Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
abbey Wrote:
vika Wrote:We understand cooperation, when two federations work together. The teams from one federation participate in the contests of another one.
When teams of one federation participate in another federaton contests, and another federation does not - this is not a cooperation.
Anyway East European countries think about the participation in NABBA-3 "Universe" (Aachen). But WFF World Championships in Vilnius and in Moscow are a priority in East Europe. Other contests stay after them.

It is true. Every bodybuilder should choose the most important event.

It is a pity, but often it depends on the federation president or gym trainer - what to choose, where and when to participate. Where goes the leader, there go bodybuilders.
tony Wrote:
abbey Wrote:
vika Wrote:We understand cooperation, when two federations work together. The teams from one federation participate in the contests of another one.
When teams of one federation participate in another federaton contests, and another federation does not - this is not a cooperation.
Anyway East European countries think about the participation in NABBA-3 "Universe" (Aachen). But WFF World Championships in Vilnius and in Moscow are a priority in East Europe. Other contests stay after them.

It is a pity, but often it depends on the federation president or gym trainer - what to choose, where and when to participate. Where goes the leader, there go bodybuilders.

Anyway it is too early to speak about the teams participating in WFF Amateur World in Vilnius. Still there are two months ahead. Time enough.
takas Wrote:
tony Wrote:
abbey Wrote:

Anyway it is too early to speak about the teams participating in WFF Amateur World in Vilnius. Still there are two months ahead. Time enough.

Enough time for thinking, training and deciding.
NEXT WEEK 2005 WFF AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL INTERNET PAGE WWW.WFFWORLD.LT WILL BE RENEWED WITH NEW INFORMATION.
THE PREPARATION GOES ON AND IT GOES WELL!
edmundas daubaras Wrote:NEXT WEEK 2005 WFF AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL INTERNET PAGE WWW.WFFWORLD.LT WILL BE RENEWED WITH NEW INFORMATION.
THE PREPARATION GOES ON AND IT GOES WELL!

The old one was done perfectly. I think the new web site of this WFF World Championship in Vilnius will be good too. We will discuss it next week.
EVERYBODY KNOWS, THAT ALL LAWS OF EU MEMBERS MUST BE COORDINATED IN BETWEEN.
YESTERDAY I WAS VISITING LITHUANIAN STATE SPORT DEPARTMENT.
EU HAS SENT A LETTER TO THE NATIONAL DEPARTMENTS AND OTHER SPORT INSTITUTIONS INSISTING TO STOP SUPPORTING PRIVATE SPORT ORGANIZATIONS.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS EXEPT WFF-INTERNATIONAL TO BE NOT A PRIVATE PROPERTY?
IFBB, WABBA, WPF AND MANY ORTHER ARE PRIVATE PROPERTIES OF A FEW PERSONS.
NABBA-INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT EGZIST AT ALL (IT HAS NO REGISTRATION). AND NABBA UK IS A NATIONAL, NOT INTERNATIONAL UNIT!
edmundas daubaras Wrote:EVERYBODY KNOWS, THAT ALL LAWS OF EU MEMBERS MUST BE COORDINATED IN BETWEEN.
EU HAS SENT A LETTER TO THE NATIONAL DEPARTMENTS AND OTHER SPORT INSTITUTIONS INSISTING TO STOP SUPPORTING PRIVATE SPORT ORGANIZATIONS.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS EXEPT WFF-INTERNATIONAL TO BE NOT A PRIVATE PROPERTY?
NABBA-INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT EGZIST AT ALL (IT HAS NO REGISTRATION). AND NABBA UK IS A NATIONAL, NOT INTERNATIONAL UNIT!

Interesting!
edmundas daubaras Wrote:EVERYBODY KNOWS, THAT ALL LAWS OF EU MEMBERS MUST BE COORDINATED IN BETWEEN.

NABBA so many years organize "Universe" contest. It is International!
george Wrote:

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU SHOULD SEE THE BASIC THING - WHAT IS NABBA FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE LAW?
IT IS A NATIONAL UNIT OF UK, NOT INTERNATIONAL. THERE IS NO NABBA-INTERNATIONAL (WE CALL IT NABBA-2) BUT ONLY NABBA UK!
AND THERE IS NABBA-3. THAT IS A PRIVATE FIRM OF MR. JOE LOPEZ FROM AUSTRALIA.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:
george Wrote:

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU SHOULD SEE THE BASIC THING - WHAT IS NABBA FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE LAW?
IT IS A NATIONAL UNIT OF UK, NOT INTERNATIONAL. THERE IS NO NABBA-INTERNATIONAL (WE CALL IT NABBA-2) BUT ONLY NABBA UK!

Now it is clear. Thank you.
george Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:
george Wrote:

Now it is clear. Thank you.

You see how the discussion opens the eyes of everybody and the athletes can learn the truth at last.
I agree with what you say. We must discuss and learn.
Old Romans sayed: "Repetitio est mater studiorum".
Learn!

It is clear - the aim of private firms, like IFBB, WABBA is ONLY BUSINESS. Ather things are not so important. When they see no business, they do nothing.
george Wrote:

It is clear - the aim of private firms, like IFBB, WABBA is ONLY BUSINESS. Ather things are not so important. When they see no business, they do nothing.

Everybody understand the positive things coming to the Olympic sports. These sports supported by IOC receive the financial support worldwide. When IOC refused to recognize IFBB and sport of bodybuilding in general, Weder brothers saw evidently that their private business goes down. That is one of the reasons they have no more interest to make progress in bodybuilding. During the last 5-6 years bodybuilding goes down rapidly.
vika Wrote:
george Wrote:

Everybody understand the positive things coming to the Olympic sports. These sports supported by IOC receive the financial support worldwide. When IOC refused to recognize IFBB and sport of bodybuilding in general, Weder brothers saw evidently that their private business goes down. That is one of the reasons they have no more interest to make progress in bodybuilding. During the last 5-6 years bodybuilding goes down rapidly.

Public see the problem of bodybuilding clearly today. No International or national sport officials want to support bodybuilding.
If the basics wil be not changed, bodybuilding is out of the game. I saw the official letter of IOC with a remark "IFBB IS out".
The problem is not personalities. It is more wide. The basics must be changed to save bodybuilding.
If we will start thinking about the problem, the solution will come. Be sure!
For many years enemies if IFBB were asking the question: when and who has ellected Mr.Ben Weider as a president of IFBB? There was no answer.
But the answer is simple: IFBB is a private property of Mr.Ben Weider and Mr.Jim Manion. Nobody need any ellections. IFBB is yours. Do what you like.
As well as "Olympia" is the property of Mr.Joe Weider. As well as every IFBB Pro Show has it's own private owner.
takas Wrote:For many years enemies if IFBB were asking the question: when and who has ellected Mr.Ben Weider as a president of IFBB? There was no answer.
But the answer is simple: IFBB is a private property of Mr.Ben Weider and Mr.Jim Manion. Nobody need any ellections. IFBB is yours. Do what you like.
As well as "Olympia" is the property of Mr.Joe Weider. As well as every IFBB Pro Show has it's own private owner.

I have never thought of this. It is evident!
abbey Wrote:
takas Wrote:For many years enemies if IFBB were asking the question: when and who has ellected Mr.Ben Weider as a president of IFBB? There was no answer.

Yes, I have thought about it the same way. Thinking for so many years about the International Sport Federation and finaly you have - only private firm where private business is in the first place and only the rest is for bodybuilding SPORT.
john Wrote:
abbey Wrote:

Yes, I have thought about it the same way. Thinking for so many years about the International Sport Federation and finaly you have - only private firm where private business is in the first place and only the rest is for bodybuilding SPORT.

I understand now why IFBB takes 100 Euro from each participating athlete. I understand why IFBB takes 2000 US dollars from each athlete who was catched with doping. Business of the private firm is business. During the last yaars more and more athletes were catched with doping. This means that business of IFBB is growing!
abbey Wrote:
john Wrote:
abbey Wrote:

I understand now why IFBB takes 100 Euro from each participating athlete. I understand why IFBB takes 2000 US dollars from each athlete who was catched with doping. Business of the private firm is business. During the last yaars more and more athletes were catched with doping. This means that business of IFBB is growing!

Business, business, business...
tony Wrote:
abbey Wrote:
john Wrote:
abbey Wrote:

Business, business, business...

I understand when NABBA takes 200 pounds - it is a sufficient money personaly for the NABBA president.
But when IFBB collects 100 US dollars from every bodybuilder, when IFBB begins making business with the catched with dope athletes - it is unbelievable! Anyway, it is the real truth...
It is very difficult to divide sport and business. In most cases they work together.
WFF-INTERNATIONAL IS THANKFUL TO ALL BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZERS INFORMING ABOUT WFF WORK IN THEIR INTERNET PAGES AND INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION FORUMS:
ARGENTINA, BRAZILIA, UK, GERMANY, ITALY, HOLLAND, FRANCE, RUSSIA, LITHUANIA, LATVIA, ESTONIA, UKRAINE AND A NUMBER OF OTHER.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-INTERNATIONAL IS THANKFUL TO ALL BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZERS INFORMING ABOUT WFF WORK IN THEIR INTERNET PAGES AND INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION FORUMS:
ARGENTINA, BRAZILIA, UK, GERMANY, ITALY, HOLLAND, FRANCE, RUSSIA, LITHUANIA, LATVIA, ESTONIA, UKRAINE AND A NUMBER OF OTHER.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!

You are very polite.
rob Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-INTERNATIONAL IS THANKFUL TO ALL BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZERS INFORMING ABOUT WFF WORK IN THEIR INTERNET PAGES AND INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION FORUMS:
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!

You are very polite.

Information is power! Knowing the thruth makes us friendly.
Lithuania greatest newspaper started advertizing WFF Amateur World Championship (November 18-20, Vilnius, Lithuania).
Does anybody heard of such things about any other bodybuilding federations like NABBA or WABBA?
laima Wrote:Lithuania greatest newspaper started advertizing WFF Amateur World Championship (November 18-20, Vilnius, Lithuania).
Does anybody heard of such things about any other bodybuilding federations like NABBA or WABBA?

You are lucky! Looks impressive!
WFF-INTERNATIONAL 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ORGANIZING COMMITTEE STARTED PREPARING THE CONTRACT WITH NATIONAL TELEVISSION OF LITHUANIA.
WFF WORLD CHAMPIUONSHIP WILL BE ADVERTIZED ON NATIONAL TV LITHUANIA 100 TIMES.
AT THE SAME TIME NATIONAL TV WILL MAKE A ONE HOUR LASTING REPORT FROM THE CONTEST.