WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- Tasca - 04-30-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:Dear Mike,
Maybe it is not very polite and correct to put anything of our correspondence here in forum, but I think it would be valuable for many other sport persons to know the position of us to Klaus Hoffmann.
I received a letter from You where you are surprised with the New Year Greetings You have received from Klaus Hoffmann.
Klaus Hoffmann.. I think all of us are somehow responsible for our doings and jobs. When we were ONE TEAM for many years - Klaus behaved very bad with us. He never appeared at our contests. He did not let Athletes from Germany and other countries to come to our contests too. He pressed them not to come (like IFBB does it always!!). He used to change Final Results of our contests and this caused a lot of problems with Governmental State Institutions in Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia..
I think he still behaves not the best way. Only WFF became a REAL INTERNATIONAL POWER now and everybody see it. Klaus too. WFF has active and semi-active members in 83 countries today. This number is constantly growing. Look what happens in USA now: well known bodybuilding names are joining WFF-International.
I do not think Klaus can do anything positive for us now. WFF is in contact with new people in Germany: Attila, Dirk (they were working with Klaus before, but Klaus threw them away). Peter Papula in Austria is also with us. And Klaus has behaved bad with him too. WFF is ahead of Klaus in EVERY POSITION now: WFF has many countries, new persons, new leaders who he even does not know at all. WFF has annual International Congress, International Trainer's seminar, WFF Pro Division and a lot of things Klaus even does not imagine...
I am not angry with Klaus Hoffmann at all but at the same time I see nothing positive he can do for WFF. WFF goes ahead speedy and Klaus still is at least 10 years behind of us.
Your friend,
ED

As I understand, this is a letter to Mike Mitchell?

yes, but at the same time it is addressed to all of you.

I'v got it! :roll:

- wff_edita - 05-12-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy:

Dear President,
I’m Arturo Petrarca, European W.P.F. President,
I’m glad to invite you at 2007 W.P.F. European Championship that will take place next 16/17 of June in Italy, at Medì Shopping Mediterraneo, Teverola-Caserta. Italy
You can find more informations on W.P.F. official website.
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca mr. universe

- brother - 05-13-2007

wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy:

Dear President,
I’m Arturo Petrarca, European W.P.F. President,
I’m glad to invite you at 2007 W.P.F. European Championship that will take place next 16/17 of June in Italy, at Medì Shopping Mediterraneo, Teverola-Caserta. Italy
You can find more informations on W.P.F. official website.
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca mr. universe

Once again it means that this is not serious organization. Having the Official representative they neglect him and invite to theis contests everybody around...

- E.Sendriene/WFF - 05-13-2007

WFF is glad that 2006 WFF World Model Fitness Champion EVA JANOVSKA is invited to work with famous "Playboy" magazine.
This means that WFF girls are not only good sportsmen but they are so pritty and beautiful!
Have you ever seen at least one "face" of a bodybuilder in the "Playboy"???

- Melissa - 05-13-2007

E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:WFF is glad that 2006 WFF World Model Fitness Champion EVA JANOVSKA is invited to work with famous "Playboy" magazine.
This means that WFF girls are not only good sportsmen but they are so pritty and beautiful!
Have you ever seen at least one "face" of a bodybuilder in the "Playboy"???

That means WFF is on the right way!

- E.Sendriene\WFF - 05-14-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Dear Edmundas and Edit,
I have some good news for you and WFF – WBBF
members.
After flying into Boise Idaho on business a week from last Tuesday. I had a productive five hour meeting with Russ Deluca President of Bodybuilding.Com and his staff. He has agreed to be signature sponsor for our “Transformation America, Universe and World Series”.
We are taking it slow, cautious and careful as I am sure you know why. We are excited and thrilled to be working with Bodybuilding.com.
More news to follow:
Mike Glass

President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS and President www.bodybuilding.com RUSS DELUCA

- Uncle Joe - 05-14-2007

E.Sendriene\WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

Dear Edmundas and Edit,
members.
After flying into Boise Idaho on business a week from last Tuesday. I had a productive five hour meeting with Russ Deluca President of Bodybuilding.Com and his staff. He has agreed to be signature sponsor for our “Transformation America, Universe and World Series”.
We are taking it slow, cautious and careful as I am sure you know why. We are excited and thrilled to be working with Bodybuilding.com.
More news to follow:
Mike Glass

President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS and President www.bodybuilding.com RUSS DELUCA

that's good!

- Elisabeth - 05-16-2007

Uncle Joe Wrote:
E.Sendriene\WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

Dear Edmundas and Edit,
members.
More news to follow:
Mike Glass

that's good!

Working in team is always better!

WFF COMING TO LAS VEGAS NEVADA ON SEPT. 30, 2007 - Mike Glass-USA - 05-31-2007

NOTE: WE HAVE SIGNED WITH BODYBUILDING.COM AND NOT THE OLYMPIA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WFF PRODUCTION WILL BE HELD ON MR. OLYMPIA WEEKEND ONLY!
SEPTEMBER 30, 2007. AFTER THEIR BIG EVENT!

OTHER NEWS TO FOLLOW.

WFF IN THE USA - Mike Glass-USA - 05-31-2007

NOTE: WE HAVE SIGNED WITH BODYBUILDING.COM AND NOT THE OLYMPIA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER 30, 2007.

OTHER NEWS TO FOLLOW.

Re: WFF IN THE USA - Muscle Power - 05-31-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:NOTE: WE HAVE SIGNED WITH BODYBUILDING.COM AND NOT THE OLYMPIA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER 30, 2007.

OTHER NEWS TO FOLLOW.

:roll:

- edita_wff - 06-04-2007

Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
Close friend of IFBB Pro MILOS SARCEV Croatian ZORAN BURZANOVIC writes:

Hello Mr. Edmundas,
It has been a long time since i have spoken to you. I was busy with my business and hope all is well with you. I would like to know information about your WBBF bodybuilding federation.
Thank you very much,
Zoran Burzanovic

- brother - 06-04-2007

edita_wff Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
Close friend of IFBB Pro MILOS SARCEV Croatian ZORAN BURZANOVIC writes:

Hello Mr. Edmundas,
It has been a long time since i have spoken to you. I was busy with my business and hope all is well with you. I would like to know information about your WBBF bodybuilding federation.
Thank you very much,
Zoran Burzanovic

That is good. Let them all come to our Europe "Olympia'!

- Sendriene E.<WFF - 06-16-2007

Today Lithuania Daily "Respublika" has written false information about NABBA and WFF.

- Sendriene E.<WFF - 06-16-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:Today Lithuania Daily "Respublika" has written false information about NABBA and WFF.
The newaspaper writes that in June there was WFF/NABBA "Universe" contest in Germany.
After it calles the Winner "World Champions".
IT IS LIE!!!!!!!
The Official WFF-International Federation (registered in Lithuania) has written a letter to the newspaper and Sport Minister Lithuania:

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 06-16-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:Today Lithuania Daily "Respublika" has written false information about NABBA and WFF.
The newaspaper writes that in June there was WFF/NABBA "Universe" contest in Germany.
IT IS LIE!!!!!!!
The Official WFF-International Federation (registered in Lithuania) has written a letter to the newspaper and Sport Minister Lithuania:

WFF-International states:
1.There is no official registered International Sport Organization under the name "NABBA-International". It is only "a group of friends", but not an International Sport Organization.
2.The Only One Official registered International Sport Organization under the name "WFF-International" is in Lithuania (President Edmundas Daubaras).
3.The Winners of the International "Universe" contests CAN NOT be accepted as World Champions, because the "Universe" Contest is not the World Championship and the "Universe" Competition is not organized by the Official International Sport Federation, but only by a private person living in Germany.
WFF-International has the right to stand it's position in Court if the Lies will go on.

- WFF_WBBF_Official - 06-18-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:
IT IS LIE!!!!!!!

WFF-International states:
1.There is no official registered International Sport Organization under the name "NABBA-International". It is only "a group of friends", but not an International Sport Organization.
2.The Only One Official registered International Sport Organization under the name "WFF-International" is in Lithuania (President Edmundas Daubaras).
3.The Winners of the International "Universe" contests CAN NOT be accepted as World Champions, because the "Universe" Contest is not the World Championship and the "Universe" Competition is not organized by the Official International Sport Federation, but only by a private person living in Germany.
WFF-International has the right to stand it's position in Court if the Lies will go on.

after this somebudy in germany will have a heart attack!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 07-24-2007

Official meeting:
Minister Sport Lithuania ALGIRDAS RASLANAS and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

- E.Sendriene - 07-26-2007

One more time about what is it BEING OFFICIAL and BEIING REGISTERED BY LAW.
Slovak Fitness Federation asked WFF-International to address the Government and we did it.
What could do in this case NOT OFFICIAL gatherings of private people like NABBA of Ivan Dunbar, IFBA of Biagio Filizola ... etc?
What can do the supplement trading shop like "WABBA" of Fabian De Beck???
The answer is - JUST NOTHING.
These "federations" are NOT OFFICIAL!

- kevin - 07-27-2007

E.Sendriene Wrote:One more time about what is it BEING OFFICIAL and BEIING REGISTERED BY LAW.
Slovak Fitness Federation asked WFF-International to address the Government and we did it.
What could do in this case NOT OFFICIAL gatherings of private people like NABBA of Ivan Dunbar, IFBA of Biagio Filizola ... etc?

Correct!

- Masaq Joseff - 07-31-2007

kevin Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:One more time about what is it BEING OFFICIAL and BEIING REGISTERED BY LAW.

Correct!

Czech federation can work only with government support. It was for so many years on..
We want to be official!

- timoxa - 07-31-2007

Masaq Joseff Wrote:
kevin Wrote:

Correct!

Czech federation can work only with government support. It was for so many years on..
We want to be official!

It is easy - go with WFF-International!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 08-08-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
In order to join World's Anti Doping Code the Director WADA Mr.RUNE ANDERSEN have sent all necessary documents to WFF-International:

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
In order to join World's Anti Doping Code the Director WADA Mr.RUNE ANDERSEN have sent all necessary documents to WFF-International:

HISTORIC MOMENT:
After the thorough analysis of the WADA documents at the 2007 WFF-International Congress (August, Palanga, Lithuania),
WFF-International has signed the official documents recognizing the World's Anti Doping Code and has sent them to WADA Headquarters in Canada:

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.

HISTORIC MOMENT:
After the thorough analysis of the WADA documents at the 2007 WFF-International Congress (August, Palanga, Lithuania),
WFF-International has signed the official documents recognizing the World's Anti Doping Code and has sent them to WADA Headquarters in Canada:

WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
WADA acknowledges receipt of the World Fitness Federation's formal acceptance of the World Anti Doping Code:

- Nilo - 08-10-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

HISTORIC MOMENT:

WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
WADA acknowledges receipt of the World Fitness Federation's formal acceptance of the World Anti Doping Code:

great!

- Oleg - 08-11-2007

WFF/WBBF news from Latvia - http://www.fitnes.lv/news/viewforum.php?id=4

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 08-29-2007

Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from France.
French Bodybuilders are overcomed by idea, that Europe has not worse bodybuilders as America.
We state, that it is truth. World does not mean USA Only.
There are lots of good athletes in every country.
WFF-WBBF works hard to show it clearly.

This is the letter from France we have got today:

Time for European athletes to be seen.
Have you been frustrated always Americans....... is the premier site sho show the world
that Europe has MUSCLES!
Site will be a preier showcase for top models/athletes to finially get notices
Are you good enough to be featured ????
Mail a pic and your information

- Edita Sendriene - 08-29-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from France.
French Bodybuilders are overcomed by idea, that Europe has not worse bodybuilders as America.

Time for European athletes to be seen. Have you been frustrated always Americans....... is the premier site sho show the world
that Europe has MUSCLES!

Our answer to the French Bodybuilders:

Dear Friends,
We are working hard to make Bodybuilding and Fitness World seeing that our sportsmen are not worse than Americans.
We have our own HEROES, we have our own OLYMPIA!
It is in Europe since 1968!
With respect,
ED

- Danny - 08-30-2007

Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from France.

Time for European athletes to be seen. Have you been frustrated always Americans....... is the premier site sho show the world
that Europe has MUSCLES!

Our answer to the French Bodybuilders:

Dear Friends,
We are working hard to make Bodybuilding and Fitness World seeing that our sportsmen are not worse than Americans.
We have our own HEROES, we have our own OLYMPIA!
It is in Europe since 1968!
With respect,
ED

this is a very good idea.