WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 12-28-2006

Gino Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Interesting suggestion:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy.
The owner of the WPF federation Italian ARTURO PETRARKA suggests to organize the common WFF-WPF 2007 Europe Amateur Championship.
The Common Europe should be organized by WFF federation in any active WFF country.
Some part of organizing money WPF is ready to pay for WFF.

The today's letter of Arturo Petrarka:

interesting!

Why not? WFF-International has been always open to cooperate with all friendly international sport organizations.

- Brad - 12-28-2006

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Gino Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
The owner of the WPF federation Italian ARTURO PETRARKA suggests to organize the common WFF-WPF 2007 Europe Amateur Championship.
The Common Europe should be organized by WFF federation in any active WFF country.

interesting!

Why not? WFF-International has been always open to cooperate with all friendly international sport organizations.

That is right!

- Adriana - 12-29-2006

Brad Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Gino Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:

interesting!

That is right!

Working in tune together gives power.

- edita_wff - 12-31-2006

Exchanging the New Year's greetings WFF Presidents support the idea to organize 2007 WFF Europe Amateur Championships together with WPF of Arturo Petrarka on May 25-27 in Riga (Latvia).

- Ellada - 01-06-2007

edita_wff Wrote:Exchanging the New Year's greetings WFF Presidents support the idea to organize 2007 WFF Europe Amateur Championships together with WPF of Arturo Petrarka on May 25-27 in Riga (Latvia).

good idea!

- edita_wff - 01-06-2007

In December here in our forum there was a long discussion with IFBB Lithuania Secretary ARUNAS PETRAITIS.
Many questions and many topics were discussed.
But still he escapes to answer the MAIN QUESTION - is IFBB an International Sport Federation or is it a Commercial Supplement's Firm?
Also can anybody of you explain us - how a Commercial Firm IFBB made World President's ellections last year?
Every commercial stucture has OWNERS! But owners CAN NOT be elected!
They are OWNERS!!!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 01-12-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Cyprus:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras ,
I was talking this days with a very good athlete from Cyprus that is been competing with IFBB so far like we use to before joining WFF. His name is Avramis and he owns the gym where we train , and he suggested that we should bring WFF over here .
It looks like more athletes from Cyprus complain of IFBB organizations and we were wondering if there is a way we can bring WFF to Cyprus ? If there is , can you tell us what are the criteria’s and what is that we have to do for having WFF in Cyprus ?
Thank You for your time …
Regards ,
Mona & Marios

- Edita Sendriene - 01-12-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Cyprus:

I was talking this days with a very good athlete from Cyprus that is been competing with IFBB so far like we use to before joining WFF. His name is Avramis and he owns the gym where we train , and he suggested that we should bring WFF over here .
It looks like more athletes from Cyprus complain of IFBB organizations and we were wondering if there is a way we can bring WFF to Cyprus ? If there is , can you tell us what are the criteria’s and what is that we have to do for having WFF in Cyprus ?
Regards ,
Mona & Marios

The official answer of WFF-International:

Dear Mona,
IFBB-International is a private firm. It has 2 owners: JIM MANION and ERIC WEIDER. Maybe RAFAEL SANTONJA is the third Owner of IFBB-International now.
WFF-International is a public non profit International Sport Federation.
WFF has no fee, WFF makes no business. Just Sport and only Sport.
In case Cyprus want to have a National Cyprus WFF federation, just make a meeting, elect the Prersident of the National Cyprus Federation and start to work: make National WFF Cyprus Championships, collect National Cyprus Teams to WFF-International Events etc.
Just be brave and go ahead!
I will help You as much as I can.
Yours,
ED

- vasilij - 01-13-2007

Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Cyprus:

Regards ,
Mona & Marios

Dear Mona,
IFBB-International is a private firm. It has 2 owners: JIM MANION and ERIC WEIDER. Maybe RAFAEL SANTONJA is the third Owner of IFBB-International now.
In case Cyprus want to have a National Cyprus WFF federation, just make a meeting, elect the Prersident of the National Cyprus Federation and start to work: make National WFF Cyprus Championships, collect National Cyprus Teams to WFF-International Events etc.
Yours,
ED

plain, short and clear answer!

- mike - 01-13-2007

vasilij Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Regards ,
Mona & Marios

Dear Mona,
Yours,
ED

:lol:

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 01-15-2007

Dear Mike,
Maybe it is not very polite and correct to put anything of our correspondence here in forum, but I think it would be valuable for many other sport persons to know the position of us to Klaus Hoffmann.
I received a letter from You where you are surprised with the New Year Greetings You have received from Klaus Hoffmann.
Klaus Hoffmann.. I think all of us are somehow responsible for our doings and jobs. When we were ONE TEAM for many years - Klaus behaved very bad with us. He never appeared at our contests. He did not let Athletes from Germany and other countries to come to our contests too. He pressed them not to come (like IFBB does it always!!). He used to change Final Results of our contests and this caused a lot of problems with Governmental State Institutions in Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia..
I think he still behaves not the best way. Only WFF became a REAL INTERNATIONAL POWER now and everybody see it. Klaus too. WFF has active and semi-active members in 83 countries today. This number is constantly growing. Look what happens in USA now: well known bodybuilding names are joining WFF-International.
I do not think Klaus can do anything positive for us now. WFF is in contact with new people in Germany: Attila, Dirk (they were working with Klaus before, but Klaus threw them away). Peter Papula in Austria is also with us. And Klaus has behaved bad with him too. WFF is ahead of Klaus in EVERY POSITION now: WFF has many countries, new persons, new leaders who he even does not know at all. WFF has annual International Congress, International Trainer's seminar, WFF Pro Division and a lot of things Klaus even does not imagine...
I am not angry with Klaus Hoffmann at all but at the same time I see nothing positive he can do for WFF. WFF goes ahead speedy and Klaus still is at least 10 years behind of us.
Your friend,
ED

- Kisa - 01-15-2007

edmundas daubaras Wrote:Dear Mike,
Maybe it is not very polite and correct to put anything of our correspondence here in forum, but I think it would be valuable for many other sport persons to know the position of us to Klaus Hoffmann.
I received a letter from You where you are surprised with the New Year Greetings You have received from Klaus Hoffmann.
Klaus Hoffmann.. I think all of us are somehow responsible for our doings and jobs. When we were ONE TEAM for many years - Klaus behaved very bad with us. He never appeared at our contests. He did not let Athletes from Germany and other countries to come to our contests too. He pressed them not to come (like IFBB does it always!!). He used to change Final Results of our contests and this caused a lot of problems with Governmental State Institutions in Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia..
I think he still behaves not the best way. Only WFF became a REAL INTERNATIONAL POWER now and everybody see it. Klaus too. WFF has active and semi-active members in 83 countries today. This number is constantly growing. Look what happens in USA now: well known bodybuilding names are joining WFF-International.
I do not think Klaus can do anything positive for us now. WFF is in contact with new people in Germany: Attila, Dirk (they were working with Klaus before, but Klaus threw them away). Peter Papula in Austria is also with us. And Klaus has behaved bad with him too. WFF is ahead of Klaus in EVERY POSITION now: WFF has many countries, new persons, new leaders who he even does not know at all. WFF has annual International Congress, International Trainer's seminar, WFF Pro Division and a lot of things Klaus even does not imagine...
I am not angry with Klaus Hoffmann at all but at the same time I see nothing positive he can do for WFF. WFF goes ahead speedy and Klaus still is at least 10 years behind of us.
Your friend,
ED

As I understand, this is a letter to Mike Mitchell?

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 01-15-2007

Kisa Wrote:
Your friend,
ED

yes, but at the same time it is addressed to all of you.

- WFF_WBBF_Official - 01-15-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
Your friend,
ED

It is interesting!

- Adriana - 01-16-2007

Andreas Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
Your friend,
ED

It is interesting!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 01-16-2007

vasilij Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Regards ,
Mona & Marios

Dear Mona,
Yours,
ED

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Cyprus:

Mr.Edmundas Daubaras
I have spoke to the guy that is interest at bringing WFF to Cyprus and let him now what is necessary for us to do in order to make it happen … He seems very interested and he believe we can do it.
We want to bring him at one of your coming contests as an athlete so he can see for him self haw things are done in WFF. I have show some people as well your Magazine and the DVD from World Pro Championships .
You see I have thing my self long ago of bringing WFF over here but it takes time to make people start paying attention to what is right and what not.
All keep you in touch as soon I have more news ….
Regards,
Mona & Marios
WFF Cyprus

- john - 01-17-2007

Adriana Wrote:
Andreas Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
Your friend,
ED

It is interesting!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

good information. i like it!

- Rubens - 01-17-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
vasilij Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Regards ,
Mona & Marios

Dear Mona,
Yours,
ED

Mr.Edmundas Daubaras
I have spoke to the guy that is interest at bringing WFF to Cyprus and let him now what is necessary for us to do in order to make it happen … He seems very interested and he believe we can do it.
We want to bring him at one of your coming contests as an athlete so he can see for him self haw things are done in WFF. I have show some people as well your Magazine and the DVD from World Pro Championships .
You see I have thing my self long ago of bringing WFF over here but it takes time to make people start paying attention to what is right and what not.
Regards,
Mona & Marios
WFF Cyprus

Right behaviour...

- David - 01-20-2007

Rubens Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
vasilij Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Regards ,
Mona & Marios

Dear Mona,
Yours,
ED

Mr.Edmundas Daubaras
Regards,
Mona & Marios
WFF Cyprus

Right behaviour...

It takes time to understand what is going on.

- wff_edita - 01-22-2007

edita_wff Wrote:In December here in our forum there was a long discussion with IFBB Lithuania Secretary ARUNAS PETRAITIS.
But still he escapes to answer the MAIN QUESTION - is IFBB an International Sport Federation or is it a Commercial Supplement's Firm?
Also can anybody of you explain us - how a Commercial Firm IFBB made World President's ellections last year?
They are OWNERS!!!

Iisting a great number of letters that WFF-International received from Spain last year, I have found the one, that proves our position to the commercial firm named "IFBB".
The former long year lasting assistant of RAFAEL SANTONJA, IFBB official Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D. writes:

I am the responsible if Mr.Santonja,who hates me now and also Weider, is now the Assitant of Ben Weider,in 1970 go ahead like a father for me,now a tremendous enemie...forgetting me.Business with santonja because i was the comkmisioner,I receive in 1984 a commision,busines are business,out of the Federation,we all know Ben Weider did a mixture,federation with his economic interests,but people are not silly,he only wants money,even mi old friend,now enemy Rafael santonja from Madrid,I was living in Madrid in the past.Now,I live en Sout East,my land,Murcia,the land of fruits,lemon,oranges,lettuces, beans,etc...wonderfull¡¡.I was born here¡¡¡Madrid is a city very noisy,for crazy persons..ja,ja,ja,ja, is tremendous...truth¡¡,but also a little joke¡¡.Recently, Mr.Weider wanted to carry me to the court,with a lawyer,because I sent lots of emails around the World discovering his tie with organisation he wants to destroy hiomosexual but doing business with homosexual persons which he says to hate...????.We all must respect to other person and his sexual condition.....even a person,very friendly with an enemy of the IFBB and Weider,told me ..???..that Mr. Weider like also men for sex..????.I cross my finger.I know nothing.I have no proof.In any case, I hate the hipocresy.Sport is a thing,sexual condition,another one,the most important into a person..is his good hear,good feeling and to pass in this life doing good things for helping to people¡¡¡.OK???.
Best regards,
Now Ileave computer, 3 hour,I go to play domino,4 person,some matcheswith old people,House of the pensioners¡¡¡.
Best regards.
Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 01-24-2007

wff_edita Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:In December here in our forum there was a long discussion with IFBB Lithuania Secretary ARUNAS PETRAITIS.
They are OWNERS!!!

Iisting a great number of letters that WFF-International received from Spain last year, I have found the one, that proves our position to the commercial firm named "IFBB".
The former long year lasting assistant of RAFAEL SANTONJA, IFBB official Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D. writes:

I am the responsible if Mr.Santonja,who hates me now and also Weider, is now the Assitant of Ben Weider,in 1970 go ahead like a father for me,now a tremendous enemie...forgetting me.Business with santonja because i was the comkmisioner,I receive in 1984 a commision,busines are business,out of the Federation,we all know Ben Weider did a mixture,federation with his economic interests,but people are not silly,he only wants money,even mi old friend,now enemy Rafael santonja from Madrid,I was living in Madrid in the past.Now,I live en Sout East,my land,Murcia,the land of fruits,lemon,oranges,lettuces, beans,etc...wonderfull¡¡.I was born here¡¡¡Madrid is a city very noisy,for crazy persons..ja,ja,ja,ja, is tremendous...truth¡¡,but also a little joke¡¡.Recently, Mr.Weider wanted to carry me to the court,with a lawyer,because I sent lots of emails around the World discovering his tie with organisation he wants to destroy hiomosexual but doing business with homosexual persons which he says to hate...????.We all must respect to other person and his sexual condition.....even a person,very friendly with an enemy of the IFBB and Weider,told me ..???..that Mr. Weider like also men for sex..????.I cross my finger.I know nothing.I have no proof.In any case, I hate the hipocresy.Sport is a thing,sexual condition,another one,the most important into a person..is his good hear,good feeling and to pass in this life doing good things for helping to people¡¡¡.OK???.
Best regards,
Now Ileave computer, 3 hour,I go to play domino,4 person,some matcheswith old people,House of the pensioners¡¡¡.
Best regards.

Jose Pardo Hidalgo was the greatest assistant of Rafael Santonja for 25 years...
He knows everything...

- Maja - 01-25-2007

andrej_wff Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
They are OWNERS!!!

Best regards,
Best regards.

Jose Pardo Hidalgo was the greatest assistant of Rafael Santonja for 25 years...
He knows everything...

interesting facts...

- Ibragim - 01-27-2007

Maja Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
They are OWNERS!!!

Best regards,
Best regards.

He knows everything...

interesting facts...

Close Rafael Santonja assistant (IFBB vice presedent) knows many interesting things...

- Eva - 02-02-2007

wff_edita Wrote:
They are OWNERS!!!

Best regards,
Best regards.

It sounds like a disaster!

- David - 02-04-2007

Eva Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
They are OWNERS!!!

Best regards,
Best regards.

It sounds like a disaster!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

- E.Sendriene - 02-07-2007

In conflict with IFBB, on January 24, 2007 the famous IFBB Pro PAUL DILETT has set a new commercial firm in America and called it "World Bodybuilding and Fitness federation":

...Well - posted on the bulletin boards are all to see - Paul Dillet launches The WBFF! The World Bodybuilding And Fitness Federation. And Paul is the president of this new organization! Then the questions really started to pour in? What is going on? Is Paul not a member of the IFBB anymore? Did he join the PDI? And much more. While we don't have a lot of the questions for you, here is what we know so far, via an email....

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 02-08-2007

E.Sendriene Wrote:In conflict with IFBB, on January 24, 2007 the famous IFBB Pro PAUL DILETT has set a new commercial firm in America and called it "World Bodybuilding and Fitness federation":

...Well - posted on the bulletin boards are all to see - Paul Dillet launches The WBFF! The World Bodybuilding And Fitness Federation. And Paul is the president of this new organization! Then the questions really started to pour in? What is going on? Is Paul not a member of the IFBB anymore? Did he join the PDI? And much more. While we don't have a lot of the questions for you, here is what we know so far, via an email....

After the discussion in WFF-International Executive Council, the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS addressed PAUL DILETT:

ATTN: PAUL DILLETT
Dear Paul,
It was nice hearing from you from Edmundas our WFF Int. President and your forming a new federation in Canada. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
As you know, I have worked very hard as a promoter for the NPC / IFBB/ WABBA/ and now the WFF. Our box office records still stand as the largest in the world with npc and ifbb.
It has been thirty five years in the industry to make things better for the athletes attendees and sponsors. You and I have a great opportunity with the WFF and WBFF to equal the playing field and develop and honest organization with a future. (I have enclosed four big WFF professional shows of which I will be working with Juan Carlos in Mexico . We have $80,000 prize money to spread with the WFF competitors). See bottom!!!!!!!
I understand based on your last message on the Internet you want members join the WBFF and compete. This would be a honor to have someone like you of your caliber with the WFF of North America -Mexico- Europe. We have Brenda Kelly with us, Diana Dennis, Brad Hollinbaugh EASTERN WA. and Derek Snelson from Alaska is working with us as well. A merge with the WBFF AND WFF could be worked out and like "TIME WARNER" and be a stronger entity than by yourself in Canada.
So please let's hook up and send a strong message to the NPC / IFBB. Send us dates of your events hook up links to your website. This could be the best site!!!
As you can see by Brenda Kelly’s colored lay-out we are very serious about working with her and you. Diana Dennis and I will be doing an event Las Vegas so she is working with us as well.
Please respond to this ASAP so we can get all these dates in the magazines and main web site.
We look forward in hearing from soon..
Mike Glass – WFF North American President®
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07
__Events________________________________________________

02 June Europe Pro Championship Open (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
18 November World Pro Championship (20 000 US dollars) Vilnius, Lithuania
24 November WFF Pro World v/s Russia (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
08 December WFF Pro World v/s America (20 000 US dollars) Mexico, Mexico City

- Edita Sendriene - 02-08-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:In conflict with IFBB, on January 24, 2007 the famous IFBB Pro PAUL DILETT has set a new commercial firm in America and called it "World Bodybuilding and Fitness federation":

After the discussion in WFF-International Executive Council, the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS addressed PAUL DILETT:

Dear Paul,
It was nice hearing from you from Edmundas our WFF Int. President and your forming a new federation in Canada. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
As you know, I have worked very hard as a promoter for the NPC / IFBB/ WABBA/ and now the WFF. Our box office records still stand as the largest in the world with npc and ifbb.
It has been thirty five years in the industry to make things better for the athletes attendees and sponsors. You and I have a great opportunity with the WFF and WBFF to equal the playing field and develop and honest organization with a future. (I have enclosed four big WFF professional shows of which I will be working with Juan Carlos in Mexico . We have $80,000 prize money to spread with the WFF competitors). See bottom!!!!!!!
I understand based on your last message on the Internet you want members join the WBFF and compete. This would be a honor to have someone like you of your caliber with the WFF of North America -Mexico- Europe. We have Brenda Kelly with us, Diana Dennis, Brad Hollinbaugh EASTERN WA. and Derek Snelson from Alaska is working with us as well. A merge with the WBFF AND WFF could be worked out and like "TIME WARNER" and be a stronger entity than by yourself in Canada.
So please let's hook up and send a strong message to the NPC / IFBB. Send us dates of your events hook up links to your website. This could be the best site!!!
As you can see by Brenda Kelly’s colored lay-out we are very serious about working with her and you. Diana Dennis and I will be doing an event Las Vegas so she is working with us as well.
Please respond to this ASAP so we can get all these dates in the magazines and main web site.
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07

PAUL DILETT answered:

To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: FROM THE WFF NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT MIKE GLASS
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:15:01 -0600

Hi Mike
IS this really you Mike!! the Mike that promoted the IFBB North American, that made me the champion I am today?
If this is you Mike I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can possibly join WFF forces to fight the powers that be.
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

- Tomas - 02-08-2007

Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Paul,
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07

PAUL DILETT answered:

Hi Mike
IS this really you Mike!! the Mike that promoted the IFBB North American, that made me the champion I am today?
If this is you Mike I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can possibly join WFF forces to fight the powers that be.
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

Polas Diletas

- Tomas - 02-08-2007

Tomas Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Paul,
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07

PAUL DILETT answered:

Hi Mike
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

Polas Diletas