Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Финансовые аферы ИФББ-ЕФББ
АЗИЯ ЗАХЛОПНУЛА ДВЕРЬ У ИФББ ПОД НОСОМ

Subject: Fw: proof
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Cc: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "Afghan 1" <hotak.bawar@yahoo.com>, "Afghan 2" <zubairullahmohsin@yahoo.com>, "Afghan 3" <zubair_m1@hotmail.com>, "Sayed Payenda Afghanistan" <sayed.payenda@live.vu.edu.au>, "Osama Ahmed Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla Bahrain" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "Saleh Al Ammar Bahrain" <saleh_angel@hotmail.com>, "Latifur Rahman Khan Bangladesh" <mlrkhan@cgscomm.net>, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>, "KAMAWANGCHUK Bhutan" <bhutannoc@gmail.com>, "MAJKARMA Bhutan" <capkaytee@hotmail.com>, "Wangchen Bhutan" <dwangchen@gmail.com>, "DYCS MOE Bhutan Karma Wangchuk" <kesangwangchuk@gmail.com>, "HARUN Brunei" <harungym@mail.com>, "PHALLAKONG Cambodia" <kphalla@yahoo.com>, "Cambodia" <r_samboefeo@hotmail.com>, "Wang RuiXia China" <cbba-cn@sohu.com>, "CY" <calvinyew@gmail.com>, "Simon Chan Hong Kong" <simon@iptfa.com>, "Nayak G.S. India" <girijashankar_nayak@yahoo.com>, "Amit Swami India" <navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca>, "Baba Madhok India" <babamadhok@gmail.com>, "Sinatra Kaeses Indonesia" <trisakaindo@bdg.centrin.net.id>, "ALAMSYAH Indonesia" <smb@cbn.net.id>, "ALAM Indonesia" <bigguy1402@yahoo.com>, "Dangsina Moeloek Indonesia" <m.dangsina@yahoo.com>, "Adang Indonesia" <adang.d@bangadang.com>, "Rozita Bayat Iran" <bayatweider@yahoo.com>, "Alifard Iran" <iriranbbf@yahoo.com>, "IRANBBF Iran" <bbfiran@yahoo.com>, "POURALIFARD Iran" <n.pouralifard@yahoo.com>, "IRANABBC Iran" <iranbodybuilding@gmail.com>, "Iraq New Address" <aliraqibbf@yahoo.com>, "Hitoshi Tamari Japan" <mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp>, "JORDAN" <ahmad_abelhadi@hotmail.com>, "Kazakhstan" <araslanov58@mail.ru>, "Kazakhstan" <avida78@rambler.ru>, "Chang Bo Young Korea" <kaesun@kaesun.com>, "Charlie Korea" <charliekorean@gmail.com>, "KRYG" <alisher_tairov@mail.ru>, "LAOS" <cbannavong@hotmail.com>, "Malih ALAYWAN Lebanon" <sateh_n@yahoo.com>, "Che Kuong Hon Macau" <chelucky@macau..ctm.net>, "Ines Macau Yeung" <ines.mbfa@yahoo.com>, "Ines Macau Yeung" <siyeung@ipm.edu.mo>, "Exec. Director Malaysia" <christina_weider@yahoo.com>, "DATUKWIRAGAN Malaysia" <japerun82@yahoo.com>, "Kamar Malaysia" <masbbf@yahoo.com>, "HALEEMNEW Maldives" <haleem@gmail.com>, "ibrahim Sira Maldives" <sid_822@hotmail.com>, "Hussein Zinan Maldives" <zintey@hotmail.com>, "Rizwana Mohamed Haleem Maldives" <rizu.m.halym@gmail.com>, "Batmunkh Batsuuri Mongolia" <mongolbody@yahoo.com>, "ENKHTAIVAN Mongolia" <budes_e@yahoo.com>, "MongolSec.Gen Mongolia" <monochir@yahoo.com>, "u kyaw than Myanmar" <uktsnw@gmail.com>, "Myanmar 2" <ycdc@mptmail.net.com>, "Myanmar 3" <hlamyintswe@gmail.com>, "Dinesh new Nepal" <dineshrajbh@hotmail.com>, "Nepal" <nbba@mail.com>, "Rajesh Babu Nepal Shrestha" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>, "W. van den Branden Netherlands" <wvdbranden@zeelandnet.nl>, "Philip Hope New Zealand" <p.s.hope@slingshot..co.nz>, "Philip Hope New Zealand" <phope@akcansoc.org.nz>, "OMANBBF Oman" <omolco@omantel.net.om>, "oman" <sadg@mosa.gov.om>, "Oman" <info@sportsoman.com>, "Pakistan 1" <nocpakistan@gmail.com>, "Pakistan 2" <pakbbf.info@gmail.com>, "Palestine" <abujaffar50@gmail.com>, "corinna Philippine mojica" <corybmojica@yahoo.com>, "Luciano Philippine Lim" <limluciano@yahoo.com>, "IBRAHIMKAFOOD Qatar" <emkafood@yahoo.com>, "ALMANA Qatar" <m.y.almana@alhamadautomobiles.com.qa>, "Hussain Al Saffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>, "Saudi" <aldawly@hotmail.com>, "Letchmenon M. Singapore" <letchmenon@yahoo.com.sg>, "sbbfpresident Singapore" <mletchmenon@sbbf.org.sg>, "Shawn Sugendran Singapore" <cop_666_sg@yahoo.com>, "Jeff Sri lanka Schucroft" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Syria" <ifbb.syria@yahoo.com>, "Samer Syria Dia" <syrianbodybuilding@yahoo.com>, "Liao Taipei" <jengliao@gmail.com>, "Taipei" <ctbbf@kbronet.com.tw>, "Tajikistan" <noc@olympic.tj>, "Sugree Supawarikul Thailand" <thaibody@hotmail.com>, "Douglas Latchford Thailand" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>, "Sugree SEABBF Thailand" <seabbf@yahoo.com>, "EMIRATES BODY BUILDI UAE bodybuld" <bodybuld@emirates.net.ae>, "Uzbekistan BodyBuilding and Fitness Uzbekista" <uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com>, "Uzbekistan" <mr_azizbek@yahoo.com>, "Vietnam" <bodybuilding.vgf@gmail.com>, "HUYNHANH Vietnam" <huynhanh.vbbf@yahoo.com.vn>, "TOAN GIA CUONG Co Vietnam Ltd" <toangiacuong@gmail.com>, "Warren" <diamonds@ni.net.nf>, "YEMEN" <ywlf2002@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:49 AM

In the honour of
Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General-ABBF
Dear Mr. Chua,
Please find the video clip of that so called Asian (AFBF) championship at Aurangabad.You can see that how Indians are holding the boards of different Nations,perhaps they wanted to divert the matter as they had very less countries.
Afghanistan Bangladesh Myanmar, Syria which were definitely not there as well as controversial Representatives from the the countries like Mongolia,Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
IFBB claims that they had more then 20 countries but on the stage itself they had only 16 countries as you know that even in this half of the countries were not there OFFICIALLY.
You can also notice that on the stage during the speech of Mr.More,his phone is banging and Mr. Santonja came forward to take his phone "If this man(More) don't have the manners that how to behave on stage how he can claim to be the Secretary of an Continental federation" .
As i know that according to the own circular of IFBB they baned to use the title like Mr. World or Mr.Asia ,Mr Universe etc.But you can see that there was the banner 'Mr. Asia' on the stage.
The bodybuilder who is raising the Indian flag on the stage is the same Mr. M. Kamraj to whom we suspended for doing irregularities as he did not turn up for Dope test after the selection trial for Bali Asian beach games... I think that this boy did not participate because of the critisism by the media although he was selected for this event but he should not have been on the stage.
After having a proper look of this video you &President Osama can decide further course of action.I have already send the complete video.
Furthermore, I read through the circular sent by Mr.William Tierney of the IFBB and the letter head of the AFBF shows the name of Mr. Farooq, he has sent a strong letter against this federation and Pakistan is not keen to associate with them. Pity they do not understand simple english and print his name in their letter head.
You should expose the dirty games of the IFBB at the ABBF Congress on 13th August, 2009 ..unbelievable they use dirty tactics to hammer you.
See you all in Pattaya ...long live ABBF .
Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General - ABBF
WFF-International Official Information Only
ИФББ ЛОМАЕТ ПРАВИЛА ВАДЫ И ПОДДЕЛЫВАЕТ ДОКУМЕНТЫ ПО АНТИ-ДОПИНГУ

Subject: MORALS
To: internacional@santonja.com, "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Pawel Filleborn" <p.filleborn@neostrada.pl>, "Wanda TIERNEY" <wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk>, "wada" <emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama..org>, "wada" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, "Wada Info - main office" <nfo@agfisonline.com>, "Kerwin Clarke" <Kerwin.Clarke@wada-ama.org>, "GAISF" <info@agfisonline.com>, "WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, husain@ocasia.org, "Osama Ahmed Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Hussain Al Saffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>
Cc: "CHUA PAUL" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, nutricion@santonja.com
Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 4:52 PM

Dear Rafael,
I have been going through my correspondence with you, most of which is sadly still unanswered,and I have come across a letter from you dated 13th Feb 2009, suspending one of my Thai athletes Khun Somsri Turinthaisong :
" Regarding your athlete Somsri Turinthaisong, yes, in fact, he was found positive in Manama, and informed accordingly that his suspension is on duty for two years. "
I refer to my letter to you dated Feb 13th 2009 where I mentioned that an athlete from Qatar, Kamal was not only found positive in Shanghai in Sept. 2007, but was also provided with forged documents from his association showing him to be negative ?? and you have ignored this matter.
As mentioned in my letter Kamal competed in Nov 2007, but no action has been taken ? this surely is a case of double standards ? Kamal should have received a lifetime suspension, you did not adhere to the WADA Rules.
The reason is best known to you after your visit to Qatar in December 2008.
It is also noted that you allowed your Spanish athlete who was tested positive on four different occasions to participate in several competitions and you did not suspend him for life..
You took 30 urine samples from the European Women's championships and tested only 15 athletes and concealed the balance of the 15 other athletes urine, why, and where were they kept ? You have breached the WADA rules on several occasions, and are still clinging on to your theory in alleging that Mr. Paul Chua concealed the doping results of the Asian Championships in 2005. You were not the President at that time, and we know that Mr. Chua sent all the reports to the IFBB in Canada.
This is a fantasy that you have created to tarnish Paul Chua.
As President of the Thailand Bodybuilding Association I invite you to attend our Congress and hear the truth which will be presented.
We understand that Qatar made a report against Mr. Chua in late December 2007 since the ABBF did not see fit to please the Qatar federation on the FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS. The Anti-corrupt agencies have checked on Mr Chua, and if he was corrupt, he would by now have been charged. He has the receipts and the Telegraphic Transfer Chits from the Hongkong federation directly transferred to the ABBF's account.
A person is innocent, until proven otherwise
You need to answer several letters on the JOINT DECLARATION which you signed with the late Ben Weider. Why does no one know about this secret deal of yours? In your case the $100,000.00 was transmitted into your company's account, can you show know where the money is now?
You stated that it was transferred to the IFBB's account in Spain, but investigation shows there is no IFBB registered in Spain, can you explain this ?
My association has now disregarded your suspension imposed on Khun Somsri as we are no longer part of the IFBB, and we will allow Khun Somsri to compete in Asian events.
I sincerely wish that I could come face to face with you, as I would like to question you on several matters, some personal,( though your Napoleon stature would prohibit this )
I will be surprised if I receive a reply to this e.mail, though it would be nice to think that you would be man enough to answer.
Douglas Latchford.
President TBBA
ИФББ В АЗИИ ПРОИГРАЛА
Цитаты из речи президента федерации культуризма Азии ОСАМЫ АЛЬ ШАФАРА газете „GULF NEWS“:
В Индии ИФББ РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ недавно попробовала создать другую федерацию культуризма Азии, но их мероприятие провалилось. Олимпийский комитет Азии поддержал врагов ИФББ, которые объединяют 33 страны Азии, когда РАФАЭЛЯ в Индии поддержали только 5 стран: Палестина, Шри Ланка, Катар, Япония и Южная Корея. В Индии прошли на редкость слабые соревнования ИФББ.
Вся Азия в августе соберётся в Тайланде, и те страны, которые не примут участие, будут наказаны олимпийским комитетом Азии и дисквалифицированы.
Врагов ИФББ особенно поддерживает премьер министр ОАЭ, вице президент ОАЭ шейх МОХАМЕД БИН РАШИД АЛЬ МАКТУМ (His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum).

„GULF NEWS“

I will ensure our integrity is kept intact - Al Shafar
Dubai: President of the ABBF Osama Al Shafar has maintained that he is willing to go any extent to ensure the integrity of the ABBF, its member nations and his officials is kept intact.
"At the moment they are having a Hearing Committee between the IFBB and Qatar to try and create a parallel federation for Asia. What support do they have? We have the backing of 33 of the 37 members registered with the ABBF. The five who are not with us are Qatar, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Japan and South Korea," Al Shafar said.
"The IFBB have sanctioned an Asian competition in Aurangabad, India, and I doubt they have a handful of athletes participating there. The actual Asian competition will be held next month. "Our plan of action is that we will have a meeting in Bangkok next month and we will see who is backing us and who is not. Whoever is absent will be suspended from the AFBB," Al Shafar said.
"We have the full support of the UAE National Olympic Committee and from the Dubai Government and His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai," Al Shafar said.
"Yousuf Al Serkal, Vice-President of the UAE National Olympic Committee (NOC) and Saeed Abdul Gaffar, the UAE NOC General-Secretary have done a good job in supporting us and showing the people that ABFF is still under our umbrella with me as its president. I don't know why the IFBB is trying to destabilise our organisation when we are elected members."
WFF secretary service Wrote:ИФББ В АЗИИ ПРОИГРАЛА
Цитаты из речи президента федерации культуризма Азии ОСАМЫ АЛЬ ШАФАРА газете „GULF NEWS“:
В Индии ИФББ РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ недавно попробовала создать другую федерацию культуризма Азии, но их мероприятие провалилось. Олимпийский комитет Азии поддержал врагов ИФББ, которые объединяют 33 страны Азии, когда РАФАЭЛЯ в Индии поддержали только 5 стран: Палестина, Шри Ланка, Катар, Япония и Южная Корея. В Индии прошли на редкость слабые соревнования ИФББ.
Вся Азия в августе соберётся в Тайланде, и те страны, которые не примут участие, будут наказаны олимпийским комитетом Азии и дисквалифицированы.
Врагов ИФББ особенно поддерживает премьер министр ОАЭ, вице президент ОАЭ шейх МОХАМЕД БИН РАШИД АЛЬ МАКТУМ (His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum).

„GULF NEWS“

I will ensure our integrity is kept intact - Al Shafar
Dubai: President of the ABBF Osama Al Shafar has maintained that he is willing to go any extent to ensure the integrity of the ABBF, its member nations and his officials is kept intact.
"At the moment they are having a Hearing Committee between the IFBB and Qatar to try and create a parallel federation for Asia. What support do they have? We have the backing of 33 of the 37 members registered with the ABBF. The five who are not with us are Qatar, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Japan and South Korea," Al Shafar said.
"The IFBB have sanctioned an Asian competition in Aurangabad, India, and I doubt they have a handful of athletes participating there. The actual Asian competition will be held next month. "Our plan of action is that we will have a meeting in Bangkok next month and we will see who is backing us and who is not. Whoever is absent will be suspended from the AFBB," Al Shafar said.
"We have the full support of the UAE National Olympic Committee and from the Dubai Government and His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai," Al Shafar said.
"Yousuf Al Serkal, Vice-President of the UAE National Olympic Committee (NOC) and Saeed Abdul Gaffar, the UAE NOC General-Secretary have done a good job in supporting us and showing the people that ABFF is still under our umbrella with me as its president. I don't know why the IFBB is trying to destabilise our organisation when we are elected members."
ИФББ ХОЧЕТ БОЛЬШЕ ДЕНЕГ ОТ КАЧКОВ

Отныне каждый делегат, тренер, массажист и спортсмен на соревнованиях ИФББ будет платить 200 долларов стартовый взнос.

Subject: (100%)
To: "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Dr. Eng. Adel Fahim" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, w.tierney2@ukonline.co..uk, "Mauricio de Arruda" <mauricio@santonja.com>
Cc: "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Monday, 10 August, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear Dr. Rafael Santonja,
I am flabbergasted to read the IFBB's INSPECTION REPORT on Doha World Men's Bodybuilding Championships and notice that the IFBB is SUCKING the blood of the poor officials and bodybuilders by charging a fee of US$200 for registration fee instead of US$100 as per the previous years.
One hundred percent increment (100%). Who takes the money? Is it the IFBB or AFIFF or your company (Corporation), and in which account, and if there is an account?
The IFBB is making MONEY from the POOR BODYBUILDERS and OFFICIALS and this is a SIN, and corrupt practices. Any decision for the increment must be discussed and approved in the Congress.
Mohamed.
Сейчас, когда внутренний конфликт в ИФББ в самом разгаре, трудно судить что там на самом деле делается.
Компромат в обе стороны льётся как из ведра. Однако, вместе с компроматом выставляются юридические документы, что есть уже ФАКТ неоспоримый.
А далее время покажет.
РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА во время индийского международного мероприятия в Азии создал вторую федерацию, в которой членами 6 стран из 40. У ПОЛА ЧУА 33 страны и официальная поддержка Олимпийского комитета Азии.
Через неделю в Патае под руководством ПОЛА ЧУА пройдёт чемпионат культуризма и конгресс Азии. Посмотрим.
НА АЗИАТСКОМ ФРОНТЕ НИЧЕГО НОВОГО. ИФББ ОПЯТЬ В ПРОИГРЫШЕ

ИФББ признала чемпионат Азии и конгресс Азии в Патае недействительными.
На это Олимпийский комитет Азии ответил чётко ставя ИФББ на своё место.
Сегодняшнее письмо из ОЛИМПИЙСКОГО КОМИТЕТА АЗИИ о том, что он поддерживает только Федерацию культуризма Азии под руководством шейха Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов Осамы Аль Шафара и НЕ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЕТ ИФББ

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:10 PM
To: afghanistan_noc@yahoo.com; afg_noc@yahoo.com; noc-ban@bdonline.com; ioa@nde.vsnl.net.in; info@nocmaldives.org; nocpakistan@hotmail.com; nocpakistan@gmail.com; natolcom@slt.lk; Bhusport@druknet.net.bt; bhutannoc@gmail.com; gsd@druknet.bt; olympic@wlink..com.np; Bdnoc@brunet.bn; bruneisports@yahoo.com; Mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm; tu@koni.or.id; Olympicl@laotel.com; olympicll@laopdr.com; nocmas@tm.net.my; philolympic@smartbro.net; jose_cojuangco@yahoo.com; camnoc@online.com.kh; admin@snoc.org.sg; Postmaster@olympicthai.or.th; vie@fpt.vn; Joaocarrascalao@bigpond.com; joaocarrascalao@msn.com.au; secretary.general@olympic.kg; sergeshov@yahoo.com; noc@olympic.tj; noctkm@online.tm; olymp@nursat.kz; info@olympic.uz; Mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm; Olympic@batelco.com.bh; nociri@neda.net; info@kuwaitolympic.com; Lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb; Omolco@omantel.net.om; qoc@olympic.qa; techaffairs@olympic.qa; saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa; SYROLYMP@YAHOO.COM; uaenoc@emirates.net.ae; uaenoc@eim.ae; jor@nets.com.jo; SecGen@joc.jo; Noc.yemen@y.net.ye; Pal-noc@palnet.com; info@palestineolympic.org; info@noc-yemen.org; kuw.olympic@yahoo.com; coc@olympic.cn; tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net; noc-kp@co.chesin.com; Koc@sports.or.kr; jpn-noc@joc.or.jp; noc@olympic.mn; Secretariat@hkolympic.org; noc@macauolympic.org
Subject: 2009 Asian Body Building and Fitness Championships, Pattaya (THA)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Enclose please find an OCA Circular dated 10th Aug 2009 on above captioned matter.
for OCA Secretariat
WFF secretary service Wrote:НА АЗИАТСКОМ ФРОНТЕ НИЧЕГО НОВОГО. ИФББ ОПЯТЬ В ПРОИГРЫШЕ

Сегодняшнее письмо из ОЛИМПИЙСКОГО КОМИТЕТА АЗИИ о том, что он поддерживает только Федерацию культуризма Азии под руководством шейха Объединённых Арабских Эмиратов Осамы Аль Шафара и НЕ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЕТ ИФББ

To: afghanistan_noc@yahoo.com; afg_noc@yahoo.com; noc-ban@bdonline.com; ioa@nde.vsnl.net.in; info@nocmaldives.org; nocpakistan@hotmail.com; nocpakistan@gmail.com; natolcom@slt.lk; Bhusport@druknet.net.bt; bhutannoc@gmail.com; gsd@druknet.bt; olympic@wlink..com.np; Bdnoc@brunet.bn; bruneisports@yahoo.com; Mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm; tu@koni.or.id; Olympicl@laotel.com; olympicll@laopdr.com; nocmas@tm.net.my; philolympic@smartbro.net; jose_cojuangco@yahoo.com; camnoc@online.com.kh; admin@snoc.org.sg; Postmaster@olympicthai.or.th; vie@fpt.vn; Joaocarrascalao@bigpond.com; joaocarrascalao@msn.com.au; secretary.general@olympic.kg; sergeshov@yahoo.com; noc@olympic.tj; noctkm@online.tm; olymp@nursat.kz; info@olympic.uz; Mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm; Olympic@batelco.com.bh; nociri@neda.net; info@kuwaitolympic.com; Lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb; Omolco@omantel.net.om; qoc@olympic.qa; techaffairs@olympic.qa; saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa; SYROLYMP@YAHOO.COM; uaenoc@emirates.net.ae; uaenoc@eim.ae; jor@nets.com.jo; SecGen@joc.jo; Noc.yemen@y.net.ye; Pal-noc@palnet.com; info@palestineolympic.org; info@noc-yemen.org; kuw.olympic@yahoo.com; coc@olympic.cn; tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net; noc-kp@co.chesin.com; Koc@sports.or.kr; jpn-noc@joc.or.jp; noc@olympic.mn; Secretariat@hkolympic.org; noc@macauolympic.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
Enclose please find an OCA Circular dated 10th Aug 2009 on above captioned matter.
for OCA Secretariat
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:НА АЗИАТСКОМ ФРОНТЕ НИЧЕГО НОВОГО. ИФББ ОПЯТЬ В ПРОИГРЫШЕ

Dear Sir/Madam,
for OCA Secretariat
Официальные заявления в прессе о том, что Олимпийский комитет Азии признал мероприятия ИФББ в Индии «не действительными и нулевой важности «:

India
IFBB bodybuilding championship declared as null and void
Mumbai | Tuesday, Jul 28 2009 IST

The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) has declared bodybuilding championship and electoral Congress organised in Aurangabad by International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) as 'null and void'. The 43rd Mr Asia championship was organised in Aurangabad by IFBB. On the second day of this event, Sanjay More was elected general Secretary of Asian federation. Amit Swami, Assistant Secretary General, Asian Body Building
Federation (ABBF) and Executive Director of Indian Body Building and Fitness Federation (IBBF) told UNI that he was opposing this championship right from the day of its announcement. ''The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) proved how our stand was correct and the organizers in Aurangabad (IFBB) are fake,'' he added.
A letter from OCA clearly stated that all the activities by IFBB and their group at Aurangabad are null and void. The letter clearly proves that ABBF under the leadership of Osama Alshafar (President) and Datuk Paul Chua (Secretary General) is the only recognized body by OCA and next Asian Beach Games (Bodybuilding) will be conducted under the patronage of the ABBF.
Amit Swami also alleged that majority of Asian countries had boycotted the Aurangabad event and they have sent their entries for real Asian Championship to be held at Pattaya (Thailand) from August 11 to 17 this year. This event will be organised by Thailand Bodybuilding Association with support of Thailand Olympic Committee and Sports Authority of Thailand under the patronage of ABBF. 34 Asian countries have already registered their final entries for this event.
He also alleged that the organizers of so-called Asian Bodybuilding Championship at Aurangabad had been misguided people and less then 10 countries participated in the event. They collected funds by saying 40 Asian countries will participate in the championship, then where are the other countries and their participants, Swami questioned. He reiterated that IFBB is registered as Business Corporation and also have VAT number. There are many irregularities in IFBB itself regarding their working and existence as a sports organisation.
He further told UNI that the Indian team selected for the Pattaya (Thailand) Asian Championship includes Daljit Singh (Punjab Police), Rahul Bhist (Uttra Khand), Mohammed Abdullah (Karnataka), Mohammed Illias (Chandigarh), Viney Pandey (Indian Railways) and Vijay Bhadur (Uttar Pardesh) in senior categories.
Contesters in Junior category includes Chandrajit Bora (Assam), Sujit Kumar (Assam) and B. Kadiravan (Pondichery).

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-82131.html

Olympic Council of Asia Declared Bodybuilding Activities in Aurangabad as Null and Void
July 27th, 2009 - 8:53 pm ICT by mahitri -
Aurangabad, July 27 (Correspondent)– The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) has declared bodybuilding championship and electoral Congress organized in Aurangabad by International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) as Null and Void.
The 43rd Mr. Asia championship was organized in Aurangabad by IFBB that was concluded today. On the second day of this event Sanjay More was elected as general Secretary of Asian federation. Amit Swami, Assistant Secretary General, Asian Body Building Federation (ABBF) and Executive Director of Indian Body Building and Fitness Federation (IBBF) told that he was opposing this championship right from the day of its announcement. The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) proved how our stand was correct and the organizers in Aurangabad (IFBB) are fake.
A letter from OCA clearly stated that all the activities by IFBB and their group at Aurangabad are Null and Void. The letter clearly proves that ABBF under the leadership of Osama Alshafar (President) and Datuk Paul Chua (Secretary General) is the only recognized ABBF by OCA and next Asian Beach Games (Bodybuilding) will be conducted under patronage of the ABBF.
Amit Swami alleged that majority of Asian countries boycotted the Aurangabad event and they have sent their entries for real Asian Championship to be held at Pattaya (Thailand) during August 11 to 17 this year. This event will be organized by Thailand Bodybuilding Association with support of Thailand Olympic Committee and Sports Authority of Thailand under the patronage of ABBF. 34 Asian countries have already registered their final entries for this event.
He also alleged that the organizers of so-called Asian Bodybuilding Championship at Aurangabad had been misguided people and less then 10 countries participated in the event. They collected funds by saying 40 Asian countries will participate in the championship, then where are the rest countries and their participants, Swami questioned. He reiterated that IFBB is registered as Business Corporation and also have VAT number. There are many irregularities in IFBB itself regarding their working and existence as sports organization.
He said that team selected for the Pattaya (Thailand) Asian Championship includes Daljit Singh (Punjab Police), Rahul Bhist (Uttra Khand), Mohammed Abdullah (Karnataka), Mohammed Illias (Chandigarh), Viney Pandey (Indian Railways) and Vijay Bhadur (Uttar Pardesh) in senior categories. Contesters in Junior category includes Chandrajit Bora (Assam), Sujit Kumar Bora(Assam) and B. Kadiravan (Pondichery).

http://www.kashmirtimes.com/sports.htm
IFBB bodybuilding championship declared as null and void
MUMBAI, Jul 28 (UNI): The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) has declared bodybuilding championship and electoral Congress organised in Aurangabad by International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) as 'null and void'.
The 43rd Asia championship was organised in Aurangabad by IFBB. On the second day of this event, Sanjay More was elected general Secretary of Asian federation. Amit Swami, Assistant Secretary General, Asian Body Building Federation (ABBF) and Executive Director of Indian Body Building and Fitness Federation (IBBF) told UNI that he was opposing this championship right from the day of its announcement.
''The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) proved how our stand was correct and the organizers in Aurangabad (IFBB) are fake,'' he added.
A letter from OCA clearly stated that all the activities by IFBB and their group at Aurangabad are null and void. The letter clearly proves that ABBF under the leadership of Osama Alshafar (President) and Datuk Paul Chua (Secretary General) is the only recognized body by OCA and next Asian Beach Games (Bodybuilding) will be conducted under the patronage of the ABBF.
Amit Swami also alleged that majority of Asian countries had boycotted the Aurangabad event and they have sent their entries for real Asian Championship to be held at Pattaya (Thailand) from August 11 to 17 this year. This event will be organised by Thailand Bodybuilding Association with support of Thailand Olympic Committee and Sports Authority of Thailand under the patronage of ABBF.
34 Asian countries have already registered their final entries for this event.
He also alleged that the organizers of so-called Asian Bodybuilding Championship at Aurangabad had been misguided people and less then 10 countries participated in the event. They collected funds by saying 40 Asian countries will participate in the championship, then where are the other countries and their participants, Swami questioned. He reiterated that IFBB is registered as Business Corporation and also have VAT number. There are many irregularities in IFBB itself regarding their working and existence as a sports organisation.
He further told UNI that the Indian team selected for the Pattaya (Thailand) Asian Championship includes Daljit Singh (Punjab Police), Rahul Bhist (Uttra Khand), Mohammed Abdullah (Karnataka), Mohammed Illias (Chandigarh), Viney Pandey (Indian Railways) and Vijay Bhadur (Uttar Pardesh) in senior categories. Contesters in Junior category includes Chandrajit Bora (Assam), Sujit Kumar (Assam) and B. Kadiravan (Pondichery).
http://news.webindia123.com/news/Article...06211.html
Опубликованные в прессе мнения авторитетов о недавнем конгрессе и чемпионате ИФББ Азии под руководством РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ
Министерство молодёжи, руководящее спортом в Индии, не дало разрешения на проведение чемпионата ИФББ Азии в Индии (см. приложение):

«THE NEWS WHICH I WAS PROMISSED YOU AS FOLLOWS: MINISTRY OF YOUTH AFFAIRS HAS NOT GIVEn PERMISSION TO INDAIN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION TO ORGANIZE MR. ASIA IN INDIA. HOW COME INDIA ORGANIZE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF TOP SPORT ORGANIZATION, IT IS VERY STRANGE!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PROOF WHAT I SAID».
«THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA IS NOT SUPPORTRD BY MINISTRY OF SPORT IN INDIA, THERFORE IT IS NOT LEGAL».

Please click this below link and you will find news about illegal championship of Aurangabad.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/article...00425.html

В мероприятиях ИФББ в Индии от ряда стран участвовали «подставные» участники:

«KUWAIT = NO FEDERATION (ILLEGAL) NO VOTE
QATAR = YES
BAHRAIN = YES (ONE OT THE ATHELET BANNED FOR LIFE) ILLEGAL NO VOTE
KOREA = YES
JAPAN = YES
SRILANKA = YES (NOT STRONG TEAM)
TAJIKSTAN = NO ATHELTE
AZARBAIJAN = NOT FROM ASIA (EURORPE) ILLEGAL NO VOTE
INDIA = YES
UZBEKISTAN = NO FEDERATIO ONLY POWERLIFTING FEDERATION.ILLEGAL NO VOTE
Palestine = NO ATHELETE»

Количеством и качеством участников уровень соревнований в Индии был слаб как никогда:

«THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN INDIA AND CALLED ELCTORAL MR. ASIA BODYBUIDLING EVENT FROM 24th -27th OF JULY 2008 WAS A GREAT FAILER, AND IFBB WAS CHEATING ALL THAT IT WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL. FROM THE BELOW RESULTS OF THE 1st AFBF CHAMPIONSHIP , IT SHOWS THAT ONLY 41 ATHELTES PARTICPATED FROM 8 COUNTRIES ( KOREA, JAPAN, INDIA, SARILANKA, UZBAKSTAN, BAHRAIN, QATAR, AND KAZAKHSTAN ).
- 55kgs: Gold Shin Sung Tae [Korea] (One athlete )
- 60kgs: Gold: Jeong Lihyang ( Korea ), Silver: Hiroshi Tsuda ( Japan ), Bronze: Kazumi Kokubo ( Japan ), 4th: Ravi Kumar ( India ) ( 4 athletes )
-65kgs: Gold: Hong Hyeong Ho ( Korea ), Silver: Kishan Singh ( India ), Bronze: Takashi Yamazaki ( Japan ), 4th: Peter Joseph ( India ), 5th: Farook Fazil ( Sri Lanka ) - ( 5 athletes )
-70kgs: Gold: Kenji Kndo ( Japan ), Silver: Borun Yumnam ( India ), Bronze: Bang Jaejin ( Korea ), 4th: Parvesh ( India ), 5th: Ibragimov Doniyorbek ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-75kg: Gold: Arafat Yaqoob ( Bahrain ), Silver: Nam Kyoungyun ( Korea ). Bronze: Jalaal Al Rayashi (Qatar0, 4th: Junil Matsusshirta ( Japan ), 5th: Niyazov Dilshod ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-80kgs: Gold: Boo Chang Soon ( Korea ), Silver: Park Injung ( Korea ), Bronze: Sayad Nasralla Hashem ( Bahrain ), 4th: Amit Choudhry ( India ), 5th: Shaolin Singh ( India ) - ( 5 athletes )
-85kgs: Gold: Lee Jin Ho ( Korea ), Silver: M. Rajendran ( India ), Bronze Wahab Al Naemi ( Qatar ), 4th: Akulovich Vladimir ( Kazakhstan ), 5th: Kosimov Farruh ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-90kgs: Gold: Kaml Abdul Salam ( Qatar ), Silver: Choli Minseok ( Korea ), Bronze: Gokul Das ( India ), 4th: Svetlakov Alexandr ( Kazakhstan ). ( 4 athletes )
-100kgs: Gold: Sami Al Haddad ( Bahrain ), Silver: Kim Songkuk ( Korea ), Bronze: Jagdish Kumar ( India ), 4th: Jagjit Singh ( India ). ( 4 athletes )
Over 100kgs: Gold: Raed Fuad Abdul Rahman ( Bahrain ), Silver: Varinder Ghuman ( India ), 3rd: Khalid Al Dosari ( Qatar ). ( 3 athletes )»

Катар заплатил всем участвовавшим в мероприятии Индии федерациям по 5000 долларов , оплатил авиа билеты и на это «списал» шестизначную сумму, а за это ИФББ выбрала (назначила) катарца новым президентом новой федерации культуризма ИФББ Азии:

«IN SPITE IFBB BANNED ABBF, ANF FORMED A NEW COMMISSION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR BODYBYBUILDING FEDEARTION MR. EBRAHIM KAFOUD, AND THEY WILL HAVE THERI 1ST ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th - 27th OF JULY 2009, AND ABBF WILL HAVE THEIR 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (JUNIOR, MEN'S, MASTER, WOMEN) BODY CLASSIC, FITNESS, AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS ANNVERSARY OF FOUNDATION OF ABBF.
I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY».
«IN SPITE IFBB BANNED ABBF, ANF FORMED A NEW COMMISSION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR BODYBYBUILDING FEDEARTION MR. EBRAHIM KAFOUD, AND THEY WILL HAVE THERI 1ST ASIN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th - 27th OF JULY 2009, AND ABBF WILL HAVE THEIR 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (JUNIOR, MEN'S, MASTER, WOMEN) BODY CLASSIC, FITNESS, AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS ANNVERSARY OF FOUNDATION OF ABBF.
I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY.»
«EAR SCHMOE BUSTER YOU ARE RIGHT, GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP, ONLY 6 COUNTRIES PARTICIPATED IN ELECTORAL CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH WAS NOT LEGAL AND AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION ( 2/3 OF THE AFFILLIATED FEDERATION NEEDED TO HAVE ELECTORAL CONGRESS ), AND EACH CATEGORY ABOPUT 2 -3.
QATAR FEDERATION SPENDS HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO MAKE THIS ECENT SUCCESSFUL, IN SPITE THEY BROUGTH 2 GUEST POSERS, BUT UNFORTUNITLY FAILED. DO YOU HAVE MUCH QATAR SPEND, MORE THAN 1.000.000 US4. CRAZY PEOPLE, HAVE MONEY BUT THEEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEND.
COUNTRIES PRESENT IN THE EVENT
Asst. Secretary – ABBF»
«IT WILL BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDNG, ALL THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO RAFAEL SANTONJA AND QATAR FOR THEIR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO HELD IT IN INDIA. GOD KNOW HOW MUCH THEY PAID TO GETHER ONLY 9 COUNTRIES FROM ASIA. 2/3 OF COUNTRIES HAS NO HISTORY IN BODYBUILDING AT ALL».

ИФББ всем федерациям Азии разослала письмо с угрозами дисквалификации, если они будут участвовать в Чемпионате культуризма Азии в Патае, но Азия проигнорировала угрозы ИФББ и в вчера Патаю собрались делегации 33 стран, когда в своё мероприятие (без подставных стран-участниц) в Индии ИФББ собрала только 6 стран:

IFBB SEND THREATENING LETTER TO ALL 33 COUNTRIES WHICH WILL PARTICIPATE IN PATTAYA - THAILAND, BY FINE, SUSPENSION, OR EXPELLED, BUT:
IFBB LOSING OUT IN ASIA AND THEY FEAR LOSING 30 OVER COUNTRIES AS MEMBERS....THEY KNOW THAT WE WILL DEFEND OUR RIGHTS, PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM TO DICTATE US.
WE CHALLENGE THE IFBB TO EXPEL OR SUSPEND ALL THE 33 NATIONS IN ASIA SINCE THEY HAVE INDICATED IN THEIR LETTER WITH THREATS TO ALL OF ASIA.
THE IFBB CANNOT THREATEN ASIANS AND RULE BY THE SWORD, OUR PRIDE CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE BOGUS RULES OF THE IFBB AND ARTICLE 20.1 WHICH GIVES THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO THE PRESIDENT. IN SPITE MONEY OFFICER OF 5000 US $ +2 FREE FOR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY, TILL NOW 7 COUNTRIES CONFIRMED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WILL BE HELD IN INDIA FROM 24th -27th OF JULY, IT WILL A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB, BECAUSE HE FAILED TO DEVIDE THE ASIA. HE DOESN’T KNOW THAT ASIAN NEVER SELLS THIER ETHICS, RIGHTS, AND DIGNITY.
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW THE EMAILS WHICH INDIAN FEDERATION SEND TO ALL TO ATTEND, AND THE ANSWER OF ONE THE ASIAN BB FEDERATION.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Опубликованные в прессе мнения авторитетов о недавнем конгрессе и чемпионате ИФББ Азии под руководством РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ
Министерство молодёжи, руководящее спортом в Индии, не дало разрешения на проведение чемпионата ИФББ Азии в Индии (см. приложение):

«THE NEWS WHICH I WAS PROMISSED YOU AS FOLLOWS: MINISTRY OF YOUTH AFFAIRS HAS NOT GIVEn PERMISSION TO INDAIN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION TO ORGANIZE MR. ASIA IN INDIA. HOW COME INDIA ORGANIZE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF TOP SPORT ORGANIZATION, IT IS VERY STRANGE!!!!!!!!
«THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA IS NOT SUPPORTRD BY MINISTRY OF SPORT IN INDIA, THERFORE IT IS NOT LEGAL».

Please click this below link and you will find news about illegal championship of Aurangabad.

QATAR = YES
KOREA = YES
JAPAN = YES
TAJIKSTAN = NO ATHELTE
INDIA = YES
Palestine = NO ATHELETE»

Количеством и качеством участников уровень соревнований в Индии был слаб как никогда:

«THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN INDIA AND CALLED ELCTORAL MR. ASIA BODYBUIDLING EVENT FROM 24th -27th OF JULY 2008 WAS A GREAT FAILER, AND IFBB WAS CHEATING ALL THAT IT WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL. FROM THE BELOW RESULTS OF THE 1st AFBF CHAMPIONSHIP , IT SHOWS THAT ONLY 41 ATHELTES PARTICPATED FROM 8 COUNTRIES ( KOREA, JAPAN, INDIA, SARILANKA, UZBAKSTAN, BAHRAIN, QATAR, AND KAZAKHSTAN ).
- 60kgs: Gold: Jeong Lihyang ( Korea ), Silver: Hiroshi Tsuda ( Japan ), Bronze: Kazumi Kokubo ( Japan ), 4th: Ravi Kumar ( India ) ( 4 athletes )
-65kgs: Gold: Hong Hyeong Ho ( Korea ), Silver: Kishan Singh ( India ), Bronze: Takashi Yamazaki ( Japan ), 4th: Peter Joseph ( India ), 5th: Farook Fazil ( Sri Lanka ) - ( 5 athletes )
-70kgs: Gold: Kenji Kndo ( Japan ), Silver: Borun Yumnam ( India ), Bronze: Bang Jaejin ( Korea ), 4th: Parvesh ( India ), 5th: Ibragimov Doniyorbek ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-75kg: Gold: Arafat Yaqoob ( Bahrain ), Silver: Nam Kyoungyun ( Korea ). Bronze: Jalaal Al Rayashi (Qatar0, 4th: Junil Matsusshirta ( Japan ), 5th: Niyazov Dilshod ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-80kgs: Gold: Boo Chang Soon ( Korea ), Silver: Park Injung ( Korea ), Bronze: Sayad Nasralla Hashem ( Bahrain ), 4th: Amit Choudhry ( India ), 5th: Shaolin Singh ( India ) - ( 5 athletes )
-85kgs: Gold: Lee Jin Ho ( Korea ), Silver: M. Rajendran ( India ), Bronze Wahab Al Naemi ( Qatar ), 4th: Akulovich Vladimir ( Kazakhstan ), 5th: Kosimov Farruh ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
-90kgs: Gold: Kaml Abdul Salam ( Qatar ), Silver: Choli Minseok ( Korea ), Bronze: Gokul Das ( India ), 4th: Svetlakov Alexandr ( Kazakhstan ). ( 4 athletes )
-100kgs: Gold: Sami Al Haddad ( Bahrain ), Silver: Kim Songkuk ( Korea ), Bronze: Jagdish Kumar ( India ), 4th: Jagjit Singh ( India ). ( 4 athletes )
Over 100kgs: Gold: Raed Fuad Abdul Rahman ( Bahrain ), Silver: Varinder Ghuman ( India ), 3rd: Khalid Al Dosari ( Qatar ). ( 3 athletes )»

Катар заплатил всем участвовавшим в мероприятии Индии федерациям по 5000 долларов , оплатил авиа билеты и на это «списал» шестизначную сумму, а за это ИФББ выбрала (назначила) катарца новым президентом новой федерации культуризма ИФББ Азии:

I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY».
I FELL THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THAILAND WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFFUL, AND PLEANTY OF COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEGGALL CHAMPIONSHIP, IN SPITE THE CHAMPUIONSHIP IN INDIA WILL BE WITH MINIMUM 8 COUNTRIES PARTICIAPATION, AND WILL NOT SUCCESS IN SPITE THE QATAR FEDERATION OFFERING 5000 US $ + 3 FREE AIR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY.»
«EAR SCHMOE BUSTER YOU ARE RIGHT, GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP, ONLY 6 COUNTRIES PARTICIPATED IN ELECTORAL CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH WAS NOT LEGAL AND AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION ( 2/3 OF THE AFFILLIATED FEDERATION NEEDED TO HAVE ELECTORAL CONGRESS ), AND EACH CATEGORY ABOPUT 2 -3.
QATAR FEDERATION SPENDS HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO MAKE THIS ECENT SUCCESSFUL, IN SPITE THEY BROUGTH 2 GUEST POSERS, BUT UNFORTUNITLY FAILED. DO YOU HAVE MUCH QATAR SPEND, MORE THAN 1.000.000 US4. CRAZY PEOPLE, HAVE MONEY BUT THEEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEND.
Asst. Secretary – ABBF»
«IT WILL BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDNG, ALL THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO RAFAEL SANTONJA AND QATAR FOR THEIR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO HELD IT IN INDIA. GOD KNOW HOW MUCH THEY PAID TO GETHER ONLY 9 COUNTRIES FROM ASIA. 2/3 OF COUNTRIES HAS NO HISTORY IN BODYBUILDING AT ALL».

ИФББ всем федерациям Азии разослала письмо с угрозами дисквалификации, если они будут участвовать в Чемпионате культуризма Азии в Патае, но Азия проигнорировала угрозы ИФББ и в вчера Патаю собрались делегации 33 стран, когда в своё мероприятие (без подставных стран-участниц) в Индии ИФББ собрала только 6 стран:

IFBB SEND THREATENING LETTER TO ALL 33 COUNTRIES WHICH WILL PARTICIPATE IN PATTAYA - THAILAND, BY FINE, SUSPENSION, OR EXPELLED, BUT:
IFBB LOSING OUT IN ASIA AND THEY FEAR LOSING 30 OVER COUNTRIES AS MEMBERS....THEY KNOW THAT WE WILL DEFEND OUR RIGHTS, PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM TO DICTATE US.
WE CHALLENGE THE IFBB TO EXPEL OR SUSPEND ALL THE 33 NATIONS IN ASIA SINCE THEY HAVE INDICATED IN THEIR LETTER WITH THREATS TO ALL OF ASIA.
THE IFBB CANNOT THREATEN ASIANS AND RULE BY THE SWORD, OUR PRIDE CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE BOGUS RULES OF THE IFBB AND ARTICLE 20.1 WHICH GIVES THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO THE PRESIDENT. IN SPITE MONEY OFFICER OF 5000 US $ +2 FREE FOR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY, TILL NOW 7 COUNTRIES CONFIRMED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WILL BE HELD IN INDIA FROM 24th -27th OF JULY, IT WILL A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB, BECAUSE HE FAILED TO DEVIDE THE ASIA. HE DOESN’T KNOW THAT ASIAN NEVER SELLS THIER ETHICS, RIGHTS, AND DIGNITY.
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW THE EMAILS WHICH INDIAN FEDERATION SEND TO ALL TO ATTEND, AND THE ANSWER OF ONE THE ASIAN BB FEDERATION.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Опубликованные в прессе мнения авторитетов о недавнем конгрессе и чемпионате ИФББ Азии под руководством РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ

QATAR = YES
KOREA = YES
JAPAN = YES
TAJIKSTAN = NO ATHELTE
INDIA = YES
Palestine = NO ATHELETE»

Asst. Secretary – ABBF»

В ИФББ И ДАЛЬШЕ НЕСПОКОЙНО

Послуживший ИФББ 25 лет, разочаровавшийся деятельностью ИФББ после ухода Вейдера, вице президент ИФББ по Тихоокеанскому региону ФИЛИПП ХОПЭ официальным письмом прервал все свои отношения с ИФББ:

SCANDALS IN IFBB NEVER END
On Thu, 13/8/09, Philip S Hope <p.s.hope@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
Subject: Re: Memorandum
To: "spbbf" <spbbf@slingshot.co.nz>
Date: Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 1:36 AM

Philip Hope the Vice-President of the IFBB for South Pacific resigns and disassociate himself with the IFBB
АЗИЯ В АНГЛИЙСКОМ СУДЕ ОПРОВЕРГАЕТ ОБВИНЕНИЯ СО СТОРОНЫ ИФББ

Федерация культуризма Азии решила, что далее с ИФББ будет общаться только в судебном порядке. Сейчас в Лондонском суде разбирается дело ИФББ и Азия побеждает.
ИФББ дискваливицировала федерацию культуризма Азии на 4 года (?) и этим нарушила свою же конституцию (устав), которую публикует как настоящюю.
Суд постановил, что для дисквалификации не было юридической основы.
В документах ИФББ царит беспорядок и ИФББ некоторые важные юридические документы скрывает.
Суд обвинил ИФББ в коррупции в сфере системы дисциплинарных наказаний.
Судебное разбирательство продолжается...
WFF secretary service Wrote:АЗИЯ В АНГЛИЙСКОМ СУДЕ ОПРОВЕРГАЕТ ОБВИНЕНИЯ СО СТОРОНЫ ИФББ

Федерация культуризма Азии решила, что далее с ИФББ будет общаться только в судебном порядке. Сейчас в Лондонском суде разбирается дело ИФББ и Азия побеждает.
ИФББ дискваливицировала федерацию культуризма Азии на 4 года (?) и этим нарушила свою же конституцию (устав), которую публикует как настоящюю.
В документах ИФББ царит беспорядок и ИФББ некоторые важные юридические документы скрывает.
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:АЗИЯ В АНГЛИЙСКОМ СУДЕ ОПРОВЕРГАЕТ ОБВИНЕНИЯ СО СТОРОНЫ ИФББ

Коротко:
Распалась ИФББ Франции. И это совсем не удивительно. Федерации делятся, распадаются десятилетиями по разным причинам (ИФББ, НАББА, ВАББА и т.д.). Кому то что то не нравится и процесс пошёл…
Это было в Латвии (сегодня в Латвии 2 федерации ИФББ, которые борются за власть), это было на Украине.
В этом году и сама международная ИФББ распалась на две части и теперь под солнцем существуют 2 между собой даже в международных судах воюющие международные ИФББ, правда под разными названиями.
В новом международном журнале ВФФ-ВББФ мы пишем: на спортивном фронте ничего нового…
E.Sendriene Wrote:Коротко:
Распалась ИФББ Франции. И это совсем не удивительно. Федерации делятся, распадаются десятилетиями по разным причинам (ИФББ, НАББА, ВАББА и т.д.). Кому то что то не нравится и процесс пошёл…
Это было в Латвии (сегодня в Латвии 2 федерации ИФББ, которые борются за власть), это было на Украине.
В этом году и сама международная ИФББ распалась на две части и теперь под солнцем существуют 2 между собой даже в международных судах воюющие международные ИФББ, правда под разными названиями.
В новом международном журнале ВФФ-ВББФ мы пишем: на спортивном фронте ничего нового…

:roll:
Сегодня нам прислали письмо из Азии, с просьбой опубликовать его.
Руководители культуризма Тайваня возмущены поведением президента ИФББ РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ.
Во время недавно состоявшихся Всемирных игр ИФББ, представлявшая спорт культуризма, была на играх среди федераций спорта с самыми многочисленными случаями применения допинга спортсменами (6 спортсменов имели позитивный допинг тест).
Руководители культуризма Тайваня требуют от Р.САНТОХИ решительных мер, а он до сих пор никому даже пальцем не пригрозил. Они требуют у первое место занявшего спортсмена Украины отнять золото и передать его 2 место занявшему спортсмену Тайваня.

On Tue, 1/12/10, Jeng Neng Liao <jengliao@gmail.com> wrote:
Subject: Doping in 2009 world games
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: husain@ocasia.org, nfo@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.duray@sportaccord.com, vinod@ocasia.org, info@agfisonline.com, emilliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, worldgames@wxs.nl
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 4:02 PM

Dear Preseident Santonja,
Hope you are doing fine and have a good new year.
I would like to bring your attention to the doping offence of
bodybuilding in 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung.
Bodybuilding was the most serious event in doping offence in Kaohsiung
World Games. There are six bodybuilders comprised of three countries,
namely Brazil, Qatar, and Ukraine tested positive in doping. KOC and
Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee both received report from WADA about
this serious offence. Wada and World Games Association had also passed
this info to IFBB so far as I understand. However, it seems no
movement or action to be taken by IFBB to redress and correct the
result as far as everyone's concerned.
The gold medalist of 80kg category from Ukraine was tested positive
and therefore the silver medalist from Chinese Taipei should assume
the gold medal. This is very serious issue not only to this
bodybuilder but also to the whole country of Taiwan. The whole Taiwan
knows it and the whole bodybuilding world knows it too. I hope you can
take necessary action as soon as possible before it could become a
serious scandal in bodybuilding world.
I have waited so long but can't help writing you and ask you for the
correction. Taiwan and the whole bodybuilding world is all waiting
for your correction. Please do the required movement.
Sincerely Yours,
Jeng Liao
E.Sendriene Wrote:Сегодня нам прислали письмо из Азии, с просьбой опубликовать его.
Руководители культуризма Тайваня возмущены поведением президента ИФББ РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ.
Во время недавно состоявшихся Всемирных игр ИФББ, представлявшая спорт культуризма, была на играх среди федераций спорта с самыми многочисленными случаями применения допинга спортсменами (6 спортсменов имели позитивный допинг тест).
Руководители культуризма Тайваня требуют от Р.САНТОХИ решительных мер, а он до сих пор никому даже пальцем не пригрозил. Они требуют у первое место занявшего спортсмена Украины отнять золото и передать его 2 место занявшему спортсмену Тайваня.

On Tue, 1/12/10, Jeng Neng Liao <jengliao@gmail.com> wrote:
Subject: Doping in 2009 world games
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: husain@ocasia.org, nfo@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.duray@sportaccord.com, vinod@ocasia.org, info@agfisonline.com, emilliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, worldgames@wxs.nl
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 4:02 PM

Dear Preseident Santonja,
Hope you are doing fine and have a good new year.
I would like to bring your attention to the doping offence of
bodybuilding in 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung.
Bodybuilding was the most serious event in doping offence in Kaohsiung
World Games. There are six bodybuilders comprised of three countries,
namely Brazil, Qatar, and Ukraine tested positive in doping. KOC and
Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee both received report from WADA about
this serious offence. Wada and World Games Association had also passed
this info to IFBB so far as I understand. However, it seems no
movement or action to be taken by IFBB to redress and correct the
result as far as everyone's concerned.
The gold medalist of 80kg category from Ukraine was tested positive
and therefore the silver medalist from Chinese Taipei should assume
the gold medal. This is very serious issue not only to this
bodybuilder but also to the whole country of Taiwan. The whole Taiwan
knows it and the whole bodybuilding world knows it too. I hope you can
take necessary action as soon as possible before it could become a
serious scandal in bodybuilding world.
I have waited so long but can't help writing you and ask you for the
correction. Taiwan and the whole bodybuilding world is all waiting
for your correction. Please do the required movement.
Sincerely Yours,
Jeng Liao

Спортсмены Украины ВАДА дисквалифицировала пожизненно:

Further to the announcement here by the International World Games Association (IWGA) of 16 September 20009 regarding violations of the Anti-Doping Rules at The World Games 2009 Kaohsiung, TPE, the IWGA Anti-Doping Panel decided on the following measures taken against the athletes concerned at its meeting on 26 October 2009 in Offenbach, GER:

--- Beila Balog, Ukraine, BodyBuilding, tested positive twice on various anabolics steriods, dueretics and SERMs, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.

--- Istvan Bardosi, Hungary, Sumo, tested positive on masking agent/diuretic, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and payment of 3.000 euro to IWGA by his International Federation for the costs of handling the case.

--- Kamal Abdulsalam Abdulrahman, Qatar, BodyBuilding, tested positive on tamoxifen (SERMs), disqualification of his results at The World Games - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices

--- Sarmento Luiz, Brazil, BodyBuilding, tested positive on various anabolic steroids, tamoxifen, SERMs, testosterone, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.

--- Oleksandr Bilous, Ukraine, BodyBuilding, tested positive on various masking agents/diuretics and testosterone, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо с просьбой выставить его на форуме.
Спортсмен ИФББ Новой Каледонии, которая является частью Франции, попался недавно на допинге. Анти допинговый комитет дисквалифицировал спортсмена на 3 года. Недавно тот же спортсмен был под арестом за контрабанду анаболиков. О случае сообщено руководству ИФББ. Но никто не обращает на это внимания и недавно пригласили провинившегося виновника участвовать в международных соревнования ИФББ, представляя Францию.

Subject: Doping
To: "Paul Chua" <wbpsfpaul@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 3:50 AM

Dear Paul,
I hope this mail finds you happy and in good spirits as always.
It seems that the IFBB is doing nothing about the doping issues, we, New-Caledonia, had one positive case at our 2008 Nationals and this is a serious offence here at is is controlled by the ministry of youth and sports who conducts the testing, the results etc... There is a national doping commission who gave a 3 year ban to this athlete and notified the local committee and we of course notified the IFBB France and the SPBBF.
Right after that (about 2 months after) the same guy got caughted by customs trying to enter the country with a lot of anabolic drugs, causing him to be arrested etc...
Nevertheless, I just heard that he is beeing invited to compete in the next IFBB French Nationals and it is just now in the french muscle magazine advertised that this same guy will soon represent France in international IFBB competitions !!!
Just wanted you to know this one more story...
Kind regards my dear friend Paul
Patrick.

Le 13 janv. 10 à 14:41, Paul Chua a écrit :
Сегодня пришло ещё одно письмо от бывшего вице президента ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА (Сингапур) с просьбой опубликовать на форуме.
Суть письма такова: ПОЧЕМУ ИФББ НИКТО ОФИЦИАЛЬНО НЕ ПРИЗНАЁТ???
Далее указываются манипуляции употреблением допинга и смертями спортсменов ИФББ, сокрытие сих фактов от общественности и т.д..

Subject: Fw: WHY IFBB IS NOT RECOGNIXED????
To: wbpsfpaul@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 3:15 PM
On Sun, 31/1/10, Waheed Kamal <weibk1964@hotmail.com> wrote:
Subject: WHY IFBB IS NOT RECOGNIXED????
To: worldgames@wxs.nl, info@agfisonline.com, emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, "Wada Marlyn" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, zjallal@gmail.com, olympic@batelco.com.bh, nocban@gmail.com, gsd@druknet.bt, bhusport@gmail.com, zuraimi.sani@belia-sukan.gov.bn, camnoc@online.com.kh, coc@olympic.cn, noc-kp@co.chesin.com, cpang@hkolympic.org, tu@olympic.or.id, secgen@olympic..or.id, nociri@neda.net, info@iraqiolympic.com, jpn-noc@joc.or.jp, olymp@nursat.kz, koc@sports.or.kr, jkim@sports.or.kr, info@kuwaitolympic.com, salamat.ergeshov@gmail.com, olympicll@laopdr.com, lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb, noc@macauolympic.org, nocmas@tm.net.my, info@nocmaldives.org, noc@olympic.mn, mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm, sujanlal_jessica@yahoo.com, nocpakistan@gmail.com, palolympic@yahoo.com, philolympic@smartbro.net, saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa, chrischan@snoc.org.sg, natolcom@slt.lk, admin@olympic.lk, secretary@syriaolymp.org, tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net, mukhamadsho68@yahoo.com, postmaster@olympicthai.or.th, joaocarrascalao@gmail.com, azat.muradov@yahoo.com, uaenoc@emirates.net.ae, noc.yemen@y.net.ye, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, bodybuld@eim.ae, ricarda.ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.dufay@sportaccord.com, "Wada Husain - Kuwait" <husain@ocasia.org>, com@worldgames-iwga.org, "Wada Info - main office" <nfo@agfisonline.com>, "Wada" <kerwin.clarke@wada-ama.org>, "Wada WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, sports@worldgames-iwga.org
Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 10:35 PM

WHY IFBB IS NOT RECOGNISED AND WHY ANOTHER NEW BODY WAS FORMED TO RIVAL THE CORRUPT IFBB

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE:
IFBB PROMOTES MR. OLYMPIA AND ALL THE BODYBUILDERS ARE ON DRUGS (HEAVY DUTY DRUGS) AND YET THE IFBB EXECUTIVE COUNCIL CONVENIENTLY SEPARATED THE AMATEUR FROM THE PRO AND GRADUALLY INTRODUCE THE WINNER OF THE AMATEUR TO TURN PRO AND TAKE MORE DRUGS TO BE IN THE PRO DIVISION OF THE MR. OLYMPIA AND PRO TOUR TOURNAMENTS.
JOINED WADA AS A COVER-UP TO IMPRESS IOC TO GET MEMBERSHIP. RAFAEL SANTONJA AND HIS CLIQUE ARE PLAYING BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL...SO MUCH SO, SEVERAL BODYBUILDERS DIED OF DRUGS, AND THEY CONCEALED ALL THESE TRAGEDIES.
RAFAEL SANTONJA AND HIS MEMBERS INCLUDING THEIR MEDICAL TEAM KNOWS ABOUT THIS...AND YET THEY CONDONE AND SUPPORT THE IFBB PRO DIVISION.
THE NEWLY FORMED WBPF WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE IFBB. THE IFBB DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HEALTH OF THE ATHLETES, THEY ARE GREEDY PEOPLE.
THE WBPF'S MISSION AND VISION SPEAKS A GREAT VOLUME OF THEIR INTEGRITY AND CARE FOR THE ATHLETES.
ASK ADEL FAHIM - THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND VICE-PRESIDENT FOR AFRICA ABOUT HIS ATHLETES, 99% OF THE EGYPTIAN BODYBUILDERS ARE ON DRUGS...WHEN ADEL FAHIM HEARD THAT THE WORLD GAMES ANTI-DOPING COMMITTEE PICKED BODYBUILDERS AT RANDOM AT THE REGISTRATION CENTRE IN KAOSHIUNG, HE IMMEDIATELY WITHDREW 9 (NINE) OF HIS BODYBUILDERS AND ALLOWED ONLY ONE TO PARTICIPATE. WHY? WELL ALL OF THEM USED DRUGS AND HE CONDONES HIS ATHLETES USING DRUGS.
AT THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING IN BAHRAIN IN 2008, ADEL FAHIM COMPLAINED THAT BY TESTING THE TOP THREE ATHLETES, HIS ATHLETES ALWAYS GET CAUGHT FOR DRUGS, AND HE PROPOSED TO DO RANDOM TESTING TO PICK ONLY ONE BODYBUILDER FROM THE TOP 3 WINNERS, AND THE IFBB MEDICAL COMMITTEE AGREED AND SO WAS RAFAEL SANTONJA THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB.
CAN THE IFBB PLEASE EXPLAIN?
Недавно мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура. ИФББ продолжает внутреннюю войну за место под солнцем:

Subject: Fw: Corrupted IFBB
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 7 February, 2010, 6:13 PM

Dear Colleagues,
Here is an email which we received from Mr. Patrick Mounier, President of the New Caledonia Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation and Chairman of the WBPF Technical Committee. You may send this letter to your authorities to expose the dirty game of the IFBB.
If you need any proof, please ask and Mr.. Mounier will be pleased to provide them to you.
Best regards,
Paul Chua
Secetary-General - WBPF & ABBF

Subject: Corrupted IFBB
To: "Paul Chua" <wbpsfpaul@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Philip Hope" <p.s.hope@slingshot.co.nz>
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 9:16 PM
Hi Guys,
Here's another real example on how thing work in the IFBB under Rafael's dictatorial leadership :
At our 2007 Nationals, the office of youth and sport's medical team showed up by surprise and tested all of our winners, all test came back negative except for one guy who tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanolozol. The test were performed by the IOC accredited lab of Chatenay Malabry in France and paid for by the Office of Youth and Sports (body of the French governement). The athlete asked for the analysis of the second sample which confirmed the first finding. Then, as per French law he had to go to the National Anti-Doping 's commission (its local arm), this commission is something very serious (President is a Judge) and is financed and ruled by the french Governement. After the hearing this athlete was sanctionned to 3 years suspension (instead of 2) because of his behavior at the hearing where he showed no remorse and no intention to stop doping whatsover. This sanction as per french law is applicable to all competitions in all federation in all sports...
One month later the same athlete was arrested at the international airport on his way back from France with a large quantity of steroids and other drugs. When the police officers searched his home they found even more drugs and also a large amount of cash which leads the investigators to think that he is also dealing the drugs to other people....
Since the IFBB-France was dismantled on december 19th, 2009 is is now run by Pierre Scatolini and Jose Ramos from Spain under the direct supervision of Rafael Santonja with cooperation of IFBB pro Eric Castagnet (who is the promoter of the 2010 French Nationals this coming April), this same athlete has been fully re-instated in the IFBB and will not only compete in the up coming French Nationals, but is also explaining in the main French Muscle Magazine how he will compete in the year's IFBB international events such as the European championships and the World Championhsips (probably using more drugs than ever before !!). By the way, Rafael Santonja will be attending the French Nationals in April.... (he will probably personnaly remit a medal to this athlete !!)
The governement can't do much about this as the IFBN is not recognized at all in France (do you wonder why ?..)
Another example of how corrupted the IFBB is and how full of drugs it is ! The promoter of the French Nationals himself tested positive each time he got tested, except at the European Championships once where he could compete because he did not get tested before departure and then he used a hidden urine bottle to give the sample at the european championships.... what a great example and leader this guy is !!! It is also well known that he sells drug programs to aspiring bodybuilders in France (Guess where our athlete gets his drugs and programs from ?....)
What a shame......
Сегодня пришло ещё одно письмо от бывшего вице президента ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА (Сингапур), которое он просит опубликовать на форуме. Разделившись, обе ИФББ продолжают начатую войну:

--- On Fri, 19/3/10, Waheed Kamal <weibk1964@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: FW:
To: "ALSENEEDY OMAN" <minister@mosa.gov.om>, worldgames@wxs.nl, info@agfisonline.com, emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, "Wada Marlyn" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, zjallal@gmail.com, olympic@batelco.com.bh, nocban@gmail.com, gsd@druknet.bt, bhusport@gmail.com, zuraimi.sani@belia-sukan.gov.bn, camnoc@online.com.kh, coc@olympic.cn, noc-kp@co.chesin.com, cpang@hkolympic.org, tu@olympic.or.id, secgen@olympic.or.id, nociri@neda.net, info@iraqiolympic.com, jpn-noc@joc.or.jp, olymp@nursat.kz, koc@sports.or.kr, jkim@sports.or.kr, info@kuwaitolympic.com, salamat.ergeshov@gmail.com, olympicll@laopdr.com, lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb, noc@macauolympic.org, nocmas@tm.net.my, info@nocmaldives.org, noc@olympic.mn, mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm, sujanlal_jessica@yahoo.com, nocpakistan@gmail.com, palolympic@yahoo.com, philolympic@smartbro.net, saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa, chrischan@snoc.org.sg, natolcom@slt.lk, admin@olympic.lk, secretary@syriaolymp.org, tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net, mukhamadsho68@yahoo.com, postmaster@olympicthai.or.th, joaocarrascalao@gmail.com, azat.muradov@yahoo.com, uaenoc@emirates.net.ae, noc.yemen@y.net.ye, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, bodybuld@eim.ae, ricarda.ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.dufay@sportaccord.com, "Wada Husain - Kuwait" <husain@ocasia.org>, com@worldgames-iwga.org, "Wada Info - main office" <nfo@agfisonline.com>, "Wada" <kerwin.clarke@wada-ama.org>, "Wada WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, sports@worldgames-iwga.org, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Friday, 19 March, 2010, 7:50 PM

GENTLEMEN,
AGAIN I WISH TO BRING ANOTHER DIRTY GAME AND TRICK OF THE IFBB TO GAIN FAVOUR FROM THE NATIONAL FEDERATIONS IN ASIA TO SUPPORT THEM.

FACTS:
In the Arnold Classic "Amateur" Bodybuilding Championships in Columbus, Ohio - United States of America, the IFBB invited a banned bodybuilder for DOPING OFFENCES from the UAE to participate in this competition. ESSA IBRAHIM HASSAN OBAD was banned for doping infringements by the Emirates Bodybuilding Federation a member of the Emirates Olympic Committee. This athletes did not go through the process to be reinstated. This case is known to the IFBB because their Executive Assist in Egypt - Adel Fahim is known as "father of drugs" condoned and urged his boss Rafael Santonja, President of IFBB to compete in the Arnold Classic. To be fair to the Organizer, they do not know who is who...only the IFBB knew about the doping cases.

Essa Ibrahim Hassan Obed does not represent the legally registered UAE Bodybuilding Federation but went on own and participated. The IFBB is interfering into the local recognized bodies by their NOC and trying to create parallel federations.
In which rules or constitution allow an athlete to participate in Arnold Classic without permeation from his local federation, ONLY IN RAFAEL SANTONJA AND HIS CORPORATION.
The IFBB fixed the results to make Essa Ibrahim Hassan Obed to win because the President of the Asian Bodybuilding Federation and World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation is from Emirates so the IFBB using this dirty trick to gain ground in UAE.
My concern is if the IFBB keep on allowing individuals who were banned for drugs and break their own rules why they are not being disciplined? Are they a SPECIAL international federation???? The violated so many of the international rules and yet they are not punished by the relevant authorities.
In Doha last November 2009, they cleverly made the Omani bodybuilder to win medals to gain support, as well as this year in Arnold Classic 2 Gold medals. This is their NEW TRICK to get members to support them.
IFBB under Rafael Santonja, and Adel Fahim are damaging the image of sports and they do not respect the International controlling bodies like WADA, IOC, IWGF or SPORTS ACCORD. They don't care about the life of the athletes and allow doping freely.
Was there a DOPING TEST in the Arnold Classic? IFBB COVER UP AGAIN ..NO NO NO...
The IFBB President acting like GOLD, because his lackney's and stooges have no guts or boldness to put a stop to his nonsense. Under Article 20.1 ...the President has absolute power to do what he want. Rafael think he is the boss and everyone in the IFBB is an idiot deaf, dumb and blind.
May I beg the authorities to look into their bullying tactics and double-standard please.
Their medical team are all puppets and they have no power to tell Rafael and Adel, they simply follow as long as they get free air tickets and accommodation for the competitions.
One guy called Prof Maricio is a paid staff working directly under the IFBB President and he is in charge of Doping. Of course this Maurico cover for Rafael on all doping results.
IF IFBB SIGNATORY TO WADA ANTI – DOPING RULES, WHY THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES:

1. Allowing BANNED athlete to participate in Arnold Classic.
2. Allowing an athlete to participate without have an official letter of permission from his LOCAL FEDERATION.
3. Why there was NO DOPING TEST in ARNOLD CLASSIC, if NO TEST. WHY IFBB SACNTIONED SUCH CHAMPIONSHIP.

Gentlemen all these wishy-washy of the IFBB must be stopped.
PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL
We call for "JUSTICE - FAIRPLAY AND TRANSPARENCY".

--- On Sun, 7/2/10, Waheed Kamal <weibk1964@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: FW:
To: "ALSENEEDY OMAN" <minister@mosa.gov.om>, worldgames@wxs.nl, info@agfisonline.com, emiliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, "Wada Marlyn" <marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org>, zjallal@gmail.com, olympic@batelco.com.bh, nocban@gmail.com, gsd@druknet.bt, bhusport@gmail.com, zuraimi.sani@belia-sukan.gov.bn, camnoc@online.com.kh, coc@olympic.cn, noc-kp@co.chesin.com, cpang@hkolympic.org, tu@olympic.or.id, secgen@olympic.or.id, nociri@neda.net, info@iraqiolympic.com, jpn-noc@joc.or.jp, olymp@nursat.kz, koc@sports.or.kr, jkim@sports.or.kr, info@kuwaitolympic.com, salamat.ergeshov@gmail.com, olympicll@laopdr.com, lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb, noc@macauolympic.org, nocmas@tm.net.my, info@nocmaldives.org, noc@olympic.mn, mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm, sujanlal_jessica@yahoo.com, nocpakistan@gmail.com, palolympic@yahoo.com, philolympic@smartbro.net, saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa, chrischan@snoc.org.sg, natolcom@slt.lk, admin@olympic.lk, secretary@syriaolymp.org, tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net, mukhamadsho68@yahoo.com, postmaster@olympicthai.or.th, joaocarrascalao@gmail.com, azat.muradov@yahoo.com, uaenoc@emirates.net.ae, noc.yemen@y.net.ye, alsafarww73@yahoo.com, bodybuld@eim.ae, ricarda.ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.dufay@sportaccord.com, "Wada Husain - Kuwait" <husain@ocasia.org>, com@worldgames-iwga.org, "Wada Info - main office" <nfo@agfisonline.com>, "Wada" <kerwin.clarke@wada-ama.org>, "Wada WG" <sec@worldgames-iwga.org>, sports@worldgames-iwga.org, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com, "Axel Bauer" <axel.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Sunday, 7 February, 2010, 9:01 PM
Subject: IFBB VIOLATING WADA ANTI-DOPING RULES
DATE: 7 Feb 2010 15:15:44 +0300

DEAR ALL,
THIS IS ANOTHER PROVE THAT IFBB VIOLATING WADA RULES, IN SPITE IFBB ALWYAS SAY AND WROTE IN THE SITE THAT "IFBB SIGNATORY TO WADA ANTI-DOPING RULES.
WE WANT AN URGENT ACTION FROM THE CONCERN TO TAKE THE IFBB TO TASK IN ORDER TO STOP SUCH ILEGAL ACTION.
SO AMY REPORTED ABOUT IFBB CORRUPRION SPECILAY IN DOPING BUT TILL TODAY NO ACTION TAKING AGAINST IFBB.
WHERE IS THE WADA FROM THIS CORRUPT, A BANNED ATHELETE FOR LIFE PARTICIPATE IN IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE PRESENT OF IFBB PRESIDENT AND HIS EXECUTIVE MEMEBERS.
THE FOLLOWING IS A CLEAR PROVE THAT IFBB VIOLATING WADA RULES.
WHO WILL BAN IFBB FOR HIS ANTI-DOPING CORRUPT??????

On Sat, 2/6/10, Patrick Mounier <body.action@mac.com> wrote:

Subject: Corrupted IFBB
Hi Guys,
Here's another real example on how thing work in the IFBB under Rafael's dictatorial leadership :
At our 2007 Nationals, the office of youth and sport's medical team showed up by surprise and tested all of our winners, all test came back negative except for one guy who tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanolozol. The test were performed by the IOC accredited lab of Chatenay Malabry in France and paid for by the Office of Youth and Sports (body of the French governement). The athlete asked for the analysis of the second sample which confirmed the first finding. Then, as per French law he had to go to the National Anti-Doping 's commission (its local arm), this commission is something very serious (President is a Judge) and is financed and ruled by the french Governement. After the hearing this athlete was sanctionned to 3 years suspension (instead of 2) because of his behavior at the hearing where he showed no remorse and no intention to stop doping whatsover. This sanction as per french law is applicable to all competitions in all federation in all sports...
One month later the same athlete was arrested at the international airport on his way back from France with a large quantity of steroids and other drugs. When the police officers searched his home they found even more drugs and also a large amount of cash which leads the investigators to think that he is also dealing the drugs to other people....
Since the IFBB-France was dismantled on december 19th, 2009 is is now run by Pierre Scatolini and Jose Ramos from Spain under the direct supervision of Rafael Santonja with cooperation of IFBB pro Eric Castagnet (who is the promoter of the 2010 French Nationals this coming April), this same athlete has been fully re-instated in the IFBB and will not only compete in the up coming French Nationals, but is also explaining in the main French Muscle Magazine how he will compete in the year's IFBB international events such as the European championships and the World Championhsips (probably using more drugs than ever before !!). By the way, Rafael Santonja will be attending the French Nationals in April.... (he will probably personnaly remit a medal to this athlete !!)
The governement can't do much about this as the IFBN is not recognized at all in France (do you wonder why ?..)
Another example of how corrupted the IFBB is and how full of drugs it is ! The promoter of the French Nationals himself tested positive each time he got tested, except at the European Championships once where he could compete because he did not get tested before departure and then he used a hidden urine bottle to give the sample at the european championships.... what a great example and leader this guy is !!! It is also well known that he sells drug programs to aspiring bodybuilders in France (Guess where our athlete gets his drugs and programs from ?....)
What a shame......
IFBB CORPORATION MUST BE TAKEN TO TASK FOR VIOLATING WADA ANTI-DOPING RULES.
Вспомним великого вождя народов В.И.Ленина: то, о чём мы более последних десяти лет утверждали о коммерческой фирме ИФББ и о чём никто не верил, сегодня публикует пресса разных стран.
В апреле 2010 г. в «ФИТНЕС НЬЗ» (распространяется в Германии, Австрии и Швейцарии) вышла статья бывшего президента ИФББ Австрии и юриста международной структуры ИФББ АЛЕКСА БАУЭРА.

Вот короткие тезисы статьи:

- ИФББ никогда не была международной спортивной федерацией. ИФББ всегда была частной собственностью нескольких физических лиц Канады, а сейчас Испании
- ИФББ действует нелегально, так как отсутствует её юридическая регистрация как международной спортивной организации
- ИФББ присуще массовое употребление допинга
- ИФББ занимается нелегальной финансовой деятельностью
- публично представленная конституция (устав) ИФББ нигде не регистрирована и юридической силы не имеет
- ИФББ имеет коррумпированную дисциплинарную систему
- ИФББ имеет коррумпированную систему управления

Документы о выше сказанном можно найти в инфо центрах МОКА, Национальных олимпийских комитетов и на форуме www.wff.lt
WFF secretary service Wrote:Вспомним великого вождя народов В.И.Ленина: то, о чём мы более последних десяти лет утверждали о коммерческой фирме ИФББ и о чём никто не верил, сегодня публикует пресса разных стран.
В апреле 2010 г. в «ФИТНЕС НЬЗ» (распространяется в Германии, Австрии и Швейцарии) вышла статья бывшего президента ИФББ Австрии и юриста международной структуры ИФББ АЛЕКСА БАУЭРА.

- ИФББ никогда не была международной спортивной федерацией. ИФББ всегда была частной собственностью нескольких физических лиц Канады, а сейчас Испании
- ИФББ действует нелегально, так как отсутствует её юридическая регистрация как международной спортивной организации
- публично представленная конституция (устав) ИФББ нигде не регистрирована и юридической силы не имеет

Документы о выше сказанном можно найти в инфо центрах МОКА, Национальных олимпийских комитетов и на форуме www.wff.lt
WFF secretary service Wrote:Вспомним великого вождя народов В.И.Ленина: то, о чём мы более последних десяти лет утверждали о коммерческой фирме ИФББ и о чём никто не верил, сегодня публикует пресса разных стран.

Жёлтые страницы с Ибрагимом Меташкиным
[Image: ibr_1.jpg]

ДУРАКАМ – ЗАКОН НЕ ПИСАН.
(либо: дело Курицина-Невского, живёт и побеждает!)

Чемпионат Европы ИФББ, как известно, пройдёт 15 мая в Голландии. Где атлеты, со всей Европы, разыграют чемпионские титулы в своих весовых категориях и определят абсолютного чемпиона Европы 2010, по версии ИФББ. Но это – лишь для нормальных людей.

Качки на голову, которые дюже охочи до навешивания себе звучных, пусть и фуфлыжных, титулов, изобрели очередное ноу-хау: за МЕСЯЦ (!), до официального чемпионата Европы ИФББ, местная НАЦИОНАЛЬНАЯ (!) федерация уже определила своего «АБСОЛЮТНОГО(!) чемпиона Европы ИФББ»! Причём – БЕЗ УЧАСТИЯ АТЛЕТОВ ЕВРОПЫ КАК ТАКОВЫХ И САМОЙ МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЙ ИФББ в частности (ведь нормальные европейские атлеты, не станут принимать участие в подобном шоу, да и международное ИФББ в цирках не участвует). Посему, подобное недоразумение, ограничено лишь рамками парочки республик бывшего СССР.
Коментировать по серьёзу, подобный бред - невозможно... Вы можете представить себе подобную дурь в любом другом виде спорта?..

PS Вот ищо любопытно: примет ли участие фуфлыжный (прошу прощения за правдивую формулировку) «чемпион Европы» в настоящем чемпионате Европы ИФББ, или – будет сидеть, не высовываясь, дома, щеголяя перед местными пэтэушницами своим звучным «титулом»?
Ведь, как показывает практика - фуфлыжники, как чёрт от ладана, бегают от сравнений с настоящими чемпионами.

Обсудить заметку на форуме - http://www.fitnes.lv/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
[Image: 7b03d2b786fdc48c2e076c4d71d1595b.gif] НОВОСТИ ФИТНЕСА - WWW.FITNES.LV