WFF / WBBF forum
WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA (/showthread.php?tid=56)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 03-04-2009

Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America informs about the WFF-WBBF Contests that will be held in 2009 in the South America:

Ed,
I agree 100% with you. We have created a category called "Beginners" in the shows. It is for athletes that you can see on stage that they are absolute free of drugs. Ii is a success, teen agers, young people, veterans. People who love to work out and compete but don´t want to use drugs. You cannot imagine the amounts of them (basically teen agers).
So far we already have 6 WFF contest in 2009 in South America:
May the 2nd: CORRIENTES FITNESS SHOW, Corrientes, Argentina
May the 24th: COPA CELESTE Y BLANCA, Rosario, Argentina
August the 6th: COPA MERCOSUR, Resitencia, Argentina
September (no exact date so far): PATAGONIA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP; Patagonia.
September the 21st: ARGENTINE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP; Corrientes, Argentina
October the 10th: SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP, Asuncion, Paraguay
And we have 4 more pending to be confirmed.
Yours
jorge

- Rosalia - 03-04-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America informs about the WFF-WBBF Contests that will be held in 2009 in the South America:

Ed,
I agree 100% with you. We have created a category called "Beginners" in the shows. It is for athletes that you can see on stage that they are absolute free of drugs. Ii is a success, teen agers, young people, veterans. People who love to work out and compete but don´t want to use drugs. You cannot imagine the amounts of them (basically teen agers).
So far we already have 6 WFF contest in 2009 in South America:
May the 2nd: CORRIENTES FITNESS SHOW, Corrientes, Argentina
May the 24th: COPA CELESTE Y BLANCA, Rosario, Argentina
August the 6th: COPA MERCOSUR, Resitencia, Argentina
September (no exact date so far): PATAGONIA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP; Patagonia.
September the 21st: ARGENTINE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP; Corrientes, Argentina
October the 10th: SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP, Asuncion, Paraguay
And we have 4 more pending to be confirmed.
Yours
jorge

every time we have more competitions

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 03-05-2009

Published in Argentina for South America countries “Fitness Alive” magazine in Spanish printed some important words of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

- E.Sendriene/WFF - 03-05-2009

Today we received a new issue of the WFF-WBBF South America magazine “Fitness Alive” in Spanish.
There is a wide report from the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship that was held in Poland:

- Rubens - 03-08-2009

E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:Today we received a new issue of the WFF-WBBF South America magazine “Fitness Alive” in Spanish.
There is a wide report from the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship that was held in Poland:

it is a good production as I see.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 04-01-2009

President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed,
I think today is the perfect timing for writting in my next issue of Fitness Alive Magazine a few worlds regarding to IFBB malfeasances.
What do you think?
On the other hand I want Argentina to be presented in 41-st “Amber Grand Prix” so I will send CAROLINA ELIZABETH MIGNANI to compete there.
She will be travelling with her trainer.
She competes in aerobics.
She was second in WFF World championship in Moscow 2007 and also was South American Champion in 2007 in her category.
Yours,
Jorge Cedale

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 05-26-2009

President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE wrote:

Dear Ed
Celeste y Blanca Cup (Light Blue & White Cup in Spanish), the colours of our national flag was the name of the WFF fitness show to celebrate Independence Day in Argentina.
80 competitors, 16 fit kids all of them with excellent performances made the show a real success. Contest was organized by Alejandra Rubio, 2005 WFF world champion.
I will send you pictures the soonest I have them.
On the other hand could you please uodate me about the most international out coming events to send South American competitors to compete in WFF shows?
Thank you so much
Yours
Jorge

- Edita Sendriene - 05-26-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Dear Ed
Celeste y Blanca Cup (Light Blue & White Cup in Spanish), the colours of our national flag was the name of the WFF fitness show to celebrate Independence Day in Argentina.
80 competitors, 16 fit kids all of them with excellent performances made the show a real success. Contest was organized by Alejandra Rubio, 2005 WFF world champion.
On the other hand could you please uodate me about the most international out coming events to send South American competitors to compete in WFF shows?
Thank you so much
Yours
Jorge

We gave the following information to the America:

Dear Jorge,
The life is not stable. It is in constant movement and the sport is no exception.
WFF-WBBF has lots of International Contests ahead, but the most important are:
- WFF Pro World Championship (professional fitness 15 000 USD, “Fit-Kids”, Model Fitness), October 31, Prague, Czech (all invitations are personal)
- WFF-WBBF “Universe”, November 7 (under direct guidance of Prime Minister Slovakia ROBERT FICO), Banska Bystrica, Slovakia (all invitations are personal)
- WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (all Categories, Classes and Age Groups), November 28, Moscow, Russia
- WBBF Pro World Championship (20 000 USD), November 28, Moscow, Russia.
NOTE:
There maybe possible change of place in the Calendar if after negotiations we will hold WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships in Dubai, UAE. We are working on the meeting with the Leaders of Asia and Arab Countries.

- Cherry - 05-26-2009

Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Ed
Thank you so much
Yours
Jorge

Dear Jorge,
The life is not stable. It is in constant movement and the sport is no exception.
- WFF Pro World Championship (professional fitness 15 000 USD, “Fit-Kids”, Model Fitness), October 31, Prague, Czech (all invitations are personal)
- WFF-WBBF “Universe”, November 7 (under direct guidance of Prime Minister Slovakia ROBERT FICO), Banska Bystrica, Slovakia (all invitations are personal)
- WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (all Categories, Classes and Age Groups), November 28, Moscow, Russia
NOTE:
There maybe possible change of place in the Calendar if after negotiations we will hold WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships in Dubai, UAE. We are working on the meeting with the Leaders of Asia and Arab Countries.

Great!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 05-30-2009

Today we received a letter from Brazil.
President WFF-WBBF Brazil CLAUDIO JORGE VIDAL writes:

Friend EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
Please send the DVD and reviewed the last 2 championship so we can publicize the event and encourage more Brazilians are to go to the WFF and WBBF championships.
Abraços!
Thank you.

Claudio Jorge -
Rua Tamoios, 462,sala 611, Centro, Cep 30120-050, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.
Brazil.

- Uncle Joe - 05-30-2009

Cherry Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Ed
Thank you so much
Yours
Jorge

Dear Jorge,
NOTE:

Great!

really your plans are great!

- E.Sendriene.WFF - 06-19-2009

Big Family (Mafia) of the WBBF Pro World Champion ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay):
Juan Andrés Osta, Antonio Osta, María Silvia Osta, Vicky Osta, Mercedes Osta, Laura Osta, Carolina Osta, Juani Osta, Jose Osta

- Rosalia - 06-22-2009

E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:Big Family (Mafia) of the WBBF Pro World Champion ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay):
Juan Andrés Osta, Antonio Osta, María Silvia Osta, Vicky Osta, Mercedes Osta, Laura Osta, Carolina Osta, Juani Osta, Jose Osta

antonio is a good bodybuilder and a good man!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-01-2009

President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE sent us some information about the coming WFF-WBBF Continental competitions:

- Rosalia - 07-01-2009

President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE sent us some information about the coming WFF-WBBF Continental competitions:

we will do our best in america!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 07-02-2009

- Predrag - 07-03-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

america is in movement too :roll:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 08-12-2009

4-th WFF-WBBF South America Championship

- Bumer - 08-15-2009

Predrag Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

america is in movement too :roll:

they have meny original and interesting sportsmen :roll:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-11-2009

Today we received a letter from Argentina:

Dear Ed
I have made reservations in order to travel to Tallin for November 20/22 with three competitors:
CAROLINA ELIZABETH MIGNANI:
Argentinean champion, South American Champion and 2 in WFF amateur World Championship in Moscow 2007
MARIA SOL FARINELLI:
Argentinean champion and 2 in amateur WFF World Championship in Moscow 2007.
YAMILA VANESA TOLEDO:
Argentinean champion, South American Champion , Amber Grand prix overall winner 2008, and winner WFF amateur world championship in Poland.
Could you please send me the invitations for the three of them?
Thank you
Yours
Jorge Cedale
President WFF South America

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-18-2009

Today we received information from Argentina.

Dear Ed,
Paraguay is working very hard with us – WFF-WBBF!!!
Best wishes,
Jorge

- wff_edita - 09-19-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from Argentina.

Dear Ed,
Paraguay is working very hard with us – WFF-WBBF!!!
Best wishes,
Jorge

President WFF-WBBF Paraguay MILCIADES MARTINEZ

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-23-2009

Today we received a letter from South America.
Argentina holds 2009 WFF-WBBF National Championship after which the best WFF-WBBF sportsmen will participate at the Amateur World Championship in Estonia and WBBF Pro World in Moscow (20 000 USD, Russia).

Campeonato Nacional de Fitness - Rosario
Lugar: Sindicato de Luz y Fuerza de Rosario - Paraguay 1135
Fecha: 17 de Octubre del 2009
Horario: Inscripcion: de 15 a 16:30
Preseleccion y final: 17:00hs
Inscripcion: $10 (trayendo un alimento no perecedero es sin cargo)
Entrada Gral.: $20 (trayendo un alimento no perecedero abonas la mitad)
A BENEFICIO DEL HOGAR DE MADRES SOLTERAS PRIMERIZAS DE ROSARIO
Mįs Info.: contacto@eventosfitness.com.ar / alejandrarubiofitness@hotmail.com
Cel. (0341) 155-521163 / 155-048135
www.eventosfitness.com.ar
Organizan: Alejandra Rubio - Facundo Corvalan
Fiscaliza: WFF

- wff_edita - 09-23-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from South America.
Argentina holds 2009 WFF-WBBF National Championship after which the best WFF-WBBF sportsmen will participate at the Amateur World Championship in Estonia and WBBF Pro World in Moscow (20 000 USD, Russia).

Campeonato Nacional de Fitness - Rosario
Lugar: Sindicato de Luz y Fuerza de Rosario - Paraguay 1135
Fecha: 17 de Octubre del 2009
Horario: Inscripcion: de 15 a 16:30
Preseleccion y final: 17:00hs
Inscripcion: $10 (trayendo un alimento no perecedero es sin cargo)
Entrada Gral.: $20 (trayendo un alimento no perecedero abonas la mitad)
A BENEFICIO DEL HOGAR DE MADRES SOLTERAS PRIMERIZAS DE ROSARIO
Mįs Info.: contacto@eventosfitness.com.ar / alejandrarubiofitness@hotmail.com
Cel. (0341) 155-521163 / 155-048135
www.eventosfitness.com.ar
Organizan: Alejandra Rubio - Facundo Corvalan
Fiscaliza: WFF

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 10-08-2009

Thank you for the information provided, Ed.
Argentina will be there in Tallinn.
So far I have three competitors for sure (Yamila Toledo, Catolina Mignani, Sol Farinelli).
And there´s another potential competitor Karina Gagnone who will be confirming me her participation this week end
Once I have my team completed I will inform you and the organizer about arrival date and time.
Yours
Jorge Cedale
p.s. Yesterday I sent you by post the last issue of Fitness Alive Magazine with an extense article written by yourself.

- E.Sendriene - 10-08-2009

Thank you for the information provided, Ed.
Argentina will be there in Tallinn.
So far I have three competitors for sure (Yamila Toledo, Catolina Mignani, Sol Farinelli).
And there´s another potential competitor Karina Gagnone who will be confirming me her participation this week end
Once I have my team completed I will inform you and the organizer about arrival date and time.
Yours
Jorge Cedale
p.s. Yesterday I sent you by post the last issue of Fitness Alive Magazine with an extense article written by yourself.

FOTO
WFF-WBBF International Press Conference.
ANDREJ BASOV, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, JORGE CEDALE

- wff_Edita.S - 10-23-2009

Today we received from Argentina a new WFF magazine in Spanish for the South America countries.

- wff_Edita.S - 10-23-2009

wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today we received from Argentina a new WFF magazine in Spanish for the South America countries.

Analyzing the contemporary International situation in bodybuilding and fitness, the magazine presents the article of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-11-2009

Just before the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia Argentina does WFF-WBBF Nationals:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 01-06-2010

Today we received a letter from Venezuela sportsman (she is in Denmark now) JOSEFA TARICHE:

Dear Edmundas, WFF, WBBF, and to all of them now I know they work for make this organisation the best place for atlethes from all over the world.
I want to send a late happy new year to you and a big thank for the year 2009 and for let me make my dream come true, for meeting great people and for the first time coming to east europe.
I will start my preparation in january 17 and I will look forward to see you againg and compete as much as I have the possibility in the WFF WBBF in 2010.
I look forward to do a great job this year.
Thank you :-)
Kindly Josefa