Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
That is very interesting.
2000 WFF Amateur Europe Championship Category Awards
E.Sendriene Wrote:2000 WFF Amateur Europe Championship Category Awards

Who is the man in the centre?
Matthew Wrote:

Sigitas Griskenas from Lithuania. He is WFF World Champion (1997, 1999).
Dita Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:

Sigitas Griskenas from Lithuania. He is WFF World Champion (1997, 1999).

I see. Thanks.
Edita Sendriene Wrote:To prepare the future visit of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Dubay (UAE), representatives of this country are coming from UAE to Lithuanaia this weekend.

Personal cards of the Arab delegates are very informative:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:To prepare the future visit of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Dubay (UAE), representatives of this country are coming from UAE to Lithuanaia this weekend.

Personal cards of the Arab delegates are very informative:

I understand everything...
HASSAN AL SAKA,
WFF representative in Arab Countries,
NABBA Pro "Universe" Winner
E.Sendriene Wrote:HASSAN AL SAKA,
WFF representative in Arab Countries,
NABBA Pro "Universe" Winner

Good!
WFF-International logo was created basing on the figure of this famous girl
E.Sendriene Wrote:WFF-International logo was created basing on the figure of this famous girl

Who is it?
samuel Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:WFF-International logo was created basing on the figure of this famous girl

Who is it?

The Italian competitor.
Dita Wrote:
samuel Wrote:

Who is it?

The Italian competitor.

Who is it?
2000 WFF Europe Championship.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from France.
French Sponsors are not against sponsoring WFF Junior Championships:

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from France.
French Sponsors are not against sponsoring WFF Junior Championships:

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Fine!
CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988
Sendriene E. Wrote:CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988

CARLA DUNLAP is General Director of Meschelle Boyko Co. in USA.
wff_darius Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988

CARLA DUNLAP is General Director of Meschelle Boyko Co. in USA.

So shie is still connected with sport.
2000 WFF Europe Championships.
Italian ROSA GIOVANNA congratulates MASSIMO MONACO winning the contest
Sendriene E. Wrote:2000 WFF Europe Championships.

Viva Italia!
Tasca Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:2000 WFF Europe Championships.

Viva Italia!

That was the first great win of Massimo.
The first in East Europe World fitness champion EDITA DAUBARAITE (Lithuania) and the first in East Europe World bodybuilding champion SERGEJ OGORODNIKOV (Russia).
FOTO: 1996
Sendriene E. Wrote:The first in East Europe World fitness champion EDITA DAUBARAITE (Lithuania) and the first in East Europe World bodybuilding champion SERGEJ OGORODNIKOV (Russia).

Interesting foto.
vasilij Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:The first in East Europe World fitness champion EDITA DAUBARAITE (Lithuania) and the first in East Europe World bodybuilding champion SERGEJ OGORODNIKOV (Russia).

Interesting foto.

You have so many historic pictures!
VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ (Lithuania) is going to write a book on bodybuilding history.
He is a well known bodybuilding trainer and organized, a poet, a drama wrtitter.
We hope the book will have a great success.
On the foto:
WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ
Sendriene E. Wrote:VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ (Lithuania) is going to write a book on bodybuilding history.
He is a well known bodybuilding trainer and organized, a poet, a drama wrtitter.
We hope the book will have a great success.
On the foto:
WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ

This will be interesting to read!
President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the first ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER's trainer KURT MARNUL (Austria)
D.Darius Wrote:President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the first ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER's trainer KURT MARNUL (Austria)

Great!
"Miss Olympia" Champion CARLA DUNLAP and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (1990, New York, USA)