WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- george - 03-24-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:There are some more fresh letters from Spain. But there is so much bad things about IFBB and Weider, and Santocha, that we decided not to post them here.
At the same time we should say the information from Spain is very interesting.

Right! Just have information and wait!

- Sendriene Edita - 03-24-2006

One more so-so informative letter from Spain:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you.I am surprised.You are very kind.Pls.confirm date of shipment of magazines,if air mail,etc.OK?
I would be very happy to visit your charming country.I know here immigrant intending to earn the life,Ukranie,specially,excellent persons,women,looking a better life.Spain is full of immigrants, from Morocco,Ukraine,but mOrroco and Ecuador are the two countries highly represented in Spain,specially here in Murcia.Many have already legal documents ,even I see Southamerican and East people in the karaoke I visit Saturday night,tommorrow,with dancing,the guardian I think is from Ukraine or similar,some barmen and waiter are from Colombia.I study History of our origin,Spanish Inquisition,visit my web http://usuarios.lycos.es/pardoinfo/crising.htm We all in Spain as per studies are of semitic origin,semitic people are around the World,the Lost Tribes of srael.I have lots and lots of books,I have database of Jewish surnames.Our ancestors, 500,600,etc going back werte Jewish.Inquisition obliged to convert to Catholic,otherwise they would go to be killed burnet at stake,to lose houses,money,everything¡¡¡.Terrible¡¡.I think to write a book.I have boooks,dictionaries of surnames covering more than 140.000 Jewish surnames from Russia, european,Sephardic (origin Iberia,Spain and Portugal),etc,etc.Very interesting....Ben Weider,Jewish, encouraged to me to study it,because I had interest after the secret of my grandfather I knew.
Best regards.
Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.
I think if Mr.Weider is alive, he should resign and to let other person to be World President.otherwise he will die as dictator,with the boots duly puton.J,aja,ja,ja,ha,aha,ha,ha,¡¡¡

- Brad - 03-24-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:One more so-so informative letter from Spain:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you.I am surprised.You are very kind.Pls.confirm date of shipment of magazines,if air mail,etc.OK?
I would be very happy to visit your charming country.I know here immigrant intending to earn the life,Ukranie,specially,excellent persons,women,looking a better life.Spain is full of immigrants, from Morocco,Ukraine,but mOrroco and Ecuador are the two countries highly represented in Spain,specially here in Murcia.Many have already legal documents ,even I see Southamerican and East people in the karaoke I visit Saturday night,tommorrow,with dancing,the guardian I think is from Ukraine or similar,some barmen and waiter are from Colombia.I study History of our origin,Spanish Inquisition,visit my web http://usuarios.lycos.es/pardoinfo/crising.htm We all in Spain as per studies are of semitic origin,semitic people are around the World,the Lost Tribes of srael.I have lots and lots of books,I have database of Jewish surnames.Our ancestors, 500,600,etc going back werte Jewish.Inquisition obliged to convert to Catholic,otherwise they would go to be killed burnet at stake,to lose houses,money,everything¡¡¡.Terrible¡¡.I think to write a book.I have boooks,dictionaries of surnames covering more than 140.000 Jewish surnames from Russia, european,Sephardic (origin Iberia,Spain and Portugal),etc,etc.Very interesting....Ben Weider,Jewish, encouraged to me to study it,because I had interest after the secret of my grandfather I knew.
Best regards.
I think if Mr.Weider is alive, he should resign and to let other person to be World President.otherwise he will die as dictator,with the boots duly puton.J,aja,ja,ja,ha,aha,ha,ha,¡¡¡

Interesting to know!

- Flex - 03-24-2006

Brad Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:One more so-so informative letter from Spain:

Dear Edmundas,
Best regards.

Interesting to know!

No words...

- Gino - 03-25-2006

george Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:There are some more fresh letters from Spain. But there is so much bad things about IFBB and Weider, and Santocha, that we decided not to post them here.

But this is very interesting!

- Sarah - 03-25-2006

Gino Wrote:
george Wrote:

But this is very interesting!

But not everybody understands it and not everybody likes it!

- Dariuuss - 03-25-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Spain. As this letter is connected with this forum topic about the various federations, we post in here too:

I am the responsible if Mr.Santonja,who hates me now and also Weider, is now the Assitant of Ben Weider,in 1970 go ahead like a father for me,now a tremendous enemie...forgetting me.Business with santonja because i was the comkmisioner,I receive in 1984 a commision,busines are business,out of the Federation,we all know Ben Weider did a mixture,federation with his economic interests,but people are not silly,he only wants money,even mi old friend,now enemy Rafael santonja from Madrid,I was living in Madrid in the past.Now,I live en Sout East,my land,Murcia,the land of fruits,lemon,oranges,lettuces, beans,etc...wonderfull¡¡.I was born here¡¡¡Madrid is a city very noisy,for crazy persons..ja,ja,ja,ja, is tremendous...truth¡¡,but also a little joke¡¡.Recently, Mr.Weider wanted to carry me to the court,with a lawyer,because I sent lots of emails around the World discovering his tie with organisation he wants to destroy hiomosexual but doing business with homosexual persons which he says to hate...????.We all must respect to other person and his sexual condition.....even a person,very friendly with an enemy of the IFBB and Weider,told me ..???..that Mr. Weider like also men for sex..????.I cross my finger.I know nothing.I have no proof.In any case, I hate the hipocresy.Sport is a thing,sexual condition,another one,the most important into a person..is his good hear,good feeling and to pass in this life doing good things for helping to people¡¡¡.OK???.
Best regards,
Now Ileave computer, 3 hour,I go to play domino,4 person,some matcheswith old people,House of the pensioners¡¡¡.
Best regards.

This is "a bomb" information!

- Kisa - 03-25-2006

Dariuuss Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Spain. As this letter is connected with this forum topic about the various federations, we post in here too:

I am the responsible if Mr.Santonja,who hates me now and also Weider, is now the Assitant of Ben Weider,in 1970 go ahead like a father for me,now a tremendous enemie...forgetting me.Business with santonja because i was the comkmisioner,I receive in 1984 a commision,busines are business,out of the Federation,we all know Ben Weider did a mixture,federation with his economic interests,but people are not silly,he only wants money,even mi old friend,now enemy Rafael santonja from Madrid,I was living in Madrid in the past.Now,I live en Sout East,my land,Murcia,the land of fruits,lemon,oranges,lettuces, beans,etc...wonderfull¡¡.I was born here¡¡¡Madrid is a city very noisy,for crazy persons..ja,ja,ja,ja, is tremendous...truth¡¡,but also a little joke¡¡.Recently, Mr.Weider wanted to carry me to the court,with a lawyer,because I sent lots of emails around the World discovering his tie with organisation he wants to destroy hiomosexual but doing business with homosexual persons which he says to hate...????.We all must respect to other person and his sexual condition.....even a person,very friendly with an enemy of the IFBB and Weider,told me ..???..that Mr. Weider like also men for sex..????.I cross my finger.I know nothing.I have no proof.In any case, I hate the hipocresy.Sport is a thing,sexual condition,another one,the most important into a person..is his good hear,good feeling and to pass in this life doing good things for helping to people¡¡¡.OK???.
Best regards,
Now Ileave computer, 3 hour,I go to play domino,4 person,some matcheswith old people,House of the pensioners¡¡¡.
Best regards.

Indeed!

- Daubaras Edmundas - 03-25-2006

Kisa Wrote:
Dariuuss Wrote:

Best regards,
Best regards.

Indeed!

HISTORY OF WORLD's BODYBUILDING.
Weider brothers are out of the game, Arnold is not interested very much in sport and is busy with politics, Serge Nubret (France) - out, Oscar Heidenstam (UK) - out, Paul Chua (Singapore) - out, Albert Busek (Germany) - out as well as many others.
Few persons worldwide like Michael Glass (US) and Jose Pardo Hidalgo (Spain) still can say historical things that many of us do not know.

- Edita Sendriene - 03-25-2006

WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Spain:

Hi my friend,
Thank you for your kind word.I am pioneer of the movement of bodybuilding from 1970 up to 1984 in Spain,I resigned.I put as President (Mr.Santonja), who played dirty with me,as Weuder he only wants money.-.What,s papppens with Weider....Why are they "out"?.
I have no economic power,but yes much esperience and honesty.If commercial interests and Federation are mixed,as Weider....¡bad matter¡¡.
OK.Mr.Santonja is not ideal person to be World President of the IFBB.I am out.To work into bodybuilding I need support and I have no money.A federation needs money to cover travels, stamps, phones expenses,an office,etc.Only with support I could work without stress,because I want to be relaxed,as Hobby and among good friend,I am happy.My life was in the past ..¡¡¡¡bodybuilding¡¡¡What,s happening with my very old friend-pleasant gentleman-Paul Chua from Singapore.Many laughs with him on women,to conquer women out of Spain,jokes,etc.Really, ladies conquer man not the men¡¡¡.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡
I have just came back from the sight seeing gfrom Valencia province.I am going for an smal dinner,later relax listening musique in the karaoke-discotheque,fever of Saturdays, night...ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡
I thought you can send me separate e mail,new in your computer photos of your best fitness men and the more beatifull women of your country in order to print it.
Your schedule should be sent also by separate email,schedule of event to organise by you and your Executive.OK??.
I wait your soon and kind news.
Please accept my cordial greetings,
Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.
P.S. I worked a lot of years and hours to have a clean sport and not the rubbish and commerce many persons as Weider are doing in the past even now,as Mr.SantonjaWhen I remeber it I am very upset.I lost my time,bodybuilders in Spain wants prize money in order...to buy stroids¡¡.Even, many bodybuilders, regardless of foods,they spend 1000 Euros per mionth before competition...terrible¡¡.

- mike - 03-25-2006

Edita Sendriene Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Spain:

Hi my friend,
Thank you for your kind word.I am pioneer of the movement of bodybuilding from 1970 up to 1984 in Spain,I resigned.I put as President (Mr.Santonja), who played dirty with me,as Weuder he only wants money.-.What,s papppens with Weider....Why are they "out"?.
I have no economic power,but yes much esperience and honesty.If commercial interests and Federation are mixed,as Weider....¡bad matter¡¡.
OK.Mr.Santonja is not ideal person to be World President of the IFBB.I am out.To work into bodybuilding I need support and I have no money.A federation needs money to cover travels, stamps, phones expenses,an office,etc.Only with support I could work without stress,because I want to be relaxed,as Hobby and among good friend,I am happy.My life was in the past ..¡¡¡¡bodybuilding¡¡¡What,s happening with my very old friend-pleasant gentleman-Paul Chua from Singapore.Many laughs with him on women,to conquer women out of Spain,jokes,etc.Really, ladies conquer man not the men¡¡¡.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡
I have just came back from the sight seeing gfrom Valencia province.I am going for an smal dinner,later relax listening musique in the karaoke-discotheque,fever of Saturdays, night...ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡
I thought you can send me separate e mail,new in your computer photos of your best fitness men and the more beatifull women of your country in order to print it.
Your schedule should be sent also by separate email,schedule of event to organise by you and your Executive.OK??.
P.S. I worked a lot of years and hours to have a clean sport and not the rubbish and commerce many persons as Weider are doing in the past even now,as Mr.SantonjaWhen I remeber it I am very upset.I lost my time,bodybuilders in Spain wants prize money in order...to buy stroids¡¡.Even, many bodybuilders, regardless of foods,they spend 1000 Euros per mionth before competition...terrible¡¡.

Interesting!

- george - 03-25-2006

mike Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Spain:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

I respect this old man. He devoted many years to bodybuilding. He was somehow a naive romantic. But IFBB have chosen money first!

- Flex - 03-25-2006

george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

I respect this old man. He devoted many years to bodybuilding. He was somehow a naive romantic. But IFBB have chosen money first!

The Spanish guy speaks right. Money is also important!

- Alf - 03-25-2006

Flex Wrote:
george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

It is impossible to develop a strong federation with no money in the pocket.

- Gino - 03-25-2006

Alf Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

Yes. But what comes first: money or sport?

- Bumer - 03-25-2006

Gino Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

Sport without money is a dead thing.

- Alf - 03-25-2006

Bumer Wrote:
Gino Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

If you are not a dreamer, you must find the composed solution of both money and sport.

- Bumer - 03-25-2006

Alf Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:
Gino Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
george Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Hi my friend,

Interesting!

If you are not a dreamer, you must find the composed solution of both money and sport.

Bodybuilders must know it. Not like IFBB: they speak about sport and they make business of sportsmen at the same time. IFBB must say the truth for the sportsmen.

- Sendriene Edita - 03-25-2006

One more letter from Spain:

Of course,I can tell histories in the wich I was involved and changed the direction of the IFBB,with my complaints against Nubret- in 1975 and my fights in Spains against the enemies of the IFBB.I was loyal as ¡a dog¡¡ to the Flag IFBB¡¡Weider married to Raphael santonja because commercial reasons.Mr.Weider o9nkly wants to appear in the newspapers with the false History of proposed by Nobel Prize....why....?He is a sportman,not peace man,.Sure,he paid some friends in order they propose to him to Nobel Prize.he is very intelligent,astutre as fox,me too, this must bre the Jewish blood of my ancestors,told me Ben eider.I am not <Jewish of religion,I am pantheist.I respect all beliefsa and ideas but I ask for respect because my Brain never was handled,only when I was a child¡¡¡
Best regards.
Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,ph.D

- Bumer - 03-25-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:One more letter from Spain:

Of course,I can tell histories in the wich I was involved and changed the direction of the IFBB,with my complaints against Nubret- in 1975 and my fights in Spains against the enemies of the IFBB.I was loyal as ¡a dog¡¡ to the Flag IFBB¡¡Weider married to Raphael santonja because commercial reasons.Mr.Weider o9nkly wants to appear in the newspapers with the false History of proposed by Nobel Prize....why....?He is a sportman,not peace man,.Sure,he paid some friends in order they propose to him to Nobel Prize.he is very intelligent,astutre as fox,me too, this must bre the Jewish blood of my ancestors,told me Ben eider.I am not <Jewish of religion,I am pantheist.I respect all beliefsa and ideas but I ask for respect because my Brain never was handled,only when I was a child¡¡¡
Best regards.

A very long story!

- WFF_WBBF_Official - 03-25-2006

Bumer Wrote:

Best regards.

A very long story!

But the picture is more and more full.

- Brad - 03-26-2006

I like the people who say the truth direct!

- Bumer - 03-26-2006

Brad Wrote:I like the people who say the truth direct!

At least they express themselves directly.

- Gino - 03-26-2006

Bumer Wrote:

The Spanish has so musch information about IFBB! Very interesting!

- Muscle Power - 03-26-2006

Gino Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:

The Spanish has so musch information about IFBB! Very interesting!

Interesting indeed!

- Daubaras Edmundas - 03-26-2006

I think Michael Glass should know Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,ph.D very well?

- george - 03-26-2006

Daubaras Edmundas Wrote:I think Michael Glass should know Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,ph.D very well?

It would be interesting to know his oppinion?

- Sendriene Edita - 03-26-2006

One more letter from Spain:

I know that Mr.Weider wants to control the IFBB,but we all have to die some day.Others persons will have to organise other IFBB,IFBB is not a mark even if Ben Weider says ¡yes¡¡.Many persons will forget Weider and will organise a New International Federation changing some letter or somilar attitude.If Ben Weider wants the IFBB he must eat it.His son Eric is not valid to work.And Jim Mannion I think is already very burned with the IFBB and work into the IFBB and activities in America.
Why Mr.Paul Chua is out of the IFBB?.I do not know reasons.Pls.inform me.He was very respected into the IFBB, he is also representing Weider business,products,in Asia and Singapore.
Please inform me because I was out knowing a spice of "maffia" controls the IFBB.I understand Mr.Weider was the founder, and he does not see more fiascos after working so hard,even commercial interest,if not Ben Weider,Joe, etc, does nothin like myself.I was an employer of offices,asking for credits to travel out while Ben Weider collecting millions of dollars.We all were stupid,the young mind,no experience,onlu devotion to our sport.I am sure you understand my feelings.Really Weider hater bodybuilders.Every word in the Congress every year is pure teathre,teatro, a good actor.having paid the planes,hotel,suites,etc, as the Cesar of Rome,because of this his figure of the History is Napoleon.Ben Weider,studied is a "megalomano" wishing high positions and publicity of his image.He gives 1 dollar but he collect 10 dollars¡¡¡.Yes¡¡¡ Nice words doing adulation and money only for him.Noooo¡¡I wrote him very hard 2 years ago.No reply.he sent me a lawyer because he knew I was sending around the World the tramps and the figure of dictator FOR LIFE.It happened nothin,I spoke his lawyer,saying these type of persons are misery-am spending less money than a blind man willing to buy novels¡¡.ha,ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡.Miserable man.He wil die very rich so Eric can enjoy the life very well and the rest of family.
Wait your comments.I am going to shave my face and change of clothes to go to karaoke.Nice day for you.We had in Murcia and valencia a sunny day and excellent temperature of Spring similar to other countries having these temperatures only in summer.
Best regards.
dr.jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D

- WFF_WBBF_Official - 03-26-2006

I know that Mr.Weider wants to control the IFBB,but we all have to die some day.Others persons will have to organise other IFBB,IFBB is not a mark even if Ben Weider says ¡yes¡¡.Many persons will forget Weider and will organise a New International Federation changing some letter or somilar attitude.If Ben Weider wants the IFBB he must eat it.His son Eric is not valid to work.And Jim Mannion I think is already very burned with the IFBB and work into the IFBB and activities in America.
Why Mr.Paul Chua is out of the IFBB?.I do not know reasons.Pls.inform me.He was very respected into the IFBB, he is also representing Weider business,products,in Asia and Singapore.
Please inform me because I was out knowing a spice of "maffia" controls the IFBB.I understand Mr.Weider was the founder, and he does not see more fiascos after working so hard,even commercial interest,if not Ben Weider,Joe, etc, does nothin like myself.I was an employer of offices,asking for credits to travel out while Ben Weider collecting millions of dollars.We all were stupid,the young mind,no experience,onlu devotion to our sport.I am sure you understand my feelings.Really Weider hater bodybuilders.Every word in the Congress every year is pure teathre,teatro, a good actor.having paid the planes,hotel,suites,etc, as the Cesar of Rome,because of this his figure of the History is Napoleon.Ben Weider,studied is a "megalomano" wishing high positions and publicity of his image.He gives 1 dollar but he collect 10 dollars¡¡¡.Yes¡¡¡ Nice words doing adulation and money only for him.Noooo¡¡I wrote him very hard 2 years ago.No reply.he sent me a lawyer because he knew I was sending around the World the tramps and the figure of dictator FOR LIFE.It happened nothin,I spoke his lawyer,saying these type of persons are misery-am spending less money than a blind man willing to buy novels¡¡.ha,ha,ha,ha,¡¡¡.Miserable man.He wil die very rich so Eric can enjoy the life very well and the rest of family.
Wait your comments.I am going to shave my face and change of clothes to go to karaoke.Nice day for you.We had in Murcia and valencia a sunny day and excellent temperature of Spring similar to other countries having these temperatures only in summer.
Best regards.

I like this information!

- Nick - 03-26-2006

Andreas Wrote:

Best regards.

I like this information!

There is much to think over!