Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
From: "Trudy Boetto" <editors@emusclemag.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Honoring: Lee Priest - Iris Kyle - Rory Leidelmyer – Chet Yorton - Robert Delmonteque
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:24:58 -0500

Hi Michael,

If you send me a really good (clear) pic of the winner with name spelled correctly, name of contest, etc., I will get into our news section.

Regards, http://www.emusclemag.com/

Bob Kennedy.
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Trudy Boetto" <editors@emusclemag.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Subject: RE: Honoring: Lee Priest - Iris Kyle - Rory Leidelmyer – Chet Yorton - Robert Delmonteque

Hi Michael,

If you send me a really good (clear) pic of the winner with name spelled correctly, name of contest, etc., I will get into our news section.

Bob Kennedy.

publicity is good!
SHOW OF SHOWS IN THE USA

As the President of the WFF-WBBF North America we are indeed pleased to help and assist the B&A INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSE where ever possible. I thank Ben and Astrid for the opportunity to fly our banner at this history making grand event. It’s an honor to be one of your notable judges along with others on July 27 2008 in Las Vegas.

Yes, the USA and European countries conduct their judging and underwriting of event funds in different manners and operations. We won’t go into that now. However, the B&A INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSE is an independent production of notable quality. Not since wresting promoter” Mr. Vince Mchman” who formed his own USA bodybuilding federation in the 1980’s; has anyone independent or federation group challenged the American Powers with such zeal and generous enthusiasm with the athletes in mind. Millionaire promoter Vince Mchman never, every gave the competitors such large prizes as cars, motor cycles or cash money of 10, 000,00 per qualifying class.

As I have stated several times on the WFF-WBBF forum and emails to the key founders of the WFF-WBBF. We need to support the B&A International Universe with WFF-WBBF athletes along with our affiliates. The WBFA, OCB, IFPA, IBFA and WBFF are sending their best. This is not our event! WFF-WBBF support him all way in his quest for the betterment of athletes around the world.

Once you get the necessary information letter and visa, you can take a cab from the airport to the hosting hotel and so on.

Question: What events and productions are better or worse world wide; is just a matter of personal opinion I guess. However, if you want to be at the Entertainment capital of the World with the stars and have memories that will last a lifetime and meet some living legends. This is the show of shows in the USA to be a part of. Who knows? You might just walk away with the Universe Title. (:

See you in Las Vegas on July 27, 2008.

From The WFF-WBBF USA

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Trudy Boetto" <editors@emusclemag.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Hi Michael,

Bob Kennedy.

great!
President WFF-WBBF USA MICHAEL GLASS and World's Bodybuilding Legends
2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria
(May 16-19, Klaipeda, Lithuania).
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO,
President WFF-WBBF Latvia OLEG BURINSKIJ
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO,
WBBF World Champion ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay)
Dear Edmundas,

It looks like the 40th annual Amber Prix International event was a big success.

Could someone please send me Mr. Manuel Solano’s email?

Thanks,

Mike Glass - President WFF-WBBF North America
CANADA - MEXICO - UNITED STATES

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Edmundas,

Thanks,

The planned Events in USA are not problematic for the moment.
The spring season is over and we have enough time to rest and make Calendar corrections.
The autumn season starts on September 13-th and WFF-WBBF has International Contests every week in various countries.
That will end in the middle of December only.
It seems that sport life in Europe is much much much more active as it is in USA.
wff_edita Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Edmundas,

Thanks,

The planned Events in USA are not problematic for the moment.
The spring season is over and we have enough time to rest and make Calendar corrections.
The autumn season starts on September 13-th and WFF-WBBF has International Contests every week in various countries.
That will end in the middle of December only.
It seems that sport life in Europe is much much much more active as it is in USA.

yes, it is..
NEWS FLASH FROM THE WFF-WBBF - USA

B&A INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC CANCELED!

NPC / IFBB MEMBERS HECKEL AND EXPRESS
DISAPPROVAL TO PROMOTER

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222215.0

Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:28:05 -0700
From: info@InternationalClassicsLasVegas.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Dear Athletes and Officials,

after receiving several death threads within the last month and other
series of negative things that have
what happened to us,we decided after carefully deliberating,to cancel
the show.We do not
take this lightly because we care about the Athletes but our personal
safety is more
important.Not only our personal safety, but as well of the
participants. We consultat several people about our problem and finaly

came to this dicision.I know I will loose our face over this and we
put already $40000 in this
show,which we will never get back but we still have our lives.No
Bodybuilding show is
worth to put your family or Athletes in danger.
All entry fees and ticket fees will be returned within 10 days.
sincerely

B&A Production

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:NEWS FLASH FROM THE WFF-WBBF - USA

B&A INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC CANCELED!

NPC / IFBB MEMBERS HECKEL AND EXPRESS
DISAPPROVAL TO PROMOTER

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222215.0

Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:28:05 -0700
From: info@InternationalClassicsLasVegas.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Dear Athletes and Officials,

after receiving several death threads within the last month and other
series of negative things that have
what happened to us,we decided after carefully deliberating,to cancel
the show.We do not
take this lightly because we care about the Athletes but our personal
safety is more
important.Not only our personal safety, but as well of the
participants. We consultat several people about our problem and finaly

came to this dicision.I know I will loose our face over this and we
put already $40000 in this
show,which we will never get back but we still have our lives.No
Bodybuilding show is
worth to put your family or Athletes in danger.
All entry fees and ticket fees will be returned within 10 days.
sincerely

B&A Production

Dear Michael,
Unfortunately we do not know Ben and Astrid personaly.
When it started it was something unexpected to us, to WFF-WBBF.
But we are always open to any new ideas and we never say "NO" to anybody and we never close the door for possible friends.
We could cooperate, yes.
But then was the next step - B&A neglected the federations and started communicating with sportsmen direct...
WFF-WBBF lost it's interest as we have over 60 WFF-WBBF International Contests World Wide this year.
Some of WFF-WBBF Contests double or even triple the proclamed expences of B&A...
We have a lot to do in our own garden and we have no interest to waist time and money and energy for the Event only the ""God knows what it is"..
Unfortunately for B&A happening, but it is as it is.
Believe me, if it were a WFF-WBBF Contest, lots of Athletes from Europe, South-North Americas and Asia, Africa would come to the Event in USA.
Sorry for B&A.
Maybe they will change their mind and work with us together in the future?
Anyway we were not believers in he Event that was not ours from the very beginning...
The problems that appeared with "B&A" in California seem to me as NO PROBLEMS in general.
If it were a WFF-WBBF Contest, we could guarantee 5-8 Competitors from Europe, Asia, Africa in each Category.
This means the success to any Contest.
This means that the Contest is a success at any way and at any turn of happenings.
Then the rest International Sportsmen incluging USA would come.
We can make a guarantee number of high level competitors at any show in any Country if the necessary details are discussed and agreed with the Contest Organizer.
This is the reality of WFF-WBBF today.
wff_edita Wrote:The problems that appeared with "B&A" in California seem to me as NO PROBLEMS in general.
If it were a WFF-WBBF Contest, we could guarantee 5-8 Competitors from Europe, Asia, Africa in each Category.
This means that the Contest is a success at any way and at any turn of happenings.
We can make a guarantee number of high level competitors at any show in any Country if the necessary details are discussed and agreed with the Contest Organizer.

Ok, let us take Russia bodybuilders.
Russians won lots of contests in all federations this year.
Russia has chosen WFF and WBBF as a priority and we bring at leaqst 20-40 best athletes to the Contests every time.
timoxa Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:The problems that appeared with "B&A" in California seem to me as NO PROBLEMS in general.

Russia has chosen WFF and WBBF as a priority and we bring at leaqst 20-40 best athletes to the Contests every time.

That are some ideas on B&A we received from the UK IFBB Pro Competitor today:

Hello Edmundas,
I could sense that there were going to be problems with that contest from
the start.
This was why I emailed you to voice my concerns as the whole event seemed a fantastic idea but the direction and focus was vague especially from the view of the athletes.I think the idea of using
politically sensitive federational expressions like "Universe" "World" and trying to marry those terms with an Independent show and then at the same
time seek "support" from a Federation which in itself is a political entity was in my book a contradiction.
It would have been much better if they left
it as B/A classic.
wff_edita Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

That are some ideas on B&A we received from the UK IFBB Pro Competitor today:

Hello Edmundas,
I could sense that there were going to be problems with that contest from
the start.
This was why I emailed you to voice my concerns as the whole event seemed a fantastic idea but the direction and focus was vague especially from the view of the athletes.I think the idea of using
politically sensitive federational expressions like "Universe" "World" and trying to marry those terms with an Independent show and then at the same
time seek "support" from a Federation which in itself is a political entity was in my book a contradiction.
It would have been much better if they left
it as B/A classic.

:roll:
The problems that the “B&A” in California were facing were the many threats and delays. Yes, it would have helped to have a team of WFF-WBBF guarantee teams 5-8 Competitors from Europe, Asia, and Africa in each Category.
We still have to rely on local and North American allies to join in our efforts and events. Nothing is impossible!

There were many Americans who promised to help both my event and the B&A event in California. They all ran with their tails between there legs. They feared chastisement from the American powers that control our in dustry in the USA with lots of money backing them. Yes, success to any WFF-WBBF Contest in the USA, providing we have very large sponsors and T.V. in the USA. ……………I will never do another show in the USA without all those elements.

Things are totally different in the USA and as in Russia or Lithuania as I mentioned before. Judging, political underwriting of money and support. It is a game of chest in any country. We have to make the right moves to make it all happen where everyone reaches their goals.

Yes, it could mean in time, A WFF-WBBF Contest is a success at any way and at any turn of happenings. The USA is hungry for new events without the dictates of the president controlling groups who have and are daily trying to monopolize the athletes and sponsors. We want to have free independent events under the WFF-WBBF FLAGS FLYING HIGH AT EACH EVENT IN THE USA. Then, and then only the rest International Sportsmen including USA would come and make all the magic come alive.

We want nothing more than to have a guarantee number of high level competitors, sponsors, and tons of money at any show in the USA or any Country. Edmundas will have to make the final choice if the necessary details are discussed and agreed with the Contest Organizer World Wide.

Count on North American if, and when all these details are in line. I will, as I have supported the WFF-WBBF International. Perhaps now that we have an active WFF-WBBF president in Mexico, we can pool their resources and USA and our allies in Canada to create a real 2009 WFF-WBBF NORTH AMERICAN. This was, as you know, tried with Mr. Juan Carlos in Mexico after I made him president of the WFF-WBBF MEXICO CITY IN 2006. Mr. Carlos event the Coloso Classic was a big regional show with much potential. This was to be the Center stage in Mexico for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North American. However, after dozens of phone calls to Mexico on both our parts we have only lip service to add to Mexico and all the efforts. The Coloso Classic that I was head judges on behalf for the WFF-WBBF was the biggest, best and well run that I have attended in many years. Again, it takes lots of money to pull this off in North America.

What do you think?

Mike

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:The problems that the “B&A” in California were facing were the many threats and delays. Yes, it would have helped to have a team of WFF-WBBF guarantee teams 5-8 Competitors from Europe, Asia, and Africa in each Category.
We still have to rely on local and North American allies to join in our efforts and events. Nothing is impossible!

There were many Americans who promised to help both my event and the B&A event in California. They all ran with their tails between there legs. They feared chastisement from the American powers that control our in dustry in the USA with lots of money backing them. Yes, success to any WFF-WBBF Contest in the USA, providing we have very large sponsors and T.V. in the USA. ……………I will never do another show in the USA without all those elements.

Things are totally different in the USA and as in Russia or Lithuania as I mentioned before. Judging, political underwriting of money and support. It is a game of chest in any country. We have to make the right moves to make it all happen where everyone reaches their goals.

Yes, it could mean in time, A WFF-WBBF Contest is a success at any way and at any turn of happenings. The USA is hungry for new events without the dictates of the president controlling groups who have and are daily trying to monopolize the athletes and sponsors. We want to have free independent events under the WFF-WBBF FLAGS FLYING HIGH AT EACH EVENT IN THE USA. Then, and then only the rest International Sportsmen including USA would come and make all the magic come alive.

We want nothing more than to have a guarantee number of high level competitors, sponsors, and tons of money at any show in the USA or any Country. Edmundas will have to make the final choice if the necessary details are discussed and agreed with the Contest Organizer World Wide.

Count on North American if, and when all these details are in line. I will, as I have supported the WFF-WBBF International. Perhaps now that we have an active WFF-WBBF president in Mexico, we can pool their resources and USA and our allies in Canada to create a real 2009 WFF-WBBF NORTH AMERICAN. This was, as you know, tried with Mr. Juan Carlos in Mexico after I made him president of the WFF-WBBF MEXICO CITY IN 2006. Mr. Carlos event the Coloso Classic was a big regional show with much potential. This was to be the Center stage in Mexico for the 2007 WFF-WBBF North American. However, after dozens of phone calls to Mexico on both our parts we have only lip service to add to Mexico and all the efforts. The Coloso Classic that I was head judges on behalf for the WFF-WBBF was the biggest, best and well run that I have attended in many years. Again, it takes lots of money to pull this off in North America.

What do you think?

Mike

Dear Michael,
Nothing is easy in every Country.
Especially when you make big Events.
The WFF-WBBF International President will explain the official position soon.
But being strong today we have many enemies, and we can not say everything more here... sorry.
The only one thing I can say about the one today's secret of WFF-WBBF:
we are on the right way and it seems we will have a number of the Events much bigger than that one promissed of "B&A".

And we do have had such bigger Events before!
Dear friends, our World Sport Center changes placing from USA to a number of other Countries of other Continents.
You want this or not!
And this is a real fact today!
wff_edita Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:The problems that the “B&A” in California were facing were the many threats and delays. Yes, it would have helped to have a team of WFF-WBBF guarantee teams 5-8 Competitors from Europe, Asia, and Africa in each Category.

What do you think?

Mike

Dear Michael,
But being strong today we have many enemies, and we can not say everything more here... sorry.
we are on the right way and it seems we will have a number of the Events much bigger than that one promissed of "B&A".

Dear friends, our World Sport Center changes placing from USA to a number of other Countries of other Continents.
You want this or not!

WFF steps ahead of opther federations now.
Ivana Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

What do you think?

Mike

Dear Michael,

You want this or not!

this october great wff contest in poland.
Eva Wrote:
Ivana Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

What do you think?

Mike

Dear Michael,

You want this or not!

this october great wff contest in poland.

:roll:
I admire what Mike Glass does for all International Sport movement.
He does his best to improve the sport situation in USA, but it is not easy.
Confrontation is fierce,
Such is our life in sport, especially in the BIG SPORT.
One step forward and the day you are the Leader, at once You have a thousand enemies...
Speaking about Mike Glass I can say only good and warm words.
Mike is the only one representative from USa who came and did the REAL THINGS here in Europe. When some other persons came and did nothing...
Director WFF-WBBF Pro Division,
President WFF-WBBF Russia
andrej_wff Wrote:I admire what Mike Glass does for all International Sport movement.
Confrontation is fierce,
One step forward and the day you are the Leader, at once You have a thousand enemies...
Mike is the only one representative from USa who came and did the REAL THINGS here in Europe. When some other persons came and did nothing...

I will never forget last year Michael Glass being present at the International Press Conference and the Official Meeting in the Parliament Lithuania.
He was representing our Sport at the High Level, he was representing the Continent of America, he was representing USA.
And he did it very well.
wff_edita Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:I admire what Mike Glass does for all International Sport movement.
Confrontation is fierce,

I will never forget last year Michael Glass being present at the International Press Conference and the Official Meeting in the Parliament Lithuania.
He was representing our Sport at the High Level, he was representing the Continent of America, he was representing USA.
And he did it very well.

This is worth thinking over...
Jenny Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
Confrontation is fierce,

And he did it very well.

This is worth thinking over...

Slowly but America will get iit's power back one day.
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind and understanding words of encouragement directed to the USA. We will continue to do what we can for the WFF-WBBF in the USA.

Yes, we are facing many problems here in the USA. My personal Training business is down by 50% from last year. Hundreds and thousands per day are being laid off from their jobs and are trying to get new ones. Thousands have been forced out of their homes because of bad loans; the Federal Government is taking over several banks. If one has over $100, 000, 00 in some banks they are unable to draw out the balance. Fires have wiped out hundreds of homes in the Northern and Southern California. Gas per gallon is reaching record high numbers and the SUV car market has fallen off the cliff. We are hoping for a better Cana date for the presidency in October.

All we can do is hang in their and ride out the storm.

Again, thanks for your positive thoughts.

Regards,

Mike Glass

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind and understanding words of encouragement directed to the USA. We will continue to do what we can for the WFF-WBBF in the USA.

Yes, we are facing many problems here in the USA. My personal Training business is down by 50% from last year. Hundreds and thousands per day are being laid off from their jobs and are trying to get new ones. Thousands have been forced out of their homes because of bad loans; the Federal Government is taking over several banks. If one has over $100, 000, 00 in some banks they are unable to draw out the balance. Fires have wiped out hundreds of homes in the Northern and Southern California. Gas per gallon is reaching record high numbers and the SUV car market has fallen off the cliff. We are hoping for a better Cana date for the presidency in October.

Regards,

Mike Glass
Yes, we understand what is going on. We hope for the best and we fell strong on the path we have chosen.
Director WFF-WBBF Pro Division,
President WFF-WBBF Russia
andrej_wff Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Friends,

Regards,

Mike Glass
Yes, we understand what is going on. We hope for the best and we fell strong on the path we have chosen.

It is a very plain explanation.
Today we received a letter from Mexico.
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO writes:

Dear Edmundas:
I'm very glad to write you a few lines. I will appreciate a lot if you can read this and send me a mail back.
I'm working a lot in the proyect of WFF and WBBF Mexico.
I invited lots of friends and businessmen of course.
For joint in to the Federation, we have worked a lot in the Constitution of the WFF-WBBF federation in Mexico.
The first part of the project is have had the WFF-WBBF Championship in Mexico,
This first Competition I think so will be for the 1-st of November,
The place is a prestigious and beautiful place in Mexico.
This place is only used for the best shows on my country. The capacity of the place is about 2000 thousand people.
We are expecting that we could have about 200 athletes of all the country.
I need for all the Governmental and official tramits in Mexico.
Give me the confirmation letter to nomination for Mexico of WFF and WFFB. This is very important for us.
The third thing is the judges. I need your autorization for capacited some experienced people in judjing in the rules of qualification of WFF because I need theme por judge the Mexico Championship.
The four and the most important of my questions is about the WFF-WBBF Championship in Lituania on November 22.
We will select five or maybe six athletes for this.
Obviusly that will be the best athletes form Mexico in each category but I understand that your championship in Vilnius these time is only Pro and non amateur.
The level of my athletes is very high.
I will send you the curriculum and fotos of each one posibly athlete that could compete in this championship.
The fifth and very important to us is if you could came to Mexico to stay like an Honor invited in our event on November 1???
This will be wonderful.
Well, dear Edmundas, we want to tell You a lot of things.
I would be very glad if you give the answers as soon as possible.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano