WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- Julianne - 04-18-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Melissa Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:This week the official meetings of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and high Lithuania State and Sport Officials are planned.

good!

wff has much highier official level than have nabba, wabba and other small federations...

I see it!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-26-2007

Great news from Poland.
At the 2007 WFF International Poland Championships in Bydgoszcz last weekend the meeting of High Poland Officials and Sponsors was held in the old City Castle Residence.
Among the many questions spoken at the meeting was the real possibility of organizing 2008 WFF Amateur World Championships in Poland.
FOTO:
KAROLIS ZILINSKAS, WFF Official, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, WFF-International President, JERZY GOTOWSKI and his wife, Honorable Sponsors WFF Poland, KAZIMIERZ DROZD, Head Sport and Tourism Department Poland

- E.Sendriene/WFF - 04-26-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Great news from Poland.
At the 2007 WFF International Poland Championships in Bydgoszcz last weekend the meeting of High Poland Officials and Sponsors was held in the old City Castle Residence.
Among the many questions spoken at the meeting was the real possibility of organizing 2008 WFF Amateur World Championships in Poland.
FOTO:
KAROLIS ZILINSKAS, WFF Official, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, WFF-International President, JERZY GOTOWSKI and his wife, Honorable Sponsors WFF Poland, KAZIMIERZ DROZD, Head Sport and Tourism Department Poland

- samuel - 04-26-2007

E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:
FOTO:

Great!

- Kisa - 04-26-2007

samuel Wrote:
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:
FOTO:

Great!

very serious faces...
perhaps you are discussing important international questions...

- Bumer - 04-27-2007

Kisa Wrote:
samuel Wrote:
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:
FOTO:

Great!

very serious faces...
perhaps you are discussing important international questions...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-29-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Iran:

Dear ED,
Thank you for your email. As you know, participation in any championship needs programs, team organizing, getting the approval of foreign affairs department an etc, so as we just have a short time, we weren’t able to get the approval.
We are working on organizing a master course in Iran about nutrition and steroids so please inform us if you know any recognized master? And what would be the conditions?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Amir.

- wff_edita - 04-29-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Iran:

Dear ED,
Thank you for your email. As you know, participation in any championship needs programs, team organizing, getting the approval of foreign affairs department an etc, so as we just have a short time, we weren’t able to get the approval.
We are working on organizing a master course in Iran about nutrition and steroids so please inform us if you know any recognized master? And what would be the conditions?
Regards,
Amir.

There are various ways to attend the Seminar in Iran. But there are a lot of questions to be answered.
If the official meeting with the High Representatives of the Government of Iran could be organized, then the WFF-International Presidents could fly to Iran too.
The negotiations has begun.

- Uncle Joe - 04-30-2007

wff_edita Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Iran:

Dear ED,
Regards,
Amir.

There are various ways to attend the Seminar in Iran. But there are a lot of questions to be answered.
If the official meeting with the High Representatives of the Government of Iran could be organized, then the WFF-International Presidents could fly to Iran too.

I see... :roll:

- wff_Edita.S - 04-30-2007

Uncle Joe Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Dear ED,
Regards,
Amir.

In case all goes well, then 2 times "Miss Olympia" 3 place Winner NATALIA MURNIKOVIENE and Over All IFBB World Champion OLEG ZUR could do this international seminar in Iran.

- Kisa - 04-30-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Uncle Joe Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Dear ED,
Regards,
Amir.

In case all goes well, then 2 times "Miss Olympia" 3 place Winner NATALIA MURNIKOVIENE and Over All IFBB World Champion OLEG ZUR could do this international seminar in Iran.

It could be great!

- timoxa - 05-02-2007

Kisa Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Uncle Joe Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Dear ED,
Regards,
Amir.

It could be great!

What do you mean?

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 05-03-2007

timoxa Wrote:
Kisa Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Uncle Joe Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Dear ED,
Regards,
Amir.

It could be great!

What do you mean?

WFF comes to the Middle East Countries and this is a very positive moment now.

- Ibragim - 05-03-2007

Порылся и я в архивах. Прошлый век:

[Image: fotogal13507.jpg]
[Image: fotogal23507.jpg]
[Image: fotogal33507.jpg]
[Image: fotogal73507.jpg]

These pictures are from 1998. This 1998 WFF World Championship in Lithuania was the first great International Event.
After this WFF became powerful and srtong.
Before 1998 WFF International cntests were comparitively small with only 15-20 countries participating there.

- Melissa - 05-03-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:These pictures are from 1998. This 1998 WFF World Championship in Lithuania was the first great International Event.
Before 1998 WFF International cntests were comparitively small with only 15-20 countries participating there.

great!

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:These pictures are from 1998. This 1998 WFF World Championship in Lithuania was the first great International Event.

After this 1998 contest WFF is the leader in bodybuilding and fitness World Wide.
At the same time World's bodybuilding (I mean all bodybuilding federations) gets into problems deeper and deeper every year.

- Greg - 05-04-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

After this 1998 contest WFF is the leader in bodybuilding and fitness World Wide.
At the same time World's bodybuilding (I mean all bodybuilding federations) gets into problems deeper and deeper every year.

I see...

- Ibragim - 05-04-2007

Lin Perrot (UK)

[Image: ourchw123507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw023507.jpg]

- Ibragim - 05-04-2007

[Image: ourchw043507.jpg]

- Ibragim - 05-04-2007

[Image: ourchw013507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw053507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw033507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw073507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw083507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw093507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw103507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw113507.jpg]
[Image: ourchw133507.jpg]

- Nilo - 05-04-2007

Terrific pictures!

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 05-22-2007

Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Braasil:

Hello Mr. Edmundas !
Here's Alexandre (you can call me Alligator!) , personal trainer of Diana Tiuleneva. Next saturday she will be taking part at the Europe Championships in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
Some day i will know your country , it's a dream and me and my wife are planning it to become true not so far. We have to save money for it but here in Brazil things happen very slow, slower than a turtle crawling, kkk , anyway... we reach our target some day and make all of our dreams come true.
I Wish all the best for this event , all the best for the WFF and also a big hug for you and your team that are responsible for the growing of bodybuilding and fitness events around the globe.
Wish you all the best !
Sincerelly thanks
Alexandre R. de Melo (Alligator)

- Greg - 05-31-2007

Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Braasil:

Hello Mr. Edmundas !
Here's Alexandre (you can call me Alligator!) , personal trainer of Diana Tiuleneva. Next saturday she will be taking part at the Europe Championships in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
Some day i will know your country , it's a dream and me and my wife are planning it to become true not so far. We have to save money for it but here in Brazil things happen very slow, slower than a turtle crawling, kkk , anyway... we reach our target some day and make all of our dreams come true.
I Wish all the best for this event , all the best for the WFF and also a big hug for you and your team that are responsible for the growing of bodybuilding and fitness events around the globe.
Wish you all the best !
Sincerelly thanks
Alexandre R. de Melo (Alligator)

that's fine!

- Sendriene E.<WFF - 06-14-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE has sent us a WFF magazine for South America Countries with the wide report from 2006 WFF World in Russia.

- Maja - 06-18-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE has sent us a WFF magazine for South America Countries with the wide report from 2006 WFF World in Russia.

great!

- E.Sendriene - 06-18-2007

Today we received information from USA and several Asia Countries.
The President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes about the preparations for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico (November 3-4).
Our Asia information is:
a number of Asia Countries put WFF logo in their National Internet Sites and they are working hard to organize 2007 WFF-WBBF Asia Championships.

- Harwey - 06-19-2007

E.Sendriene Wrote:Today we received information from USA and several Asia Countries.
The President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes about the preparations for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico (November 3-4).
Our Asia information is:
a number of Asia Countries put WFF logo in their National Internet Sites and they are working hard to organize 2007 WFF-WBBF Asia Championships.

wff works well and at the moment is the leader in fitness and bodybuilding world wide.

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 06-19-2007

Poland decided to organize 2008 WFF World Championships.
FOTO:
President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and one of the main Sponsors JERZY GOTOWSKY (Poland)

- Rebecca - 06-19-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF' Wrote:Poland decided to organize 2008 WFF World Championships.
FOTO:
President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and one of the main Sponsors JERZY GOTOWSKY (Poland)

fine!