WFF / WBBF forum
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) (/showthread.php?tid=32)

Re: UNIVERSE INFORMATION - Ineta - 04-21-2008

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:WFF-WBBF OPEN UNIVERSE
GENERAL INFORMATION JULY 11-13-2008

This Letter is to invite all WFF-WBBF Athletes and Sportsmen in your country and the entire World. This is an Open event and we welcome all Federations World Wide to compete and be a part of the biggest WFF-WBBF Open Universe Championships Ever!
The Universe event is part of the three days of competitions and the Largest Mixed Marital Arts Championships in North America and EXPO. NAMMAE. It will be aired on PAY-PER-VIEW-T.V. and seen World Wide. It will be held in Anaheim California. (Across from Disneyland).
United States of America on July 11-13-2008. We need your support here!

Date: The Event will take place on July 11-13-2008.
Title: WFF-WBBF Open and Novice Universe Women’s and Men’s Championships.
(All American Classes).
Place: Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California, 90802-3415 Phone (714)-765-8950 - United States of America.
NAMMAE JULY 11-13 Travel Agency pending:
WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE and NAMMAE Location:
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California, 90802-3415
714-765-8950

<ALL HOTELS LISTED WITHIN WALKING DISTANTS TO THE VENUE>
Hotels: Mention the WORD NAMMAE
Anaheim Hilton and Towers -
777 West Convention Way, Anaheim, California, 92802 USA
Phone: 1-714-4321 or 1- 800- 222-9923‎ Fax: 1-714-740-4460
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/SNAAHHH-Hilton-Anaheim-California/index.do

Anaheim Marriot
700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, California, 92802-USA
Phone: 1- 714-750-8000 Fax: 1-714-750-9100
Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/laxah-anaheim-marriott/
Sheraton Park Anaheim
1855 South Harbor Blvd. Anaheim, California, 92802 USA
Phone: 1-800-325-3535 Fax: 1-714-971-3626 E-mail: sales@sheratonparkanaheim.com
Stovall’s Best Western Inn
1110 West Katella Ave. Anaheim Ca. 92802
Phone 714 778-1880 Email: stovalbw@aol.com FAX NO. 714 778-3805
MENTION THE WORD: NAMMAE UNIVERSE
LOW RATES AT $102.00 USD PLUS 15% CITY TAX

AIRPORT: – JOHN WAYNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA LOG ON TO FOR TICKETS AND INFORMATION: http://www.ocair.com/ the airport is located 30 minutes from the Venue and hosting Hotels in Anaheim California.

Log no to for more information on the Mixed Marital Arts and dates for the shows
nammae.com http://www.nammae.com/

We wish we had the time to be at the 40th anniversary of the International Amber Prix and the Pro. Europe. We all know it will be a big success.

America is facing a recessionary decline in economic activity. We are off 30% across our entire country. Fuel prices are going through the roof and everyone I talk to must work harder and longer to pay for daily living. We will get through this during the later part of the year. No Problem.

The WFF-WBBF Universe in the USA needs the support to have a show of strength on July 11-13-2008. I have supported North America from 2006-2008. It is now time to make our presents known and bring the WFF-WBBF to America and California in a big way.

More information to follow:

Mike Glass

fine

UNIVERSE CANCLED! - Mike Glass-USA - 05-01-2008

UNIVERSE CANCLED!

Subject: RE: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:53:34 -0700
From: "Rose Chavira" <RChavira@anaheim.net> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>

Hi Michael,

In response to your email below, the Center's calendar is showing that Hall A and the Arena has been reserved for the NAMMAE show in July 2008. However, the dates and space have not been contracted nor has a deposit been received to secure the space. Until we have a signed contract and deposit, this event will not be listed as confirmed on the website or any schedule.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Rose M. Chavira
Senior Booking Coordinator
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
714/765-8924 (Direct Line)
714/765-8986 (Fax)

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:45 PM
To: Rose Chavira; rchavira@anaheim.com
Subject: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
WFF-WBBF
North American World Fitness Federation and World Bodybuilding Federation Est. 1976

Attention: Miss Rose Chavira
Booking Manager for the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER

Dear Miss Rose Chavira,

Mr. Mike Glass the President WFF-WBBF North America thanks you for taking time today to search to see for a booking with the company called: NAMMAE, North American Mixed Marital Arts Expo listed in July 2008 at the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER ?

We have signed an agreement with NAMMAE to produce the WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE FITNESS, FIGURE, MODEL, BODYBUILDING and Diversified events for July 11-13-2008. Note: Many athletes and Sponsors have been repeatedly requesting information from us on the show dates, Hotels, check in times, weight classes etc. These athletes are coming in from other countries and flying into the USA and need answers.

We have seen the NAMMAE and ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER listed on their NAMMAE website advertising the July 10-13-2008 show for three months now. Also, every hotel we have checked with has nothing listed on their books that NAMMAE are registered with them as host hotels.

We have repeatedly called NAMMAE office only to find their phone number has been disconnected and changed for the last two weeks? We are very concerned!

So now we are asking this question: doses the NAMMAE Group have a paid or confirmed booking dates of July 10-13-2008 with the Anaheim Convention Center ?

Your reply would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Leah Gonzales –WFF WBBF Secretary North American Office

CC: MIKE GLASS PRESIDENT
LARRY ROLON – VICE PRESIDENT

Office (949) 642-3677 Cell (714) 745-6226
Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
WFF-WBBF North America®

Subject: RE: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
From: "Rose Chavira" <RChavira@anaheim.net> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Hi Michael,

In response to your email below, the Center's calendar is showing that Hall A and the Arena has been reserved for the NAMMAE show in July 2008. However, the dates and space have not been contracted nor has a deposit been received to secure the space. Until we have a signed contract and deposit, this event will not be listed as confirmed on the website or any schedule.

Regards,

Rose M. Chavira
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
714/765-8986 (Fax)

WFF-WBBF
North American World Fitness Federation and World Bodybuilding Federation Est. 1976

Dear Miss Rose Chavira,

Mr. Mike Glass the President WFF-WBBF North America thanks you for taking time today to search to see for a booking with the company called: NAMMAE, North American Mixed Marital Arts Expo listed in July 2008 at the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER ?

We have signed an agreement with NAMMAE to produce the WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE FITNESS, FIGURE, MODEL, BODYBUILDING and Diversified events for July 11-13-2008. Note: Many athletes and Sponsors have been repeatedly requesting information from us on the show dates, Hotels, check in times, weight classes etc. These athletes are coming in from other countries and flying into the USA and need answers.

We have seen the NAMMAE and ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER listed on their NAMMAE website advertising the July 10-13-2008 show for three months now. Also, every hotel we have checked with has nothing listed on their books that NAMMAE are registered with them as host hotels.

We have repeatedly called NAMMAE office only to find their phone number has been disconnected and changed for the last two weeks? We are very concerned!

So now we are asking this question: doses the NAMMAE Group have a paid or confirmed booking dates of July 10-13-2008 with the Anaheim Convention Center ?

Sincerely yours,

WFF-WBBF North America®

Re: UNIVERSE CANCLED! - wff_edita - 05-01-2008

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Subject: RE: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER

Hi Michael,

Regards,

Rose M. Chavira
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
714/765-8986 (Fax)

WFF-WBBF

Dear Miss Rose Chavira,

Sincerely yours,

WFF-WBBF North America®

ANYWAY WE EXPECT THE PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF NORTH AMERICA MIKE GLASS AT THE GREATEST EUROPE SHOW IN LITHUANIA (May 16-19).

- Sendriene E.--WFF - 05-04-2008

The Cover Page of the 28-th WFF-WBBF Magazine.
Magazine is devoted to the WFF History and to the one of the oldest World's Bodybuilding Contests "Amber Prix International" (1968-2008).
Yesterday the Magazine went to the Printing House.
It will be given free at the WFF-WBBF International Events Seria in Lithuania next week and it will be sent to all 89 WFF-WBBF National Federations.

- Tasca - 05-05-2008

Sendriene E.--WFF Wrote:The Cover Page of the 28-th WFF-WBBF Magazine.
Magazine is devoted to the WFF History and to the one of the oldest World's Bodybuilding Contests "Amber Prix International" (1968-2008).
It will be given free at the WFF-WBBF International Events Seria in Lithuania next week and it will be sent to all 89 WFF-WBBF National Federations.

:roll:

- kevin - 05-05-2008

Tasca Wrote:
Sendriene E.--WFF Wrote:The Cover Page of the 28-th WFF-WBBF Magazine.

that are fantastic sportsmen on the cover page!

- E.Sendriene - 05-13-2008

On Friday a new metallic sign of WFF-International will be presented to public.
It was made by the metal artists of Lithuania.
I like it...

- David - 05-15-2008

E.Sendriene Wrote:On Friday a new metallic sign of WFF-International will be presented to public.
It was made by the metal artists of Lithuania.
I like it...

fine... :!:

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 05-23-2008

The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):

Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):

Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 05-29-2008

Today we received a letter from South America.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs, that a famous South America bodybuilder went to live to Spain.
She would like to represent WFF-WBBF federation in this country now.

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 05-29-2008

Participation of Delegations Mexico, South America Countries show us World's recognition and respect to the one of the World's oldest Bodybuilding Contests - "Amber Prix International".
Participating at "Amber Prix International" and 2008 WFF-WBBF European Championship Open these Countries added much charm to the numerous European teams participating laste weekend in Klaipeda.
It shows to the Sport World that WFF-WBBF International is on the right way and it is really the most contemporary and progressive federation in the World today.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-01-2008

Today we received a letter from Greece.
President WFF-WBBF Greece VAGILIS SERETIS writes:

Hello,
The logos are on the posters distributed everywhere.
I would like to know if you have any news from other teams, because I have none.
Are the russians coming?
Can you ask because they do not reply my e-mails.
I have also given you some info of bus agencies for athletes who can travel with this more affordable way.
Can I count on you to distribute it?
Let me know if you have any news from your side, it would be very helpful so I can plan for acomodations.
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:
SIAMOS TOURS 134374159 KROSNO, MOBILE : 500740005

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Greece.

Hello,
I would like to know if you have any news from other teams, because I have none.
Are the russians coming?
I have also given you some info of bus agencies for athletes who can travel with this more affordable way.
Let me know if you have any news from your side, it would be very helpful so I can plan for acomodations.
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:

Our answer to the President WFF-WBBF Greece VASILIS SERETIS was:

Dear Vasilis,
Yesterday we had a bodybuilding show in Palanga resort at the sea coast.
Next weekend we will participate at the similar show n the ancient Trakay castle and at once go to the International Contest in Estonia.
I am speaking with the Presidents about Greece always.
I will put the BUS INFO at the Greece topic in our forum.

Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-01-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!

My dear friend,
A few minutes ago I received a confirmation from the mayor of the Argentinean city of Resistencia about being my partner on the 2008 WFF WBBF South American Championship. He will give me a 3000 seats theater for the contest, being this way my best sponsor.
Our 2008 South American Championship show will take place in the city of Resistencia, Argentina on September the 20th.
In that event athletes from South America who have not competed successfully internationally in 2007 ( I mean 1st, 2nd or 3rd places) will have the chance to compete in order to get a place in the South American team that will compete in Poland and Lithuania (amateur and pro WFF WBBF world championships).
So please you can add this show as "confirmed" in WFF International web site.
Sincerely yours
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President of WFF WBBF South American countries

- Ivana - 06-02-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Hello,
Are the russians coming?
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:

Dear Vasilis,
Next weekend we will participate at the similar show n the ancient Trakay castle and at once go to the International Contest in Estonia.

- Rosalia - 06-03-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Hello,
Are the russians coming?
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:

Dear Vasilis,

it could be an interesting contest in greece!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-05-2008

As WFF-Estonia asked the WFF-International Membership Confirmation to present for the High Estonia State Officials, we did it:

- Nilo - 06-05-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:As WFF-Estonia asked the WFF-International Membership Confirmation to present for the High Estonia State Officials, we did it:

Fine :!:

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 06-05-2008

Today we received a letter from Republic Slovakia.
Yesterday in Bratislava 2008 WFF Europe Model Fitness Champion EVA MARTINKOVA was officially presented and awarded by the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.

- Sendriene E.&lt;WFF - 06-06-2008

Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:Today we received a letter from Republic Slovakia.
Yesterday in Bratislava 2008 WFF Europe Model Fitness Champion EVA MARTINKOVA was officially presented and awarded by the Prime Minister Republic Slovakia.

2008 WFF Europe Championship, Klaipeda

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 06-07-2008

Today we received information from Estonia.
Right after the WFF-WBBF International Contest in Estonia (June 8, 2008) the Highest Republic Estonia Sport Officials will have a meeting with the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS in Tallinn.

- edita_wff - 06-09-2008

Dear friends,
A New Great Name has born on the Map of World's Bodybuilding and Fitness:
R-A-K-V-E-R-E.
Remember it!!!
Soon all of us will hear it quite often.
At the same time Presidents of WFF-WBBW International are on the way to Tallinn (Estonia) to meet the Highiest Sport Officials of the Republic Estonia in order to present WFF-WBBF International.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-09-2008

At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 06-10-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!

President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
General Secretary Olympic Committee Republic Estonia TOOMAS TONISE,
IFBB Estonia Officials INDREK OTSUS and OTT KIVIKAS,
President WFF Estonia IGOR ODNENKO

- Gino - 06-10-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!

President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
General Secretary Olympic Committee Republic Estonia TOOMAS TONISE,
IFBB Estonia Officials INDREK OTSUS and OTT KIVIKAS,
President WFF Estonia IGOR ODNENKO

are you pushing ifbb out?