WFF / WBBF forum
WFF-WBBF North America - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: WFF-WBBF North America (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-23-2007

USA Fitness Stars SHERRY GOOGINS, FLO JALEN and President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS

- Philip - 02-23-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:USA Fitness Stars SHERRY GOOGINS, FLO JALEN and President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS

nice company!

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-23-2007

A well-known bodybuilding Person Mr.DON LONG received a WFF DVD from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS

- timoxa - 02-23-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:A well-known bodybuilding Person Mr.DON LONG received a WFF DVD from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS

Fine!

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-24-2007

At EXPO President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS presented WFF DVD's and magazines to the participants:

- Uncle Joe - 02-24-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:At EXPO President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS presented WFF DVD's and magazines to the participants:

I like how it goes in USA!

- E.Sendriene,LT - 02-25-2007

President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS goes on presenting WFF federation for USA.
ON THE PICTURE:
IFBB Pros with WFF DVD's in their hands

- Uncle Joe - 02-25-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS goes on presenting WFF federation for USA.
ON THE PICTURE:

Fine!

- Harwey - 02-26-2007

Uncle Joe Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS goes on presenting WFF federation for USA.
ON THE PICTURE:

Fine!

Mike works well!

- Eva - 02-27-2007

Harwey Wrote:
Uncle Joe Wrote:
ON THE PICTURE:

Fine!

Mike works well!

We are always waithing for the fresh news from Mike!

- timoxa - 02-28-2007

Maybe Mike Glass will come to 2007 WFF Europe Amateur (Latvia) or Europe Pro (Russia) this spring?
Are there any plans about it?

- Kisa - 02-28-2007

timoxa Wrote:Maybe Mike Glass will come to 2007 WFF Europe Amateur (Latvia) or Europe Pro (Russia) this spring?

That would be great!
Remember: NO SERIOUS BODYBUILDING OFFICIAL from USA visited Europe during the past 10 or more years...

- Alf - 02-28-2007

Kisa Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:Maybe Mike Glass will come to 2007 WFF Europe Amateur (Latvia) or Europe Pro (Russia) this spring?

That would be great!
Remember: NO SERIOUS BODYBUILDING OFFICIAL from USA visited Europe during the past 10 or more years...

Only Mike Glass was in Russia last year. :roll: Only HE cares for international prestige for America sport!
Say I am not right if you have another information? :twisted:

- Jerremy - 02-28-2007

Alf Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:

That would be great!

Only Mike Glass was in Russia last year. :roll: Only HE cares for international prestige for America sport!
Say I am not right if you have another information? :twisted:

Michael does a lot!

I have some very important new's but can't say nothing yet! - Mike Glass-USA - 02-28-2007

I have some very important new's but can't say nothing yet!

I will let the WFF members know soon.

Mike

Re: I have some very important new's but can't say nothing y - Johnson - 02-28-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:I have some very important new's but can't say nothing yet!

Mike

INTRIQUE??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: I have some very important new's but can't say nothing y - Adriana - 02-28-2007

Johnson Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:I have some very important new's but can't say nothing yet!

Mike

INTRIQUE??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well, Mike, we are waiting... :roll: :roll: :roll:

FROM MISS OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY - Mike Glass-USA - 02-28-2007

From: "Lenda Murray" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: to Lenda Murray from WFF President Mike Glass
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:40:55 -0800

Mike,

What you are doing for the sport of bodybuilding is quite impressive. I want to thank you for stepping outside lines to be and creating real competition across the board. Please continue on your quest. Only pioneers like you make the sport better for us all. The WBF, owned by Jim Macmahon changed the sport and put money in most pros pockets. Competition is a beautiful thing.

I have thought long and hard over this past week about the WFF. The WFF is very tempting, but I would like to reserve an answer of yes or no for today. Please keep me in mind. I will look to those with the heart and sincerity that you have. Lets talk at a later date.

GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
----- Original Message -----
To: Lenda Murray
Sent

8 TIMES MISS OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY - Mike Glass-USA - 02-28-2007

Miss Olympia

8 TIMES MISS OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY

8 TIMES MISS OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY

"Lenda Murray"

- E.Sendriene,LT - 03-01-2007

Dear Michael,
We are glad you are in close and friendly contact with our beloved LENDA MURRAY.
She even does not know that long ago she had a meeting with the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
It was 1990 Miss Olympia in New York...

- brother - 03-01-2007

E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Dear Michael,
We are glad you are in close and friendly contact with our beloved LENDA MURRAY.
She even does not know that long ago she had a meeting with the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

Everybody knows and everybody loves Lenda in our countries. Maybe even more than you do in USA... :lol:

- Sonata - 03-01-2007

brother Wrote:

Everybody knows and everybody loves Lenda in our countries. Maybe even more than you do in USA... :lol:

America is moving. And movement is our life.... :lol:

- Kisa - 03-01-2007

Sonata Wrote:
brother Wrote:

America is moving. And movement is our life.... :lol:

Mike makes them move! :twisted:

Re: FROM MISS OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY - ILMAR - 03-02-2007

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Lenda Murray" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: to Lenda Murray from WFF President Mike Glass
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:40:55 -0800

Mike,

What you are doing for the sport of bodybuilding is quite impressive. I want to thank you for stepping outside lines to be and creating real competition across the board. Please continue on your quest. Only pioneers like you make the sport better for us all. The WBF, owned by Jim Macmahon changed the sport and put money in most pros pockets. Competition is a beautiful thing.

I have thought long and hard over this past week about the WFF. The WFF is very tempting, but I would like to reserve an answer of yes or no for today. Please keep me in mind. I will look to those with the heart and sincerity that you have. Lets talk at a later date.

GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
----- Original Message -----
To: Lenda Murray
Sent

Lenda is a clever girl...

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 03-07-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Moscow (Russia).
Vice President WFF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA is planing to visit USA at the end of March.
There she will visit International Sport EXPO in San Francisco and represent WFF-International not worse as she did it at last "Olympia"...

- Kyle - 03-07-2007

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Moscow (Russia).
Vice President WFF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA is planing to visit USA at the end of March.
There she will visit International Sport EXPO in San Francisco and represent WFF-International not worse as she did it at last "Olympia"...

Great!

- Sarah - 03-08-2007

Kyle Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Moscow (Russia).

Great!

go - go - go !!!