Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION (WBBF)
WFF-WBBF International works with Arab World already four years.
After some time today WFF-WBBF Headquarters were contacted by our representatives in the United Arab Emirates again.
Dubay wants a WFF-WBBF Pro Contest...
Maybe in 2008 this will happen at last?
WFF-International Official Information Only
Lithuania newspapers today informe, that this weekend the best Lithuania Non Olympic Sportsmen will be Honored and Awdrded in Kaunas City Hall.
Among them 2007 WBBF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:Lithuania newspapers today informe, that this weekend the best Lithuania Non Olympic Sportsmen will be Honored and Awdrded in Kaunas City Hall.

Great!
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:Lithuania newspapers today informe, that this weekend the best Lithuania Non Olympic Sportsmen will be Honored and Awdrded in Kaunas City Hall.

Today WFF-WBBF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE was awarded by the Prime Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and Lithuania Non Olympic Committee with Diploma and Valuable Prersents
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:

Today WFF-WBBF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE was awarded by the Prime Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and Lithuania Non Olympic Committee with Diploma and Valuable Prersents
World's Sport Super Stars from Lithuania:
VIDAS BLEKAITIS (2007 World Strongman Champion),
JOLANTA MILERIUTE (2007 Fitness Pro World Champion),
ZYDRUNAS SAVICKAS (two times "Arnold Classic" Strongman Champion)
President WFF-WBBF federation of the City Kaunas KAROLIS ZILINSKAS will work on the common projects with the Lithuania Non Olympic Sports Committee.
During discussions some new ideas were born...
Already in 2008 WFF-WBBF is planing at least two great International Projects with Lithuania Non Olympic Committee.
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:During discussions some new ideas were born...
Already in 2008 WFF-WBBF is planing at least two great International Projects with Lithuania Non Olympic Committee.

These International WFF-WBBF projects were highly supported by the Vice Major City Kaunas STANISLOVAS BUSKEVICIUS
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:

Today newspapers write about this:
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:World's Sport Super Stars from Lithuania:
VIDAS BLEKAITIS (2007 World Strongman Champion),
JOLANTA MILERIUTE (2007 Fitness Pro World Champion),
ZYDRUNAS SAVICKAS (two times "Arnold Classic" Strongman Champion)

i know zydrunas. realy strong MAN...
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Austria.
A World Wide known German Company has intentions to work with our International Organization developing fitness World Wide.
Due to this their Representatives are flying today to Austria to meet the WFF-WBBF Officials and to start the negotiations there.
We will invite the Germans to the 2008 “Amber Prix International” and 2008 WFF-WBBF Europe Championships in Lithuania. But if they are in a hurry to start the common International Work, we will organize the meeting as soon as possible any place…
We will know more soon…
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Austria.
A World Wide known German Company has intentions to work with our International Organization developing fitness World Wide.
Due to this their Representatives are flying today to Austria to meet the WFF-WBBF Officials and to start the negotiations there.
We will invite the Germans to the 2008 “Amber Prix International” and 2008 WFF-WBBF Europe Championships in Lithuania. But if they are in a hurry to start the common International Work, we will organize the meeting as soon as possible any place…
We will know more soon…

Up to the moment we can give some more information on this question.
The German Firm which plans to cooperate the common work with WFF-WBBF International developing Fitness on the International Level has a Partner who wants to build Gyms in various East Europe Countries, 2 000 square meters each.
More info soon as there are many important questions to speak over!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Austria.
We will know more soon…

Up to the moment we can give some more information on this question.
The German Firm which plans to cooperate the common work with WFF-WBBF International developing Fitness on the International Level has a Partner who wants to build Gyms in various East Europe Countries, 2 000 square meters each.
More info soon as there are many important questions to speak over!

It seems to be very interesting!
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA::

Dear Edmundus,
I was referred to you by Wayne DeMilia.
I have been in the industry for 20 years and work as a photographer for magazines and supplements worldwide.
I’m impressed with your aggressive plans and wish you luck.
I have a very extensive library of photos of bodybuilders training and lifestyle and was wondering whether you have a magazine that might need photos for license.
Another idea is if your promoters worldwide have photos we might be able to make a deal for all your affiliates to have photos that I provide you or I can send them directly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Irvin J. Gelb
Los Angeles, CA
Irvine J. Gelb,

Is a great photographer and has a long history of great shots. He made many stars.

I received another email from another great photographer Bill Dobbins.

The pie in the bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, Aerobic industry is being cut very thin these days in the USA. Magazines and editors don’t pay the same pay scale they did in the 80’s-90. Could this be a sign of yet another extension of a recession?”

All the best,

Mike Glass – President WFF-WBBF North America®

READ EMAIL FROM “BILL DOBBINS”

Michael, as far as my photo shoots of women (and men) competitors, until recently, I've done most of the shoots on a "trade" basis, relying on website and magazine sales to make a living. But web traffic is down (the economy doesn't help) and the magazines are buying very few photos and not paying much. But there are so many competitors who want and need photos for websites, publicity and prints that I've set up a program to help get them what they need. Here is a link that explains:

http://www.billdobbins.com/PUBLIC/pages/...Shoot.html

I'd appreciate your passing this on to whoever might be interested. I know you have some terrific women competing for your organization and I also know how difficult it is for them to obtain high quality photos.

Thanks, be well.

Bill Dobbins
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA::

Dear Edmundus,
I was referred to you by Wayne DeMilia.
I have been in the industry for 20 years and work as a photographer for magazines and supplements worldwide.
I’m impressed with your aggressive plans and wish you luck.
I have a very extensive library of photos of bodybuilders training and lifestyle and was wondering whether you have a magazine that might need photos for license.
Another idea is if your promoters worldwide have photos we might be able to make a deal for all your affiliates to have photos that I provide you or I can send them directly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Irvin J. Gelb
Los Angeles, CA

:roll:
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received informatikon from USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA wrote:
Dear Ed, Gentlemen and Ladies,
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!
This is a true story put into words that is very eloquently done and published.
It is words showing our past-present-and-future.
We have to act as never before.
Below is an email from a dear friend of mine.
He too is sick and tired of abuse and continued threats by the violators of the Sport of bodybuilding, fitness, aerobic, fitness and model industry in the USA.
He is staging his own show on July 27 in Las Vegas.
He is offering 3 New Cars, 1 new motor Cycle, $1000.00 per class winners, $1,500.00 for Bikini Winner, and $800.00 to the winner of the arm wrestling.
He is giving the WFF-WBBF North America a free booth and banners from the stage.
And stage time on the microphone to invite other to join us and the problems we are facing.
He has shown interest in merging with us but will not deal or join with the violators of our sport ever!
Please log on to his site. www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com
Email:
Mike
astrid@internationalclassicslasvegas.com wrote:
Hello Mike,
Attached you will find our Poster.
I was not sure if you received our Other email.
You can call me at my office or I can call you too.
All the best and thanks for your help.
Ben
www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com
Dear Friends,
From 1991 World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) and World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International) often televise most Important International Events: World and Continental Championships.
WFF and WBBF Contest Reports were on “Eurosport”, Russian NTV, Lithuanian National, TV3, “Baltic”, LNK and some other TV’s.
Often these TV’ were making videos and DVD’s for popularizing our nice sport Internationally.
Last DVD was made from 2007 WFF-WBBF World Pro and Am Championships by the National TV Lithuania.
The greatest 2008 Event – 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria – will be televised too.
It will be held on May 16-19 in Klaipeda (Lithuania).
Supported by the State Republic Lithuania WFF-WBBF in Klaipeda will organize:
40-th “Amber Prix International”
WFF Amateur Europe Championship Open
WBBF Amateur Europe Championship Open
WBBF Pro Europe Championship Open.
These International Events again will be televised and a DVD will be made and spread World Wide.
Sendriene Edita Wrote:Dear Friends,
From 1991 World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) and World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International) often televise most Important International Events: World and Continental Championships.
WFF and WBBF Contest Reports were on “Eurosport”, Russian NTV, Lithuanian National, TV3, “Baltic”, LNK and some other TV’s.
Often these TV’ were making videos and DVD’s for popularizing our nice sport Internationally.
Last DVD was made from 2007 WFF-WBBF World Pro and Am Championships by the National TV Lithuania.
The greatest 2008 Event – 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria – will be televised too.
It will be held on May 16-19 in Klaipeda (Lithuania).
Supported by the State Republic Lithuania WFF-WBBF in Klaipeda will organize:
40-th “Amber Prix International”
WFF Amateur Europe Championship Open
WBBF Amateur Europe Championship Open
WBBF Pro Europe Championship Open.
These International Events again will be televised and a DVD will be made and spread World Wide.

Right after the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria on May 31 WFF and WBBF will organize the 2008 WFF-WBBF “Europe Grand Prix” in Trakay. In addition to the spectacular fights of the ancient Knights the WFF-WBBF Event will be held in the ancient Castle.
And again the Event will be televised and WFF-WBBF will produce a DVD disc from this extraordinary International Contest.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received informatikon from USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA wrote:
Dear Ed, Gentlemen and Ladies,
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!
This is a true story put into words that is very eloquently done and published.
It is words showing our past-present-and-future.
We have to act as never before.
Below is an email from a dear friend of mine.
He too is sick and tired of abuse and continued threats by the violators of the Sport of bodybuilding, fitness, aerobic, fitness and model industry in the USA.
He is staging his own show on July 27 in Las Vegas.
He is offering 3 New Cars, 1 new motor Cycle, $1000.00 per class winners, $1,500.00 for Bikini Winner, and $800.00 to the winner of the arm wrestling.
He is giving the WFF-WBBF North America a free booth and banners from the stage.
And stage time on the microphone to invite other to join us and the problems we are facing.
He has shown interest in merging with us but will not deal or join with the violators of our sport ever!
Please log on to his site. www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com
Email:
Mike
astrid@internationalclassicslasvegas.com wrote:
Hello Mike,
Attached you will find our Poster.
I was not sure if you received our Other email.
You can call me at my office or I can call you too.
All the best and thanks for your help.
Ben
www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com

That are nice words!
Along with other International Competitions World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) and World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International) hold annual International Contest “Lithuania Cup Open” (1994-2007).
During the period from 1994 to 2007 Teams from over 20 participated in the Event.
Among them most often Teams from Israel, England, Italy, Ireland, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Along with other International Competitions World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) and World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International) hold annual International Contest “Lithuania Cup Open” (1994-2007).
During the period from 1994 to 2007 Teams from over 20 participated in the Event.
Among them most often Teams from Israel, England, Italy, Ireland, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.

World Fitness Fedeartion
(WFF-International)
World Bodybuilding Federation
(WBBF-International)
International Contest "Lithuania Cup Open"
OVER ALL WINNERS
(1994-2007)
MEN
Year Over All Winner Mr. Country
2007 JURIJ SOLIONOV Lithuania
2006 ALEKSANDR LIUBOMIROV Latvia
2005 MARIUS LEONAVICIUS Lithuania
2004 VLADIMIR MARACHOVSKIJ Latvia
2003 MARIK STEFANOVIC Lithuania
2002 VLADISLAV LABUDZ Latvia
2001 MINDAUGAS KVASYS Lithuania
2000 ARTURAS BARTKUS Lithuania
1999 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania
1998 VLADISLAV PETROGRADOV Estonia
1997 GEDIMINAS BACEVICIUS Lithuania
1996 ROMAN IVANOV Russia
1995 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania
1994 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania

WOMEN
Year Over All Winner Miss Country
2007 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2006 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2005 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2004 MARINA BURINSKAJA Latvia
2003 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2002 ALEKSANDRA KUKRES Lithuania
2001 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2000 AKSANA LEN Lithuania
1999 LIJANA MASIULIENE Lithuania
1998 JULIJA KISELIOVA Lithuania
1997 EDITA DAUBARAITE Lithuania
1996 IRINA MISEVICIENE Lithuania
1995 SIMONA MISEVICIENE Lithuania
1994 IDALIJA KAMINSKAITE Lithuania
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Along with other International Competitions World Fitness Federation (WFF-International) and World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International) hold annual International Contest “Lithuania Cup Open” (1994-2007).

World Fitness Fedeartion
(WFF-International)
World Bodybuilding Federation
(WBBF-International)
International Contest "Lithuania Cup Open"
OVER ALL WINNERS
(1994-2007)
MEN
Year Over All Winner Mr. Country
2007 JURIJ SOLIONOV Lithuania
2006 ALEKSANDR LIUBOMIROV Latvia
2005 MARIUS LEONAVICIUS Lithuania
2004 VLADIMIR MARACHOVSKIJ Latvia
2003 MARIK STEFANOVIC Lithuania
2002 VLADISLAV LABUDZ Latvia
2001 MINDAUGAS KVASYS Lithuania
2000 ARTURAS BARTKUS Lithuania
1999 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania
1998 VLADISLAV PETROGRADOV Estonia
1997 GEDIMINAS BACEVICIUS Lithuania
1996 ROMAN IVANOV Russia
1995 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania
1994 ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS Lithuania

WOMEN
Year Over All Winner Miss Country
2007 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2006 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2005 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2004 MARINA BURINSKAJA Latvia
2003 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2002 ALEKSANDRA KUKRES Lithuania
2001 JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania
2000 AKSANA LEN Lithuania
1999 LIJANA MASIULIENE Lithuania
1998 JULIJA KISELIOVA Lithuania
1997 EDITA DAUBARAITE Lithuania
1996 IRINA MISEVICIENE Lithuania
1995 SIMONA MISEVICIENE Lithuania
1994 IDALIJA KAMINSKAITE Lithuania

Fine
South America arranged three WFF-WBBF South America Championships.
Last one terrific WFF-International Event in South America:

El Sr. Mario Monfardini (presidente de WFF Argentina) junto a su destacado equipo de colaboradores, supo llevar adelante un Campeonato Sudamericano, que en muchos momentos, nos hizo pensar que estábamos viviendo un Mundial.
Con la distinguida presencia del Presidente de la WFF South American Countries, el Sr. Jorge Cedale, el Sr. Milciades Martínez (Presidente WFF Paraguay), el Sr. Alejandro Giacomino (representando a WFF Uruguay), el Dr. Carmelo Russo, el Sr. Danilo Ayala, y las campeonas mundiales WFF Alejandra Rubio y Rosalía Dutra, tanto atletas como espectadores pudieron disfrutar de la mayor calidad de jurados en eventos de fitness de tamaña magnitud.
Las instalaciones del magnífico Domo del Centenario estuvieron colmadas de un público que alentó fervorosamente desde el comienzo hasta el final del Campeonato.The EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA:

WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION
SOUTH AMERICA
EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
NAME COUNTRY POSITION
JORGE CEDALE ARGENTINA PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
FERNANDA YOUGLAR ARGENTINA VICE PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
MARIO MONFARDINI ARGENTINA SECRETARY GENERAL
ANTONIO OSTA URUGUAY MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
MILCIADES MARTINEZ PARAGUAY MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
RONALDO OLIVEIRA BRASIL MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
MARIO MONFARDINI ARGENTINA MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
WFF secretary service Wrote:South America arranged three WFF-WBBF South America Championships.
Last one terrific WFF-International Event in South America:

El Sr. Mario Monfardini (presidente de WFF Argentina) junto a su destacado equipo de colaboradores, supo llevar adelante un Campeonato Sudamericano, que en muchos momentos, nos hizo pensar que estábamos viviendo un Mundial.
Con la distinguida presencia del Presidente de la WFF South American Countries, el Sr. Jorge Cedale, el Sr. Milciades Martínez (Presidente WFF Paraguay), el Sr. Alejandro Giacomino (representando a WFF Uruguay), el Dr. Carmelo Russo, el Sr. Danilo Ayala, y las campeonas mundiales WFF Alejandra Rubio y Rosalía Dutra, tanto atletas como espectadores pudieron disfrutar de la mayor calidad de jurados en eventos de fitness de tamaña magnitud.
Las instalaciones del magnífico Domo del Centenario estuvieron colmadas de un público que alentó fervorosamente desde el comienzo hasta el final del Campeonato.The EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA:

WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION
SOUTH AMERICA
EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
NAME COUNTRY POSITION
JORGE CEDALE ARGENTINA PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
FERNANDA YOUGLAR ARGENTINA VICE PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
MARIO MONFARDINI ARGENTINA SECRETARY GENERAL
ANTONIO OSTA URUGUAY MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
MILCIADES MARTINEZ PARAGUAY MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
RONALDO OLIVEIRA BRASIL MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF
MARIO MONFARDINI ARGENTINA MEMBER, NATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF

fine..
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed, that the National Federation WFF-WBBF Poland is preparing the official meeting of the WFF-WBBF International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Minister Sport Poland.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed, that the National Federation WFF-WBBF Poland is preparing the official meeting of the WFF-WBBF International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Minister Sport Poland.

That would be great!
Press still remembers the best WFF-WBBF Lithuania Sportsmen of 2007:
We are glad to inform about the info received from UK:
UK Bodybuilders are planing to participate at the autumn WFF-WBBF International Contests.