Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
World Fitness Federation (WFF)
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Сегодня международная ВФФ получила письмо из Мексики.
Мексиканцы, представляя ВФФ в латинской Америке, желают обменяться указателями страниц в Интернете:

Lic. Kit Sanderson wrote:
> Hello Michael and Edmundo,
I know we touched on this topic before, but I was wondering if we could do a web link exchange? I think this would help increase the streamline of visitors coming from Latin America on both web pages. I am attaching our logo and a copy of the magazine.
> Best regards,
> Kit

Что это за мексиканец?
Nastia Wrote:
Мексиканцы, представляя ВФФ в латинской Америке, желают обменяться указателями страниц в Интернете:

I know we touched on this topic before, but I was wondering if we could do a web link exchange? I think this would help increase the streamline of visitors coming from Latin America on both web pages. I am attaching our logo and a copy of the magazine.
> Best regards,
> Kit

Что это за мексиканец?

Бывший патриот и руководитель ИФББ Мексики, издатель мексиканского качковского журнала.
wff_edita Wrote:
Nastia Wrote:

> Best regards,
> Kit

Что это за мексиканец?

Бывший патриот и руководитель ИФББ Мексики, издатель мексиканского качковского журнала.

Да...
Международный турнир "Янтарный пирз" 2004 года (Рига, Латвия).
Председатель оргкомитета турнира АНЖЕЛА РОМАНОВИЧ награждает категорию аэробного фитнеса:
Сегодня штаб-квартира международной ВФФ получила письмо от национальной федерации бодибилдинга Республики Южной Африки.
Федерация ЮАР в ближайшее будущее собирается вступить в международную ВФФ:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
1. Could a National federation like South Africa join the WFF?
2. Affiliation fees of a National federation?
3. The categories or divisions, both men and women, of the WFF?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
5. How many athletes entered at world championships?
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
Kind regards
DDD
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня штаб-квартира международной ВФФ получила письмо от национальной федерации бодибилдинга Республики Южной Африки.

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
Kind regards
DDD

Ответ президента федерации:

This is the answer of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS:
Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
(the nearest official International events:
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
There is no affiliation fee in WFF.
3.Categories, age groups etc. I will send You soon with separate e.mail
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня штаб-квартира международной ВФФ получила письмо от национальной федерации бодибилдинга Республики Южной Африки.

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

Отлично!
galka Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

Dear Sir,
Acc. Your questions:
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

Отлично!

Да, сегодня ВФФ без сомнений "на волне"...
2002 WFF Europe Championship.
Friendly picture
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:2002 WFF Europe Championship.
Friendly picture

horoso vygledit!
Для дальнейшей подготовки официального визита президента международной федерации ВФФ Э.Даубараса в ОАЭ, на днях в Литву из Дубая прилетают представители ОАЭ.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Для дальнейшей подготовки официального визита президента международной федерации ВФФ Э.Даубараса в ОАЭ, на днях в Литву из Дубая прилетают представители ОАЭ.

Лучше бы они приплыли сюда на каком - нибудь танкере. Мы бы их здесь с канистрами встретили.
Только самая свежая и правдивая информация от И. Меташкина: http://www.fitnes.lv/
Ibragim Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Для дальнейшей подготовки официального визита президента международной федерации ВФФ Э.Даубараса в ОАЭ, на днях в Литву из Дубая прилетают представители ОАЭ.

Лучше бы они приплыли сюда на каком - нибудь танкере. Мы бы их здесь с канистрами встретили.

Вот захотел!
2000 WFF Amateur Europe Championship Category Awards
E.Sendriene Wrote:2000 WFF Amateur Europe Championship Category Awards

Олег Буринский молодец. Решился на организацию Европы в Даугавпилсе.

Визитки арабских делегатов информативны:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:

С вами всё ясно!
Kachiok Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:

С вами всё ясно!

На этом острове Пальмы и Владимир Вольфович Жириновский уже квартирку приобрёл...
Сборные Латвии, Литвы, Эстонии, России, Белоруссии, Украины на чемпионате мира ВФФ 2001 г. в Германии.
E.Sendriene Wrote:Сборные Латвии, Литвы, Эстонии, России, Белоруссии, Украины на чемпионате мира ВФФ 2001 г. в Германии.

В центре - это моя персона!
ХАССАН АЛЬ САКА,
официальный представитель ВФФ в арабских странах,
чемпион профессионального турнира НАББА "Юниверс"
E.Sendriene Wrote:ХАССАН АЛЬ САКА,
официальный представитель ВФФ в арабских странах,
чемпион профессионального турнира НАББА "Юниверс"

После чемпионата мира ВФФ в Вильнюсе Хассан "наш" человек!
Эмблема международной ВФФ создавалась "на базе фигуры" этой знаменитой спортсменки:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Эмблема международной ВФФ создавалась "на базе фигуры" этой знаменитой спортсменки:

Красавица. А кто это?
2000 WFF Europe Championship.
Сегодня международная ВФФ получила письмо из Франции.
Французы не прочь спонсировать юниорский чемпионат ВФФ:

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня международная ВФФ получила письмо из Франции.

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Пущай чемпионат мира в твери проспонсируют!
nina Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня международная ВФФ получила письмо из Франции.

Good morning,
Thanks in advance
Pierre

Таи им и предложено!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
nina Wrote:

Good morning,
Thanks in advance
Pierre

Таи им и предложено!

Верно!
CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988