WFF / WBBF forum
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=14)

- tony - 10-28-2005

vika Wrote:No dobt, De Milia is not a person to do something positive in International Bodybuilding.
His fights with IFBB and other activieties are HIS OWN PERSONAL affair.
It has nothing to do with International Bodybuilding, the sport of Bodybuilding in general.
It has no value in America, in Europe as well.
Many understand this and they do not support him.

Your position is very plain and clear.
Is the official position of WFF-International the same?

- takas - 10-28-2005

tony Wrote:
vika Wrote:No dobt, De Milia is not a person to do something positive in International Bodybuilding.
It has nothing to do with International Bodybuilding, the sport of Bodybuilding in general.

I think, yes.
Soon there will be the official answer to De Milia.

- tony - 10-28-2005

takas Wrote:
tony Wrote:

I think, yes.
Soon there will be the official answer to De Milia.

Thank you for the explanation.

- john - 10-28-2005

I know De Milia. He has big problems now.

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 10-31-2005

JUST ONE FACT SAYING ABOUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP:
2005 WFF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP (NOVEMBER 18-20, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA) ORGANIZING COMMITTEE PREPARED THE AWARDS OF HONOUR.
THE AWARDS WILL BE SIGNED BY THE HEAD OR THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MR.GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS, WHO IS THE MINISTER OF DEFFENCE OF LITHUANIA.
DURING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP THE HONOUR AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO 48 PRESONS FROM OVER 40 PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES.

- mike - 10-31-2005

edmundas daubaras Wrote:JUST ONE FACT SAYING ABOUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP:
2005 WFF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP (NOVEMBER 18-20, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA) ORGANIZING COMMITTEE PREPARED THE AWARDS OF HONOUR.
THE AWARDS WILL BE SIGNED BY THE HEAD OR THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MR.GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS, WHO IS THE MINISTER OF DEFFENCE OF LITHUANIA.
DURING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP THE HONOUR AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO 48 PRESONS FROM OVER 40 PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES.

I do not now another contemporary International Bodybuilding Federation which does the same things.
WFF-International works well.

- rob - 11-01-2005

mike Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:JUST ONE FACT SAYING ABOUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP:

I do not now another contemporary International Bodybuilding Federation which does the same things.
WFF-International works well.

Yes, indeed!

- abbey - 11-02-2005

The quantity of participants and participating countries in all WFF contests show that WFF-International is on the rigth way.

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 11-02-2005

george Wrote:
rob Wrote:For the Senior Class it is good!

It is very good when senior athletes are still competing.
But seniors are seniors.
What can you say about the GENERAL CONTEST in Southport?
Everybody knows these Russian bodybuilders which competed in Southport. And everybody understands that they were not THE BEST even in Russia,
One 2005 NABBA "Universe" Champion just some days before took only 5-th place in the small City of Moscow Contest.
2004 Over All IFBB World Champion Oleg Zur (Lithuania) reported for press:
"Senior athletes compete in senior categories because they are too weak to compete in general Categories."
What is your opinion?

Last week 2005 NABBA (the one of Ivan Dundar) "Universe" Champions Jan Salaks (Russia) took again ONLY 5-th place in a City Contest of Moscow Show. This time he was in a real bodybuilding contest, participating with IFBB men.
Is that the recent power of NABBA? Great name again?
What happened? NABBA has no more good bodybuilders?

- george - 11-02-2005

andrey Wrote:
george Wrote:
rob Wrote:For the Senior Class it is good!

It is very good when senior athletes are still competing.
But seniors are seniors.
What can you say about the GENERAL CONTEST in Southport?
Everybody knows these Russian bodybuilders which competed in Southport. And everybody understands that they were not THE BEST even in Russia,
One 2005 NABBA "Universe" Champion just some days before took only 5-th place in the small City of Moscow Contest.
2004 Over All IFBB World Champion Oleg Zur (Lithuania) reported for press:
"Senior athletes compete in senior categories because they are too weak to compete in general Categories."
What is your opinion?

Last week 2005 NABBA (the one of Ivan Dundar) "Universe" Champions Jan Salaks (Russia) took again ONLY 5-th place in a City Contest of Moscow Show. This time he was in a real bodybuilding contest, participating with IFBB men.
Is that the recent power of NABBA? Great name again?
What happened? NABBA has no more good bodybuilders?

I see that NABBA is loosing it's old good traditions. NABBA pros do not look like pros.
Maybe it is time to stop playing with pro divission? Anyway all best bodybuilders are in USA. All money is in USA. Old good times have gone...

- abbey - 11-02-2005

I do not agree. Even if NABBA lives not the best times, still it has long traditions.

- tony - 11-02-2005

abbey Wrote:I do not agree. Even if NABBA lives not the best times, still it has long traditions.

All federations are good. No matter that some are stronger, some not so strong.

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 11-03-2005

tony Wrote:
abbey Wrote:I do not agree. Even if NABBA lives not the best times, still it has long traditions.

Yes, you are right.
No organization is on top now: IFBB, NABBA, WABBA are fighting one with another. They are fighting and dividing inside too.
As a result we have 2-3 NABBA's, WABBA's and IFBB's...
New international federations appeared and they go on actively.
Today there is no leader in the sport of bodybuilding.
At the same time old organizations like IFBB, NABBA, WABBA go on negatively. They are loosing (maybe they have lost already) popularity and power.

- rob - 11-03-2005

andrey Wrote:
tony Wrote:

Yes, you are right.
No organization is on top now: IFBB, NABBA, WABBA are fighting one with another. They are fighting and dividing inside too.
As a result we have 2-3 NABBA's, WABBA's and IFBB's...
New international federations appeared and they go on actively.
Today there is no leader in the sport of bodybuilding.
At the same time old organizations like IFBB, NABBA, WABBA go on negatively. They are loosing (maybe they have lost already) popularity and power.

There are many different things in USA today. But there is much truth in your words.

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 11-21-2005

Today WFF-International headquarters received the invitation to NABBA-International contest in Australia.
Though we are friendly with all our sport brothers, but we have answered this way:

To:
Mr. Graeme Lancefield

Dear friend,
With all my respect to You I want to underline, that there is no such organization as "NABBA-Internatienal" in real life.
With respect,
Yours faithfuly,
Edmundas Daubaras

Adding this we should state, that it is possible to proof our words in COURT.
There is no sport organization of "NABBA-International" name, it is just a gathering of persons in competition once or twice a year.

- mike - 11-21-2005

edmundas daubaras Wrote:Today WFF-International headquarters received the invitation to NABBA-International contest in Australia.
Though we are friendly with all our sport brothers, but we have answered this way:

To:
Mr. Graeme Lancefield

Dear friend,
With all my respect to You I want to underline, that there is no such organization as "NABBA-Internatienal" in real life.
With respect,
Yours faithfuly,
Edmundas Daubaras

Adding this we should state, that it is possible to proof our words in COURT.
There is no sport organization of "NABBA-International" name, it is just a gathering of persons in competition once or twice a year.

Interesting!

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 11-23-2005

WFF World Amateur Championship in Vilnius shows that fitness and bodybuilding have reached new level.
Great changes are coming in this sport.
WFF in Vilnius collected:
342 sportsmen in basic contest,
290 athletes in junior contest,
135 athletes in senior contest.
It is a big step forward in the movement of our sport.

- ANN - 11-23-2005

edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF World Amateur Championship in Vilnius shows that fitness and bodybuilding have reached new level.
Great changes are coming in this sport.
WFF in Vilnius collected:
342 sportsmen in basic contest,
290 athletes in junior contest,
135 athletes in senior contest.
It is a big step forward in the movement of our sport.

Nice!

- takas - 11-23-2005

When seing the results of the perfect contest in Vilnius, our GERMAN FIREND started like (... no inpolite words...) calling everybody around and telling his beloved fairy tales. Yes, he is a very good fairy teller. Especially in the night time on phone...
He is very emotianal because soon he will make a contest in Germany. Again it will last 24 hours with no audience in the empty hall, with the sleeping judges early in the morning of the next day, with awards to categories of 1 or 2 competitors.
Great categories!!!
The official and the registered WFF do not like it and WFF-International goes it's own way saying good bye to our beloved friend!

- gelezinis_jonas - 11-23-2005

takas Wrote:When seing the results of the perfect contest in Vilnius, our GERMAN FIREND started like (... no inpolite words...) calling everybody around and telling his beloved fairy tales. Yes, he is a very good fairy teller. Especially in the night time on phone...
He is very emotianal because soon he will make a contest in Germany. Again it will last 24 hours with no audience in the empty hall, with the sleeping judges early in the morning of the next day, with awards to categories of 1 or 2 competitors.
Great categories!!!
The official and the registered WFF do not like it and WFF-International goes it's own way saying good bye to our beloved friend!

Klaus Hoffmann two times organized championships around Erfurt before. How he does in the same place. I do not know how it is now, but last two times his contest was in a small village, with no audience. The majority of sportsmen lived in a pioneer camp 10 kilometers out of the village. Many athletes lived in rooms of 6-14 persons together! Some even women and men together!
Yes, at least it is impressive. There are so many funny things to remember.

- mike - 11-23-2005

gelezinis_jonas Wrote:
takas Wrote:When seing the results of the perfect contest in Vilnius, our GERMAN FIREND started like (... no inpolite words...) calling everybody around and telling his beloved fairy tales. Yes, he is a very good fairy teller. Especially in the night time on phone...
Great categories!!!

Klaus Hoffmann two times organized championships around Erfurt before. How he does in the same place. I do not know how it is now, but last two times his contest was in a small village, with no audience. The majority of sportsmen lived in a pioneer camp 10 kilometers out of the village. Many athletes lived in rooms of 6-14 persons together! Some even women and men together!

If I were you, I would stop any contacts with such "person".

- takas - 11-23-2005

mike Wrote:
gelezinis_jonas Wrote:
Great categories!!!

We did so! The representatives of many countries sayed fairwell to Klaus Hoffmann. Even many famous German people.

- joel - 11-23-2005

takas Wrote:
mike Wrote:
gelezinis_jonas Wrote:
Great categories!!!

We did so! The representatives of many countries sayed fairwell to Klaus Hoffmann. Even many famous German people.

Sooner or later people understand what is what. It takes time.

- laima - 11-23-2005

I guess whether his dogs are participating among the judges in Erfurt this year? Without the judging dogs the contest will be not so good and successful!

- takas - 11-23-2005

laima Wrote:I guess whether his dogs are participating among the judges in Erfurt this year? Without the judging dogs the contest will be not so good and successful!

Oh, do not overestimate the judging skills of the dogs! They are only National Judges and should eat a lot to become international ones.

- john - 11-23-2005

I have heard this from UK bodybuilders too. It is hard to beliave, but it is truth.

- vika - 11-23-2005

takas Wrote:
laima Wrote:I guess whether his dogs are participating among the judges in Erfurt this year? Without the judging dogs the contest will be not so good and successful!

Oh, do not overestimate the judging skills of the dogs! They are only National Judges and should eat a lot to become international ones.

Poor dogs! They should be trained well to judge during long 24 non stop hours!

- ANN - 11-23-2005

vika Wrote:
takas Wrote:

Poor dogs! They should be trained well to judge during long 24 non stop hours!

I love it! It is very interesting.

- antanas - 11-23-2005

Truth hurts. Dirty things, but real.

- vika - 11-23-2005

XXX