Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius
The 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship and the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur “Universe” one hour report will be the first time on the Television Lithuania on January 4, 2009.
Then it will be on TV several times more.
The designer started working on the DVD from these Contests.
The DVDs will be spread around 89 WFF-WBBF Country-members and they will be presented at the most important World’s International Sport Events Worldwide.
On January 4, 2009 the National Television Republic Lithuania will present the one hour lasting report from the 2008 WBBF World Pro Championship and the WFF-WBBF Amateur „Universe“.
The advertising of this is already several times on TV every day.
Later the DVD of this great Evernt will go around the World.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:The new WFF-WBBF DVD from the 2008 professional World Championship and the Amateur "Universe" is getting to be ready soon.
Today we received a letter from Mexico:

Hello, greats from Mexico city!
It´s an honor to write to you, I´m Robert Orozco Pérez, I´m a young graphic designer who is working on a Fitness Magazine in Mexico city, and I´m looking for help you know,
I have to make an article about the WFF championship in Lithuania 2008, the problem is that the person who went to the event don´t take any decent photo.
Thanks a lot, and have a great day.
I work on a fitness magazine and I will be glad to publish photos of events you asist, you can be on the magazine with your credits.
Robert Orozco Pérez
Mexico
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Mexico:

It´s an honor to write to you, I´m Robert Orozco Pérez, I´m a young graphic designer who is working on a Fitness Magazine in Mexico city, and I´m looking for help you know,
I have to make an article about the WFF championship in Lithuania 2008, the problem is that the person who went to the event don´t take any decent photo.
I work on a fitness magazine and I will be glad to publish photos of events you asist, you can be on the magazine with your credits.
Robert Orozco Pérez
Mexico

information about wff goes the world through!
2008 World Amateur Champion
ANTON ZAJACKOVSKIJ (Lithuania)
(2008 WFF-WBBF “Universe”, Vilnius, Lithuania)
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:2008 World Amateur Champion
ANTON ZAJACKOVSKIJ (Lithuania)
(2008 WFF-WBBF “Universe”, Vilnius, Lithuania)

great!
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
WFF-WBBF Official IGOR LARIONOV
(2008 WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF “Universe”,
Vilnius, Lithuania)
EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia),
ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay)
timoxa Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Mexico:

Robert Orozco Pérez
Mexico

information about wff goes the world through!

:roll:
There is a report about the WBBF Pro World Championship that was held in Vilnius:
wff_edita Wrote:There is a report about the WBBF Pro World Championship that was held in Vilnius:

this contest was with the very fierce fighting on stage