WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- Darius - 09-01-2007

Today we started sending the 26-th WFF-WBBF International magazine to the sportsmen and sport leaders of many countries, even to a number of our opponents.
At last the Sport World will start knowing the truth after so many years of lies and false information about fitness and bodybuilding.
Believe me, the WFF-WBBF magazines go to thousands addresses in more that 90 Countries covering all Continents.
More and more Countries trust us and join WFF-WBBF International federation.
Today our family has 88 Country-Members!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-02-2007

Our life goes on. Basing on it’s Constitution WFF-International aims the sport of fitness to be Olympic! It is a very long way to Tiperary… But we will go it. Last month WFF-International has signed a Contract with WADA for doping control.
Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness still lives in the atmosphere of long years lasting lies and false information about so called “International Federations”.
We state that a commercial firm belonging as a property for 2-3 persons can not be accepted as “International Federation”. We state, that a supplement’s trading shop, which holds “world championship” can not be accepted seriously. We state that today only WFF-International covers all necessary requirements for an official “International Federation”.
We are preparing the official documents on this question to be presented to a number of International Organizations, IOC, a number of NOC-ies and Governments of various Countries.
At the same time we plan a number of meetings on this question of WFF-International leaders and the above mentioned International Organizations. By the way, the official meetings already started.
At the same time these documents in the form of a revue will be presented for public information and for you as well.
The lies must be stopped anyway!

- E.Sendriene - 09-04-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Our life goes on. Basing on it’s Constitution WFF-International aims the sport of fitness to be Olympic! It is a very long way to Tiperary… But we will go it. Last month WFF-International has signed a Contract with WADA for doping control.
Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness still lives in the atmosphere of long years lasting lies and false information about so called “International Federations”.
We state that a commercial firm belonging as a property for 2-3 persons can not be accepted as “International Federation”. We state, that a supplement’s trading shop, which holds “world championship” can not be accepted seriously. We state that today only WFF-International covers all necessary requirements for an official “International Federation”.
We are preparing the official documents on this question to be presented to a number of International Organizations, IOC, a number of NOC-ies and Governments of various Countries.
At the same time we plan a number of meetings on this question of WFF-International leaders and the above mentioned International Organizations. By the way, the official meetings already started.
At the same time these documents in the form of a revue will be presented for public information and for you as well.

Some comments on the same topic:
On November World Championships of WABBA will be held in Jekaterinburg (Russia).
All is ok, you have possibilities, you have money and you do what you want.
But!
The WABBA World is organized on the Jekaterinburg State money!
What does it mean?
It means that the OFFICIAL World Championship of OFFICIAL federarion is to be organized.
And what is it in REALITY?
We know, that WABBA-International has no official registration. Only LOGO is registered.
But logo is a TRADE MARK only.
For many years WABBA was living as a group of some private persons who organized championships.
After honorable SERGE NUBRET was pushed away from WABBA, WABBA became a private property of Fabian De Beck who sells supplements...
This means, that there is no official international federation by the name of WABBA, sorry...
When the Russia State Officials will learn the truth about WABBA, it would be a great scandal!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-04-2007

E.Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Our life goes on. Basing on it’s Constitution WFF-International aims the sport of fitness to be Olympic! It is a very long way to Tiperary… But we will go it. Last month WFF-International has signed a Contract with WADA for doping control.

Some comments on the same topic:
On November World Championships of WABBA will be held in Jekaterinburg (Russia).
All is ok, you have possibilities, you have money and you do what you want.
But!
The WABBA World is organized on the Jekaterinburg State money!
What does it mean?
It means that the OFFICIAL World Championship of OFFICIAL federarion is to be organized.
And what is it in REALITY?
We know, that WABBA-International has no official registration. Only LOGO is registered.
But logo is a TRADE MARK only.
For many years WABBA was living as a group of some private persons who organized championships.
After honorable SERGE NUBRET was pushed away from WABBA, WABBA became a private property of Fabian De Beck who sells supplements...
This means, that there is no official international federation by the name of WABBA, sorry...
When the Russia State Officials will learn the truth about WABBA, it would be a great scandal!

Today we received a letter from USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS agrees with the position of the International Federation towards other federations:

Dear Ed,
Thanks for keeping me informed.
I hope this is always the way to share with your executive members on all levels.
This is the only way to grow together.
From The USA.
Mike Glass - WFF / WBBF

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-13-2007

Today we have spoken with the Vice President WFF-WBBF International OLEG BURINSKIJ.
OLEG BURINSKIJ takes steps to start law procedures in Germany in order to stop the Germans using the name of "WFF" without the premittion of the official WFF-International (Headquarters in Lithuania).
Though the Germans make their "World", Europe" and "Universe" contests which are not recognized by any official organization, but using the name of "WFF" without the permittion of the Official Federation WFF-International will cause law penalties in Germany.
Using the International and German law the Official WFF is going to punnish the guilty persons.

- D.Darius - 09-14-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we have spoken with the Vice President WFF-WBBF International OLEG BURINSKIJ.
OLEG BURINSKIJ takes steps to start law procedures in Germany in order to stop the Germans using the name of "WFF" without the premittion of the official WFF-International (Headquarters in Lithuania).
Though the Germans make their "World", Europe" and "Universe" contests which are not recognized by any official organization, but using the name of "WFF" without the permittion of the Official Federation WFF-International will cause law penalties in Germany.
Using the International and German law the Official WFF is going to punnish the guilty persons.

That is correct. The Germans use many illegal WFF things, not only the name, the Seal of WFF including.
By the way, this illegal Seal of WFF was made for the Germans by one Russian "master". We know the name of this Russian boy. He can prove any moment what we state here...

- Darius - 09-15-2007

Today I received a letter written by Wayne de Milia:

Dear Athletes & Officials,
First let me apologize for not getting back to some of you in a swift fashion when emails were sent.
The past few months I have been going through medicals tests and I have to accept the fact that my health has problems.
Because of this situation, for the foreseeable future I will not be able to promote any shows nor will I be able to run PDI.
My time must be spent in a sedate, quiet, healthy lifestyle and I must follow the treatments recommended by my physicians.
I hope some of you will step forward to take over what we all believe is the proper way for Pro Bodybuilding to be run and take over PDI in my absence
As for NOC in NY, the deposit is paid on the theater, if there is an individual or a group who wishes to take over the event, I will sign over the venue.
The same is true for NOC-London, if anyone wishes to take over the promotion, I will sign the theater over to them.
I will help wherever possible be I cannot at this time, be in a leadership position.
Please get back to me with any comments, solutions, etc.
Sincerely,
Wayne

- Jerremy - 09-15-2007

Darius Wrote:Today I received a letter written by Wayne de Milia:

Dear Athletes & Officials,
First let me apologize for not getting back to some of you in a swift fashion when emails were sent.
The past few months I have been going through medicals tests and I have to accept the fact that my health has problems.
Because of this situation, for the foreseeable future I will not be able to promote any shows nor will I be able to run PDI.
My time must be spent in a sedate, quiet, healthy lifestyle and I must follow the treatments recommended by my physicians.
I hope some of you will step forward to take over what we all believe is the proper way for Pro Bodybuilding to be run and take over PDI in my absence
As for NOC in NY, the deposit is paid on the theater, if there is an individual or a group who wishes to take over the event, I will sign over the venue.
The same is true for NOC-London, if anyone wishes to take over the promotion, I will sign the theater over to them.
I will help wherever possible be I cannot at this time, be in a leadership position.
Please get back to me with any comments, solutions, etc.
Sincerely,
Wayne

he did his best and now he is to leave bodybuilding...

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-16-2007

INFORMATION

Today WFF (World Fitness Federation) is the only one officially registered Public Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization.
Seeking the Olympic recognition and going the official way WFF has signed the Contract with WADA in August (2007).
With 89 Country-members representing all Continents WFF organizes over 50 International Contests this year.
Collecting World’s best sportsmen the most important 2007 International Events are World Amateur Championship in Moscow (November 10-12, Russia) and World Pro Championship in Vilnius (20 000 USD, November 16-18, Lithuania).
In September the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS visited Austria, Czechia and Poland.

1.PRAGUE, Republic Czech.
There was a number of meetings and discussions with Czech Officials During the visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to the City of Prague.
A number of strategic International Sport questions were spoken over.
At the same time the organizing questions of the “2007 WFF Prague International” Contest (it will be held on October 21) were spoken as well.

2.BYDGOSZCZ, Republic Poland
A number of official meetings were held during the visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to the City of Bydgoszcz in September.
High Polish officials discussed various questions with the President WFF-International. Among them was the Minister Sport Republic Poland GRZEGORZ SCHREIBER.
The official meeting of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Major City Bydgosczcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ was organized too.
The City is going to hold 2008 World Amateur Championships and the organizing work has started already.
The President WFF-International talked with Sponsors and Organizers and inspected the place of the Championships: it was the Palace of Opera and Ballet.
The organizers for the time of the Championships will to give a new “Mercedes” with a driver to each National President. The cars will be covered with WFF logos and national Flags.
All coming Streets of the City Bydgoszcz will be crossed with the banners of the Championships.
In front of the Palace Opera and Ballet a great Firework Show will be made after the Contest.
The Delegation Republic Poland is coming to 2007 World Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania).
During the Honorable Ceremony the Flag of the WFF World Championship will be given to the World Championship Organizer 2008 – the Major City Bydgosczcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ.
At the same time the visit of the Delegation Republic Poland to the Parliament Republic Lithuania is planned too.
High Officials Republic Poland expect the Governor California ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER to be present at the 2008 World Championships.
Due to this official letters are being prepared. The assistance of the President Parliament Austria ALFRED GERSTL is evident. Poland is going to present ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER a Honorable University Name and the 2 meter high Crystal Statue of the California Governor.
Approaching the 2008 World Championship a wide Press Conference will be held on October 29 in the Headquarters Major City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ.

- E.Sendriene - 09-16-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:INFORMATION

Today WFF (World Fitness Federation) is the only one officially registered Public Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization.
Seeking the Olympic recognition and going the official way WFF has signed the Contract with WADA in August (2007).
With 89 Country-members representing all Continents WFF organizes over 50 International Contests this year.
Collecting World’s best sportsmen the most important 2007 International Events are World Amateur Championship in Moscow (November 10-12, Russia) and World Pro Championship in Vilnius (20 000 USD, November 16-18, Lithuania).
In September the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS visited Austria, Czechia and Poland.

1.PRAGUE, Republic Czech.
There was a number of meetings and discussions with Czech Officials During the visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to the City of Prague.
A number of strategic International Sport questions were spoken over.
At the same time the organizing questions of the “2007 WFF Prague International” Contest (it will be held on October 21) were spoken as well.

2.BYDGOSZCZ, Republic Poland
A number of official meetings were held during the visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to the City of Bydgoszcz in September.
High Polish officials discussed various questions with the President WFF-International. Among them was the Minister Sport Republic Poland GRZEGORZ SCHREIBER.
The official meeting of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Major City Bydgosczcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ was organized too.
The City is going to hold 2008 World Amateur Championships and the organizing work has started already.
The President WFF-International talked with Sponsors and Organizers and inspected the place of the Championships: it was the Palace of Opera and Ballet.
The organizers for the time of the Championships will to give a new “Mercedes” with a driver to each National President. The cars will be covered with WFF logos and national Flags.
All coming Streets of the City Bydgoszcz will be crossed with the banners of the Championships.
In front of the Palace Opera and Ballet a great Firework Show will be made after the Contest.
The Delegation Republic Poland is coming to 2007 World Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania).
During the Honorable Ceremony the Flag of the WFF World Championship will be given to the World Championship Organizer 2008 – the Major City Bydgosczcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ.
At the same time the visit of the Delegation Republic Poland to the Parliament Republic Lithuania is planned too.
High Officials Republic Poland expect the Governor California ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER to be present at the 2008 World Championships.
Due to this official letters are being prepared. The assistance of the President Parliament Austria ALFRED GERSTL is evident. Poland is going to present ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER a Honorable University Name and the 2 meter high Crystal Statue of the California Governor.
Approaching the 2008 World Championship a wide Press Conference will be held on October 29 in the Headquarters Major City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ.

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a short letter from France.
World's Bodybuilding Legend SERGE NUBRET wrote:

SERGE wrote:
Thank you for all these interesting news.
Serge Nubret

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-18-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from a High IFBB-International Leader.
We talked on the International Bodybuilding and Fitness problems.
We respect this Person very much so his opinion was quite valuable for us.
We agreed on the following questions:
1.Today World Wide only International Federations of WFF and WBBF have been registered by Law.
All other so called „International Federations“ (including IFBB) still have no Registration by Law.
It means they are not official!
During the last period IFBB members use to press RAFAEL SANTONJA on this question, but IFBB-International is not registered as an International Federation until now.
2. The World‘s history of the Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness is not true and it should be corrected from the very beginning.
People know the history written by IFBB. But the World is much bigger!
3.International IFBB and WFF Leaders should sit at a round table and discuss the today‘s important questions.
It is the Reality.

- D.Darius - 09-19-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from a High IFBB-International Leader.
1.Today World Wide only International Federations of WFF and WBBF have been registered by Law.
All other so called „International Federations“ (including IFBB) still have no Registration by Law.
During the last period IFBB members use to press RAFAEL SANTONJA on this question, but IFBB-International is not registered as an International Federation until now.
2. The World‘s history of the Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness is not true and it should be corrected from the very beginning.
3.International IFBB and WFF Leaders should sit at a round table and discuss the today‘s important questions.
It is the Reality.

We are speaking about international federations, great contests, great names.
But what you can say about the fact, that IFBB-International has no Seal?
Does it means it have worked for years not legally?
Does it means that only private commercial company of respectable Weider, Manion and (maybe) Santonja is in reality?
The high IFBB official told us that the Russians made a false Seal of IFBB-International...because working with the Government all official documents must be stamped somehow...
No Seal (Stamp), no registration, no f-e-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n!

- timoxa - 09-19-2007

D.Darius Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from a High IFBB-International Leader.
It is the Reality.

Does it means that only private commercial company of respectable Weider, Manion and (maybe) Santonja is in reality?
The high IFBB official told us that the Russians made a false Seal of IFBB-International...because working with the Government all official documents must be stamped somehow...

If the Officials will learn this, all International Organizations like IOC, GAISF etc. will be in schock!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-20-2007

D.Darius Wrote:
It is the Reality.

Today WFF-International received a letter from Bulgaria:

Hello friends,
Thank you for the regular information you send me, this is useful for us.
The way you are leading WFF-WBBF through is the right way.
I hope you will soon displace IFBB from GAISF and our federations will be the only recognized in the world. Because what is the advantage of the judicial registration if we do not receive subsidy from the state.
You know IFBB is the only recognized one in each country although, by your words, it has no judicial registration, it is not legitimate. But every country that is its member give licenses to the bodybuilding and fitness sport clubs and doing this it controls the athletes.
For about an year I`ve visited events of most of the federations except for IBFA and I saw what it`s like.
You`ve made the same thing some years ago and you, just like me, saw that every president of a federation is surrounded by some countries which support him. The teams of these countries are promoted at the big contests. Outsiders are accepted difficult.
And there is no support when a country wants to organize a big tournament, has the funds, and athletes are not allowed to participate because of the fear of sanctions. It is no good. Every president of an international organization, no matter registered or not, in his correspondence writes that he collaborates and has a good relations with everybody, but in fact this is not like this.
There are lots of problems and they are difficult to be solved.
I hope you will soon succeed in displacing IFBB from GAISF.
And then things will be better.
I wish you success.
Yanislav Tachev,
President of BNFF-WFF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-20-2007

Today WFF-International received a letter from USA.
For long years working as IFBB Pro Director Wayne De Milia writes:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you for keeping me updated on your activities.
You are doing what is right for the sport.
Even though I am now involved with the treatment of my medical problem,
I would like to meet with you sometime this winter.
Let me know when you think this would be possible.
Wayne

- Jerremy - 09-22-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International received a letter from USA.
For long years working as IFBB Pro Director Wayne De Milia writes:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you for keeping me updated on your activities.
You are doing what is right for the sport.
Even though I am now involved with the treatment of my medical problem,
I would like to meet with you sometime this winter.
Let me know when you think this would be possible.
Wayne

Everybody likes WFF...!

- Joshua - 09-25-2007

What is about the IFBB?

- timoxa - 09-25-2007

Joshua Wrote:

What is about the IFBB?

IFBB. Yes, the PRIVATE COMPANY belonging to two private persons for many years - it was ruling the biggest part of the bodybuilding and fitness sport World Wide.
Yes, along with the private business IFBB owners did much for the sport. It is a fact.
But, the IFBB Empire was (to say frankly) not telling the truth: still it is a private company and it is not a Sport Federation by Law.
But this is a basic thing. All other steps of IFBB-International are out of the question.
It is like “I like John and I participate at John’s contests”.
International Sport Federation means being official, and for years IFBB-International was not a Sport Federation by Law…

- Eva - 09-25-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Joshua Wrote:

What is about the IFBB?

IFBB. Yes, the PRIVATE COMPANY belonging to two private persons for many years - it was ruling the biggest part of the bodybuilding and fitness sport World Wide.
Yes, along with the private business IFBB owners did much for the sport. It is a fact.
But, the IFBB Empire was (to say frankly) not telling the truth: still it is a private company and it is not a Sport Federation by Law.
But this is a basic thing. All other steps of IFBB-International are out of the question.
International Sport Federation means being official, and for years IFBB-International was not a Sport Federation by Law…

I agree with it... :evil:

- Kisa - 09-25-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Joshua Wrote:

What is about the IFBB?

fact that ifbb had no seal for years and my native made a false one for ifbb means much!

- E.Sendriene - 09-25-2007

Kisa Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Joshua Wrote:

What is about the IFBB?

fact that ifbb had no seal for years and my native made a false one for ifbb means much!

Such things say everything and there is nothing more to comment...

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-06-2007

Today in Lithuania newspaper “Respublika” we found an article about WABBA-International, NABBA-International and a German fitness organization of Klaus Hoffmann.
Due to the false information in this newspaper we had to clear the situation and explain for public what is NABBA, WABBA and WFF.
People must know that there are no official WABBA-International and no official NABBA-International in real life.
No official organizations, only groups of private persons which organize some contests. But being not official the contests of such "International Federations" are not official too and can not be treated seriously.
In order to stop false information we have sent this information to all Lithuania newspapers and magazines as well to the Minister of Sport Lithuania.

- Cydney - 10-07-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today in Lithuania newspaper “Respublika” we found an article about WABBA-International, NABBA-International and a German fitness organization of Klaus Hoffmann.
Due to the false information in this newspaper we had to clear the situation and explain for public what is NABBA, WABBA and WFF.
People must know that there are no official WABBA-International and no official NABBA-International in real life.
No official organizations, only groups of private persons which organize some contests. But being not official the contests of such "International Federations" are not official too and can not be treated seriously.
In order to stop false information we have sent this information to all Lithuania newspapers and magazines as well to the Minister of Sport Lithuania.

:!:

- Edita Sendriene - 10-13-2007

We plan to prepare the official documents at the beginning of 2008.

- Nick - 10-15-2007

Edita Sendriene Wrote:

We plan to prepare the official documents at the beginning of 2008.

I see... :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-30-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
Polish Supplement Firm warns us that USA Supplement Company MUSCLE-TECH i CONTROLLED LABS will try to control Poland (as well as Europe) Supplement market soon:

Witaj edmundas daubaras!
Nasi szpiedzy donieśli nam o planach inwazji USA na Polskę!!!
Amerykanie postanowili zaatakować najważniejsze punkty i zarzucić je tanim towarem w celu uzależnienia najmocniejszych i najlepiej zbudowanych jednostek od amerykańskich suplementów!!!
Jako pierwsi zaatakują MUSCLE-TECH i CONTROLLED LABS. Wiemy z wiarygodnych źródeł że zaatakują w pełnym asortymencie, z najniższymi cenami jakie widzieliście w Polsce...
Bądźcie gotowi na inwazję jakości i niskich cen!!! Start: 31 października, godzina 24:00.

- Sendriene Edita - 10-30-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
Polish Supplement Firm warns us that USA Supplement Company MUSCLE-TECH i CONTROLLED LABS will try to control Poland (as well as Europe) Supplement market soon:

Witaj edmundas daubaras!
Amerykanie postanowili zaatakować najważniejsze punkty i zarzucić je tanim towarem w celu uzależnienia najmocniejszych i najlepiej zbudowanych jednostek od amerykańskich suplementów!!!
Jako pierwsi zaatakują MUSCLE-TECH i CONTROLLED LABS. Wiemy z wiarygodnych źródeł że zaatakują w pełnym asortymencie, z najniższymi cenami jakie widzieliście w Polsce...
Bądźcie gotowi na inwazję jakości i niskich cen!!! Start: 31 października, godzina 24:00.

This is the WFF Official answer to the Polish Supplement traders:

Dear friends,
On November 16-18 we are meeting a great USA delegation at the 2007 WFF Pro World Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania).
We are not afraid of America.
No!
We work with America!
Yours,
ED

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 10-31-2007

Sendriene Edita Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Poland.

Witaj edmundas daubaras!

This is the WFF Official answer to the Polish Supplement traders:

Dear friends,
On November 16-18 we are meeting a great USA delegation at the 2007 WFF Pro World Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania).
We are not afraid of America.
No!
We work with America!
Yours,
ED

Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS.
Commenting this topic he writes:

"This type of tyranny has been going on since those in power thought they were the only events on the planet. All this is quickly coming to a change for the better.
We have been smarter, faster and wiser. But we must act instead standing on the side lines and once again coming in second place.
Much to share in Lithuania at the International Congress and the Pro. World 2007.
See you soon!
Mike Glass President WBBF / WFF North America
Lg/mg / Change / 2007

- mike - 11-02-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today in Lithuania newspaper “Respublika” we found an article about WABBA-International, NABBA-International and a German fitness organization of Klaus Hoffmann.

you are brave persons! I wish you strength to go on!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-02-2007

Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

GREETINGS FROM THE WFF-WBBF USA!
IT WAS INDEED A PLEASURE MEETING WITH ANDREJ BASOV AND HIS LOVLY WIFE OKSANA AT PRO WORLD IN VILNIUS.
IT WAS VERY NICE SEEING OLEG BURINSKY, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (OUR LEADER) AND THE WORLD’S BODYBUILDING LEGEND NATALIA MURNIKOVIENE.
WORLD CHAMPION JOLANTA MILERIUTE WAS A REAL TREAT!
EDITA AND RAMUNAS SENDRIUS DID EXCELENT WORK ON STAGE.
MIKE MITCHELL AND SAM CULLINGWORTH (HIS BROTHER!) AND I HAD A BLAST!
IT WAS A VERY WELL RUN PRODUCTION WITH HIGH CALIBUR COMPETITORS AND MANY HIGH RANKING AND POWERFUL OFFICALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
IT PUTS A LOT OF AMERICAN EVENTS TO SHAME…
PICTURES FROM THE 2007 WBBF PRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN SENT TO BEST USA PROMOTERS, COMPETITORS, PHOTOGRAPHERS AND LEGENDS.
THE RESPONSE HAS MET WITH POSITIVE RESULTS!
I AM WORKING ON 2008 WFF-WBBF EVENT IN LAS VEGAS NOW.
THE BEST OF SUCCESS FOR 2008!
MIKE GLASS
PRESIDENT WFF / WBBF NORTH AMERICA
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM