Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT‘S VISITS
2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WILL VISIT INDIA.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

To set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will visit India in the nearest future in February, 2018.
The progamme of the visit is very wide, so we will tell about the happenings step by step.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT RETURNED FROM VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

Some time ago the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS returned from the Official Visit to a number of European Countries.
During the two weeks lasting visit to Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland the International President met and spoke about the actual working questions of the International Events  with a number of well known International Social Persons and Mecenats: Stefan Hrcka (Slovakia), Jerzi Gotowski (Poland), Andrej Repnicin (Russia), Said Orsam (United Arab Emirates), Lalit Soni (India), Peter Lukac (Montenegro), professor Vasilij Bespalenko and DSc. Jaroslav Kmit (both Ukraine).
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

To set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will visit India in the nearest future in February, 2018.
The progamme of the visit is very wide, so we will tell about the happenings step by step.
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 24, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th WFF-WBBF Asia Championship will be held.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 24, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th WFF-WBBF Asia Championship will be held.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL VISIT UKRAINE.
WIDE PROGRAMME OF OFFICIAL VISIT.
At the end of March, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation will go to the Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation will be led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL VISIT UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
At the end of March, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation will go to the Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation will be led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
The wide working programme is planned during the officiaal visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Phisycal Culture and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

OFFICIAL VISIT.
The organizers of the visit worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme is planned during the officiaal visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Phisycal Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“  and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION ARRIVED TO UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
On March 27, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation arrived to the  Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation is led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
The organizers of the visit worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme is planned during the officiaal visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Phisycal Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“  and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT ARRIVED TO INDIA.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In February. 2018 to set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS arrived to India. The arranged progamme of the visit was very wide.
OFFICIAL FEDERATION‘S EVENTS.
Preparing the 5-th Asia Championship a number of Official meetings with India Sport Leaders, Organizers, Sponsors and Supporters are made. Also two International press conferences were arranged.
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS UNIVERSITY.
On February 14, 2018 the ISU International Sports University Chairmen DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and LALIT SONI payed official visit to the  Kamla Lohtia Sanathan Dharam College of the Punjab University Chandigarh represented by Principal Dr. Shiv Mohan Sharma and a number of Professors. At the same time the annual college sport festival was organized. The famous India governmental and social persons took part at this event.
5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 26, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th traditional WFF-WBBF Asia Championship was held. The competition was very well organized.
INFORMATION.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION VISITED UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
On March 27, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation arrived to the  Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation is led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
The organizers of the visit led by Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme was planned during the official visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Physical Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“ (arrived from New Your, USA), on behalf of the „Regina International Cancer Welfare Society“ meetings and talks with Ukraine Social Organizations, patenting the fitness inovations   and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION VISITED UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

The organizers of the visit led by Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO thoroughly worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme was planned during the official visit to the republic of Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the annual traditional Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Physical Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“ (arrived from New Your, USA), on behalf of the „Regina International Cancer Welfare Society“ meetings and talks with Ukraine Social Organizations, solving questions of patenting the fitness inovations   and etc. etc..

CROWN ORDER OF CHRIST PRESENTED TO INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF.
On March 28, 2018 at one of historic Churches of the City Lvov (Ukraine) the respectable „Crown Order of Christ“ („Sovereign Knights Order of Christ the Saviour“) was presented to the President WFF-WBBF  International and the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

The organizers of the visit led by Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO thoroughly worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme was planned during the official visit to the republic of Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the annual traditional Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Physical Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“ (arrived from New Your, USA), on behalf of the „Regina International Cancer Welfare Society“ meetings and talks with Ukraine Social Organizations, solving questions of patenting the fitness innovations   and etc. etc..

On March 28, 2018 at one of historic Churches of the City Lvov (Ukraine) the respectable „Crown Order of Christ“ („Sovereign Knights Order of Christ the Saviour“) was presented to the President WFF-WBBF  International and the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

The organizers of the visit led by Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO thoroughly worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme was planned during the official visit to the republic of Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the annual traditional Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Physical Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“ (arrived from New Your, USA), on behalf of the „Regina International Cancer Welfare Society“ meetings and talks with Ukraine Social Organizations, solving questions of patenting the fitness inovations   and etc. etc..

FITNESS FESTIVAL OF UKRAINE UNIVERSITIES.
During the official visit to Ukraine WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS as VIP Guest participated at the Fitness festival of Ukraine Universities. Also at the event took part Professors of various Ukraine Universities: OLGA ZHDANOVA, VASILIJ BESPALENKO, IRYNA HRYBOVSKA, YEVHENIIA ZAKHARINA, LIUDMILA SUSHCHENKO.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

During the official visit to Ukraine the WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS as VIP Guest participated at the Fitness festival of Ukraine Universities. Also at the event took part Professors of various Ukraine Universities: OLGA ZHDANOVA, VASILIJ BESPALENKO, IRYNA HRYBOVSKA, YEVHENIIA ZAKHARINA, LIUDMILA SUSHCHENKO.

WFF-WBBF MEETS USA IN UKRAINE.
During the official visit to Ukraine the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had several warm meetings and discussions with the Chairman of the „AUACIC“ America-Ukrainian Analytical, Cultural, Informative Center GEORGE HALL.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

During the official visit to Ukraine the WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS as VIP Guest participated at the Fitness festival of Ukraine Universities. Also at the event took part Professors of various Ukraine Universities: OLGA ZHDANOVA, VASILIJ BESPALENKO, IRYNA HRYBOVSKA, YEVHENIIA ZAKHARINA, LIUDMILA SUSHCHENKO.

During the official visit to Ukraine the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had several warm meetings and discussions with the Chairman of the „AUACIC“ America-Ukrainian Analytical, Cultural, Informative Center GEORGE HALL.

AWARDS OF CARL FABERGE INTERNATIONAL MEMORIAL FOUNDADION.
MEET OUR MEMBER OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV.
During the official visit to Ukraine the WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  had several meetings with  our member OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV.
Some time ago OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV was awarded with a number of honorary decorations of CARL FABERGE International Memorial Foundadion.
Impressed by works of ancient skifs and using jewelry technologies in stone processing OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV developed his own unique creative line of working with stone and metal.
OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV latest work is about the three original Diamand Orders of the Roman Pope John Paul II that soon will be presented to the Roman Pope Francis.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

During the official visit to Ukraine the WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  had several meetings with  our member OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV.
Some time ago OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV was awarded with a number of honorary decorations of CARL FABERGE International Memorial Foundadion.
Impressed by works of ancient skifs and using jewelry technologies in stone processing OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV developed his own unique creative line of working with stone and metal.
OLEKSANDR MIROSHNIKOV latest work is about the three original Diamand Orders of the Roman Pope John Paul II that soon will be presented to the Roman Pope Francis.

ISU-WFF-WBBF- „REGINA CANCER WELFARE CENTER“.
UKRAINE „GALICINA“ DISABLED CENTER.
Being in Ukraine and representing the International  „REGINA CANCER WELFARE CENTER“ the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS together with  Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO visited Ukraine „Galicina“ disabled center.
Discussions with the disabled people were crowned by a number of artistic performances.

INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

ISU-WFF-WBBF- „REGINA CANCER WELFARE CENTER“.
UKRAINE „GALICINA“ DISABLED CENTER.
Being in Ukraine and representing the International  „REGINA CANCER WELFARE CENTER“ the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS together with  Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO visited Ukraine „Galicina“ disabled center.
Discussions with the disabled people were crowned by a number of artistic performances.

AMERICANS OPEN DOORS OF HABSBURG EMPIRE OPERA PALACE.
Being in Ukraine and representing  the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS together with  Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO visited always full of visitors the famous Habsburg Empire Opera Palace. Our American friend GEORGE HALL helped us to be among the VIP guests to watch the „Swan Lake“ at  the exceprional paleces of the Habsburg Empire Opera Palace.

INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT DEPARTED TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

Today  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and International Vice President LALIT SONI departed for Official Visit to a number of European Countries.
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WAS ON OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of April, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and WFF-WBBF International Vice President and I.S.U. Director of Teaching Programmes LALIT SONI departed for Official Visit to a number of European Countries.
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL WORKS.
PRAHA, CZECH REPUBLIC.
First of all a number of meetings with Czech sport specialists and leaders were made in Prague. The next working steps were spoken over and the folowing meeting at the end of may was set up.

BYDGOSZCZ, WARSZAWA, KATOWICE, POLAND.
A number of meetings were organized with the Administration of the  „UNIWERSYTET PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI  - Enterprise of Knowlidge - WSG WYZSZA SZKOLA GOSPPODARKI“  in Bydgoszcz. Next three meetings with the official representatives of Poland were planned at the end of April, beginning of May and the end of May in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa and Katowice.

INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WAS ON OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of April, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and WFF-WBBF International Vice President and I.S.U. Director of Teaching Programmes LALIT SONI were for Official Visit to a number of European Countries.

PRAHA, CZECH REPUBLIC.
First of all a number of meetings were organized with Czech sport specialists and leaders in Prague. The next working steps were spoken over and to develop relations the folowing meeting at the end of May, 2018 was set up.

BYDGOSZCZ, WARSZAWA, KATOWICE, POLAND.
A number of meetings were organized with the Administration of the  „UNIWERSYTET PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI  - Enterprise of Knowlidge - WSG WYZSZA SZKOLA GOSPPODARKI“  in Bydgoszcz. Next three meetings with the official representatives of Poland were planned at the end of April, beginning of May and the end of May in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa and Katowice.

INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WILL PAY OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of May, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will pay the second official visit to Lvov (Ukraine) and Krakow, Bydgoszcz (Poland).
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WILL PAY OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of May, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will pay the second official visit to Lvov (Ukraine) and Krakow, Bydgoszcz (Poland).
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT PAYED OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of May, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University, Vice President „Regina Cancer Welfare Society International“  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS payed the second official visit to Lvov (Ukraine) and Krakow, Bydgoszcz (Poland).
FIRST DAY OF THE VISIT.
On May 3, 2018 the organizers of the official visit came together to spaek over the nearest plans: Rector Lvov Stavropigion University DSc. YAROSLAV KMIT, Rector ISU University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, secretaries NERINGA SENDRIUTE and TATIANA PAVELKO, Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO.
HEAD LVOV YOUTH AND SPORT DEPARTMENT
On May 4, 2018 a number of official meetings were organized. Among them the meeting with the Head Youth and Sport department of the City Council ANTON NIKULIN.
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT PAYED OFFICIAL VISIT TO A NUMBER OF EUROPE COUNTRIES.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

In the beginning of May, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University, Vice President „Regina Cancer Welfare Society International“  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS payed the second official visit to Lvov (Ukraine) and Krakow, Bydgoszcz (Poland).
FIRST DAY OF THE VISIT.
On May 3, 2018 the organizers of the official visit came together to spaek over the nearest plans: Rector Lvov Stavropigion University DSc. YAROSLAV KMIT, Rector ISU University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, secretaries NERINGA SENDRIUTE and TATIANA PAVELKO, Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO.
On May 4, 2018 a number of official meetings were organized. Among them the meeting with the Head Youth and Sport department of the City Council ANTON NIKULIN.
MEETING USA AND GERMANY REPRESENTATIVES IN UKRAINE.
During the official visit to Ukraine the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had several warm meetings and discussions with the Chairman of the „AUACIC“ America-Ukrainian Analytical, Cultural, Informative Center GEORGE HALL and delegates from Germany.
VISIT TO POLAND STARTED WITH HISTORIC AWARD.
On May 6, 2018 the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  was awarded with historic „Order of St. Stanislaw“ (Order Świętego Stanisława Biskupa i Męczennika ustanowiony został 7 maja 1765 przez króla Stanisława Augusta Poniatowskiego.
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

FIRST DAY OF THE VISIT.
During the official visit to Ukraine the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had several warm meetings and discussions with the Chairman of the „AUACIC“ America-Ukrainian Analytical, Cultural, Informative Center GEORGE HALL and delegates from Germany.
On May 6, 2018 the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  was awarded with historic „Order of St. Stanislaw“ (Order Świętego Stanisława Biskupa i Męczennika ustanowiony został 7 maja 1765 przez króla Stanisława Augusta Poniatowskiego.
MEETING PRESIDENT CITY BYDGOSZCZ.
On May 8, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S.      presented the Highest International „GOLD MERDAL AWARD“ to the President City Bydgoszcz RAFAL BRUSKI.
VISITING JOSEPH RATZINGER UNIVERSITY.
On May 8, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. had a meeting with  JOSEPH RATZINGER UNIVERSITY KPSW Rector Prof. Helena Czakowska, Ph.D..
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

FIRST DAY OF THE VISIT.
VISHING TO MEET CHARKOV UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS.
On May 5, 2018 the official meeting with the Head Youth and Sport department of the City Council ANTON NIKULIN being present was organized with Charkov XNMU University Professor OLENA LUCENKO, Lvov University Professor VASILIJ VESPALENKO  and businessman OLEKSANDRA LISAKOVSKA.
VISITING RADA MIEJSKA W TARNOWSKICH GORACH.
To give Honour Awards for the Outstanding Persons burgamisters MAREK CYL and JAN JELONEK on May 7, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. and Honour Member of the WFF-WBBF International Executive Council JERZY GOTOWSKI were present at the meeting of  Rada Miejska w Tarnowskich Gorach.
On May 8, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. presented the Highest International „GOLD MERDAL AWARD“ to the President City Bydgoszcz RAFAL BRUSKI.
On May 9, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. had a meeting with  JOSEPH RATZINGER UNIVERSITY KPSW Rector Prof. Helena Czakowska, Ph.D..
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

FIRST DAY OF THE VISIT.
PROFESSOR STAVROPIGION UNIVERSITY.
On May 4, 2018 at Ukraine Lvov Stavropigion Univesrity Professors position was presented to a famous German artist ELEN SVEDONA. Persons present: Rector Stavropigion University DSc. Professor YAROSLAV KMIT,  Rector I.S.U. University DSc. Edmundas Daubaras G.S.St.S, Professor Olena Lucenko (University Charkov),
Professor Vasilij Bespalenko (University Lvov), famous Ukraine theatre artist TATIANA PAVELKO, I.S.U. Secretary NERINGA SENDRIUTE.
HIGH UKRAINE AWARD.
On May 5, 2018 in the basic Lvov Greek-Catholic Church the  WFF-WBBF International President and I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS was awarded with
the “Order of Ukraine Getman Ivan Sulima” (Орден “Гетьман Украiни Iван Сулима“).
VISHING TO MEET CHARKOV UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS.
On May 5, 2018 the official meeting with the Head Youth and Sport department of the City Council ANTON NIKULIN being present was organized with Charkov XNMU University Professor OLENA LUCENKO, Lvov University Professor VASILIJ VESPALENKO  and businessman OLEKSANDRA LISAKOVSKA.
VISITING RADA MIEJSKA W TARNOWSKICH GORACH.
To give Honour Awards for the Outstanding Persons burgamisters MAREK CYL and JAN JELONEK on May 7, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. and Honour Member of the WFF-WBBF International Executive Council JERZY GOTOWSKI were present at the meeting of  Rada Miejska w Tarnowskich Gorach.
On May 8, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. presented the Highest International „GOLD MERDAL AWARD“ to the President City Bydgoszcz RAFAL BRUSKI.
On May 9, 2018 the International President WFF-WBBF and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S. had a meeting with  JOSEPH RATZINGER UNIVERSITY KPSW Rector Prof. Helena Czakowska, Ph.D..
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT GOES ON OFFICIAL VISIT TO SWITZERLAND.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

On May 25, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS will go on official visit to Switzerland.
INFORMATION.

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WENT ON OFFICIAL VISIT TO SWITZERLAND.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

On May 25-26, 2018  the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and Rector International Sport University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS went on official visit to Zurich (Switzerland).

BIG INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN SWITZERLAND.
In the nearest days will be made decission about the big international amateur and professional event  in Switzerland. To make the competition  successfull great International forces are being involved. This is the first time in the contemporary sport‘s history  Switzerland goes to organize such a great happening.

INFORMATION.