WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- takas - 02-03-2006

Today WFF-International received one more letter from De Milia.
He registered his own private firm and he starts working with the professional bodybuilders.
Much of his activities seem fare away from sport.
But let us wait and see.
When IFBB Pro Divission is suffering huge problems now, maybe De Milia will be lucky in his own private business.

- Nick - 02-03-2006

takas Wrote:Today WFF-International received one more letter from De Milia.
He registered his own private firm and he starts working with the professional bodybuilders.
But let us wait and see.
When IFBB Pro Divission is suffering huge problems now, maybe De Milia will be lucky in his own private business.

This proves that IFBB is still in problems. Many former IFBB leaders go their own way.

- Dariuuss - 02-03-2006

Nick Wrote:
But let us wait and see.

This proves that IFBB is still in problems. Many former IFBB leaders go their own way.

Great imperia goes down!

- dima - 02-06-2006

Today many federations got letters that 2006 NABBA "Universe" in Spain is canceled.
NABBA is looking for any federation of any country to organize this contest.
In case anybody needs more info, address me through my personal e.mail and I will give you contacts of NABBA.

- brother - 02-06-2006

dima Wrote:Today many federations got letters that 2006 NABBA "Universe" in Spain is canceled.
In case anybody needs more info, address me through my personal e.mail and I will give you contacts of NABBA.

I will have it in my mind.

- tony - 02-06-2006

brother Wrote:
dima Wrote:Today many federations got letters that 2006 NABBA "Universe" in Spain is canceled.

Do you speak about NABBA version of Joe Lopez?

- dima - 02-06-2006

tony Wrote:
brother Wrote:

Yes, it is NABBA-3 of Joe Lopes from Australia.

- tony - 02-06-2006

dima Wrote:
tony Wrote:
brother Wrote:

Yes, it is NABBA-3 of Joe Lopes from Australia.

Thank you. Now it is clear!

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 02-07-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from unknown "World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association" based in USA.
The association wants to cooperate with WFF-International.
As Mr.Michael Glass is the official President of WFF USA and WFF North America, we have resent the letter to him.

- Johnson - 02-07-2006

edmundas daubaras Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from unknown "World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association" based in USA.
As Mr.Michael Glass is the official President of WFF USA and WFF North America, we have resent the letter to him.

There are so many organizations that it is hard to understand which is which! Which of them is legal and which is not?

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 02-07-2006

Johnson Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from unknown "World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association" based in USA.

There are so many organizations that it is hard to understand which is which! Which of them is legal and which is not?

Mr.Michael Glass has given the official answer to this new association:

WFF USA and North American Countries
Dear Kelvin,
On behalf of the WFF USA and North American Countries I am sending you this e-mail.
As the President of the above WFF countries, our International President Mr. Edmundas Daubaras has CC me a copy of your resent e-mail for your big event. Mr. Daubaras wishes you much success and thanks you very much for your offer in having him in attendance. He will be contacting you soon.
This sounds like a wonderful contest for the WBFA you’re having in November. I want you to know we at the WFF USA and North American countries are behind you all the way.
I have had an opportunity to see you website and found it very nice indeed. I see there is no WFF logo at the present time. Are you requesting a WFF affiliation and sanction to also include our organizational athletes to compete in your event? Any and all requests will have to go to the WFF USA and North American office. We welcome you.
We at the WFF take pride to do what we can to assist a fellow promoter with our organization and strengthen the bonds of bodybuilding, figure, and fitness internationally.
With much success for a sell out show.

Mike Glass - WFF President USA and North American Countries

- timoxa - 02-08-2006

edmundas daubaras Wrote:
Johnson Wrote:

Mr.Michael Glass has given the official answer to this new association:

WFF USA and North American Countries
Dear Kelvin,
On behalf of the WFF USA and North American Countries I am sending you this e-mail.
As the President of the above WFF countries, our International President Mr. Edmundas Daubaras has CC me a copy of your resent e-mail for your big event. Mr. Daubaras wishes you much success and thanks you very much for your offer in having him in attendance. He will be contacting you soon.
This sounds like a wonderful contest for the WBFA you’re having in November. I want you to know we at the WFF USA and North American countries are behind you all the way.
I have had an opportunity to see you website and found it very nice indeed. I see there is no WFF logo at the present time. Are you requesting a WFF affiliation and sanction to also include our organizational athletes to compete in your event? Any and all requests will have to go to the WFF USA and North American office. We welcome you.
We at the WFF take pride to do what we can to assist a fellow promoter with our organization and strengthen the bonds of bodybuilding, figure, and fitness internationally.
With much success for a sell out show.

Mike Glass - WFF President USA and North American Countries

I like the way Mike Glass answered. This is the way to stay official and let everyboduy understand who represents WFF-International in US.

- brother - 02-08-2006

During the last period of time more and more unknown bodybuilding organizations start to appear.
In case when NABBA is not official, in case when IFBB and WABBA are private property of 1-2 persons, new federations seem very strange.
Are they real organizations or just it is again a game of some persons?

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 02-08-2006

brother Wrote:During the last period of time more and more unknown bodybuilding organizations start to appear.
In case when NABBA is not official, in case when IFBB and WABBA are private property of 1-2 persons, new federations seem very strange.

WFF-International declares open and friendly behavior. It communicates with all bodybuilding and fitness units and organizations. No matter if they are official ar just "a group of friends". In case when it is possible WFF-International participate in the events of those organizations.
But when serious work starts, when these organizations want to start some common International work with WFF - then we MUST start from the BASIC things:
- put our registration certificates on the table and show the REAL FACE of every organization.
In this case according the registration certificate WFF-International is a Social Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization.
If another International unit has the same basis, ok, we can go on.
If not, then working with "a group of friends" (even if they are very good friends!) means nonsence - this is not serious from the point of view of LAW.
For example, when John, Peter or Samantha (alone or all together) organize World Championship - is it a World Championship if there is no International Organization registered?
When a German sport organization ( a national one!) organizes World Championship having no International Organization registered - it means the bleff and nonsence from the very begining!
Such "World Championships" and "Universe" contests are not official and can not be recognized!

- timoxa - 02-09-2006

edmundas daubaras Wrote:
brother Wrote:During the last period of time more and more unknown bodybuilding organizations start to appear.

WFF-International declares open and friendly behavior. It communicates with all bodybuilding and fitness units and organizations. No matter if they are official ar just "a group of friends". In case when it is possible WFF-International participate in the events of those organizations.
But when serious work starts, when these organizations want to start some common International work with WFF - then we MUST start from the BASIC things:
- put our registration certificates on the table and show the REAL FACE of every organization.
In this case according the registration certificate WFF-International is a Social Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization.
If not, then working with "a group of friends" (even if they are very good friends!) means nonsence - this is not serious from the point of view of LAW.
For example, when John, Peter or Samantha (alone or all together) organize World Championship - is it a World Championship if there is no International Organization registered?
When a German sport organization ( a national one!) organizes World Championship having no International Organization registered - it means the bleff and nonsence from the very begining!
Such "World Championships" and "Universe" contests are not official and can not be recognized!

Nobody has these certificates: NABBA, WABBA and all of them! They try to look serious bet they are not!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 02-09-2006

timoxa Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

Nobody has these certificates: NABBA, WABBA and all of them! They try to look serious bet they are not!

I agree! IFBA president Biagio Filizola is stamping IBFA official documents with the stamp of his local post office! Ridiculous!!!

- Nick - 02-09-2006

andrey Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

I agree! IFBA president Biagio Filizola is stamping IBFA official documents with the stamp of his local post office! Ridiculous!!!

It is fine! Biagio is very original in this! Be calm! Have some sense of humour!

- galka - 02-09-2006

No surprise! Klaus Hoffmann from Germany stamps official documents with the self-made stamps! Ivan Dunbar from UK years on even has not seen any stamp at all!

- Nick - 02-09-2006

galka Wrote:No surprise! Klaus Hoffmann from Germany stamps official documents with the self-made stamps! Ivan Dunbar from UK years on even has not seen any stamp at all!

Many people do not understand which international federation is official and which is not.
Certificates, stamps etc. show this!

- abbey - 02-09-2006

Nick Wrote:
galka Wrote:No surprise! Klaus Hoffmann from Germany stamps official documents with the self-made stamps! Ivan Dunbar from UK years on even has not seen any stamp at all!

Many people do not understand which international federation is official and which is not.

Does it mean that those organizations are not official?

- Darius - 02-09-2006

abbey Wrote:
Nick Wrote:

Does it mean that those organizations are not official?

No matter that they organize constant contests! No matter that they call these contests with great names! From the point of view of law these organizations are not legal!

- tony - 02-09-2006

If they are seriuos people and if they want to go the official way - they MUST register their federations.
If they will go on palying childern's games, ok. But people should know it!

- timoxa - 02-09-2006

This discussion is very old. Some persons want to become PRESIDENTS or even INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENTS. They start making contests with great names like "World" or "Universe" (for example Klaus Hoffmann in Germany for years used to organize 3-4 World Championships every year. Is it serious???).
Then these persons collect some people from different countries and put them spagetti on the ears. They tell them fairy tales and... many of them believe them!
Then the believers start to come to the contests that are organized by unofficial organizations. But this means that these contests are not legal as well as the organizations!!!

- stock - 02-09-2006

timoxa Wrote:This discussion is very old. Some persons want to become PRESIDENTS or even INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENTS. They start making contests with great names like "World" or "Universe" (for example Klaus Hoffmann in Germany for years used to organize 3-4 World Championships every year. Is it serious???).
Then these persons collect some people from different countries and put them spagetti on the ears. They tell them fairy tales and... many of them believe them!
Then the believers start to come to the contests that are organized by unofficial organizations. But this means that these contests are not legal as well as the organizations!!!

That is right!

- timoxa - 02-09-2006

But let us wait and see.

Last year De Milija came to Europe to unite all IFBB enemies but nobody supported him.
Then he spoke fantastic stories about arab millions of dollars, fantastic prize money for bodybuilders, numerous contests around the World.
Last letter of him tells that he has only 30000 dollars for his contests.
Fantastic ideas are forgotten...
Real life begins.

- Nick - 02-09-2006

timoxa Wrote:
But let us wait and see.

Last year De Milija came to Europe to unite all IFBB enemies but nobody supported him.
Then he spoke fantastic stories about arab millions of dollars, fantastic prize money for bodybuilders, numerous contests around the World.
Last letter of him tells that he has only 30000 dollars for his contests.
Fantastic ideas are forgotten...
Real life begins.

I do not think De Milia has enough power to make a good start!

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 02-09-2006

Today WFF-International received one more letter from this new USA bodybuilding "association".
It is clear that Mr.Fountrano organizes a contest. He is "a fresher" and this is his first contest.
WFF-International has no information, but with all respect to Mr.Fountrano it seems that this is again not any organization at all from the point of view of law, but only a private initiative of 1-2 persons.
At the same time he promissed not to use WFF-International name and logo without permittion of Mr.Michael Glass, the WFF USA and WFF North America President.
Anyway it is good to have more people involved in this sport.

- timoxa - 02-09-2006

edmundas daubaras Wrote:

Today WFF-International received one more letter from this new USA bodybuilding "association".
It is clear that Mr.Fountrano organizes a contest. He is "a fresher" and this is his first contest.
WFF-International has no information, but with all respect to Mr.Fountrano it seems that this is again not any organization at all from the point of view of law, but only a private initiative of 1-2 persons.
At the same time he promissed not to use WFF-International name and logo without permittion of Mr.Michael Glass, the WFF USA and WFF North America President.

This means that Mr.F... (as a private person) is organizing event in USA and that he invites some personal quests from Europe to participate. No matter how you call this, but it is only gathering of private persons, not more!
This means that there are no official sport organizations from both sides and only private persons just come together to spend time and participate.
Just some people speak together, shake hands and make a contest.
This is not official at all!
But it helps to develop physical fitness in total, it helps for the participants to see different countries and to meet nice new persons!

- pavel - 02-09-2006

timoxa Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

This means that Mr.F... (as a private person) is organizing event in USA and that he invites some personal quests from Europe to participate. No matter how you call this, but it is only gathering of private persons, not more!
This means that there are no official sport organizations from both sides and only private persons just come together to spend time and participate.
Just some people speak together, shake hands and make a contest.
This is not official at all!
But it helps to develop physical fitness in total, it helps for the participants to see different countries and to meet nice new persons!

All of sport organizations must start from the basics: REGISTRATION! Otherwise such organizations and their contests is a meeting of private friends.

- David - 02-09-2006

After reading all this topic I understand it clearly! Right!