WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- Ema - 06-18-2006

Dita Wrote:
Ema Wrote:
Ramunas.WFF Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Representing WFF-International in Brasil CLAUDIO VIDAL today has sent us information about the coming event:

Interesting!

Everybody, who has a wish and who has money - you can take part in this contest.

WFF welcomes all of you!

Do you mean Lithuania?

It is evident that Ramunas means WFF in general. He means WFF-International.

Ok. Thanks!

- Sendriene Edita - 06-21-2006

We all know that the Minister of Deffence Lithuania Mr.GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS is the Head of the Organizing Committee 2006 WFF Pro World in Vilnius.
Yesterday in Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was recomanded to the position of the Prime-Minister Lithuania.
The final decission will be made after two weeks.

- Alicija - 06-21-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:We all know that the Minister of Deffence Lithuania Mr.GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS is the Head of the Organizing Committee 2006 WFF Pro World in Vilnius.
Yesterday in Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was recomanded to the position of the Prime-Minister Lithuania.
The final decission will be made after two weeks.

Unbeleivable!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-22-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
Thanks for the detail write up on Fitness Organisation & Events of Calendar- 2006.
As desired i am giving my Postal Address for future communication and cooperation (as well as or getting WFF Magazine).
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
"Sarangi" # 100,18th Main Road,
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

- Brad - 06-22-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
Thanks for the detail write up on Fitness Organisation & Events of Calendar- 2006.
As desired i am giving my Postal Address for future communication and cooperation (as well as or getting WFF Magazine).
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 06-23-2006

Brad Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

India is not very active in bodybuilding internationaly. Two years ago India organized WABBA World Championships, but the event was not successful.
There were only a few athletes participating in categories of this WABBA World, plenty problems with hotels, transport etc. The general level of the contestants was compeately low (only Russians were good!) - ALL FIRST PLACES won Russia and only one sportsman from Latvia was among all Russian winners.
This say everything.

- Nicole - 06-23-2006

andrey Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

India is not very active in bodybuilding internationaly. Two years ago India organized WABBA World Championships, but the event was not successful.
There were only a few athletes participating in categories of this WABBA World, plenty problems with hotels, transport etc. The general level of the contestants was compeately low (only Russians were good!) - ALL FIRST PLACES won Russia and only one sportsman from Latvia was among all Russian winners.
This say everything.

Interesting to read this!

- Alicija - 06-23-2006

Nicole Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

This say everything.

Yes! When there are only 5-6 countries participating in WABBA World Championships and when there are only 5-6 athletes in the categories - it reflects the level of the contest and the level of the federation.

- Sonata - 06-23-2006

Alicija Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

This say everything.

Yes! When there are only 5-6 countries participating in WABBA World Championships and when there are only 5-6 athletes in the categories - it reflects the level of the contest and the level of the federation.

Ok. The same crisis is in IFBB now. Take the final results of the last IFBB World Championships in China (2005). Among the top three winners 50 % Slovakia bodybuilders. Then a few of Czechia, one Russian, one Poland and a number of Asia bodybuilders.
What is it? IFBB is dead?

- Alicija - 06-23-2006

Sonata Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

This say everything.

Ok. The same crisis is in IFBB now. Take the final results of the last IFBB World Championships in China (2005). Among the top three winners 50 % Slovakia bodybuilders. Then a few of Czechia, one Russian, one Poland and a number of Asia bodybuilders.

Great changes are coming in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness. It is clear!

- Harwey - 06-23-2006

Alicija Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Dear Edmundas daubaras,
S.Chandra Mowli,
Gen Secretary K.A.B.B.A.
Binny Lay-out 2nd Phase,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore 0030
India.
regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.

Interesting!

This say everything.

Great changes are coming in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness. It is clear!

You are right!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-27-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Pakistan:

Dear Sir,
Please for the future cooperation note my address:
Omer Yousaf
H.no- P-48/D, Aiman Abad,
Said pur road, Raindi, Pakistan.

Tel: 0092-300-5161321
Res: 0092-51-5534222
Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General
Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders guild

- Kachiok - 06-27-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Pakistan:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

Very good! New countries are welcomed in WFF!

- Brad - 07-01-2006

Kachiok Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Pakistan:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

I heve seen pakistan bodybuilders participating in IFBB. That was 20 years ago.

- Elisabeth - 07-02-2006

Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

Were they good ones?

- Danny - 07-02-2006

Elisabeth Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

Were they good ones?

One Pakistan bodybuilder was 1989 IFBB World Vice Champion. But I do not remember his name.

- Elisabeth - 07-02-2006

Danny Wrote:
Elisabeth Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

Were they good ones?

One Pakistan bodybuilder was 1989 IFBB World Vice Champion. But I do not remember his name.

What caregory?

- Danny - 07-02-2006

Elisabeth Wrote:
Danny Wrote:
Elisabeth Wrote:
Brad Wrote:
Kachiok Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Omer Yousaf

Best regards,

Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

Were they good ones?

What caregory?

90 kilograms...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-03-2006

WFF-International is in constant contact with the sportsmen and sport organizations of more than 100 countries.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received letters from the bodybuilders of Uruguay and New Caledonia, who seek the cooperation wth WFF:

Estimado Mr. Daubaras,
mi nombre es Antonio Osta, el Sr. Jorge Cedale le envio unas fotos mias, soy de Uruguay y pienso asistir al mundial de Rusia de ustedes este año, al cual me invito el Sr. Cedale de Argentina.
Espero pronto tener Wff aca en Uruguay, estamos moviéndonos para eso, simplemente queria saludarlo a usted y pedirle si hay algun modo de hacerme llegar esa revista a Uruguay, mi direccion es:
Sr. Antonio Osta,
Calle Artigas 1220,
Cardona, Uruguay
CP 1200
Sin otro particular, lo saludo atentamente,
Antonio Osta
P.D. si quiere fotos mias, sera un placer hacerselas llegar.

- Eva - 07-03-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International is in constant contact with the sportsmen and sport organizations of more than 100 countries.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received letters from the bodybuilders of Uruguay and New Caledonia, who seek the cooperation wth WFF:

Estimado Mr. Daubaras,
mi nombre es Antonio Osta, el Sr. Jorge Cedale le envio unas fotos mias, soy de Uruguay y pienso asistir al mundial de Rusia de ustedes este año, al cual me invito el Sr. Cedale de Argentina.
Espero pronto tener Wff aca en Uruguay, estamos moviéndonos para eso, simplemente queria saludarlo a usted y pedirle si hay algun modo de hacerme llegar esa revista a Uruguay, mi direccion es:
Sr. Antonio Osta,
Calle Artigas 1220,
Cardona, Uruguay
CP 1200
Antonio Osta

Very good!

- Sarah - 07-05-2006

Eva Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-International is in constant contact with the sportsmen and sport organizations of more than 100 countries.

Estimado Mr. Daubaras,
Sr. Antonio Osta,
Calle Artigas 1220,
Cardona, Uruguay
CP 1200
Antonio Osta

Very good!

More and more countries join WFF-International. Good work is evaluated positively!

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 07-06-2006

Sarah Wrote:
Eva Wrote:

Estimado Mr. Daubaras,
Sr. Antonio Osta,
Calle Artigas 1220,
Cardona, Uruguay
CP 1200
Antonio Osta

Very good!

More and more countries join WFF-International. Good work is evaluated positively!

Even more work is to be done in the future.
We are realy working hard.
The most important is that we do know what to do and how to do!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-06-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President Brasilian Bodybuilding Federation:

Dear friend Edmundas,
Congratulations for the victory.
Would like to know which the documentation needs for confederation to
be here in our parents?
would like to participate in WFF.
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

- Melissa - 07-06-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President Brasilian Bodybuilding Federation:

Dear friend Edmundas,
be here in our parents?
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

Fine!

- ILMAR - 07-06-2006

Melissa Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President Brasilian Bodybuilding Federation:

Dear friend Edmundas,
be here in our parents?
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

Fine!

As I know - this is Brasil IFBB federation?

- WFF_WBBF_Office_Official - 07-06-2006

ILMAR Wrote:
Melissa Wrote:

Dear friend Edmundas,
be here in our parents?
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

Fine!

Yes, you are right!

- Sarah - 07-06-2006

andrey Wrote:
ILMAR Wrote:
Melissa Wrote:

Dear friend Edmundas,
be here in our parents?
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

Fine!

Yes, you are right!

Very strange representation of IFBB!

- Eva - 07-07-2006

Sarah Wrote:
andrey Wrote:
ILMAR Wrote:
Melissa Wrote:

Dear friend Edmundas,
be here in our parents?
Hugs!
Claudio Vidal
www.fmbb.com.br

Fine!

Yes, you are right!

Very strange representation of IFBB!

Why strange? We are all from one big sport family. We are friends!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 07-08-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter fro Uganda. Africa athletes from different countries want to unite in their WFf activities:

KALYANGO MOHAMMED ZUBAEL wrote:
> Dear Ed,
> Hope you are doing great. I would like to get contact information for African members of WFF and see if we can workout something or you can give them my contat address.
> Hope to hear from you soon,
> Regards,
> Kalyango

- Richie - 07-08-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter fro Uganda. Africa athletes from different countries want to unite in their WFf activities:

KALYANGO MOHAMMED ZUBAEL wrote:
> Dear Ed,
> Hope you are doing great. I would like to get contact information for African members of WFF and see if we can workout something or you can give them my contat address.
> Hope to hear from you soon,
> Regards,
> Kalyango

That is ok!