Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today we received information from the commercial "Olympia" competition in USA.
FOTO:
Prersident WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS and 2007 commercial "Olympia" contest participants.
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today we received information from the commercial "Olympia" competition in USA.
FOTO:
Prersident WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS and 2007 commercial "Olympia" contest participants.

looks fine!
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
FOTO:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
FOTO:

just friends! :!:
Today we received a letter from USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Dear Edita Sendriene,
After viewing all the photos entered on the WFF/ WBBF Forum from the now past Olympia. I just wanted to take time to thank Edita Sendriene for all your undying efforts and energy she gives to each country on this great forum I am so proud to be a part of.
I hope to personally shake your hand at the WFF / WBBF PRO. WORLD IN LITHUANIA and personally thank you for all creative and endless work you give.
Thank you again from all of us in North America.
Mike Glass – President WFF / WBBF North America
Lg/mg/ E Sendriene WFF / WBBF 2007
Today we received one more letter from USA.

Greetings,
More photos form the Olympia.
Lou Ferrigno, wife Carla and Mike Glass.
T.V. Producer Lou Zwick and Mike Glass.
Lou Zwick shot all the T.V. footage of the Mr. Olympia…… Producer of the Olympia is Robin Chang. Mr. Change is a former employee with Lou’s T.V. program.
Maybe they will let me do something next year.
No Way!
Mike Glass – President WFF /WBBF North America
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from USA.

Dear Edita Sendriene,
After viewing all the photos entered on the WFF/ WBBF Forum from the now past Olympia. I just wanted to take time to thank Edita Sendriene for all your undying efforts and energy she gives to each country on this great forum I am so proud to be a part of.
I hope to personally shake your hand at the WFF / WBBF PRO. WORLD IN LITHUANIA and personally thank you for all creative and endless work you give.
Thank you again from all of us in North America.
Lg/mg/ E Sendriene WFF / WBBF 2007

good words!
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Today we received one more letter from USA.

Greetings,
Lou Zwick shot all the T.V. footage of the Mr. Olympia…… Producer of the Olympia is Robin Chang. Mr. Change is a former employee with Lou’s T.V. program.
No Way!
Sendriene Edita Wrote:

Greetings,
No Way!

fine!
Joshua Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:

Greetings,
No Way!

fine!

famous persons! :evil:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

A personal 2007 WBBF Pro.
World Psychic Prediction from the USA to Lithuania.
We in the USA have looked at many of the top WBBF Male Bodybuilding both Professional and Amateurs. They all have their special quality and dominating features. They are all great in their way! One however stands out as nearly perfect.
MR. ALEX ANASKIN is the most symmetrically perfect Bodybuilder I have seen in years. I would go as fair as to say, with a few more pounds of muscle and time he could rank with the likes of: Milos Sarcev, Serge Nubret and Frank Zane. We will see what happens in Lithuania….. Maybe E. Sendriene could post this Prediction on his Forum since it is locked!
For the Fun of it. You may want to have a special part of the WFF / WBBF Forum
“ WHO WILL WIN THE PRO? WORLD IN LITHUANIA”. The person who guesses the winner gets a year supply of protein or workout clothes etc.
All the best.
Mike Glass – USA WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

A personal 2007 WBBF Pro.
World Psychic Prediction from the USA to Lithuania.
We in the USA have looked at many of the top WBBF Male Bodybuilding both Professional and Amateurs. They all have their special quality and dominating features. They are all great in their way! One however stands out as nearly perfect.
MR. ALEX ANASKIN is the most symmetrically perfect Bodybuilder I have seen in years. I would go as fair as to say, with a few more pounds of muscle and time he could rank with the likes of: Milos Sarcev, Serge Nubret and Frank Zane. We will see what happens in Lithuania….. Maybe E. Sendriene could post this Prediction on his Forum since it is locked!
For the Fun of it. You may want to have a special part of the WFF / WBBF Forum
“ WHO WILL WIN THE PRO? WORLD IN LITHUANIA”. The person who guesses the winner gets a year supply of protein or workout clothes etc.
All the best.
Mike Glass – USA WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM

:roll:
Today we received a nice letter from USA.

Dear Ed,
Thank you for sharing all the information, thoughts and by laws of the WFF / WBBF.
I would enjoy nothing better than to work with city and state government in the USA the way Russia has done. Your country has created the very best sportsmen and sportswomen and teams for years. Also, for many years including now, we honor, as well as feared you in Athletics, Sports and Arms Race. World power can change at any time. But we in the USA have total respect for your countries.
I pride myself in doing the right thing and producing a well runs events. We have had City and State Fathers at some our events and it was good. I have to have something to sell them first with the right appeal!!!! The way its run here has not so great a roll model for kids and adults.
Bodybuilding in the USA is still laughed at by main stream regardless of Arnold as Governor or president of the United States. WE HAVE BECOME SO EXTREAM with Women’s and Men’s Bodybuilding it not funny. Parents don’t want their kids to become bodybuilders because of the freaky look that has taken over the past five years. We have had baseball legends Berry Bonds and Reggie Jackson. Carl Weathers, who played “Apollo Creed” in the first four “ROCKEY” Movies, were all big hits at my events. Unfortunately, the bills have to be paid to run such events and the staff can’t work for free in most cases. Unless this is the Arnold Classic where volunteers help out. There must be accountability.
In America we must have sponsors, T.V. and magazines to function and build. Again, I would enjoy nothing better than to work with city and state government in the USA. Some sponsors will give money, expensive prizes such as cars, trips, and trade outs or exchanges. Note: You might think about launching a different magazine separate from the WFF / WBBF current one. This other magazine could have sponsors, clothes, vitamins supplements, workout ideas, show coverage and more. This way you could have the best of both Worlds’. Your State Governors and high ranking officials would be happy and at the same time you can reach mainstream sponsors, companies and new competitors starting in the USA. Nothing is impossible.
I hope to meet with my Las Vegas contacts at the end of this week I spoke about. If the meeting proves successful I will share all the results at the International Congress in Lithuania with you and those in attendance. There are many added changes on the horizon for greater power and still keeping one’s own dignity. Those that change with it will flourish. Those that don’t will be left in the dark ages of our sport.
All the best from the USA,
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a nice letter from USA.

Dear Ed,
Thank you for sharing all the information, thoughts and by laws of the WFF / WBBF.
I would enjoy nothing better than to work with city and state government in the USA the way Russia has done. Your country has created the very best sportsmen and sportswomen and teams for years. Also, for many years including now, we honor, as well as feared you in Athletics, Sports and Arms Race. World power can change at any time. But we in the USA have total respect for your countries.
I pride myself in doing the right thing and producing a well runs events. We have had City and State Fathers at some our events and it was good. I have to have something to sell them first with the right appeal!!!! The way its run here has not so great a roll model for kids and adults.
Bodybuilding in the USA is still laughed at by main stream regardless of Arnold as Governor or president of the United States. WE HAVE BECOME SO EXTREAM with Women’s and Men’s Bodybuilding it not funny. Parents don’t want their kids to become bodybuilders because of the freaky look that has taken over the past five years. We have had baseball legends Berry Bonds and Reggie Jackson. Carl Weathers, who played “Apollo Creed” in the first four “ROCKEY” Movies, were all big hits at my events. Unfortunately, the bills have to be paid to run such events and the staff can’t work for free in most cases. Unless this is the Arnold Classic where volunteers help out. There must be accountability.
In America we must have sponsors, T.V. and magazines to function and build. Again, I would enjoy nothing better than to work with city and state government in the USA. Some sponsors will give money, expensive prizes such as cars, trips, and trade outs or exchanges. Note: You might think about launching a different magazine separate from the WFF / WBBF current one. This other magazine could have sponsors, clothes, vitamins supplements, workout ideas, show coverage and more. This way you could have the best of both Worlds’. Your State Governors and high ranking officials would be happy and at the same time you can reach mainstream sponsors, companies and new competitors starting in the USA. Nothing is impossible.
I hope to meet with my Las Vegas contacts at the end of this week I spoke about. If the meeting proves successful I will share all the results at the International Congress in Lithuania with you and those in attendance. There are many added changes on the horizon for greater power and still keeping one’s own dignity. Those that change with it will flourish. Those that don’t will be left in the dark ages of our sport.
All the best from the USA,

it is interesting!
Dear Ed,

Still waiting on Tom to see if he is coming to the Pro. World 2007. Its all about the money.

In the meantime here is another disgruntled IFBB / NPC competitor and a friend of mine who wants to come to the WBBF, maybe the Pro. World in Lithuania .

Mike – USA

WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
BRETT
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:BRETT

it would be fine if he comes... :roll:
Dear Edmundas,

Personal thanks to Edmundas our International President and all the WFF / WBBF staff and Presidents for the greatest 2007 WBBF Men’s and WFF Women’s Pro.World Model, Figure, Aerobic and Fit Kids. Many great things happened at this event that will be shared with the USA, its competitors and sponsors. It has left positive memories we will cherish forever.

Parliament was a dream come true and ELTA T.V. not only for the WFF /WBBF but for future competitors, attendees and promoters World Wide..

Both Jorge Cedale and I personal thank you for your blessings on our 2008 WFF Latin, Asian and Open Women’s Universe event in the USA the same weekend as the Mr. Olympia weekend. We can add a WBBF Men’s division as well.

It’s and honor to work as part of the international alliance from North America while in Lithuania. Nice meeting your daughter Edita Sendriene as well. She is a vital part of the success of the WFF / WBBF.

We are changing our website to add many of the magnificent high lights of this WBBF / WFF Pro. World.

Have a pleasant Christmas and New Years. I will be in touch before the year is over.

Mike Glass – President WFF / WBBF North America®
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
THE WINNER
Dear Ed and Edita,

Your 2007 Pro. World in Lithuania was amazing. I’ve sent out lots of photos and people think the show was fantastic.

Here are some photos from the WFF / WBBF BAC K SATGE!
Yours,

Mike Glass

WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
TOP TWO
TOP GUYS
WFF-WBBF Officials
During the 2007 WFF-WBBF World Championships in Vilnius President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS presented to the president WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS a letter.
The Owner of “Elit Total Gyms” PETE GRYMKOWSKI wants to work together with WFF-WBBF:
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:During the 2007 WFF-WBBF World Championships in Vilnius President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS presented to the president WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS a letter.
The Owner of “Elit Total Gyms” PETE GRYMKOWSKI wants to work together with WFF-WBBF:
BACK STAGE
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:During the 2007 WFF-WBBF World Championships in Vilnius President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS presented to the president WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS a letter.

Great!
WHAT AN HONOR
2007 WFF-WBBF World Championships, Vilnius, Lithuania.
FOTO:
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS in the Parliament Lithuania.