answer, I take it that IFBB still stands up for the athletes and against corrupt officials... If not, I infer your interest from your silence.
Para 2 - You alleged that the Continental Federation slapped an unprecedented fine and suspension against a national federation but did not state what the infringement was. If meting out sanctions, if there are set rules to follow, then none of this should have happened. If the issue was a doping issue, then the Anti-Doping rules in force at that time should have covered for situations like this. How could an action be ultra vires of there are no rules covering this situation. You also mentioned that IFBB intervened to hear the appeal Paul Chua agreed to a resolution end the suspension and withdraw the fine. What are we talking here ???
One official punishes and another can remove ??? Call a spade a spade. If it is an offence, it is an offence. It is punishable. If ab initio, there is no case to answer "res ipsa loquitor" , then the official should have been punished for ultra vires action. Your claim of facts against the backdrop invites more suspicion than clarity. If Paul Chau was wrong then, why no action was taken against him at that time ??? What ethos was IFBB following ???
Para 3 - Your para 3 does not make sense. You have done selective reporting. You indicated that in some cases Paul Chau was lenient and in some cases not. What you did not indicate was the facts of the case and its surrounding circumstances. Your country UK prides upon its justice system. As a student of your law, I have learnt much about sentencing policy. Judges are given a range of punishment to mete out in order to achieve the objectives of the judicial system. In all cases, though the doctrine of "stare decisis" operates to establish certainty, judges would have to consider many other factors before dishing out the appropriate punishment. Therefore your arguement does not hold water.
Secondly, if IFBB had known that Paul Chua was administering the Anti-Doping Rules in a arbitrary fashion, why IFBB did not put a stop to this then. Why did IFBB continue to allow ABBF to handle doping cases ?? Did IFBB have an operating framework to administer Anti-Doping Rules synching with the Continental and National federations ??? Is IFBB now claiming that it did not have any knowledge to how ABBF was handling doping cases ???
Para 5 - The online chatter on this topic is rather hot and I am aware of some news. Again in your letter, you have swayed the attention away from the real issue, either as a cause of a failure of understanding or on purpose. I believe no one claimed that IFBB was illegal per se. The question rather, is IFBB a privately held corporation set up to run a business or a not-for-profit sporting association. If it is not-for-profitm, why is it required to pay VAT ??? If it is a proper sporting organization, why not publish the relevant government approval/registration documents ????
Para 6 - our para 6 deeply concern me. You mentioned that ABBF promised to have all documents submitted to IFBB and till date they have not. You mean to tell the world that through out the period ABBF was with IFBB, almost 50 years, ABBF had not submitted documents, and the beautiful minds in IFBB just got the inkling to report that ???? What is happening in IFBB ??? Seems more like when you needed Paul Chua you guys tolerated him and now there is an issue, you bring in the cavalry ??????
Your last paragraph concerns me the most. You are telling Paul Chua to part ways with IFBB after so much shit have been thrown at each other ??? If you truely want to strengthen the legacy that the honorable Mr... Ben Weider left behind, then IFBB should seek to disprove everything and be willing to stand up to scrutiny. This position will probably turn poor Mr. Weider in his grave. IFBB seemingly does not have the guts to face up to the trials of this. Never have I seen a more pathetic and lame excuse to avoid public embarrassment..
I think the time for talk is over.
Please do the needful to show us that IFBB is indeed the esteemed organization we believed in and for god's sake do Mr. Weider this favour. I believe IFBB owes the great man this service.............................
A Very Dejected Former Athlete
Suki Krist

- Tomas - 04-30-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome publikacijai forume laišką, kurį parašė IFBB sportininkas ir teisininkas iš Anglijos.
Jis kaltina RAFAELĮ SANTOCHĄ slepiant nuo federacijos narių tai, kad IFBB nėra sporto federacija, o tik komercinė privati firma.
Tai akivaizdžiai liudija dokumentai iš mokesčių inspekcijos.
Į IFBB vyriausioje finansininko užduotus R.SANTOCAH klausimus šis neatsako.
Į klausimus, užduotus IFBB vice prezidento POLO ČIUA, atstovaujančio Azijos IFBB (kuri buvo 50 metų IFBB nare) R.SANTOCHA taip pat beatsako.
Pokalbių laikas pasibaigė ir atėjo laikas juridiniams veiksmams.

Subject: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
To: w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk
Cc: internacional@santonja.com, "Datuk Chua ABBF Sec Gen" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 7:32 PM
Re: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
Dear Mr. Tierney,
I read your open letter to Paul Chua posted on the IFBB website with great interest. As a former athlete who competed in this sport, I am deeply concerned over the fisco happening between the International and Continental federations. As a concerned former athlete of this truely great sport, I seek clarifications on the following issues raised. If you choose to answer, I take it that IFBB still stands up for the athletes and against corrupt officials... If not, I infer your interest from your silence.
Para 2 - You alleged that the Continental Federation slapped an unprecedented fine and suspension against a national federation but did not state what the infringement was. If meting out sanctions, if there are set rules to follow, then none of this should have happened. If the issue was a doping issue, then the Anti-Doping rules in force at that time should have covered for situations like this. How could an action be ultra vires of there are no rules covering this situation. You also mentioned that IFBB intervened to hear the appeal Paul Chua agreed to a resolution end the suspension and withdraw the fine. What are we talking here ???
One official punishes and another can remove ??? Call a spade a spade. If it is an offence, it is an offence. It is punishable. If ab initio, there is no case to answer "res ipsa loquitor" , then the official should have been punished for ultra vires action. Your claim of facts against the backdrop invites more suspicion than clarity. If Paul Chau was wrong then, why no action was taken against him at that time ??? What ethos was IFBB following ???
Para 3 - Your para 3 does not make sense. You have done selective reporting. You indicated that in some cases Paul Chau was lenient and in some cases not. What you did not indicate was the facts of the case and its surrounding circumstances. Your country UK prides upon its justice system. As a student of your law, I have learnt much about sentencing policy. Judges are given a range of punishment to mete out in order to achieve the objectives of the judicial system. In all cases, though the doctrine of "stare decisis" operates to establish certainty, judges would have to consider many other factors before dishing out the appropriate punishment. Therefore your arguement does not hold water.
Secondly, if IFBB had known that Paul Chua was administering the Anti-Doping Rules in a arbitrary fashion, why IFBB did not put a stop to this then. Why did IFBB continue to allow ABBF to handle doping cases ?? Did IFBB have an operating framework to administer Anti-Doping Rules synching with the Continental and National federations ??? Is IFBB now claiming that it did not have any knowledge to how ABBF was handling doping cases ???
Para 5 - The online chatter on this topic is rather hot and I am aware of some news. Again in your letter, you have swayed the attention away from the real issue, either as a cause of a failure of understanding or on purpose. I believe no one claimed that IFBB was illegal per se. The question rather, is IFBB a privately held corporation set up to run a business or a not-for-profit sporting association. If it is not-for-profitm, why is it required to pay VAT ??? If it is a proper sporting organization, why not publish the relevant government approval/registration documents ????
Para 6 - our para 6 deeply concern me. You mentioned that ABBF promised to have all documents submitted to IFBB and till date they have not. You mean to tell the world that through out the period ABBF was with IFBB, almost 50 years, ABBF had not submitted documents, and the beautiful minds in IFBB just got the inkling to report that ???? What is happening in IFBB ??? Seems more like when you needed Paul Chua you guys tolerated him and now there is an issue, you bring in the cavalry ??????
Your last paragraph concerns me the most. You are telling Paul Chua to part ways with IFBB after so much shit have been thrown at each other ??? If you truely want to strengthen the legacy that the honorable Mr... Ben Weider left behind, then IFBB should seek to disprove everything and be willing to stand up to scrutiny. This position will probably turn poor Mr. Weider in his grave. IFBB seemingly does not have the guts to face up to the trials of this. Never have I seen a more pathetic and lame excuse to avoid public embarrassment..
I think the time for talk is over.
Please do the needful to show us that IFBB is indeed the esteemed organization we believed in and for god's sake do Mr. Weider this favour. I believe IFBB owes the great man this service.............................
A Very Dejected Former Athlete
Suki Krist

sitam laiske del dopingi santocha irgi gerai gavo pamokymu :arrow:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-04-2009

IFBB VADOVYBĖ SKATINA DOPINGO NAUDOJIMĄ?
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Tailando, kurį prašoma paviešinti forume. Azijos IFBB vice prezidentas, Tailando nacionalinės federacijos prezidentas SUGREE SUPAWARIKUL klausia RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS:
Kaip tai gali būti, kad IFBB profesionalų diviziono vadai PAMELA KAGAN ir TONIS BLINAS vienu metu vadovauja dviems prieštaringoms organizacijoms: IFBB profesionalų lygai, kuri atvirai palaiko dopingo naudojimą ir IFBB federacijai-korporacijai, kuri šaukia apie anti-dopingo nuostatas... Tai kaip čia yra iš tikrųjų?
Neaišku, kaip būdami samdomi darbuotojai ir neatstovaudami nė vienai šaliai, nė vienai nacionalinei federacijai, PAMELA KAGAN ir TONIS BLINAS gali užimti tokius aukštus IFBB postus. Išvis niekam nėra žinoma, kas juos paskyrė į šiuos postus.
Ir išvis yra juokinga juridinė situacija: įvairių šalių nacionalinės federacijos buvo ir yra privačios, trims žmonėms priklausančios, Kanados IFBB korporacijos-federacijos narėmis.
Lietuvos IFBB yra Kanados IFBB narė??? Kur dar nueisite, mielieji?
Durnių kraštas, sako Vidmantas iš Vilniaus...

Subject: Dual Position in IFBB Corporation and Pro League
To: internacional@santonja.com
Cc: pkagan@ifbbpro.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com, smishek@sasktel.net, "PAUL CHUA" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "Douglas Latchford" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>, "OSAMA AALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Saturday, 2 May, 2009, 12:30 PM

Dear Mr. Santonja,
I am amused and surprised that the IFBB Corporation is allowing Tony Blinn ( Secretary of the Pro League ) being appointed as the Chairman of the IFBB Doping Committee and Pamela Kagan, Director of the Pro League as the Executive Director of the IFBB Corporation. Don't you think that this is a conflict of interest. On one hand you preach anti-doping and on the other hand you are promoting doping competitions.
Both Tony Blinn and Pamela Kagan are employees of the IFBB Pro League and they do not even represent the Canadian Bodybuilding Federation or a country, how can they represent the IFBB Corporation this is absurd and ridiculous. Can Rafael give us an answer ?
The IFBB Corporation is using the services of Tony and Pamela for their own benefit and vested interest. I also wonder how come Pamela Kagan and Tony Blinn were suddenly appointed as members of the anti-doping committee in the IFBB. Nobody knows of their appointments in this anti-doping committee. How can Pro League members serve in the IFBB corporation unless you a commercial organisation.
Can I have an explanation on the above, please.
Sugree Suprawakil
Secretary-General, Thailand Bodybuilding Association
Vice-President, ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-04-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką nuo IFBB Azijos vice prezidento MOHAMED ABDULRAHIM ABDULLA parašytą RAFAELIUI SANTOCHAI su prašymu paviešinti forume. Neversime, nes nėra laiko. RAFAELIS SANTOCHA iki ausų įklimpęs: machinacijos su pinigais, parašų padirbinėjimas dokumentuose, organizacijų (kaip WADA) ir sportininkų apgaulė ir t.t.

Subject: Re: Provisional Suspention
To: "IFBB Education & Research Commission" <mauricio@santonja.com>
Cc: Kerwin.Clarke@wada-ama.org, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "hussin alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>, "'IFBB'" <internacional@santonja.com>, w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk, "'Pamela Kagan'" <pkagan@ifbbpro.com>, "'Dr. Eng. Adel Fahim'" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>
Date: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 2:00 PM
Dear Mauricio de Arruda Campos
IFBB Anti-Doping Commission
You are on the witch-hunt and like a head hunter from the Amazons that is why you came from BRAZIL to work and a paid staff for the IFBB Corporation in Spain and you are taking instructions from your so called SENIOR OFFICERS before you use to call them EXECUTIVE MEMBERS. I know the real reason why because now it is a CORPORATION and you need to call them as SENIOR OFFICERS. The present IFBB is a money making organization, therefore, it is convenient for you and your Senior Officers to expel, suspend and punish anyone who speaks up for JUSTICE, DEMOCRACY AND FAIR PLAY. YOU and your SENIOR OFFICERS game is to suspend, gag people, blind-fold them and expel them. How many more to come? If you have power to kill us under Article 20.1, you will use it to kill all of us: Blind-fold and shoot us. You have all the privileges to take action and trust me for every action there will be a reaction. Let me ask you and your SENIOR OFFICERS the following questions and if you are a gentleman, would you reply my questions:
1. WHY THE IFBB DID NOT SUSPEND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
a) Tony Blinn, Rafael Santonja, Pamela Kagan and yourself for attempting to cheat and hide the doping case of Jose of Brazil and trying to reduce his suspension period from 2 years to one (1) year and by mistake by the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD you guys sent a copy to Mr. Paul Chua and we provided this information to the Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation and they pressed an answer. After getting the letter from Malaysia, you then acted and suspended the Brazilian bodybuilder Jose, otherwise, you and your SENIOR OFFICERS would have definitely kept it under wrap and hide it. ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? Why Tony Blinn told Mr. Chua that he will resign. He knows that this was a CHEATING CASE and therefore all you: Tony, Rafael, Mauricio and Pamela must be SUSPENDED. Since you are a business CORPORATION, I know it is difficult for you all to take action, one covering another's shit therefore all of you must RESIGN.
I quote some of Tony's statements herewith...whose rules are these WADA or the IFBB:
1)I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.
2)Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".
THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF CHEATING TO COVER-UP THE DOPING CASE AND WHY ALL OF YOU ARE REMAINING SILENT ON THIS MATTER AND BARKING AND DIGGING THE 2005 INCIDENTS. YOU MOTIVE WAS TO CHEAT!!!!!
b) We also notice that Ms. Pamela Kagan signed some documents in which Mr. Paul Chua did not attend the meetings and he was not even a Director of the IFBB Inc. in Canada, why you and your so called SENIOR OFFICERS are not taking any actions on this matter. This is PERJURY case and it is serious. Why you skip and ignore this matter. It will surely affect your IFBB COMPANY and you are frightened. Your Boss Rafael is the President and Director of this IFBB Inc. in Canada and now own IFBB Spain Corporation. You receive SALARY therefore you take instructions and write to all of us. You are HIS MASTERS VOICE.
c) What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding Federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in 2004 IFBB Championship, in World Games 2005, in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain 2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.
d) NINETEEN COUNTRIES (19) PLUS EIGHT (8) countries defied and went ahead and supported the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 22nd April, 2009. Will you DARE to suspend them? Will you dare to apply your IFBB Corporation rules under 20.1 to punish them. All officials and the federations are not afraid of your IFBB Corporation, you have exposed in nude at the Extra-Ordinary Congress. The ABBF is open and frank in their discussion and they were not afraid. Whereas you and your SENIOR OFFICERS suspend people and have not called for an Extra-Ordinary Meeting. I know the reasons why: There are so many things that you and your IFBB Corporation cannot answer. Banking Accounts, Monies received from IFBB Inc. Payments made under Rafael's company for all invoices; Professional fees, Registration fees etc etc. So many dirt's to clean up. You all are AFRAID as simple as that. Who pays your salary monthly?????
Shame on you and your SENIOR OFFICERS always threatening to write to governments and other authorities, is this the way of an INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION to behave to harm people with atrocities punishment. No other International Federation in the world will do all these barbaric and stupid act. Why you guys are afraid and you will be exposed more of your ruthless gangster behavior to the world.
The saying befits the IFBB CORPORATION: A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla
Executive Vice-President - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-07-2009

IFBB BE KAUKĖS
Šiandien šiame forume vyriausias IFBB federacijos-korporacijos finansininkas paviešino laišką.
Paskutiniu metu IFBB grasina savo nariams, kad nekeltų galvos ir tylėtų. Tačiau daugelis netyli.
Dar neseniai su įvairiais oponentais ginčijomės dopingo, anti-dopingo, WADA klausimais.
Ir štai – šio laiško rezume, pagal kurią matome, kad IFBB federacija-korporacija:
- nuolatos nesilaikė ir laužė WADA anti-dopingo taisykles
- nesilaikė dopingo testavimo procedūrų tvarkos
- dopingo testų rezultatai buvo slepiami, iškraipomi ir neteisingai pateikiami visuomenei, o dažnai visai nepateikiami
- už tam tikrą sumą, sumokėtą IFBB, buvo galima bausmę už dopingo naudojimą sumažinti arba jos visai išvengti
- dopingo testų skaičius ir kokybė labai skiriasi nuo to, ką deklaruoja IFBB.
(detaliai skaitykite šį laišką patys).
Laiško autorius duoda RAFAELIUI SANTOCHAI apmąstyti savo grasinimus 7 dienas, po to žada kreiptis į teismą.

Subject: Fw: Read my answer in RED color and advice before sending to Mauricio.
To: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 2:12 AM

Dear Prof. Mauricio,
Please read my answer to your email in RED color.
As you know, the IFBB is a Signatory to the WADA Code and, through its anti-doping rules, conforms to the Code. Sorry to tell you that IFBB not following the WADA rules, if yes:
1. Why you hide the doping result of Jose Santos from your country Brazil .
2. Why you do random doping test of top sex by testing 2 only ( random ) – you must test top three, the medalist and then random for the others in each category, during the IFBB world Men's Bodybuilding Championship, I will answer you to reduce your positive case.
From 19 samples you had 8 positive, and God knows how many other you are hiding. You have almost 45% positive in an event by random test, and God know if you have tested top six in each category, I grantee you that your rate will be above 60%, what a shame.
In spite the ABBF do the top six doping test which means that in each championship 54 will be tested, and the percentage of positive will be 20% or even less, and asked all to be tested 4 weeks before the championship, NOW TELL ME WHO IS FOLLOWING THE , see the different.
3. Why your medical team collect total of 50ml of urine for one athlete, and kept 25 ml in each sample bottles ( A, B ), as per the WADA rules the "A" sample bottle must contain minimum 50 ml and "B" sample bottle 25 ml. IFBB medical committee team make a big mistake, and violate the WADA doping rules.
4. if you are following the WADA rules, why you reduced the suspention of 2 athekltes from QATAR in the year of 2004 from 2 years to 9 months, and with the penalty of 10.000 US $ per each, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME THIS VIOLATUION, AND BASED ON WHICH ARTICLES IN THE IFBB DOIPNT RULES AND WADA RULES.
5. Again you reduced the life banned of on the above athlete from life banned to 8 month in order to participate IN 2008 IFBB Championship. Again can you explain to me in which constitution written this action which IFBB had taken? THIS IS AGIANST THE WADA RULES.
As you are aware, the IFBB, with the assistance of WADA, is conducting an investigation into the potentially serious violation of Olympic Council of Asia anti-doping rules, IFBB anti-doping rules and the WADA Code related to the results management of thirteen adverse analytical findings from the Asian Bodybuilding Championships, Andong City , South Korea , October 7-8, 2005. Why now you are investigating, where was the IFBB in the year of 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, and why now you are investigating? Yes I was the chairman of the hearing committee at that time and I gave full proposal reports to the ABBF president in the year of 2005, 2006.
Your involvement in this matter derives from your part as chairman of a “hearing committee” that allegedly decided, contrary to IFBB anti-doping rules and the WADA Code, to reduce the two-year suspensions to three Hong Kong bodybuilders (who were among the thirteen adverse analytical findings mentioned above) to one year so they may compete in the Asian Games, Doha, Qatar, December 8-9, 2006. I gave proposal, and as I told, you must investigate the matter with the ABBF president in the year of 2005, and 2006.. We gave our proposal, and did not make any action, AGAIN AND AGAIN I REFERE YOU THE ABBF PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME.
On July 14-15, 2008, two and one-half years after the event, at the Singapore embassy in Bangkok , Thailand , you and other officials signed “statutory declarations” that appear manufactured to justify irregularities in the results management of doping controls at the 2005 Asian Bodybuilding Championships. Yes I gave my statement, and said the fact and the truth about our hearing committee proposal, WE DID NOT VIOLATE THE WADA RULES.
Despite requests from the IFBB that you turn over all documents in your possession related to this case, you refuse to do so. You must ask the ABBF president in the year of 2005 – 2006 this question, because I gave all the reports to his office, and he should be blamed and not me. I did not refuse to give any documents, and sorry to tell that you are wrong, I answered you that I send the documents to the ABBF president's Office.
In an unrelated matter, the IFBB is also investigating a potential violation by you of the WADA Code with respect to the confidentiality and reporting of doping controls conducted at the IFBB Men’s World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships, Manama , Bahrain , November 6, 2008. IFBB Violated the WADA rules.
1. I have wrote to the laboratory in Tunisia to send all the doping results (21 Samples) to IFBB and the WADA, I have the letter which I send, and even you have the letter, because cc to you.
2. You wrote to laboratory not to send the results to Bahrain W/L & bodybuilding federation.
3. I never announce or wrote anything about doping results in Newspapers, media.
4. I became to know from your CORPORATION by sending wrong emails to us by mistake, about the hiding the doping of Brazilian athlete.
5. What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in World Games 2005, IFBB Men's Championship in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain in 2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.
Given the seriousness of these investigations, on behalf of the senior officers of the IFBB, I convey to you their decision to provisionally suspend you, effective this date, pending further investigation and hearing. YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT SERIOUSNESS OF THESE INVASTIGATION, WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS, I HAVE THE WRITE TO KNOW ALL OF THESE SERIOUS MATTERS WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
THE ONE TO BE BANNED:
IS YOUR CORPORATION WHICH CALLED IFBB BY VIOLATING THE WADA RULES AS I MENTIONED ABOVE?
YOUR MEDICAL COMMITTEE WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO COLLECT TH SAMPLES.
YOU BY HIDING THE DOPING RESULTS.
YOU BANNED FROM WHAT CAN YOU EXPALIN???
I HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF MY EMAIL, IF NOT I WILL CONSULT MY LAWYER TO SUE YOU AND THE YOUR CORPORATION FOR THREATENING.
Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla,

- Tomas - 05-07-2009

Dita Wrote:
Stepas Wrote:
Dita Wrote:Vakar Kūno kultūros ir sporto departamente departamento oniciatyva įvyko visų Lietuvoje registruotų kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijų prezidentų ir įgaliotų atstovų susirinkimas.
Departamentas aiškinosi federacijų skirtumus, jieškojo savų variantų federacijoms bendradarbiauti.
Tačiau koks gali būti bendradarbiavimas, jei po 1-2 metų niekas išvis oficialiame lygyje nebesikalbės su federacijomis, kurių tarptautinės federacijos nėra pasirašiusios anti dopingo sutarties su WADA.
Koks tikslas?

o kas ka pasake?

Visi išsakė savo pozicijas.
Kai kurie nusivažiavo į ilgus "Šekspyro monologus" (gerai žinote kas mėgsta "per ausis pavažiuoti" - pats kalba, pats savęs ir kauso...).
Tačiau ne visi suprato esmę:
jau greitai sutartis su WADA lems viską, ir oficialų pripažinimą, ir finansavimą.
Visi kiti klausimai ir diskusijos yra beprasmiai, jei nėra sutarties su WADA.
Kažkas siūlo kurti BENDRĄ Lietuvos federacijų organizaciją, bet ar galima tokia sąjunga su anti-dopingo sutarties nepasirašiusiomis federacijomis?
NEGALIMA, tai aišku kiekvienam!
Tai apie ką kalbame?
Bendrai dirbti gali tik Lietuvos IFBB ir Lietuvos WFF federacijos.
Būkime realistais ir netikėkime eilinėmis pasakomis iš Kauno.
ROMO KAIRAIČIO išsakytos mintys ne gali, o yra vienintėlis REALUS pagrindas federacijų bendradarbiavimui.

tai buvo visai neseniai...

- Dita - 05-11-2009

VARIANTAS UŽSIDIRBTI:
Kai WFF-WBBF pradės gaudyti savo sportininbkus su dopingu, kaip tai daro dabar IFBB, imti iš kiekvieno po 2000 dolerių už šią nuodėmę, kai pagauna, ir po imti iš jau pagauto sportininko po 10 000 dolerų, kad netaikyti bausmės už dopingo vartojimą, kaip tai daro IFBB, arba imti prieš varžybas iš sportininkų po 300 dolerių už tai, kad tavo dopingo mėginys nebūtų tikrinamas, tuomet ir WFF-WBBF taps tokia pat turtinga, kaip IFBB federacija-korporacija ir galės sau leisti gurkšnoti vynelį Kanaruose.
O kol kas WFF-WBBF federacija DIRBA (aria...)!
O darbo yra daug.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-13-2009

Šiandien gautas Azijos šalių IFBB vice prezidento pakistaniečio Nasser Pouralifard laiškas.
Tai dar vienas laiškas, kurį IFBB vadovai prašo paviešinti forume, liudijantis apie IFBB žaidimus su WADA organizacija, kai kai kurie pozityvūs sportininkų mėginiai slepiami, WADA apgaudinėjama, sankcijos vieniems sportininkams taikomos, kitiems netaikomos, kai pritaikytų sankcijų visai nesilaiko IFBB federacija ir.t.t.t.t

2009-05-10
To: International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness
Mr. Rafael Santonja
President
Calle Jaen, No.8
18020 Madrid, Spain

Dear Mr. Santonja,
Reference: Kamal Abdul Salam of Qatar
At the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008 in the City of Manama, Bahrain, the Qatari athlete KAMAL ABDUL SALAM took 1st place in the category Men's Bodybuilding up to and including 85kg. Iran's athletes Mahri Ayadi took 3rd place and Aggeli Abbas 6th place in the same category.
1. At the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2003 in Mumbai/India Qatar's athlete Kamal Abdul Salam took 2nd place, but was later on disqualified due to Anti-Doping Rules Violation for a period of 2 years. Only 8 months after this suspension Qatar athlete Kamal Abdul Salam competed again in the Asian Championships 2004.
At the time of the Anti-Doping Rule Violation committed by Qatar athlete Kamal Abdul Salam at the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2003 in Mumbai/India the relevant documents containing the IFBB Rules governing doping control were:
- IFBB Constitution 2003 Edition
- IFBB Anti-Doping Program, 2002 Edition
-IFBB Directives 2002-004 and 2002-005
The sanctions on individuals stipulated in the IFBB Anti-Doping program at that time contained, that the doping offence pursuant to Article 9.1.1 of the program calls for an imposition of a suspension of 2 years for the first violation (SECOND VIOLATION: LIFE TIME SUSPENSION).
Was the athlete Kamal Abdul Salam reinstated following a proper reinstatement procedure (as per WADA) as outlined in the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules before he competed again in the Asian Championships? If not, why was he allowed to compete in the Asian Championships 2004? Who made the decision to reduce the 2 years suspension to a period of more or less 8 months? (We know that you were the No.2 person as the Executive Assistant to the IFBB President during this period).
2. In August 2007 athlete Kamal Abdul Salam had to undergo Anti-Doping Control again conducted by the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation as the Anti-Doping Organization. According to the certificate of analysis of the WADA accredited laboratory in Penang/Malaysia of 30th August 2007 the sample collected from athlete Kamal Abdul Salam contained "metandienone metabolites". In spite of this adverse analytical finding (AAF), athlete Kamal Abdul Salam was entitled to compete in the Asian Championships, because the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation concealed the AAF and arranged for a forged certificate to prove, that this athlete has tested negative.
In October 2007 the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (ABBF) conducted disciplinary measures against the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation (QWBBF), which led to a suspension of QWBBF and a fine because of the submission of a forged certificate of analysis dated 20th August, 2007 pertaining to Kamal Abdul Salam together with it's purpose of cheating the ABBF.
Later on the decision of the ABBF was approved by the IFBB Executive Council and Congress in Jeju/Korea 2007. Following the proceedings QWBBF appealed to the IFBB President and the sanction imposed on QWBBF was amended by reducing the suspension to 12 months and quashing the fine.
Although athlete Kamal Abdul Salam was found positive again in August 2007 he received only a one year suspension from QWBBF, although according to the applicable Anti-Doping Rules of the IFBB for the 2nd offence a life time suspension is obligatory. How is it possible, that this athlete was allowed to compete in the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008 in the City of Manama/Bahrain and subsequently in the Qatar Golden Cup? We appreciate your comments to this intolerable situation by 10 days notice.
Yours sincerely
Nasser Pouralifard
President - Iran Bodybuilding Federation
Vice-President, Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation

- Tomas - 05-13-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gautas Azijos šalių IFBB vice prezidento pakistaniečio Nasser Pouralifard laiškas.
Tai dar vienas laiškas, kurį IFBB vadovai prašo paviešinti forume, liudijantis apie IFBB žaidimus su WADA organizacija, kai kai kurie pozityvūs sportininkų mėginiai slepiami, WADA apgaudinėjama, sankcijos vieniems sportininkams taikomos, kitiems netaikomos, kai pritaikytų sankcijų visai nesilaiko IFBB federacija ir.t.t.t.t

2009-05-10
To: International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness
Mr. Rafael Santonja
President
Calle Jaen, No.8
18020 Madrid, Spain

Dear Mr. Santonja,
Reference: Kamal Abdul Salam of Qatar
At the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008 in the City of Manama, Bahrain, the Qatari athlete KAMAL ABDUL SALAM took 1st place in the category Men's Bodybuilding up to and including 85kg. Iran's athletes Mahri Ayadi took 3rd place and Aggeli Abbas 6th place in the same category.
1. At the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2003 in Mumbai/India Qatar's athlete Kamal Abdul Salam took 2nd place, but was later on disqualified due to Anti-Doping Rules Violation for a period of 2 years. Only 8 months after this suspension Qatar athlete Kamal Abdul Salam competed again in the Asian Championships 2004.
At the time of the Anti-Doping Rule Violation committed by Qatar athlete Kamal Abdul Salam at the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2003 in Mumbai/India the relevant documents containing the IFBB Rules governing doping control were:
- IFBB Constitution 2003 Edition
- IFBB Anti-Doping Program, 2002 Edition
-IFBB Directives 2002-004 and 2002-005
The sanctions on individuals stipulated in the IFBB Anti-Doping program at that time contained, that the doping offence pursuant to Article 9.1.1 of the program calls for an imposition of a suspension of 2 years for the first violation (SECOND VIOLATION: LIFE TIME SUSPENSION).
Was the athlete Kamal Abdul Salam reinstated following a proper reinstatement procedure (as per WADA) as outlined in the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules before he competed again in the Asian Championships? If not, why was he allowed to compete in the Asian Championships 2004? Who made the decision to reduce the 2 years suspension to a period of more or less 8 months? (We know that you were the No.2 person as the Executive Assistant to the IFBB President during this period).
2. In August 2007 athlete Kamal Abdul Salam had to undergo Anti-Doping Control again conducted by the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation as the Anti-Doping Organization. According to the certificate of analysis of the WADA accredited laboratory in Penang/Malaysia of 30th August 2007 the sample collected from athlete Kamal Abdul Salam contained "metandienone metabolites". In spite of this adverse analytical finding (AAF), athlete Kamal Abdul Salam was entitled to compete in the Asian Championships, because the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation concealed the AAF and arranged for a forged certificate to prove, that this athlete has tested negative.
In October 2007 the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (ABBF) conducted disciplinary measures against the Qatar Weightlifting & Bodybuilding Federation (QWBBF), which led to a suspension of QWBBF and a fine because of the submission of a forged certificate of analysis dated 20th August, 2007 pertaining to Kamal Abdul Salam together with it's purpose of cheating the ABBF.
Later on the decision of the ABBF was approved by the IFBB Executive Council and Congress in Jeju/Korea 2007. Following the proceedings QWBBF appealed to the IFBB President and the sanction imposed on QWBBF was amended by reducing the suspension to 12 months and quashing the fine.
Although athlete Kamal Abdul Salam was found positive again in August 2007 he received only a one year suspension from QWBBF, although according to the applicable Anti-Doping Rules of the IFBB for the 2nd offence a life time suspension is obligatory. How is it possible, that this athlete was allowed to compete in the Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008 in the City of Manama/Bahrain and subsequently in the Qatar Golden Cup? We appreciate your comments to this intolerable situation by 10 days notice.
Yours sincerely
Nasser Pouralifard
President - Iran Bodybuilding Federation
Vice-President, Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation

jei jau tarptautiniai ifbb vadai praso tokius laiskus deti i interneta, tai reikia jiems padeti, juk federacijos draugauja :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-17-2009

TIEK KALBĖJOM, DISKUTAVOM, NET TEMA TAM REIKALUI ŠIAULIŲ PROPAGANDININKAI ATIDARĖ, O KAŽKODĖL DOPINGO KLAUSIMU IŠ ŠIAULIŲ TRIBŪNOS TYLA?
Šiandien IFBB vadovai atsiuntė dar vieną laišką paviešinimui forume.
Laiško esmė tokia:
1. RAFAELIS SANTOCHA grasina nepaklusniom nacionalinėm federacijom
2. IFBB anti-dopingo komitetas slepia nuo visuomenės ir WADA organizacijos teigiamus dopingo testus, už pinigus prasikaltusiems mažina ar visai juos atleidžia nuo bausmės/
3. Iš visų patikrintų sportininkų paprastai 50 procentų būna naudoję dopingą, kas irgi yra slepiama
4. R.SANTOCHA visai nesilaiko IFBB konstitucijos ir svarbius sprendimus priima vienas (pvz. neseniai atšaukė 2009 metų IFBB pasaulio čempionatą Dubajuje. Dėl atšaukimo susidarius nuostoliams( IFBB inspekcijos kelionės ir priėmimo išlaidos, plati reklaminė kampanija ir kt...) arabai paduoda R.SANTOCHĄ į teismą, reikalaudami 500 000 dolerių kompensacijos.
5. R.SANTOCHA bijo probleminių IFBB klausimų viešos diskusijos
6. JAE vadovai suteikia R.SANTOCHAI 48 valandas apmąstymui ir po to perduoda medžiagą teismui

On Fri, 15/5/09, hussin alsaffar <alsafarww73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: DEFAMATION AND LIBEL AGAINST ME
To: "IFBB" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, "osama al shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "mustafa mahdi" <mustafa_salih2004@yahoo.com>, "Mohd Abd elrahim" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "AXEL BAUER" <rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 7:31 PM

DEAR RAFAEL SANTONJA
PRESIDENT OF IFBB INC.
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT, HOW DARE YOU WILL WRITE A THREATENING LETTER TO IRAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION ( IBBF ) IN UN-SPORT MANNER, AND WHICH YOU DEFAMED, AND LIBEL MY NAME IN YOUR LETTER.
PLEASE READ MY ANSWER IN BLUE IN RESPONDING TO YOUR LETTER TO IBBF:
YOUR STATEMENT:
" We wish to bring to your attention Very Serious related to doping controls and the results management of these controls happening in Asia that has affected the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF )"
WOW THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB TALKING ABOUT THE DOPING RESULTS IN ASIA, WHAT ABOUT IFBB , WHICH HAVE VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION BY HIDING THE RESULTS, AND THE EXAMPLE : HIDING THE JOSE CARLOS DOPING RESULT ( 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP IN BAHRAIN ), AND BY KEEPING SILENT OF THE 9 POSITIVE CASES IN ONE EVENT OF 19 SAMPLES, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHY YOU AND YOUR COMMITTEE HIDE THE JOSE CARLOSE FROM BRAZIL DOPING RESULT, AND WAS GOING TO MANIPULATE IT ?
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB is a Signatory to the WADA Code & its Anti-doping Rules are in Conformity with the code ..........."
DID YOU SEND THE DOPING RESULTS OF 62nd IFBB WORLD MEN'S BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN BAHRAIN TO WADA?
I DOUBT, IF YES, YOU WAS NOT ABLE TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN DOPING RESULT, THIS MEANS YOU ARE ONLY USING THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CHEAT THE DOPING RESULTS, WHICH A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, AND AGAINST THE WADA RULES. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" In 2008, the IFBB began receiving information of the potential Serious Violation of IFBB, Olympic Counsel of Asia, and WADA anti-doping rules that involved the secretary general of the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF ) Mr. Paul Chua of Singapore ......."
CAN YOU ANSWER IF YOU ARE HONEST, SHOW ME THE COMPLAIN WHICH YOU RECEIVED FROM THE ABOVES?
I MEAN OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA & WADA. MR. PAUL CHUA WAS THE IFBB VICE PRESIDENT FOR ASIA FOR SO MANY YEARS, AND THEN HE WAS YOUR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, AND YOU KNOW HIM MORE THAN ANY BODY ELSE. HOW COME NOW YOUR ARE INVESTIGATING ALL OF THIS MATTER AFTER YOU REMOVE HIM FROM HIS POST ILLEGALLY AND WITH UNCONSTITUTIONAL DECISION. NOT ONLY THIS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.
YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY TAKING YOUR DECISION, WITHOUT CALLING FOR AN EXTRA ORDINARY IFBB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISCUSS MR. CHUA CASE, AND GIVE HIM A FARE HEARING, BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU FAILED TO DO SO, AND TOOK ONE MAN DECISION ONLY WHICH IS YOU POWER, ARTICLE 20.1 IN YOUR CORPORATION CONSTITUTION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" The case concerned of Hong Kong athletes who were suspended for anti-doping rules violation at the 2005 Asian Bodybuilding Championship ( ABBF ) ......... "
VERY STRANGE, WHERE WAS THE IFBB, AND YOUR GOOD SELF IN THE YEAR OF 2005, AND WHY NOW YOU ARE INVESTIGATING THIS ISSUE NOW, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?
WHAT ABOUT THE DOPING VIOLATION IN THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP ON YEARLY BASES, THAT RESULT WHICH YOU PUBLISH IN IFBB WEBSITE, AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YOU ARE HIDED, SAME WHEN YOU TRIED TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN ATHLETE RESULT, BUT THANK GOD TO DISCOVER YOUR SERIOUS VIOLATION.
IFBB VIOLATED VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION:
1. IN 2007 ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN SHANGHAI - CHINA YOU WAS PRESENT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, AND ATTEND THE ABBF EXECUTIVE AND CONGRESS MEETING AND AGREED THE DECISION WHICH ABBF TOOK AT THAT TIME AGAINST QATAR FEDERATION, I DON'T WANT TO GO IN DETAILS, AND ALSO YOU APPROVED ABBF DECISION IN IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU - KOREA 2007.
2. WHY YOU DID NOT ALLOWED QATAR ATHLETES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 61st IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP IN JEJU - 2007, AND I WAS THE WITNESS IN THE CONGRESS YOU AGREED TO BAN QATAR FEDERATION, AND I SAW HOW ALI TABRIZI WAS BAGGING YOU, AND CRYING TO PARTICIPATE, BUT YOU REFUSED AS IFBB - PRESIDENT & SEND THEM BACK NEXT DAY.
3. IFBB REDUCED THE 2 YEARS SUSPENSION OF 2 QATARIES ATHELETS IN THE YEAR OF 2004 FROM 2 YEARS TO 9 MONTHS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH ARTICLE IN IFBB WRITEN THIS RULES.
THEN YOU REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OD LIFE BANNED FOR ONE QATARY ATHELET NAMED KAMAL ABDULSALAM TO 8 MOTHS IN ORDER TO PARICIPATE IN 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP. CAN YOU AGAIN EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH WADA OR IFBB ARTICLE WRITEN THIS RULES? DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION WHICH IS AGIANST WADA RULES EVEN AGAINST NATIOMNAL FEDERATION RULES?
4. EYGPT BODYBUILDING FEDERATION YEARLY, YOU ARE PLACING THEM AS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, INSPITE THEY VIOLATE THE DOPING RULES AND REGULATION ACCORDING TO WADA ANIT-DOPING RULES AND IFBB RULES. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN TILL NOW AGAINST EYGPT FEDERATION, YEARLY THEY HAVE POSITIVE CASES, FOR LAST 8 YEARS I HAVE A FULL DOCUMENTS ABOUT THEIR DOPING VIOLATION IN IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN? CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS VITAL QUESTION????
NOW TELL ME WHO IS VIOLATING THE WADA RULES? IF IFBB IS A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE, AND IT’S ANTI – DOPING RULES, WHY IFBB DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, AND VIOLATE IT FREQUENTLY.
YOUR STATEMENT:
"To date , the ABBF, Mr. Chua & Mr. Al Safar have failed to co operate....."
CAN YOU SHOW ME THE LETTER WHICH YOU ADDRESSED TO ME AND ASKED WHICH INDICATE THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT ANY REPORT TO YOU OR TO YOUR COMMITTEE. I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT, THIS MATTER WAS DISCUSSED WITH THE FOUNDER, AND LIFE PRESIDENT OF IFBB, LATE BEN WEIDER, AND YOU WAS THE WITNESS, AND I HAVE A COPY OF LATTER FROM LATE BEN WEIDER REGARDING THIS ISSUE.. HOW COME YOU ARE NOW INVESTIGATING, THIS MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TRUST IN YOUR BOSS THE LATE BEN WEIDER.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" Mr. Chua and his associates, among them Mr. AL Safar through a campaign of misinformation send largely by anonymous emailers, is attempting to harm the IFBB by malicious, hateful and falls propaganda......"
HOW DARE YOU AS THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB SUPPOSE TO BE ONE THE DEMOCRATIC SPORT ORGANIZATION DEFAMED AND LIBEL MY NAME BY WRITING TO IBBF? ALL YOUR STATEMENT ARE NOT TRUE.
I WROTE TO YOU A LETTER IN A PROFESSIONAL MATTER, BUT TILL NOW YOU FAILED TO ANSWER IT, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE DATE OF MY LETTER, IT IS MORE THAN 3 MOTHS NOW, WHY YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING, IF ANY ONE ASKED FOR HIS RIGHT THEN, HE IS AGAINST YOU AND YOUR CORPORATION?????
WHY YOU CANCELLED THE 63rd IFBB WORLD MEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE YEAR 2009 ( 2 - 7 NOVEMBER 2009 ) FROM DUBAI - UAE, CAN YOU GIVE ME:
1. A SINGLE REASON??
2. IN WHICH EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IFBB TOOK THIS DECISION?
3. WHO WAS PRESENT IN THE MEETING, CAN YOU NAMED THEM.
4. IFBB THROUGH ITS CONGRESS APPROVED THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO BE HELD IN DUBAI IN THE IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU 2007, AND THEN IN IFBB CONGRESS IN THE YEAR 2008 IN BAHRAIN. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW COME THE CONGRESS WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS DECISION??
5. UAE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUE YOU,THE IFBB AND COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE EXPENSES WHICH WE SPEND FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH WILL REACHED TO 500.000 US $, ( INSPECTION EXPENSES, HOTEL BOOKING, TROPHIES, ADVERTISING, AVENUE HALL BOOKING, AND .......,
WE HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS, AND YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM OUR LAWYER VERY SOON FOR COMPENSATION AS WILL AS A CASE AGAINST YOUR DECISION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB has established an interim Commission for Asia, on behalf of IFBB , the office
established in Doha Qatar...."
* DID YOU ASKED THE OCA ABOUT THIS COMMISSION, AND HAVE THE LETTER OF APPROVAL.
* DID YOU ASKED FOR EXTRA ORDINARY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISSCUS THIS ISSUE AND TO TAKE THIS DECISION.
* HAVE CAN YOU AS RAFAEL SANTONJA ESTABLISH A COMMISSION IN QATAR WHILE THEY ARE UNDER SUSPENSION, WHICH YOU APPROVE IT IN 2007 AS I MENTIONED IN MY ABOVE STATEMENT.
* DID YOU CONSULT THE ASAIN COUTURIERS WHICH AFFILIATED TO ABBF, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE TO TAKE SUCH DECISION AND NOT YOU.
* ABBF CONGRESS THE ONLY ONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE SUCH DECISION.
THEREFORE I HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO ASK OUR LAWYER TO PROCEED A CASE AGAINST YOU FOR:
1. CANCELLATION OF IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP FROM UAE.
2. DEFAMED AND LI BLE MY NAME.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM DATE, AND TIME OF THIS LETTER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, AND THIS IS MY RIGHT ACCORDING TO YOUR CONSTITUTION.
PLEASE CONFIRM OF RECEIVING THIS EMAIL.
REGARDS.
HUSSAIN AHMED AL SAFFAR

- Gintare - 05-18-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:TIEK KALBĖJOM, DISKUTAVOM, NET TEMA TAM REIKALUI ŠIAULIŲ PROPAGANDININKAI ATIDARĖ, O KAŽKODĖL DOPINGO KLAUSIMU IŠ ŠIAULIŲ TRIBŪNOS TYLA?
Šiandien IFBB vadovai atsiuntė dar vieną laišką paviešinimui forume.
Laiško esmė tokia:
1. RAFAELIS SANTOCHA grasina nepaklusniom nacionalinėm federacijom
2. IFBB anti-dopingo komitetas slepia nuo visuomenės ir WADA organizacijos teigiamus dopingo testus, už pinigus prasikaltusiems mažina ar visai juos atleidžia nuo bausmės/
3. Iš visų patikrintų sportininkų paprastai 50 procentų būna naudoję dopingą, kas irgi yra slepiama
4. R.SANTOCHA visai nesilaiko IFBB konstitucijos ir svarbius sprendimus priima vienas (pvz. neseniai atšaukė 2009 metų IFBB pasaulio čempionatą Dubajuje. Dėl atšaukimo susidarius nuostoliams( IFBB inspekcijos kelionės ir priėmimo išlaidos, plati reklaminė kampanija ir kt...) arabai paduoda R.SANTOCHĄ į teismą, reikalaudami 500 000 dolerių kompensacijos.
5. R.SANTOCHA bijo probleminių IFBB klausimų viešos diskusijos
6. JAE vadovai suteikia R.SANTOCHAI 48 valandas apmąstymui ir po to perduoda medžiagą teismui

On Fri, 15/5/09, hussin alsaffar <alsafarww73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: DEFAMATION AND LIBEL AGAINST ME
To: "IFBB" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, "osama al shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "mustafa mahdi" <mustafa_salih2004@yahoo.com>, "Mohd Abd elrahim" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "AXEL BAUER" <rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 7:31 PM

DEAR RAFAEL SANTONJA
PRESIDENT OF IFBB INC.
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT, HOW DARE YOU WILL WRITE A THREATENING LETTER TO IRAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION ( IBBF ) IN UN-SPORT MANNER, AND WHICH YOU DEFAMED, AND LIBEL MY NAME IN YOUR LETTER.
PLEASE READ MY ANSWER IN BLUE IN RESPONDING TO YOUR LETTER TO IBBF:
YOUR STATEMENT:
" We wish to bring to your attention Very Serious related to doping controls and the results management of these controls happening in Asia that has affected the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF )"
WOW THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB TALKING ABOUT THE DOPING RESULTS IN ASIA, WHAT ABOUT IFBB , WHICH HAVE VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION BY HIDING THE RESULTS, AND THE EXAMPLE : HIDING THE JOSE CARLOS DOPING RESULT ( 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP IN BAHRAIN ), AND BY KEEPING SILENT OF THE 9 POSITIVE CASES IN ONE EVENT OF 19 SAMPLES, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHY YOU AND YOUR COMMITTEE HIDE THE JOSE CARLOSE FROM BRAZIL DOPING RESULT, AND WAS GOING TO MANIPULATE IT ?
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB is a Signatory to the WADA Code & its Anti-doping Rules are in Conformity with the code ..........."
DID YOU SEND THE DOPING RESULTS OF 62nd IFBB WORLD MEN'S BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN BAHRAIN TO WADA?
I DOUBT, IF YES, YOU WAS NOT ABLE TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN DOPING RESULT, THIS MEANS YOU ARE ONLY USING THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CHEAT THE DOPING RESULTS, WHICH A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, AND AGAINST THE WADA RULES. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" In 2008, the IFBB began receiving information of the potential Serious Violation of IFBB, Olympic Counsel of Asia, and WADA anti-doping rules that involved the secretary general of the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF ) Mr. Paul Chua of Singapore ......."
CAN YOU ANSWER IF YOU ARE HONEST, SHOW ME THE COMPLAIN WHICH YOU RECEIVED FROM THE ABOVES?
I MEAN OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA & WADA. MR. PAUL CHUA WAS THE IFBB VICE PRESIDENT FOR ASIA FOR SO MANY YEARS, AND THEN HE WAS YOUR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, AND YOU KNOW HIM MORE THAN ANY BODY ELSE. HOW COME NOW YOUR ARE INVESTIGATING ALL OF THIS MATTER AFTER YOU REMOVE HIM FROM HIS POST ILLEGALLY AND WITH UNCONSTITUTIONAL DECISION. NOT ONLY THIS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.
YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY TAKING YOUR DECISION, WITHOUT CALLING FOR AN EXTRA ORDINARY IFBB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISCUSS MR. CHUA CASE, AND GIVE HIM A FARE HEARING, BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU FAILED TO DO SO, AND TOOK ONE MAN DECISION ONLY WHICH IS YOU POWER, ARTICLE 20.1 IN YOUR CORPORATION CONSTITUTION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" The case concerned of Hong Kong athletes who were suspended for anti-doping rules violation at the 2005 Asian Bodybuilding Championship ( ABBF ) ......... "
VERY STRANGE, WHERE WAS THE IFBB, AND YOUR GOOD SELF IN THE YEAR OF 2005, AND WHY NOW YOU ARE INVESTIGATING THIS ISSUE NOW, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?
WHAT ABOUT THE DOPING VIOLATION IN THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP ON YEARLY BASES, THAT RESULT WHICH YOU PUBLISH IN IFBB WEBSITE, AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YOU ARE HIDED, SAME WHEN YOU TRIED TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN ATHLETE RESULT, BUT THANK GOD TO DISCOVER YOUR SERIOUS VIOLATION.
IFBB VIOLATED VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION:
1. IN 2007 ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN SHANGHAI - CHINA YOU WAS PRESENT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, AND ATTEND THE ABBF EXECUTIVE AND CONGRESS MEETING AND AGREED THE DECISION WHICH ABBF TOOK AT THAT TIME AGAINST QATAR FEDERATION, I DON'T WANT TO GO IN DETAILS, AND ALSO YOU APPROVED ABBF DECISION IN IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU - KOREA 2007.
2. WHY YOU DID NOT ALLOWED QATAR ATHLETES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 61st IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP IN JEJU - 2007, AND I WAS THE WITNESS IN THE CONGRESS YOU AGREED TO BAN QATAR FEDERATION, AND I SAW HOW ALI TABRIZI WAS BAGGING YOU, AND CRYING TO PARTICIPATE, BUT YOU REFUSED AS IFBB - PRESIDENT & SEND THEM BACK NEXT DAY.
3. IFBB REDUCED THE 2 YEARS SUSPENSION OF 2 QATARIES ATHELETS IN THE YEAR OF 2004 FROM 2 YEARS TO 9 MONTHS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH ARTICLE IN IFBB WRITEN THIS RULES.
THEN YOU REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OD LIFE BANNED FOR ONE QATARY ATHELET NAMED KAMAL ABDULSALAM TO 8 MOTHS IN ORDER TO PARICIPATE IN 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP. CAN YOU AGAIN EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH WADA OR IFBB ARTICLE WRITEN THIS RULES? DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION WHICH IS AGIANST WADA RULES EVEN AGAINST NATIOMNAL FEDERATION RULES?
4. EYGPT BODYBUILDING FEDERATION YEARLY, YOU ARE PLACING THEM AS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, INSPITE THEY VIOLATE THE DOPING RULES AND REGULATION ACCORDING TO WADA ANIT-DOPING RULES AND IFBB RULES. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN TILL NOW AGAINST EYGPT FEDERATION, YEARLY THEY HAVE POSITIVE CASES, FOR LAST 8 YEARS I HAVE A FULL DOCUMENTS ABOUT THEIR DOPING VIOLATION IN IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN? CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS VITAL QUESTION????
NOW TELL ME WHO IS VIOLATING THE WADA RULES? IF IFBB IS A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE, AND IT’S ANTI – DOPING RULES, WHY IFBB DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, AND VIOLATE IT FREQUENTLY.
YOUR STATEMENT:
"To date , the ABBF, Mr. Chua & Mr. Al Safar have failed to co operate....."
CAN YOU SHOW ME THE LETTER WHICH YOU ADDRESSED TO ME AND ASKED WHICH INDICATE THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT ANY REPORT TO YOU OR TO YOUR COMMITTEE. I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT, THIS MATTER WAS DISCUSSED WITH THE FOUNDER, AND LIFE PRESIDENT OF IFBB, LATE BEN WEIDER, AND YOU WAS THE WITNESS, AND I HAVE A COPY OF LATTER FROM LATE BEN WEIDER REGARDING THIS ISSUE.. HOW COME YOU ARE NOW INVESTIGATING, THIS MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TRUST IN YOUR BOSS THE LATE BEN WEIDER.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" Mr. Chua and his associates, among them Mr. AL Safar through a campaign of misinformation send largely by anonymous emailers, is attempting to harm the IFBB by malicious, hateful and falls propaganda......"
HOW DARE YOU AS THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB SUPPOSE TO BE ONE THE DEMOCRATIC SPORT ORGANIZATION DEFAMED AND LIBEL MY NAME BY WRITING TO IBBF? ALL YOUR STATEMENT ARE NOT TRUE.
I WROTE TO YOU A LETTER IN A PROFESSIONAL MATTER, BUT TILL NOW YOU FAILED TO ANSWER IT, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE DATE OF MY LETTER, IT IS MORE THAN 3 MOTHS NOW, WHY YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING, IF ANY ONE ASKED FOR HIS RIGHT THEN, HE IS AGAINST YOU AND YOUR CORPORATION?????
WHY YOU CANCELLED THE 63rd IFBB WORLD MEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE YEAR 2009 ( 2 - 7 NOVEMBER 2009 ) FROM DUBAI - UAE, CAN YOU GIVE ME:
1. A SINGLE REASON??
2. IN WHICH EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IFBB TOOK THIS DECISION?
3. WHO WAS PRESENT IN THE MEETING, CAN YOU NAMED THEM.
4. IFBB THROUGH ITS CONGRESS APPROVED THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO BE HELD IN DUBAI IN THE IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU 2007, AND THEN IN IFBB CONGRESS IN THE YEAR 2008 IN BAHRAIN. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW COME THE CONGRESS WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS DECISION??
5. UAE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUE YOU,THE IFBB AND COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE EXPENSES WHICH WE SPEND FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH WILL REACHED TO 500.000 US $, ( INSPECTION EXPENSES, HOTEL BOOKING, TROPHIES, ADVERTISING, AVENUE HALL BOOKING, AND .......,
WE HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS, AND YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM OUR LAWYER VERY SOON FOR COMPENSATION AS WILL AS A CASE AGAINST YOUR DECISION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB has established an interim Commission for Asia, on behalf of IFBB , the office
established in Doha Qatar...."
* DID YOU ASKED THE OCA ABOUT THIS COMMISSION, AND HAVE THE LETTER OF APPROVAL.
* DID YOU ASKED FOR EXTRA ORDINARY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISSCUS THIS ISSUE AND TO TAKE THIS DECISION.
* HAVE CAN YOU AS RAFAEL SANTONJA ESTABLISH A COMMISSION IN QATAR WHILE THEY ARE UNDER SUSPENSION, WHICH YOU APPROVE IT IN 2007 AS I MENTIONED IN MY ABOVE STATEMENT.
* DID YOU CONSULT THE ASAIN COUTURIERS WHICH AFFILIATED TO ABBF, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE TO TAKE SUCH DECISION AND NOT YOU.
* ABBF CONGRESS THE ONLY ONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE SUCH DECISION.
THEREFORE I HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO ASK OUR LAWYER TO PROCEED A CASE AGAINST YOU FOR:
1. CANCELLATION OF IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP FROM UAE.
2. DEFAMED AND LI BLE MY NAME.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM DATE, AND TIME OF THIS LETTER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, AND THIS IS MY RIGHT ACCORDING TO YOUR CONSTITUTION.
PLEASE CONFIRM OF RECEIVING THIS EMAIL.
REGARDS.
HUSSAIN AHMED AL SAFFAR

:roll:

- Dita - 05-19-2009

KULTŪRIZMO SPORTUI PAREINA DIDELĖS PROBLEMOS
Mieli kačiokai,
pagalvokite nors kiek patys ir mažiau tikėkite vadams-melagiams.
Mes jau seniai jums sakėme, kad ateina laikas, kai kultūristai bus tikrinami dėl dopingo vartojimo net Kupiškio-Rokiškio varžybose, rinktinių nariai ir kandidatai į rinktines bus tikrtinami namie ir sporto klubuose (daugelis šalių, kur nacionalinės federacijos pasirašė atatinkamas sutartis, tai jau daro: pakliuvo visa Čekijos IFBB rinktinė, Rusijos IFBB rinktinė...).
Šiandien dienraštis "15 miničių" išspausdino straipsnį apie tai, kaip neseniai vykusiose kultūrizmo varžybose, kai atėjo dopingo kontrolieriai, visi sportininkai išsilakstė ir varžybos neįvyko.
Mąstykite apie ateitį ir darykite išvadas, kurias WFF-WBBF federacija jau padarė.
Pvz. rytoj Klaipėdoje WFF rengia miesto bendrojo lavinimo mokyklų moksleiviams sporto šventę.

- Dita - 05-22-2009

Oficialiame internetiniame puslapyje Lietuvos IFBB pripažįsta, kad ir labai jau "švelniai", susidariusią problemą:

IFBB IR EBFF: IŠBANDYMAI UGNIMI, VANDENIU IR VARINĖMIS TRIŪBOMIS...
Arūnas Petraitis
LKF tinklalapio redaktorius
Pastaruoju metu kultūrizmo ir fitneso visuomenė stebi įvykius, susijusius su IFBB – Tarptautine kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija. Tiesa, kol kas daugiau internautų interpretacijose, nei oficialių pareiškimų lygyje. Nors keletas jų jau yra irgi.
Kai kas susidariusią situaciją piktdžiugiškai paskubėjo įvertinti kaip IFBB organizacijos mirtį. Bet, panašu, jog su šia žinia yra kiek paskubėta. Tačiau dėl teisybės būtina pasakyti, kad vargu ar IFBB ir kai kurioms jos kontinentinėms sesėms – Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai (jai, kaip ir IFBB, vadovauja tas pats asmuo – Rafael Santonja) bei Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai pavyks iškilusi vidinį konfliktą užglaistyti daugmaž tyliai ir visiškai be pasekmių: išbandymai ugnimi (kritikų strėlės), vandeniu (skandinimas ne tik faktais bet ir prasimanymais) ir varinėmis triūbomis (neužtarnautais ditirambais ar pelnyta šlove) parodys, kas yra kas. Žemės drebėjimai be sugriovimų, didesnių ar mažesnių, žinia, nepraeina.
Visos šios istorijos užuomazga tikriausiai galima laikyti Axel Bauer iš Austrijos, kuris yra IFBB patarėjas teisiniais (Legal Advisor) klausimais, taip pat – IFBB Teisėjų komiteto sekretorius ir EBFF (Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija) generalinis sekretorius. Jis 2009-ųjų pradžioje kreipėsi į IFBB prezidentą Rafael Santonja, norėdamas išsiaiškinti kai kuriuos federacijos „virtuvės“ reikalus. Tačiau konfidenciali korespondencija kažkokiu tai būdu pateko į viešąją erdvę...
Kultūrizmo, sporto šakos, kuri iki dabartinio jos modelio rutuliojosi kiek daugiau nei septynis dešimtmečius, istorija neatsiejama ne tik nuo brolių Joe ir Ben Weider dinastijos, bet ir nuo...sunkiosios atletikos. Juk nežinia kaip būtų pakrypę kultūrizmo kaip sporto formavimasis, jeigu sunkiatlečiai nebūtų jo kažkada...atsisakę.
Mat iki pat 1968 metų Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos ir kultūrizmo (FIHC) – būtent taip tada vadinosi dabartinė IWF (Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos federacija) globojo ir savo „jaunesnįjį brolį“. Organizuodavo ir kultūristų „Universe“ čempionatus, tiesa, dažniausiai pasibaigus sunkiosios atletikos varžyboms. Kai atsibodo tuo rūpintis, tiesiog metė tai.
Taip vieta „po saule“ liko tuščia...Padedamas ilgamečio FIHC, o vėliau ir IWF funkcionieriaus Oscar State, Ben Weider suskubo padaryti „namų darbus“ – parengti IFBB organizacijos įstatus ir rengtis kelionei į platesnius vandenis.
Axel Bauer – naujas žmogus federacijoje, todėl nėra naftalinu atsiduodančiais „gero diplomatinio tono“ pančiais susaitytas funkcionierius. Jam, beje, ir priklauso pagal užimamas pareigas federacijoje uždavinėti (kartais - ir kai kam nelabai patogius) klausimus, vienaip ar kitaip susijusius su teisiniais federacijos reikalais ? Panašu, jog būtent dėl to ir išsivystė šis konfliktas (ar skirtingų pozicijų pasireiškimas – čia jau kaip kam patogiau visa tai įvardinti).
Pradžia – IFBB statusas ir teisinė registracija. Išsiaiškinta, jog teisinė IFBB registracija užfiksuota 1969 12 30, t.y. prieš IFBB įstojimą į GAISF (Generalinė tarptautinių sporto šakų federacijų asociacija). Pastarosios principas: viena sporto šaka – viena tarptautinė šios sporto šakos federacija, o IFBB ir buvo pirmoji iš tarptautinių kultūristų organizacijų, pasibeldusių į duris.
Finansinės federacijos ataskaitos, sutartys su rėmėjais, tenkinančios vieną, bet netinkančios antrajai pusei – vėlgi, panašu, yra nesusikalbėjimo, informacijos (viešumo) stokos ar požiūrio ir iki tol buvusių nusistovėjusių įpročių skirtumai.
Kaip ir išsiskiriantis sąvokų „korporacija“ (ar tokia nepelno siekiančios organizacijos forma buvo (yra) priimtina bei „asociacija“ supratimas. IFBB vadovai tvirtina, jog dabar Ispanijoje yra registruota ne IFBB korporacija, o asociacija: ispaniškai tai skamba Asociacion-Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Ispanijos, Austrijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Analogiškai – ir Europos federacija (EBFF): Associacion-Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Didžiosios Britanijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Kaip reagavo IFBB vadovybė į šiuos, anot, Axel Bauer, „normalius klausimus dėl organizacijos (IFBB / EBFF) legalumo, jos nuostatų, finansinių dalykų bei IFBB vadovų kritikos“ ? Laikinai, kol vyks tyrimas, sustabdė Axel Bauer įgaliojimus IFBB Vykdomajame komitete...Tačiau neatsakytų klausimų, tikėtina, liks...
Dar viena tema, peraugusi į tikras „strėlių laužymo varžybas“, tapo kelerių metų...senumo istorijos, į viešumą iškilusios tik dabar. Tai – Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija (ABBF) ir jos dopingo kontrolės klausimai bei sportininkų, susijusių su uždraustų preparatų vartojimu, diskvalifikacija. Taip pat – ir sankcijos už tai.
IFBB apkaltino Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijos (ABBF) generalinį sekretorių Datuk Paul Chua, jog šis „užmerkė“ akis ir leido dalyvauti Azijos šalių 2006 m. žaidynėse trims atletams iš Honkongo, kurių dopingo testai buvo teigiami 2005 m. varžybose. Mat jie turėjo būti už tai diskvalifikuoti. IFBB paskelbė šiuo klausimu pranešimą, kuriame teigiama jog Datuk Paul Chua atsisakė bendradarbiauti su IFBB tiriant šį klausimą.
Todėl IFBB nusprendė panaikinti ABBF pripažinimą bei pašalino Datuk Paul Chua iš IFBB prezidento vykdančiojo padėjėjo pareigų. Taip pat nutarta, kol vyks tyrimas, laikinai sustabdyti jo IFBB viceprezidento Azijai įgaliojimus.
Tikriausiai šioje vietoje nebuvo atsitiktinis sutapimas - Miloš Šarčev diskvalifikacijos nuėmimas. Belieka tik prisiminti, jog IFBB Profesionalų Lyga taip nubaudė jį už Chua pareikštą kaltinimus sukčiavus per 2006 m. Azijos žaidynes. Panašu, jog dabar prie to buvo sugrįžta įsiklausant ir į antrąją pusę – o kaip gi ten viskas buvo iš tikrųjų ?
Neliko skolingas ir Chua: jis padavė IFBB į teismą už tai, jog ši pakeitė (sušvelnino) ABBF sankcijas dviems Kataro kultūristams ir panaikino baudą (100 tūkst. USD) šios šalies federacijai.
Suinteresuotumą pakurstyti konfliktą, siekiant iš viso to išpešti naudos sau, labai intensyviai parodė ir „mistiniai šaltiniai“, kaip juos įvardijo pats Axel Bauer: jo laiško originale apie tai irgi kalbama: „a lot of e-mails from mysterious sources are going around these days; I keep getting e-mails from...“ („pastarosiomis dienomis ateina daug laiškų iš mistinių autorių; Aš gaunu laiškus iš...“).
Panašu, jog tai – iš vieno ir to paties adresato, besislapstančio už „victor“, „fair play“, „ifbbpro“, „ifbbeurope“ ir kt. slapyvardžių, darbas. Kartojasi tas pats (ir jau atpažįstamas) braižas - „šaukštelis“ tiesos, paskęstantis melo ir prasimanymų kibire, viena kita intrigėlė, su manipuliacijų ir šantažo priemaišomis. Ir dar intensyviai visa tai pamaišant, kad kiltų kuo daugiau drumzlių!

- Tomas - 05-22-2009

Dita Wrote:Oficialiame internetiniame puslapyje Lietuvos IFBB pripažįsta, kad ir labai jau "švelniai", susidariusią problemą:

IFBB IR EBFF: IŠBANDYMAI UGNIMI, VANDENIU IR VARINĖMIS TRIŪBOMIS...
Arūnas Petraitis
LKF tinklalapio redaktorius
Pastaruoju metu kultūrizmo ir fitneso visuomenė stebi įvykius, susijusius su IFBB – Tarptautine kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija. Tiesa, kol kas daugiau internautų interpretacijose, nei oficialių pareiškimų lygyje. Nors keletas jų jau yra irgi.
Kai kas susidariusią situaciją piktdžiugiškai paskubėjo įvertinti kaip IFBB organizacijos mirtį. Bet, panašu, jog su šia žinia yra kiek paskubėta. Tačiau dėl teisybės būtina pasakyti, kad vargu ar IFBB ir kai kurioms jos kontinentinėms sesėms – Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai (jai, kaip ir IFBB, vadovauja tas pats asmuo – Rafael Santonja) bei Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai pavyks iškilusi vidinį konfliktą užglaistyti daugmaž tyliai ir visiškai be pasekmių: išbandymai ugnimi (kritikų strėlės), vandeniu (skandinimas ne tik faktais bet ir prasimanymais) ir varinėmis triūbomis (neužtarnautais ditirambais ar pelnyta šlove) parodys, kas yra kas. Žemės drebėjimai be sugriovimų, didesnių ar mažesnių, žinia, nepraeina.
Visos šios istorijos užuomazga tikriausiai galima laikyti Axel Bauer iš Austrijos, kuris yra IFBB patarėjas teisiniais (Legal Advisor) klausimais, taip pat – IFBB Teisėjų komiteto sekretorius ir EBFF (Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija) generalinis sekretorius. Jis 2009-ųjų pradžioje kreipėsi į IFBB prezidentą Rafael Santonja, norėdamas išsiaiškinti kai kuriuos federacijos „virtuvės“ reikalus. Tačiau konfidenciali korespondencija kažkokiu tai būdu pateko į viešąją erdvę...
Kultūrizmo, sporto šakos, kuri iki dabartinio jos modelio rutuliojosi kiek daugiau nei septynis dešimtmečius, istorija neatsiejama ne tik nuo brolių Joe ir Ben Weider dinastijos, bet ir nuo...sunkiosios atletikos. Juk nežinia kaip būtų pakrypę kultūrizmo kaip sporto formavimasis, jeigu sunkiatlečiai nebūtų jo kažkada...atsisakę.
Mat iki pat 1968 metų Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos ir kultūrizmo (FIHC) – būtent taip tada vadinosi dabartinė IWF (Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos federacija) globojo ir savo „jaunesnįjį brolį“. Organizuodavo ir kultūristų „Universe“ čempionatus, tiesa, dažniausiai pasibaigus sunkiosios atletikos varžyboms. Kai atsibodo tuo rūpintis, tiesiog metė tai.
Taip vieta „po saule“ liko tuščia...Padedamas ilgamečio FIHC, o vėliau ir IWF funkcionieriaus Oscar State, Ben Weider suskubo padaryti „namų darbus“ – parengti IFBB organizacijos įstatus ir rengtis kelionei į platesnius vandenis.
Axel Bauer – naujas žmogus federacijoje, todėl nėra naftalinu atsiduodančiais „gero diplomatinio tono“ pančiais susaitytas funkcionierius. Jam, beje, ir priklauso pagal užimamas pareigas federacijoje uždavinėti (kartais - ir kai kam nelabai patogius) klausimus, vienaip ar kitaip susijusius su teisiniais federacijos reikalais ? Panašu, jog būtent dėl to ir išsivystė šis konfliktas (ar skirtingų pozicijų pasireiškimas – čia jau kaip kam patogiau visa tai įvardinti).
Pradžia – IFBB statusas ir teisinė registracija. Išsiaiškinta, jog teisinė IFBB registracija užfiksuota 1969 12 30, t.y. prieš IFBB įstojimą į GAISF (Generalinė tarptautinių sporto šakų federacijų asociacija). Pastarosios principas: viena sporto šaka – viena tarptautinė šios sporto šakos federacija, o IFBB ir buvo pirmoji iš tarptautinių kultūristų organizacijų, pasibeldusių į duris.
Finansinės federacijos ataskaitos, sutartys su rėmėjais, tenkinančios vieną, bet netinkančios antrajai pusei – vėlgi, panašu, yra nesusikalbėjimo, informacijos (viešumo) stokos ar požiūrio ir iki tol buvusių nusistovėjusių įpročių skirtumai.
Kaip ir išsiskiriantis sąvokų „korporacija“ (ar tokia nepelno siekiančios organizacijos forma buvo (yra) priimtina bei „asociacija“ supratimas. IFBB vadovai tvirtina, jog dabar Ispanijoje yra registruota ne IFBB korporacija, o asociacija: ispaniškai tai skamba Asociacion-Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Ispanijos, Austrijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Analogiškai – ir Europos federacija (EBFF): Associacion-Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Didžiosios Britanijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Kaip reagavo IFBB vadovybė į šiuos, anot, Axel Bauer, „normalius klausimus dėl organizacijos (IFBB / EBFF) legalumo, jos nuostatų, finansinių dalykų bei IFBB vadovų kritikos“ ? Laikinai, kol vyks tyrimas, sustabdė Axel Bauer įgaliojimus IFBB Vykdomajame komitete...Tačiau neatsakytų klausimų, tikėtina, liks...
Dar viena tema, peraugusi į tikras „strėlių laužymo varžybas“, tapo kelerių metų...senumo istorijos, į viešumą iškilusios tik dabar. Tai – Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija (ABBF) ir jos dopingo kontrolės klausimai bei sportininkų, susijusių su uždraustų preparatų vartojimu, diskvalifikacija. Taip pat – ir sankcijos už tai.
IFBB apkaltino Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijos (ABBF) generalinį sekretorių Datuk Paul Chua, jog šis „užmerkė“ akis ir leido dalyvauti Azijos šalių 2006 m. žaidynėse trims atletams iš Honkongo, kurių dopingo testai buvo teigiami 2005 m. varžybose. Mat jie turėjo būti už tai diskvalifikuoti. IFBB paskelbė šiuo klausimu pranešimą, kuriame teigiama jog Datuk Paul Chua atsisakė bendradarbiauti su IFBB tiriant šį klausimą.
Todėl IFBB nusprendė panaikinti ABBF pripažinimą bei pašalino Datuk Paul Chua iš IFBB prezidento vykdančiojo padėjėjo pareigų. Taip pat nutarta, kol vyks tyrimas, laikinai sustabdyti jo IFBB viceprezidento Azijai įgaliojimus.
Tikriausiai šioje vietoje nebuvo atsitiktinis sutapimas - Miloš Šarčev diskvalifikacijos nuėmimas. Belieka tik prisiminti, jog IFBB Profesionalų Lyga taip nubaudė jį už Chua pareikštą kaltinimus sukčiavus per 2006 m. Azijos žaidynes. Panašu, jog dabar prie to buvo sugrįžta įsiklausant ir į antrąją pusę – o kaip gi ten viskas buvo iš tikrųjų ?
Neliko skolingas ir Chua: jis padavė IFBB į teismą už tai, jog ši pakeitė (sušvelnino) ABBF sankcijas dviems Kataro kultūristams ir panaikino baudą (100 tūkst. USD) šios šalies federacijai.
Suinteresuotumą pakurstyti konfliktą, siekiant iš viso to išpešti naudos sau, labai intensyviai parodė ir „mistiniai šaltiniai“, kaip juos įvardijo pats Axel Bauer: jo laiško originale apie tai irgi kalbama: „a lot of e-mails from mysterious sources are going around these days; I keep getting e-mails from...“ („pastarosiomis dienomis ateina daug laiškų iš mistinių autorių; Aš gaunu laiškus iš...“).
Panašu, jog tai – iš vieno ir to paties adresato, besislapstančio už „victor“, „fair play“, „ifbbpro“, „ifbbeurope“ ir kt. slapyvardžių, darbas. Kartojasi tas pats (ir jau atpažįstamas) braižas - „šaukštelis“ tiesos, paskęstantis melo ir prasimanymų kibire, viena kita intrigėlė, su manipuliacijų ir šantažo priemaišomis. Ir dar intensyviai visa tai pamaišant, kad kiltų kuo daugiau drumzlių!

vienaip ar kitaip, cia geruoju nesibaigs

- Denis - 05-22-2009

Dita Wrote:KULTŪRIZMO SPORTUI PAREINA DIDELĖS PROBLEMOS
Mieli kačiokai,
pagalvokite nors kiek patys ir mažiau tikėkite vadams-melagiams.
Mes jau seniai jums sakėme, kad ateina laikas, kai kultūristai bus tikrinami dėl dopingo vartojimo net Kupiškio-Rokiškio varžybose, rinktinių nariai ir kandidatai į rinktines bus tikrtinami namie ir sporto klubuose (daugelis šalių, kur nacionalinės federacijos pasirašė atatinkamas sutartis, tai jau daro: pakliuvo visa Čekijos IFBB rinktinė, Rusijos IFBB rinktinė...).
Šiandien dienraštis "15 miničių" išspausdino straipsnį apie tai, kaip neseniai vykusiose kultūrizmo varžybose, kai atėjo dopingo kontrolieriai, visi sportininkai išsilakstė ir varžybos neįvyko.
Mąstykite apie ateitį ir darykite išvadas, kurias WFF-WBBF federacija jau padarė.
Pvz. rytoj Klaipėdoje WFF rengia miesto bendrojo lavinimo mokyklų moksleiviams sporto šventę.

cia tai aiskiai pasakyta :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-22-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką ta pačia tema paviešinimui forume.
Senas kultūristas ir R.SANTOCHOS draugas HANIF KUREISHI jam rašo, kad pagaliau sporto pasaulis sužinojo, kad tikia IFBB sporto federacija neegzistuoja ir jos niekados nebuvo. IFBB yra tik virtualiame pasaulyje (jis vadina tai „pasakų pasauliu“).
Net Ispanijoje IFBB federacija oficialiai neegzistuoja ir nėra pripažinta sporto ministerijos. Tai kaip gali Ispanijos sporto ministerija net prielaidą daryti, kad Azijos kultūrizmo federacija bus kažkaip įtakojama iš Ispanijos?
Taip pat Azijos kultūrizmo federacija NIEKAIP NĖRA SUSIJUSI nei su Kanados IFBB korporacija, nei su dabartiniu šios korporacijos ispanišku variantu (visa IFBB federacija tik akių dūmimas naivuoliams...). Azijos kultūrizmo federacija NIEKADA NEBUVO IFBB NARE, nėra nė karto mokėjusių nei stojamojo, nei nario mokesčio jokiai IFBB struktūrai.
Tik Azijos kultūrizmo vadas POLAS ČIUA yra išrinktas-paskirtas IFBB vice prezidentu. Tai vienintelė Azijos sąsaja su mistine IFBB struktūra.
Iš kitos pusės, R.SANTOCHA neturi jokių teisių rinkti šalių-narių mokesčius, nes tokios IFBB sporto federacijos oficialiai nėra ir niekada nebuvo.
Todėl R>SANTOCHA slepia, kur eina IFBB sporto pinigai, nes, nesant sporto federacijos, jie eina į jo privačias sąskaitas.
Slėpdamasis nuo atsakomybės, R.SANTOCHA elgiasi kiauliškai kitų narių atžvilgiu.
Laiško autorius reikalauja R.SANTOCHĄ sustoti ir užbaigti „teršti‘ kultūrizmo sportą.

On Fri, 22/5/09, Hanif Kureishi <hanifkureishi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

DEAR DR RAFAEL SANTONJA,
I AM HANIF KUREISHI RETIRED AS POLICE CHIEF AND A HUMBLE PROMOTER OF BODYBUILDING, IF YOU REMEMBER ABOUT OUR BRIEF MEETING DURING 2006 MR OLYMPIA AT LAS VEGAS. I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF THE FRAY BETWEEN IFBB AND ABBF AND I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF TO WRITE YOU AND TO ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING POINTS ON THE BASES OF THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATIONS I HAVE:-
IFBB IS NO LONGER IS A VIRTUAL ENTITY (FAIRY TALE) NO LEGAL ENTITY IN SPAIN.
THE SPANISH SPORTS COUNCIL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE AFIFF
THE AFIFF IS LOOSELY CONNECTED TO THE IFBB INC.
AS PER THE LAW ABBF IS NOT AN AFFILIATED MEMBER OF THE IFBB AS ABBF DO NOT PAY ANY MEMBERSHIP FEES AND IFBB DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND ANY MEMBER IN THE ABBF. THE IFBB CAN SUSPEND PAUL CHUA AS THE VICE-PRESIDENT FROM THEIR FEDERATION BUT NOT FROM THE ABBF, THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER THE CONTINENTAL FEDERATION.
YOU CANNOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE IFBB..IFBB DOES NOT EXIST OR HAVING A BANKING ACCOUNT IN SPAIN. YOU ARE ALSO NOT DISCLOSING THE BANKING ACCOUNTS, OF COURSE, I CAN UNDERSTAND THERE IS NONE UNDER THE NAME OF THE IFBB SINCE THE IFBB HAS NO LEGAL PRESENCE IN SPAIN (WHETHER IN THE FORM OF A BRANCH, A SUBSIDIARY OR AN ESTABLISHED LOCAL COMPANY).
YOU ARE BEHAVING IN AN OBSCURE MANNER. APPARENTLY NOT BEING TRANSPARENT TO MEMBERS OF YOUR SO CALLED "IFBB"
IFBB INC. HAVE NO LEGALITY OVER THE ABBF ...
SO BE FAIR AND BE BOLD TO ACCEPT THE MISTAKES WHICH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY(IFBB) HAD BEEN DOING AND DON'T HARM THIS SPORT OF BODYBUILDING ANYMORE.
SINCERELY YOURS
HANIF KUREISHI

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-23-2009

Šiandien gavome laišką iš Singapūro, kurį prašoma paviešinti forume.
Azijos kultūrizmo federacijos generalinis sekretorius DATUK PAUL CHUA informuoja, kad neseniai Azijos kultūrizmo federacija už dopingo testų dokumentų klastojimą nubaudė ir sustabdė Kataro sunkiosios atletikos ir kultūrizmo federacijos veiklą (Katare sunkioji atletika ir kultūrizmas vienoje bendroje federacijoje). Tokių dokumentų klastojimas yra kriminalinis nusikaltimas.
Dabar Kataro federacija bando juodinti 50 metų sėkmingai dirbančią Azijos kultūrizmo federaciją.
DATUK PAUL CHUA prašo visus, įskaitant vyriausybines institucijas ir nacionalinius olimpinius komitetus, informuoti apie Kataro federacijos kriminalinę veiklą, o dokumentus įrodymams mes bet kada pateiksime bet kam.
Nesuteikite galimybių Kataro federacijai ir IFBB jus apgauti. IFBB nėra registruota ir realiame gyvenime neegzistuoja. Tai apsišaukėliai.
Tai liudijančius dokumentus esame pasiruošę pateikti visuomenei, tame tarpe ir paskutinį melą liudijančius įrodymus: Ispanijoje nėra IFBB nei federacijos, nei asociacijos, nei privačios firmos pavidalu. Ispanijos valdžios ir sporto vadovavimo institucijos tokios IFBB nežino ir nepripažįsta.

On Wed, 20/5/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Subject: QATAR WEIGTLIFTING AND BODYBUILDING FEDERATION & IFBB
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "ALSHAFAR UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Cc: "hussin UAE alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear Members of ABBF:
Please be informed that the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation was suspended by the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation for FORGERY (cheating) of doping documents. This is a CRIMINAL offence under the law.
Now they are going around and canvassing for support to go against the 50 years established organisation of ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION.
Your may inform you government departments and Olympic Committees on this matter, and if they require any documents, we will be very happy to provide them.
Do not let the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation and the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) to misled your government or sports ministry. The IFBB in reality does not exist and they are bogus. We can also provide documents to show proof that they IFBB has no legal presence in Spain (whether in the form of a branch, a subsidiary or an established local company). The IFBB under this denomination, is not an association/trust/officially recognised sports body in Spain.
Thank you
Datuk Paul Chua
ABBF Secretary-General

- Ronas - 05-23-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką ta pačia tema paviešinimui forume.
Senas kultūristas ir R.SANTOCHOS draugas HANIF KUREISHI jam rašo, kad pagaliau sporto pasaulis sužinojo, kad tikia IFBB sporto federacija neegzistuoja ir jos niekados nebuvo. IFBB yra tik virtualiame pasaulyje (jis vadina tai „pasakų pasauliu“).
Net Ispanijoje IFBB federacija oficialiai neegzistuoja ir nėra pripažinta sporto ministerijos. Tai kaip gali Ispanijos sporto ministerija net prielaidą daryti, kad Azijos kultūrizmo federacija bus kažkaip įtakojama iš Ispanijos?
Taip pat Azijos kultūrizmo federacija NIEKAIP NĖRA SUSIJUSI nei su Kanados IFBB korporacija, nei su dabartiniu šios korporacijos ispanišku variantu (visa IFBB federacija tik akių dūmimas naivuoliams...). Azijos kultūrizmo federacija NIEKADA NEBUVO IFBB NARE, nėra nė karto mokėjusių nei stojamojo, nei nario mokesčio jokiai IFBB struktūrai.
Tik Azijos kultūrizmo vadas POLAS ČIUA yra išrinktas-paskirtas IFBB vice prezidentu. Tai vienintelė Azijos sąsaja su mistine IFBB struktūra.
Iš kitos pusės, R.SANTOCHA neturi jokių teisių rinkti šalių-narių mokesčius, nes tokios IFBB sporto federacijos oficialiai nėra ir niekada nebuvo.
Todėl R>SANTOCHA slepia, kur eina IFBB sporto pinigai, nes, nesant sporto federacijos, jie eina į jo privačias sąskaitas.
Slėpdamasis nuo atsakomybės, R.SANTOCHA elgiasi kiauliškai kitų narių atžvilgiu.
Laiško autorius reikalauja R.SANTOCHĄ sustoti ir užbaigti „teršti‘ kultūrizmo sportą.

On Fri, 22/5/09, Hanif Kureishi <hanifkureishi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

DEAR DR RAFAEL SANTONJA,
I AM HANIF KUREISHI RETIRED AS POLICE CHIEF AND A HUMBLE PROMOTER OF BODYBUILDING, IF YOU REMEMBER ABOUT OUR BRIEF MEETING DURING 2006 MR OLYMPIA AT LAS VEGAS. I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF THE FRAY BETWEEN IFBB AND ABBF AND I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF TO WRITE YOU AND TO ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING POINTS ON THE BASES OF THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATIONS I HAVE:-
IFBB IS NO LONGER IS A VIRTUAL ENTITY (FAIRY TALE) NO LEGAL ENTITY IN SPAIN.
THE SPANISH SPORTS COUNCIL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE AFIFF
THE AFIFF IS LOOSELY CONNECTED TO THE IFBB INC.
AS PER THE LAW ABBF IS NOT AN AFFILIATED MEMBER OF THE IFBB AS ABBF DO NOT PAY ANY MEMBERSHIP FEES AND IFBB DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND ANY MEMBER IN THE ABBF. THE IFBB CAN SUSPEND PAUL CHUA AS THE VICE-PRESIDENT FROM THEIR FEDERATION BUT NOT FROM THE ABBF, THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER THE CONTINENTAL FEDERATION.
YOU CANNOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE IFBB..IFBB DOES NOT EXIST OR HAVING A BANKING ACCOUNT IN SPAIN. YOU ARE ALSO NOT DISCLOSING THE BANKING ACCOUNTS, OF COURSE, I CAN UNDERSTAND THERE IS NONE UNDER THE NAME OF THE IFBB SINCE THE IFBB HAS NO LEGAL PRESENCE IN SPAIN (WHETHER IN THE FORM OF A BRANCH, A SUBSIDIARY OR AN ESTABLISHED LOCAL COMPANY).
YOU ARE BEHAVING IN AN OBSCURE MANNER. APPARENTLY NOT BEING TRANSPARENT TO MEMBERS OF YOUR SO CALLED "IFBB"
IFBB INC. HAVE NO LEGALITY OVER THE ABBF ...
SO BE FAIR AND BE BOLD TO ACCEPT THE MISTAKES WHICH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY(IFBB) HAD BEEN DOING AND DON'T HARM THIS SPORT OF BODYBUILDING ANYMORE.
SINCERELY YOURS
HANIF KUREISHI

nieko nepasakysi :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-24-2009

Šiandien IFBB-EFBB vyriausias finansininkas atsiuntė dar vieną laišką paviešinimui forume.
Jis kreipiasi į europiečius ir siūlo užbaigti klouno RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS diktatūrą.
Neseniai R.SANTOCHA apsauginių darbuotojų pagalba neįleido IFBB-EFBB vyriausiojo finansininko į EFBB kongresą.
Ką galima pakomentuoti?
Ogi, kad R.SANTOCHA bijo viešumos, bijo tų juridinių ir finansinių klausimų, kuruos puikiai išmanantis finansininkas paklaus. O paklausti yra apie ką...
Tačiau pasislėpti R.SANTOCHAI nepavyks, nes artėja pasaulio čempionatas, kur susirinks visi.
R.SANTOCHOS elgesys Azijos kolegų atžvilgiu baisus. Tai, kad R.SANTOCHA remiasi dabar Kataro federacija, kuri slėpė dopingo naudojimo atvejus ir buvo diskvalifikuota, kelia juoką daugelyje pasaulio Olimpinių komitetų.
Neseniai Iranas pasiuntė R.SANTOCHĄ ant trijų... ir atsisakė organizuoti Azijos čempionatą po R.SANTOCHOS vėliava.
Atpildo valanda artėja!

ifbbeurope@yahoo.com wrote:

Friends and brave fellow countryman of Europe, Stand-up for your rights!!!

For the first time in the history, we have seen the greatest coward named Rafael Santonja. He is a tyrant, dictator and a clown (midget).
He used security guards and practically threatened Axel Bauer, President of the Austrian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation from attending the EBBF meeting. This cowardly and stupid act is a bad example in showing to the world how desperate and arrogant Rafael is, abnormal misbehaviour. He wish to protect his image being tarnished in the presence of all the members. He is afraid that he will be exposed of all his stupid mistakes and evil doings, of course, the accounts of the EBBF/IFBB will be questioned, and this will hurt him most. How long can he hide, surely at the World Championships (IF ANY) he together with his Senior Officers will face a barrage of questions and he cannot escape. We will put them to SHAME. Will he employ the same tactics to rough fellow members??
Why does Rafael have to resort to this dirty tactics to keep out Axel? The answer is simple: Rafael does not want Axel to tell the TRUTH. Rafael is worried and terrified of Axel because he knows that Axel knows everything from A - Z about the accounts and the secret transactions. Axel's first question will be where is the Bank's account of the IFBB & EBBF and the transfer of money from Canada to Spain, Contracts, all the fees collected from registration, sanction etc. etc. etc. WHERE ARE THEY ???
Rafael thinking is that all Europeans are silly/stupid and they can be treated like robots but he forgets that one day he and his Senior Officers will face the wrath of the members. This cannot go for too long. I understand that many Asians are fed-up with the way Rafael is acting, no manners, too arrogant and high-handed.
How on earth can Rafael and his Senior Officers suspend ABBF provisionally and at the same time they formed a "SCA" Special Commission for Asia" led by a renegade federation member Mr.. Ibrahim Kafoud of Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation (QWBBF).. The QWBBF forged and cheated the doping documents in 2007 and they were caught and such a person is appointed to head the SCA??? Where is the credibility? Here again Rafael and his Senior Officers flawed. Many people in the Olympic Committees are laughing at this episode.
Iran slapped Rafael on his face and proceeding to organise the Asian Championships under the purview of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation. Why Rafael don't take them to task? He is a COWARD.
GOD IS GREAT and RAFAEL cannot escape God's punishment, it is only a matter of time.
Victor Mendis

- Dita - 05-27-2009

Priežastis Latvijos IFBB federacijos nušalinimo ir aukščiausių sporto institucijų atsisakymo pripažinti šią federaciją Latvijoje yra jos nerimtas darbas šalyje: jau seniai nevyksta nacionaliniai Latvijos IFBB čempionatai, sportininkai nuolatos pakliūna su dopingu, dabar šis buvęs finansinis skandalas ir tikras karas federacijos viduje dėl postų, įtakos ir pan.
Kol kas dar įvairių šalių nepalietė dabartinis besiritantis per pasaulį tarptautinis juridinis-finansinis IFBB skanalas, kurio priežastys ne tik tos pačios kaip ir Latvijoje, bet čia yra ir dar didesnių probleminių klausimų: IFBB tarptautinė sporto federacija NIEKADA NEEGZISTAVO IR NEEGZISTUOJA juridiškai realiam gyvenime.
Per ilgą laiką Kanadoje registruota Kanados IFBB komercinė korporacija, o dabar jau Ispanijoje registruota IFBB komercinė korporacija, sugebėjo apgauti eilę tarptautinių organizacijų (IOC, GAISF, WADA), o IFBB atstovai įvairiose šalyse savo ruožtu apgavo savo šalių vietinę valdžią, pateikdami IFBB kaip tarptautinę sporto federacija, kai ji, tuo tarpu, buvo tik komercinė firma, kurioje nuo pat pradžių viskas buvo ir yra apgaulė.
Kaip į tai reaguos valdžios atstovai įvairiose šalyse, tame tarpe ir Lietuvoje - greitai pamatysime...

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-02-2009

Niekam ne paslaptis, kad IFBB suskilo ir šiandien pasaulyje jau yra dvi IFBB federacijos.
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad Azijos šalių Olimpiniams komitetams palaikant, spalio mėnesį Tailande vyks stambus tarptautinis IFBB renginys, tačiau, šį kartą be susikompromitavusio RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS, kuris siekia dideliame dopingo skandale įsivėlusios Kataro federacijos palaikymo:

On Tue, 2/6/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE THAI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE.
COURTESY CALL TO THE OFFICE OF THE OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF THAILAND

Datuk Paul Chua. ABBF Secretary-General made a courtesy call to thank the President of the National Olympic Committee of Thailand, General Yuthasak Sasiprha for accepting the position of Advisor to the Multi- Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships which will take place from 14 - 19 October, 2009 in Pattaya City, Thailand. Datuk Chua made a presentation of the ABBF GOLD MEDAL on behalf of President Osama Alshafar to the President of the NOC.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-02-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Niekam ne paslaptis, kad IFBB suskilo ir šiandien pasaulyje jau yra dvi IFBB federacijos.
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Singapūro.
IFBB vice prezidentas POLAS ČIUA rašo, kad Azijos šalių Olimpiniams komitetams palaikant, spalio mėnesį Tailande vyks stambus tarptautinis IFBB renginys, tačiau, šį kartą be susikompromitavusio RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS, kuris siekia dideliame dopingo skandale įsivėlusios Kataro federacijos palaikymo:

On Tue, 2/6/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE THAI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE.
COURTESY CALL TO THE OFFICE OF THE OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF THAILAND

Datuk Paul Chua. ABBF Secretary-General made a courtesy call to thank the President of the National Olympic Committee of Thailand, General Yuthasak Sasiprha for accepting the position of Advisor to the Multi- Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships which will take place from 14 - 19 October, 2009 in Pattaya City, Thailand. Datuk Chua made a presentation of the ABBF GOLD MEDAL on behalf of President Osama Alshafar to the President of the NOC.

PHOTO
Photo standing from left:
General Bancha Marinpong, Director, National Olympic Committee of Thailand, President Office, Dr. Varin Tansuphasiri, Deputy Secretary-General, Sir Douglas Latchford, President of TBBA and Patron of ABBF, General Sakan Mitkasem, Vice-President of TBBA, General Yuthasak Sasipraha, President, National Olympic Committee of Thailand and Honorary Life President of SEA Games Federation, Datuk Paul Chua, Ms. Christina Kam, Executive Director and Mr. Sugree Supawarikul, Secretary-General of TBBA and Vice-President of ABBF.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-05-2009

Šiandien gavome IFBB medicininės komisijos vadovo Dangsina Moeloek laišką RAFAELIUI SANTOCHAI.
Jis, kaip ir visas sporto pasaulis, atidžiai stebi tai, kas darosi apie IFBB.
Būdamas IFBB prezidentu ( o dabar visi žino, kad IFBB ne egzistuoja!!!), RAFAELIS SANTOCHA nori nubraukti 50 metų trunkančią Azijos kultūrizmo istoriją.
R.SANTOCHOS sekretorius (General Secretary William Tierney) nacionalinėms federacijoms ir sportininkams siuntinėja grasinančius laiškus, kas daug ką pasako...
Tačiau nepervertinkite savo pajėgumų, nes Azijos išgąsdinti nepavyks!
Azija nesusitaikys su melu ir netylės!
Amerika, Afrika ir Europa irgi tars savo žodį, neabejokite ir ispano melas pasibaigs.
Daugybė apgautų sportininkų, lygiai, kaip ir Azijos IFBB prezidentas bei vyriausias IFBB finansininkas laukia R.SANTOCHOS atsakymų į klausimus.
Atėjo laikas atsakyti...
Laikas užbaigti IFBB melą, ypač dabar, jau „ispaniškos“ IFBB korporacijos melą!!!

On Fri, 5/6/09, Dangsina Moeloek <m.dangsina@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Why you hide Mr President
To: "Rafael Santonja" <international@santonja.com>
Cc: "Alshafar UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Chua Paul" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 12:13 PM

Dear Dr. Santonja,
I read all emails and especially the one sent by Mr. Sugree Suprawakul, General-Secretary of the Thailand Bodybuilding Association today.
Being a professional gentleman and being the President of the "IFBB" (which in truth does not exist), you must pluck the courtesy, decency and politeness to reply all emails which are sent to you.
You are ducking all the shots and instead you seem to guide your Actor General Secretary William Tierney to write all the letters and ask questions and threaten people and associations.
ABBF was founded 50 years ago by Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Mynamar, Thailand and Malaysia and you and your Senior Officers are trying to erase this foundation from the history of bodybuilding. This will not work please do not underestimate the Asians and all other sports loving people in the world including Europeans, South Americans and Africans, they know for sure what is going on but some of them fear to speak up. Time will tell for sure Dr. Santonja.
ABBF is led by an able President Mr. Osama Alshafar and he will not tolerate all your nonsense. Mr. Axel Bauer is another perfect, honest and decent gentleman, and he exposed all the games of the "IFBB" in Spain to the world.
I heard that you are now plotting to get rid of the Austrian federation, is this the way for a International President to act and behave?
Why can't you sit and talk and face the facts?
Why are you so adamant and ruthless?
I will speak to Mr. Osama and Datuk Chua to invite you to the ABBF Congress in Tehran, Iran this coming August 2009. Will you come, please let me know so that I can arrange for you to speak in the presence of all the Asian members at the Congress with QUESTION & ANSWERS sessions. We will also invite Mr. Axel Bauer to be fair to him for his opinion to be heard since we are living in a democratic world and not in the jungle.
Dr. Dangsina Moeloek
Chairperson of ABBF Medical Committee

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-11-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną Polo Čiua laišką iš Singapūro paviešinimui forume.
Azijos IFBB medicininės komisijos vadovas Dr. Dangsina Moeloek yra pasipiktinęs RAFAELIO SANTOCHOS elgesiu. Jis pasipiktinęs jo manipuliacijomis dopingo kontrolės rezultatais, vengimu viešai atsakyti į jo kolegų IFBB vadovų užduotus klausimus:

Subject: Respons
To: "Rafael Santonja" <international@santonja.com>
Cc: "Alshafar UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Chua Paul" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 3:45 PM

On Thu, 11/6/09, Dangsina Moeloek <m.dangsina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Rafael,
This is disgraceful and shameful that you are keeping quiet and supporting competitions which are tainted with drugs. Remember you are a member of WADA. At the same time you pick fault against Mr. Paul Chua saying that he concealed the doping results of the 2005 and reduced the suspension of the 3 athletes from Hongkong from 2 years to 1 year. The IFBB supported the reductions and YOU are definitely aware of this. Since you do not see eye-to-eye with Mr. Chua you have now conveniently taken the warpath to attack him. You are not a gentleman RAFAEL.
Never have I seen a man claiming to be a President ignorning all the emails.
You are scared and hiding. I look forward to your reply about my offer for you to be in Tehran, Iran to address the ABBF Congress with Question and Answers. I spoke to ABBF Officials and they are ready to take you on. Come on Rafael if you are honest and a true gentleman - PLEASE ACCEPT THIS OFFER.
Dr. Dangsina Moeloek
Chairperson, ABBF Medical Committee

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-12-2009

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką publikavimui forume apie „negerus“ juridinius ir dopingo dalykus su WADA, kurie dedasi Australijos IFBB federacijoje:

Subject: NPC OF AUSTRALIA MEMBER OF THE IFBB
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, internacional@santonja.com
Cc: efbb@tedata..net.eg, ehderose@terra.com.br, "Hitoshi Tamari" <mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp>, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com, info@wada-ama.org, info@wff.lt, interbody@home.pl, jeffschucroft@gmail.com, juliettebergmann@planet.nl, kp.ourama@kpfitness.fi, lawfirm.bauer@chello.at, osama@alshafar.ae, p.filleborn@neostrada.pl, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, prof.beuker@t-online.de, rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at, sekretariat@skfcr.cz, smishek@sasktel.net, tamas.ajan@iwfnet.net, tzolamedee@yahoo.fr, ulf.bjoernfot@telia.com, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ysgouros@weightlifting.gr
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear Mr. Chua
This is very interesting news for you.
The NPC in Australia is not enrolled in the country's national drug testing programme (as all credible amateur sports are), nor is it affiliated to, or recognized by the AOC (Australian Olympic Committee). There has never been annual elections, or disclosure regards annual accounts.
The NPC is wholly owned by Paul and Carol Graham and I believe his daughter and son are also involved.
They do not conform to WADA rules. Will the IFBB suspend this federation for not following the WADA rules?????
Please ask Rafael to give answers to these questions. We will provide you more ammunition. Pena sympathize with you Mr. Chua, she knows what is going on and if you need her help, please let me know. I can speak to her.
Sincerely
Victor Mendis

- Dita - 06-13-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką publikavimui forume apie „negerus“ juridinius ir dopingo dalykus su WADA, kurie dedasi Australijos IFBB federacijoje:

Subject: NPC OF AUSTRALIA MEMBER OF THE IFBB
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, internacional@santonja.com
Cc: efbb@tedata..net.eg, ehderose@terra.com.br, "Hitoshi Tamari" <mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp>, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com, info@wada-ama.org, info@wff.lt, interbody@home.pl, jeffschucroft@gmail.com, juliettebergmann@planet.nl, kp.ourama@kpfitness.fi, lawfirm.bauer@chello.at, osama@alshafar.ae, p.filleborn@neostrada.pl, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, prof.beuker@t-online.de, rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at, sekretariat@skfcr.cz, smishek@sasktel.net, tamas.ajan@iwfnet.net, tzolamedee@yahoo.fr, ulf.bjoernfot@telia.com, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ysgouros@weightlifting.gr
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear Mr. Chua
This is very interesting news for you.
The NPC in Australia is not enrolled in the country's national drug testing programme (as all credible amateur sports are), nor is it affiliated to, or recognized by the AOC (Australian Olympic Committee). There has never been annual elections, or disclosure regards annual accounts.
The NPC is wholly owned by Paul and Carol Graham and I believe his daughter and son are also involved.
They do not conform to WADA rules. Will the IFBB suspend this federation for not following the WADA rules?????
Please ask Rafael to give answers to these questions. We will provide you more ammunition. Pena sympathize with you Mr. Chua, she knows what is going on and if you need her help, please let me know. I can speak to her.
Sincerely
Victor Mendis

Taigi, Australijos kontinento IFBB federacija-korporacija (yra keli privatūs savininkai) yra Kanados (dabar Ispanijos) IFBB korporacijos-federacijos narė.
Kanados ir Ispanijos IFBB korporacija pasirašė anti dopingo sutartį su WADA ir žaidžia savo žaidimus, o Australijos IFBB išvis nepasirašė ir jokios dopingo kontrolės nepripažįsta...
O kam pasirašyti?
Tai kaip viena federacija (firma) gali būti kitos nare, nepripažindama WADA nuostatų?
Absurdas...bet tokie bardakai vyksta IFBB...

- wff_Edita.S - 06-17-2009

ARTĖJA OFICIALAUS KULTŪRIZMO SPORTO GALAS
Mes jau keletą metų kalbame apie artėjančius didelius pasikeitimus kultūrizmo sporte.
Visuomenėje vis labiau rimtai žiūrima į dopingo naudojimą sporte.
Augantis WADA aktyvymas, tarptautinės anti dopingo konvencijos ir t.t.
Artėja laikas, kai civilizuotose šalyse bus realiai atliekama dopingo kontrolė net nacionalinėse važybose ar net eiliniuose rajoniniuose turnyruose.
Kai kurios šalys tai jau daro.
Gegužės 17 dieną Belgijoje vyko NABBA turnyras į kurį atvyko dopingo kontroliertiai. Renginio organizatorius iškart nuleido užuolaidas, o sportininkai, net grimo nenusivalę, susidėjo daiktus ir išsisikrstė po namus…
Ne, kultūrizmas neišnyks, tačiau jis taps tuo, kuo ir yra iš tikro: oficilaių valdžios institucijų nepripažinta ir nepalaikoma sporto šaka.
Labiau kultūrizmas taps panašiu į laisvalaikio užsiėmimą, hobį , o kultūristų bendruomenė bus grupė žmonių, kaip kokia uždara religinė sekta, verdanti savo sultyse…
Kai kuriose šalyse jau yra.

Ištrauka iš Belgijos spaudos:

NABBA TODAY
In a tale almost too wild to be true, every single competitor at the 2009 NABBA Belgian National Championships rushed from the venue leaving the promoter no choice but to cancel the show, and approximately 300 spectators went home without seeing a single bodybuilder compete.
Why? Three doping inspectors entered the venue with intent to perform testing and all the competitors scheduled to compete sprinted from the venue.
One of the inspectors, Dr. Hans Cooman, “I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again“. In a case of stating the obvious, the Doctor said he had no choice but to conclude that all the competitors were using steroids based on their abrupt departure from the venue.
Reports say that all the competitors just grabbed all their items and ran off when the doping inspectors entered the room.