WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- pavel - 02-09-2006

I understand when some countries have no national federations registrated. Maybe they do not know how to do it. Some countries even have never had the national championships.
But when most International federations are not registered: this is real nonsence of their egzistance!

- ANN - 02-09-2006

pavel Wrote:I understand when some countries have no national federations registrated. Maybe they do not know how to do it. Some countries even have never had the national championships.
But when most International federations are not registered: this is real nonsence of their egzistance!

Most of them do not know about regisration and they do not care about it!

- pavel - 02-09-2006

ANN Wrote:
pavel Wrote:I understand when some countries have no national federations registrated. Maybe they do not know how to do it. Some countries even have never had the national championships.

Yes. But at the same time nobody cares about them too: Governments, Sport Departments and Ministeries, Olympic Committees etc.
They do not contact unofficial organzations. They do not support them!

- ANN - 02-09-2006

pavel Wrote:
ANN Wrote:

Yes. But at the same time nobody cares about them too: Governments, Sport Departments and Ministeries, Olympic Committees etc.

I know this! But if some of them do not want to register their federation?

- Darius - 02-09-2006

ANN Wrote:
pavel Wrote:
ANN Wrote:

No matter what they do (even if they arrange great contests!) - they are "a group of friends", they are "a sweet eaters party" by law, but not a sport federation!

- ANN - 02-09-2006

Darius Wrote:
ANN Wrote:
pavel Wrote:
ANN Wrote:

No matter what they do (even if they arrange great contests!) - they are "a group of friends", they are "a sweet eaters party" by law, but not a sport federation!

So this is the difference between being "official" and "not official"! Now I have got it!

- mike - 02-09-2006

When any sport organization understands the difference, it must start registration.

- pavel - 02-09-2006

mike Wrote:When any sport organization understands the difference, it must start registration.

This organization should not be angry that nobody recognizes it, that nobody supports it!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 02-10-2006

This is a classic example of an unofficial International federation:
I have heard that a new International Bodybuilding Federation is going to be organized soon in Ireland.
The organizers (as I am informed!) are:
1.NAC (this is NABBA Germany of Joe Lopez. A registered German national federation)
2.IBFA (has no official registration)
3.Bodybuilders of Ireland (official registration???).
Ok, let us see what is what.
This means that only German NABBA is official. Then the German NABBA and 2-3 private presons (no difference how they are naming themselves!) say they organize an International Sport Federation.
They MUST :
1.Collect the International Congress
2.Approve the Constitution and Judging Rules
3.Register this International Federation.
If not - this federation is "a group of friends" only!

- abbey - 02-10-2006

andrey Wrote:This is a classic example of an unofficial International federation:
I have heard that a new International Bodybuilding Federation is going to be organized soon in Ireland.
1.NAC (this is NABBA Germany of Joe Lopez. A registered German national federation)
This means that only German NABBA is official. Then the German NABBA and 2-3 private presons (no difference how they are naming themselves!) say they organize an International Sport Federation.
They MUST :

Maybe they will do it?

abbey Wrote:
andrey Wrote:This is a classic example of an unofficial International federation:
They MUST :

Maybe they will do it?

If they will do it, then I will shake their hands. If they will not do it, this means that unofficial organization performe unofficial contests that could be not be recognized!

- gelezinis_jonas - 02-10-2006

andrey Wrote:
abbey Wrote:
They MUST :

Maybe they will do it?

If they will do it, then I will shake their hands. If they will not do it, this means that unofficial organization performe unofficial contests that could be not be recognized!

You are making me to believe it!

- mike - 02-10-2006

Me too!

- Damien - 02-10-2006

This is true, i am in process of forming an 'official' federation.I have been in constant talks and seeking such advice as to how to go about this.Things are alot harder here in Ireland and the uk for bodybuilding but i have been getting good positive feedback from government officials.They are helping to put me in the right path to get recognised. This will take some time to see it through properly but it is in process and it will happen.
My aim is to join 'all' possible federations together to promote bodybuilding and further its aim to greatness in the world of sports. My aim is not to stage contests as yet but more importantly to unify bodybuilding.
My constution is drawn up and i will be registered soon.My federation will not be active untill then but Edmundas has led the way in bodybuilding and he is a great influence in what i am trying to achieve.He has taught me alot in what i need to do.The WFF is the way of the future and i am only too proud to be associated with them.

Damien Wrote:This is true, i am in process of forming an 'official' federation.I have been in constant talks and seeking such advice as to how to go about this.Things are alot harder here in Ireland and the uk for bodybuilding but i have been getting good positive feedback from government officials.They are helping to put me in the right path to get recognised. This will take some time to see it through properly but it is in process and it will happen.
My aim is to join 'all' possible federations together to promote bodybuilding and further its aim to greatness in the world of sports. My aim is not to stage contests as yet but more importantly to unify bodybuilding.
My constution is drawn up and i will be registered soon.My federation will not be active untill then but Edmundas has led the way in bodybuilding and he is a great influence in what i am trying to achieve.He has taught me alot in what i need to do.The WFF is the way of the future and i am only too proud to be associated with them.

Damien, I am pleased by your sincere words. We know how it is difficult to make the official registration of any federation. But when anybody wants to be serious he must do it.
Registration is the first step to be recognized!

- rob - 02-10-2006

andrey Wrote:
Damien Wrote:This is true, i am in process of forming an 'official' federation.I have been in constant talks and seeking such advice as to how to go about this.Things are alot harder here in Ireland and the uk for bodybuilding but i have been getting good positive feedback from government officials.They are helping to put me in the right path to get recognised. This will take some time to see it through properly but it is in process and it will happen.

Damien, I am pleased by your sincere words. We know how it is difficult to make the official registration of any federation. But when anybody wants to be serious he must do it.
Registration is the first step to be recognized!

Ireland is on the right way!

- brother - 02-10-2006

If bodybuilders of most countries will register their national federations, if they will start communicating with Governments, the sport of bodybuilding will get a new face.
Years ago Innar Mardo registered WFF Estonia. Then in 2001 Estonia hold WFF-International European Championship in Tallinn. This Championship was supported as much as possible by the Government.

- Matthew - 02-10-2006

They MUST :

I have found much interesting in this forum. It takes time to read everything!

- Philip - 02-11-2006

Matthew Wrote:
They MUST :

I have found much interesting in this forum. It takes time to read everything!

That are very important things! To say the truth - this is the most important in every sport organization!

- timoxa - 02-11-2006

They MUST :

It is strange: but today WFF-International is THE ONLY ONE international federation world Wide registered as a non profit seeking international public federation.
IFBB, NABBA of Joe Lopez, WABBA are private properties. All other federations are "gorous of private friends".
As it was sayed before it does not matter as we are one family. We do what we like. But dealing with Governments, Olympic Committees, sponsors, press, TV it does matter!
Unregistered organizations are illegal and they are not recognized, they are not supported!

- brother - 02-11-2006

timoxa Wrote:
They MUST :

It is strange: but today WFF-International is THE ONLY ONE international federation world Wide registered as a non profit seeking international public federation.
IFBB, NABBA of Joe Lopez, WABBA are private properties. All other federations are "gorous of private friends".
As it was sayed before it does not matter as we are one family. We do what we like. But dealing with Governments, Olympic Committees, sponsors, press, TV it does matter!
Unregistered organizations are illegal and they are not recognized, they are not supported!

Then I do not understand why nobody registres federations as the law requires?

- nina - 02-11-2006

It means work. And nobody wants to work!

- David - 02-11-2006

nina Wrote:It means work. And nobody wants to work!

It means tremendous efforts, huge work and money. Yes, money. Quite sufficient money should be spent for this!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 02-12-2006

David Wrote:

It means tremendous efforts, huge work and money. Yes, money. Quite sufficient money should be spent for this!

Money is the most important! Look, last seven years Hofman in Germany organizes bad contests because he has no money, no sponsors!

- Philip - 02-12-2006

andrey Wrote:
David Wrote:

Money is the most important! Look, last seven years Hofman in Germany organizes bad contests because he has no money, no sponsors!

Yes, it is the money that matters!

- David - 02-12-2006

Speaking is one thing and it is much different when it comes to concreat work.

- mindaugas - 02-13-2006

In March one Lithuania bodybuilding legend (a medical doctor by speciality) JEVGENIJ GORELIK is going to Ireland.
He will attend the bodybuilding contest organized by Mr.Robson in Ireland (March 5).

- mindaugas - 02-13-2006

mindaugas Wrote:In March one Lithuania bodybuilding legend (a medical doctor by speciality) JEVGENIJ GORELIK is going to Ireland.
He will attend the bodybuilding contest organized by Mr.Robson in Ireland (March 5).

Picture of 1978.
Jevgenij is right in the center:

- Nick - 02-13-2006

mindaugas Wrote:
mindaugas Wrote:In March one Lithuania bodybuilding legend (a medical doctor by speciality) JEVGENIJ GORELIK is going to Ireland.

Picture of 1978.

This is real international work!

- Johnson - 02-13-2006

Nick Wrote:
mindaugas Wrote:

Picture of 1978.

This is real international work!

Who are the other two bodybuilders?