Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANOTHER VIEW.
N.A.B.B.A. IS TELLING LIES OR IT DOES NOT KNOW IT’S OWN HISTORY?
“WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA”.
Contemporary N.A.B.B.A. (National Amateur Body Building Association) history writer SI SWEENEY in his articles even does not mention the real first “Mr. Universe” contest. Also he writes incorrect information about the second “Mr. Universe” competition.
The same do writers who write about the I.F.B.B. (International Federation of Body Builders) history. These they underline that there was nothing before the WEIDER brothers JOE and BEN I.F.B.B. Commercial Company. They neglect the previous BOB HOFFMAN’s “Bodybuilding Empire” which WEIDER brothers copied from beginning to the very end.
Many people want to rise themselves and they create unreal stories. Next followers use their creations and go on developing them.
(More detailed story is on the way).
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WFF-International Official Information Only

Messages In This Thread
RE: WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANOTHER VIEW. - by WFF-WBBF secretary service - 05-08-2022, 07:35 AM