Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WFF-WBBF in Asia
Today we received one more letter from INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA , representing WFF-WBBF in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives:

DEAR SIR,
PLSD TO SEE SUCH PROGRESS IN INDIA.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD IN MIND.ANYWAY SINCE SOMEONE HAS STARTED WE WILL ONLY BE GLAD TO HELP.
BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA & MALDIVES.
PLS RESERVE THESE THREE LOCATIONS FOR THE MOMENT TO US.
BANGLADESH WILL BE STARTING THE LAUNCH IMMEDIATELY.
HOW DO WE GET A CONSTITUTION OF THE WBBF ?
OR IS IT IDENTICAL TO WFF CONSTITUTION?
WE ARE EXPECTING A MAJOR BATTLE WITH THE EXISTING ASIAN BB FED BUT WE ARE ORGANIZING OURSLEVES WELL FOR THIS.
AS YOU WILL BE IN INDIA IN EARLY JANUARY, I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THEN.
YOUR ASSITANCE AND ADVICE IN THIS MATTER IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA , representing WFF-WBBF in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives:

DEAR SIR,
PLSD TO SEE SUCH PROGRESS IN INDIA.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD IN MIND.ANYWAY SINCE SOMEONE HAS STARTED WE WILL ONLY BE GLAD TO HELP.
BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA & MALDIVES.
PLS RESERVE THESE THREE LOCATIONS FOR THE MOMENT TO US.
BANGLADESH WILL BE STARTING THE LAUNCH IMMEDIATELY.
HOW DO WE GET A CONSTITUTION OF THE WBBF ?
OR IS IT IDENTICAL TO WFF CONSTITUTION?
WE ARE EXPECTING A MAJOR BATTLE WITH THE EXISTING ASIAN BB FED BUT WE ARE ORGANIZING OURSLEVES WELL FOR THIS.
AS YOU WILL BE IN INDIA IN EARLY JANUARY, I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THEN.
YOUR ASSITANCE AND ADVICE IN THIS MATTER IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA

Just now we received one more letter on the same matter:

DEAR SIR,
AS YOU HAVE REFERED TO THE INDIA ORGANIZATION AS WFF-WBFF INDIA
WOULD IT BE AN IDEA FOR US STAT THIS ALSO ON THE SAME MANNER.E.G.
WFF-WBFF BANGLADESH ?
IF THIS IS OKA,THEN WE CAN GET CRACKING IMMEDIATELY.
WERE DO WE REGISTER THIS?
IS IT IMPORTANT THAT IT IS FIRST REGISTERED IN THE SPORTS MINISTRY? WHAT WE CAN DO IS REGISTER THIS AS A LOCAL SPORTS ORGANIZATION / CLUB THEN SPEEDILY COLLECT BB CLUBS AS MEMEBERS AND THEN ABSORB THE ENTIRE CLUBS IN BANGLADESH .
BY DOING THIS..THE EXISTING BB FED WOULD BE DYFUNCT.THUS,GIVING US NATIONAL RECOGNITION.
PLS INFORM EXACTLY HOW WE SHOULD GO ABOUT IT.
YOURS SINCERELY,
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA,
C.E.O.
ASIA
WFF-International Official Information Only
Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka. WFF-WBBF starts playing a great role in Asia:

DEAR SIR,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

1.BODYBUILDING=
THE KIND WE ENVISAGE IS NOT THAT WHICH IS FILLED WITH STEROIDS.THE PRESENT DAY MR.OLYMPIA IS GROTESQUE AND IS NOT FAVOURED IN THIS REGION.
I WAS SUPRISED TO FIND THIS VIEW COMMON ACROSS ALL OF INDIA,BANGLADESH,MALDIVES & SRI LANKA.ALL GYM MEMBERS ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS THROUGH DRUGS AND THEY DON'T WANT A BODY LIKE THAT.
HOWEVER,BODYBUILDING IS IMMENSELY POPULAR THOUGH NEVER PROPERLY MANAGED IN THIS REGION.WHICH IS WHAT WE NOW PLAN TO DO.

2.FITNESS=
CLEARLY FITNESS IS WHAT WE ALSO WISH TO PROMOTE AND ALSO GENERAL FITNESS FOR THE SOCIETY AT LARGE.THIS WILL PLAY AN INCREASINGLY VITAL ROLE BECAUSE IN THIS REGION LITTLE IS KNOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND WE CAN EASILY POPULARISE THIS.RISING INCOME LEVELS HAVE PUSHED MANY CHILDREN INTO JUNK FOODS SO PARENTS DO SEEK COUNSEL ABOUT BETTER BALANCED NOURISHMENT.NOT JUST PARENTS BUT ALSO GOVERNMENTS.SO WE ARE ON A GOOD FOOTING TO DO THIS.

3.CLUBS ORGANIZATION=
TO BE SUCCESSFUL & STRONG AS AN ORGANIZATION, WE MUST HAVE A LOYAL AND DIVERSIFIED MEMBERSHIP BASE.
ONE OUR NAME SPREADS LIKE WILD FIRE THEN WE HOPE TO HAVE ALL THE CLUBS JOINING US AND LEAVING THE OLD GUARD.
WITHOUT MEMBER CLUBS , THE OLD GUARD WILL FALL..
WE HAVE CHOSEN BANGLADESH FOR THIS BATTLE BECAUSE WE ARE STRONGEST HERE AND THE IFFB - ASIAN FED IS WEAKEST HERE.THIS TOPPLES, IT WILL HAVE A DOMINO EFFECT ACROSS ASIA.

4.IFBB - MALDIVES=
WE ARE ABOUT TO INITIATE LITIGATION AGAINST THE PRESIDENT, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE GEN.SEC OF THE SOUTH ASIAN BB FED.
THE CORRESPONDENCE TO THIS EFECT WILL BE MAILED SEPERATELY FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

5.MEETING IN POLAND=
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INVITATION.PRESENTLY I MUST HAVE THIS OFFICE AND ITS NETWORKED BRANCHES IN BANGLADESH RUNNING.THEN WE DO THE SAME IN INDIA.I AM WORKING SEVEN DAYS A WEEK , 16 HRS A DAY BECAUSE OF THIS, SO MANY HOLIDAYS TO ACHIEVE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION.I BELIEVE VERY FERVERENTLY, THAT FITNESS, HEALTH,BODYBUILDING WILL PLAY A ROLE AS VITAL AS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THESE COUNTRIES.SO LET ME FIRST GET THIS FOUNDATION COMPLEATED..
WE WANT YOUR SUPPRT FOR THIS AS WELL..
THEN LET ME MEET YOU ,HAVING ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING SOLID.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka. WFF-WBBF starts playing a great role in Asia:

DEAR SIR,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

1.BODYBUILDING=
THE KIND WE ENVISAGE IS NOT THAT WHICH IS FILLED WITH STEROIDS.THE PRESENT DAY MR.OLYMPIA IS GROTESQUE AND IS NOT FAVOURED IN THIS REGION.
I WAS SUPRISED TO FIND THIS VIEW COMMON ACROSS ALL OF INDIA,BANGLADESH,MALDIVES & SRI LANKA.ALL GYM MEMBERS ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS THROUGH DRUGS AND THEY DON'T WANT A BODY LIKE THAT.
HOWEVER,BODYBUILDING IS IMMENSELY POPULAR THOUGH NEVER PROPERLY MANAGED IN THIS REGION.WHICH IS WHAT WE NOW PLAN TO DO.

2.FITNESS=
CLEARLY FITNESS IS WHAT WE ALSO WISH TO PROMOTE AND ALSO GENERAL FITNESS FOR THE SOCIETY AT LARGE.THIS WILL PLAY AN INCREASINGLY VITAL ROLE BECAUSE IN THIS REGION LITTLE IS KNOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND WE CAN EASILY POPULARISE THIS.RISING INCOME LEVELS HAVE PUSHED MANY CHILDREN INTO JUNK FOODS SO PARENTS DO SEEK COUNSEL ABOUT BETTER BALANCED NOURISHMENT.NOT JUST PARENTS BUT ALSO GOVERNMENTS.SO WE ARE ON A GOOD FOOTING TO DO THIS.

3.CLUBS ORGANIZATION=
TO BE SUCCESSFUL & STRONG AS AN ORGANIZATION, WE MUST HAVE A LOYAL AND DIVERSIFIED MEMBERSHIP BASE.
ONE OUR NAME SPREADS LIKE WILD FIRE THEN WE HOPE TO HAVE ALL THE CLUBS JOINING US AND LEAVING THE OLD GUARD.
WITHOUT MEMBER CLUBS , THE OLD GUARD WILL FALL..
WE HAVE CHOSEN BANGLADESH FOR THIS BATTLE BECAUSE WE ARE STRONGEST HERE AND THE IFFB - ASIAN FED IS WEAKEST HERE.THIS TOPPLES, IT WILL HAVE A DOMINO EFFECT ACROSS ASIA.

4.IFBB - MALDIVES=
WE ARE ABOUT TO INITIATE LITIGATION AGAINST THE PRESIDENT, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE GEN.SEC OF THE SOUTH ASIAN BB FED.
THE CORRESPONDENCE TO THIS EFECT WILL BE MAILED SEPERATELY FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

5.MEETING IN POLAND=
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INVITATION.PRESENTLY I MUST HAVE THIS OFFICE AND ITS NETWORKED BRANCHES IN BANGLADESH RUNNING.THEN WE DO THE SAME IN INDIA.I AM WORKING SEVEN DAYS A WEEK , 16 HRS A DAY BECAUSE OF THIS, SO MANY HOLIDAYS TO ACHIEVE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION.I BELIEVE VERY FERVERENTLY, THAT FITNESS, HEALTH,BODYBUILDING WILL PLAY A ROLE AS VITAL AS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THESE COUNTRIES.SO LET ME FIRST GET THIS FOUNDATION COMPLEATED..
WE WANT YOUR SUPPRT FOR THIS AS WELL..
THEN LET ME MEET YOU ,HAVING ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING SOLID.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL

:roll:
Today we received a letter from Asia.
WFF-WBBF Official in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldines INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE JUST PUTTING OUR NEW OFFICE INTO PLACE..
JUST GIVE ME A FEW DAYS TILL I GET BACK TO A NORMAL ROUTINE.
WE WILL HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONING OFFICE THEN.
BEST RGDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

HELLO, MR EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, BIG PRESIDENT WFF!!!

i am very happy that you are invite me for participate for fitness
event and this is a big wish for me.
but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
but if possible for you, post for me the dvd of last year fitness event
I am in the germany now and 2 week latter my body is 100 % ready!
BECAUSE i am going to participate in mr universe 2008 only for 1 place.
and also give me the certificate of best poser!
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)
Today we received a letter from India.
WFF-WBBF India Official MAHESH LOHAR wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Be sure that hence forward only WFF-WBBF Events wiill be get organized in INDIA.
Please note that every year there will be one WFF-WBBF Event in India.
Please be sure about our new attachment with you and only time will prove it!
I am coming to Lithuania with agrreement and guaranty letter.
Please note that WFF-WBBF Event in India will be huge event unforgotale for years.
Mahesh Lohar
edita_wff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)
WFF-WBBF India changes the dates of the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Mumbai: from the previous January 17-18 to the February 7-8.
Today we received a letter from India.
There was intensive correspondence and intensive work to help the India Officials to get the EU visas.
Parliament Lithuania, Governmental institutions assisted a lot.
Even the Minister of the Inner Affairs personally gave premition to give the entry Visas direct at the airport Vilnius, but it was too late…
According the today’s letter next week the India Officials are coming to Lithuania to sign the Contract for the 2009 WFF World Championships that will be held in India.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from India.
There was intensive correspondence and intensive work to help the India Officials to get the EU visas.
Parliament Lithuania, Governmental institutions assisted a lot.
Even the Minister of the Inner Affairs personally gave premition to give the entry Visas direct at the airport Vilnius, but it was too late…
According the today’s letter next week the India Officials are coming to Lithuania to sign the Contract for the 2009 WFF World Championships that will be held in India.
Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh:

DEAR SIR,
SEASONS GREETINGS !!!!!
WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND CAN WORK...
I HAVE ALREADY SET IN MOTION THE WAVE TO START WFF IN SRI LANKA WITH A NEW
SPORTS CLUB.
WE PLAN TO MAKE YOUR CONSTITUTION ALSO A PART OF OURS AND BE THE COUNTRY
REPRESENTATIVE.
AFTER NEW YEAR WE WILL NEED OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE TO GET IT ALL
REGISTERED.
I AM ATTACHING HERE WITH THE SRI LANKAN OFFICIAL REGISTERTRATION CERTIFICATE
FOR YOUR FILES.
P.S.MAKING HEADWAY IN BANGLADESH AS WELL.
BEST RGDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka:

DEAR SIR,
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED OUR FORMAL LETTER REQUESTING YOUR HONOURABLE REPRESENTATION IN SRI LANKA.
WE HAVE ACTUALLY SPONSORED THE "MR.SRI LANKA 2006" BEFORE AND WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO DO ANOTHER SHOW IN 2009 WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION;NOT JUST IN SRI LANKA,BUT ALSO IN BANGLADESH AND MALDIVES.
WITH OFFICES IN BOTH SRI LANKA & BANGLADESH WE ARE IN A UNIQUE POSITION TO PROMOTE YOUR ORGANZATION AS WELL AS THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING POSITIVELY FROM YOU,
WISHING YOU AND ALL IN THE OFFICE A SPLENDID 2009 ??
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka:

DEAR SIR,
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED OUR FORMAL LETTER REQUESTING YOUR HONOURABLE REPRESENTATION IN SRI LANKA.
WE HAVE ACTUALLY SPONSORED THE "MR.SRI LANKA 2006" BEFORE AND WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO DO ANOTHER SHOW IN 2009 WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION;NOT JUST IN SRI LANKA,BUT ALSO IN BANGLADESH AND MALDIVES.
WITH OFFICES IN BOTH SRI LANKA & BANGLADESH WE ARE IN A UNIQUE POSITION TO PROMOTE YOUR ORGANZATION AS WELL AS THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN ASIA.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING POSITIVELY FROM YOU,
WISHING YOU AND ALL IN THE OFFICE A SPLENDID 2009 ??
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka:

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE MOST ENCOURAGED TO LEARN OF THE GREAT SUCCESS YOU HAVE HAD WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION AND ASSURE OUR FULLEST SUPPORT IN THE FUTURE.
WE ARE PRESNETLY MAKING PLANS TO HOST A MR.CHAMP CONTEST IN FOUR ASIAN COUNTIRES.
MEANWHILE WE WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IF WE CAN HAVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN START THE ENERGETIC CAMPAIGN TO ASSERT OURSELVES IN THE LOCAL OFFICIALDOM.
THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF REQUESTS ABOUT REPRESENTING A COUNTRY...
AGAIN, OUR BEST WISHES FORTHE NEW YEAR!
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from India:
Delegation India is coming to talks with the President WFF International Edmundas Daubaras:

Dear Edmundas,
Happy New Year!
As you know the the tererist attack on Mumbai,and afterwards War-like situation with Pakistan,we were very much confused with the situation.But now situation is very much setteled.Though there will be military attacks on tererist camp
in Pakistan ,there is very less chances of full fleged war with Pakietan.
How about holding World Championship at the end of March 2009?
If you are free on 15/20 January 2009,I will come to Vilnius to finalise the details of championship.And then I will require invitation from you foe visa purpose.
Thanking you
waiting for your reply.
Mahesh
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Today we received one more letter from Sri Lanka.
Asia unites it’s efforts and enters the WFF-WBBF International:

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE MOST DESIREOUS OF HAVING A CONTEST IN OUR REGION.[SRI LANKA,BANGLADESH,MALDIVES & PERHAPS INDIA-IF YOU WILL].
I HAVE SPOKEN AT LENGTH WITH OUR U.S. PRINCIPALS AND THEY ARE KEEN TO SEND BODYBUILDERS FOR THE SHOW.
IF WE DO THIS FOR THE ENTIRE REGION THEN IT WILL BE A FANTASTIC SHOW.
OF COURSE WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BLESSINGS AND SUPPORT FOR THIS.
NOW WE HAVE A INSTITUTIONALISED SPORT ORGANIZATION IN SRI LANKA. WHAT WE NEED FROM WFF-WBBF IS YOUR FORMAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION FOR SRI LANKA.
THE LOCAL BODYBUILDERS ARE TRUELY FED UP WITH THE IFBB-RUN CAHOTS IN SRI LANKA.
FOR YEARS CURUPTION HAS BEEN THE ORDER OF THE DAY FOR THE ASIAN BB FED. NOW WE ARE CHANGING ALL THAT.
WE HAVE THE RESOURCES,THE MANPOWER,THE WILL TO FIGHT THIS ON 3-4 BATTEFRONTS IN THIS REGION.
SUPPORT US AND WE WILL WIN.
LET US START NOW BECAUSE TIME IS OF THE ESSENSE.
WE MUST STRIKE WHEN THE IRON IS HOT.
SHOW THEM YOUR OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION FOR SRI LANKA AND OUR PLANS FOR BANGLADESH.
LET US NOW USE OUR STRENGTH FOR ITS BEST PURPOSE. TO FREE BB FROM THE CLUTHES OF IFBB AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
I PROMISE TO DELIVER AN IFBB-FREE ASIAN REGION WITH YOUR SUPPORT.
THIS WILL SOON BE CHAMPION REGION ANYWAY.
MY VERY BEST TO YOU
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from Sri Lanka.

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE MOST DESIREOUS OF HAVING A CONTEST IN OUR REGION.[SRI LANKA,BANGLADESH,MALDIVES & PERHAPS INDIA-IF YOU WILL].
I HAVE SPOKEN AT LENGTH WITH OUR U.S. PRINCIPALS AND THEY ARE KEEN TO SEND BODYBUILDERS FOR THE SHOW.
NOW WE HAVE A INSTITUTIONALISED SPORT ORGANIZATION IN SRI LANKA. WHAT WE NEED FROM WFF-WBBF IS YOUR FORMAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION FOR SRI LANKA.
FOR YEARS CURUPTION HAS BEEN THE ORDER OF THE DAY FOR THE ASIAN BB FED. NOW WE ARE CHANGING ALL THAT.
WE HAVE THE RESOURCES,THE MANPOWER,THE WILL TO FIGHT THIS ON 3-4 BATTEFRONTS IN THIS REGION.
SHOW THEM YOUR OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION FOR SRI LANKA AND OUR PLANS FOR BANGLADESH.
LET US NOW USE OUR STRENGTH FOR ITS BEST PURPOSE. TO FREE BB FROM THE CLUTHES OF IFBB AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
MY VERY BEST TO YOU
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

According the request of the president WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka the WFF-WBBF International gives him the following rights:
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from Sri Lanka.

DEAR SIR,
MY VERY BEST TO YOU
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

According the request of the president WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka the WFF-WBBF International gives him the following rights:

Today we received one more letter from Sri Lanka.
The President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
DEEPLY APPRECIATE THE HONOUR AND RESPECT THE ENORMOUS TRUST YOU HAVE PLACED IN ME.
I AM PRESENTLY MAKING ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR SRI LANKA TO EXPAND THE OFFICIAL NETWORK AND BE READY FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT BY 2009.
WE WILL FORWARD REGUALR UPDATES OF OUR DEVELOPMENTS TO YOU.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ALSO DOING THIS-IDENTICAL PROCEDURE-IN BANGLADESH. SO PLEASE RESERVE THIS COUNTRY AND MALDIVES AS WELL.
I AM MAKING COPIES OF YOUR SRI LANKA LETTER HERE IN BANGLADESH TO FOSTER FIRM SUPPORT FOR A GYM NETWORK.
IT IS QUITE LIKELY THAT MANY OTHER SUITORS WILL ALSO COMMUNICATE TO YOU ON THIS MATTER.
IN SUCH AN EVENT,PLS REVERT SUCH COMMUNICATIONS BACK TO SO THAT WE COSOLIDATE OUR POSITON IN BANGLADESH AS WE HAVE IN SRI LANKA AND MAKE A FINAL SUCCESS OF THIS.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, IF THERE IS ANY FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE PLS DON'T HESITATE TO ASK.
AGAIN MY DEEP APPRECIATION.
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA:

DEAR SIR,
I AM MOST HONOURED FOR SPECIAL REFERENCE GIVEN TO ME IN THE SAME PAGE AS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER...
IN SRI LANKA, ALREADY WE HAVE MADE REPRESENTATIONS TO THE SPORTS MNISTRY.
IN BANGLADESH, WE ARE FEVERISHLY TRYING TO GET OUR SHIPMENT OUT, PREPPARE FOR NETWORKING GYM OWNERS AT THE UPCOMING MR.BANGLADESH CONTEST AND SET UP A REGIONAL OFFICE [APART FROM THE CORPORATE HQ FOR WFF] IN IN DHAKA CITY.
THE WFF OFFICE IS ACTUALLY BEING REFUIRBISHED.
WILL UP DATE YOU WITH MORE CONCRETE DATA IN A FEW DAYS.
I AM HERE IN BANGLADESH AND I HAVE ASKED MY OFFICE IN SRI LANKA TO SEND SOME SHOTS..
I AM ATTACHED A FEW FOR THE MOMENT
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA:

DEAR SIR,
I AM MOST HONOURED FOR SPECIAL REFERENCE GIVEN TO ME IN THE SAME PAGE AS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER...
IN BANGLADESH, WE ARE FEVERISHLY TRYING TO GET OUR SHIPMENT OUT, PREPPARE FOR NETWORKING GYM OWNERS AT THE UPCOMING MR.BANGLADESH CONTEST AND SET UP A REGIONAL OFFICE [APART FROM THE CORPORATE HQ FOR WFF] IN IN DHAKA CITY.
I AM HERE IN BANGLADESH AND I HAVE ASKED MY OFFICE IN SRI LANKA TO SEND SOME SHOTS..
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka,
Asia Body Building Champion
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA:

DEAR SIR,
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka,
Asia Body Building Champion
SHORT INFORMATION:
The negotiations over the Contract with India Organizers go on.
Preliminary dates of the WFF-WBBF India Event’s - April 3-5, 2009.
More info soon.
Today we received a letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA WRTITES:

DEAR SIR,
THIS EVENING AT 17:00 SATURDAY, 21 FEB 2009, WE ARE HAVING THE FIRST FORMAL MEETING WITH YOUR WFF CONSTITUTION MINUTED AS THE FIRST TOPIC ON THE AGENDA.
WE WILL HAVE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL, (THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS) FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE TRAINING INSTITUTE AND THE PRESIDENT SPORTS PHYSICIAN FOR THE BANGLADESHI CRICKET BOARD PRESENT AT THIS MEETING.
OUR AIM IS TO ESTABLISH THE SPORTS ORGANIZATION, WHICH WILL IN TURN REPRESENT WFF, AND THEN EXPAND IT’S MEMBERSHIPS LOCALLY WHEREBY WE WILL THEN GO ON TO HOLD EVENTS AND POPULARIZE THE SPORT AND MANY MORE HEALTH BENEFITS TO THE PUBLIC.
HOPING TO GIVE YOU GOOD RESULTS LATER ON IN THE DAY..
YOURS TRULY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA WRTITES:

DEAR SIR,
THIS EVENING AT 17:00 SATURDAY, 21 FEB 2009, WE ARE HAVING THE FIRST FORMAL MEETING WITH YOUR WFF CONSTITUTION MINUTED AS THE FIRST TOPIC ON THE AGENDA.
WE WILL HAVE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL, (THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS) FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE TRAINING INSTITUTE AND THE PRESIDENT SPORTS PHYSICIAN FOR THE BANGLADESHI CRICKET BOARD PRESENT AT THIS MEETING.
OUR AIM IS TO ESTABLISH THE SPORTS ORGANIZATION, WHICH WILL IN TURN REPRESENT WFF, AND THEN EXPAND IT’S MEMBERSHIPS LOCALLY WHEREBY WE WILL THEN GO ON TO HOLD EVENTS AND POPULARIZE THE SPORT AND MANY MORE HEALTH BENEFITS TO THE PUBLIC.
HOPING TO GIVE YOU GOOD RESULTS LATER ON IN THE DAY..
YOURS TRULY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

Today we received one more letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
FIRST I MUST INFORM YOU THAT I AM WRITING FROM DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED OUR MEETING.
THE MATTERS OF WFF IN SRI LANKA ARE ALL PLANTED IN FIRM GROUND AND MOVING ON.
THIS IS ALL SET.
IN DHAKA THE DIRECTORS WERE CONCERNED ABOUT A FUTURE CONFLICT WITH THE EXISTING IFBB BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE BUILT A STELLAR REPUTATION.
I INFORMED THEM THAT THE WFF WILL HAVE ITS OWN TEAMS AND HAVE GYMS AS MEMBERS.
AS SUCH, WE ARE FREE TO ORGANIZE CONTESTS WITH THE MEMBERS.
THE PUBLIC IS MOST WELCOME.
OF COURSE OUR IDEA IS TO DO IT BETTER THAN THE EXISTING ONE IFBB THAT, WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME, THE NATIONAL FEDERATION MOVES OVER.
SO NOW WE ARE SETTING UP THE ORGANIZATION.
THIS IS A GREAT START.
WE NOW HAVE TWO IN TWO COUNTIRES.
I AM WORKING ON MALDIVES.
HOPE THIS WAS OKAY FOR YOU,
BEST RGDS,
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from Iran.
Director and manager Hesan Etemadi writes about the participant of the WFF-WBBF Contests ALI REZA RASA:

Dear Sir,
It is hereby to inform you that Mr. Alireza Rasa is the world champion of fitness in 2008 and the third place of Professional World Fitness Competition in 2007 and the only person in Asia, who beholds the professional fitness certificate device from World Fitness Federation, is intrested in taking part in WFF events in 2009.
I, as his managing director, need to know if it is possible for us to register him and his professional team for the upcoming events or not, deu to he is not an official member of Iran Fitness Federation.
As far as the reputation of WFF is concerened, I want to know if he can become an official member of WFF ?
In attachment, I send you his Professional Resume .
hope to hear you soon .
Best Regards:
Hesan Etemadi
Director and manager
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Iran.
Director and manager Hesan Etemadi writes about the participant of the WFF-WBBF Contests ALI REZA RASA:

Dear Sir,
It is hereby to inform you that Mr. Alireza Rasa is the world champion of fitness in 2008 and the third place of Professional World Fitness Competition in 2007 and the only person in Asia, who beholds the professional fitness certificate device from World Fitness Federation, is intrested in taking part in WFF events in 2009.
I, as his managing director, need to know if it is possible for us to register him and his professional team for the upcoming events or not, deu to he is not an official member of Iran Fitness Federation.
As far as the reputation of WFF is concerened, I want to know if he can become an official member of WFF ?
In attachment, I send you his Professional Resume .
hope to hear you soon .
Best Regards:
Hesan Etemadi
Director and manager

asia is a complicated region
Today we received a letter from Pakistan.
Pakistan Athletes want to compete in Lithuania.
shoaib zahoor <shoaib_zhr@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.President Edmundas Daubaras,
my name is shoaib zahoor iam mr.pakistan musclemania britain in london 2 time npc central states winer in usa.
pls send me invitaion of 41-st "AMBER PRIX INTERNATIONAL" and Europe Championship to Klaipeda (May 9, 2009)
we need a visa invitaion later for travel to lithuania
pls send me ass soon ass posible coz we have short time for apliying a lithuania visa
warm regards,
shoaib zahoor
We received a letter from Singapore.
Vice President IFBB CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

WBBF'S CO-OPERATION WITH ABBF FOR HARMONY AND PEACE

Dear ED
I am in full agreement with you.
We should meet soon and I will let you know when and where.
Meanwhile, I wish you great success in your forthcoming championships.
I will be in London within these 10 days and after that we can fly and meet you or you come to London whichever is convenient to you.
I will be coming with our Asian President Mr. Osama Alshafar and my laweys to see the London lawyer and at the same time we could meet and discuss to make arrangements for mutual benefit. We will work as a STRONG UNITED TEAM for the betterment of our sport of bodybuilding and fitness
Regards,
Paul