WFF / WBBF forum
ВФФ-ВББФ в Африке - Printable Version

+- WFF / WBBF forum (http://forum.wff.lt)
+-- Forum: Форумы на русском языке (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Разные федерации (http://forum.wff.lt/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ВФФ-ВББФ в Африке (/showthread.php?tid=97)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ВФФ-ВББФ в Африке - WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 09-25-2007

Мы открываем новый топик для освещения международной деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ на Африканском континенте.
Наиболее активными странами в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ на Африканском континенте являются Республика Южной Африки, Египет, Нигерия, Марокко, Уганда, Руанда и Камерун.

Re: ВФФ-ВББФ в Африке - Nastia - 09-25-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Мы открываем новый топик для освещения международной деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ на Африканском континенте.
Наиболее активными странами в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ на Африканском континенте являются Республика Южной Африки, Египет, Нигерия, Мароккоб Руанда и Камерун.

вфф покатилась по всем континентам!

- E.Sendriene - 09-25-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила письмо из Королевства Марокко.
Большая делегация мароканцев собирается на мир ВФФ-ВББФ 2007 года в Вильнюс:

DEAR SIR PRESIDENT AND MY FRIEND,
I AM SO GLAD TO SEND YOU THE LIST OF OUR NATIONAL TEAM AND MOROCCO FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS IN L ITUAN OFFiCIAL.
LIST
MOHAMMAD ZEKRAOUI PRESIDENT.NP.607605
DRISS ZOUARA OFFICIAL FEDERAL NP.569373
HASSAN OUSGUANOU ATHLETE NP.103903
DRISS BENABDELKABIR ATHLETE.N.P.930691
ABDELOUAHED ZNIBER ATHLETE.N.P.014462
KHNIR MOAMMED ATHLETE.N.P.421973.
NAJIH MAHJOUB ATHLETE AND COACH
YOUNES AL HASSAR ATHLETE.N.P.893798.
AHMED BOUABID ATHLETENP.327162
FRIKOUK HASSAN OFFICIAL FEDERAL
ZNIBER BADRE ATHLETE.N.P.262101
MOHAMED EL ANSARI COACH NP.746479
KHALID BELASRI COACH WOMEN.NP.943678
HANANE TOUIS ATHLETE WOMEN .NP.944044.
I AM THANKING YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE PLEASE CONTACT LITUAEN CONSULAT IN CITY RABAT MOROCCO
PLEASE INVITATION FOR MOROCCAN FEDERATION AN OFFICIAL LIST WITH THE NAMES URGNTLY.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
LE PRESIDENT MOROCCO
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI

- Edita Sendriene WFF - 09-25-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФф получила письмо из Уганды.
ISMAIL MUKALAZI пишет:

Thanks so much for the mail and Cd that u sent me.
am so greatful ma dear friends but unfortunanetly i got an accident of recent & got afracture in the knee joint but am now out of hospital but still in great pain so incas of any help i'll be much more greatful.
ISMAIL MUKALAZI
Uganda
Thanks so much.God Bless you.
Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

- Dr. Edmundas Daubaras - 09-26-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила письмо из Нигерии.
Федерация культуризма Нигерии стремится к сотрудничеству с ВФФ-ВББФ:

World Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Headquarters
Dear Sirs,
Complements of the season,kindly give us full informations on the body building and fitness events within your federation, so that our Teams can register and
partake in this year body building events in your country.
Furthermore we also
want you to organise a training camp tour for our teams
for two weeks in order to groom them to be deem fit for
future championship/tournaments all over the world.
Do let us know if our request can be granted.
We look forward to be acquainted with your federation
and also await your earlier reply.
Sporting regards,
KAYODE AKINDELE
Secretary
Nigeria Body Building Association

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

- edita_wff - 09-26-2007

Международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Уганды с просьбой о членстве в ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear sir,
We are Ugandan bodybuilders based in Kampala-Uganda. We would like to take part in this years competitions. Please let's know the procedures of entering into these competitions.
Regards,
Kalyango Mohammed Zubael

- wff_Edita.S - 09-26-2007

Международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Республики Южной Африки.
Африканцы желают работать с ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
1. Could a National federation like South Africa join the WFF?
2. Affiliation fees of a National federation?
3. The categories or divisions, both men and women, of the WFF?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
5. How many athletes entered at world championships?
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
Kind regards
DDD

- Olga - 09-26-2007

wff_Edita.S Wrote:Международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Республики Южной Африки.
Африканцы желают работать с ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
1. Could a National federation like South Africa join the WFF?
2. Affiliation fees of a National federation?
3. The categories or divisions, both men and women, of the WFF?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
5. How many athletes entered at world championships?
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
Kind regards
DDD

прибывает подкрепление... :roll:

- WFF-WBBF secretary service - 09-27-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила письмо из Нигерии.
Федерация культуризма Нигерии намерена участвовать в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
Good day to you and many thanks for the useful informations on Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness you always divulge to us, we look forward to partake in moving the bodybuilding and fitnes sport to a greater height up to the Olympic level with our full support.
Furthermore the official letter of our federation will be send to you from our newly appointed federation President.
We still look forward to be acquainted with and partake in the forthcoming october events in your country which include our proposed training camp request.
Thanks for your usual concern and co-operation.
Truly yours in sport,
KAYODE AKINDELE
Secretary

- Boriska - 10-06-2007

WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила письмо из Нигерии.
Федерация культуризма Нигерии намерена участвовать в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
Good day to you and many thanks for the useful informations on Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness you always divulge to us, we look forward to partake in moving the bodybuilding and fitnes sport to a greater height up to the Olympic level with our full support.
Furthermore the official letter of our federation will be send to you from our newly appointed federation President.
We still look forward to be acquainted with and partake in the forthcoming october events in your country which include our proposed training camp request.
Thanks for your usual concern and co-operation.
Truly yours in sport,
KAYODE AKINDELE
Secretary

:roll:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-16-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Уганды.
Африканцы ждут нового журнала ВФФ и ДВД диска с последнего чемпионата мира:

Isma Mukalazi wrote:
President WFF
Edmundas Daubaras
Dear Sir,
Thanks very much for your email.
I am kindly requesting you for the new WFF magazine and CD‘s about sport tournaments.
Will You post them to the address below:

Isma Mukalazi
P. O. Box, 25228,
Kampala.
Uganda.

Thank you once again.
Wishing you well.
Isma.

- nina - 12-16-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Уганды.
Африканцы ждут нового журнала ВФФ и ДВД диска с последнего чемпионата мира:

Isma Mukalazi wrote:
President WFF
Edmundas Daubaras
Dear Sir,
Thanks very much for your email.
I am kindly requesting you for the new WFF magazine and CD‘s about sport tournaments.
Will You post them to the address below:

Isma Mukalazi
P. O. Box, 25228,
Kampala.
Uganda.

Thank you once again.
Wishing you well.
Isma.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 12-18-2007

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила новогодние поздравления от президента ВФФ Марокко:

DEAR SIR,
WE WISH ALL WFF HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
THE PRESIDENT
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI
WWF.MOROCCO
www.jubii.fr c'est une seule interface pour communiquer. Email, téléphone gratuit, messagerie instantanée, 10 Go d'espace de stockage. Avec www.jubii.fr simplifiez-vous la vie !

- BUGAY-RU - 12-18-2007

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ получила новогодние поздравления от президента ВФФ Марокко:

DEAR SIR,
WE WISH ALL WFF HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
THE PRESIDENT
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI
WWF.MOROCCO
www.jubii.fr c'est une seule interface pour communiquer. Email, téléphone gratuit, messagerie instantanée, 10 Go d'espace de stockage. Avec www.jubii.fr simplifiez-vous la vie !

понятно! :roll:

- E.Sendriene.WFF - 12-21-2007

В конце 2007 года в Вильнюсе состоялась презентация почётного консула Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАСА ПОДЛИПСКИСА.
Вместе с рядом высоких руководителей государственными и общественных организаций на презентации присутствовал президент Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС.
Международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ более 20 лет поддерживает связи с культуристами Марокко.
Национальная федерация культуризма и фитнеса Королевства Марокко (президент МОГАММЕД ЗЕКРАОУЙ, MOHAMED ZEKRAOUI ) уже три года является официальным членом международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ.

E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:В конце 2007 года в Вильнюсе состоялась презентация почётного консула Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАСА ПОДЛИПСКИСА.
Вместе с рядом высоких руководителей государственными и общественных организаций на презентации присутствовал президент Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС.
Международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ более 20 лет поддерживает связи с культуристами Марокко.
Национальная федерация культуризма и фитнеса Королевства Марокко (президент МОГАММЕД ЗЕКРАОУЙ, MOHAMED ZEKRAOUI ) уже три года является официальным членом международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ.

ФОТО:
Зам. пред. комитета по аудиту Парламента Литвы АРТУРАС СКАРДЖЮС,
Вице спикер Парламента Литвы АЛЬФРКДАС ПЕКЕЛЮНАС,
Президент Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС,
Почётный консул Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАС ПОДЛИПСКИС с женой ВИЛЬГЕЛЬМИНОЙ,
Долголетний директор юридического департамента Парламента Литвы КЯСТУТИС ВИРКЕТИС

Презентация почётного консула Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАСА ПОДЛИПСКИСА.
ФОТО:
Президент Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС

- Boriska - 12-23-2007

E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:В конце 2007 года в Вильнюсе состоялась презентация почётного консула Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАСА ПОДЛИПСКИСА.

ФОТО:
Зам. пред. комитета по аудиту Парламента Литвы АРТУРАС СКАРДЖЮС,
Президент Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС,
Почётный консул Королевства Марокко ЮОЗАС ПОДЛИПСКИС с женой ВИЛЬГЕЛЬМИНОЙ,
Долголетний директор юридического департамента Парламента Литвы КЯСТУТИС ВИРКЕТИС

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 01-29-2008

27-ой номер журнала ВФФ-ВББФ пишет о деятельности федерации в Королевстве Марокко:

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 01-30-2008

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Камеруна.
Африканский спортсмен рассказывает о положении спорта в его стране и его желании участвовать в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Mr Edmundas Daubaras ,
Just to say that i am very happy because you decided to invite me , your friend in sport, to the Competition that you will organise in Lithuania in May(Klapeida).
It will be my first competition in Body building outside of my country,Cameroon where this sport is not well known by the population just because it is a sub develop country.
In fact we don’t have a good Federation here just because the government lack sufficient funds to finance this area.That’s why this sport is neglected.
Participating to your competition will be a very high and nice experience for my live and for my country in this sport,and i am sure that after this competition , all my friends will started practising this sport seriously.
I will be very happy to represent Cameroon , a country which is still unknown in the area of Body building,and when i will come back and inform the Government ,i am sure that things will change.
I can go far and say that Body building is the reason of my life.According to me ,it is the best thing i have to accomplish before the end of my life.
I intend after this competition, to come back home, contact the Ministry of Sports in Cameroon and create a good Federation associate to the Lithuanian body building Federation, if you give me the permission. Cameroon is still in dying need of experts. With this experience, I am sure that things will change. I have spoken to my friends, about my choice of country. In fact, Lithuania is reputable for his competences in the area of body building.
After watching the DVD you sent to me last year(Europe Championships 2007,Klapeida ,Lithuania),I understand that every one can become a champion.
In fact I need a VISA to come to Lithuania. I also have a request to do to the Lithuanian Body Building Federation;
I have a zest for challenges and an enthusiastic desire to learn all I can concerning this sport. I would like to take with me, in addition to the experience I will gained during this competition you are organising,, a network of strong and lasting relationships with all the members of your Federation and all athletes .
According to the informations written on your web site, I am sure that my participation to this competition will enhance my desire to become a champion and contribute to a great deal to the accomplishment of my objectives.
My Career aspiration is one, and that is to become a good Body Builder.
My great motivation is to participate to the Development of my country and to form part of Body builders across the world. I will also be very happy if my pictures in sent to you last years appear in your magazine with my e-mail address.
I will be very happy if you take this message in consideration. In fact, it would be an manner to fight against sub development in my country.
Yours sincerely.
Serge Thuinte

- Batia - 02-01-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Камеруна.
Африканский спортсмен рассказывает о положении спорта в его стране и его желании участвовать в деятельности ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Mr Edmundas Daubaras ,
Just to say that i am very happy because you decided to invite me , your friend in sport, to the Competition that you will organise in Lithuania in May(Klapeida).
It will be my first competition in Body building outside of my country,Cameroon where this sport is not well known by the population just because it is a sub develop country.
In fact we don’t have a good Federation here just because the government lack sufficient funds to finance this area.That’s why this sport is neglected.
Participating to your competition will be a very high and nice experience for my live and for my country in this sport,and i am sure that after this competition , all my friends will started practising this sport seriously.
I will be very happy to represent Cameroon , a country which is still unknown in the area of Body building,and when i will come back and inform the Government ,i am sure that things will change.
I can go far and say that Body building is the reason of my life.According to me ,it is the best thing i have to accomplish before the end of my life.
I intend after this competition, to come back home, contact the Ministry of Sports in Cameroon and create a good Federation associate to the Lithuanian body building Federation, if you give me the permission. Cameroon is still in dying need of experts. With this experience, I am sure that things will change. I have spoken to my friends, about my choice of country. In fact, Lithuania is reputable for his competences in the area of body building.
After watching the DVD you sent to me last year(Europe Championships 2007,Klapeida ,Lithuania),I understand that every one can become a champion.
In fact I need a VISA to come to Lithuania. I also have a request to do to the Lithuanian Body Building Federation;
I have a zest for challenges and an enthusiastic desire to learn all I can concerning this sport. I would like to take with me, in addition to the experience I will gained during this competition you are organising,, a network of strong and lasting relationships with all the members of your Federation and all athletes .
According to the informations written on your web site, I am sure that my participation to this competition will enhance my desire to become a champion and contribute to a great deal to the accomplishment of my objectives.
My Career aspiration is one, and that is to become a good Body Builder.
My great motivation is to participate to the Development of my country and to form part of Body builders across the world. I will also be very happy if my pictures in sent to you last years appear in your magazine with my e-mail address.
I will be very happy if you take this message in consideration. In fact, it would be an manner to fight against sub development in my country.
Yours sincerely.
Serge Thuinte

Предстоит долгий путь...

- E.Sendriene - 02-01-2008

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получили ещё одно письмо из Камеруна.
Чемпион культуризма Камеруна ГЕРАРД ТОБЕЗ желает в мае 2008 года принять участие в международном турнире "Янтарный приз":

Dear Sir,
I am a young Body builder from Cameroon(Dalton Club) ;my name is TOBETH Gerard,born on 03/06/1979 at Douala.
A friend informed me last week concerning the Competition you are organizing in Lithuania ,at Klapeida LCC on May 2008.
I will be very happy if you invite me and give me the opportunity to participate to this competition and represent my country.
I started practising this sport in 1995 and in 1997 i was already the champion of my country..Although the results took too much time ,i can say that presently ,i am satisfy of the results. Presently I am the Champion of my country,all categories.
I won the Body building championships several times in my country.
Attached here are two of my recent pictures,one during the last competition and one picture of my self.If you need other informations concerning me,please don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely yours.

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 02-01-2008

E.Sendriene Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получили ещё одно письмо из Камеруна.
Чемпион культуризма Камеруна ГЕРАРД ТОБЕЗ желает в мае 2008 года принять участие в международном турнире "Янтарный приз":

Dear Sir,
I am a young Body builder from Cameroon(Dalton Club) ;my name is TOBETH Gerard,born on 03/06/1979 at Douala.
A friend informed me last week concerning the Competition you are organizing in Lithuania ,at Klapeida LCC on May 2008.
I will be very happy if you invite me and give me the opportunity to participate to this competition and represent my country.
I started practising this sport in 1995 and in 1997 i was already the champion of my country..Although the results took too much time ,i can say that presently ,i am satisfy of the results. Presently I am the Champion of my country,all categories.
Attached here are two of my recent pictures,one during the last competition and one picture of my self.If you need other informations concerning me,please don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely yours.

- E.Sendriene;WFF - 02-01-2008

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получили ещё одно письмо из Камеруна.

Dear Sir,
Sincerely yours.

- Boriska - 02-09-2008

E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Sincerely yours.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-21-2008

Сегодня пришло ещё одно письмо из Камеруна.
Африканские спортсмены очень хотят участвовать в майских соревнованиях в Клайпеде:

Dear Sir,
Good morning,
Re. Competition you are organizing in Lithuania
Just to ask if there is something new concerning the competition.
If you need additional informations concerning our federation,please don't hesitate to inform me.
should I send me my postal address to you?
Sincerely yours.
TOBETH Gerard

- BUGAY-RU - 02-21-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня пришло ещё одно письмо из Камеруна.
Африканские спортсмены очень хотят участвовать в майских соревнованиях в Клайпеде:

Dear Sir,
Good morning,
Re. Competition you are organizing in Lithuania
Just to ask if there is something new concerning the competition.
If you need additional informations concerning our federation,please don't hesitate to inform me.
should I send me my postal address to you?
Sincerely yours.
TOBETH Gerard

одни проблемы!

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-27-2008

Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Нигерии.
Нигерийские спортсмены собираются принять участие в международных мероприятиях ВФФ-ВББФ в Клайпеде (16-20 мая):

NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION wrote:
ATTENTION:THE ORGANISER
WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION.
THE NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION SEND ITS GREETINGS TO YOU AND TO THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE TOWARDS THE UP COMING INTERNATIONAL WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LITHUANIA May 16-19 will be held in Klaipeda Lithuania.
WE WILL LIKE TO REGISTER 6 OF OUR NATIONAL ATHLETES AND 2 OFFICIALS TO REPRESENT NIGERIA DURING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, FEEDING, FLIGHT TICKETS, TRANSPORTATION AND ANY OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES WHILE IN KLAIPEDA, LITHUANIA FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP .
WE WILL LIKE YOU TO QUICKLY SEND TO US THE OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION AND SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN LITHUANIA LANGUAGE AS SOON AS WE SEND ZOU OUR OFFICIAL TEAM LIST. TO OUR INTERNATIONAL FAX LINE:+1-717-313-4477. WHEN YOU FAX IT, WE WILL RECEIVE IT HERE IN NIGERIA.
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON.
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR GREAT EFFORTS AND MAXIMUM COOPERATION.
SPORTING REGARDS,
IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,
NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION.

- WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int - 02-27-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Нигерии.
Нигерийские спортсмены собираются принять участие в международных мероприятиях ВФФ-ВББФ в Клайпеде (16-20 мая):

WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
THE NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION SEND ITS GREETINGS TO YOU AND TO THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE TOWARDS THE UP COMING INTERNATIONAL WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LITHUANIA May 16-19 will be held in Klaipeda Lithuania.
WE WILL LIKE TO REGISTER 6 OF OUR NATIONAL ATHLETES AND 2 OFFICIALS TO REPRESENT NIGERIA DURING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, FEEDING, FLIGHT TICKETS, TRANSPORTATION AND ANY OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES WHILE IN KLAIPEDA, LITHUANIA FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP .
WE WILL LIKE YOU TO QUICKLY SEND TO US THE OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION AND SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN LITHUANIA LANGUAGE AS SOON AS WE SEND ZOU OUR OFFICIAL TEAM LIST. TO OUR INTERNATIONAL FAX LINE:+1-717-313-4477. WHEN YOU FAX IT, WE WILL RECEIVE IT HERE IN NIGERIA.
SPORTING REGARDS,
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,

НЕОЖИДАННАЯ НОВОСТЬ:

Сегодня нам позвонили из Праги (Чехия).
Находящийся в Праге официальный представитель Нигерии IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI сообщил, что на следующей неделе он посетит Литву и хотел бы встретиться с президентом международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ Э.ДАУБАРАСОМ.

- Ivan Groznyj - 02-29-2008

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня международная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Нигерии.

WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
SPORTING REGARDS,
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,

НЕОЖИДАННАЯ НОВОСТЬ:

Сегодня нам позвонили из Праги (Чехия).
Находящийся в Праге официальный представитель Нигерии IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI сообщил, что на следующей неделе он посетит Литву и хотел бы встретиться с президентом международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ Э.ДАУБАРАСОМ.

интересно! :roll: