WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- Masaq Joseff - 04-29-2006

rob Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
Birute Wrote:
Tasca Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Team NABBA Lithuania started collecting national team to participate in NABBA-3 World Championships in Spain (June).

Why not?

That is good! We will meet our old friends from NABBA-2 who participated in three NABBA Europe Championships in Lithuiania (1996 Klaipeda, 1997 Vilnius, 1998 Palanga).
All three NABBA Europe Championships were organized by Edmundas Daubaras.

Maybe Edmundas Daubaras will organize for NABBA some official contests again? Tnhis time for NABBA of Joe Lopez?

It could be very interesting! Somebody in another NABBA will be very upset!

When WFF starts participating in any international organization, many countries of East Europe follow it.
As it was with Filizola federation. WFF started participating there and many countries followed it. WFF stopped participation and these countries left Filizola.

That means the power of WFF to influence countries and to lead them ahead.

People need leaders always. Especialy international ones.

- Edita Sendriene - 04-29-2006

This is the moment of NABBA split in 1999: Ivan Dunbar, Klaus Hoffmann, Joe Lopez.

- Gena - 04-29-2006

Edita Sendriene Wrote:This is the moment of NABBA split in 1999: Ivan Dunbar, Klaus Hoffmann, Joe Lopez.

What place it was?

- Sendriene Edita - 04-29-2006

Gena Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:This is the moment of NABBA split in 1999: Ivan Dunbar, Klaus Hoffmann, Joe Lopez.

What place it was?

The process of confrontation and intriques lasted for a few years. The final scandal was in Greece and Austria.
This picture is from the NABBA Congress in Austria (1999).

- Matthew - 04-29-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Gena Wrote:

What place it was?

The process of confrontation and intriques lasted for a few years. The final scandal was in Greece and Austria.

I have heard of this!

- brother - 04-29-2006

Matthew Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Gena Wrote:

What place it was?

I have heard of this!

Yes, but already much time have passed. Each NABBA goes it's own way. And I can not say that they go well. They go just so-so...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-29-2006

Last weekend Gintaras Martinkenas represented WFF-International in a great International Sport Fiesta in Germany.
All participants of the fiesta received (free!) a copy of the official magazine of WFF-International.
Gintaras does the same job as Wayne de Milia and Mike Glass in USA.
IFBB pros received magazines and were invited to take part in the International WFF events worldwide.
It was a pleasure to meet representatives of the NABBA Germany (they call themselves NAC) and to exchange friendly views on the WFF perspectives.

- mike - 04-29-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Last weekend Gintaras Martinkenas represented WFF-International in a great International Sport Fiesta in Germany.
All participants of the fiesta received (free!) a copy of the official magazine of WFF-International.
IFBB pros received magazines and were invited to take part in the International WFF events worldwide.
It was a pleasure to meet representatives of the NABBA Germany (they call themselves NAC) and to exchange friendly views on the WFF perspectives.

I am glad that all goes well with WFF.

- Nick - 04-29-2006

mike Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Last weekend Gintaras Martinkenas represented WFF-International in a great International Sport Fiesta in Germany.

Thanks the God that there are no big problems and disasters with WFF-International. Bit by bit it climbes up the stairs, one by one forward...

- Brad - 04-30-2006

Nick Wrote:
mike Wrote:

Thanks the God that there are no big problems and disasters with WFF-International. Bit by bit it climbes up the stairs, one by one forward...

It is very good!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-01-2006

Team WFF Lithuania is welcomed at 2006 NABBA World Championship in Spain (June 10):

Dear Edmundas,
we appreciate seeing you in spain.
Informations are attached to this e-mail.
For further details please contact Germany's International Coordinator Harald Hoyler or our spanish friends.
Yours,
Elke Lätzsch
NAC Germany

- Flex - 05-01-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Team WFF Lithuania is welcomed at 2006 NABBA World Championship in Spain (June 10):

Dear Edmundas,
For further details please contact Germany's International Coordinator Harald Hoyler or our spanish friends.
Yours,
Elke Lätzsch
NAC Germany

I want to remind everybody that NAC means NABBA Germany and represents Germany in NABBA association of Joe Lopez (Australia).

- Matthew - 05-02-2006

Flex Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Team WFF Lithuania is welcomed at 2006 NABBA World Championship in Spain (June 10):

Dear Edmundas,
Yours,
Elke Lätzsch
NAC Germany

I want to remind everybody that NAC means NABBA Germany and represents Germany in NABBA association of Joe Lopez (Australia).

it is very good you tell us so much in this forum. We learn much from it!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-06-2006

WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czechia:

Hello My name is Katerina Kyptova. I am the competitor from the Czech republic, competing at IFFB. I would like to change my registration to WFF. Could you send me please some information about it. Thank you.
Best regards

- Flex - 06-06-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czechia:

Hello My name is Katerina Kyptova. I am the competitor from the Czech republic, competing at IFFB. I would like to change my registration to WFF. Could you send me please some information about it. Thank you.
Best regards

That is ok!

- Elisabeth - 06-07-2006

Flex Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Czechia:

Best regards

That is ok!

Everybody is free to decide.

- Rubens - 06-24-2006

Elisabeth Wrote:
Flex Wrote:

Best regards

That is ok!

Yes, but still no everybody understands and not everybody knows what is what. I mean federations.

- Ineta - 06-26-2006

Rubens Wrote:
Elisabeth Wrote:
Flex Wrote:

Best regards

That is ok!

Yes, but still no everybody understands and not everybody knows what is what. I mean federations.

That is clear! But everything is in progress...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-30-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from India:

Hi,
Came across your page from another website.
We would be keen to form an alliance with yourself for the Indian fitness market.
With fitness beginning to pick up now, this would be a good time to start here.
More details about us on our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness
India's leading Health & Fitness Educational and Training organisation.
Promoting an Active & Healthy Lifestyle

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 06-30-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from India:

Hi,
We would be keen to form an alliance with yourself for the Indian fitness market.
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness

I see India becomes very active to WFF-International.
Last week India bodybuilders have written a letter to WFF-International asking for cooperation. Now we see friendly India fitness federation wishing to join WFF-International.

- Rebecca - 06-30-2006

andrey Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from India:

Hi,
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness

Last week India bodybuilders have written a letter to WFF-International asking for cooperation. Now we see friendly India fitness federation wishing to join WFF-International.

That is fine!

- Bumer - 07-01-2006

Rebecca Wrote:
andrey Wrote:

Hi,
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness

That is fine!

India athletes never participated in Europe. This will be interesting to see.

- Brad - 07-04-2006

Bumer Wrote:
Rebecca Wrote:
andrey Wrote:

Hi,
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness

That is fine!

It would be very fine!

- Eva - 07-04-2006

Brad Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:
Rebecca Wrote:
andrey Wrote:

Hi,
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness

That is fine!

It would be very fine!

I agree!

- Sendriene Edita - 07-04-2006

Danny Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today WFF received one more letter from the former IFBB Spain official:

Hi again,
Everything has its time.IFBB will finish with Mr.Weider and his personal activities.Eric is not valid,no character,noleader,etc.You all must speak to create a great Federation increasing the humber of affiliated countries.I am at your entire disposition to help you with my comments,ideas,perhaps my ideas may be valid to get the goal.There are many brain to give ideas.I am not a computer¡¡¡.Ha,ha,ha,¡¡
Good, did you send me the magazines, etc?.My web will be online very soon.Today I contracted a company in order the web is online,in the lookers, as soon as possible.Money is money,if not ...you are a dead man¡¡¡.I cannot change the world,World eats me.I am not a God¡¡.
I wait your comments on my last emails.I think you were attending championships.
Finally remember, IFBB are 4 words,if they are unified,they will continue,if not, IFBB will pass to the History of Bodybuilding,if Mr.Weider do not leave the dictatorships because he was the founder,IFBB is everydoy,not Mr.Weider,though I understand his feeling after working many,many years.People is a Federation,not the person surnamed Ben Weider and family...nooooo¡
Best regards awaiting your news.
Dr.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.

Interesting story!

Today WFF-International received a friendly letter from the former Vice President IFBB Spain Mr.Jose Pardo Hidalgo.
Jose is asking for the future information on the WFF life and contests.

- Ema - 07-04-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Danny Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today WFF received one more letter from the former IFBB Spain official:

Hi again,
Everything has its time.IFBB will finish with Mr.Weider and his personal activities.Eric is not valid,no character,noleader,etc.You all must speak to create a great Federation increasing the humber of affiliated countries.I am at your entire disposition to help you with my comments,ideas,perhaps my ideas may be valid to get the goal.There are many brain to give ideas.I am not a computer¡¡¡.Ha,ha,ha,¡¡
Good, did you send me the magazines, etc?.My web will be online very soon.Today I contracted a company in order the web is online,in the lookers, as soon as possible.Money is money,if not ...you are a dead man¡¡¡.I cannot change the world,World eats me.I am not a God¡¡.
I wait your comments on my last emails.I think you were attending championships.
Finally remember, IFBB are 4 words,if they are unified,they will continue,if not, IFBB will pass to the History of Bodybuilding,if Mr.Weider do not leave the dictatorships because he was the founder,IFBB is everydoy,not Mr.Weider,though I understand his feeling after working many,many years.People is a Federation,not the person surnamed Ben Weider and family...nooooo¡

Interesting story!

Today WFF-International received a friendly letter from the former Vice President IFBB Spain Mr.Jose Pardo Hidalgo.

Real friend!

- WFF_WBBF_Official - 07-05-2006

Ema Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Danny Wrote:

Hi again,

Interesting story!

Real friend!

As I see in this forum Jose has given some very interesting information about the IFBB federation and international IFBB leaders.
His information about Serge Nubret is also very interesting.

- Daubaras Edmundas - 07-08-2006

This is a picture of one of the last meetings, when there was only one NABBA.
But even then it was wery strange to see three presidents of NABBA: Ivan Dunbar, Klaus Hoffmann and Joe Lopes. It was a very clumsy constant question for every of the members of NABBA: who of them was the Boss???
Every one of the three NABBA Presidents was going after each NABBA member with his own check-book collecting the annual fee. Sometimes it was very strange to see some concurence between them: who of them takes the fee first...
It was strange to see that those check-books were not official ones. Such checks you can buy in every shop round the corner.
Finaly due to the inner fights and intriques NABBA was split and three NABBA's appeared on the bodybuilding stage.
FOTO:
NABBA - last time together.

- Brad - 07-08-2006

Daubaras Edmundas Wrote:This is a picture of one of the last meetings, when there was only one NABBA.
But even then it was wery strange to see three presidents of NABBA: Ivan Dunbar, Klaus Hoffmann and Joe Lopes. It was a very clumsy constant question for every of the members of NABBA: who of them was the Boss???
Every one of the three NABBA Presidents was going after each NABBA member with his own check-book collecting the annual fee. Sometimes it was very strange to see some concurence between them: who of them takes the fee first...
It was strange to see that those check-books were not official ones. Such checks you can buy in every shop round the corner.
Finaly due to the inner fights and intriques NABBA was split and three NABBA's appeared on the bodybuilding stage.
FOTO:

Interesting information!

- samuel - 07-08-2006

Brad Wrote:
Daubaras Edmundas Wrote:This is a picture of one of the last meetings, when there was only one NABBA.
FOTO:
s
Interesting information!

I even do not know what to say!