Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2014 NEWS BODYBUILDING INTERNATIONAL.
2014. FAMOUS UK BODYBUILDER WILL COMPETE AT THE WFF-WBBF CONTESTS.
FAMOUS UK BODYBUILDER PLANS HIS FUTURE.
Today the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) headquarters received informatikon from the UK. A famous UK bodybuilder DARRAN WINFIELD-STANESBY wrote about his plans to participate at the nearest coming International WFF-WBBF Competitions in Slovakia.
«Dear Edmundas,
I have been given your details from my good friend and team mate Rob Renaldo who speaks of you and your federation very highly.
I am the current UK Wheelchair bodybuilding champion unbeaten for 3 years, I have competed at the WABBA Worlds and WABBA Universe and am the Italian Gran Prix Champion, also my fiancee' and I are the only mixed ability couples in the world and have done guest spots in Hungary and Germany
I am very interested in competing for your federation if you condider me good enough ?
I will gladly send pictures of my competition physique if you would like them.
I do hope I am of interest to you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Darran Winfield-Stanesby».

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation.
PHOTO: Famous British Bodybuilding Champion Darran Winfield-Stanesby.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 NEWS BODYBUILDING INTERNATIONAL. - by E_Sendriene_WFF - 03-05-2014, 10:14 AM