WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

- Sendriene E.<WFF - 06-20-2007

Sourh America press writes about Paraguay Bodybuilding Federation that became a member of WFF-International.

- Nick - 06-20-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:Sourh America press writes about Paraguay Bodybuilding Federation that became a member of WFF-International.

WFF gets stronger!

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 06-20-2007

Harwey Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Today we received information from USA and several Asia Countries.
The President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes about the preparations for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico (November 3-4).
Our Asia information is:
a number of Asia Countries put WFF logo in their National Internet Sites and they are working hard to organize 2007 WFF-WBBF Asia Championships.

wff works well and at the moment is the leader in fitness and bodybuilding world wide.

News from WFF-WBBF USA:

- Johnson - 06-20-2007

Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:
Harwey Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Today we received information from USA and several Asia Countries.
The President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes about the preparations for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico (November 3-4).
Our Asia information is:
a number of Asia Countries put WFF logo in their National Internet Sites and they are working hard to organize 2007 WFF-WBBF Asia Championships.

wff works well and at the moment is the leader in fitness and bodybuilding world wide.

News from WFF-WBBF USA:

Terrific!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 07-24-2007

Just now WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Nigeria.
Nigerian athletes like to cooperate.
We still do not know them well, so it is problematic to invite them to EU countries.
But we never say "no" to anybody. We will invite them to take part in 2007 WBBF World Championships in Russia.

- joel - 07-27-2007

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Just now WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Nigeria.
Nigerian athletes like to cooperate.
We still do not know them well, so it is problematic to invite them to EU countries.
But we never say "no" to anybody. We will invite them to take part in 2007 WBBF World Championships in Russia.

why not?

- Edita Sendriene - 08-02-2007

Tomorrow Presidents WFF-WBBF of Israel, Russia, Latvia and Lithuania will meet in Klaipeda (Lithuania).
We are waiting the answer of participation in the meeting the Official WFF-WBBF Representative in Arab Countries.

- Dita - 08-03-2007

Edita Sendriene Wrote:Tomorrow Presidents WFF-WBBF of Israel, Russia, Latvia and Lithuania will meet in Klaipeda (Lithuania).
We are waiting the answer of participation in the meeting the Official WFF-WBBF Representative in Arab Countries.

Russians are already in Lithuania.

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 08-04-2007

Dita Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Tomorrow Presidents WFF-WBBF of Israel, Russia, Latvia and Lithuania will meet in Klaipeda (Lithuania).

Russians are already in Lithuania.

The International WFF-WBBF President's meeting goes on...

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 08-05-2007

WFF Ukraine (Prersident SPARTAK VASKOVSKIJ) issued a good magazine.
It is a pity the information is about the 2006 WFF Events...

- Nilo - 08-06-2007

Sendriene E. Wrote:WFF Ukraine (Prersident SPARTAK VASKOVSKIJ) issued a good magazine.
It is a pity the information is about the 2006 WFF Events...

good!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 08-07-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
In order to join World's Anti Doping Code the Director WADA Mr.RUNE ANDERSEN have sent all necessary documents to WFF-International:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 08-07-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
In order to join World's Anti Doping Code the Director WADA Mr.RUNE ANDERSEN have sent all necessary documents to WFF-International:

HISTORIC MOMENT:
After the thorough analysis of the WADA documents at the 2007 WFF-International Congress (August, Palanga, Lithuania),
WFF-International has signed the official documents recognizing the World's Anti Doping Code and has sent them to WADA Headquarters in Canada:

- DSc. Edmundas Daubaras - 08-07-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.

HISTORIC MOMENT:
After the thorough analysis of the WADA documents at the 2007 WFF-International Congress (August, Palanga, Lithuania),
WFF-International has signed the official documents recognizing the World's Anti Doping Code and has sent them to WADA Headquarters in Canada:

WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
WADA acknowledges receipt of the World Fitness Federation's formal acceptance of the World Anti Doping Code:

- Gino - 08-08-2007

edmundas daubaras Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:

HISTORIC MOMENT:

WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Canada.
WADA acknowledges receipt of the World Fitness Federation's formal acceptance of the World Anti Doping Code:

good job was done!

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 08-17-2007

I have found an article about me that was written 10 years ago (1997).
It is fine to remember good and old times...
"Lithuania in the World" magazine then writted:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 08-20-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from India:

DEAR SIR,
MANY THANKS FOR THE DVD OF THE 2007 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.
WE ARE KEEN TO START THE ASIAN WFF FEDERATION.
WE HAVE AFFILIATIONS AT PRESENT FROM SRI LANKA & INDIA;
I WILL BE ABLE TO GET MALDIVES, PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH VERY SOON AS WELL.
I AM PRESENTLY TALKING WITH SEVERAL BODY BUILDING FEDERATIONS IN THE REGION TO FORM A CONTINENT ASIA FEDERATION WHICH CAN BE AFFILIATED TO YOUR ORGANIZATION.
AT PRESENT ALL THESE COUNTRIES HAVE NATIONAL BODIES ALL LINKED TO IFBB.
WE WANT TO CHANGE ALL THAT.
BEST RGDS
INDUNIL RAJAKARUNA
CEO

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 08-20-2007

Today WFF-International Headquartres received a letter from United Arab Emyrates.
The best Arab bodybuilder HASSAN AL SAKA writes:

Dear MR EDMUNDAS
First of all I wood like to thank you for all emails you are sanding to me all the time and for CD of the World Championship.
It is very nice from you.
About me:
I am fine. It was long time was not sending emails to you. I am sorry but I was very busy for long time. A lot of various things happend but anyway everything is good now.
I am training very hard to be good competing in good shape again.
Soon I will be coming to visit Lithuania with my wife and I hope we weel meet then in Vilnius.
Take care about yourself and I wish you all success with WWF.
Best reagards
Hassan Alsaka

- E_Sendriene_WFF - 08-20-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquartres received a letter from United Arab Emyrates.
The best Arab bodybuilder HASSAN AL SAKA writes:

Dear MR EDMUNDAS
First of all I wood like to thank you for all emails you are sanding to me all the time and for CD of the World Championship.
It is very nice from you.
About me:
I am fine. It was long time was not sending emails to you. I am sorry but I was very busy for long time. A lot of various things happend but anyway everything is good now.
I am training very hard to be good competing in good shape again.
Soon I will be coming to visit Lithuania with my wife and I hope we weel meet then in Vilnius.
Take care about yourself and I wish you all success with WWF.
Best reagards
Hassan Alsaka

HASSAN AL SAKA (Syria)

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 08-21-2007

WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION
(WFF-International)
WORLD BODYBUILDING FEDERATION
(WBBF-International)
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
OVER ALL WINNERS
MEN
YEAR COMPETITOR'S NAME COUNTRY
2006 ANTONIO OSTA URUGUAY
2005 ALEKSANDR BALDIN RUSSIA
2004 KONSTANTIN ZACHAROV RUSSIA
2003 ALEKSANDR TUMASEVIC RUSSIA
2002 FRANCO CARLOTTO SWITZERLAND
2001 MINDAUGAS KVASYS LITHUANIA
2000 MASSIMO MONACO ITALY
1999 FRANCO CARLOTTO SWITZERLAND
1998 JURGEN KOCH GERMANY
WOMEN
2006 ROSALIA DUTRA DE CAMPOS ARGENTINA
2005 RACHEL KAUPPILA FINLAND
2004 MARINA BURINSKAJA LATVIA
2003 MARIE PIERRE DOMINIQUE RIPERT FRANCE
2002 IRINA ZINCENKO RUSSIA
2001 SVETLANA PUGACIOVA RUSSIA
2000 KLAUDIA MUHLHAUS GERMANY
1999 TINA PUSH GERMANY
1998 TANJA BAUMANN SWITZERLAND
AEROBICS
2006 SILVIA MALACHOVSKA SLOVAKIA
2005 JOLANTA MILERIUTE LITHUANIA
2004 JANA VODICKOVA CZECH
2003 MARINA FAKTOROVIC RUSSIA

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 08-22-2007

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes:

Dear Edmundas,
please can you send me the wff Logo, and can we put it on the poster for the fitness world contest,
an on stage by our contests.
Yours
Peter

- Adriana - 08-24-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes:

Dear Edmundas,
please can you send me the wff Logo, and can we put it on the poster for the fitness world contest,
an on stage by our contests.
Yours
Peter

good!

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 08-27-2007

Great respect to all International Officials who work hard developing Bodybuilding and Fitness World Wide!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 08-28-2007

Today WFF-International headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Hi Ed,
….I wanted to tell you that president of NABBA Peru, Fernando Orihuela, formally asked me to join WFF.
I said of course and offfered him WFF presidency for Peru, so we have a new country member, and if Andrei help us we maybe have athletes from Peru also in Moscow.
Yours
Jorge
NOTE:
This is already the 88-th Country-Member of WFF-WBBF International

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Hi Ed,
….I wanted to tell you that president of NABBA Peru, Fernando Orihuela, formally asked me to join WFF.
I said of course and offfered him WFF presidency for Peru, so we have a new country member, and if Andrei help us we maybe have athletes from Peru also in Moscow.
Yours
Jorge
NOTE:
This is already the 88-th Country-Member of WFF-WBBF International

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes;

Thank you so much my friend.
My next step is enticing Chile, Colombia and Venezuela to join us.
We had more athletes and attendees in our South American championship than IFBB show with Gustavo Badell, same day same time same country.
Your
Jorge

Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKY informed, that President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is welcomed at 2007 World Speedway Championships in Poland.
At the World Speedway Championships a number of meetings with Sport Officials of various Countries are planned.
At the same time a meeting of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with High Poland Sport officials is planned on Monday (September 10).

- Gino - 08-30-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKY informed, that President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is welcomed at 2007 World Speedway Championships in Poland.
At the World Speedway Championships a number of meetings with Sport Officials of various Countries are planned.
At the same time a meeting of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with High Poland Sport officials is planned on Monday (September 10).

interesting...

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 08-30-2007

1996 WFF Amateur World Championships (Kaiserslautern, Germany)

- Eva - 08-30-2007

Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:1996 WFF Amateur World Championships (Kaiserslautern, Germany)

so long ago!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-04-2007

Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs us, that Peru joined the WFF-WBBF International Federation and it sends the National Team Peru to 2007 WBBF World Amateur Championships in Moscow (Russia).

Dear friends,
please a I need you add this man to the invitation letter to 2007 WBBF World Championships process:
First time a Peruvian competes for WFF International !!!!
Name: Víctor Alfredo Gómez Ponce
Peruvian Passport: 0855245
Address: Av Dintilhac 319 Dpto 502, San Miguel, Lima , Perú.
Date of birth: 27 December 1966.
Regards
Jorge