WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- timoxa - 02-08-2007

Tomas Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:In conflict with IFBB, on January 24, 2007 the famous IFBB Pro PAUL DILETT has set a new commercial firm in America and called it "World Bodybuilding and Fitness federation":

...Well - posted on the bulletin boards are all to see - Paul Dillet launches The WBFF! The World Bodybuilding And Fitness Federation. And Paul is the president of this new organization! Then the questions really started to pour in? What is going on? Is Paul not a member of the IFBB anymore? Did he join the PDI? And much more. While we don't have a lot of the questions for you, here is what we know so far, via an email....

After the discussion in WFF-International Executive Council, the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS addressed PAUL DILETT:

ATTN: PAUL DILLETT
Dear Paul,
It was nice hearing from you from Edmundas our WFF Int. President and your forming a new federation in Canada. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
As you know, I have worked very hard as a promoter for the NPC / IFBB/ WABBA/ and now the WFF. Our box office records still stand as the largest in the world with npc and ifbb.
It has been thirty five years in the industry to make things better for the athletes attendees and sponsors. You and I have a great opportunity with the WFF and WBFF to equal the playing field and develop and honest organization with a future. (I have enclosed four big WFF professional shows of which I will be working with Juan Carlos in Mexico . We have $80,000 prize money to spread with the WFF competitors). See bottom!!!!!!!
I understand based on your last message on the Internet you want members join the WBFF and compete. This would be a honor to have someone like you of your caliber with the WFF of North America -Mexico- Europe. We have Brenda Kelly with us, Diana Dennis, Brad Hollinbaugh EASTERN WA. and Derek Snelson from Alaska is working with us as well. A merge with the WBFF AND WFF could be worked out and like "TIME WARNER" and be a stronger entity than by yourself in Canada.
So please let's hook up and send a strong message to the NPC / IFBB. Send us dates of your events hook up links to your website. This could be the best site!!!
As you can see by Brenda Kelly’s colored lay-out we are very serious about working with her and you. Diana Dennis and I will be doing an event Las Vegas so she is working with us as well.
Please respond to this ASAP so we can get all these dates in the magazines and main web site.
We look forward in hearing from soon..
Mike Glass – WFF North American President®
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07
__Events________________________________________________

02 June Europe Pro Championship Open (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
18 November World Pro Championship (20 000 US dollars) Vilnius, Lithuania
24 November WFF Pro World v/s Russia (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
08 December WFF Pro World v/s America (20 000 US dollars) Mexico, Mexico City

PAUL DILETT answered:

To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: FROM THE WFF NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT MIKE GLASS
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:15:01 -0600

Hi Mike
IS this really you Mike!! the Mike that promoted the IFBB North American, that made me the champion I am today?
If this is you Mike I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can possibly join WFF forces to fight the powers that be.
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

Polas Diletas

At last bodybuilders started to think what is going on!

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-09-2007

PAUL DILLETT

- timoxa - 02-09-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:PAUL DILLETT

Very interesting. Any movement means actions. Only we will see: positive or not!

AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - Mike Glass-USA - 02-10-2007

To: <GJValentino@aol.com>
Subject: from Steve
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:10:15 -0500

THESE ARE THE OLYMPIA PEOPLE

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY
February 5, 2007 -- American Media Inc., owner of the National Enquirer and Star, was fighting for its very survival last week, negotiating with bankers to avoid falling into default as its debt continues to swell.
The discussions with bankers came as AMI on Friday released preliminary financial data that show that AMI's financial health continues to deteriorate and that it will need another waiver from its bankers in order to avoid defaulting on its loans.
According to the data, which was included in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, AMI's debt in the final three months of 2006 ballooned to 10.45 times its estimated cash flow. Loan terms call for that number to be no higher than 8.85 times cash flow.
The company, which has about $1 billion in long-term debt, also warned that "it may not be able to meet its obligations under its senior credit facility."
The company, which is led by CEO David Pecker, hopes to gets its long-delayed financial restatements filed by Feb. 15, but conceded that unless it gets a waiver from the banks it may be difficult for the accounting firm Deloitte & Touche to give the company's books a clean bill of health.
The company told bankers Friday that it was looking to wring out $19.4 million in new cost savings.

Re: AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - Alicija - 02-10-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Cara Lavender" <clavender@arp-ink.com>

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY
February 5, 2007 -- American Media Inc., owner of the National Enquirer and Star, was fighting for its very survival last week, negotiating with bankers to avoid falling into default as its debt continues to swell.
The discussions with bankers came as AMI on Friday released preliminary financial data that show that AMI's financial health continues to deteriorate and that it will need another waiver from its bankers in order to avoid defaulting on its loans.
According to the data, which was included in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, AMI's debt in the final three months of 2006 ballooned to 10.45 times its estimated cash flow. Loan terms call for that number to be no higher than 8.85 times cash flow.
The company, which has about $1 billion in long-term debt, also warned that "it may not be able to meet its obligations under its senior credit facility."
The company, which is led by CEO David Pecker, hopes to gets its long-delayed financial restatements filed by Feb. 15, but conceded that unless it gets a waiver from the banks it may be difficult for the accounting firm Deloitte & Touche to give the company's books a clean bill of health.
The company told bankers Friday that it was looking to wring out $19.4 million in new cost savings.

Does it mean that "Olympia" owners are suffering great problems?

Re: AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - timoxa - 02-10-2007

Alicija Wrote:

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY

We will wait for more information from USA.

Re: AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - ILMAR - 02-10-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY

Does it mean that for "Olympia" FINITO LIA COMEDIA?

Re: AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - E.Sendriene,LT - 02-10-2007

ILMAR Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY

I do not know, but I trust what "New York Post" writes today:

Re: AMI CEO DAVID PECKER COMPANY LOOMS OVER DEFAULT - Melissa - 02-10-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
ILMAR Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY

I do not know, but I trust what "New York Post" writes today:

interesting information...

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 02-12-2007

It is evident that there is so much mess in the World of Bodybuilding.
Based on nice intentions the New International Bodybuilding Structure is going to appear World Wide soon.

WBFF CANADA - PAUL DILLETT CONTACTS MIKE GLASS- WFF-USA - Mike Glass-USA - 02-12-2007

From: info@wbffshows.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: WORKING WITH THE WBFF IN NORTH AMERICA
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:23:16 -0600

Hi Mike

Hope you are having a great weekend weekend. Sorry I have not gotten back to you yet. I have sent all the information you have sent to me to my Lawyer, he will review and get in touch with you. Hope all is well.

Take Care,
your old friend

Paul Dillett

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPEEDY REPLY.

Because I and many others have had problems with Mr. De Milia does not prevent you from working with him. If Mr. De Milia is to work with the WFF both Internationally and in North American he must comply with a simple agreements that I will cleared with Edmundas our WFF Int. President.

I eagerly look forward in working with you as soon as possible.

Yours,

Mike Glass - WFF North American President
lg/km mg Paul Dillett / Contest Series

cc: EDMUNDAS
Rachel -Law Attorney

info@wbffshows.com wrote:

- wff_Edita.S - 02-13-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS:

".... Rafael Santoja (Spain) just was elected new chairmen for IFBB International..."

We state that:
Rafael Santonja can not be elected.
IFBB is a private firm and the owners would get crazy if somebody else comes into their business.
Then one day the countries can vote me or you for the IFBB President and the IFBB business is finished at once...
This means that the elections were just circus!

- Dita - 02-13-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS:

".... Rafael Santoja (Spain) just was elected new chairmen for IFBB International..."

We state that:
IFBB is a private firm and the owners would get crazy if somebody else comes into their business.
Then one day the countries can vote me or you for the IFBB President and the IFBB business is finished at once...

Indeed. There CAN NOT be any elections of the president in a private commercial firm as IFBB is. A private firm can be sold and nothing more!
Yes, Rafael Santonja can say the truth: he has bought some part of the IFBB firm, let us say 20%...
The other two Owners of IFBB:
Jim Manion is too old to be the president and he is interested only in USA affairs
Eric Weider - sport of bodybuilding does not interest him at all!
So - Rafael Santonja becomes a partial Owner of the commercial private firm under the name "IFBB".

- Richie - 02-16-2007

Dita Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS:

We state that:

Indeed. There CAN NOT be any elections of the president in a private commercial firm as IFBB is. A private firm can be sold and nothing more!
Yes, Rafael Santonja can say the truth: he has bought some part of the IFBB firm, let us say 20%...
The other two Owners of IFBB:
Jim Manion is too old to be the president and he is interested only in USA affairs
Eric Weider - sport of bodybuilding does not interest him at all!
So - Rafael Santonja becomes a partial Owner of the commercial private firm under the name "IFBB".

very interesting!

- wff_Edita.S - 02-16-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:In conflict with IFBB, on January 24, 2007 the famous IFBB Pro PAUL DILETT has set a new commercial firm in America and called it "World Bodybuilding and Fitness federation":

...Well - posted on the bulletin boards are all to see - Paul Dillet launches The WBFF! The World Bodybuilding And Fitness Federation. And Paul is the president of this new organization! Then the questions really started to pour in? What is going on? Is Paul not a member of the IFBB anymore? Did he join the PDI? And much more. While we don't have a lot of the questions for you, here is what we know so far, via an email....

After the discussion in WFF-International Executive Council, the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS addressed PAUL DILETT:

Dear Paul,
It was nice hearing from you from Edmundas our WFF Int. President and your forming a new federation in Canada. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
As you know, I have worked very hard as a promoter for the NPC / IFBB/ WABBA/ and now the WFF. Our box office records still stand as the largest in the world with npc and ifbb.
It has been thirty five years in the industry to make things better for the athletes attendees and sponsors. You and I have a great opportunity with the WFF and WBFF to equal the playing field and develop and honest organization with a future. (I have enclosed four big WFF professional shows of which I will be working with Juan Carlos in Mexico . We have $80,000 prize money to spread with the WFF competitors). See bottom!!!!!!!
I understand based on your last message on the Internet you want members join the WBFF and compete. This would be a honor to have someone like you of your caliber with the WFF of North America -Mexico- Europe. We have Brenda Kelly with us, Diana Dennis, Brad Hollinbaugh EASTERN WA. and Derek Snelson from Alaska is working with us as well. A merge with the WBFF AND WFF could be worked out and like "TIME WARNER" and be a stronger entity than by yourself in Canada.
So please let's hook up and send a strong message to the NPC / IFBB. Send us dates of your events hook up links to your website. This could be the best site!!!
As you can see by Brenda Kelly’s colored lay-out we are very serious about working with her and you. Diana Dennis and I will be doing an event Las Vegas so she is working with us as well.
Please respond to this ASAP so we can get all these dates in the magazines and main web site.
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07

PAUL DILETT answered:

Hi Mike
IS this really you Mike!! the Mike that promoted the IFBB North American, that made me the champion I am today?
If this is you Mike I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can possibly join WFF forces to fight the powers that be.
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

Polas Diletas

Here PAUL DILLETT explains his intentions:

"I am starting an amateur organization in Canada. In Canada, there is a big dispart between the Canadian organization vs. the US organization. When a Canadian turns pros, there is not much for them. My focus is going to be on the Canadian market, for the Canadian athlete. There is a 4 tier system in Candaa, via there is only a 2 tier system in the USA via the NPC, In Canada right now, only one athlete can attain pro status, the overall. I want to make it so that each class winner get a pro card. I disapprove on how things are run in Canada at the moment, and feel that there is a better way..".

- stock - 02-16-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Paul,
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07

PAUL DILETT answered:

Hi Mike
Please give me a call.
Regards,
Paul Dillett

Polas Diletas

Here PAUL DILLETT explains his intentions:

"I am starting an amateur organization in Canada. In Canada, there is a big dispart between the Canadian organization vs. the US organization. When a Canadian turns pros, there is not much for them. My focus is going to be on the Canadian market, for the Canadian athlete. There is a 4 tier system in Candaa, via there is only a 2 tier system in the USA via the NPC, In Canada right now, only one athlete can attain pro status, the overall. I want to make it so that each class winner get a pro card. I disapprove on how things are run in Canada at the moment, and feel that there is a better way..".

I understand him very well!

- Jerremy - 02-19-2007

I feel new waves in USA!

- wff_Edita.S - 02-19-2007

PAUL DILLETT writes, that he stops relations with IFBB and he goes his own way:

"...I have been in the industry for a long time, and I am in the twilight of my career. Once your pro days are over, competitors sometimes leave the industry, but I want to stay within the industry. I still have the love and the passion, and I want to go to the other side of the fence now. Instead of being the star, I want to be the starmaker. I am trying to give something back, I am starting my own organization.
This was nothing to do with the IFBB...".

- Maja - 02-19-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:PAUL DILLETT writes, that he stops relations with IFBB and he goes his own way:

"...I have been in the industry for a long time, and I am in the twilight of my career. Once your pro days are over, competitors sometimes leave the industry, but I want to stay within the industry. I still have the love and the passion, and I want to go to the other side of the fence now. Instead of being the star, I want to be the starmaker. I am trying to give something back, I am starting my own organization.
This was nothing to do with the IFBB...".

Paul knows what to do. He knows the disadvantages of IFBB very well.

SERGE NUBRET HAVING HIS OWN SHOW IN PARIS DECEMBER 2007 - Mike Glass-USA - 02-21-2007

To many this may not be new new’s!!!!!!!!

My old friend Serge Nubret has e-mailed me some contest information. Serge will be having his own show in Paris December 2007. I wish him well and support his efforts.

Mike Glass President - WFF North America

http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/index.php?page=about&lang=fr

Re: SERGE NUBRET HAVING HIS OWN SHOW IN PARIS DECEMBER 2007 - Basov_Andrej_RU - 02-21-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:To many this may not be new new’s!!!!!!!!

My old friend Serge Nubret has e-mailed me some contest information. Serge will be having his own show in Paris December 2007. I wish him well and support his efforts.

Serge Nubret is a respectable preson and a Great Sportsman.
Being out of WABBA that he himself created, Serge is still active and he makes Competitions without any federation, just on his own...

Re: SERGE NUBRET HAVING HIS OWN SHOW IN PARIS DECEMBER 2007 - timoxa - 02-21-2007

andrej_wff Wrote:

Being out of WABBA that he himself created, Serge is still active and he makes Competitions without any federation, just on his own...

Why not? All important international contests are ower at this time. If I have free time and money, then i can come to France. Just to honor Serge and to spent some days in France.

Re: SERGE NUBRET HAVING HIS OWN SHOW IN PARIS DECEMBER 2007 - Kisa - 02-21-2007

timoxa Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:

Why not? All important international contests are ower at this time. If I have free time and money, then i can come to France. Just to honor Serge and to spent some days in France.

Serge was fighting with the owner of commercial company (named WABBA) Fabian de Beck. They used to say dirty things one about another. Finaly they went to Court to clear their inner conflict.
Now Fabian de Beck owns selling supplements WABBA company and Serge only looks at it.

- wff_edita - 02-23-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Philippines:

DEAR ED,
ACIU! RECEIVED COPY OF SPORT OF FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE, ISSUE N0. 25 LAST FEB. 23 YET. SAW LOVELY PHOTO OF EDITA SENDRIENE. HOPE TO SEE BOTH OF YOU SOON.
BY THE WAY, WE ARE INVITING YOUR GROUP TO PARTICIPATE IN NABBA ASIA PACIFIC 2007 CHAMPIONSHIPS, THE FIRST-EVER CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BE HOSTED BY OUR COUNTRY IN WORLD-RENOWNED BORACAY ISLAND ON 27-30 APRI, 2007.
IF INTERESTED, I'LL SEND YOU FULL DETAILS.
WARMEST REGARDS,
JUN TANYAG, P.E.E.
President
Samahan ng mga Barbelista sa Pilipinas
(NABBA Pilipinas)

- wff_Edita.S - 02-23-2007

wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Philippines:

DEAR ED,
ACIU! RECEIVED COPY OF SPORT OF FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE, ISSUE N0. 25 LAST FEB. 23 YET. SAW LOVELY PHOTO OF EDITA SENDRIENE. HOPE TO SEE BOTH OF YOU SOON.
BY THE WAY, WE ARE INVITING YOUR GROUP TO PARTICIPATE IN NABBA ASIA PACIFIC 2007 CHAMPIONSHIPS, THE FIRST-EVER CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BE HOSTED BY OUR COUNTRY IN WORLD-RENOWNED BORACAY ISLAND ON 27-30 APRI, 2007.
WARMEST REGARDS,
JUN TANYAG, P.E.E.
President
(NABBA Pilipinas)

Our answer was:

Dear Juanito,
Thank you very much for Your warm words.
I can come to Your contest just on my own only.
Unfortunately most of our best Athletes from East Europe can not participate at contests of not official organizations like NABBA is.
NABBA is not registered and not recognized Internationally. Registration as "a public club" has only NABBA UK, but we can not be members of a public club of UK...
Be not angry, just think about it.
Most East Europe Teams are supported and financed by the Governments: preparation, travels etc.
How we can prove them that the money is spent legally when the contest (let us say "World Championship) is organized by an International Organization which is not official???
Your friend,
ED

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 02-23-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Philippines:

DEAR ED,
WARMEST REGARDS,
JUN TANYAG, P.E.E.
President
(NABBA Pilipinas)

Our answer was:

Dear Juanito,
Unfortunately most of our best Athletes from East Europe can not participate at contests of not official organizations like NABBA is.
NABBA is not registered and not recognized Internationally. Registration as "a public club" has only NABBA UK, but we can not be members of a public club of UK...
Most East Europe Teams are supported and financed by the Governments: preparation, travels etc.
How we can prove them that the money is spent legally when the contest (let us say "World Championship) is organized by an International Organization which is not official???
Your friend,
ED

That's true!

- Johnson - 02-26-2007

andrej_wff Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

DEAR ED,
WARMEST REGARDS,
JUN TANYAG, P.E.E.
President
(NABBA Pilipinas)

Our answer was:

Dear Juanito,
Your friend,
ED

That's true!

That is interesting. Go on!

- edita_wff - 03-02-2007

edita_wff Wrote:In December here in our forum there was a long discussion with IFBB Lithuania Secretary ARUNAS PETRAITIS.
Many questions and many topics were discussed.
But still he escapes to answer the MAIN QUESTION - is IFBB an International Sport Federation or is it a Commercial Supplement's Firm?
Also can anybody of you explain us - how a Commercial Firm IFBB made World President's ellections last year?
Every commercial stucture has OWNERS! But owners CAN NOT be elected!
They are OWNERS!!!

Here in this Forum we have spoken a lot about the OFFICIALITY, REGISTRATION, RECOGNITION of a Sport Federation.
Unnofficial and unregistered Sport Units who call themselves "federations" (like NABBA-WABBA-IBFA etc...) say they DO NOT NEED ANY REGISTRATION. They just go on their own making private contests like "Universe", "Olympia" etc. producing private business of 1 or 2 private persons.... Athletes have NO RIGHTS at those contests. They have NO VOICE. They just participate and go away...
BUT we say WFF goes THE OFFICIAL WAY.
What is the difference and why we need this officiality?
Official Organizations communicate with the Official State and Public National and International Organizations.
TODAY Lithuanian Union of Sport Federations has written a letter to Lithuania Fitness Federation (WFF Lithuania) asking how much financial support WFF Lithuania needs from the Government this year?
WFF Lithuania asked 150 000 US dollars for the 2007.
Do you imagine this action among the unofficial federations???

Unhappy Sponsors - Mike Glass-USA - 03-03-2007

Dear Ed,

As you may know, many of the top Supplement Sponsors in AMERICA for Pro/Am Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure and Model events. Are allegedly told by the powers that be not to sponsor or support any other events but IFBB / NPC.

The sponsor we spoke to were not happy with this but have been gingerly warned. It only takes a few sponsors, competitions and promoters to step forward.

I am honored to be a small part of the great WFF growing industry!

“NEVER GIVE UP”!

Re: Unhappy Sponsors - timoxa - 03-04-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Ed,

As you may know, many of the top Supplement Sponsors in AMERICA for Pro/Am Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure and Model events. Are allegedly told by the powers that be not to sponsor or support any other events but IFBB / NPC.

The sponsor we spoke to were not happy with this but have been gingerly warned. It only takes a few sponsors, competitions and promoters to step forward.

I am honored to be a small part of the great WFF growing industry!

“NEVER GIVE UP”!

We are one team. Ant THE TEAM means THE POWER.
I believe we will winn!!!