WFF / WBBF forum
WFF-WBBF Šiaurės Amerikoje - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forumai lietuvių kalba (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Įvairios federacijos (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WFF-WBBF Šiaurės Amerikoje (/showthread.php?tid=44)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- wff_edita - 04-01-2008

Šiandien paskambino Gintaras Martinknas ir Olegas Burinskis.
Aptarėme, kas is mūsų sportininku galėtų dalyvauti JAV liepos menesį vyksiančiuose abiejuose WFF-WBBF turnyruose.

- Sendriene E.*WFF - 04-01-2008

BEN BLOOM,
World Champion

- Dita - 04-01-2008

wff_edita Wrote:Šiandien paskambino Gintaras Martinknas ir Olegas Burinskis.
Aptarėme, kas is mūsų sportininku galėtų dalyvauti JAV liepos menesį vyksiančiuose abiejuose WFF-WBBF turnyruose.

Siandien latviai forume parase, kad i JAV ju gali skristi net apie 10 sportininku!!!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-02-2008

Šiandien gavome laišką iš JAV.
B&A varžybų savininkas Benas Blumas rašo apie dideles nuolaidas WFF-WBBF sportininkams, kurie dalyvaus liepos mėnesį tarptautiniuse turnyruose JAV (ten 80 000 dolerių bus išdalinta sportininkams ant scenos, o absoliutūs nugalėtojai gaus automobilius).
O tai, kad jis ruošiasi išspardyti užpakalį vienai federacijai - mes čia niekuo dėti...:

Dear Ed,
since you are helping us out so much with our competition.We will give your Athletes from the WFF and WBBf special discount for our entry fee,when they show their Federation's Member card.They will also have 1 cross over in any class for free.
They should register online upfront
and make a notice that they are from your Federation.Thanks again and
let us kick some IFBB butt.
Regards
Ben

- Denis - 04-03-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš JAV.
B&A varžybų savininkas Benas Blumas rašo apie dideles nuolaidas WFF-WBBF sportininkams, kurie dalyvaus liepos mėnesį tarptautiniuse turnyruose JAV (ten 80 000 dolerių bus išdalinta sportininkams ant scenos, o absoliutūs nugalėtojai gaus automobilius).
O tai, kad jis ruošiasi išspardyti užpakalį vienai federacijai - mes čia niekuo dėti...:

Dear Ed,
since you are helping us out so much with our competition.We will give your Athletes from the WFF and WBBf special discount for our entry fee,when they show their Federation's Member card.They will also have 1 cross over in any class for free.
Regards
Ben

geras...

- Stepas - 04-03-2008

Denis Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš JAV.

Dear Ed,
Regards
Ben

geras...

JUMORISTAS

Re: WFF Šiaurės Amerikoje - Arunas - 04-05-2008

Sendriene E. Wrote:Šiandien JAV WFF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS parašė, kad jau pradėjo veikti oficialus Šiaurės Amerikos WFF saitas internete.
Lapkričio mėnesį vyks pirmas oficilaus Šiaurės Amerikos šalių WFF čempionatas:

Mikeglass wrote:
Working with a very large event in Mexico. They are very fed up with their federation. More news shortly.
log on to:
Women's Figure.com - www.womensfigure.com
Mik WFF - North America

As I see President WFF North America MICHAELL GLASS is working very hard:

Welcome to Womensfigure.com and the World Fitness Federation North American Countries. This is also the website for Women’s Latin Figure andModel Quest, Fittest Mom, Women’s Fitness, and Bodybuilding for Men and Women Series of events. It is the brainchild of Mike Glass, promoter for over three decades of numerous firsts in blockbuster box office sellout-events. Some of these events and International stars have appeared and performed on such stages as and including, the Mr. Olympia Expo - Mandalay Bay, Disneyland, Long Beach and Anaheim Convention Centers plus Knott’s Berry Farm Goodtime Theatres. We wanted to give the athletes the best. To this date these accomplished records have never been challenged.
Women and Men Chris cross North America competing every weekend year after year to see who the best are in various competitions. Unfortunately, many of these events are long forgotten twenty four hours after they are staged because of poor planning for the athletes by the producer.
We at the WFF welcome High-profile competitors but more than the mega stars, we are looking for the thousands of worthy women and men first-time amateurs competitors. We offer a Variety of categories and levels to compete and show what have worked so hard for. Established in Eastern Europe 1967 the WFF has become the largest competitive Pro. /Am federation in the World. Events are now in the USA, Canada and Mexico and designed with the athletes and families in mind who want to bypass the stumbling blocks of their former federation.
We offer you the spot-light and the right to bring friends and families with their own video and still cameras to savor the moments that you have worked so hard for.Womensfigure.com and the WFF aim are to promote events and give the athletes their monies worth. More than box office high grosses, we are supporting the Athletes, Fans, Friends and Families when in attendance at our event. It is our first and only order of business.
Our affiliates, the International Bodybuilder and Fitness Association, World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association and Coloso Federation – Muscular Development En Espanola embrace our beliefs.
Join Us!
Mike Glass Productions©

kaip seniai tai buvo...

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 04-07-2008

Liepos 10-13 dienomis Kalifornijoje JAV WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rengia 2008 m. WFF-WBBF "Universe" varžybas.
Šiandien MICHAEL GLASS parašė:

Dear Ed,
I have taken a brief pause and a deep breath. I am working on another letter to Bodybuilding.com.
After many emails and delays on the part of sponsors and partners. Here is the way we have decided to work things to benefit everyone.
1. After our conversations it is now too late as we have spoken about to produce a successful WFF-WBBF Universe or North America. It would mean as you well know, housing many athletes and meals plus transportation via airport, hotel and venue. Not enough time.
2. I have signed an agreement a while back with NAMMAE, a very Large Mixed Marital Arts federation in the USA. I am staying the course with them as promised and will be producing a non sanctioned Open Universe with all the American Classes on July 11-13-2008 in California. Any an all the Athletes World Wide are welcome to Enter. This will help keep my reputation in tact with NAMMAE and pave the way for A&B International where our WFF-WBBF flags will fly two weeks later.
3. Please see a rough unfinished draft for the Open Universe and NAMMAE on July 11-13-2008. We are leaving the WFF-WBBF logos in the final draft. Let us know your feelings on this ASAP. There are Novice and Open Classes for Women’s Bikini Diva, Model, Figure and Fitness. Men’s Open, Novice, Masters and Teens. WFF-WBBF BANNERS!
I am working very close with Ben and Astrid and their A&B International. Things are starting to come together. I will keep you posted on all vial Information as it happens.
From the WFF-WBBF North America®
Best Regards,
Mike Glass

- Stepas - 04-07-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Liepos 10-13 dienomis Kalifornijoje JAV WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rengia 2008 m. WFF-WBBF "Universe" varžybas.

Dear Ed,
I have taken a brief pause and a deep breath. I am working on another letter to Bodybuilding.com.
After many emails and delays on the part of sponsors and partners. Here is the way we have decided to work things to benefit everyone.
1. After our conversations it is now too late as we have spoken about to produce a successful WFF-WBBF Universe or North America. It would mean as you well know, housing many athletes and meals plus transportation via airport, hotel and venue. Not enough time.
2. I have signed an agreement a while back with NAMMAE, a very Large Mixed Marital Arts federation in the USA. I am staying the course with them as promised and will be producing a non sanctioned Open Universe with all the American Classes on July 11-13-2008 in California. Any an all the Athletes World Wide are welcome to Enter. This will help keep my reputation in tact with NAMMAE and pave the way for A&B International where our WFF-WBBF flags will fly two weeks later.
3. Please see a rough unfinished draft for the Open Universe and NAMMAE on July 11-13-2008. We are leaving the WFF-WBBF logos in the final draft. Let us know your feelings on this ASAP. There are Novice and Open Classes for Women’s Bikini Diva, Model, Figure and Fitness. Men’s Open, Novice, Masters and Teens. WFF-WBBF BANNERS!
I am working very close with Ben and Astrid and their A&B International. Things are starting to come together. I will keep you posted on all vial Information as it happens.
Best Regards,
Mike Glass

kraunu manta ir vaziuoju!

- Joolka - 04-07-2008

Stepas Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Liepos 10-13 dienomis Kalifornijoje JAV WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rengia 2008 m. WFF-WBBF "Universe" varžybas.

Dear Ed,
Best Regards,
Mike Glass

kraunu manta ir vaziuoju!

davai :)

- Sendriene E.*WFF - 04-07-2008

Dear Ed,
Best Regards,
Mike Glass

2008 metų WFF-WBBF "Universe" varžybų JAV plakatas:

- Sendriene E.*WFF - 04-07-2008

Sendriene E.*WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Best Regards,
Mike Glass

2008 metų WFF-WBBF "Universe" varžybų JAV plakatas:

- Stepas - 04-08-2008

kas galetu?

- q-rent - 04-08-2008

Stepas Wrote:

kas galetu?

Kas turetu babkiu ir noretu nuvykt i status :wink:

WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA - Mike Glass-USA - 04-10-2008

WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA

WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA - Mike Glass-USA - 04-10-2008

WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA

Re: WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA - Stepas - 04-11-2008

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE IN CALIFORNIA

geras...

- Jolka - 04-13-2008

q-rent Wrote:
Stepas Wrote:

kas galetu?

nuvykt tai kiekevienas noretu, bet va su babkem tai... 8)

- Tuse - 04-14-2008

Jolka Wrote:
q-rent Wrote:
Stepas Wrote:

kas galetu?

nuvykt tai kiekevienas noretu, bet va su babkem tai... 8)

CIA JAU TEISYBE PASAKEI!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-03-2008

Šiaurės Amerikos 2008 metų WFF-WBBF čempionatas vyks Las Vege (Kalifornija) liepos mėnesį (27 d.) kartu su B&A turnyru.
Renginį remis Kalifornijos gubernatorius ARNOLDAS ŠVARCENEGERIS.

- Sendriene E.--WFF - 05-03-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiaurės Amerikos 2008 metų WFF-WBBF čempionatas vyks Las Vege (Kalifornija) liepos mėnesį (27 d.) kartu su B&A turnyru.

- Birute - 05-03-2008

Sendriene E.--WFF Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiaurės Amerikos 2008 metų WFF-WBBF čempionatas vyks Las Vege (Kalifornija) liepos mėnesį (27 d.) kartu su B&A turnyru.

gerai pavaret!

- Sendriene E.>WFF - 06-26-2008

JAV WFF-WBBF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS ir pasaulinės kultūrizmo legendos

- Sendriene E.>WFF - 06-26-2008

2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria
(May 16-19, Klaipeda, Lithuania).
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO,
President WFF-WBBF Latvia OLEG BURINSKIJ

- edita_wff - 06-28-2008

2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria
(May 16-19, Klaipeda, Lithuania).
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO,
WBBF World Champion ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay)

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-30-2008

Šiandien gavome laišką iš Meksikos.
Pagrindinės laiško mintys tokios:
Meksikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MANUELIS SOLANO rašo:
- lapkričio 1 dieną Mechiko mieste vyks Šiaurės Amerikos WFF-WBBF čempionatas, kuriame dalyvaus per 200 sportininkų
- Meksikos WFF-WBBF federacijos palaikymui reikalingas oficialus pasaulinės federacijos laiškas Meksikos Vyriausybei
- Meksikiečiai garbės svečio teisėmis kviečia tarptautinės federacijos prezidentą Edmundą Daubarą dalyvauti minėtame renginyje
- 2008 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate Lietuvoje ruošiasi dalyvauti 5-6 geriausi Meksikos sportininkai.

Dear Edmundas:
I'm very glad to write you a few lines. I will appreciate a lot if you can read this and send me a mail back.
I'm working a lot in the proyect of WFF and WBBF Mexico.
I invited lots of friends and businessmen of course.
For joint in to the Federation, we have worked a lot in the Constitution of the WFF-WBBF federation in Mexico.
The first part of the project is have had the WFF-WBBF Championship in Mexico,
This first Competition I think so will be for the 1-st of November,
The place is a prestigious and beautiful place in Mexico.
This place is only used for the best shows on my country. The capacity of the place is about 2000 thousand people.
We are expecting that we could have about 200 athletes of all the country.
I need for all the Governmental and official tramits in Mexico.
Give me the confirmation letter to nomination for Mexico of WFF and WFFB. This is very important for us.
The third thing is the judges. I need your autorization for capacited some experienced people in judjing in the rules of qualification of WFF because I need theme por judge the Mexico Championship.
The four and the most important of my questions is about the WFF-WBBF Championship in Lituania on November 22.
We will select five or maybe six athletes for this.
Obviusly that will be the best athletes form Mexico in each category but I understand that your championship in Vilnius these time is only Pro and non amateur.
The level of my athletes is very high.
I will send you the curriculum and fotos of each one posibly athlete that could compete in this championship.
The fifth and very important to us is if you could came to Mexico to stay like an Honor invited in our event on November 1???
This will be wonderful.
Well, dear Edmundas, we want to tell You a lot of things.
I would be very glad if you give the answers as soon as possible.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

- Gabriele - 07-30-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Meksikos.
- lapkričio 1 dieną Mechiko mieste vyks Šiaurės Amerikos WFF-WBBF čempionatas, kuriame dalyvaus per 200 sportininkų
- Meksikos WFF-WBBF federacijos palaikymui reikalingas oficialus pasaulinės federacijos laiškas Meksikos Vyriausybei
- Meksikiečiai garbės svečio teisėmis kviečia tarptautinės federacijos prezidentą Edmundą Daubarą dalyvauti minėtame renginyje
- 2008 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate Lietuvoje ruošiasi dalyvauti 5-6 geriausi Meksikos sportininkai.

Dear Edmundas:
I'm very glad to write you a few lines. I will appreciate a lot if you can read this and send me a mail back.
For joint in to the Federation, we have worked a lot in the Constitution of the WFF-WBBF federation in Mexico.
This place is only used for the best shows on my country. The capacity of the place is about 2000 thousand people.
Give me the confirmation letter to nomination for Mexico of WFF and WFFB. This is very important for us.
The third thing is the judges. I need your autorization for capacited some experienced people in judjing in the rules of qualification of WFF because I need theme por judge the Mexico Championship.
The four and the most important of my questions is about the WFF-WBBF Championship in Lituania on November 22.
Obviusly that will be the best athletes form Mexico in each category but I understand that your championship in Vilnius these time is only Pro and non amateur.
I will send you the curriculum and fotos of each one posibly athlete that could compete in this championship.
The fifth and very important to us is if you could came to Mexico to stay like an Honor invited in our event on November 1???
This will be wonderful.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

gal kas ir is musu sportininku ten sudalyvaus???

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-31-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Meksikos.

Dear Edmundas:
This will be wonderful.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

Pasaulinė federacija Meksikos prašymą patenkino:

- Sonata - 08-01-2008

Sendriene E.>WFF Wrote:JAV WFF-WBBF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS ir pasaulinės kultūrizmo legendos

:roll:

- Sendriene;WFF - 08-04-2008

1992, USA
Jorge Eifermann’s Wedding Party
STEVE REEVES, JORGE EIFERMANN, MICHAEL GLASS, GEORGE COATS