Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2008 WFF-WBBF Europe Championships. Klaipeda
Alf Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from Cameroon.
Afrika Atheletes want to compete in Lithuania:

Dear Sir,
Good morning,
Re. Competition you are organizing in Lithuania
Just to ask if there is something new concerning the competition.
If you need additional informations concerning our federation,please don't hesitate to inform me.
should I send me my postal address to you?
Sincerely yours.
TOBETH Gerard

It will be complicated with visas to EU for Africa sportsmen.

No doubt!
Today WFF-WBBF International received a letter from Nigeria:

NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION wrote:
ATTENTION:THE ORGANISER
WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION.
THE NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION SEND ITS GREETINGS TO YOU AND TO THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE TOWARDS THE UP COMING INTERNATIONAL WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LITHUANIA May 16-19 will be held in Klaipeda Lithuania.
WE WILL LIKE TO REGISTER 6 OF OUR NATIONAL ATHLETES AND 2 OFFICIALS TO REPRESENT NIGERIA DURING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, FEEDING, FLIGHT TICKETS, TRANSPORTATION AND ANY OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES WHILE IN KLAIPEDA, LITHUANIA FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP .
WE WILL LIKE YOU TO QUICKLY SEND TO US THE OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION AND SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN LITHUANIA LANGUAGE AS SOON AS WE SEND ZOU OUR OFFICIAL TEAM LIST. TO OUR INTERNATIONAL FAX LINE:+1-717-313-4477. WHEN YOU FAX IT, WE WILL RECEIVE IT HERE IN NIGERIA.
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON.
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR GREAT EFFORTS AND MAXIMUM COOPERATION.
SPORTING REGARDS,
IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,
NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION.
WFF-International Official Information Only
Nick Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received one more letter from Cameroon.
Afrika Atheletes want to compete in Lithuania:

Dear Sir,
Good morning,
Re. Competition you are organizing in Lithuania
Just to ask if there is something new concerning the competition.
If you need additional informations concerning our federation,please don't hesitate to inform me.
should I send me my postal address to you?
Sincerely yours.
TOBETH Gerard

It will be complicated with visas to EU for Africa sportsmen.

No doubt!

It is very hard to give them the answer.
Everything depends on the Migration position.
Inviting Africa Teams WFF-WBBF must guarantee that (just in case...) the back to Africa air tickets, all living expenses while those teams are in EU will be covered by WFF-WBBF.
How to guarantee this for the teams which you see the first time in your life?
It is hard to say how it will be in reality, but at the moment we have the following information:
Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America Teams from 37 Countries are planing to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Klaipeda (May 16-20).
Our Designer works on the Invitation forms of the WFF-WBBF International Event's Seria in Klaipeda (May 16-20):
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:Our Designer works on the Invitation forms of the WFF-WBBF International Event's Seria in Klaipeda (May 16-20):

well done!
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International received a letter from Nigeria:

WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
THE NIGERIA FITNESS FEDERATION SEND ITS GREETINGS TO YOU AND TO THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE TOWARDS THE UP COMING INTERNATIONAL WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LITHUANIA May 16-19 will be held in Klaipeda Lithuania.
WE WILL LIKE TO REGISTER 6 OF OUR NATIONAL ATHLETES AND 2 OFFICIALS TO REPRESENT NIGERIA DURING THE CHAMPIONSHIP. WE WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, FEEDING, FLIGHT TICKETS, TRANSPORTATION AND ANY OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES WHILE IN KLAIPEDA, LITHUANIA FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP .
WE WILL LIKE YOU TO QUICKLY SEND TO US THE OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION AND SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN LITHUANIA LANGUAGE AS SOON AS WE SEND ZOU OUR OFFICIAL TEAM LIST. TO OUR INTERNATIONAL FAX LINE:+1-717-313-4477. WHEN YOU FAX IT, WE WILL RECEIVE IT HERE IN NIGERIA.
SPORTING REGARDS,
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,

UNEXPECTED NEWS:
Today WFF-WBBF International received a call from Prague (Czech).
Being in Prague the Nigerian Official IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI informed about his stay in Europe Countries and his visit to Lithuania next week.
He wants to meet the International WFF-WBBF President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International received a letter from Nigeria:

WORLD BODYBUILDING AND
SPORTING REGARDS,
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR,

UNEXPECTED NEWS:
Today WFF-WBBF International received a call from Prague (Czech).
Being in Prague the Nigerian Official IROKWE PROMISE CHIADIKOBI informed about his stay in Europe Countries and his visit to Lithuania next week.
He wants to meet the International WFF-WBBF President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

:roll:
Today the Meeting of the Organizing Committee of the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria (May 16-20) took place in Vilnius (Lithuania).
The Meeting discussed the received Letter from the Parliament Lithuania.
Parliament Lithuania as well as the Ministry of Sport Lithuania support the important National and International Work of WFF-WBBF.
Among the discussed questions were the preparation for the coming Events in Klaipeda, Telsiai, Panevezys and Vilnius.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today the Meeting of the Organizing Committee of the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria (May 16-20) took place in Vilnius (Lithuania).
The Meeting discussed the received Letter from the Parliament Lithuania.
Parliament Lithuania as well as the Ministry of Sport Lithuania support the important National and International Work of WFF-WBBF.
Among the discussed questions were the preparation for the coming Events in Klaipeda, Telsiai, Panevezys and Vilnius.

fine!
Today we received a call from Estonia.
Estonia “Fit-Kid” team manager ANASTASIA started collecting National team to the 2008 WFF Europe Championships in Klaipeda.
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Sirs,
I am President of Indian Aerobics Association (I.A.A.) and I am Interested in the Membership of WFF .
If you dont have Representation in India, then Our National Federation is to apply for WFF Membership
Let me know what is possible
Hoping your Positive repaly
With warm regards,
CHAND PASHA
President I.A.A.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Sirs,
I am President of Indian Aerobics Association (I.A.A.) and I am Interested in the Membership of WFF .
If you dont have Representation in India, then Our National Federation is to apply for WFF Membership
With warm regards,
CHAND PASHA
President I.A.A.

The WFF-WBBF International answer to India was:

Dear Friend,
We are in contact with some Sport Organizations in India but WFF has no Official Member in Your Country.
May 16-19 WFF organizes 2008 Europe Championships Open (Klaipeda, Lithuania).
Representatives of all Continents are welcomed.
We are expecting teams from South and North Americas and Australia.
Participating in this Event You may enter the WFF-International.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from India:

Dear Sirs,
With warm regards,
CHAND PASHA
President I.A.A.

The WFF-WBBF International answer to India was:

Dear Friend,
We are in contact with some Sport Organizations in India but WFF has no Official Member in Your Country.
May 16-19 WFF organizes 2008 Europe Championships Open (Klaipeda, Lithuania).
Representatives of all Continents are welcomed.
We are expecting teams from South and North Americas and Australia.
Participating in this Event You may enter the WFF-International.

India? This is very good!
Today we received a call from IGOR LARIONOV.
He is responsible for South America, Spain and Ukraine in the WFF-WBBF International.
Igor informed, that Ukraine will participate at 2008 WFF-WBBF Europe Championships (May 16-20, Klaipeda, Lithuania) with the strongest National Team ever.
We are starting to work on Ukraine Sportsmen entry visas to EU.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from IGOR LARIONOV.
He is responsible for South America, Spain and Ukraine in the WFF-WBBF International.
Igor informed, that Ukraine will participate at 2008 WFF-WBBF Europe Championships (May 16-20, Klaipeda, Lithuania) with the strongest National Team ever.
We are starting to work on Ukraine Sportsmen entry visas to EU.

Yes!!!
Today we received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes:

World Fitness Federation
Hallo Edmundas,
Ich hoffe, der Aufenthalt in Linz war für Euch angenehm. Konnte Dich am Sonntag telefonisch dann nicht erreichen. Nochmals vielen Dank, dass ihr gekommen seid.
Die Einladungen zu den Veranstaltungen am 25. und 26. April in Österreich habe ich Dir schon zugesandt. Du kannst gerne 2 – 3 Teilnehmerinnen mitbringen.
Sag mir bitte Bescheid, wann ihr anreisen werdet. Die Hotelkosten werden natürlich von uns übernommen.
Köflach
Freitag, 25. April
Beginn 20.00 Uhr
Fohnsdorf
Samstag, 26. April
Beginn 20.00 Uhr
Kategorien: Kids Fitness, Fitness Model, Mister Adonis, Miss Fitness, Mister Fitness
Du kannst dann wie besprochen die Arnold Bilder gleich mitnehmen.
Vorher sehen wir uns aber ja noch auf der FIBO. Ich habe schon einmal
von Freitag auf Samstag für Dich ein Zimmer reserviert.
Liebe Grüße an Jolanta
Peter
Linz, 15. 3. 08
Today we received a letter from UK.
Gareth Henderson wrote:

Hi there,
I was reading your post on the Beef forums and
thought id drop by and say hi.
Im Gareth and Im involved in the running of the NABBA Scottish Championships.
I'm hoping to come watch the show this year as I think
the standard of athletes is amazing at the show.
I would also like to offer my servises as a backstage
helper if you need any additional help.
I can help athletes get ready and give any general
help if you need.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for your time.
Gareth
Today we received a letter from Belgium:

Dear Edmundas,
As you know I'm planning on competing.
However I may have missed something,
I was just reading on your website that WFF has signed a contract with wada.
I would like to know if it's possible to rent an appartment or something like that not too far from the competition site for a week so I can properly prepare for the event.
Thanks in advance & hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Erik
IMPORTANT!
WE CHANGED THE CONTEST HOTEL!
Now it is hotel "Klaipeda".
WFF secretary service Wrote:IMPORTANT!
Klaipėda is the port of Lithuania and the capital of West Lithuania. The city is famous for its old traditions, cultural events and places of interest. Hotel “Klaipėda” situated in the very center of the city is the biggest hotel in Klaipėda. Hotel reconstruction started in 2002 and finished in 2004 expanded the range of services and renewed the interior and exterior of the hotel. In autumn 2003 we opened unique panoramic bar-restaurant "XII" with open kitchen. In the beginning of 2004 sports complex "Central Gym" with the modern swimming pool, new generation fitness equipment "Technogym", solarium studio was opened. Pursuing customer satisfaction, hotel personnel participate in different personnel training programs. The most recent ones organized by International school of management enhanced effective service skills. “Klaipėda” offers you all the comforts of home and everything you need for your business activities.
wff_edita Wrote:
Klaipėda is the port of Lithuania and the capital of West Lithuania. The city is famous for its old traditions, cultural events and places of interest. Hotel “Klaipėda” situated in the very center of the city is the biggest hotel in Klaipėda. Hotel reconstruction started in 2002 and finished in 2004 expanded the range of services and renewed the interior and exterior of the hotel. In autumn 2003 we opened unique panoramic bar-restaurant "XII" with open kitchen. In the beginning of 2004 sports complex "Central Gym" with the modern swimming pool, new generation fitness equipment "Technogym", solarium studio was opened. Pursuing customer satisfaction, hotel personnel participate in different personnel training programs. The most recent ones organized by International school of management enhanced effective service skills. “Klaipėda” offers you all the comforts of home and everything you need for your business activities.
wff_edita Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Fine!
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Today we had a meeting with the "Klaipeda" Hotel Administration.
We received a perfect proposal: to organize all 2008 WFF-WBBF European and "Amber Prix International" Events in the "Klaipeda" Hotel Conference Hall.
Everything would be super: athletes live, eat, train, compete at the same place.
But there is only one problem: the Conference hall has only 400 seats...
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

Today we had a meeting with the "Klaipeda" Hotel Administration.
We received a perfect proposal: to organize all 2008 WFF-WBBF European and "Amber Prix International" Events in the "Klaipeda" Hotel Conference Hall.
Everything would be super: athletes live, eat, train, compete at the same place.
But there is only one problem: the Conference hall has only 400 seats...

We shall see how it goes...
Director WFF-WBBF Pro Division,
President WFF-WBBF Russia
Earlier we had a lot of work getting visas to variuos countries.
Now we have a lot of work arranging invitations at the Migration Department for the comming to EU sportsmen.
The work making the Invitations for the entry visas started.
We expect a lot of sportsmen coming from various countries who need visas to Lithuania.
This is a today's letter to Ukraine.
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:Earlier we had a lot of work getting visas to variuos countries.
Now we have a lot of work arranging invitations at the Migration Department for the comming to EU sportsmen.
The work making the Invitations for the entry visas started.
We expect a lot of sportsmen coming from various countries who need visas to Lithuania.
This is a today's letter to Ukraine.

I can imagine how much you must do!
2001 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship, Tallinn, Estonia
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:2001 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship, Tallinn, Estonia

:roll: