Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships, Tallinn, Estonia
edita_wff Wrote:Today Estonians write that ALEXANDER ALEXEEV will compete at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World In Tallinn:

viktoor wrote:
Чемпион Европы 2009 г.IFBB Александр Алексеев,планирует выступить на чемпионате Мира в Таллинне...
edita_wff Wrote:Finally we have got information from Estonia.
After the official visit of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Estonia and a number of his meetings with the Estonia Government Officials, Sport Heads, representatives of various funds, businessmen and sportsmen, it was decided to hold the 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship on November 20-22 in Tallinn, Estonia.
More details are on the way.
edita_wff Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Today Estonians write that ALEXANDER ALEXEEV will compete at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World In Tallinn:

viktoor wrote:
Чемпион Европы 2009 г.IFBB Александр Алексеев,планирует выступить на чемпионате Мира в Таллинне...

GREAT :twisted:
edita_wff Wrote:Today Klaipeda “Gym Centras” received quests from Japan.
Japan representatives are interested in Model Fitness. Japan plans to participate with the National Team at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia:

After visiting Lithuania a few days ago and her personal meeting with the WFF-WBBF International heads, today Miss SAWAKO IWAMOTO has been appointed as the temporary WFF-WBBF International Official in Japan.
Miss SAWAKO IWAMOTO already started collecting the National Teal Japan to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
Japan representatives are interested in Model Fitness. Japan plans to participate with the National Team at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia:

After visiting Lithuania a few days ago and her personal meeting with the WFF-WBBF International heads, today Miss SAWAKO IWAMOTO has been appointed as the temporary WFF-WBBF International Official in Japan.
Miss SAWAKO IWAMOTO already started collecting the National Teal Japan to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship:

Fine :!:
Today we received a call from Estonia. WFF-WBBF Estonia leader ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, that the preparations to the 2009 Amateur World Championship goes well.
Organizing committee works very hard, athletes are being collected by the trainers.

FOTO:
Aleksandr Sevcov (Estonia)
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia. WFF-WBBF Estonia leader ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, that the preparations to the 2009 Amateur World Championship goes well.
Organizing committee works very hard, athletes are being collected by the trainers.

FOTO:
Aleksandr Sevcov (Estonia)

he is a good sportsman!
Such great sportsmen are going to come to Estonia from Africa!
edita_wff Wrote:Such great sportsmen are going to come to Estonia from Africa!
edita_wff Wrote:

terrific!
Today we have spoken with the members of the organizing committee of the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Tallinn, Estonia.
They told us that the preparation goes well and it goes according the preliminary plan.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
brother Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Fine :!:

it would be fine to meet them
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today we have spoken with the members of the organizing committee of the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Tallinn, Estonia.
They told us that the preparation goes well and it goes according the preliminary plan.
2009 IFBB Europe Champion ALEKSANDR ALEKSEJEV, as told by Estonians, is going to participate at the 2009 WBBF World Championships in Tallinn.
I found a picture of him from the 2004 WBBF World Championships.
Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND writes:

Good Morning ED,
Thanks for all your info.
You Need to mail me all the answers off all the questions so that I don't miss out on something.
South Africa will send a team to the following events:
WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship, November 21, Tallinn, Estonia
WFF-WBBF Amateur World Grand Prix, November 28, Moscow, Russia
WBBF Pro World Championship, November 28, Moscow, Russia
Questions: for the Worlds
1) WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship: Are all the Categories (Classic, Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic, Extreme Bodybuilding, juniors, seniors, Couples) men and ladies?
2) I need the Hotels names where we can book in for the WORLDS in Tallinn?
3) I need an invitation to the WFF-WBBF Worlds for our visas?
4) WFF-WBBF only pay for 7 athletes at the Worlds for the hotel, is it including our officials?
Questions: for the Grand Prix
1) I need the Hotels names where we can book in for the Grand Prix in Moscow
2) I need an invitation to the WFF-WBBF Grand Prix in Moscow for our visas?
3) Do WFF-WBBF pay for the hotels for the Athletes
4) Do WFF-WBBF pay for the hotels for the Officials
5)WFF-WBBF GRAND PRIX Amateur Championship: Are all the Categories (Classic, Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic, Extreme Bodybuilding, juniors, seniors, Couples) men and ladies?
Questions: for the WBBF PRO WORLD
1) Do we need a pro-card or can I apply for a pro-card for my best athletes to compete in the
Pro-show?
OFFICIALS
We will be as follow:
President. Tommy Du Rand
Judge. Alet Lemmer
Team manager Manie Lemmer
Regards
Tommy
Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND writes:

Good Morning ED,
Thanks for all your info.
You Need to mail me all the answers off all the questions so that I don't miss out on something.
South Africa will send a team to the following events:
WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship, November 21, Tallinn, Estonia
WFF-WBBF Amateur World Grand Prix, November 28, Moscow, Russia
WBBF Pro World Championship, November 28, Moscow, Russia
Questions: for the Worlds
1) WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship: Are all the Categories (Classic, Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic, Extreme Bodybuilding, juniors, seniors, Couples) men and ladies?
2) I need the Hotels names where we can book in for the WORLDS in Tallinn?
3) I need an invitation to the WFF-WBBF Worlds for our visas?
4) WFF-WBBF only pay for 7 athletes at the Worlds for the hotel, is it including our officials?
Questions: for the Grand Prix
1) I need the Hotels names where we can book in for the Grand Prix in Moscow
2) I need an invitation to the WFF-WBBF Grand Prix in Moscow for our visas?
3) Do WFF-WBBF pay for the hotels for the Athletes
4) Do WFF-WBBF pay for the hotels for the Officials
5)WFF-WBBF GRAND PRIX Amateur Championship: Are all the Categories (Classic, Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic, Extreme Bodybuilding, juniors, seniors, Couples) men and ladies?
Questions: for the WBBF PRO WORLD
1) Do we need a pro-card or can I apply for a pro-card for my best athletes to compete in the
Pro-show?
OFFICIALS
We will be as follow:
President. Tommy Du Rand
Judge. Alet Lemmer
Team manager Manie Lemmer
Regards
Tommy
What intrigue we are facing this year in Tallinn?
Oner All WBBF World Amateur Champion ALEXANDER BALDIN (Russia)
edita_wff Wrote:What intrigue we are facing this year in Tallinn?

he looks great!

That was 2005 Over All WBBF World Champion.
This is the 2006 WBBF Over All World Champion ANTONIO OSTA (Uruguay)
edita_wff Wrote:

they are really big!
Today we received a call from Estonia.
Senior Estonia bodybuilder VICTOR TKACENKO told about the successfull preparations to the coming WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Tallinn.
He told about their work with sponsors looking for hotels, extra prizes. The organizers suggest free hotel for all juniuors up to 18 years.

FOTO
Victor Tkacenko
edita_wff Wrote:

2007 WBBF Over All World Champion ROMAN DUBOVICKIJ (Russia)
edita_wff Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:

2007 WBBF Over All World Champion ROMAN DUBOVICKIJ (Russia)

good bodybuilders!
Today we received a call from Russia.
Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA informed about the situation in Russia.
She told that 2009 Team Russia will be very strong and numerous to the World Championship in Tallinn.
Soon we will start working with EU entry visas for them.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Russia.
Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA informed about the situation in Russia.
She told that 2009 Team Russia will be very strong and numerous to the World Championship in Tallinn.

Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia
SVETLANA PUGACIOVA
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Russia.

Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia
SVETLANA PUGACIOVA

was she a sportsman?
Today we received a call from Estonia.
WFF-WBBF organizer GALINA BELIKOVA told about the situation in Estonia and confirmed that the Estonia team is ready to work hard to make the World Championship successfull.

FOTO:
GALINA BELIKOVA, 2002 WBBF World Champion MINDAUGAS KVASYS (Lithuania)
Today we received a letter from Estonia. Russian sportsman JAN SMIRNOVSKYJ writes, that he migrated to Estonia and he is going to work for the WFF-WBBF there:

Здравствуйте.
Я перебрался в Эстонию. В Тарту.
Решили так поближе к дому к родным будет.
Пока осматриваюсь. Пробежался по клубам в поиске работы. Думаю свой клуб открывать.
Тут у нас вроде выборы в местное самоуправление намечаются. Может здесь чего перепадет?
Ян
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Estonia. Russian sportsman JAN SMIRNOVSKYJ writes, that he migrated to Estonia and he is going to work for the WFF-WBBF there:

Здравствуйте.
Я перебрался в Эстонию. В Тарту.
Решили так поближе к дому к родным будет.
Пока осматриваюсь. Пробежался по клубам в поиске работы. Думаю свой клуб открывать.
Тут у нас вроде выборы в местное самоуправление намечаются. Может здесь чего перепадет?
Ян

:roll: