Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship.Poland
Numerable representatives Press and Television Poland took part at the Event:
wff_darius Wrote:Numerable representatives Press and Television Poland took part at the Event:
wff_darius Wrote:Numerable representatives Press and Television Poland took part at the Event:
Polish Journalists listened to WFF information attentively:
wff_darius Wrote:Polish Journalists listened to WFF information attentively:
The public interest in the Event was so great, that the Journalists went on speaking with the WFF Officials even after the official part:
wff_darius Wrote:The public interest in the Event was so great, that the Journalists went on speaking with the WFF Officials even after the official part:
A picture just after the press conference
After the Press Conference details of the meeting the Official Delegation Poland in the Parliament Lithuania were spoken over with the President City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ.
Preliminary time: November 16, 13.00, right before the 2007 WFF World Championships in Vilnius.
It is already not the first time when WFF-WBBF Headquarters in Poland are in the nice building "POD ORLEM"
wff_darius Wrote:Official meeting at "Kazimierz the Great" University:
2008 World Championship Member Organizing Committee JERZY GOTOWSKI, Bydgoszcz City Municipal Official KAZIMIERZ DROZD, Professor Dr.Habil MSc Eng JOSEF KUBIK, Rector Magnificus, International President WFF-WBBF EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI

This is the University historic revue:
Last weekend WFF Poland held 2007 National Championships (60 competitors).
It was a rehersal before the 2007 WFF Amateur World Championships in Vilnius.
wff_darius Wrote:Last weekend WFF Poland held 2007 National Championships (60 competitors).
It was a rehersal before the 2007 WFF Amateur World Championships in Vilnius.

this is good!
WFF PRESS CONFERENCE
(October 29, 2007, Bydgiszcz, Poland)

On October 29 the WFF (World Fitness Federation) Press Conference was held in the City of Bydgoszcz (Republic Poland).
In front of the television and press journalists Poland were present:
President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
President City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI
Tourism and Sport Official KAZIMIERZ DROZD
Member World Championship Organizing Committee JERZY GOTOWSKI
The questions spoken were:
1.Presentation of the 2008 World Amateur and Pro Championships (October 17-19, Opera Palace City Bydgoszcz, Poland)
2.Participation of the California Governor ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER at this International Event in Poland
3.Poland University Honor Title for ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER
4.Two meter high ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER’s statue for ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER
5.Other questions

Jolanta Mileriute
Secretary WFF-International
Polish Press already informs about 2008 WFF World Championships in Bydgoszcz:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Polish Press already informs about 2008 WFF World Championships in Bydgoszcz:

Fans are ready to meet ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER at 2008 WFF World in Poland:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Polish Press already informs about 2008 WFF World Championships in Bydgoszcz:

I like it!
Alicija Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

I like it!

still much time ahead...
Polish press goes on writing about the 2008 WFF World Amateur Championships in Bydgoszcz:

Mistrzostwa Świata w Fitness 2008 w Bydgoszczy
/fot. B. Czonkow /MWMedia
Poniedziałek, 5 listopada (09:08)
W dniach od 17 do 19 października 2008 r. w Operze Nova odbędą się Mistrzostwa Świata w Fitness. Podczas konferencji prasowej zaprezentowano szczegóły imprezy.
W konferencji udział wzięli m.in.: prezes Światowej Federacji Fitness Edmundas Daubaras, prezydent Bydgoszczy Konstanty Dombrowicz i prezes Polskiej Federacji Fitness Sportowego Andrzej Maciejewski. W przyszłorocznych mistrzostwach weźmie ok. 300 zawodników z ponad 30 krajów świata. Do rozdania będzie ok. 20 kompletów medali. Kobiety startować będą w sześciu kategoriach wiekowych: 10 lat, 12, 14, 16 i 18 (kategorie juniorskie), oraz do lat 21 i w kategorii open. Mężczyźni rywalizować będą w kategoriach: do lat 16, 18, 21 i open. Przewidziano też kategorię dla osób niepełnosprawnych.
Podczas konferencji (od lewej): prezes Polskiej Federacji Fitness Sportowego Andrzej Maciejewski, prezydent Bydgoszczy Konstanty Dombrowicz i prezes Światowej Federacji Fitness Edmundas Daubaras.
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:Polish press goes on writing about the 2008 WFF World Amateur Championships in Bydgoszcz:

Mistrzostwa Świata w Fitness 2008 w Bydgoszczy
/fot. B. Czonkow /MWMedia
Poniedziałek, 5 listopada (09:08)
W dniach od 17 do 19 października 2008 r. w Operze Nova odbędą się Mistrzostwa Świata w Fitness. Podczas konferencji prasowej zaprezentowano szczegóły imprezy.
W konferencji udział wzięli m.in.: prezes Światowej Federacji Fitness Edmundas Daubaras, prezydent Bydgoszczy Konstanty Dombrowicz i prezes Polskiej Federacji Fitness Sportowego Andrzej Maciejewski. W przyszłorocznych mistrzostwach weźmie ok. 300 zawodników z ponad 30 krajów świata. Do rozdania będzie ok. 20 kompletów medali. Kobiety startować będą w sześciu kategoriach wiekowych: 10 lat, 12, 14, 16 i 18 (kategorie juniorskie), oraz do lat 21 i w kategorii open. Mężczyźni rywalizować będą w kategoriach: do lat 16, 18, 21 i open. Przewidziano też kategorię dla osób niepełnosprawnych.
Podczas konferencji (od lewej): prezes Polskiej Federacji Fitness Sportowego Andrzej Maciejewski, prezydent Bydgoszczy Konstanty Dombrowicz i prezes Światowej Federacji Fitness Edmundas Daubaras.

there are more articles in press...
Today WFF-WBBF Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI has sent us to study the materials of the 2008 WFF Amateur World Championship, that will be held in Poland next year:

Dear Edmundas,

Przesyłam w załączeniu proponowany Regulamin - The Statute WM w fitness Bydgoszcz'2008

Proszę przeczytaj nanieś propozycje i wyślij na miją pocztę

Po nowym roku koniecznie musimy się spotkać i omówić wiele szczegółów

Pozdrawiam

Andrzej
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI has sent us to study the materials of the 2008 WFF Amateur World Championship, that will be held in Poland next year:

Dear Edmundas,

Przesyłam w załączeniu proponowany Regulamin - The Statute WM w fitness Bydgoszcz'2008

Pozdrawiam

Andrzej

Yes, it is done!
Alicija Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF Headquarters received a letter from Poland.

Dear Edmundas,

Pozdrawiam

Andrzej

Yes, it is done!

We are still discussing the Statute at the moment, but it will be published soon.
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,

Pozdrawiam

Andrzej

Yes, it is done!

We are still discussing the Statute at the moment, but it will be published soon.

ok. i wait...
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF federation Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI congratulates all of us vith the New Year.
He thanks the International Federation for the new 2008 WFF-WBBF Event's Calendar and he informs that he starts working on the preparation of 2008 WFF Amateur World Championships in Poland (October, Bydgoszcz).

Dear Edmundas,
Dziękuję za kalendarz imprez na 2008 rok.
Proszę o przesłanie adresów Narodowych Federacji Fitness, abym mógł im przesyłać informację o Mistrzostwach Świata w Bydgoszczy.
Przesyłam pozdrowienia
Andrzej
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF federation Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI congratulates all of us vith the New Year.
He thanks the International Federation for the new 2008 WFF-WBBF Event's Calendar and he informs that he starts working on the preparation of 2008 WFF Amateur World Championships in Poland (October, Bydgoszcz).

Dear Edmundas,
Dziękuję za kalendarz imprez na 2008 rok.
Proszę o przesłanie adresów Narodowych Federacji Fitness, abym mógł im przesyłać informację o Mistrzostwach Świata w Bydgoszczy.
Przesyłam pozdrowienia
Andrzej

it is fine...
27-th WFF-WBBF International Magazine writes about the International Activities in Poland
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:27-th WFF-WBBF International Magazine writes about the International Activities in Poland

Well done!