Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2021. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS.
ROBERT DURANTON.
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
ROBERT DURANTON
French bodybuilder and wrestler ROBERT DURANTON was four times national bodybuilding champion of France (1948, 1949, 1950, 1951). In 1951 at the N.A.B.B.A. «Mr. Universe“ ROBERT DURANTON was among twelve participants was in the second place. The champion was British REG PARK, the third was British OSCAR HEIDENSTAM and the fifth was JOE WEIDER from Canada.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TOM SANSONE.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
TOM SANSONE
American bodybuilder TOM SANSONE (1935 – 1974) started participating at AAU contests in 1954. In 1957 he took the second place at the A.A.U. “Mr. America” and in 1958 he won this competition. In 1963 TOM SANSONE wins the N.A.B.B.A. amateur “Mr. Universe” contest.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

ED THERIAULT.
ED THERIAULT.
ED THERIAULT (1919 – 2003) participated only at the I.F.B.B. contests. In 1947 and 1949 he beceme the winner of the „Canada‘s Most Perfect Physique“. In 1948 he became the winner of the „Mr. Eastern North America“. In 1950 ED THERIAULT became the winner of the „Best Developed Athlete in America“ competition. In 1959 he became the winner of the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

TOMMY KONO.
TOMMY KONO.
BOB HOFFMAN’s student Japaneese origin USA athlete TOMMY KONO (Tamio "Tommy" Kono, 1930 – 2016 m.) was two times Olympic and six times World Weightlifting Champion.
TOMMY KONO was four times F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ Champion (1954, 1955, 1957, 1961) and three times N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ Winner (1955, 1957, 1961).
INFORMATION.

JOHN FARBOTNIK.
JOHN FARBOTNIK.
BOB HOFFMAN‘s student American bodybuilder JOHN FARBOTNIK (John Farbotnik, 1925 - 1998) started participating at bodybuilding contests in 1946. At the 1947 F.I.H. „Mr. Universe“ he was on the second place. At the 1950 F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ JOHN FARBOTNIK became the Over All Winner. At the 1951 A.A.U. Professional „Mr. America“ he became the Champion.
INFORMATION.

REG LEWIS.
REG LEWIS.
We know American bodybuilder and film star REG LEWIS (Reginald Bernie Lewis, 1936 – 2021) by his participation at the A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A., I.F.B.B., W.B.B.G. and N.B.A. competitions. In 1965 REG LEWIS became the Winner of the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” and I.F.B.B. “Mr. America”. In 1970 he was on the third place at the I.F.B.B. “Mr. Olympia” after ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and SERGIO OLIVA.
INFORMATION.

RAY SCHAEFER.
RAY SCHAEFER
At sixties of the last century American bodybuilder RAY SCHAEFER (Raymond Schaefer, 1933) was participating at the A.A.U. and N.A.B.B.A. contests. After his winning at the 1956 A.A.U. “Mr. America” he was compared with JOHN GRIMEK. Also in 1956 RAY SCHAEFER became the Winner of the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.

EARL MAYNARD.
EARL MAYNARD.
In 1959 a former British colony Barbados bodybuilder and wrestler EARL MAYNARD (1935) became Europe Champion. Next year he won „Mr. England“. In 1964 EARL MAYNARD became N.A.B.B.A. Pro „Mr. Universe“ Winner. Amateur winner then was  American JOHN HEWLETT. In 1965 he won I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“ and at I.F.B.B. „Mr. Olympia“ was in the third place after LARRY SCOTT and HAROLD POOLE.
INFORMATION.

JULES BACON.
JULES BACON
In 1943 American bodybuilder JULES BACON (Jules Bacon, 1917-2007) became the A.A.U. “Mr. America” Champion. In 1953 he won the 2-d Place at the N.A.B.B.A. Professional “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.

LEO ROBERT.
LEO ROBERT
Canada bodybuilder French origin LEO ROBERT (1921 – 2016)  started competing in 1947. That were contests of A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B.. In 1949 and 1950 at the A.A.U. “Mr. America” he took the second place. In 1955 LEO ROBERT became the Over All Winner of the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.

JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL.
JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL.
USA bodybuilder JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL (1940 - 1994) started competing in 1959. After his winnings at local level competitions in 1960 he became the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Univese“ and „Mr. World“ Champion. In 1966, 1967, 1968 JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL wins the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

VERN WEAVER.
VERN WEAVER.
USA bodybuilder VERN WEAVER (1937 - 1993) was representing BOB HOFFMAN’s “York Barbell” Gym. A number of years he was competing among such athletes as JULES BACON, HAROLD POOLE, BILL SENO, CRAIG WHITEHAND. Finally in 1963 VERN WEAVER became the Over All Champion of the A.A.U. “ Mr. America”.
INFORMATION.

VASILIEFF VAL.
VASILIEFF VAL.
USA weightlifter and bodybuilder VAL VASILIEFF (1936) took part at forty contests. In 1964 VAL VASILIEFF became the A.A.U. “Mr. America” Champion winning over thirty nine athletes including SERGIO OLIVA.
INFORMATION.

1936. BERLIN OLYMPIC GAMES. NACIES SALUTED BY A JEW.
HITLER WAS NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.
World sport history is connected with the political system. Bodybuilding too. History often presents things that are difficult to explain. Since 1923 until 1938 six Ministers of Sport were shot in the U.S.S.R.. In 1936 for the positive work done for people ADOLF HITLER’s (1889-1945) ruled Germany got the right to organize summer and winter Olympic Games. On January 27, 1939 ADOLF HITLER was nominated for the Nobel peace prize by a Sweden Parliament member ERIK GOTTFRID CHRISTIAN BRANDT (1884-1955). Though on January 24, 1939 twelve Sweden Parliament members nominated the British Prime Minister ARTHUR NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN (1869-1940) for the Nobel Peace Prize.
1936. BERLIN OLYMPIC GAMES. NACIES SALUTED BY A JEW. HELENA MAYER.
Born in Germany lived in the USA Jewish origin HELENA MAYER (Helena Julie Mayer, 1910 – 1953) was four times World fence Champion. In 1935 she left Germany when nacy started prosecuting jews. HELENA MAYER returned from US to Germany to participate at the 1936 Berlin Olimpic Games. Representing nacy Germany she won the Olympic Silver Medal. Receiving the Olympic Award she saluted the nacy salute.
INFORMATION.

PIERRE VANDENSTEENE.
PIERRE VANDENSTEENE
Professional Belgium bodybuilder PIERRE VANDENSTEENE was the first I.F.B.B. Over All Europe Champion (1966). In 1969 and 1974 he becomes I.F.B.B. Europe Champion again. In 1974 PIERRE VANDENSTEENE wins the I.F.B.B. World Championship.
INFORMATION.

1966 F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ IN BERLIN.
SCHWARZENEGGER – F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ WINNER.
1966 F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ IN BERLIN.
SCHWARZENEGGER – F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ WINNER.
In 1966 F.I.H.C. organized „Mr. Universe“ contest in Berlin (East Germany). The contest was held together with the World weightlifting championship. In the high class competed Austrian ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and Polish JAN WLODAREK. Category Winner was ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER. The Over All Winner was a student of BOB HOFFMAN  American BOB GAJDA (Robert Steven Gajda, “The Darkhouse”, 1940).
INFORMATION.

DON PETERS.
DON PETERS
Representing California „Muscle Beach“ American bodybuilder DON PETERS (1931 – 2001) was training at home. His home gym with a special place for swiming which was liked by ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and SERGIO OLIVA. From 1965 until 1983 DON PETERS participated at twenty six competions of A.A.U., I.F.B.B., W.B.B.G. and N.P.C.. In 1966 he became Over All Winner of I.F.B.B. „Mr. International“. In 1968 and 1969 DON PETERS won his categories at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

BOB GAJDA.
BOB GAJDA
Former boxer American bodybuilder and a student of BOB HOFFMAN  BOB GAJDA (Robert Steven Gajda, “The Darkhouse”, 1940) was involved in bodybuilding in 1955. The first contest was in 1959. In 1965 he won the A.A.U. “Most Muscular” contest. In 1966 BOB GAJDA won A.A.U. “Mr. America” and F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” winning over ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER.
INFORMATION.

GRIGORIJ NOVAK.
GRIGORIJ NOVAK
Jewish origin U.S.S.R. weightlifter GRIGORIJ NOVAK (Григорий Новак, 1919 – 1980) at the 1946 F.I.H. World weightlifting championship in Paris (France) was at the first place. Overcoming two weightlifters of the USA BOB HOFFMAN‘s team he was the first World weightlifting Champion in the history of the U.S.S.R.. then during a public festival GRIGORIJ NOVAK demonstrated World record to JOSIF STALIN (Иосиф Сталин, Джугашвили, 1878 – 1953). At the 1952 Olympic Games in Helsinki (Finland) GRIGORIJ NOVAK was in the second place after BOB HOFFMAN‘s student NORBERT SCHEMANSKY (Norbert "Norb" Schemansky, 1924 – 2016).
INFORMATION.

EARL CLARK.
EARL CLARK
USA bodybuilder EARL CLARK competed at various A.A.U. and N.A.B.B.A. contests from 1953 until 1963. In 1958  he won AAU Junior “Mr. America” and became Over All N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner. In 1962 and 1963 EARL CLARK placed high at N.A.B.B.A. Professional “Mr. Universe” competitions.
INFORMATION.

WORLD‘S BEST AMATEUR & PRO ATHLETES REPRESENTING ALL CONTINENTS.
WE DO THE SAME WORK AS OTHER FEDERATIONS, BUT OUR WAYS AND GOALS ARE DIFERENT.
W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. INTERNATIONAL SERIA MEGA EVENTS:
54-th „AMBER PRIX INTERNATIONAL“
32-d WORLD AM & PRO CHAMPIONSHIP
23-d WORLD „FIT-KID“ CHAMPIONSHIP
23-d WORLD DISABLED CHAMPIONSHIP
47-th LITHUANIA CUP OPEN
2021 INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS.
(September 4, 2021, Klaipeda, Lithuania).
OFFICIAL VISIT TO PARLIAMENT REPUBLIC LITHUANIA.
VISIT TO ROYAL PALACE LITHUANIA AND VILNIUS CATHEDRAL.
(September 6, 2021, Vilnius, Lithuania).
INFORMATION.

BILL SENO.
BILL SENO
American bodybuilder and model BILL SENO (1939) since 1962 until 1973 participated at the A.A.U. Contests. In 1963 he won the A.A.U. Junior „Most Muscular“. In 1964 overcoming SERGIO OLIVA BILL SENO won the A.A.U. „Most Muscular“.
INFORMATION.

STEVE MICHALIK.
STEVE MICHALIK
USA bodybuilder STEVE MICHALIK (1948 – 2012) participated at twenty four A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. bodybuilding competitions since 1968 until 1984. His best contest results are: 1972 A.A.U. “Mr. America” and 1975 N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner.
INFORMATION.

LOUIS MARTIN.
LOUIS MARTIN
Best British Weightlifter ever LOUIS MARTIN (1936 – 2015) was four times World weightlifting Champion and twice won medals at the Olympic Games. Since 1955 he started participating at the F.I.H.C. bodybuilding competitions and in 1961 won F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ and „Mr. Europe“.
INFORMATION.

JAN WLODAREK.
JAN WLODAREK
Since 1962 until 1971 Polish bodybuilder JAN WLODAREK participated at thirty seven competitions and won thirty of them. In 1966 he participated in East Berlin (German Democratic Republic) at the F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” in the same category with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER (Austria).
INFORMATION.

I.F.B.B. GOES ON PLAYING WITH DOPING TESTS. NOTHING NEW.
I.F.B.B. OFFICIAL ARUNAS PETRAITIS ARTICLE.
И.Ф.Б.Б. ПРОДОЛЖАЕТ МАНИПУЛИРОВАТЬ ТЕСТАМИ НА ДОПИНГ. НИЧЕГО НОВОГО.
СТАТЬЯ ПРЕДСТАВИТЕЛЯ И.Ф.Б.Б. АРУНАСА ПЕТРАЙТИСА.
I.F.B.B. MANIPULIACIJOS DOPINGO TESTAIS. NIEKO NAUJO.
ILGAMEČIO I.F.B.B. ATSTOVO ARŪNO PETRAIČIO STRAIPSNIS.
ifbb.ltu Teisėjavimas kultūrizmo varžybose
Gegužės 21 d., 05:40  · 
KARŠTAS KOMENTARAS / 8
Kultūrizmo „dievai“ ginkluojasi...švirkštais ir naujų įstatų „paniatkėmis“.
Nors besivadovaujantieji stereotipais daugelis kultūrizmą priskirtų prie labiausiai „chemizuotų“ užsiėmimų, argumentų turi ir galvojantys kitaip. Dopingo kontrolės procedūra – vienas jų. Pastaroji Lietuvos kultūrizmo ir kūno rengybos federacijoje, kaip ir jos motininėje įmonėje – tarptautinėje IFBB – jau seniai nebėra kažkoks ypatingas reiškinys. Dopingo testai vykdomi jau ne vieną dešimtį metų, o minimos federacijos yra vienintelės kultūrizmo organizacijos, kurių varžybose lankosi dopingo kontrolieriai. Tokio vizito būta ir 2021-ųjų balandį Kėdainiuose vykusiame šalies kultūrizmo čempionate, kur buvo paimti keli mėginiai.
Atrodytų, jog visa tai jau virto paprasta rutinine procedūra. Tiesa, ją paįvairina nebent vienas-kitas nutikimas, kai, pasirodžius Lietuvos Antidopingo agentūros kontrolieriams, ne kuris atletas atsisakydavo atlikti testą ar bandydavo „dingti“ iš varžybų. Suprantama, susilaukdavo sankcijų, kaip kad ir teigiamo testo (iš šlapimo mėginio) atvejais.
Tačiau tikros sumaišties įnešė vienose Lietuvos kultūrizmo ir kūno rengybos federacijos varžybose Tauragėje pasirodę ne šalies Antidopingo agentūros specialistai, o varžybose budėjusi tauragiškė medikė. Mat pastaroji, net nesuabejojusi savo „įgaliojimais“ (?), švirkštu atliko „dopingo procedūrą“ - kraujo mėginio paėmimą. Tiesa, tai vyko ne jos, o vieno iš varžybų teisėjų ir organizatorių iniciatyva.
Gal ir nevertėtų rašyti apie tai, jei savo laiku būtų padarytos atitinkamos išvados ir sprendimai. Kai šito nebuvo, žinia, situacija visada gali pasikartoti...
Tuomet kraujo „testui“ buvo pasirinktas nepilnametis (!?) sportininkas, kurio treneris, turintis bemaž 20 metų dalyvavimo varžybose ir ne vienos dopingo kontrolės procedūros patirtį, sakė supratęs, kad tokie veiksmai – neteisėti. Bandęs protestuoti, bet galiausiai grasinant, kad jam nesutikus bus „tikrinami“ visi klubo atletai, nusileido ir neužkardė šio „dopingo kontrolės“ eksperimento. Jokio lydinčio dokumento po „testo“ irgi nebuvo gauta. Po kelių savaičių treneriui pranešta, jog „viskas gerai“ – nieko draudžiamo nerasta.
Atleto trenerio bandymas federacijos Valdyboje iškelti ir svarstyti šį klausimą, apčiuopiamų rezultatų irgi nedavė, nes nesugebėta (greičiau – net nenorėta (?!) išsiaiškinti, ar tokie veiksmai atitinka dopingo kontrolės procedūros aprašą ir taisykles. Galiausiai „įjungus durniuką“ visa tai buvo „numuilinta“...
Kultūrizmo bendruomenės nariai citavo ir viešus tokių „dopingo testų” iniciatoriaus žodžius, kad „ant dopingo bus tikrinami visi, kurie uždavinės klausimus”….Užsiminta, jog ir Lietuvos antidopingo agentūroje turima „savų žmonių“, ir kad žinoma iš kokio numerio buvo skambinama į agentūrą...Ir išties, norėdami sužinoti, kaip visa tai dera su teisiniais dalykais, treneriai skambino į LAA, tačiau reakcijos iš agentūros...nebuvo.
Girdint panašias, prisipažinsiu, skambančias fantasmagoriškai, istorijas, beliko sužinoti, kaip tokią Tauragėje vykusią „dopingo kontrolės procedūrą“ reglamentuoja Lietuvos antidopingo agentūros dokumentai, kurių kaip ir privalu laikytis Lietuvos kultūrizmo ir kūno rengybos federacijai.
Ir ką sako antidopingo kodekso taisyklės. Taip pat - kaip agentūroje dirbantys profesionalai vertina tokias Federacijoje užgimstančias iniciatyvas?
Lakoniškas LAA direktorės, nieko nežinojusios apie tokius „dopingo tyrimus“, atsakymas bylojo, jog svarbiausia dopingo procedūroje yra du dalykai: akredituoti specialistai ir Pasaulinės antidopingo agentūros sertifikuota įranga. Jei šito nėra, kaip kad ir šiuo atveju, tai apie jokius legalius veiksmus negali būti nė kalbos. Tai - paprasčiausia savivalė!
Aiškiau nebūna. Tačiau matant, kaip federacijoje buvo „sureaguota“ į tokį rimtą incidentą, nebėra ir abejonių valdybos narių nekompetencija bei neprofesionalumu. Mat šis į jokius rėmus netelpantis atvejas nebuvo ne tik kad deramai išnagrinėtas, bet ir atitinkamai įvertintas!?
Kodėl etikos standartus visiems peršančiai federacijai pakeliui su tokiais saviveiklininkais, besivadovaujančiais savo „paniatkėmis“? Nes kai nedaromos išvados, tai pati valdyba, nors ir bando (demagogiškai) deklaruoti kažkokius reputacijos, etikos ar profesionalumo standartus, tampa „vieno artisto teatro“ bendrininke!
Gal atsakymas – tiesiog paviršiuje: elgiamasi kaip „šeima“, kur vienas dangsto kitą. Žinia, kad peržengus vertybinį Rubikoną ir taip įrodžius ištikimybę, susaistai save nuožniomis taisyklėmis. Pagrindinė jų yra susijusi su lojalumu pagal „savas-svetimas“ kodą: kas ne „šeimoje“, tas – priešas. Gi „šeimos“ žmonės – neliečiami, kaip ir naujienos apie juos – tik arba „geros“, arba „gražios“.
Todėl ir nebestebina, jog vietoje reiklumo sau užsiimama kitokiais „rimtais“ reikalais: bausmių dalinimu už pasakytą „neteisingą“, kritišką ar išprovokuotą išsprūdusį žodį, įžeistą „karalienišką“ savimeilę ir pan. Tada ir visa kita atrodo kaip neverta dėmesio „smulkmė”, o esant garantuotam „šeimos“ pritarimui ir nebaudžiamumui, ne kurie kultūrizmo „dievai“ jau nesibodi ginkluotis…švirkštais.
Po tokios dvigubų standartų dozės su „nepastebėtu“ rąstu savo akyje, atėjo ir federacijos įstatų eilė, bandant ypatingos skubos tvarka, be atitinkamų argumentuotų išaiškinimų ir išdiskutuotų formuluočių, prastumti naują federacijos įstatų redakciją. Taip siekiant įteisinti „paniatkes“, padėsiančias galutinai užčiaupti bei išguiti nepriklausančius „šeimai“. Jau vien ko vertas „perliukas“, kai dėl narystės federacijoje reikės „rekomendacijų“. Taip desperatiškai bandoma kurti užtvaras naujiems galimai „nelojaliems“. Tuo pat metu tęsiant, kaip ir anksčiau, bandymus išeliminuoti iš organizacijos nepatogius vadovybei asmenis, tam pasitelkiant „krislo“ kitų akyse bei „nelojalumo“ įrodymų paieškas ir taip siekiant vieno - bet kokia kaina išsilaikyti valdžioje. Tuo pat metu pradeda lįsti ir finansiniai interesai.
Akivaizdu: trūksta elementaraus suvokimo, jog tik demokratiniu būdu išsakant ir keičiantis nuomonėmis, išklausant ir priimant kritiką, sutarimu ir kompromisų paieška, o ne „karų“ kurstymu galima mažinti priešpriešą bei susiskaldymą. Ir taip visiems kartu judėti pirmyn. Kai prasmė – noras rasti susitarimą neaštrinant santykių.
Dabar vietoje šito – „putinšenko“ ideologija grįstos kreivų veidrodžių karalystės kūrimas, kur tylėjimas, baimė ir nuolankumas – siekiamybė, kaip ir akcijos prieš kitaip mąstančius (t.y. nelojalius), juodieji sąrašai, „banai“ socialiniuose tinkluose, asmeniškumai, kompromato rinkimas, spaudimas ir kitos panašios priemonės. Juokaujama, jog jei jau ne kurios „užsikompleksavusios moterėlės užsiraukė – tai čia visam likusiam gyvenimui“?
Sakoma, jog norint pamatyti tikrąjį veidą, duok žmogui paragauti valdžios ir (ar) pinigų. Būtent tokios transformacijos dabar stebimos federacijoje.
Žinia, jog mus visur lydi pasirinkimai. Tačiau ar šiandien pasirinktas toks federacijos veikimo modelis jau neprimena juodojo humoro komedijos „Zero“ veikėjų, persirengusių iš po skverno nusipirktomis policininkų uniformomis ir taip įvedinėjančių savo „tvarką bei taisykles”.
Pasirinkimą, ar jiems pakeliui su panašių „vertybių“ propaguotojais, visada turi ir federacijos nariai.
Arūnas Petraitis, 2021 05 20”.

WFF-International Official Information Only
2021. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS.
W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. “MR. UNIVERSE” AND HOLLYWOOD ACTION STAR ALEXANDER NEVSKY JUST FINISHED NEW WESTERN "ASSAULT ON RIO BRAVO". 

“New Hollywood Western ASSAULT ON RIO BRAVO starring 3 times WFF-WBBF Mr. Universe Alexander Nevsky just wrapped production in Benson, Arizona. Film was directed by Joe Cornet (A Prayer for the Damned) and written by Craig Hamann (Boogie Boy). 

ASSAULT ON RIO BRAVO is an international co-production in between ETA Films, San Rafael Production and Hollywood Storm companies. Film is produced by Alexander Nevsky (Black Rose) and executive produced by Eric Brenner (Crazy Heart) and Joe Cornet.

Co-starring Matthias Hues (Dark Angel), Natalie Denise Sperl (Mank), Olivier Gruner (Savat), Kerry Goodwin (Promise) and Joe Cornet. Fight choreographer and stunt coordinator is Art Camacho (Half Past Dead & Half Past Dead 2). ASSAULT ON RIO BRAVO is a Hollywood film debut of a Russian actress and supermodel Anna Oris. 

Storyline:
Texas, 1875 - A bloodthirsty gang of outlaws is on the eve of attacking a border town to free their leader from prison. They're an army of ruthless killers known as the most dangerous gang in the West. Their plan is to burn the entire town to the ground with everyone who in it. But a handle of warriors led by a mysterious foreigner will stand in their way...

Composer Sean Murray (Deep Blue Sea 2) is serving as a co-producer and will create the musical score. Ruslan Vitryanyuk is a producer. Post production will take place in Los Angeles, editor is Cody Miller (Maximum Impact). First trailer of ASSAULT ON RIO BRAVO will be presented at the Marche du Film international film market in Cannes this July.
Alexander Nevsky, Anna Otis, Matthias Hues”.
INFORMATION.

EINO AKKILA.
EINO AKKILA
Bodybuilder of Sweeden EINO AKKILA since 1965 until 1979 participated at one hunderd fourty nine contests and fourty six times was the Winner. His best result achieved was the first palce in his category at the 1968 I.F.B.B. European Championship.
INFORMATION.

LEES JOHN.
LEES JOHN
British wrestler and bodybuilder JOHN LEES (1930) started participating in 1949. He was five times medalist at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ competition (1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956) and in 1950 and in 1957 he won his category at this contest. Also in 1957 JOHN LEES bacame the Over All Winner at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

ENUNLU AHMET.
ENUNLU AHMET
Since 1969 until 2000 the Turkish bodybuilder AHMET ENUNLU (1948) participated at the I.F.B.B., N.A.B.B.A. and W.A.B.B.A Contests. In 1970 and 1974 he became a Category Winner at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“. In 1977 and 1978 AHMET ENUNLU was the Over All Winner of the WA.B.B.A. World Championship. In 1979 he was the Over All Winner of N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ Competition and in 1982 and in 2000 he won his category at the I.F.B.B. World Championships.
INFORMATION.