WFF / WBBF forum
Финансовые аферы ИФББ-ЕФББ - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Форумы на русском языке (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Разные федерации (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Финансовые аферы ИФББ-ЕФББ (/showthread.php?tid=28)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-28-2009

Сегодня пришло письмо из Сингапура. Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА просит опубликовать очередной материал на сайте.
В переписке с руководством ИФББ Индии подчеркивается манипуляция ИФББ с допингом, постоянный обман ВАДА, освобождение от наказания за деньги.
Недавно во время чемпионата ИФББ Арабских стран в присутствии РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ со сцены соревнований на носилках унесли двух спортсменов. Допинг контроля не было.
Р. САНТОХА на ответственную должность ИФББ назначает индийца СУРЕША ПАЯ, который, мягко говоря, пьяница.
Далее в письме следуют старые обвинения в юридических и финансовых махинациях в ИФББ:

Subject: SURESH PAI'S MEDIA COMMISSION OFFICER OF IFBB???
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "Rajesh Babu Nepal Shrestha" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>
Date: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Mr. Rajesh,
Suresh Pai of India is harping on WADA rules etc. why don't he ask the IFBB or he answer us the following questions:
1. The cover up of Kamal of Qatar for doping offences committed twice, he should have been banned for life. The IFBB reduced the two athletes' suspensions from 2 years to 8 months and received a sum of US$20,000.- to settle the issue. Rafael was the Executive Asst. to the IFBB President at that time. By allowing Kamal to participate in competitions while serving his suspension and till today no action was taken. WHY?
2. The FORGING OF DOPING DOCUMENTS by the Qatar W/Lifting and Bodybuilding Federation which is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE under the law and the IFBB under Rafael forgave them by lifting their suspension and gave recognition and directing them to form a special commission against the legally recognised ABBF by the Olympic Council of Asia. The lifting of the suspension is against the WADA rules. We have all the documents to show proof from the Penang Lab. in Malaysia. The IFBB does not keep their record for doping.. Ask them to send us all the doping documents for the past 10 years and we will know the TRUTH. They are scared to death to reveal all these to us. They are HIDING all doping matters .
3. The covering up of the doping offence of Jose from Brazil who was tested positive in the 2008 World Championships. IFBB President Rafael and the Doping Committee by mistake sent to me a copy of their email where they were conspiring to assist this athlete. They were exposed in nude and were put on shame. Nobody will trust them anymore on doping matters, only GOD knows how many cases they have cheated in the past.
4. No doping tests were conducted in the Arab Championships and two of the athletes were rushed to hospital last week when they collapsed on the stage witnessed by the audience and by Rafael and Adel Fahim. The IFBB President condoning such competitions. They are talking rubbish and nonsense about WADA taking action against me? What action? I am walking tall everyday.
5. Why the IFBB President is not answering all the emails about the IFBB accounts and the non- existence of the so called IFBB in Spain. We have a complete report against this bogus organisation submitted by a Private Investigator. An account was GARNISHED by the Court!!!
6. Why all their payments was settled by Rafael Santonja's company and not by the IFBB
7. Why IFBB President did not disclose the "joint declaration" signed by him and the late Ben Weider to the IFBB Congress in Ostrava in 2006, Jeju in 2007 and Manama in 2008? Why he is concealing this transaction;
8. Why the Executive Director of the IFBB Ms.. Pamela Kagan committed a forgery by including my name in the minutes when I was not present; The name of Rafael was also included but he is not objecting.
9. Why up till today there is no HEARING fixed over our suspensions? They fear that we will ask questions and they have no answers; We are represented by DLA PIPER in England which is one of the most well respected legal firm in the world. We are proceeding with our legal action and will not let them go easily. There is NO DEMOCRACY in the IFBB, democracy is dead in the IFBB.
10. Why they have no guts to come for an open debate at our ABBF Congress ? They know that we will expose their dirty games.
We have many more questions but I thought that the above will suffice. The man Suresh PAI was punched in the stomach by the former President of the ABBF when he was drunk and arguing in the suite room at New Delhi in 1996 and witnessed by several people. Suresh PAI is now claiming to be a member of media commission of the IFBB ....this is a JOKE. We will extend an invitation to Pai to our ABBF Congress and explain to him on constitutional matters. He need to know about Article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution about his President's absolute power.
Brotherly regards,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-28-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня пришло письмо из Сингапура. Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА просит опубликовать очередной материал на сайте.
В переписке с руководством ИФББ Индии подчеркивается манипуляция ИФББ с допингом, постоянный обман ВАДА, освобождение от наказания за деньги.
Недавно во время чемпионата ИФББ Арабских стран в присутствии РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ со сцены соревнований на носилках унесли двух спортсменов. Допинг контроля не было.
Р. САНТОХА на ответственную должность ИФББ назначает индийца СУРЕША ПАЯ, который, мягко говоря, пьяница.
Далее в письме следуют старые обвинения в юридических и финансовых махинациях в ИФББ:

Subject: SURESH PAI'S MEDIA COMMISSION OFFICER OF IFBB???
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "Rajesh Babu Nepal Shrestha" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>
Date: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Mr. Rajesh,
Suresh Pai of India is harping on WADA rules etc. why don't he ask the IFBB or he answer us the following questions:
1. The cover up of Kamal of Qatar for doping offences committed twice, he should have been banned for life. The IFBB reduced the two athletes' suspensions from 2 years to 8 months and received a sum of US$20,000.- to settle the issue. Rafael was the Executive Asst. to the IFBB President at that time. By allowing Kamal to participate in competitions while serving his suspension and till today no action was taken. WHY?
2. The FORGING OF DOPING DOCUMENTS by the Qatar W/Lifting and Bodybuilding Federation which is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE under the law and the IFBB under Rafael forgave them by lifting their suspension and gave recognition and directing them to form a special commission against the legally recognised ABBF by the Olympic Council of Asia. The lifting of the suspension is against the WADA rules. We have all the documents to show proof from the Penang Lab. in Malaysia. The IFBB does not keep their record for doping.. Ask them to send us all the doping documents for the past 10 years and we will know the TRUTH. They are scared to death to reveal all these to us. They are HIDING all doping matters .
3. The covering up of the doping offence of Jose from Brazil who was tested positive in the 2008 World Championships. IFBB President Rafael and the Doping Committee by mistake sent to me a copy of their email where they were conspiring to assist this athlete. They were exposed in nude and were put on shame. Nobody will trust them anymore on doping matters, only GOD knows how many cases they have cheated in the past.
4. No doping tests were conducted in the Arab Championships and two of the athletes were rushed to hospital last week when they collapsed on the stage witnessed by the audience and by Rafael and Adel Fahim. The IFBB President condoning such competitions. They are talking rubbish and nonsense about WADA taking action against me? What action? I am walking tall everyday.
5. Why the IFBB President is not answering all the emails about the IFBB accounts and the non- existence of the so called IFBB in Spain. We have a complete report against this bogus organisation submitted by a Private Investigator. An account was GARNISHED by the Court!!!
6. Why all their payments was settled by Rafael Santonja's company and not by the IFBB
7. Why IFBB President did not disclose the "joint declaration" signed by him and the late Ben Weider to the IFBB Congress in Ostrava in 2006, Jeju in 2007 and Manama in 2008? Why he is concealing this transaction;
8. Why the Executive Director of the IFBB Ms.. Pamela Kagan committed a forgery by including my name in the minutes when I was not present; The name of Rafael was also included but he is not objecting.
9. Why up till today there is no HEARING fixed over our suspensions? They fear that we will ask questions and they have no answers; We are represented by DLA PIPER in England which is one of the most well respected legal firm in the world. We are proceeding with our legal action and will not let them go easily. There is NO DEMOCRACY in the IFBB, democracy is dead in the IFBB.
10. Why they have no guts to come for an open debate at our ABBF Congress ? They know that we will expose their dirty games.
We have many more questions but I thought that the above will suffice. The man Suresh PAI was punched in the stomach by the former President of the ABBF when he was drunk and arguing in the suite room at New Delhi in 1996 and witnessed by several people. Suresh PAI is now claiming to be a member of media commission of the IFBB ....this is a JOKE. We will extend an invitation to Pai to our ABBF Congress and explain to him on constitutional matters. He need to know about Article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution about his President's absolute power.
Brotherly regards,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

Двух культуристов со сцены чемпионата ИФББ арабских стран на носилках увезли в больницу.
Допинг контроль не проводился.
РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА присутствовал при параде.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-29-2009

Сегодня мы получили письмо из Сингапура для дальнейшей публикации на форуме.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА пишет, что РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА из последних сил через посредников старается вернуть развалившуюся структуру ИФББ в Азии.

Subject: Fw: Official Invitation - Asian Championship
To: "Palestine" abujaffar50@gmail.com, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Cc: "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 2:08 AM

Dear President Rajesh B. Shrestha of Nepal Bodybuilding Federation,
You are bold to say NO to a man who is trying to destroy the existence of the ABBF which is duly recognised by the Olympic Council of Asia.
This man Adel Fahim is in charge of Africa as the Vice-President and was recently appointed by his darling friend Rafael to the Executive Asst. to the President so he want to show to the world he has the power to dictate terms. He does not know the loyalty and honesty of the Nepalese people. It is a pity they are so desperate to get countries to support them. Adel could not promote Africa and he is trying his dirty tactics to confuse us but we are not stupid. You hit the nail on his brain and I admire you.
A few minutes ago I sent an email which I received from an Arab gentleman which shows how Adel and his compatriots of the IFBB conduct their championships and bring the athletes to the door of death. Is this the type of leader or commander we want in Asia...SAY NO TO THEM, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. They are scared of Asia because they know our might and our true family virtues and culture.
You are a great man and ABBF salute you ....you also exposed Suresh Pai and now this guy Adel Fahim from Egypt...he should concentrate on Africa -- our Arab brothers are fed-up with him and they dislike his uncouth behaviour.
Regards,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-30-2009

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА просит опубликовать на форуме переписку руководства ИФББ арабских стран, где египтянин и Р.САНТОХА обвиняются в манипуляциях с допинговым контролем, несоблюдением правил ВАДА что раскололо арабский спортивный мир.

On Sun, 28/6/09, Waheed Kamal <weibk1964@hotmail.com> wrote:
Subject: FW: YOU MUST RESIGN
To: efbb@tedata.net.eg
Cc: mauricio@santonja.com, kerwin.clarke@wada-ama.org, osama@alshafar.ae, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, internacional@santonja.com, w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk, pkagan@ifbbpro.com, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, binmejren@yahoo.com, axel.bauer@chello.at
Date: Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 9:53 PM

DEAR FAHEEM,
WHY STILL YOU ARE WAITING, AND NOT RESIGNING FROM ARAB BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, YOU ARE WAITING TILL SOME ONE WILL DIE ON THE STAGE. THE INCIDENTS WHICH OCCURRED ON THE STAGE DURING THE RECENT CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP, AND WITH THE PRESENT OF YOUR BOSS RAFAEL SANTONJA IS NOT ENOUGH.
YOU MAKE A VERY BIG PROBLEMS IN JORDON BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, AND THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS, AND THERE WAS A LOT OF FINANCIAL CORRUPTION.
SEE THE ATTACHED FILE.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED, THE PICTURE OF THE ATHLETE WHOM COLLAPSED ON THE STAGE AND TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL BY AN AMBULANCE, DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME, AND TO WHICH COUNTRY HE BELONG ( ALGERIA, AND WAEL ).
IF YOU NEED MY I HAVE PLENTY OF DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE I WAS WITNESSED THIS EVENT
FROM A - Z.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-30-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА просит опубликовать на форуме переписку руководства ИФББ арабских стран, где египтянин и Р.САНТОХА обвиняются в манипуляциях с допинговым контролем, несоблюдением правил ВАДА что раскололо арабский спортивный мир.

Cc: mauricio@santonja.com, kerwin.clarke@wada-ama.org, osama@alshafar.ae, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, internacional@santonja.com, w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk, pkagan@ifbbpro.com, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, binmejren@yahoo.com, axel.bauer@chello.at

DEAR FAHEEM,
WHY STILL YOU ARE WAITING, AND NOT RESIGNING FROM ARAB BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, YOU ARE WAITING TILL SOME ONE WILL DIE ON THE STAGE. THE INCIDENTS WHICH OCCURRED ON THE STAGE DURING THE RECENT CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP, AND WITH THE PRESENT OF YOUR BOSS RAFAEL SANTONJA IS NOT ENOUGH.
YOU MAKE A VERY BIG PROBLEMS IN JORDON BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, AND THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS, AND THERE WAS A LOT OF FINANCIAL CORRUPTION.
SEE THE ATTACHED FILE.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED, THE PICTURE OF THE ATHLETE WHOM COLLAPSED ON THE STAGE AND TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL BY AN AMBULANCE, DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME, AND TO WHICH COUNTRY HE BELONG ( ALGERIA, AND WAEL ).
FROM A - Z.

ПОЛ ЧУА дал сопроводительное письмо.
Почитайте сами, как ИФББ обманывает ВАДу:

- Kachiok - 06-30-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.

DEAR FAHEEM,
SEE THE ATTACHED FILE.
FROM A - Z.

а что ещё остаётся?

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-01-2009

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА прости опубликовать на форуме переписку руководства ИФББ арабских стран, где египтянин и Р.САНТОХА обвиняются в манипуляциях с допинговым контролем, несоблюдением правил ВАДА что раскололо арабский спортивный мир.
О манипуляциях ИФББ с допинг контролем ПОЛ ЧУА официально информировал агентуру ВАДА.

Dear Colleagues in the ABBF
This is SHAMEful and DISGRACEFUL and I was shocked to read this letter to view the photos of the bodybuilders being rushed to the hospital.
WHY RAFAEL SANTONJA did not intervene and insist that the Arab Bodybuilding Federation should conduct DOPING TEST???
Adel is his darling, a good friend and his Executive Assistant to DOOMS DAY and he dare not question him.
Is this the way the "ifbb" promotes bodybuilding....
I have sent this report to WADA and other agencies because this is going over-board.
On one hand , they suspend our federation and on the other hand they are destroying the sport of bodybuilding.
Where is the LOGIC...can't you guys see what is going on?
What other proof you we require?
CLICK ON BOTH 28KBb and 62kBb...you will be shocked. it is a disgrace to associate with the the IFBB - they do not practice what they preach.
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-04-2009

ВФФ-ВББФ находится в постоянной переписке в различными структурами спорта по всему миру. В последние месяцы наиболее активен регион Азии, который объявил настоящую войну коммерческой федерации - корпорации ИФББ. Азиатские страны планируют большие изменения в культуризму своего региона. О некоторых планах (не разглашая имён авторов по их же просьбе) в двух словах цитатами из 3 июля нами полученного официального письма расскажем:

…на основе последних документов открылось, что ИФББ не является общественной спортивной федерацией, а частной коммерческой фирмой Канады, что само собой автоматически аннулирует членство в ИФББ всех легально регистрированных национальных федераций. Это является поводом будущих обвинений ИФББ в суде…
…когда это с ИФББ случится в Азии, цепной реакцией отзовётся и в других континентах что ИФББ приведёт к крайне негативным последствиям…
…ИФББ итак слаба в Азии, а общие усилия её доведут до предела…
…нам необходимы 3-4 месяца для подготовки соответствующих документов. Выставив дела ИФББ публично, мы одержим большую победу, которая откроет путь для ВФФ в Азии, причём всё это будет делаться легально и открыто, но нужна хорошая подготовка…
…мы должны работать напрямую с министерствами спорта стран Азии, всем открыть правду и, объединившись, обратиться к созданию новой официальной и признанной международной структуры культуризма в Азии…

A letter of July 3, 2009
…ON THE BASIS OF VALID DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW THAT IFBB IS INFACT A PRIVATE COMPANY BASED IN CANADA AND AS SUCH AFFILIATIONS THAT NATIONAL BODYBUILDING FEDERATIONS ARE INVALID SINCE THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS OF A NON-PROFIT SPORTS ASSOCIATION,WE WILL THEN, ON ALL COUNTRIES ON A PRE-ARRANGED DATE TAKE THE MATTER TO COURT…
…IF THIS HAPPENS IN ASIA COUNTIRES SIMULTANEOUSLY, THIS BECOMES INTERNATIONAL NEWS, AND THE LAUNCH WILL BE DEVASTATING…
…BECAUSE THIS ENTIRE REGION HANGS TOGETHER,WITH ONE UNIT SUPPORTING THE OTHER; WHEN WE HIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME.. THEY WILL FALL. OUR LEGAL POSITION WILL ALSO BE VERY STRONG, FIGHTING ON FOUR ALL RATHER THAN JUST ONE. NOW,THE IFBB IN ASIA IS TOTALLY WEAK….
….WE WILL NEED ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS TO PREPARE LEGALLY…. I THINK IF WE CAN BRING ALL THIS INTO THE OPEN WE CAN WIN A GREAT VICTORY. THIS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR WFF TO GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH…
….WE CAN PREPARE ALL THIS LEGALLY IN ASIA AND HAVE THE ENTIRE FILE REPLICATED TO THESE DESTINATIONS BECAUSE THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME…
….A SYNCHRONIZED LAUNCH WILL BE FATAL TO THEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KNOW THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN HIT AS WELL. OF COURSE WE NEED TO PLAN THIS VERY DELIBERATELY…
….WE WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO MARCH ALL OF THE PEOPLE TO THE SPORTS MINISTRY FOR A FACE-TO-FACE SHOW DOWN, TELL ALL THE WRONG THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AT COMPETITIONS AND MAKE A PUBLIC REQUEST TO HAVE A NEW INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BODY…ACROSS THE WHOLE OF ASIA…

- Ivan Groznyj - 07-04-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:ВФФ-ВББФ находится в постоянной переписке в различными структурами спорта по всему миру. В последние месяцы наиболее активен регион Азии, который объявил настоящую войну коммерческой федерации - корпорации ИФББ. Азиатские страны планируют большие изменения в культуризму своего региона. О некоторых планах (не разглашая имён авторов по их же просьбе) в двух словах цитатами из 3 июля нами полученного официального письма расскажем:

…на основе последних документов открылось, что ИФББ не является общественной спортивной федерацией, а частной коммерческой фирмой Канады, что само собой автоматически аннулирует членство в ИФББ всех легально регистрированных национальных федераций. Это является поводом будущих обвинений ИФББ в суде…
…когда это с ИФББ случится в Азии, цепной реакцией отзовётся и в других континентах что ИФББ приведёт к крайне негативным последствиям…
…ИФББ итак слаба в Азии, а общие усилия её доведут до предела…
…нам необходимы 3-4 месяца для подготовки соответствующих документов. Выставив дела ИФББ публично, мы одержим большую победу, которая откроет путь для ВФФ в Азии, причём всё это будет делаться легально и открыто, но нужна хорошая подготовка…
…мы должны работать напрямую с министерствами спорта стран Азии, всем открыть правду и, объединившись, обратиться к созданию новой официальной и признанной международной структуры культуризма в Азии…

A letter of July 3, 2009
…ON THE BASIS OF VALID DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW THAT IFBB IS INFACT A PRIVATE COMPANY BASED IN CANADA AND AS SUCH AFFILIATIONS THAT NATIONAL BODYBUILDING FEDERATIONS ARE INVALID SINCE THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS OF A NON-PROFIT SPORTS ASSOCIATION,WE WILL THEN, ON ALL COUNTRIES ON A PRE-ARRANGED DATE TAKE THE MATTER TO COURT…
…IF THIS HAPPENS IN ASIA COUNTIRES SIMULTANEOUSLY, THIS BECOMES INTERNATIONAL NEWS, AND THE LAUNCH WILL BE DEVASTATING…
…BECAUSE THIS ENTIRE REGION HANGS TOGETHER,WITH ONE UNIT SUPPORTING THE OTHER; WHEN WE HIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME.. THEY WILL FALL. OUR LEGAL POSITION WILL ALSO BE VERY STRONG, FIGHTING ON FOUR ALL RATHER THAN JUST ONE. NOW,THE IFBB IN ASIA IS TOTALLY WEAK….
….WE WILL NEED ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS TO PREPARE LEGALLY…. I THINK IF WE CAN BRING ALL THIS INTO THE OPEN WE CAN WIN A GREAT VICTORY. THIS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR WFF TO GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH…
….WE CAN PREPARE ALL THIS LEGALLY IN ASIA AND HAVE THE ENTIRE FILE REPLICATED TO THESE DESTINATIONS BECAUSE THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME…
….A SYNCHRONIZED LAUNCH WILL BE FATAL TO THEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KNOW THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN HIT AS WELL. OF COURSE WE NEED TO PLAN THIS VERY DELIBERATELY…
….WE WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO MARCH ALL OF THE PEOPLE TO THE SPORTS MINISTRY FOR A FACE-TO-FACE SHOW DOWN, TELL ALL THE WRONG THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AT COMPETITIONS AND MAKE A PUBLIC REQUEST TO HAVE A NEW INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BODY…ACROSS THE WHOLE OF ASIA…

точно засуетились...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-05-2009

Сегодня для публикации на форуме пришло ещё одно письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура.
Он публикует письмо председателя судейской коллегии ИФББ Азии СИМОНА ХАНА (Китай).
Письмо длинное, поэтому перескажу тезисами:
- комиссия ИФББ по допингу является подставой: она не работает или работает только поверхностно.
- федерация Азии всегда была самостоятельной юридической единицей и никогда и никак корпорации ИФББ не подчинялась.
- ИФББ и сам РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА постоянно замешаны в нечестных играх с допингом, постоянным нарушением правил ВАДА, в чём есть подтвердительные документы
- Р,САНТОХА виновен в не проведении допиг контроля на чемпионате арабских стран и турнире «Голден Кап»
- не справляясь с ситуацией идёт волна избавлений от многих и многих посмевших воспротивится обману ИФББ
- ТОНИ БЛИН, ПАМЕЛА КАГАН вовлечены в грязные допинговые дела
- ПАМЕЛА КАГАН фальсифицировала официальные документы ИФББ и подпись Б.ВЕЙДЕРА, что является преступлением
- ИФББ Катара дважды нарушила правила анти допинга, подделала документы проверок на допинг, а наказание не поступило
- недавно на чемпионате ИФББ Иордании допинг контроля не было, хотя спортсмены были явно на допинге и двоих спортсменов увезли на скорой в больницу откачивать. Организаторов чемпионата не наказали
- почему Р.САНТОХА до сих пор боится ответить на простые юридические и финансовые вопросы, которые ему задал главный финансист и юрист ИФББ австриец АЛЕКС БАУЭР?
- в каком юридическом статусе сейчас ИФББ? Я предполагаю, что ИФББ вообще юридически не существует
- нечестно манипулируя наказаниями за применение допинга только в последнее время ИФББ нарушила правила ВАДА с Х.ХРИСТОВОМ (Болгария), С.ЗАИНИЛОВОМ (Россия).

Subject: AD-HOC COMMITTEE'S OF IFBB..CAN THEY TACKLE ALL THESE COMPLAINTS FIRST??
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>From: CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Precision" <precision@slingshot.co.nz>, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net..lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 9:14 AM
On Sun, 5/7/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

Please read this very interesting and informative email letter which Simon Chan, ABBF Chairman of Judges' Committee and Chairman of the Hongkong China Bodybuilding wrote to William Tierney of the IFBB.
All these are facts and the bogus IFBB have no answers.
Paul Chua
Secretary-General – ABBF

Subject: Re: Ad Hoc letter
To: "William Tierney" <w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk>
Cc: "Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla Bahrain" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "Mauricio de Arruda Campos IFBB Executive" <mauricio@santonja.com>, "Marco Bosco IFBB Legal" <monica.bmail@alice.it>, "Rafael Santonja IFBB President" <internacional@santonja.com>, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, info@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, "Hussein UAE" <hsafar@emirates.net.ae>, "ALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Paul Chua (ABBF)" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 1:40 AM

William,
I acknowledge your lengthy email letter on the doping matter which I feel that you are wasting your time because look at your organization and look at all the dirt's on doping matters of the IFBB.
I have replied all your questions, and there is nothing much for me to say or prove to you and your Anti-Doping Commission of the "IFBB" which is a bogus organisation as far as I know.
ABBF is not affiliated to the IFBB and you have no power to suspend me in any form or shape. We are a sovereign body. You should look at your own back-yard and clean all your doping cases which is accumulating day by day. WADA is aware of your scandals and I am sure that they will be investigating on your "IFBB". The joke is that you are suspending me for appealing on behalf of the three bodybuilders.
You are biting the same part of the bone always and you and "IFBB" are working on a witch-hunt theory and trying to confuse people because you have no other points to attack us.
I have been advised by my lawyers not to entertain you and play to the gallery because you are now advocating the role of a JUDGE - JURY and PROSECUTOR.
You and your "IFBB" officers are working on assumption, presumption and imagination and I know all the drama and your cunning game.
I am clean and honest and there is nothing for me to hide but I will not co-operate with your ADC because all of you are DIRTY PEOPLE and you may look at the mirror.
You may send your letters to all the people in the world you want, and I will be prepared to face them and explain to them. You and your IFBB will be exposed for sure because your "ifbb" and Rafael Santonja did not follow the Doping Rules of WADA and now you now trying to teach and preach me and my associates.
I wish to inform you that you can suspend me for life but WADA will know the truth and we will keep on telling them about all your fabrications and cheating in covering up on doping matters. You and Rafael should be suspended for life.
I am not obligated to provide you any of these documents, We are not AFFILIATED to the IFBB and we do not want to associate with people like you, your boss Rafael and your senior officers. You already announced that you will not recognise ABBF 4 months back and told us to go on our own, and why now you come out of the blues and write to me again. Your boss Rafael feel HURT because he was exposed for not carrying out his duties to implement dope testing in the Arab Championships. He did the same thing last December in Doha for the Golden Cup?
The way I look at it, you people are on a SUSPENDING MISSION to gag us. So far you and your officers have suspended Paul Chua without giving him a chance of a fair HEARING and organising a parallel body against ABBF. Suspended Axel Bauer and setting another parallel organisation to eliminate him completely in Europe; suspended Mohd. Abdulrahim Abdulla; suspended Hussain Alsafar WHO IS NEXT?????????
Mr. Sugree Suprawakul of Thailand attacked the IFBB and Rafael and why you dare not suspend him? You want Asia because without us, you are nothing. Halim of Maldives also despised your organisation, why you are keeping quiet?
Mr. Douglas Latchford, President of the Thailand Bodybuilding Association wrote several letters on the matter of Kamal of Qatar and so far no new. The IFBB said that they will be investigating since last November, 2008. Amazing and ridiculous!!!!!!!
Can you tell me why the IFBB is not taking action on the following officials for serious offences committed by them:
1) Tony Blinn for trying to cover up and assisting your President Rafael on JOSE's (Brazil) doping case...Mauricio and Pamela were also involved..they are supposed to be in the ADC of the IFBB????
2) Pamela for forgery of documents .. You know the serious offence she committed. IT IS CRIMINAL. It is not a doping offence on sports!!! Paul Chua was not present at the meeting and she conveniently put his name in the Minutes. I think the signature of Ben Weider was also forged.
3) Why you did not suspend Kamal of Qatar since he committed doping offence twice and participated in a competitions while serving suspension? This is MORE serious and you and the IFBB condoning!!!
4)Why Rafael did not act on the spot in Amman, Jordan to stop the competition when he knew that many of the bodybuilders were highly on drugs and two athletes collapsed and were taken to hospital by the Ambulance? Why he condoned and supported a doping competition in Amman last week? Who will be suspending him? Why IFBB does not follow the rules of WADA to test athletes in all competitions.
5) Why IFBB supports Qatar W/Lifting and Bodybuilding Federation for FORGING doping documents --ABBF has all the documents to show proof. This is another CRIMINAL offence.
6) Why Rafael did not answer Mr. Axel Bauer's letters about the "Joint Declaration" privately concluded between Rafael and the late Ben Weider. Why this was not disclosed at the Congress in Ostrava, Jeju and Bahrain? Why all questions of Mr. Bauer's remain unanswered????
7) Where is the IFBB now....is it a corporation or an association? I read an interesting report about your corporation? The report reveals that IFBB IS A BOGUS organisation.
Why you are punishing Arabs and Asians and treating us like fools? Gone are the days of colonialism.
VIOLATION OF ANTI-DOPING RULES (WADC) by the IFBB
1. Bulgarian athlete HRISTOMIR HRISTOV competed in the Men's World Championships 2006 and was disqualified for using forbidden substances and suspended fora period of 2 years from October 29 2006 to October 28, 2008.
Without reinstatement testing this athlete competed again in the IFBB Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008, that took place from 3 -7 November2008 in Manama. Hristov took 4th place. Why the double-standard, please EXPLAIN???
2. A further offence occurred pertaining to athlete STANISLAV ZAINILOV from Russia. This athlete was suspended from 27 May 2007 to 27 May 2009 and competed without undergoing reinstatement testing again in the European Championships 2009 in Bratislava/Slovakia from 29th May - 1st June 2009 and won the men's fitness category. Why the double standard.
The above are facts that the IFBB does not practise what is preaches.
Simon Chan
Chairman - ABBF Judges' Committee

- Nastia - 07-05-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня для публикации на форуме пришло ещё одно письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура.
Он публикует письмо председателя судейской коллегии ИФББ Азии СИМОНА ХАНА (Китай).
Письмо длинное, поэтому перескажу тезисами:
- комиссия ИФББ по допингу является подставой: она не работает или работает только поверхностно.
- федерация Азии всегда была самостоятельной юридической единицей и никогда и никак корпорации ИФББ не подчинялась.
- ИФББ и сам РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА постоянно замешаны в нечестных играх с допингом, постоянным нарушением правил ВАДА, в чём есть подтвердительные документы
- Р,САНТОХА виновен в не проведении допиг контроля на чемпионате арабских стран и турнире «Голден Кап»
- не справляясь с ситуацией идёт волна избавлений от многих и многих посмевших воспротивится обману ИФББ
- ТОНИ БЛИН, ПАМЕЛА КАГАН вовлечены в грязные допинговые дела
- ПАМЕЛА КАГАН фальсифицировала официальные документы ИФББ и подпись Б.ВЕЙДЕРА, что является преступлением
- ИФББ Катара дважды нарушила правила анти допинга, подделала документы проверок на допинг, а наказание не поступило
- недавно на чемпионате ИФББ Иордании допинг контроля не было, хотя спортсмены были явно на допинге и двоих спортсменов увезли на скорой в больницу откачивать. Организаторов чемпионата не наказали
- почему Р.САНТОХА до сих пор боится ответить на простые юридические и финансовые вопросы, которые ему задал главный финансист и юрист ИФББ австриец АЛЕКС БАУЭР?
- в каком юридическом статусе сейчас ИФББ? Я предполагаю, что ИФББ вообще юридически не существует
- нечестно манипулируя наказаниями за применение допинга только в последнее время ИФББ нарушила правила ВАДА с Х.ХРИСТОВОМ (Болгария), С.ЗАИНИЛОВОМ (Россия).

Subject: AD-HOC COMMITTEE'S OF IFBB..CAN THEY TACKLE ALL THESE COMPLAINTS FIRST??
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>From: CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Precision" <precision@slingshot.co.nz>, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net..lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 9:14 AM
On Sun, 5/7/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

Please read this very interesting and informative email letter which Simon Chan, ABBF Chairman of Judges' Committee and Chairman of the Hongkong China Bodybuilding wrote to William Tierney of the IFBB.
All these are facts and the bogus IFBB have no answers.
Paul Chua
Secretary-General – ABBF

Subject: Re: Ad Hoc letter
To: "William Tierney" <w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk>
Cc: "Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla Bahrain" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "Mauricio de Arruda Campos IFBB Executive" <mauricio@santonja.com>, "Marco Bosco IFBB Legal" <monica.bmail@alice.it>, "Rafael Santonja IFBB President" <internacional@santonja.com>, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, info@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, "Hussein UAE" <hsafar@emirates.net.ae>, "ALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Paul Chua (ABBF)" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Sunday, 5 July, 2009, 1:40 AM

William,
I acknowledge your lengthy email letter on the doping matter which I feel that you are wasting your time because look at your organization and look at all the dirt's on doping matters of the IFBB.
I have replied all your questions, and there is nothing much for me to say or prove to you and your Anti-Doping Commission of the "IFBB" which is a bogus organisation as far as I know.
ABBF is not affiliated to the IFBB and you have no power to suspend me in any form or shape. We are a sovereign body. You should look at your own back-yard and clean all your doping cases which is accumulating day by day. WADA is aware of your scandals and I am sure that they will be investigating on your "IFBB". The joke is that you are suspending me for appealing on behalf of the three bodybuilders.
You are biting the same part of the bone always and you and "IFBB" are working on a witch-hunt theory and trying to confuse people because you have no other points to attack us.
I have been advised by my lawyers not to entertain you and play to the gallery because you are now advocating the role of a JUDGE - JURY and PROSECUTOR.
You and your "IFBB" officers are working on assumption, presumption and imagination and I know all the drama and your cunning game.
I am clean and honest and there is nothing for me to hide but I will not co-operate with your ADC because all of you are DIRTY PEOPLE and you may look at the mirror.
You may send your letters to all the people in the world you want, and I will be prepared to face them and explain to them. You and your IFBB will be exposed for sure because your "ifbb" and Rafael Santonja did not follow the Doping Rules of WADA and now you now trying to teach and preach me and my associates.
I wish to inform you that you can suspend me for life but WADA will know the truth and we will keep on telling them about all your fabrications and cheating in covering up on doping matters. You and Rafael should be suspended for life.
I am not obligated to provide you any of these documents, We are not AFFILIATED to the IFBB and we do not want to associate with people like you, your boss Rafael and your senior officers. You already announced that you will not recognise ABBF 4 months back and told us to go on our own, and why now you come out of the blues and write to me again. Your boss Rafael feel HURT because he was exposed for not carrying out his duties to implement dope testing in the Arab Championships. He did the same thing last December in Doha for the Golden Cup?
The way I look at it, you people are on a SUSPENDING MISSION to gag us. So far you and your officers have suspended Paul Chua without giving him a chance of a fair HEARING and organising a parallel body against ABBF. Suspended Axel Bauer and setting another parallel organisation to eliminate him completely in Europe; suspended Mohd. Abdulrahim Abdulla; suspended Hussain Alsafar WHO IS NEXT?????????
Mr. Sugree Suprawakul of Thailand attacked the IFBB and Rafael and why you dare not suspend him? You want Asia because without us, you are nothing. Halim of Maldives also despised your organisation, why you are keeping quiet?
Mr. Douglas Latchford, President of the Thailand Bodybuilding Association wrote several letters on the matter of Kamal of Qatar and so far no new. The IFBB said that they will be investigating since last November, 2008. Amazing and ridiculous!!!!!!!
Can you tell me why the IFBB is not taking action on the following officials for serious offences committed by them:
1) Tony Blinn for trying to cover up and assisting your President Rafael on JOSE's (Brazil) doping case...Mauricio and Pamela were also involved..they are supposed to be in the ADC of the IFBB????
2) Pamela for forgery of documents .. You know the serious offence she committed. IT IS CRIMINAL. It is not a doping offence on sports!!! Paul Chua was not present at the meeting and she conveniently put his name in the Minutes. I think the signature of Ben Weider was also forged.
3) Why you did not suspend Kamal of Qatar since he committed doping offence twice and participated in a competitions while serving suspension? This is MORE serious and you and the IFBB condoning!!!
4)Why Rafael did not act on the spot in Amman, Jordan to stop the competition when he knew that many of the bodybuilders were highly on drugs and two athletes collapsed and were taken to hospital by the Ambulance? Why he condoned and supported a doping competition in Amman last week? Who will be suspending him? Why IFBB does not follow the rules of WADA to test athletes in all competitions.
5) Why IFBB supports Qatar W/Lifting and Bodybuilding Federation for FORGING doping documents --ABBF has all the documents to show proof. This is another CRIMINAL offence.
6) Why Rafael did not answer Mr. Axel Bauer's letters about the "Joint Declaration" privately concluded between Rafael and the late Ben Weider. Why this was not disclosed at the Congress in Ostrava, Jeju and Bahrain? Why all questions of Mr. Bauer's remain unanswered????
7) Where is the IFBB now....is it a corporation or an association? I read an interesting report about your corporation? The report reveals that IFBB IS A BOGUS organisation.
Why you are punishing Arabs and Asians and treating us like fools? Gone are the days of colonialism.
VIOLATION OF ANTI-DOPING RULES (WADC) by the IFBB
1. Bulgarian athlete HRISTOMIR HRISTOV competed in the Men's World Championships 2006 and was disqualified for using forbidden substances and suspended fora period of 2 years from October 29 2006 to October 28, 2008.
Without reinstatement testing this athlete competed again in the IFBB Men's World Bodybuilding Championships 2008, that took place from 3 -7 November2008 in Manama. Hristov took 4th place. Why the double-standard, please EXPLAIN???
2. A further offence occurred pertaining to athlete STANISLAV ZAINILOV from Russia. This athlete was suspended from 27 May 2007 to 27 May 2009 and competed without undergoing reinstatement testing again in the European Championships 2009 in Bratislava/Slovakia from 29th May - 1st June 2009 and won the men's fitness category. Why the double standard.
The above are facts that the IFBB does not practise what is preaches.
Simon Chan
Chairman - ABBF Judges' Committee

:roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-08-2009

Strany Aziji ir Arabskogo mira proscajuca s RAFAELEM SANTOCHOJ i jemu zelajut vsech blag:

Today we received a letter from Singapore.
It seems that Asia and Arab Countries say good bye to RAFAEL SANTONJA.
The original tetter we will publish tomorrow:

Subject: INTERESTING STORY FROM SHEIK SULTAN bin MEJREN ABOUT ADEL FAHIM
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Colleagues,
I received this English translation copy from Arabic from the Emirates Bodybuilding Federation.
This letter was written by a very respected and honourable gentleman, none other than, Sheikh Sultan bin Mejren.
Sheik Sultan holds the following esteemed position in sports:
1. Honorary President of Emirates Bodybuilding Federation
2. President of the UAE Weightlifting and ASIAN WEIGHTLIFTING FEDERATION.
3. Member of UAE Olympic Committee
4. Executive Board Member of the NATIONAL ARABIC OLYMPIC COMMITTEE FEDERATION.
I thought that this letter could be very interesting for you to read.
Yours-in-bodybuilding
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-09-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Strany Aziji ir Arabskogo mira proscajuca s RAFAELEM SANTOCHOJ i jemu zelajut vsech blag:

Today we received a letter from Singapore.
It seems that Asia and Arab Countries say good bye to RAFAEL SANTONJA.
The original tetter we will publish tomorrow:

Subject: INTERESTING STORY FROM SHEIK SULTAN bin MEJREN ABOUT ADEL FAHIM
Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear Colleagues,
I received this English translation copy from Arabic from the Emirates Bodybuilding Federation.
This letter was written by a very respected and honourable gentleman, none other than, Sheikh Sultan bin Mejren.
Sheik Sultan holds the following esteemed position in sports:
1. Honorary President of Emirates Bodybuilding Federation
2. President of the UAE Weightlifting and ASIAN WEIGHTLIFTING FEDERATION.
3. Member of UAE Olympic Committee
4. Executive Board Member of the NATIONAL ARABIC OLYMPIC COMMITTEE FEDERATION.
I thought that this letter could be very interesting for you to read.
Yours-in-bodybuilding
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

Итак, пришло письмо из Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов.
Почётный президент федерации культуризма ОАЭ, президент федерации культуризма и тяжёлой атлетики ОАЭ, член Национального олимпийского комитете ОАЭ, член исполкома Олимпийского комитете арабских стран ШЕЙХ СУЛТАН БИН МАЕРН призывает в течении 48 часов к отставке недавно РАФАЭЛЕМ САНТОХОЙ назначенного президентом ИФББ ОАЭ АДЕЛЬ ФАХЕМ АЛЬ САИДА.
Письмо-обращение разослано всем национальным олимпийским комитетам арабских стан и всем федерациям спорта.
Наряду с нарушениями конституции, обманом и угрозами руководителям спорта арабских стран от лица новоназначенного президента ИФББ ОАЭ АДЕЛЬ ФАХЕМ АЛЬ САИДА,
это назначение, как и сама ИФББ, является вне закона. Подобные вопросы рассматриваются федерацией культуризма стран Азии, куда входят и арабские страны и руководство ИФББ здесь вообще не имеет никакого влияния.

Date: 7/5/2009
attn / dr. Mr. Adel Fahem Al Sayed
President
Arab bodybuilding Federation
Sir,,,
I would like to pass our regards from Emirates Bodybuilding Federation and I am regret to ask you a very difficult offer , but it stems from the general interest to the family of the Arab Bodybuilding Federation, and my request is: --
(To resign from the presidency of Arab Bodybuilding Federation immediately)
On the basis of paragraph 3:22:8 in the Constitution to drop the membership of an illegal act is contrary to the objectives of the Federation and violation of the Constitution and the regulations adopted on 17/9/2002.
This is based on the gross irregularities and errors that were committed from your side , after you entrusted to the General Assembly of the Arab Bodybuilding Federation after you have the presidency in the elections that took place on 19/3/2009, and in a short period until now, after the General assembly of the Arab Federation trust on you, and to take care of our bodybuilding game, unification of Arab ranks and the dissemination of the game and maintain its position as the continental and international levels.
There is no doubt that your clear Violation of the International Olympic Charter came through correspondence, and threats made from you, to our brothers in Arab and Asian national federations, which is the foundation and mainstay of the General Assembly of Arab bodybuilding federation which trust you through the national Olympic committees and their governments to not participate in the ABBF Special Congress, and a lot of brothers from Arab and Asian national federation call us surprised that you made in your capacity as President of the Arab bodybuilding federation.
It is contrary to democracy and the regulations in the Constitution of Arab bodybuilding Federation as your involved in holding the ABBF Special Congress for exchange of opinion on the suspend of the Asian Federation from the International bodybuilding federation by correspondence, using the letterhead of Arab bodybuilding federation, and through you, which is not of your business and the Arab bodybuilding federation
Which Confused at all and feel you have to distinguish between the Arab countries Members of the Asian Federation,( note that the decision of the International bodybuilding Federation circulate through you, is not legal and don't based on law or legitimacy.
Through the Special ABBF Congress, which recently took place and with the presence of (27) Asian and Arab countries, they has been maintained on the legal form of the Asian Federation, and that the executive board of the ABBF are the highest authority to decide its relations with the international bodybuilding federation not the Arab bodybuilding federation .
Note that your correspondence through threats and warnings which do not have any document to the Arabic & Asian national federations that they would punish by the International bodybuilding Federation if they participate in the special meeting (Democratic), you may forget that you are within the Arab family and to try to demolish what has been achieved since the (19) since the founding of the Arab bodybuilding federation.
And your using of Arab bodybuilding federation paper, which you changed the slogan of it by yourself to serve your interest and personal matter and this is illegal.
As the defined and approved slogan applicable since the founding of the Arab bodybuilding federation and confirmed by the publicized Constitution and generalized to all official bodies and Arabic and continental sports world,
and slogan change not President decision alone, but the decision of the general assembly of the Arab bodybuilding Federation.
It was clear to us that this work indicates your intend to demolish what was built in the previous period for all the achievements of the Arab bodybuilding federation and destroy our bodybuilding family.
It must to know that the headquarters of the Arab bodybuilding federation still at Dubai - United Arab Emirates under the decision of the General Assembly on 12/12/1997 in paragraph 3:3 of Constitution, and also draw your attention to the designation of the Secretariat of the Arab bodybuilding federation of the State Headquarters in the first meeting of the Executive Committee elected under paragraph 21:8 in the Constitution, therefore you are doing everything that is contrary to the objectives prescribed by the Arab bodybuilding Federation .
and your last letter is enough to feel The shame and resign immediately the letter which addressed to the General secretaries and the heads of the Arab & Asian bodybuilding federation which is so far from the diplomatic letters between sports leaders, which included the worst of the human mouth, which does not respect the sovereignty of Arab, and uses provocative words which put the Arab bodybuilding family at many differences as you have been talking about your suspend of ABBF and appointment of Mr. / Ibrahim Kafoud, Chairman of the this special committee .
And you mentioned in your letter with the following: - his presidency of the Committee ( Ibrahem Kafoud (crown on the head of every Arab citizen!) This is obviously an indication of your Incapacity as President of Arab Bodybuilding Federation
There is no doubt that, our brothers in Qatar are smarter and superior to let you uses them for your personal use which not belongs to the Arab family and all knowledge about your intend
If this is you behavior, it is belongs to you only but the Arab family proud of herself and do not accept unrespectable for the other.
Therefore I'm ask you to resign immediately or to invite to extraordinary general meeting of the Arab bodybuilding Federation and we give you (48) hours from letter date to responded and clarified.
We have the right to demand that being a member of the Arab bodybuilding family of such as the National Federation affiliated to the Arab building Federation.
Thank you for your understanding of our letter ,
Sheikh Sultan bin Mejren
Honorary President of Emirates Bodybuilding Federation
President of the UAE Weightlifting Federation and Asian Weightlifting Federation
Member of the UAE Olympic Committee
Executive Board Member of the National Arabic Olympic Committees federation
Copy to the
Arab Olympic Committees federation
National Olympic Committees
National building federations

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-10-2009

ПОСЛЕДНИЕ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЕ НОВОСТИ.
ПРОВАЛ ИФББ
Сегодня мы получили письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА, который с судебными разбирательствами в конфликте с ИФББ находится в Англии.
Главная новость: Олимпийский комитет стран Азии официальным письмом подтвердил свою поддержку и признание Федерации культуризма Азии, которым руководят ОСАМА АЛЬ ШАФАР и ПОЛ ЧУА. Это означает, что ИФББ проигнорирована и все в последнее время проделанные ИФББ действия (письма, документы, решения…), ровно как и группа новоиспечённых Р.САНТОХОЙ новых руководителей ИФББ в Азии не имеют никакой юридической силы и являются «космонавтами» в ежедневной жизни официального спорта.
Оригинальные документы опубликуем по возвращению ПОЛА ЧУА в С из Англии.

Subject: Fw: GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT OSAMA AL SHAFAR ( BIN SHAFAR )
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 12:22 PM

Dear ABBF Members,
I am in London with our lawyers DLA Piper for the legal case against the IFBB and be assured that we are not leaving any stones unturned.
Our mission is very successful and you will be hearing from us by next week.
Meanwhile, the news which leaked out by this anonymous writer is the TRUTH because I checked with our President Osama about the letter from the Olympic Council of Asia and he confirmed receipt of a letter informing us that we (ABBF under the leadership of Osama and myself) are the legitimate and duly recognsied federation, and no other federation claiming to be the ABBF will be recognised.
This letter will be sent to you all within two or 3 days time.
This is the BEST NEWS for all of us.
Just ignore the competition and the formation of the new federation by Ibrahim Kafoud of the SCA and the IFBB.
This is a sweet VICTORY for all of us because we are honest and clean.
May GOD BLESS you all,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-11-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:ПОСЛЕДНИЕ МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЕ НОВОСТИ.
ПРОВАЛ ИФББ
Сегодня мы получили письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА, который с судебными разбирательствами в конфликте с ИФББ находится в Англии.
Главная новость: Олимпийский комитет стран Азии официальным письмом подтвердил свою поддержку и признание Федерации культуризма Азии, которым руководят ОСАМА АЛЬ ШАФАР и ПОЛ ЧУА. Это означает, что ИФББ проигнорирована и все в последнее время проделанные ИФББ действия (письма, документы, решения…), ровно как и группа новоиспечённых Р.САНТОХОЙ новых руководителей ИФББ в Азии не имеют никакой юридической силы и являются «космонавтами» в ежедневной жизни официального спорта.

Subject: Fw: GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT OSAMA AL SHAFAR ( BIN SHAFAR )

Dear ABBF Members,
I am in London with our lawyers DLA Piper for the legal case against the IFBB and be assured that we are not leaving any stones unturned.
Meanwhile, the news which leaked out by this anonymous writer is the TRUTH because I checked with our President Osama about the letter from the Olympic Council of Asia and he confirmed receipt of a letter informing us that we (ABBF under the leadership of Osama and myself) are the legitimate and duly recognsied federation, and no other federation claiming to be the ABBF will be recognised.
Just ignore the competition and the formation of the new federation by Ibrahim Kafoud of the SCA and the IFBB.
May GOD BLESS you all,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

Итак, перед предстоящей публикацией оригинальных документов, предлагаем вам ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.
В документе подчёркивается важность победы Федерации культуризма Азии над частной фирмой ИФББ.
Олимпийский комитет стран Азии признаёт и далее поддерживает только Федерацию культуризма Азии, которая яростно борется с ИФББ и её хозяином РАФАЭЛЕМ САНТОХОЙ.
ИФББ представлена как нелегально работающая организация, которая хотела расколоть спорт в Азии, но не осилила это.
Далее Федерация культуризма Азии обвиняет ИФББ во многих грехах, среди которых систематическое нарушение правил ВАДА по анти допингу.
Завершается письмо констатацией факта, что ИФББ не является международной спортивной федерацией, а только нескольким физическим лицам принадлежащей частной фирмой.

Subject: GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT OSAMA AL SHAFAR ( BIN SHAFAR )
To: sca-abbf@live.com, "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Adel Faheem" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>, "Suresh Pai" <sureshpai57@yahoo.com>, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, masoom_butt@hotmail.com, mr_azizbek@yahoo.com, sateh_n@yahoo.com, saoc@saudiolympic..org, ifbb.syria@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 2:50 AM

"BREAKING NEWS"
GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR, AND I WILL CALL HIM FROM NOW “BIN SHAFAR ".
ASIAN OLYMPIC COUNSEL OF ASIA RECOGNIZED ABBF, THE ONLY ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION IN ASIA, AND ALL OTHER ARE NOT LEGAL.
GREAT THANKS, TO OCA FOR THEIR TRUST, CONFIDENCE, AND RECOGNATION, AND FAIR JUSTICE FOR ABBF.
I TOLD THAT NO ONE IN THE EARTH CAN DEVIDE THE ASIA IN 2 PARTS, BECAUSE ASIAN PEOPLE ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED, AND TRUST EACH OTHERS, AND THEY ARE ONE FAMILY, AND THEY WAS FOR LAST 50 YEARS, AND WILL REMAIN FOR EVER.
YOU ARE FAILED ( RAFAEL, ADEL, MAURICIO, WILLIAM, KAFOOD, SURESH, PATIL, QATAR BB FEDERATION, AND ………. FOR:
1. FOR YOUR ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTION AGIANST ABBF.
2. FOR YOUR SILENT NOT RESPONDING, AND RESPECTING OTHERS.
3. FOR DIRTY LOBBING, BUYING SOME COUNTRIES, BY PAYIING THEM US $ 5000 + 2 AIR TICKET TO ATTEND THE ILLEGAL CHAMPINSHIP IN INDIA.
4. FOR YOUR ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTITONAL ACTION AGAINST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS BY BANDED THEM ALL WITHOUT ANY RESON.
5. BY ATTACKING ABBF IN QATAR TV. DO YOU REMEMBER ADEL???
6. BY VIOLATING DOPING RULES, AND WADA ANTI-DOPING RULES.
7. AND LAST NOT LEAST IFBB IS NOT A FEDERATION, IT IS JUST PRIVATE COMPANY, RUN BY FEW PEOPLES, THEY KNOW THEMSELFS.
CONGRATULATION TO MR. PRESIDENT OSAM, DATUK PAUL CHUA, MR. HUSAIN AL SAFFAR (ACCTOPUS), MR. MOHAMED ABDULLA, ALL HONEST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMEBERS, AND TO ALL COUNTRIES SUPPORTTED ABBF IN MALYSIA FOR THIS TREMENDOUSE VICTORY IN THE HISTORY OF ABBF, AND EVEN IN THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-12-2009

Сегодня мы получили письмо из Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов (ОАЭ). Федерация культуризма ОАЭ требует сейчас же ИФББ отчитаться согласно конституции за все за счёт спортсменов проделанные финансовые операции в 2007, 2008 году:

The Treasurer
International Federation of Bodybuilders

Dear Sir,

We have paid our affiliation for the years 2007 and 2008 as well as for the year 2009 and we are instructed by our Executive Committee to demand from the IFBB the Statement of Accounts for Profit and Loss for 2007 and 2008 immediately.
We have not received all these documents when we attended the IFBB Congress and surely it is the obligation under the Constituion and Rules to furnish members a copy of the financial statements.
Your attention to the above will be much appreciated.
Thank you
Hussain Alsaffar
Secretary-General - Emirates Bodybuilding Federation

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-13-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов (ОАЭ). Федерация культуризма ОАЭ требует сейчас же ИФББ отчитаться согласно конституции за все за счёт спортсменов проделанные финансовые операции в 2007, 2008 году:

The Treasurer

Dear Sir,

We have paid our affiliation for the years 2007 and 2008 as well as for the year 2009 and we are instructed by our Executive Committee to demand from the IFBB the Statement of Accounts for Profit and Loss for 2007 and 2008 immediately.
We have not received all these documents when we attended the IFBB Congress and surely it is the obligation under the Constituion and Rules to furnish members a copy of the financial statements.
Thank you
Hussain Alsaffar

Сегодня мы получили ещё несколько писем из Азии. Национальные федерации культуризма Тайваня, Китая, Сингапура, ОАЭ настоятельно требуют РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ отчитаться за в 2006, 2007, 2008 годах потраченные общие деньги ИФББ, чего согласно конституции не было ни разу сделано:

THAILAND, SINGAPORE, UAE, CHINESE TAIPEI IS ASKING FOR THE ACCOUNTS FROM IFBB....???
WILL THEY PROVIDE THE INFORMATION ASKED FOR???
Subject: account
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: "CHUA PAUL" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 8:46 PM
Dear President Santonja,
Could you kindly send us the Financial Statement of Accounts for the
years 2006, 2007 and 2008. As per our record, we did not receive these
documents from the IFBB when we attended the Congresses.

Thank you
Jeng Liao
President
Chinese Taipei Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов (ОАЭ). Федерация культуризма ОАЭ требует сейчас же ИФББ отчитаться согласно конституции за все за счёт спортсменов проделанные финансовые операции в 2007, 2008 году:

The Treasurer

Dear Sir,

Thank you
Hussain Alsaffar

Сегодня мы получили ещё несколько писем из Азии. Национальные федерации культуризма Тайваня, Китая, Сингапура, ОАЭ настоятельно требуют РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ отчитаться за в 2006, 2007, 2008 годах потраченные общие деньги ИФББ, чего согласно конституции не было ни разу сделано:

THAILAND, SINGAPORE, UAE, CHINESE TAIPEI IS ASKING FOR THE ACCOUNTS FROM IFBB....???
WILL THEY PROVIDE THE INFORMATION ASKED FOR???
Subject: account
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: "CHUA PAUL" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 8:46 PM
Dear President Santonja,
Could you kindly send us the Financial Statement of Accounts for the
years 2006, 2007 and 2008. As per our record, we did not receive these
documents from the IFBB when we attended the Congresses.

Thank you
Jeng Liao
President
Chinese Taipei Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation

M Letchmenon
President
Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
Office Tel: (65) 62567745/62510737
Fax: (65) 62567724
Mobile: (65) 92397740

Dear Sir,
Could you please provide the Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation the IFBB Statement of Accounts for 2006, 2007 & 2008 , as our Executive Committee discovered that the above mentioned statement are not in our record.
We look forward for your kind reply. Thank you.
Regards
M Letchmenon
President
Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
Office Tel: (65) 62567745/62510737
Fax: (65) 62567724
Mobile: (65) 92397740

ПРОВАЛ ИФББ

Dear ABBF Members,
May GOD BLESS you all,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

Итак, перед предстоящей публикацией оригинальных документов, предлагаем вам ещё одно письмо из Сингапура.
В документе подчёркивается важность победы Федерации культуризма Азии над частной фирмой ИФББ.
Олимпийский комитет стран Азии признаёт и далее поддерживает только Федерацию культуризма Азии, которая яростно борется с ИФББ и её хозяином РАФАЭЛЕМ САНТОХОЙ.
ИФББ представлена как нелегально работающая организация, которая хотела расколоть спорт в Азии, но не осилила это.
Далее Федерация культуризма Азии обвиняет ИФББ во многих грехах, среди которых систематическое нарушение правил ВАДА по анти допингу.
Завершается письмо констатацией факта, что ИФББ не является международной спортивной федерацией, а только нескольким физическим лицам принадлежащей частной фирмой.

Subject: GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT OSAMA AL SHAFAR ( BIN SHAFAR )
To: sca-abbf@live.com, "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Adel Faheem" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>, "Suresh Pai" <sureshpai57@yahoo.com>, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, masoom_butt@hotmail.com, mr_azizbek@yahoo.com, sateh_n@yahoo.com, saoc@saudiolympic..org, ifbb.syria@yahoo.com

"BREAKING NEWS"
GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR, AND I WILL CALL HIM FROM NOW “BIN SHAFAR ".
ASIAN OLYMPIC COUNSEL OF ASIA RECOGNIZED ABBF, THE ONLY ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION IN ASIA, AND ALL OTHER ARE NOT LEGAL.
GREAT THANKS, TO OCA FOR THEIR TRUST, CONFIDENCE, AND RECOGNATION, AND FAIR JUSTICE FOR ABBF.
I TOLD THAT NO ONE IN THE EARTH CAN DEVIDE THE ASIA IN 2 PARTS, BECAUSE ASIAN PEOPLE ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED, AND TRUST EACH OTHERS, AND THEY ARE ONE FAMILY, AND THEY WAS FOR LAST 50 YEARS, AND WILL REMAIN FOR EVER.
YOU ARE FAILED ( RAFAEL, ADEL, MAURICIO, WILLIAM, KAFOOD, SURESH, PATIL, QATAR BB FEDERATION, AND ………. FOR:
3. FOR DIRTY LOBBING, BUYING SOME COUNTRIES, BY PAYIING THEM US $ 5000 + 2 AIR TICKET TO ATTEND THE ILLEGAL CHAMPINSHIP IN INDIA.
4. FOR YOUR ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTITONAL ACTION AGAINST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS BY BANDED THEM ALL WITHOUT ANY RESON.
7. AND LAST NOT LEAST IFBB IS NOT A FEDERATION, IT IS JUST PRIVATE COMPANY, RUN BY FEW PEOPLES, THEY KNOW THEMSELFS.
CONGRATULATION TO MR. PRESIDENT OSAM, DATUK PAUL CHUA, MR. HUSAIN AL SAFFAR (ACCTOPUS), MR. MOHAMED ABDULLA, ALL HONEST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMEBERS, AND TO ALL COUNTRIES SUPPORTTED ABBF IN MALYSIA FOR THIS TREMENDOUSE VICTORY IN THE HISTORY OF ABBF, AND EVEN IN THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

Национальные федерации культуризма поздравляют континентальную федерацию Азии с победой над РАФАЭЛЕМ САНТОХОЙ:

Subject:
To: osama@alshafar.ae
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 2:13 PM

Dear Mr Osama Alshafar and Dear Mr Chua,
Congradulations, hearing the news about recognization of ABBF through OCA made me happy . previously I sent them the charter of OCA but they did not pay attention to it
they should know god is with honests.
this is a sweet success for Asian countries and ABBF members ,congradulations.
Best Regards,
Naser Pourali Fard
President of Ir.Iran.B.B.F

ПРОВАЛ ИФББ

Dear ABBF Members,
May GOD BLESS you all,
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

"BREAKING NEWS"

Национальные федерации культуризма поздравляют континентальную федерацию Азии с победой над РАФАЭЛЕМ САНТОХОЙ:

Subject:
To: osama@alshafar.ae
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 2:13 PM

Dear Mr Osama Alshafar and Dear Mr Chua,
Congradulations, hearing the news about recognization of ABBF through OCA made me happy . previously I sent them the charter of OCA but they did not pay attention to it
they should know god is with honests.
this is a sweet success for Asian countries and ABBF members ,congradulations.
Best Regards,
Naser Pourali Fard
President of Ir.Iran.B.B.F

Subject: CONGRATULATION
To: "Datuk Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com..sg>
Cc: ""ABBF ADM"" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 3:23 PM

Dear brother Datuk Paul Chua,
CONGRATULATION on the great victory for ABBF under the leadership of General Secretary Datuk Paul Chua and President Osama Al Shafar.
On this best and sweet occasion, I herewith
would like to wish my sincere big thank to all LOYAL ABBF EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS and all LOYAL ABBF MEMBERS for their co-operations and supports to our ABBF General Secretary and President in their struggles to stand up for the truth and homesty of ABBF.
GOD FULFIL OUR PRAYERS
Warm regards,
Sinatra Kaeses

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-18-2009

Пришло ещё письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура.
Генеральная ассамблея культуризма по Азии поддерживает противников ИФББ и не признаёт Р.САНТОХУ:

Subject: Bodybuilding
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:38:58 +0300
To: info@ifbb.com
CC: nolvenn.dufay@sportaccord.com
Dr. Rafael Santonja
President, IFBB, e-mail: info@ifbb.com

Dear Dr. Santonja
I would like to refer to the various communications the OCA has been receiving with regard to the sport of bodybuilding in Asia. As far as OCA is concerned the OCA recognizes the Asian Bodybuilding Federation of which Mr. Osama Ahmed Al-Shafar is the President and Mr. Paul Chua is the Secretary General, as they were officially and duly elected by the Asian Bodybuilding Federation General Assembly consisting of the National Bodybuilding Federations from Asia. Any change should be done through the General Assembly. The OCA will accept the technical delegate only nominated by the Asian Bodybuilding Federations for the bodybuilding competitions during the Asian Beach Games. Please rest a sure of OCA for full support of the Bodybuilding in the Asian Games ,
Looking Forward to meet with you ASAP to clear any misunderstanding.
With My Best Regards,
Husain Al-Musallam
Director General & Technical Director
P.O.Box 6706
Hawalli 32042 Kuwait
Tel. + 965 - 25717196
Fax + 965 - 25734973
http://www.ocasia.org

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-18-2009

ПРИБЛИЖАЕТСЯ КОНЕЦ УЧАСТИЮ ИФББ В ПРИЗНАННЫХ СОРЕВНОВАНИЯХ МИРА

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА (Сингапур).
Велика вероятность, что с этими «Всемирными играми», проходящими в Азии, Р.САНТОХА со своей федерацией прощается с официальным признанием.
Олимпийский комитет Азии, базирующийся в Китае и объединяющий более 40 стран, не признаёт ИФББ, но признаёт его оппонентов:

Subject: OCA SUPPORT'S ABBF ELECTED IN SHANGHAI, CHINA IN 2007
Cc: "Osama Ahmed Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 6:33 PM

Dear Colleagues in Bodybuilding
It is our great pleasure in sending this information to all members of the ABBF in which you will note that the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) affirms and confirms its recognition to our federation and its Executive Committee which was duly elected in Shanghai, People's Republic of China.
This is a proof that no other federation will be recognised by them.
I hope you are pleased to read this email.
With best wishes
Paul Chua
Secretary-General – ABBF

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-19-2009

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо от юриста ИФББ с просьбой опубликовать на форуме.
Федерация культуристов Азии поздравляет ИФГФ – организаторов Всемирных игр. Федерация культуристов Азии подчёркивает, что из-за вины РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ много стран не имели возможности участвовать в играх, а Малайзия и Китай отказались сами. 8 из 9 спортсменов Египта были отстранены от участия в связи с подозрением на применение ими допинга.
По просьбе представителя ИФББ в Египте на допинг в играх проверят только одного из призёров, что даст возможность многим избежать контроля и наказания.

Subject: NO SHOW UP BY CHINA, MALAYSIA AND 8 EGYPTIANS MISSING???? BREAKING NEWS
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 6:33 AM

Dear Bodybuilding Enthusiasts
We should support the World Games because it is a sporting organisation assisting non-Olympic sportsmen to gather and participate. We salute IWGF and the Kaohsiung World Organising Committee for doing a great job in hosting the 2009 World Games in Taiwan.
But we strongly detest the IFBB's system in selecting the team of bodybuilders to represent at the Games. It was politics. Second stringers' athletes from India were being fielded to help the "ibbf" unrecognised Indian Team under More and his group affiliated to the IFBB to compete. A SHAM for sure.
The BREAKING NEWS are:
a) MALAYSIA did not send their athlete because they felt insulted when the IFBB tried to cover the Doping incident of Jose from Brazil from the last World Bodybuilding Championships held in Manama, Bahrain; If the IFBB can cheat doping ..what about the results, athletes do not trust them!!!! MALAYSIA support the ABBF 100% and sending a strong team to Pattaya, Thailand for the Asian Championships
b) CHINA also abstained in sending their athletes . No reasons were given but from sources we understand that the IFBB officials are arrogant and unfriendly. Without Paul Chua, the Chinese may be treated by the IFBB badly. Chua was very co-operative and a friendly guy who knows the sensitiveness of the Asian people like the Chinese in particular. His presence would have made a difference. He knows how to socialise and bring the people together.
c) WOW... Heard rumours that Egypt sent only 1 athlete because 8 were either positive on drugs or they were afraid of the target testing by WADA. They will fail the test. At the IFBB competitions, the EGYPTIAN BODYBUILDERS are treated like the Pharaohs and the IFBB willingly consented to their request at the last Congress in Manama that only one from the top 3 will be tested for dope testing and 1 or 2 athletes will be picked from the 4th - 6th placings. Why? Because the Egyptians are all on drugs and they will surely win the top 3 spots and by testing only one from the top 3, they could escape dope testing and win the Team Championships trophy. Rafael allowed this system to help Egypt. Is this a fair game? You JUDGE.
Now through the folly of Rafael, Maurico and William, they blundered and deprived many other athletes from participating in the World Games. This favouritism game of the IFBB must be checked and the IFBB should be questioned for all these nonsense.
Victor Mendis

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо от юриста ИФББ с просьбой опубликовать на форуме.
Федерация культуристов Азии поздравляет ИФГФ – организаторов Всемирных игр. Федерация культуристов Азии подчёркивает, что из-за вины РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ много стран не имели возможности участвовать в играх, а Малайзия и Китай отказались сами. 8 из 9 спортсменов Египта были отстранены от участия в связи с подозрением на применение ими допинга.
По просьбе представителя ИФББ в Египте на допинг в играх проверят только одного из призёров, что даст возможность многим избежать контроля и наказания.

Subject: NO SHOW UP BY CHINA, MALAYSIA AND 8 EGYPTIANS MISSING???? BREAKING NEWS
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg

We should support the World Games because it is a sporting organisation assisting non-Olympic sportsmen to gather and participate. We salute IWGF and the Kaohsiung World Organising Committee for doing a great job in hosting the 2009 World Games in Taiwan.
But we strongly detest the IFBB's system in selecting the team of bodybuilders to represent at the Games. It was politics. Second stringers' athletes from India were being fielded to help the "ibbf" unrecognised Indian Team under More and his group affiliated to the IFBB to compete. A SHAM for sure.
The BREAKING NEWS are:
a) MALAYSIA did not send their athlete because they felt insulted when the IFBB tried to cover the Doping incident of Jose from Brazil from the last World Bodybuilding Championships held in Manama, Bahrain; If the IFBB can cheat doping ..what about the results, athletes do not trust them!!!! MALAYSIA support the ABBF 100% and sending a strong team to Pattaya, Thailand for the Asian Championships
b) CHINA also abstained in sending their athletes . No reasons were given but from sources we understand that the IFBB officials are arrogant and unfriendly. Without Paul Chua, the Chinese may be treated by the IFBB badly. Chua was very co-operative and a friendly guy who knows the sensitiveness of the Asian people like the Chinese in particular. His presence would have made a difference. He knows how to socialise and bring the people together.
c) WOW... Heard rumours that Egypt sent only 1 athlete because 8 were either positive on drugs or they were afraid of the target testing by WADA. They will fail the test. At the IFBB competitions, the EGYPTIAN BODYBUILDERS are treated like the Pharaohs and the IFBB willingly consented to their request at the last Congress in Manama that only one from the top 3 will be tested for dope testing and 1 or 2 athletes will be picked from the 4th - 6th placings. Why? Because the Egyptians are all on drugs and they will surely win the top 3 spots and by testing only one from the top 3, they could escape dope testing and win the Team Championships trophy. Rafael allowed this system to help Egypt. Is this a fair game? You JUDGE.
Now through the folly of Rafael, Maurico and William, they blundered and deprived many other athletes from participating in the World Games. This favouritism game of the IFBB must be checked and the IFBB should be questioned for all these nonsense.
Victor Mendis

Руководители культуризма в Азии требуют РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ разъяснить противоречивую политику ИФББ по допингу на Всемирных играх:

Subject: Fw: At least be brave and face us with some answers or give up your seat at IFBB!
To: "GAISF" <info@agfisonline.com>, "WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, "wada" <emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org>, "wada" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, "Wada Info - main office" nfo@agfisonline.com, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es, "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 18 July, 2009, 6:53 PM

Dear ABBF Members
This letter is questioning the IFBB's Rafael Santonja for answers by the Vice-President Mr. M. Haleem of the South Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation and the Honorary Life President of the Maldives.
We hope the IFBB can come up with genuine answers.
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо от юриста ИФББ с просьбой опубликовать на форуме.

The BREAKING NEWS are:
Victor Mendis

Руководители культуризма в Азии требуют РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ разъяснить противоречивую политику ИФББ по допингу на Всемирных играх:

Subject: Fw: At least be brave and face us with some answers or give up your seat at IFBB!
To: "GAISF" <info@agfisonline.com>, "WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, "wada" <emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org>, "wada" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, "Wada Info - main office" nfo@agfisonline.com, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es, "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 18 July, 2009, 6:53 PM

Dear ABBF Members
This letter is questioning the IFBB's Rafael Santonja for answers by the Vice-President Mr. M. Haleem of the South Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation and the Honorary Life President of the Maldives.
We hope the IFBB can come up with genuine answers.
Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

Subject: At least be brave and face us with some answers or give up your seat at IFBB!
To: "Rafael Santonja IFBB President" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Saturday, 18 July, 2009, 4:39 PM

Dear Rafeal,
First of all, why is it that you’re not replying to any of my emails? Are you that gutless? At least be brave and face us with some answers or give up your seat at IFBB! Apparently you don’t have what it takes.
It may be that I'm being too blunt but are you or are you not going to suspend EGYPT for pulling out 8 of their 9 participants in the World Games in Kaohsiung. Their withdrawal in the last minute does raise some questions – are they on drugs? Frightened of the target testing maybe?
Is the IFBB bold enough to reprimand those 8 erring athletes or will it just sit still in its cowardliness?
Haleem

Сегодня для публикации на форуме мы получили письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура. ИФББ запрещает федерациям участвовать в Чемпионате стран Азии, который проводит Федерация культуризма Азии. Чемпионат и федерацию Азии поддерживает Олимпийский комитет Азии, когда в то же время Олимпийский комитет Азии не поддерживает САНТОХУ и ИФББ:

THAILAND EVENT NOT APPROVED, SANCTIONED OR RECOGNIZED BY IFBB

On Sun, 7/19/09, Dr. Eng. Adel Fahim <efbb@tedata.net.eg> wrote:
Subject: THAILAND Event Not Approved, Sanctioned or Recognized by IFBB
To: "'sca asian bodybuilding bodybuilding'" <sca-abbf@live.com>, legend01@scs-net.org, "'aliraqi bbf'" <aliraqibbf@yahoo.com>, ali.alsulamy@hotmail.com, sateh_n@yahoo.com, malih@terra.net.lb, abujaffar50@gmail.com, yemenb_federation@yahoo.com, saleh_angel@hotmail.com, bboodai@yahoo..com, luayvip@yahoo.com, ibbf_sanjaymore@live.com, "Afghanistan BB Federation" <zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com>, smb@cbn.net.id, araslanov58@mail.ru, chelucky@macau.ctm.net, mbbffrancisyong@hotmail.com, priycdc@mptmail.net..mm, nbba@mail.com, "Jeff Schucroft" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, ctbbf@ethome.com.tw, autpower@icctm.org, uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com, azfbb@azdata.net, pfenix2007@rambler.ru, "'masoom butt'" <masoom_butt@hotmail.com>, nhkim@hwpharm.com, mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp, gsd@druknet.bt, bbfiran@yahoo.com, bigguy1402@yahoo.com, info@hkbba.org, cbannavong@hotmail.com, bodybuilding@olympic.mn, budes_e@yahoo.com, nocpakistan@gmail.com, limluciano@yahoo.com, "'suresh pai'" <sureshpai57@yahoo.com>, bodybuilding.vgf@vnn.vn, ywlf2002@hotmail.com, toangiacuong@vnn.vn
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 3:08 AM
Dear President / General Secretary,
Please find attached a letter for your attention.
Sincerely,
William Tierney
IFBB Assistant General Secretary

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня для публикации на форуме мы получили письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура. ИФББ запрещает федерациям участвовать в Чемпионате стран Азии, который проводит Федерация культуризма Азии. Чемпионат и федерацию Азии поддерживает Олимпийский комитет Азии, когда в то же время Олимпийский комитет Азии не поддерживает САНТОХУ и ИФББ:

To: "'sca asian bodybuilding bodybuilding'" <sca-abbf@live.com>, legend01@scs-net.org, "'aliraqi bbf'" <aliraqibbf@yahoo.com>, ali.alsulamy@hotmail.com, sateh_n@yahoo.com, malih@terra.net.lb, abujaffar50@gmail.com, yemenb_federation@yahoo.com, saleh_angel@hotmail.com, bboodai@yahoo..com, luayvip@yahoo.com, ibbf_sanjaymore@live.com, "Afghanistan BB Federation" <zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com>, smb@cbn.net.id, araslanov58@mail.ru, chelucky@macau.ctm.net, mbbffrancisyong@hotmail.com, priycdc@mptmail.net..mm, nbba@mail.com, "Jeff Schucroft" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, ctbbf@ethome.com.tw, autpower@icctm.org, uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com, azfbb@azdata.net, pfenix2007@rambler.ru, "'masoom butt'" <masoom_butt@hotmail.com>, nhkim@hwpharm.com, mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp, gsd@druknet.bt, bbfiran@yahoo.com, bigguy1402@yahoo.com, info@hkbba.org, cbannavong@hotmail.com, bodybuilding@olympic.mn, budes_e@yahoo.com, nocpakistan@gmail.com, limluciano@yahoo.com, "'suresh pai'" <sureshpai57@yahoo.com>, bodybuilding.vgf@vnn.vn, ywlf2002@hotmail.com, toangiacuong@vnn.vn
Sincerely,
William Tierney

Почти все национальные федерации Азии информировали свои Олимпийские комитеты, что они, как и Олимпийский комитет Азии, поддерживают Федерацию культуризма Азии и в деятельности ИФББ участвовать не будут:

Subject: Fw: THAILAND Event Not Approved, Sanctioned or Recognized by IFBB
To: "CHUA PAUL" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Cc: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "hussin UAE alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo..com>, "Amit Swami Amit Swami" <navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca>, "Baba Madhok Baba Madhok" <babamadhok@gmail.com>, "Bob" <amitsabbf@gmail.com>, "Christina Y.Kam Christina Y.Kam" <christina_weider@yahoo.com>, "Simon Chan Simon Chan" <simon@iptfa.com>, "Sir Jeff Sir Jeff" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Thailand Bodybuilding Association Thailand Bodybuilding Association" <thaibody@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 8:46 PM

Dear Sir,
Please see the attachment and kindly refer to the mail below from IFBB, this e-mail was received by Afghanistan Olympic dept too, but I have informed the Afghanistan Olympic Dept that we are supporting the ABBF and we will not allow anyone to bring disrepute to the established federation of ABBF which was found 50 years ago and it doesn’t seem fair to make the suspension without prior consultation with the members of ABBF, however, I have mentioned to our Olympic Dept that we fully support the leadership of our president Mr. Osama Alshafar and the secretary General Mr. Paul Chua. And we will definitely participate in 43rd Asian Men’s and First Asian Classic bodybuilding Championship in Pattaya Thailand.
Regards
Zubairullah Mohsin
Secretary General/Acting President
Afghanistan Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (AFBBF)
Chairman of Technical committee (SABBF)
E-mail: zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com
Zubair_m1@hotmail.com
Cell: +93(0)700261109
P-O-BOX-NO-2037-KABUL AFGHANISTAN

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня для публикации на форуме мы получили письмо от ПОЛА ЧУА из Сингапура. ИФББ запрещает федерациям участвовать в Чемпионате стран Азии, который проводит Федерация культуризма Азии. Чемпионат и федерацию Азии поддерживает Олимпийский комитет Азии, когда в то же время Олимпийский комитет Азии не поддерживает САНТОХУ и ИФББ:

Sincerely,
William Tierney

Почти все национальные федерации Азии информировали свои Олимпийские комитеты, что они, как и Олимпийский комитет Азии, поддерживают Федерацию культуризма Азии и в деятельности ИФББ участвовать не будут:

Cc: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "hussin UAE alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo..com>, "Amit Swami Amit Swami" <navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca>, "Baba Madhok Baba Madhok" <babamadhok@gmail.com>, "Bob" <amitsabbf@gmail.com>, "Christina Y.Kam Christina Y.Kam" <christina_weider@yahoo.com>, "Simon Chan Simon Chan" <simon@iptfa.com>, "Sir Jeff Sir Jeff" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Thailand Bodybuilding Association Thailand Bodybuilding Association" <thaibody@hotmail.com>

Dear Sir,
Please see the attachment and kindly refer to the mail below from IFBB, this e-mail was received by Afghanistan Olympic dept too, but I have informed the Afghanistan Olympic Dept that we are supporting the ABBF and we will not allow anyone to bring disrepute to the established federation of ABBF which was found 50 years ago and it doesn’t seem fair to make the suspension without prior consultation with the members of ABBF, however, I have mentioned to our Olympic Dept that we fully support the leadership of our president Mr. Osama Alshafar and the secretary General Mr. Paul Chua. And we will definitely participate in 43rd Asian Men’s and First Asian Classic bodybuilding Championship in Pattaya Thailand.
Regards
Zubairullah Mohsin
Zubair_m1@hotmail.com

Subject: THAILAND Event Is recolgnized by the OCA and the Thailand Olympic Committee
To: "Afghan 2" <zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com>, "Afghan 3" <zubair_m1@hotmail.com>
Cc: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 9:24 PM

Dear Mr. Mohsin
You reply to your Olympic is correct. We will be circulating your letter to all National Federations in Asia to inform their Olympic Committees that we are recognised by the Olympic Council of Asia and that the IFBB has no control over our competition, and this threat is a last minute desperate effort by the IFBB.
As a continental federation we do not require the sanction of the IFBB, we are supported by 33 Asian Countries. All ASEAN countries are participating because they were insulted by the propaganda of the IFBB.
The IFBB is bogus and they do not exist in Spain and they simply send out letters to the National Olympic Committees and dictate terms and threaten the National Bodybuilding Federations in Asia which are affiliated to the ABBF.
Many Asian countries requested for the Statement of Accounts from the IFBB for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 and they are not addressing this serious matter instead they send circulars to threaten the National Federations in Asia.
In Asia we now have 33 countries participating in the Asian Bodybuilding Championships which is being held in Pattaya, Thailand from 11 - 17 August, 2009 and this competition is supported by the Thailand Olympic Committee and by the Mayor of Pattaya.
We repeat once again that our competitions are recognised by the OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA and the IFBB has no jurisdiction over this matter, they are simply trying to create confusion amongst Asians.
They are organising a parallel group and organising a competition in Aurangabad, India from 24 -27, 2009 and the OCA informed them that they will not recognise this dissident group supported by the IFBB.
Thank you
Paul Chua
Secretary-General
PS. ALL ABBF MEMBERS MAY PRODUCE THIS EMAIL TO YOUR OLYMPIC COMMITTE AND IF THEY REQUIRE ANY DOCUMENTS ABOUT THE BOGUS IFBB, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE THEM.

Sincerely,
William Tierney

Dear Sir,
Regards
Zubairullah Mohsin
Zubair_m1@hotmail.com

Subject: THAILAND Event Is recolgnized by the OCA and the Thailand Olympic Committee
To: "Afghan 2" <zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com>, "Afghan 3" <zubair_m1@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Mohsin
You reply to your Olympic is correct. We will be circulating your letter to all National Federations in Asia to inform their Olympic Committees that we are recognised by the Olympic Council of Asia and that the IFBB has no control over our competition, and this threat is a last minute desperate effort by the IFBB.
As a continental federation we do not require the sanction of the IFBB, we are supported by 33 Asian Countries. All ASEAN countries are participating because they were insulted by the propaganda of the IFBB.
The IFBB is bogus and they do not exist in Spain and they simply send out letters to the National Olympic Committees and dictate terms and threaten the National Bodybuilding Federations in Asia which are affiliated to the ABBF.
Many Asian countries requested for the Statement of Accounts from the IFBB for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 and they are not addressing this serious matter instead they send circulars to threaten the National Federations in Asia.
In Asia we now have 33 countries participating in the Asian Bodybuilding Championships which is being held in Pattaya, Thailand from 11 - 17 August, 2009 and this competition is supported by the Thailand Olympic Committee and by the Mayor of Pattaya.
We repeat once again that our competitions are recognised by the OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA and the IFBB has no jurisdiction over this matter, they are simply trying to create confusion amongst Asians.
They are organising a parallel group and organising a competition in Aurangabad, India from 24 -27, 2009 and the OCA informed them that they will not recognise this dissident group supported by the IFBB.
Thank you
Paul Chua
Secretary-General
PS. ALL ABBF MEMBERS MAY PRODUCE THIS EMAIL TO YOUR OLYMPIC COMMITTE AND IF THEY REQUIRE ANY DOCUMENTS ABOUT THE BOGUS IFBB, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE THEM.

Subject: Fw: THAILAND Event Is recolgnized by the OCA and the Thailand Olympic Committee
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 9:41 PM

WE CHALLENGE THE IFBB TO EXPEL OR SUSPEND ALL THE 33 NATIONS IN ASIA SINCE THEY HAVE INDICATED IN THEIR LETTER WITH THREATS TO ALL OF ASIA.
THE IFBB CANNOT THREATEN ASIANS AND RULE BY THE SWORD, OUR PRIDE CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE BOGUS RULES OF THE IFBB AND ARTICLE 20.1 WHICH GIVES THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO THE PRESIDENT.
PAUL CHUA
SECRETARY-GENERAL - ABBF

Sincerely,
William Tierney

Dear Sir,
Regards
Zubairullah Mohsin
Zubair_m1@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Mohsin
Thank you
Paul Chua
Secretary-General

Subject: Fw: THAILAND Event Is recolgnized by the OCA and the Thailand Olympic Committee
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 9:41 PM

WE CHALLENGE THE IFBB TO EXPEL OR SUSPEND ALL THE 33 NATIONS IN ASIA SINCE THEY HAVE INDICATED IN THEIR LETTER WITH THREATS TO ALL OF ASIA.
THE IFBB CANNOT THREATEN ASIANS AND RULE BY THE SWORD, OUR PRIDE CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE BOGUS RULES OF THE IFBB AND ARTICLE 20.1 WHICH GIVES THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO THE PRESIDENT.
PAUL CHUA
SECRETARY-GENERAL - ABBF

Subject: Bodybuilding
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:38:58 +0300
To: info@ifbb.com
CC: nolvenn.dufay@sportaccord.com
Dr. Rafael Santonja
President, IFBB
e-mail: info@ifbb.com
Dear Dr. Santonja
I would like to refer to the various communications the OCA has been receiving with regard to the sport of bodybuilding in Asia. As far as OCA is concerned the OCA recognizes the Asian Bodybuilding Federation of which Mr. Osama Ahmed Al-Shafar is the President and Mr. Paul Chua is the Secretary General, as they were officially and duly elected by the Asian Bodybuilding Federation General Assembly consisting of the National Bodybuilding Federations from Asia. Any change should be done through the General Assembly. The OCA will accept the technical delegate only nominated by the Asian Bodybuilding Federations for the bodybuilding competitions during the Asian Beach Games. Please rest a sure of OCA for full support of the Bodybuilding in the Asian Games ,
Looking Forward to meet with you ASAP to clear any misunderstanding.
With My Best Regards,
Husain Al-Musallam
Director General & Technical Director
P.O.Box 6706
Hawalli 32042 Kuwait
Tel. + 965 - 25717196
Fax + 965 - 25734973
http://www.ocasia.org