WFF / WBBF forum
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION (WBBF) - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Forums in english (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Various federations (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION (WBBF) (/showthread.php?tid=76)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-30-2008

Today in Vilnius (Lithuania) the 2008 WBBF Pro World and Amateur “Universe” Contests Organizing Committee had a meeting.
After the last weekend Parliament Elections the new waves come to Lithuania.
These new waves will do much for the sport in general.
And for the WFF-WBBF as well.
We planned the 2009 Great International Events that will be held in Lithuania too.
All goes well, dear friends.
Be optimistic.
We are a strong and united family in sport we love!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-01-2008

Today we recieved a letter from our good firend MIKE MITCHELL:

Dear Edmundas
It saddens me to read how NABBA constantly attack WFF organisation. NABBA was a very strong organisation and many good names have been associated with the past NABBA. For those who do not know Edmundas you are right. NABBA is only a group of friends (or so called friends) There is no official organisation, their is no constitution, Their are no books, minutes of meetings etc.when I organized the NABBA World and European Championships in Aberdeen some years ago ( and if I remember rightly was noted as the most well organised NABBA championships of all times) the support from NABBA UK and International was zero. When I asked for formal documentation to aid in sponsorship it did not exist. If it was not for the fact that I ran the WFF championship in Scotland on the same day (who had the documentation and gave me full support) I would never have attracted support whatsoever.
I feel sorry for NABBA many friends give many hours and financial support to ensure the organization continued, but sadly many like myself were defeated by the very few who continue to spill out the lies and not deal with the real truth.
I have no hard feelings towards NABBA and enjoyed my time with them and was fortunate to meet so many nice people, but when threatened with having to make a choice between NABBA and WFF, the choice was easy. The WFF was the ONLY Federation in my eyes that had a genuine interest in both the development of the sport and the athlete. Unlike NABBA I can say without doubt I have enjoyed every second of my time with a real organisation the WFF. Some may say this is propaganda and lies, well my answer is simple " As always I speak from the heart" and I will stand up and be counted as a man that is not frightened of speaking the truth. Unfortunately my health does not allow me to be as active as I would like with the organisation but my support comes from the bottom of the heart. I truly hope many more will see the light and support the World Fitness Federation
My Kind Regards
Mike Mitchell
Former vice chairman NABBA UK and NABBA Scottish International President
Capt Mike Mitchell BSc MBA
Chardonnay Villa
No6 Sokak17
Ovacik
Fethiye
Mugla Turkey
Tel +90 536 620 2687
email mikemitchell21@hotmail.com
5xWFF World Champion
2x WFF Mr Universe

- edita_wff - 11-02-2008

World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International)
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS REPORT

(October 26, Zofrin Barocco Palace, Prague, Czech Republic)

This International Congress was held spontaneously, as it was not planned before.
At the 2008 WFF Pro World Championship in Prague many World Wide well known persons and sportsmen gathered. Then came the decision to discuss the contemporary urgent International Sport problems and the WFF-WBBF International organized the Congress.

PRESENT:
EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-WBBF International
OLEG BURINSKIJ, Vice President WFF-WBBF International
GINTARAS MARTINKENAS, President WFF-WBBF Baltic States
PETER PAPULA, President WFF-WBBF Austria
MARTIN KUTA, President WFF-WBBF Czech Republic
ALENA SLOVAKOVA, Secretary WFF-WBBF Czech Republic
MARKUS KITTNER, President WFF-WBBF Germany
MARIETTA ZIGALOVA, Official Slovakia
Professor KAREL TUCHACEK, WFF-WBBF International Judge
PETR STACH, Chief Judge 2008 WFF Pro World Championship
LIUBOMIR KRAPEK, WFF-WBBF International Judge
SILVIA LANG, Official Hungary
JURY BOGDANOFF, Official Germany
FIODOR KASALOV, Official Ukraine

DISCUSSION TOPICS, QUESTIONS, PROPOSALS
1.Today’s situation in the World’s Bodybuilding and Fitness.
2.Total Law chaos and disorder in the Worlds Sport.
Long lasting normal work is disordered. Old International Sport Units (Federations, Associations,United Groups of Sportsmen etc..) do not want and are not eager to make big International Changes. Most of them are in mess and do not know what to do.
3.The necessary International Federation Official status to be recognized.
The Official International Federation Status was discussed over.
The Official International Contest Status was discussed over.
4.The way out from the long lasting lies in sport.
Proposals to start cooperating and join WFF-WBBF International for another federations, that use to work not officially were made.
5.Massive and total doping problems in Poland, Czech, Slovak, Turkey, Russia National IFBB federations
6.WFF-WBBF cooperation with WADA.
In 2007 WFF-International signed the Contract with WADA and joined the World’s Anti Doping Code.

SOLUTIONS
All present agreed on the necessity of the total politic changes in the Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.
The easiest way is to join the WFF-WBBF International and go ahead together.
It is a positive step - uniting the energy and power of various federations under one Flag – under the only one Official and Registered by Law Public Non Profit International Federation – the WFF-WBBF Federation.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 11-02-2008

Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
I am already working on the January 2009 issue of my magazine for the South America.
Last one I am going to take it personally to Poland to distribute it there.
I think it is important to show that WFF has an official magazine in Spanish.
Is there any chance you send me a provisory schedule of WFF international contests for the first semester of 2009?
Here we are growing very fast.
The organizers of five traditional IFBB contests have already signed with me to carry out their shows in 2009 under WFF flag.
And I can assure the almost 90% of female fitness from the South America are competing with us.
Our WFF Argentinian championship last Saturday was a success.
The President of the city of Resistencia, Argentina, and the Secretary of Sports Republic Argentina sponsored the contest and were there being decorated with WFF medals by myself.
Organizers from Paraguay, with government sponsorship, asked me to have the 2009 WFF South American Championship in Asuncion, Paraguay.
Tomorrow I will send you pictures of the Argentinian championship.
Your friend
Jorge

- E.Sendriene - 11-05-2008

Today we received a call from the UK.
We set the date of the coming 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship: it will be held on May 24 (Sunday) in the UK.
Due to the fact, that the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe is to be organized by the IFBB Pros, we will not tell their names for some time.
You know there are many „good“ people around who are ready to ruin even the best plans ever planned...
So it is fine to know that a number of the best UK Pros are ready to participate at the WBBF Pro Europe.
Today during our conversation we have come to the common conclusion that Europe sportsmen for years have been ignored in most Pro Shows in the USA.
We understand, the USA has lots of good bodybuilders of their own, but the behavior in the USA Show Owners of the last decade towards the Europeans was awful... (most Shows in the USA are private properties!!!)
But Europe has great potential to go it‘s own way without any „teachers“ and no doubt we will do it!

- Rosalia - 11-07-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
I am already working on the January 2009 issue of my magazine for the South America.
Last one I am going to take it personally to Poland to distribute it there.
I think it is important to show that WFF has an official magazine in Spanish.
Is there any chance you send me a provisory schedule of WFF international contests for the first semester of 2009?
Here we are growing very fast.
The organizers of five traditional IFBB contests have already signed with me to carry out their shows in 2009 under WFF flag.
And I can assure the almost 90% of female fitness from the South America are competing with us.
Our WFF Argentinian championship last Saturday was a success.
The President of the city of Resistencia, Argentina, and the Secretary of Sports Republic Argentina sponsored the contest and were there being decorated with WFF medals by myself.
Organizers from Paraguay, with government sponsorship, asked me to have the 2009 WFF South American Championship in Asuncion, Paraguay.
Tomorrow I will send you pictures of the Argentinian championship.
Your friend
Jorge

We are doing aour best!

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-11-2008

2008 WFF-WBBF International Honor Awards:
Minister Sport Republic Lithuania ALGIRDAS RASLANAS,
High Lithuania Parliament Official JULIUS DAUTARTAS,
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
2008, Headquarters Ministry Sport Republic Lithuania

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-20-2008

Today we received an unexpected letter from Denmark:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
it is hereby a great pleasure and joy to me as Chairman of the Danish Hall
of Fame of Fitness & Bodybuilding, to officially announce that You have
been presented with this years membership 2008.
As from today at 12 o' clock you are this years Hall of Fame person, and
it will be displayed on following website from noon today:
http://www.wff.dk/content/view/21/36/
Tha Hall of Fame of Fitness & Bodybuilding is administerede by the WFF
Denmark, and Your nomination was made in september by our national
president Mr. Palle Rasmussen.
13 other prominent persons was nominated this year, but the jury voted for you; and you are now in the fine company of amongst others Arnold Schwartzenegger who received the honour i 2006.
In the next weekend Mr. Palle Rasmussen will present the official
certificate and a bottle of champaign to you in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We hope that you will accept this honour, and it is the committees hope,
that your will work for the fine sport of building muscle many, many
years.
Sincerely

Anders Buus
Chairman
Hall of Fame - Fitness & Bodybuilding

- E.Sendriene - 11-20-2008

WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received an unexpected letter from Denmark:

it is hereby a great pleasure and joy to me as Chairman of the Danish Hall
of Fame of Fitness & Bodybuilding, to officially announce that You have
been presented with this years membership 2008.
As from today at 12 o' clock you are this years Hall of Fame person, and
it will be displayed on following website from noon today:
http://www.wff.dk/content/view/21/36/
Tha Hall of Fame of Fitness & Bodybuilding is administerede by the WFF
Denmark, and Your nomination was made in september by our national
president Mr. Palle Rasmussen.
13 other prominent persons was nominated this year, but the jury voted for you; and you are now in the fine company of amongst others Arnold Schwartzenegger who received the honour i 2006.
In the next weekend Mr. Palle Rasmussen will present the official
certificate and a bottle of champaign to you in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We hope that you will accept this honour, and it is the committees hope,
that your will work for the fine sport of building muscle many, many
years.
Sincerely

Anders Buus
Chairman
Hall of Fame - Fitness & Bodybuilding

Hall of fame

Every year the WFF Denmark proudly announce a new member to the Hall of Fame in fitness and body building. The award goet to a person who has done an ekstraordinary peace of work; either in the year or in his/her career.

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger born July 30, 1947 is an Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, businessman, and politician, currently serving as the 38th Governor of the state of California. A true myth and living legend in the sport of building bodies

Bruce Bellas (1907-1974)
Better known as Bruce of LA, former Nebraska schoolteacher Bruce Bellas made his way to Los Angeles in the late 1940s. Bellas photographed many famous bodybuilders and actors in his heyday, including Steve Reeves, Ed Fury, Irvin 'Zabo' Koszewski, and still others. In addition, he made films (loops) and published physique magazines, including Adonis and The Male Figure

Edmundas Daubaras
President of WFF-WBBF International. A man who has devotes his entire life in promoting the fine sports of fitness and body building. Edmundas (called ED among friends) is always making the sport progressive and without the sport would have a hard future.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 11-30-2008

Yesterday the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS received a number of calls from the IFBB Leaders, the Leaders we know and respect for many years.
During the long lasting dialogue they have spoken about the today’s situation in the sport of bodybuilding and about the possible ways to make the situation better.
The calls make us to believe that the IFBB Leaders understand the real bad situation in bodybuilding, which gets worse and worse every day.
The dialogue of the IFBB with the quickly progressing World Fitness Federation, which ambitiously aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport, gives the new chances to coordinate the activities of the both International Federations and to make the situation better.

- Edita Sendriene - 12-07-2008

WFF-WBBF International still works on the giving the famous Poland University Honor Title to the Governor California ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER.

FOTO:
Official meeting at "Kazimierz the Great" University (2008-11-20):
2008 World Championship Member Organizing Committee JERZY GOTOWSKI,
Bydgoszcz City Municipal Official KAZIMIERZ DROZD,
Professor Dr.Habil MSc Eng JOSEF KUBIK, Rector Magnificus,
International President WFF-WBBF EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 12-08-2008

The letter of one of the World's Bodybuilding Legends MIKE MITCHELL seems to be very interesting and informative (2008-12-06):

“...Thank you for your kind response.
May I draw your attention to the WFF Website, you will see many interesting comments on here. http://www.wff.lt CLICK ON FORUM
I will try and help you understand the situation.
This WFF is the ONLY registered official organization with many Government officials involved in its organization.
You will see it has named individuals in many countries representing what we believe is the way forward in the sport.
I myself am former vice chairman of NABBA UK and Nabba International President ( Because I saw the light and changed my elegance they stripped me of Titles and honors,) I organized what is quoted by NABBA officials as "THE BEST WORLD AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EVER HELD IN THE HISTORY OF NABBA"
I believe the latest person to join our ranks of officials is UKs Dayo Audi former IFBB Pro and NABBA Mr World.
WFF is a serious bodybuilding organization and their are no fitness routines as you called it.
As a NABBA International Judge and WFF Judge I judge to exactly the same criteria.
If you have time you will see this next year as the first official Contest to be held in UK will take place at The Dome in Doncaster during May with $20,000 for the Pro division.
I think if you take some time with my help you will see that this organization is more than worthy of inclusion within your report.
I can assure you any information I give can be fully supported by documentation and not based on idle gossip and lies unfortunately spread by some other so called organizations.
I thank you for your time
Kind Regards
Mike

Capt Mike Mitchell BSc MBA
Chardonnay Villa
No6 Sokak17
Ovacik
Fethiye
Mugla Turkey
Tel +90 536 620 2687
email mikemitchell21@hotmail.com
5xWFF World Champion
2x WFF Mr Universe

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-09-2008

Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa:

President WBBF-International

Attached letter for Application to WBBF & WFF for SA

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-29-2008

Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh:

DEAR SIR,
SEASONS GREETINGS !!!!!
WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND CAN WORK...
I HAVE ALREADY SET IN MOTION THE WAVE TO START WFF IN SRI LANKA WITH A NEW
SPORTS CLUB.
WE PLAN TO MAKE YOUR CONSTITUTION ALSO A PART OF OURS AND BE THE COUNTRY
REPRESENTATIVE.
AFTER NEW YEAR WE WILL NEED OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE TO GET IT ALL
REGISTERED.
I AM ATTACHING HERE WITH THE SRI LANKAN OFFICIAL REGISTERTRATION CERTIFICATE
FOR YOUR FILES.
P.S.MAKING HEADWAY IN BANGLADESH AS WELL.
BEST RGDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-31-2008

Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka:

DEAR SIR,
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED OUR FORMAL LETTER REQUESTING YOUR HONOURABLE REPRESENTATION IN SRI LANKA.
WE HAVE ACTUALLY SPONSORED THE "MR.SRI LANKA 2006" BEFORE AND WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO DO ANOTHER SHOW IN 2009 WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION;NOT JUST IN SRI LANKA,BUT ALSO IN BANGLADESH AND MALDIVES.
WITH OFFICES IN BOTH SRI LANKA & BANGLADESH WE ARE IN A UNIQUE POSITION TO PROMOTE YOUR ORGANZATION AS WELL AS THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING POSITIVELY FROM YOU,
WISHING YOU AND ALL IN THE OFFICE A SPLENDID 2009 ??
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

- E.Sendriene_WFF_WBBF - 12-31-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka:

DEAR SIR,
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED OUR FORMAL LETTER REQUESTING YOUR HONOURABLE REPRESENTATION IN SRI LANKA.
WE HAVE ACTUALLY SPONSORED THE "MR.SRI LANKA 2006" BEFORE AND WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO DO ANOTHER SHOW IN 2009 WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION;NOT JUST IN SRI LANKA,BUT ALSO IN BANGLADESH AND MALDIVES.
WITH OFFICES IN BOTH SRI LANKA & BANGLADESH WE ARE IN A UNIQUE POSITION TO PROMOTE YOUR ORGANZATION AS WELL AS THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING POSITIVELY FROM YOU,
WISHING YOU AND ALL IN THE OFFICE A SPLENDID 2009 ??
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

- E.Sendriene.LT - 01-02-2009

Today the first issue of the famous newspaper “LITOVSKIJ KURJER” (in Russian language for all Russian speaking countries) published the article about the history of the WFF-International (1968-2008).

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Today the first issue of the famous newspaper “LITOVSKIJ KURJER” (in Russian language for all Russian speaking countries) published the article about the history of the WFF-International (1968-2008).

FOTO:
President Parliament Austria Professor ALFRED GERSTL,
President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Banquet “Friends of ARNOLD”, 2008, Duisburg, Germany

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Today the first issue of the famous newspaper “LITOVSKIJ KURJER” (in Russian language for all Russian speaking countries) published the article about the history of the WFF-International (1968-2008).

FOTO:

FOTO:
The first Over All “Amber Prix International” Champion famous contemporary sculpturer LEONAS PIVORIUNAS
(1968)

- samuel - 01-03-2009

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

FOTO:

FOTO:
The first Over All “Amber Prix International” Champion famous contemporary sculpturer LEONAS PIVORIUNAS
(1968)

:roll:

- E.Sendriene.LT - 01-05-2009

The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.

- E.Sendriene.LT - 01-06-2009

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.

- E.Sendriene.LT - 01-06-2009

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.

- Bumer - 01-07-2009

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

well done!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 01-07-2009

Today all day in Vilnius the meeting of the Executive Committee WFF-WBBF International was held.
Discussed topics:
1.Nearest International Contests, organizing questions
2.Meeting the Delegation India in Vilnius (Press Conference, meeting in the Parliament Lithuania, Meeting Highest Republic Lithuania Sport Officials etc…).
3.Coming Official Meeting with the Governor California (USA) ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER .
Preparations via Austria Parliament.

- Matthew - 01-08-2009

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today all day in Vilnius the meeting of the Executive Committee WFF-WBBF International was held.
Discussed topics:
1.Nearest International Contests, organizing questions
2.Meeting the Delegation India in Vilnius (Press Conference, meeting in the Parliament Lithuania, Meeting Highest Republic Lithuania Sport Officials etc…).
3.Coming Official Meeting with the Governor California (USA) ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER .
Preparations via Austria Parliament.

you do everything very seriously :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 01-08-2009

WFF-WBBF International Magazines

The Organization publishes various sport materials thorough the last 35 years.
But the regular International Magazines were published in English, Russia and Lithuanian languages from 1989 only.
The International Magazines are spread World Wide and they are presented to public free during the most important International Sport Events.
That were the historical Magazines (about ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER), Methodical Training and Diet Magazines, Contemporary Sport Reviews (Events, Contests, Competitors etc.).
Many of these International Magazines are in the Archives of the famous International Bibliothecs.
Often International Bibliothecs ask the International Federation to give them Magazines for public and for the Archives.

- E.Sendriene.LT - 01-09-2009

WFF secretary service Wrote:WFF-WBBF International Magazines

But the regular International Magazines were published in English, Russia and Lithuanian languages from 1989 only.
The International Magazines are spread World Wide and they are presented to public free during the most important International Sport Events.
That were the historical Magazines (about ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER), Methodical Training and Diet Magazines, Contemporary Sport Reviews (Events, Contests, Competitors etc.).
Many of these International Magazines are in the Archives of the famous International Bibliothecs.
Often International Bibliothecs ask the International Federation to give them Magazines for public and for the Archives.