Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius
Today we received a letter from France.
Michael and his team is coming to the WFF-WBBF Contest in Vilnius (November 21-23):

hi friends,
it s ok , i will take the ticket travel,
and give you the hours when i arrived to wff world in vilnius.
thank you for your kindness
mickael
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from France.
Michael and his team is coming to the WFF-WBBF Contest in Vilnius (November 21-23):

hi friends,
it s ok , i will take the ticket travel,
and give you the hours when i arrived to wff world in vilnius.
thank you for your kindness
mickael

I know him!
We are receiving letters from various Countries.
Pro and Amateur teams are planning to participate at the November WFF-WBBF Contests in Lithuania.
Due to this on November 21-23 in Vilnius will be organized two Contests;
- 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship
- 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur “Universe” Contest
WFF secretary service Wrote:We are receiving letters from various Countries.
Pro and Amateur teams are planning to participate at the November WFF-WBBF Contests in Lithuania.
Due to this on November 21-23 in Vilnius will be organized two Contests;
- 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship
- 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur “Universe” Contest

fine.. :twisted:
2007 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship, Vilnius, Lithuania
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:2007 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship, Vilnius, Lithuania

Beautiful girls!
Olga Wrote:

Beautiful girls!

Yes, they look good.
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

They are good sportsmen as I see..
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE responses on the latest article:

Dear Edmundas,
This article is being translated (the whole of it) and will be printed in the next issue of my magazine.
So far I have confirmed six South American competitors for both amateur and pro world championships.
Your friend
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE responses on the latest article:

Dear Edmundas,
This article is being translated (the whole of it) and will be printed in the next issue of my magazine.
So far I have confirmed six South American competitors for both amateur and pro world championships.
Your friend
Jorge

we are getting ready!
Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
Team WFF-WBBF Ukraine is preparing to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland) and WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF “Universe” Contest in Lithuania (November 21-23, Vilnius).
We are on the way to help them with visas, hotels and transport in order to participate in all events without returning back from Poland to Ukraine.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
Team WFF-WBBF Ukraine is preparing to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland) and WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF “Universe” Contest in Lithuania (November 21-23, Vilnius).
We are on the way to help them with visas, hotels and transport in order to participate in all events without returning back from Poland to Ukraine.

This could be fine!
samuel Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.

This could be fine!

but it is not so easy. much work!
Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV informed about the plans to the nearest future: preparation to the World Amateur Championships in Poland, World Pro Fitness in Czech and World pro Bodybuilding as well as “Universe’ in Lithuania.
He thinks about the possibility of participation at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contest in Panevezys City (September 13, Lithuania).
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV informed about the plans to the nearest future: preparation to the World Amateur Championships in Poland, World Pro Fitness in Czech and World pro Bodybuilding as well as “Universe’ in Lithuania.
He thinks about the possibility of participation at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contest in Panevezys City (September 13, Lithuania).

today we have big possibilities to enter all contests.
timoxa Wrote:

Russia indeed is one of the best in this sport. Big country, manu good sportsmen and perfect organizers.
Certionok Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

Russia indeed is one of the best in this sport. Big country, manu good sportsmen and perfect organizers.

Second part of the year is closer and soon (September 13) we will start it with the WFF-WBBF International contest in Panevezus (Lithuania).
Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
Team WFF-WBBF Ukraine does great organizing work and works on the participating both at the WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Poland and at WBBF Pro World and “Universe” in Lithuania.
We start EU visa work for them right now.
Ukraine will prepare visas in separate groups. Now we have information for the EU visas for the first 11 athletes.
Today we received a letter from India.
National team India is preparing to participate in Bydgoszcz (Poland) and Vilnius (Lithuania) in November:

DEAR SIR,
I RECIVED INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL E MAIL (ARTICLE) FROM YOU. THANKS A LOT FOR THAT.
WE APPRICIATE YOUR ALL AFFORTS AND ALL DEDICATION TOWARDS THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS MOVMENT OF WFF AND WBBF.
REGARDING THE UPCOMING EVENT INDIAN TEAM WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN POLAND (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2008).
ALSO AS PER YOUR GUIDELINE WE COME TO ATTEND THE INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN LUTHANIA WHICH IS CLOSELY CONECTED AND SHEDULED.
IN THIS CONECTION YOU ARE REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROCESS AND OTHER INFORMATION: SHEDULE, INVITATION LETTER EVENT INFORMATION AND IF POSIBLE A CD OF LAST EVENT.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY TEAME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO COME FORWARD TO THE WFF.
I AM HOPING FOR YOUR POSITIVE SUPPORT IN THIS REGARDS.
ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE WILL BE SOME OTHER ASOA COUNTRIES IN POLAND.
THIS IS FOR MY KNOLADGE PLEASE .
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from India.
National team India is preparing to participate in Bydgoszcz (Poland) and Vilnius (Lithuania) in November:

DEAR SIR,
I RECIVED INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL E MAIL (ARTICLE) FROM YOU. THANKS A LOT FOR THAT.
WE APPRICIATE YOUR ALL AFFORTS AND ALL DEDICATION TOWARDS THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS MOVMENT OF WFF AND WBBF.
REGARDING THE UPCOMING EVENT INDIAN TEAM WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN POLAND (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2008).
ALSO AS PER YOUR GUIDELINE WE COME TO ATTEND THE INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN LUTHANIA WHICH IS CLOSELY CONECTED AND SHEDULED.
IN THIS CONECTION YOU ARE REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROCESS AND OTHER INFORMATION: SHEDULE, INVITATION LETTER EVENT INFORMATION AND IF POSIBLE A CD OF LAST EVENT.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY TEAME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO COME FORWARD TO THE WFF.
I AM HOPING FOR YOUR POSITIVE SUPPORT IN THIS REGARDS.
ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE WILL BE SOME OTHER ASOA COUNTRIES IN POLAND.
THIS IS FOR MY KNOLADGE PLEASE .
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA

The WFF-WBBF answer was:

Dear Friend,
I have sent Your letter to the President WFF-WBBF Poland.
He will answer You soon.
The Statute of the WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF "Universe" that will be held in Lithuania in November we will send You soon.
Asi still has no united WFF-WBBF Body.
Countries of Kazachstan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Japan and Philippines from time to time are participating at the International Events. Only the Asia part of Russia is a stable Asia participant.
More information coming soon.
Today we received a letter from the UK.
UK Pro bodybuilders plan to participate at the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship and “Universe” Contest in Vilnius.
They write:

Hello Edmundas,
I hope you are well.I was wondering when will be the best time to arrive in Vilnius for the show?
If the show is from 21-23 November, then will it be better to arrive on the 20th so we are not in a rush?
Regards
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
UK Pro bodybuilders plan to participate at the 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship and “Universe” Contest in Vilnius.
They write:

Hello Edmundas,
I hope you are well.I was wondering when will be the best time to arrive in Vilnius for the show?
If the show is from 21-23 November, then will it be better to arrive on the 20th so we are not in a rush?
Regards

it will be fine to meet english sportsmen in lithuania.
Arunas Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
They write:

Hello Edmundas,
Regards

it will be fine to meet english sportsmen in lithuania.

Indeed, we are expecting many teams from various countries.
Today we received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes:

Dear Edmundas,
thank you for the information. We are working very busy for the contest. The hotel where you and your team leave in Graz is very close to the Kammersaal.
Details I will send you next week.
We have send to all newspapers the information, that Alfred Gerstl became the gold medial from WFF at the contest in Graz from you as the president of the worldwide organisation.
Last week I spoke with Markus Kittner, he will compete at your contest in November in Vilnius, also in Prag and in Bydgoszcz.
Next year in April he will organize the first WFF Contest in Germany and so I will help him to realise it.
For Graz we have 4 competitors from Germany and I am shore, that we can have a strong team from Germany by all our contests.
From Austria we have also a team for Vilnius, Prag and Bydgoszcz.
That’s for the moment, waiting for your information,
your friend Peter
Today we received a Spanish-English letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms participation of Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina teams at the 2008 Amateur World Championships (Poland), Pro World Championships and “Universe” (Lithuania) and writes to the Peru Bodybuilders:

Estimado Victor (Dear Victor)
El presidente de WFF Norte America (President of WFF North America) es Michael Glass. Asi que para todo tema vinculado con torneos WFF en USA, Canada o Mexico debes dirigirte a el. (So for all the subjects or doubts linked to WFF contests in USA, Mexico & Canada you should contact him).
Este es su e-mail: newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Gracias y lamentamos la ausencia de competidores peruanos en los mundiales WFF. Argentina-Brasil-Uruguay han confirmado el envio de atletas(Thank you for staying in touch. We are very sorry for not sending Peruvian competitors to 2008 WFF World Championships. Argentina-Uruguay and Brazil have confirmed that they are going to send their teams.
Saludos (regards)
Jorge Cedale
Presidente WFF South American Countries
Today we received a letter from the USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Hi Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
Last years WFF Pro. Championships in Vilnius-Lithuania were truly exciting and incredible for the thousands who attended.
Every seat was filled to the walls with standing room only.
(See photo from 2007 WFF Pro. Championships looking into the audience).
Last year there were high ranking Poland and Lithuania State Officials, International Judges and television staff from many different countries.
The competitors were outstanding and the best I have seen in years.
This year’s event will be even greater and larger than ever.
I can’t wait!
I will try and come to Poland or Lithuania
I am very proud to be a member of the WFF-WBBF and our International Sports family!
I send my personal best regards to you “Edmundas”.
With over 90 countries to deal with I know its lot of work. You are a great Man!
Mike - WFF-WBBF NORTH AMERICA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the USA.

Hi Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
Last years WFF Pro. Championships in Vilnius-Lithuania were truly exciting and incredible for the thousands who attended.
Last year there were high ranking Poland and Lithuania State Officials, International Judges and television staff from many different countries.
I can’t wait!
I am very proud to be a member of the WFF-WBBF and our International Sports family!
With over 90 countries to deal with I know its lot of work. You are a great Man!

2007 WFF-WBBF fans:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the USA.

Hi Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
I can’t wait!

2007 WFF-WBBF fans:

It would be very interesting to see. :roll:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Pro World Championship Statistics

WORLD FITNESS FEDERATION (WFF)
WORLD PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

2004 09 26, Vilnius, Lithuania
FINAL RESULTS
(Only first 3 Places)
MEN
Light Category
Competitor's Name Country Place