WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (https://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (https://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- darius_wff - 09-22-2006

Sendriene E. Wrote:"Miss Olympia" Champion CARLA DUNLAP and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (1990, New York, USA)

Carla left IFBB long ago. She is Director General of Mischelle Boyko private firm. This firm organizes various fitness contests in USA.

- Gino - 09-22-2006

darius_wff Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:"Miss Olympia" Champion CARLA DUNLAP and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (1990, New York, USA)

Carla left IFBB long ago. She is Director General of Mischelle Boyko private firm. This firm organizes various fitness contests in USA.

Interesting!

- D.Darius - 09-23-2006

VALDAS SLIMANAVICIUS (Lithuania),
1998 WFF Amateur World Champion

- Sarah - 09-23-2006

D.Darius Wrote:VALDAS SLIMANAVICIUS (Lithuania),
1998 WFF Amateur World Champion

looks good!

- Sendriene Edita - 09-25-2006

Ten years ago Greek ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS was working very hard in WFF-International.
In 1999 ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS organized WFF Amateur World Championships in Greece (Syros island).
On the picture:
ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS and EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS award the Winner.

- Gino - 09-25-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:Ten years ago Greek ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS was working very hard in WFF-International.
In 1999 ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS organized WFF Amateur World Championships in Greece (Syros island).
On the picture:
ANARGIROS TSOPOURIDIS and EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS award the Winner.

I know him very well!

- D.Darius - 09-26-2006

1999 WFF Amateur World Championships, Syros, Greece.
WFF World Couples Champions SIGITAS GRISKENAS, OLGA KALIUZNAJA and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

- Brad - 09-26-2006

D.Darius Wrote:1999 WFF Amateur World Championships, Syros, Greece.
WFF World Couples Champions SIGITAS GRISKENAS, OLGA KALIUZNAJA and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

Good!

- Gino - 09-26-2006

Brad Wrote:

Good!

The man is in good shape. What country he is from?

- Dita - 09-27-2006

Gino Wrote:
Brad Wrote:

Good!

The man is in good shape. What country he is from?

All Lithuanians.

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 09-27-2006

The former President IFBB Czechia IVAN MACH invites WFF athletes to participate in his contest in Praha:

>
> Dear Edmundas,
> tell me please if you and your competitors will go to Prague on the fitness contest on the 22nd October. Maybe you got also this info from Mr. Sandor from Slovakia promissing us to inform you as a WFF member.
> Waitng for your urgent answer,
> Friendly,
> Ivan Mach
> Prague

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-27-2006

Sendriene E. Wrote:The former President IFBB Czechia IVAN MACH invites WFF athletes to participate in his contest in Praha:

>
> Dear Edmundas,
> tell me please if you and your competitors will go to Prague on the fitness contest on the 22nd October. Maybe you got also this info from Mr. Sandor from Slovakia promissing us to inform you as a WFF member.
> Friendly,
> Ivan Mach
> Prague

The answer of WFF-International (quote):

"Dear Ivan,
...You can not believe, but there are lots of so called "federations" around and every of them invites us to participate. They are not legal, they are not official. Lots of contests. Athletes are missed among them.
Due to this we must concentrate our efforts on WFF official contests:
Annual World Amateur and Pro Championships (No.1)
Annual Continental (Open!!!) Championships (we have Europe ans South America now at the moment!).
Then WFF has quite big International events too: "Amber Prix International" (since 1968), WFF Europe Grand Prix Open", "WFF World Grand Prix International" etc.
Then follow a lot of annual WFF National Open Championships and Cups... Everybody is welcomed.
AND ONLY THEN we can go to other contests of other federations. Why not? We can participate there if we have wish and if we have money for it. But the priority are WFF official events.
All info is on our forum.
I am planing to come to Your contest but it is still not clear how and with whom. You understand, that Your contest is an ordinary one (it is not an official event) and it gives no positive points for us. You are my old friend and I would like to meet You one more time.
Edmundas Daubaras"

- wff_Edita.S - 09-27-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:The former President IFBB Czechia IVAN MACH invites WFF athletes to participate in his contest in Praha:

>
> Dear Edmundas,
> Friendly,
> Ivan Mach
> Prague

The answer of WFF-International (quote):

"Dear Ivan,
...You can not believe, but there are lots of so called "federations" around and every of them invites us to participate. They are not legal, they are not official. Lots of contests. Athletes are missed among them.
Due to this we must concentrate our efforts on WFF official contests:
Annual World Amateur and Pro Championships (No.1)
Annual Continental (Open!!!) Championships (we have Europe ans South America now at the moment!).
Then WFF has quite big International events too: "Amber Prix International" (since 1968), WFF Europe Grand Prix Open", "WFF World Grand Prix International" etc.
Then follow a lot of annual WFF National Open Championships and Cups... Everybody is welcomed.
AND ONLY THEN we can go to other contests of other federations. Why not? We can participate there if we have wish and if we have money for it. But the priority are WFF official events.
All info is on our forum.
I am planing to come to Your contest but it is still not clear how and with whom. You understand, that Your contest is an ordinary one (it is not an official event) and it gives no positive points for us. You are my old friend and I would like to meet You one more time.
Edmundas Daubaras"

By the way, North America this autumn holds it's fitst official WFF contest too (reag the last letter of the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS).

- D.Darius - 09-27-2006

WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, World Champion BRIGITA CREPEAUX (France), EDITA DAUBARAITE (1996, Germany)

- samuel - 09-27-2006

D.Darius Wrote:WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, World Champion BRIGITA CREPEAUX (France), EDITA DAUBARAITE (1996, Germany)

So long ago...

- D.Darius - 09-30-2006

Best WFF athletes often are invited to take part at various TV shows.
Two years ago there was a live televission battle on Russian NTV between RONNIE COLEMAN (IFBB "Mr.Olympia") and DMITRYJ CIZOV (WFF Pro World from Russia).
Ronnie lost 100 percent - all his answers had no arguments.
PICTURE:
WFF Aerobic Fitness World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE on TV show.

- Danny - 09-30-2006

D.Darius Wrote:Best WFF athletes often are invited to take part at various TV shows.
Two years ago there was a live televission battle on Russian NTV between RONNIE COLEMAN (IFBB "Mr.Olympia") and DMITRYJ CIZOV (WFF Pro World from Russia).
Ronnie lost 100 percent - all his answers had no arguments.
PICTURE:
WFF Aerobic Fitness World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE on TV show.

Interesting info!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-01-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Bulgaria JANISLAV TACEV:

Mr. Daubaras,
Thank you for you support for the registration of BNFF. In this moment I am fighting for getting a license and this is the reason I want to organize a big competition with many competitors, where the name of WFF to be heard.
From now on I have to prove abilities and qualities of WFF and also its differences and bigger perspectives in the preliminary and sport development of its trend toward IFBB.
This is why it is important for me to have your support and participation of a maximal number of competitors but it is also absolutely important the well-timed implement of a big contest.
Please send an official delegate with whom to discuss my offer for organizing next year 2007 together with you a competition of the rang of European or a World championship.
I am standing firmly on my decision to bring athletes this year in Tver.
Regards,
Yanislav Tachev,
President of Bulgarian National Fitness Federation

- Alicija - 10-02-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Bulgaria JANISLAV TACEV:

Mr. Daubaras,
Thank you for you support for the registration of BNFF. In this moment I am fighting for getting a license and this is the reason I want to organize a big competition with many competitors, where the name of WFF to be heard.
From now on I have to prove abilities and qualities of WFF and also its differences and bigger perspectives in the preliminary and sport development of its trend toward IFBB.
This is why it is important for me to have your support and participation of a maximal number of competitors but it is also absolutely important the well-timed implement of a big contest.
Please send an official delegate with whom to discuss my offer for organizing next year 2007 together with you a competition of the rang of European or a World championship.
Regards,
Yanislav Tachev,

This is good. We will speak with them in Tver at 2006 WFF World Championships.

- Lori - 10-02-2006

Alicija Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Bulgaria JANISLAV TACEV:

Mr. Daubaras,
Regards,
Yanislav Tachev,

This is good. We will speak with them in Tver at 2006 WFF World Championships.

Indeed!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 10-02-2006

1997 International Bodybuilding Contest, UK.
AIVARS VISOCKIS (Latvia), VLADIMIR SUBOV (Russia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, VIDMANTAS MALAKAUSKAS (Lithuania)

- Bumer - 10-02-2006

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:1997 International Bodybuilding Contest, UK.
AIVARS VISOCKIS (Latvia), VLADIMIR SUBOV (Russia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, VIDMANTAS MALAKAUSKAS (Lithuania)

Moment of history!

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 10-03-2006

Bumer Wrote:

Moment of history!

VLADIMIR SUBOV lives in Germany now. When he went to Germany six years ago, he wanted to work together with KLAUS HOFMANN. But Klaus did not wanted him in his team and he has sent Vladimir to hell.
Some time ago Vladimir Subov contacted WFF-International Headquarters and sayed he want to cooperate representing Gemany (Vladimir is a citizen of Germany now).
WFF answered positively. Why not?

- Nick - 10-03-2006

andrej_wff Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:

Moment of history!

VLADIMIR SUBOV lives in Germany now. When he went to Germany six years ago, he wanted to work together with KLAUS HOFMANN. But Klaus did not wanted him in his team and he has sent Vladimir to hell.
Some time ago Vladimir Subov contacted WFF-International Headquarters and sayed he want to cooperate representing Gemany (Vladimir is a citizen of Germany now).
WFF answered positively. Why not?

Strange things happen sometimes...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-06-2006

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
We hope this timely email finds you and the entire staff of the WFF International in the very best of good health.
The Olympia weekend was another victory for the WFF North America and World Wide. It was very nice meeting Svetlana Pugacheva and her friends from Russia. She delivered many WFF News magazines and we are very thankful for them. I am sure you have seen many of the photos sent to the WFF Forum from the Olympia weekend. Our staff past out hundreds of colored WFF contest flyers for the WFF Pro. Show in Lithuania.
After your last email I have taken the liberty in registering the name www.wwfbodybuilding.com with your permission of course. It will be very helpful to now direct fans, athletes and viewers to this website as well as to the main website at www.wff.it. And www.wff-worldfitnessfederation.com.
Thank you!
All our best from the WFF-USA
Leah Gonzales –WFF Secretary to the North American President
Lg/ Edmundas –WFF International President
CC: Mike Glass

- Basov_Andrej_RU - 10-06-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
We hope this timely email finds you and the entire staff of the WFF International in the very best of good health.
The Olympia weekend was another victory for the WFF North America and World Wide. It was very nice meeting Svetlana Pugacheva and her friends from Russia. She delivered many WFF News magazines and we are very thankful for them. I am sure you have seen many of the photos sent to the WFF Forum from the Olympia weekend. Our staff past out hundreds of colored WFF contest flyers for the WFF Pro. Show in Lithuania.
After your last email I have taken the liberty in registering the name www.wwfbodybuilding.com with your permission of course. It will be very helpful to now direct fans, athletes and viewers to this website as well as to the main website at www.wff.it. And www.wff-worldfitnessfederation.com.
Thank you!

That's great!

- kevin - 10-06-2006

andrej_wff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
Thank you!

That's great!

Well done!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-07-2006

Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:To prepare the future visit of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Dubay (UAE), representatives of this country are coming from UAE to Lithuanaia this weekend.

Personal cards of the Arab delegates are very informative:

Today representatives of WFF in UAE called to the Headquarters of WFF-International.
They told that the preparations of the future meeting of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Sheikch of Dubay MAKTUM go well.
The meeting is planned to December - January.

- ILMAR - 10-18-2006

WFF secretary service Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:To prepare the future visit of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Dubay (UAE), representatives of this country are coming from UAE to Lithuanaia this weekend.

Personal cards of the Arab delegates are very informative:

Today representatives of WFF in UAE called to the Headquarters of WFF-International.
They told that the preparations of the future meeting of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Sheikch of Dubay MAKTUM go well.
The meeting is planned to December - January.

Terrific news!

- E.Sendriene.WFF - 10-19-2006

MARIETA ZIGALOVA and WFF Latvia sportsmen VEGA, KRISTINA (2006, Kosice, Slovakia)