WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- Sendriene Edita - 04-04-2006

Today we have spoken with one of our best friends in WFF. This person lives in Germany.
Our friend informed us that Biagio Filizola invited famous Mr.WAYNE R.GALLASCH (GMV Productions) to Sapri this summer with the intention to present him IBFA "Grimek Award".
Mr.Wyane Gallasch refused to take it because Biagio Filizola cooperates with unfair people and unfair organizations.

- dima - 04-04-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today we have spoken with one of our best friends in WFF. This person lives in Germany.
Our friend informed us that Biagio Filizola invited famous Mr.WAYNE R.GALLASCH (GMV Productions) to Sapri this summer with the intention to present him IBFA "Grimek Award".
Mr.Wyane Gallasch refused to take it because Biagio Filizola cooperates with unfair people and unfair organizations.

And do not forget - NABBA in Italy did not die! I respect Filipo Massaroni - he was a good bodybuilder and a good person.

- Tuse - 04-04-2006

dima Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today we have spoken with one of our best friends in WFF. This person lives in Germany.

And do not forget - NABBA in Italy did not die! I respect Filipo Massaroni - he was a good bodybuilder and a good person.

That is correct!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 04-05-2006

Tuse Wrote:
dima Wrote:

That is correct!

I always ask myself: why people often speak dirty things about the person who works a lot and does something real? Do they envy them? The envy makes them even hate the other people?
Biagio CAN NOT do anything REAL and he makes very bad and hardly understandable things around.

- Nick - 04-05-2006

andrey Wrote:
Tuse Wrote:
dima Wrote:

That is correct!

I always ask myself: why people often speak dirty things about the person who works a lot and does something real? Do they envy them? The envy makes them even hate the other people?
Biagio CAN NOT do anything REAL and he makes very bad and hardly understandable things around.

No surprise! World is full of the people like him!

- Philip - 04-05-2006

Nick Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Tuse Wrote:
dima Wrote:

That is correct!

Often when anybody wants to do something, it does not mean he can do it!

- dima - 04-05-2006

Philip Wrote:
Nick Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Tuse Wrote:
dima Wrote:

That is correct!

To do big international events is not easy. You need practice, recognition, support and MONEY!!!
Otherwise it is just a play of children (or old people!!!). Sometimes ill and sick people...

- Rubens - 04-05-2006

dima Wrote:
Philip Wrote:
Nick Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Tuse Wrote:
dima Wrote:

That is correct!

To do big international events is not easy. You need practice, recognition, support and MONEY!!!
Otherwise it is just a play of children (or old people!!!). Sometimes ill and sick people...

You speak straight with no diplomacy...

- Alf - 04-05-2006

Some people do not understand the diplomatic way of speaking. They need to be told straight.

- Brad - 04-05-2006

Alf Wrote:Some people do not understand the diplomatic way of speaking. They need to be told straight.

They may become crazy after your words!

- Alf - 04-05-2006

Brad Wrote:
Alf Wrote:Some people do not understand the diplomatic way of speaking. They need to be told straight.

Do you mean somebody definite?

- Brad - 04-05-2006

Alf Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

You know what I mean...

- Alf - 04-07-2006

Brad Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

You know what I mean...

Now I understand who you are speaking about!

- Danny - 04-07-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today WFF received one more letter from the former IFBB Spain official:

Hi again,
Everything has its time.IFBB will finish with Mr.Weider and his personal activities.Eric is not valid,no character,noleader,etc.You all must speak to create a great Federation increasing the humber of affiliated countries.I am at your entire disposition to help you with my comments,ideas,perhaps my ideas may be valid to get the goal.There are many brain to give ideas.I am not a computer¡¡¡.Ha,ha,ha,¡¡
Good, did you send me the magazines, etc?.My web will be online very soon.Today I contracted a company in order the web is online,in the lookers, as soon as possible.Money is money,if not ...you are a dead man¡¡¡.I cannot change the world,World eats me.I am not a God¡¡.
I wait your comments on my last emails.I think you were attending championships.
Finally remember, IFBB are 4 words,if they are unified,they will continue,if not, IFBB will pass to the History of Bodybuilding,if Mr.Weider do not leave the dictatorships because he was the founder,IFBB is everydoy,not Mr.Weider,though I understand his feeling after working many,many years.People is a Federation,not the person surnamed Ben Weider and family...nooooo¡
Best regards awaiting your news.
Dr.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.

Interesting story!

- Bumer - 04-08-2006

Danny Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today WFF received one more letter from the former IFBB Spain official:

Hi again,
Everything has its time.IFBB will finish with Mr.Weider and his personal activities.Eric is not valid,no character,noleader,etc.You all must speak to create a great Federation increasing the humber of affiliated countries.I am at your entire disposition to help you with my comments,ideas,perhaps my ideas may be valid to get the goal.There are many brain to give ideas.I am not a computer¡¡¡.Ha,ha,ha,¡¡
Good, did you send me the magazines, etc?.My web will be online very soon.Today I contracted a company in order the web is online,in the lookers, as soon as possible.Money is money,if not ...you are a dead man¡¡¡.I cannot change the world,World eats me.I am not a God¡¡.
I wait your comments on my last emails.I think you were attending championships.
Finally remember, IFBB are 4 words,if they are unified,they will continue,if not, IFBB will pass to the History of Bodybuilding,if Mr.Weider do not leave the dictatorships because he was the founder,IFBB is everydoy,not Mr.Weider,though I understand his feeling after working many,many years.People is a Federation,not the person surnamed Ben Weider and family...nooooo¡

Interesting story!

You may accept it or not. But it is good to think it over.

- Ingmann - 04-08-2006

Bumer Wrote:
Danny Wrote:

Hi again,

Interesting story!

I like to know as mush as possible about bodybuilding. It is not possible to get information like tins anywhere else. Only the pioneers like Jose know it.

- Alf - 04-08-2006

Ingmann Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:
Danny Wrote:

Hi again,

Interesting story!

I like to know as mush as possible about bodybuilding. It is not possible to get information like tins anywhere else. Only the pioneers like Jose know it.

Indeed there are not so many of us to know and to tell the stories of the real history of bodybuilding.

The Olive branch - Mikeglass - 04-09-2006

To Wayne S. Demillia.

I am sending you this e-mail after reading information and your interests in get big .com and our International forum of the WFF.

As of December 2005 the WFF International president Mr. Edmundas Daubaras and staff leaders has seen fit to appoint me as the WFF President of the United States as well as North American Countries. As you know it can be a lot of work.

I wish you well and hope your quest for show productions are positive. We both know you can’t do this on your own and will need help of skilled promoters and leaders in the formation of your new enterprise. There is a changing of the guard!

All my personal best to you,

Mike A. Glass
President World Fitness Federation USA and North American Countries®

Re: The Olive branch - Kachiok - 04-09-2006

Mikeglass Wrote:To Wayne S. Demillia.

I am sending you this e-mail after reading information and your interests in get big .com and our International forum of the WFF.

As of December 2005 the WFF International president Mr. Edmundas Daubaras and staff leaders has seen fit to appoint me as the WFF President of the United States as well as North American Countries. As you know it can be a lot of work.

I wish you well and hope your quest for show productions are positive. We both know you can’t do this on your own and will need help of skilled promoters and leaders in the formation of your new enterprise. There is a changing of the guard!

Mike A. Glass

A very inteligent letter!

Re: The Olive branch - Brad - 04-09-2006

Kachiok Wrote:

Mike A. Glass

Hi, Mike,
We are missing you! Where were you for two weeks???

Re: The Olive branch - Danny - 04-09-2006

Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Mike A. Glass

Hi, Mike,

Mike Glass has given a good answer to De Milia!

Re: The Olive branch - Batia - 04-09-2006

Danny Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Mike A. Glass

Hi, Mike,

Have a look! Nobody can neglect that during the last years so many international important persons are around WFF. So many countries are joining WFF-International. It is not a joke! WFF means real power that is growing every day!

Re: The Olive branch - stock - 04-09-2006

Batia Wrote:
Danny Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Mike A. Glass

Hi, Mike,

Have a look! Nobody can neglect that during the last years so many international important persons are around WFF. So many countries are joining WFF-International. It is not a joke! WFF means real power that is growing every day!

Right!

Re: The Olive branch - Bumer - 04-10-2006

stock Wrote:
Batia Wrote:
Danny Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Mike A. Glass

Hi, Mike,

Right!

Wayne De Milia must address and speak with the president WFF US Mike Glass. He is the main WFF person in the USA.

- Gino - 04-10-2006

Maybe Wayne is somehow afraid of Mike?

- rob - 04-10-2006

Gino Wrote:Maybe Wayne is somehow afraid of Mike?

Who knows?

- Mikeglass - 04-11-2006

I have not heard from Wayne DeMilia from my last two e-mails. He did send me information for his big event in September.

I have extended the WFF olive branch and would welcome him as a member under the right terms. Wayne is a good promoter and knows the game real well. We could be a mighty team working side-by-side with the WFF banner flying high!

Give some time. (SEE TWO JPEGS OF NEW MODEL WITH THE WFF USA).

Mike - WFF USA

- Mikeglass - 04-11-2006

Model for Latin American Figure Quest Series.

- Brad - 04-11-2006

Mikeglass Wrote:I have not heard from Wayne DeMilia from my last two e-mails. He did send me information for his big event in September.

I have extended the WFF olive branch and would welcome him as a member under the right terms. Wayne is a good promoter and knows the game real well. We could be a mighty team working side-by-side with the WFF banner flying high!

Mike - WFF USA

Good intentions should be welcomed!

- Flex - 04-11-2006

Brad Wrote:
Mikeglass Wrote:I have not heard from Wayne DeMilia from my last two e-mails. He did send me information for his big event in September.

Mike - WFF USA

Good intentions should be welcomed!

Indeed! I wish him best!