Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Финансовые аферы ИФББ-ЕФББ
Сегодня для публикации на форуме пришла информация от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Он раскрывает факт, что NPC является пустышкой.
Мы и ранее имели инфу, что NPC зарегистрирована в штате Илиноис и может действовать только в этом штате. Её деятельность в других штатах нелегальна.
Так же, NPC уже 10 лет как остановила свою деятельность.
Вообще, сборная США уже 20 лен не участвует в деятельности ИФББ и чемпионатах мира ИФББ. Джим Маньён забил на всех…

Dear Rafael,
I am appalled that you haven’t removed Jim Manion from the IFBB given that he hasn’t attended any congress of the IFBB for the past six years and shows no consideration for your federation and your rules.
It seems like you are afraid of him. Why don’t you ban his NPC for not obtaining any sanction from the IFBB when he organizes the NPC competion in the USA?
You didn’t even protect Mr. Powel Frilborn when he objected to the fact that NPC was not following the rules of IFBB.
They totally disregarded the so called IFBB constitution and contest rules at the Arnold Classis.
Was that the way that an international President should play his role?, double standards and a scar crow?
You told Paul Chua that it is very important for you to associate with Jim Lorrimer and slowly capture the USA market by participating in the Arnold Classic. Therefore you need to be “friendly with Jim” and that you need to “play politics” with him.
As you can see from the past years, NPC of USA - under Jim Manion, is not bothered with the IFBB World Championships as they didn’t participate in any event.
I am urging you to step forward and answer these questions. You are pretty queit because you are ashamed and have lost the respect from many nations.
Mohamed Haleem
Maldives
Совсем нет времени на длинные переводы (займитесь сами).
Ещё недавно патриотически настроенные «быки» с «кабанами» с нами попусту спорили по юридическим вопросам.
Сегодня главный финансист ИФББ прислал документы, которые подтверждают, что ИФББ федерации нет и не было.
Есть частная корпорация, которая и называется по другому, конституция е неё другая, нежели та, что на сайте ИФББ нарисована.
С ГАИСФ у ИФББ непорядок, мягко говоря…
Корпорация переехала их Канады в Испанию, а федерации ИФББ как не было, так и нет…

On Fri, 15/5/09, lawfirm.bauer <lawfirm.bauer@chello.at> wrote:
bettomondello@libero.it, body.action@mac.com, christinaifbb@inbox.lv,
culturism_fitness@yahoo.com, efbb@tedata..net.eg, ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com, info@agfisonline.com, com@worldgames-iwga.org,
indrek.otsus@fitness.ee, info@wada-ama.org, info@wff.lt,
juliettebergmann@planet.nl, kp.ourama@kpfitness.fi,
marianasilvasegura@gmail.com, sekretariat@skfcr.cz, siesmart_gym@yahoo.com, smishek@sasktel.net, tamas.ajan@iwfnet.net, tzolamedee@yahoo.fr, ulf.bjoernfot@telia.com, ysgouros@weightlifting.gr

Reference: The legal status of the IFBB/EBFF

Dear colleagues and members,
pertaining to the attached document “The legal status of the IFBB” issued by the head office Madrid, Spain I am rendering the following comments:
1. Historical background – The legal status of the IFBB in Canada:
Apparently the IFBB – now even according to the position of the IFBB Head Office in Madrid/Spain – came into existence as a legal entity (under the laws of Canada) only by December 30th 1969 in the shape of “International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc.”. Allegedly on 4th September 1970, at the 1st IFBB International Congress in Belgrad (former Yugoslavia) the IFBB (that was founded by Joe and Ben Weider 1946 in Montreal/Canada) adopted its 1st Constitution and Rules and elected its 1st Executive Committee.
By that time the Canadian Corporation already existed and it would be interesting to know if that was mentioned at this Congress and if the Executive Committee, that was elected at the IFBB International Congress was identical to the then directors of the Corporation.
IFBB Head Office Madrid/Spain asserts, that under Canadian law, letters patent and general bylaws are completely separate documents and filings. Where as letters patent is the equivalent of articles of incorporation for profit companies, general bylaws are rules that govern the internal management of an organisation.
Does that mean, that the IFBB Constitution is identical to the general bylaws of the corporation, if yes, why was it never mentioned, that the IFBB Constitution is just the general bylaws of the corporation?
If the general bylaws of the corporation are not identical to the IFBB Constitution (that is published on the internet www.ifbb.com), why were the members never informed about these general bylaws and why was the existence of the corporation, it´s letters patent and it´s bylaws never mentioned anywhere in any Executive Council Meeting, Congress and official publication, including the official website www.ifbb.com?
From the website of AGFIS (General Asociation of International Sports Federations – GAIFS) International Federation of Bodybuidling & Fitness is mentioned as member International Sports Federation, but it can not be seen when International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness was founded and since when it is a member of AGFIS.
From the position of the IFBB Head Office Madrid/Spain, it still remains mysterious if they consider the corporation to be one and the same entity as the International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness or not.
Since the name of the IFBB was changed at the Congess on 7th November 2004 in Moscow/Russia from International Federation of Bodybuilders to “International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness” and the name of the Corporation remained “International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc.” until today this question bears even more relevance. If the general bylaws are only the rules that govern the internal management of an Organisation, then the IFBB Constitution (published on the internet www.ifbb.com) definitely is not the general bylaws of the corporation.
If IFBB INC and IFBB were one and the same entity why then did the resolution of the IFBB Congress of 7th November 2004 change only the name of the IFBB but not of IFBB Inc.?

Under section 3 of the joint declaration of July 2007 the term “international bylaws” is mentioned referencing section 6.1. of the international bylaws of the corporation. Does that mean that the international bylaws (are they identical to the general bylaws?) are the IFBB Constitution published on www.ifbb.com? The IFBB Constitution definitely not only contains regulations for it´s internal management, but also rules, for it´s representation. A Canadian corporation can usually only operate in Canada. Is that the reason why under section 2 of the joint declaration it is mentioned, that the corporation “de facto” – and not in law -is an International Organisation?
2. The transition:
If the Corporation and the International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness are one and the same Organisation, why was it then necessary to produce minutes of a (fictuous?) special general meeting of the members of the corporation on October 29th 2006 (the minutes were signed by Pamela Kagan, Secretary of the meeting) – that meeting is also mentioned in the joint declaration under section 4 (on October 29th, 2006, Dr. Ben Weider retired as President, Director and Member of the Corporation and Dr. Rafael Santonja, a Spanish Citizen residing in Madrid, was elected President of the corporation by unanimous decision).
Why it is not mentioned in Article 7 of the IFBB Constitution (www.ifbb.com), that it is a Canadian Non – for – Profit Corporation that was founded on December 30th 1969? The joint declaration was signed by Ben Weider and Rafael Santonja. At the time of the signature of this document (July 2007) Ben Weider was not director of the corporation (he retired on 29th October 2006) and also not President of the International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness. Rafael Santonja at that time was President of International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness and President of the corporation. Why was this joint declaration signed without any prior information to the Executive Council and Congress of the International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness, and why was this joint declaration not even mentioned afterwards during the Executive Council Meetings and Congresses in 2007 (Jeju) and 2008 (Manama)? How can such important business be done without the prior approval of the Congress?
3. The legal status of the IFBB in Spain:
Asociacion – Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFIFF) was founded on September 14th 2007 by the Spanish, French and Austrian National Bodybuilding & Fitness Federations affiliated with IFBB with Dr. Rafael Santonja, Axel Bauer, José Ramos and Philippe Lefelle being its Directors. Up to this date no meeting in this Spanish Corporation took place (at least not with my information and consent).
How can this corporation become the “legal and natural successor to International Federation of Bodybuilders” as it existed in Canada without an agreement between these two legal entities and the members? In the information of the IFBB Head Office, Madrid, Spain it is asserted:
“The transfer of accounts from Montreal to Madrid was carried out in a legal, transparent and professional manner in compliance with the laws of Canada and Spain.”
It is not described what precise measures were taken and which resolutions between the two legal entities (International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc./Asociacion – Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness) were made to support this claim. I am the Vice President of AFIFF and the Austrian Federation is founding member of this Spanish Corporation. I am neither aware of any meetings or transactions or other business carried out by the Spanish Corporation other than that a membership application (Certificate of Membership to the IFBB) was handed out (that document allegedly was prepared by Rafael Santonja´s lawyer Javier Sanchez) to be signed by the European National Federations present at the EBFF Congress in May 2008 in Playa de Aro/Spain.
Under section 5 of this document it is mentioned, that International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. was dissolved and closed down in 2007 arranging the follow up of it´s activity by the AFIFF as successor at universal titel.
In the joint declaration however nothing is mentioned about the corporation in Spain becoming the successor at universal titel of International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. It is mentioned though, that the balance of accounts of the corporations bank accounts shall be transfered to the account of the non profit spanish corporation.
Since now the Madrid Head Office can not deny anymore the existence of the corporations in Canada and Spain, they have to come forward with sort of an explanation, which is still incomplete, utterly misleading and unlogical.
According to the IFBB Financial Report 2006/2007 (rendered by José Ramos, IFBB Treasurer) on November 1st 2006 IFBB received an income from the Professional League of Canadian $ 100.000,00 and another Canadian $ 100.000,00 in the form of “Sponsorship Contract by companies Hardcore and Santonja Fitness Point”.
In Rafael Santonja´s e-mail to me of 10th March 2009 he refers to a person named Luc Autet, who – allegedly – claims, that all monies (of IFBB Inc.) “were sent to Dr. Santonja, to my knowlegde”. If the Professional League transfered 100.000,00 Canadian Dollars to “IFBB” (does that mean AFIFF?) and hardcore and Santonja Fitness Point (what are the names of these companies –Equipos Cardiovasculares S. L.? FITNESS POINT S. L.?) paid $ 100.000,00 on the basis of a “Sponsorship Contract”, then where is this Sponsorship Contract and where are the 100.000,00 Canadian Dollars from IFBB Inc.?
According to Canadian Law a non profit organization in order to be dissolved must:
- have no assets;
or
- if the corporation had assets, they have been:
1. Distributed among other recognized charitable corporations in Canada;
2. Distributed among other corporations in Canada possibly having the same or similar objects, or
3. rateably divided among the members; and
- has no debts, liabilities or other obligations; or
- that the debts, liabilities or other obligations have been duly provided for.
Even by 29th April 2009 the International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. is still on the government registries and has not filed annual declarations since 2007 (federal) or 2005 (provincially).
The statement of the Madrid Head Office pertaining to “the legal status of the IFBB” completely forgets/ conceals the proceedings that happened in 2005 pertaining to the segregation of assets (creating a new corporation named IFBB Professional League and transfer of all assets of International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. save an amount of 100.000,00 Canadian Dollars to the new corporation). Please note again, that the minutes of the general special meeting of the board of directors held (allegedly) at the head office of the corporation on 16th May 2005 listed the following persons as present:
- Ben Weider
- Eric Weider
- Paul Chua
- Pamela Kagan
- Rafael Santonja
The resolutions that were made at this meeting practically deprived IFBB Inc. of all it´s properties save an amount of 100.000,00 Canadian Dollars!!!
Nothing like that was ever mentioned in any Congress held thereafter (Congress 2005 Shanghai/China, Congress 2006 Ostrava/Czech Republic; Congress 2007 Jeju/Korea; Congress 2008 Manama/Bahrain). To the Congress it was only explained, that the split of the Amateur Division and the Professional Division was necessary because of doping controls. The professionals didn´t want to perform doping controls, so their activities must be split from the activities of the Amateur Division (that accepted Anti-Doping Controls).
I am attaching again the Minutes of IFBB Inc. special meeting of May 16th 2005 and since this document “The Legal Status of the IFBB” from the IFBB Head Office Madrid/Spain was produced and published I have to refer to Rafael Santonja´s fax to me of 26th January 2007 that attached the Minutes of the General Special Meeting of IFBB Inc. of May 16th 2005 and October 29th 2006, when he wrote:
“Dear Axel:
It was nice to talk with you yesterday. Attached is the document I mentioned you..
By the document we can see now a corporation from which I never heard before. Since October 2006, I got no information, nothing at all.. Now, we get this document that, you will see, is just amazing.
In a first lecture, IFBB is a trademark that belongs to a person giving rights to a corporation................. from which I am member without knowing it (not only member, I am Chairman!). The corporation deceided to make me Chairman until next year annual meeting!!) Now, all the attempts from Tony to hide the Ostrava results make sense.
All the accounts are ok, what accounts? I never received a single number!
(Note: talk about transparency!!!)
Please, read it carefully and will talk on it later.
I will do my best to handle this situation with the minimum noise. I would talk with Ben on this, it is unacceptable and it will be scandal when people realise about this. We will find the best way.
Basically, I feel confident in the future, I am very sorry for somebody, and I am going to put this 100% in line in the most discrete manner.
I am travelling outside Madrid, but I shall be back at the office in the afternoon.
Enjoy the lecture,
Rafael”
In January 2007 Rafael Santonja judged the proceedings that happend 2005 and 2006 (referenced in the Minutes – General Special Meetings of IFBB Inc. of May 16th, 2005 and October 29th, 2006) a “scandal”!
Now in the information of IFBB Head Office Madrid, Spain headlined “the legal status of the IFBB” he leads people to believe, that this “scandal” is business as usual! Now that these circumstances in IFBB came to light (segregation of assets, two sets of bylaws and Executive Councils, questionable money transfer, etc.) it seems necessary to enforce an investigation by qualified experts (auditing company; lawyers) to produce a clear objective picture especially with respect to the elections 2010.
I investigated again the legal status of the IFBB in Spain with the help of a brilliant Spanish lawyer, that produced the following findings:
1. The entity named International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness/IFBB has no legal presence in Spain (whether in the form of a branch, a subsidiary or an established local company).
2. The International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness/IFBB, under this denomination, is not an association/trust/officially recognized sports body in Spain.
3. There are approximately 15 registered associations in Spain, that have names related to the Spanish equivalents of Bodybuilding/Fitness. Three of them are openly connected with our president, Dr. Rafael Satonja:
- Asociacion-Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFIFF)
The AFIFF is domiciled in Madrid. Documents indicate that Mr. Santonja acts as the chairman of this association. The AFIFF was formed on 14th September 2007. In Dr. Santonja’s terminology, this appears to be the “International Federation”.
- Asociacion-Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFEFF)
The AFEFF has the same address in Madrid as the AFIFF. The AFEFF was formed on 11th April 2008. In Dr. Santonja’s terminology, this appears to be the “European Federation”.
- Federacion Espanola de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFESFF)
The AFESSF was one of the three founding members of the AFIFF (and shares a postal address with the AFIFF for notification purposes). Interestingly, its declared purpose is not sport or bodybuilding, but “excursions”. The AFESFF was formed on 25th November 2004. In Mr. Santonja’s terminology, this appears to be the “Spanish Federation”.
4. A community trademark “IFBB Pro” has been requested under application number 7237514 by an entity (IFBB Professional League) domiciled at the same address in Canada, where IFBB Inc. has its headquarters. The filing was made on 17th September 2008, well after the AFIFF had been formed in Spain. If granted the trademark would be fully enforceable in Spain (note that the AFIFF does not appear to use the IFBB denomination at all, just that of the AFIFF, but any activity carried out under IFBB named in Europe should ordinarily be approved by the IFBB trademark holders).
5. The Spanish High Council for Sports (CSD) has confirmed, that despite using the term “federacion”, non of these entities (AFIFF/AFEFF/AFESFF) is officially recognized as a sports federation in accordance with the Spanish law. Some of them are registered within this category by the associations’ registry, because the officials understand, that they are a grouping of smaller associations (which appears not in fact to be truth).
6. “IFBB head office, Madrid, Spain” is just a shabby shop, that does not contain any signage/banners notifying this place to be the official head office of International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness/AFIFF/AFEFF. This place/”office” is the official address of a company named “Equipos Cardiovasculares S..L.” (a peculiar denomination since the denomination “Cardiovascular Equipment” refers to medical devices, not to bodybuilding activities as the other three companies of Rafael Santonja – Aerofitness S.L., Fitness Endurance S.L. and Todo Fitness S.L.). Dr. Rafael Santonja is the sole administrator of this company. Its corporate purpose is selling of foods, clothing and sporting and gymnastics materials and shoes (which is not consistent with the corporate denomination). It appears that, as from 2006, a lady called Elisea Sanchez is the manager of the company, although the corporate power would be still in the hands of Mr. Santonja. As from 2008, this company is the legal owner of several trademarks (PENTAMATRIX, HARDCORE LIP OFF, HARDCORE NO LIMIT). The company was sued for omitting payments to the Spanish Social Security and goods and current account were seized to cover a debt of around € 3.000,00.
Attached please find a picture of our “head quarters”
- a picture says more than a thousand words.
Best regards,
Axel Bauer
WFF-International Official Information Only
Сегодня руководители ИФББ прислали ещё одно письмо для публикации на форуме.
Суть документа в следующем:
1. РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА угрожает непослушным национальным федерациям
2. Комитет анти-допинга ИФББ скрывает от общественности и ВАДА частые случаи положительных допинг тестов, за деньги применяемое уменьшение, частичное или полное освобождение от наказания провинившихся в применении допинга
3. Из всех проверенных не менее 50 процентов позитивны в применении допинга, что тоже скрывается
4. РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА совсем не придерживается конституции ИФББ и проводит диктаторскую политику, важные решения принимает единолично (напр. он отменил чемпионат мира 2009 г. в Дубае ОАЭ), за что организаторы обращаются в суд с требованием возместить 500 000 долларов уже понесённых убытков – поездки и приём инспекторов ИФББ, обширная рекламная кампания и др.).
5. Р.САНТОХА боится открытой дискуссии по проблемным вопросам
6. На раздумывание и ответ Р.САНТОХЕ Эмираты дали 48 часов, после чего направят документы в суд.

On Fri, 15/5/09, hussin alsaffar <alsafarww73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: DEFAMATION AND LIBEL AGAINST ME
To: "IFBB" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, "osama al shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "mustafa mahdi" <mustafa_salih2004@yahoo.com>, "Mohd Abd elrahim" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, "AXEL BAUER" <rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at>
Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 7:31 PM

DEAR RAFAEL SANTONJA
PRESIDENT OF IFBB INC.
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT, HOW DARE YOU WILL WRITE A THREATENING LETTER TO IRAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION ( IBBF ) IN UN-SPORT MANNER, AND WHICH YOU DEFAMED, AND LIBEL MY NAME IN YOUR LETTER.
PLEASE READ MY ANSWER IN BLUE IN RESPONDING TO YOUR LETTER TO IBBF:
YOUR STATEMENT:
" We wish to bring to your attention Very Serious related to doping controls and the results management of these controls happening in Asia that has affected the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF )"
WOW THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB TALKING ABOUT THE DOPING RESULTS IN ASIA, WHAT ABOUT IFBB , WHICH HAVE VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION BY HIDING THE RESULTS, AND THE EXAMPLE : HIDING THE JOSE CARLOS DOPING RESULT ( 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP IN BAHRAIN ), AND BY KEEPING SILENT OF THE 9 POSITIVE CASES IN ONE EVENT OF 19 SAMPLES, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHY YOU AND YOUR COMMITTEE HIDE THE JOSE CARLOSE FROM BRAZIL DOPING RESULT, AND WAS GOING TO MANIPULATE IT ?
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB is a Signatory to the WADA Code & its Anti-doping Rules are in Conformity with the code ..........."
DID YOU SEND THE DOPING RESULTS OF 62nd IFBB WORLD MEN'S BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN BAHRAIN TO WADA?
I DOUBT, IF YES, YOU WAS NOT ABLE TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN DOPING RESULT, THIS MEANS YOU ARE ONLY USING THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CHEAT THE DOPING RESULTS, WHICH A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, AND AGAINST THE WADA RULES. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" In 2008, the IFBB began receiving information of the potential Serious Violation of IFBB, Olympic Counsel of Asia, and WADA anti-doping rules that involved the secretary general of the Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness federation ( ABBF ) Mr. Paul Chua of Singapore ......."
CAN YOU ANSWER IF YOU ARE HONEST, SHOW ME THE COMPLAIN WHICH YOU RECEIVED FROM THE ABOVES?
I MEAN OLYMPIC COUNCIL OF ASIA & WADA. MR. PAUL CHUA WAS THE IFBB VICE PRESIDENT FOR ASIA FOR SO MANY YEARS, AND THEN HE WAS YOUR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, AND YOU KNOW HIM MORE THAN ANY BODY ELSE. HOW COME NOW YOUR ARE INVESTIGATING ALL OF THIS MATTER AFTER YOU REMOVE HIM FROM HIS POST ILLEGALLY AND WITH UNCONSTITUTIONAL DECISION. NOT ONLY THIS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.
YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY TAKING YOUR DECISION, WITHOUT CALLING FOR AN EXTRA ORDINARY IFBB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISCUSS MR. CHUA CASE, AND GIVE HIM A FARE HEARING, BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU FAILED TO DO SO, AND TOOK ONE MAN DECISION ONLY WHICH IS YOU POWER, ARTICLE 20.1 IN YOUR CORPORATION CONSTITUTION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" The case concerned of Hong Kong athletes who were suspended for anti-doping rules violation at the 2005 Asian Bodybuilding Championship ( ABBF ) ......... "
VERY STRANGE, WHERE WAS THE IFBB, AND YOUR GOOD SELF IN THE YEAR OF 2005, AND WHY NOW YOU ARE INVESTIGATING THIS ISSUE NOW, CAN YOU ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?
WHAT ABOUT THE DOPING VIOLATION IN THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP ON YEARLY BASES, THAT RESULT WHICH YOU PUBLISH IN IFBB WEBSITE, AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YOU ARE HIDED, SAME WHEN YOU TRIED TO HIDE THE BRAZILIAN ATHLETE RESULT, BUT THANK GOD TO DISCOVER YOUR SERIOUS VIOLATION.
IFBB VIOLATED VERY SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION:
1. IN 2007 ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN SHANGHAI - CHINA YOU WAS PRESENT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, AND ATTEND THE ABBF EXECUTIVE AND CONGRESS MEETING AND AGREED THE DECISION WHICH ABBF TOOK AT THAT TIME AGAINST QATAR FEDERATION, I DON'T WANT TO GO IN DETAILS, AND ALSO YOU APPROVED ABBF DECISION IN IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU - KOREA 2007.
2. WHY YOU DID NOT ALLOWED QATAR ATHLETES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 61st IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP IN JEJU - 2007, AND I WAS THE WITNESS IN THE CONGRESS YOU AGREED TO BAN QATAR FEDERATION, AND I SAW HOW ALI TABRIZI WAS BAGGING YOU, AND CRYING TO PARTICIPATE, BUT YOU REFUSED AS IFBB - PRESIDENT & SEND THEM BACK NEXT DAY.
3. IFBB REDUCED THE 2 YEARS SUSPENSION OF 2 QATARIES ATHELETS IN THE YEAR OF 2004 FROM 2 YEARS TO 9 MONTHS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH ARTICLE IN IFBB WRITEN THIS RULES.
THEN YOU REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OD LIFE BANNED FOR ONE QATARY ATHELET NAMED KAMAL ABDULSALAM TO 8 MOTHS IN ORDER TO PARICIPATE IN 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP. CAN YOU AGAIN EXPLAIN TO ME IN WHICH WADA OR IFBB ARTICLE WRITEN THIS RULES? DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION WHICH IS AGIANST WADA RULES EVEN AGAINST NATIOMNAL FEDERATION RULES?
4. EYGPT BODYBUILDING FEDERATION YEARLY, YOU ARE PLACING THEM AS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, INSPITE THEY VIOLATE THE DOPING RULES AND REGULATION ACCORDING TO WADA ANIT-DOPING RULES AND IFBB RULES. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN TILL NOW AGAINST EYGPT FEDERATION, YEARLY THEY HAVE POSITIVE CASES, FOR LAST 8 YEARS I HAVE A FULL DOCUMENTS ABOUT THEIR DOPING VIOLATION IN IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP. WHAT ACTION IFBB TAKEN? CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS VITAL QUESTION????
NOW TELL ME WHO IS VIOLATING THE WADA RULES? IF IFBB IS A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE, AND IT’S ANTI – DOPING RULES, WHY IFBB DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, AND VIOLATE IT FREQUENTLY.
YOUR STATEMENT:
"To date , the ABBF, Mr. Chua & Mr. Al Safar have failed to co operate....."
CAN YOU SHOW ME THE LETTER WHICH YOU ADDRESSED TO ME AND ASKED WHICH INDICATE THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT ANY REPORT TO YOU OR TO YOUR COMMITTEE. I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT, THIS MATTER WAS DISCUSSED WITH THE FOUNDER, AND LIFE PRESIDENT OF IFBB, LATE BEN WEIDER, AND YOU WAS THE WITNESS, AND I HAVE A COPY OF LATTER FROM LATE BEN WEIDER REGARDING THIS ISSUE.. HOW COME YOU ARE NOW INVESTIGATING, THIS MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TRUST IN YOUR BOSS THE LATE BEN WEIDER.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" Mr. Chua and his associates, among them Mr. AL Safar through a campaign of misinformation send largely by anonymous emailers, is attempting to harm the IFBB by malicious, hateful and falls propaganda......"
HOW DARE YOU AS THE PRESIDENT OF IFBB SUPPOSE TO BE ONE THE DEMOCRATIC SPORT ORGANIZATION DEFAMED AND LIBEL MY NAME BY WRITING TO IBBF? ALL YOUR STATEMENT ARE NOT TRUE.
I WROTE TO YOU A LETTER IN A PROFESSIONAL MATTER, BUT TILL NOW YOU FAILED TO ANSWER IT, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE DATE OF MY LETTER, IT IS MORE THAN 3 MOTHS NOW, WHY YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING, IF ANY ONE ASKED FOR HIS RIGHT THEN, HE IS AGAINST YOU AND YOUR CORPORATION?????
WHY YOU CANCELLED THE 63rd IFBB WORLD MEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE YEAR 2009 ( 2 - 7 NOVEMBER 2009 ) FROM DUBAI - UAE, CAN YOU GIVE ME:
1. A SINGLE REASON??
2. IN WHICH EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IFBB TOOK THIS DECISION?
3. WHO WAS PRESENT IN THE MEETING, CAN YOU NAMED THEM.
4. IFBB THROUGH ITS CONGRESS APPROVED THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO BE HELD IN DUBAI IN THE IFBB CONGRESS IN JEJU 2007, AND THEN IN IFBB CONGRESS IN THE YEAR 2008 IN BAHRAIN. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW COME THE CONGRESS WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS DECISION??
5. UAE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUE YOU,THE IFBB AND COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE EXPENSES WHICH WE SPEND FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH WILL REACHED TO 500.000 US $, ( INSPECTION EXPENSES, HOTEL BOOKING, TROPHIES, ADVERTISING, AVENUE HALL BOOKING, AND .......,
WE HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS, AND YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM OUR LAWYER VERY SOON FOR COMPENSATION AS WILL AS A CASE AGAINST YOUR DECISION.
YOUR STATEMENT:
" IFBB has established an interim Commission for Asia, on behalf of IFBB , the office
established in Doha Qatar...."
* DID YOU ASKED THE OCA ABOUT THIS COMMISSION, AND HAVE THE LETTER OF APPROVAL.
* DID YOU ASKED FOR EXTRA ORDINARY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO DISSCUS THIS ISSUE AND TO TAKE THIS DECISION.
* HAVE CAN YOU AS RAFAEL SANTONJA ESTABLISH A COMMISSION IN QATAR WHILE THEY ARE UNDER SUSPENSION, WHICH YOU APPROVE IT IN 2007 AS I MENTIONED IN MY ABOVE STATEMENT.
* DID YOU CONSULT THE ASAIN COUTURIERS WHICH AFFILIATED TO ABBF, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE TO TAKE SUCH DECISION AND NOT YOU.
* ABBF CONGRESS THE ONLY ONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE SUCH DECISION.
THEREFORE I HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO ASK OUR LAWYER TO PROCEED A CASE AGAINST YOU FOR:
1. CANCELLATION OF IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP FROM UAE.
2. DEFAMED AND LI BLE MY NAME.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM DATE, AND TIME OF THIS LETTER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, AND THIS IS MY RIGHT ACCORDING TO YOUR CONSTITUTION.
PLEASE CONFIRM OF RECEIVING THIS EMAIL.
REGARDS.
HUSSAIN AHMED AL SAFFAR
В преддверьи наступающей бури ИФББ Литвы на официальномм сайте первая из национальных федераций ИФББ честно признала, мягко говоря, проблемы международной ИФББ, которые добром не закончатся:

IFBB IR EBFF: IŠBANDYMAI UGNIMI, VANDENIU IR VARINĖMIS TRIŪBOMIS...
Arūnas Petraitis
LKF tinklalapio redaktorius
Pastaruoju metu kultūrizmo ir fitneso visuomenė stebi įvykius, susijusius su IFBB – Tarptautine kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija. Tiesa, kol kas daugiau internautų interpretacijose, nei oficialių pareiškimų lygyje. Nors keletas jų jau yra irgi.
Kai kas susidariusią situaciją piktdžiugiškai paskubėjo įvertinti kaip IFBB organizacijos mirtį. Bet, panašu, jog su šia žinia yra kiek paskubėta. Tačiau dėl teisybės būtina pasakyti, kad vargu ar IFBB ir kai kurioms jos kontinentinėms sesėms – Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai (jai, kaip ir IFBB, vadovauja tas pats asmuo – Rafael Santonja) bei Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijai pavyks iškilusi vidinį konfliktą užglaistyti daugmaž tyliai ir visiškai be pasekmių: išbandymai ugnimi (kritikų strėlės), vandeniu (skandinimas ne tik faktais bet ir prasimanymais) ir varinėmis triūbomis (neužtarnautais ditirambais ar pelnyta šlove) parodys, kas yra kas. Žemės drebėjimai be sugriovimų, didesnių ar mažesnių, žinia, nepraeina.
Visos šios istorijos užuomazga tikriausiai galima laikyti Axel Bauer iš Austrijos, kuris yra IFBB patarėjas teisiniais (Legal Advisor) klausimais, taip pat – IFBB Teisėjų komiteto sekretorius ir EBFF (Europos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija) generalinis sekretorius. Jis 2009-ųjų pradžioje kreipėsi į IFBB prezidentą Rafael Santonja, norėdamas išsiaiškinti kai kuriuos federacijos „virtuvės“ reikalus. Tačiau konfidenciali korespondencija kažkokiu tai būdu pateko į viešąją erdvę...
Kultūrizmo, sporto šakos, kuri iki dabartinio jos modelio rutuliojosi kiek daugiau nei septynis dešimtmečius, istorija neatsiejama ne tik nuo brolių Joe ir Ben Weider dinastijos, bet ir nuo...sunkiosios atletikos. Juk nežinia kaip būtų pakrypę kultūrizmo kaip sporto formavimasis, jeigu sunkiatlečiai nebūtų jo kažkada...atsisakę.
Mat iki pat 1968 metų Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos ir kultūrizmo (FIHC) – būtent taip tada vadinosi dabartinė IWF (Tarptautinė sunkiosios atletikos federacija) globojo ir savo „jaunesnįjį brolį“. Organizuodavo ir kultūristų „Universe“ čempionatus, tiesa, dažniausiai pasibaigus sunkiosios atletikos varžyboms. Kai atsibodo tuo rūpintis, tiesiog metė tai.
Taip vieta „po saule“ liko tuščia...Padedamas ilgamečio FIHC, o vėliau ir IWF funkcionieriaus Oscar State, Ben Weider suskubo padaryti „namų darbus“ – parengti IFBB organizacijos įstatus ir rengtis kelionei į platesnius vandenis.
Axel Bauer – naujas žmogus federacijoje, todėl nėra naftalinu atsiduodančiais „gero diplomatinio tono“ pančiais susaitytas funkcionierius. Jam, beje, ir priklauso pagal užimamas pareigas federacijoje uždavinėti (kartais - ir kai kam nelabai patogius) klausimus, vienaip ar kitaip susijusius su teisiniais federacijos reikalais ? Panašu, jog būtent dėl to ir išsivystė šis konfliktas (ar skirtingų pozicijų pasireiškimas – čia jau kaip kam patogiau visa tai įvardinti).
Pradžia – IFBB statusas ir teisinė registracija. Išsiaiškinta, jog teisinė IFBB registracija užfiksuota 1969 12 30, t.y. prieš IFBB įstojimą į GAISF (Generalinė tarptautinių sporto šakų federacijų asociacija). Pastarosios principas: viena sporto šaka – viena tarptautinė šios sporto šakos federacija, o IFBB ir buvo pirmoji iš tarptautinių kultūristų organizacijų, pasibeldusių į duris.
Finansinės federacijos ataskaitos, sutartys su rėmėjais, tenkinančios vieną, bet netinkančios antrajai pusei – vėlgi, panašu, yra nesusikalbėjimo, informacijos (viešumo) stokos ar požiūrio ir iki tol buvusių nusistovėjusių įpročių skirtumai.
Kaip ir išsiskiriantis sąvokų „korporacija“ (ar tokia nepelno siekiančios organizacijos forma buvo (yra) priimtina bei „asociacija“ supratimas. IFBB vadovai tvirtina, jog dabar Ispanijoje yra registruota ne IFBB korporacija, o asociacija: ispaniškai tai skamba Asociacion-Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Ispanijos, Austrijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Analogiškai – ir Europos federacija (EBFF): Associacion-Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (steigėjai: Didžiosios Britanijos ir Prancūzijos federacijos).
Kaip reagavo IFBB vadovybė į šiuos, anot, Axel Bauer, „normalius klausimus dėl organizacijos (IFBB / EBFF) legalumo, jos nuostatų, finansinių dalykų bei IFBB vadovų kritikos“ ? Laikinai, kol vyks tyrimas, sustabdė Axel Bauer įgaliojimus IFBB Vykdomajame komitete...Tačiau neatsakytų klausimų, tikėtina, liks...
Dar viena tema, peraugusi į tikras „strėlių laužymo varžybas“, tapo kelerių metų...senumo istorijos, į viešumą iškilusios tik dabar. Tai – Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija (ABBF) ir jos dopingo kontrolės klausimai bei sportininkų, susijusių su uždraustų preparatų vartojimu, diskvalifikacija. Taip pat – ir sankcijos už tai.
IFBB apkaltino Azijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijos (ABBF) generalinį sekretorių Datuk Paul Chua, jog šis „užmerkė“ akis ir leido dalyvauti Azijos šalių 2006 m. žaidynėse trims atletams iš Honkongo, kurių dopingo testai buvo teigiami 2005 m. varžybose. Mat jie turėjo būti už tai diskvalifikuoti. IFBB paskelbė šiuo klausimu pranešimą, kuriame teigiama jog Datuk Paul Chua atsisakė bendradarbiauti su IFBB tiriant šį klausimą.
Todėl IFBB nusprendė panaikinti ABBF pripažinimą bei pašalino Datuk Paul Chua iš IFBB prezidento vykdančiojo padėjėjo pareigų. Taip pat nutarta, kol vyks tyrimas, laikinai sustabdyti jo IFBB viceprezidento Azijai įgaliojimus.
Tikriausiai šioje vietoje nebuvo atsitiktinis sutapimas - Miloš Šarčev diskvalifikacijos nuėmimas. Belieka tik prisiminti, jog IFBB Profesionalų Lyga taip nubaudė jį už Chua pareikštą kaltinimus sukčiavus per 2006 m. Azijos žaidynes. Panašu, jog dabar prie to buvo sugrįžta įsiklausant ir į antrąją pusę – o kaip gi ten viskas buvo iš tikrųjų ?
Neliko skolingas ir Chua: jis padavė IFBB į teismą už tai, jog ši pakeitė (sušvelnino) ABBF sankcijas dviems Kataro kultūristams ir panaikino baudą (100 tūkst. USD) šios šalies federacijai.
Suinteresuotumą pakurstyti konfliktą, siekiant iš viso to išpešti naudos sau, labai intensyviai parodė ir „mistiniai šaltiniai“, kaip juos įvardijo pats Axel Bauer: jo laiško originale apie tai irgi kalbama: „a lot of e-mails from mysterious sources are going around these days; I keep getting e-mails from...“ („pastarosiomis dienomis ateina daug laiškų iš mistinių autorių; Aš gaunu laiškus iš...“).
Panašu, jog tai – iš vieno ir to paties adresato, besislapstančio už „victor“, „fair play“, „ifbbpro“, „ifbbeurope“ ir kt. slapyvardžių, darbas. Kartojasi tas pats (ir jau atpažįstamas) braižas - „šaukštelis“ tiesos, paskęstantis melo ir prasimanymų kibire, viena kita intrigėlė, su manipuliacijų ir šantažo priemaišomis. Ir dar intensyviai visa tai pamaišant, kad kiltų kuo daugiau drumzlių!
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо об ИФББ с просьбой опубликовать на форуме.
Старый знакомый Р.САНТОХИ культурист HANIF KUREISHI пишет ему о том, что спортивный мир узнал, что спортивная федерация ИФББ существует лишь виртуально (он называет это «сказкой») и в реальности даже в Испании не является легальной структурой. Министерство спорта Испании не признаёт и никак не может признать федерацию культуризма Азии! Так же федерация культуризма Азии никак не связана и не повязана с частной ранее канадской, а теперь испанской компанией («песчки-лавочки») ИФББ.
Федерация культуризма Азии НИКОГДА НЕ БЫЛА членом ИФББ, не платила никаких взносы и т.д..
Только ПОЛ ЧУА был назначен-избран вице президентом ИФББ и на этом связь Азии с ИФББ закончена…
С другой стороны Р.САНТОХА не имеет права собирать членские взносы стран-членов ИФББ, т.к. спортивная федерация ИФББ никогда не существовала и не существует.
Поэтому Р.САНТОХА не показывает куда девал деньги федерации, т.к. они осели на его личных счетах в банках Испании – официально спортивной федерации ИФББ даже на испанском уровне не существует.
Прячась от ответственности, Р.САНТОХА ведёт себя подло в отношении обманутых членов ИФББ.
Автор письма просит Р.САНТОХУ остановиться и прекратить порочить культуризм.

On Fri, 22/5/09, Hanif Kureishi <hanifkureishi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES
To: internacional@santonja.com
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

DEAR DR RAFAEL SANTONJA,
I AM HANIF KUREISHI RETIRED AS POLICE CHIEF AND A HUMBLE PROMOTER OF BODYBUILDING, IF YOU REMEMBER ABOUT OUR BRIEF MEETING DURING 2006 MR OLYMPIA AT LAS VEGAS. I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF THE FRAY BETWEEN IFBB AND ABBF AND I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF TO WRITE YOU AND TO ASK YOU THE FOLLOWING POINTS ON THE BASES OF THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATIONS I HAVE:-
IFBB IS NO LONGER IS A VIRTUAL ENTITY (FAIRY TALE) NO LEGAL ENTITY IN SPAIN.
THE SPANISH SPORTS COUNCIL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE AFIFF
THE AFIFF IS LOOSELY CONNECTED TO THE IFBB INC.
AS PER THE LAW ABBF IS NOT AN AFFILIATED MEMBER OF THE IFBB AS ABBF DO NOT PAY ANY MEMBERSHIP FEES AND IFBB DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND ANY MEMBER IN THE ABBF. THE IFBB CAN SUSPEND PAUL CHUA AS THE VICE-PRESIDENT FROM THEIR FEDERATION BUT NOT FROM THE ABBF, THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER THE CONTINENTAL FEDERATION.
YOU CANNOT COLLECT FEES FOR THE IFBB..IFBB DOES NOT EXIST OR HAVING A BANKING ACCOUNT IN SPAIN. YOU ARE ALSO NOT DISCLOSING THE BANKING ACCOUNTS, OF COURSE, I CAN UNDERSTAND THERE IS NONE UNDER THE NAME OF THE IFBB SINCE THE IFBB HAS NO LEGAL PRESENCE IN SPAIN (WHETHER IN THE FORM OF A BRANCH, A SUBSIDIARY OR AN ESTABLISHED LOCAL COMPANY).
YOU ARE BEHAVING IN AN OBSCURE MANNER. APPARENTLY NOT BEING TRANSPARENT TO MEMBERS OF YOUR SO CALLED "IFBB"
IFBB INC. HAVE NO LEGALITY OVER THE ABBF ...
SO BE FAIR AND BE BOLD TO ACCEPT THE MISTAKES WHICH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY(IFBB) HAD BEEN DOING AND DON'T HARM THIS SPORT OF BODYBUILDING ANYMORE.
SINCERELY YOURS
HANIF KUREISHI
Сегодня мы получили письмо для публикации на форуме от ген. секретаря федерации культуризма Азии DATUK PAUL CHUA. Он предупреждает, что Федерация тяжёлой атлетики и культуризма Катара (там культуризм и тяжёлая атлетика в одной федерации) Федерацией культуризма Азии недавно была наказана за подделку документов по проверке на допинг. Ввиду этого криминального деяния деятельность Федерации Катара была остановлена. Несмотря на свою явную криминальную деятельность Федерация Катара пробует развивать пропаганду против 50 лет существующей Федерации культуризма Азии. Информируйте повсеместно, включая ваши правительства и Олимпийские комитеты, о реальной деятельности Федерации Катара, а документы в подтверждение допинг криминала Федерации Катара мы предоставим.
Не дайте возможности Федерации Катара и ИФББ ввести вас в заблуждение.
ИФББ в реальности не существует, это самозванцы.
В подтверждение сего мы любому всегда предоставим документальные доказательства, включая и последние обманы: ИФББ даже в Испании не существует в любом официальном виде, ни федерации такой нет, ни ассоциации, ни частной фирмы. ИФББ не признана в Испании ни одной официальной структурой или институцией спорта.

On Wed, 20/5/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Subject: QATAR WEIGTLIFTING AND BODYBUILDING FEDERATION & IFBB
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "ALSHAFAR UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Cc: "hussin UAE alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear Members of ABBF:
Please be informed that the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation was suspended by the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation for FORGERY (cheating) of doping documents. This is a CRIMINAL offence under the law.
Now they are going around and canvassing for support to go against the 50 years established organisation of ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION.
Your may inform you government departments and Olympic Committees on this matter, and if they require any documents, we will be very happy to provide them.
Do not let the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation and the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) to misled your government or sports ministry. The IFBB in reality does not exist and they are bogus. We can also provide documents to show proof that they IFBB has no legal presence in Spain (whether in the form of a branch, a subsidiary or an established local company). The IFBB under this denomination, is not an association/trust/officially recognised sports body in Spain.
Thank you
Datuk Paul Chua
ABBF Secretary-General
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо для публикации на форуме от ген. секретаря федерации культуризма Азии DATUK PAUL CHUA. Он предупреждает, что Федерация тяжёлой атлетики и культуризма Катара (там культуризм и тяжёлая атлетика в одной федерации) Федерацией культуризма Азии недавно была наказана за подделку документов по проверке на допинг. Ввиду этого криминального деяния деятельность Федерации Катара была остановлена. Несмотря на свою явную криминальную деятельность Федерация Катара пробует развивать пропаганду против 50 лет существующей Федерации культуризма Азии. Информируйте повсеместно, включая ваши правительства и Олимпийские комитеты, о реальной деятельности Федерации Катара, а документы в подтверждение допинг криминала Федерации Катара мы предоставим.
Не дайте возможности Федерации Катара и ИФББ ввести вас в заблуждение.
ИФББ в реальности не существует, это самозванцы.
В подтверждение сего мы любому всегда предоставим документальные доказательства, включая и последние обманы: ИФББ даже в Испании не существует в любом официальном виде, ни федерации такой нет, ни ассоциации, ни частной фирмы. ИФББ не признана в Испании ни одной официальной структурой или институцией спорта.

On Wed, 20/5/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Subject: QATAR WEIGTLIFTING AND BODYBUILDING FEDERATION & IFBB
To: "ABBF ADM" <abbf.adm@hotmail.com>, "ALSHAFAR UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Cc: "hussin UAE alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear Members of ABBF:
Please be informed that the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation was suspended by the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation for FORGERY (cheating) of doping documents. This is a CRIMINAL offence under the law.
Now they are going around and canvassing for support to go against the 50 years established organisation of ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION.
Your may inform you government departments and Olympic Committees on this matter, and if they require any documents, we will be very happy to provide them.
Do not let the Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation and the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) to misled your government or sports ministry. The IFBB in reality does not exist and they are bogus. We can also provide documents to show proof that they IFBB has no legal presence in Spain (whether in the form of a branch, a subsidiary or an established local company). The IFBB under this denomination, is not an association/trust/officially recognised sports body in Spain.
Thank you
Datuk Paul Chua
ABBF Secretary-General

понятно...
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо для публикации на форуме.
Главный финансист ИФББ обращается к Европейцам и призывает отстаивать свои права, дабы покончить с диктатурой клоуна РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ.
Р.САНТОХА с помощью охраны не допустил президента ИФББ Австрии, главного финансиста ИФББ-ЕФББ к участию в конгрессе ЕФББ. Какие могут быть коментары? Так Р.САНТОХА старается продлить свои дни и избежать правдивых высказываний и ему неудобных вопросов, в первую очередь, юридических и финансовых. Поверьте, финансист ИФББ-ЕФББ имеет что сказать о финансовом аферисте Р.САНТОХЕ на публике…
Но ему это не удастся! На чемпионате мира он не сможет уйти от ответа.
Поведение Р.САНТОХИ с представителями Азии, сокрытие применения допинга спортсменами и игнорирование наказания допинговой федерации Катара – дело грязное. Многие Олимпийские комитеты смеются над этим.
Иран плюнул РАФАЭЛЮ в лицо и отказался проводить чемпионат Азии под его флагом.
Время расплаты приближается!

ifbbeurope@yahoo.com wrote:

Friends and brave fellow countryman of Europe, Stand-up for your rights!!!

For the first time in the history, we have seen the greatest coward named Rafael Santonja. He is a tyrant, dictator and a clown (midget).
He used security guards and practically threatened Axel Bauer, President of the Austrian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation from attending the EBBF meeting. This cowardly and stupid act is a bad example in showing to the world how desperate and arrogant Rafael is, abnormal misbehaviour. He wish to protect his image being tarnished in the presence of all the members. He is afraid that he will be exposed of all his stupid mistakes and evil doings, of course, the accounts of the EBBF/IFBB will be questioned, and this will hurt him most. How long can he hide, surely at the World Championships (IF ANY) he together with his Senior Officers will face a barrage of questions and he cannot escape. We will put them to SHAME. Will he employ the same tactics to rough fellow members??
Why does Rafael have to resort to this dirty tactics to keep out Axel? The answer is simple: Rafael does not want Axel to tell the TRUTH. Rafael is worried and terrified of Axel because he knows that Axel knows everything from A - Z about the accounts and the secret transactions. Axel's first question will be where is the Bank's account of the IFBB & EBBF and the transfer of money from Canada to Spain, Contracts, all the fees collected from registration, sanction etc. etc. etc. WHERE ARE THEY ???
Rafael thinking is that all Europeans are silly/stupid and they can be treated like robots but he forgets that one day he and his Senior Officers will face the wrath of the members. This cannot go for too long. I understand that many Asians are fed-up with the way Rafael is acting, no manners, too arrogant and high-handed.
How on earth can Rafael and his Senior Officers suspend ABBF provisionally and at the same time they formed a "SCA" Special Commission for Asia" led by a renegade federation member Mr.. Ibrahim Kafoud of Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation (QWBBF).. The QWBBF forged and cheated the doping documents in 2007 and they were caught and such a person is appointed to head the SCA??? Where is the credibility? Here again Rafael and his Senior Officers flawed. Many people in the Olympic Committees are laughing at this episode.
Iran slapped Rafael on his face and proceeding to organise the Asian Championships under the purview of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation. Why Rafael don't take them to task? He is a COWARD.
GOD IS GREAT and RAFAEL cannot escape God's punishment, it is only a matter of time.
Victor Mendis
СКАЗКИ ОТ ИФББ
Просто уму не постижимо, как хозяева ИФББ умудрились так долго всех дурачить?
«Империя ИФББ», «тренер чемпионов с 1936 года», «фабрики» протеинов, «научные лаборатории» и много подобной лжи десятилетиями кушали и до селе кушают обманутые энтузиасты спорта.
Наглядны и последние «итальянские макароны», которые сегодня украшают уши патриотов ИФББ: вот фото штаб-квартиры ИФББ в Мадриде, которая больше похожа на базарную лавочку.
Хорош пример и «Информативного центра ИФББ», рассылающего инфу: центр представлен одним лицом и это хорошо английский язык знающая домохозяйка Рафаэля Сантохи, которая в промежутках мытья посуды и стирки белья сотворяет «официальную информацию ИФББ»…
Сегодня мы получили письмо от вице президента ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА.
Он пересылает письмо представителя ИФББ, который пишет, что не верит в то, что ИФББ представляет на официальном сайте.
По его словам там нет ни одного документа, подтверждающего заявления ИФББ.
Он не верит в честность РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ. Много энтузиастов спорта считают себя одураченными и униженными проделками руководства ИФББ и ждут ответа.

On Sat, 23/5/09, dr.vellusamyrajan@ymail.com <dr.vellusamyrajan@ymail.com> wrote:
From: dr.vellusamyrajan@ymail.com <dr.vellusamyrajan@ymail.com>
Subject: NON PROFT ORGANIZATION
To: internacional@santonja.com
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dr. Rafael,
I have been reading all the emails which has been forwarded to me by several members of the Indian Bodybuilding Federations (4 association in India in total), and I have also been reading all your articles in the IFBB website and sadly the stories are slanted and one sided.
I do not see any criticism or attack by the ABBF in their website against you and the IFBB. To this end, I must say they are man of good standing.
I read thoroughly the JOINT DECLARATION which you signed with the late Ben Weider and it states that the IFBB is a NON PROFIT CORPORATION. I am pretty sure Doctor Rafael that this need to be proved. This is indeed a SERIOUS STATEMENT.
If it is a NON PROFIT CORPORATION, surely you need to submit all the ex-office bearers name list (Stake-Holders), Balance sheets stating profits in financial year endings and reserve funds shown in the Balance Sheets, Investments by the IFBB Corporation and Charities if done any. This accounts has to be audited and approved by the Canadian Government under their law. You need to produce all the documents to show where, when and how the funds were used. This is the norm for non profit organizations to the best of my knowledge.
I am sorry if this touches your nerves...you also have to produce documents from the Canadian authorities that all the transactions were done above board since you are one of the Directors of this IFBB Inc. in Canada as it shows in the Joint Declaration.
I hope to hear from you Doctor and my apologies for taking your good time but as a physical culture enthusiasts, I am very much concerned about the financial situation of the IFBB Inc. because many poor athletes and countries have contributed immensely to the success of the IFBB and all these people should not be taken for a ride and ridiculed.
Thank you and have a GOOD DAY.
Dr. Vellusamy Rajan
c.c. Dr. Paul Chua
На территории Латвии (не смотря на попытки надувать щёки) местное ИФББ не имеет никакого официального признания (могу и документ с Управления Спорта вывесить).
Oleg Wrote:На территории Латвии (не смотря на попытки надувать щёки) местное ИФББ не имеет никакого официального признания (могу и документ с Управления Спорта вывесить).

Было бы интересно, особенно на фоне прошедшего визита руководства ВФФ-ВББФ в Олимпийский комитет Латвии.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Oleg Wrote:На территории Латвии (не смотря на попытки надувать щёки) местное ИФББ не имеет никакого официального признания (могу и документ с Управления Спорта вывесить).

Было бы интересно, особенно на фоне прошедшего визита руководства ВФФ-ВББФ в Олимпийский комитет Латвии.

Океюшки - перешлю (тока она на латышском).
Впрочем, то что ИФББ вычеркнута из списка спортивных федераций Латвии, может убедиться любой желающий на официальном сайте Управления Спорта Латвии: www.latsports.lv
Их от туда убрали ещё в прошлом году.
Oleg Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Океюшки - перешлю (тока она на латышском).
Впрочем, то что ИФББ вычеркнута из списка спортивных федераций Латвии, может убедиться любой желающий на официальном сайте Управления Спорта Латвии: www.latsports.lv
Их от туда убрали ещё в прошлом году.

вот это да...
Не секрет, что после ссор ИФББ заспалась на две организации и сегодня в мире действуют две ИФББ.
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА пишет, что при поддержке Олимпийских комитетов стран Азии в октябре в Тайланде пройдут международные мероприятия ИФББ, но уже без скомпромитировавшегося РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ:

On Tue, 2/6/09, CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE THAI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE.
COURTESY CALL TO THE OFFICE OF THE OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF THAILAND

Datuk Paul Chua. ABBF Secretary-General made a courtesy call to thank the President of the National Olympic Committee of Thailand, General Yuthasak Sasiprha for accepting the position of Advisor to the Multi- Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships which will take place from 14 - 19 October, 2009 in Pattaya City, Thailand. Datuk Chua made a presentation of the ABBF GOLD MEDAL on behalf of President Osama Alshafar to the President of the NOC.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Не секрет, что после ссор ИФББ заспалась на две организации и сегодня в мире действуют две ИФББ.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА пишет, что при поддержке Олимпийских комитетов стран Азии в октябре в Тайланде пройдут международные мероприятия ИФББ, но уже без скомпромитировавшегося РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ:

Datuk Paul Chua. ABBF Secretary-General made a courtesy call to thank the President of the National Olympic Committee of Thailand, General Yuthasak Sasiprha for accepting the position of Advisor to the Multi- Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships which will take place from 14 - 19 October, 2009 in Pattaya City, Thailand. Datuk Chua made a presentation of the ABBF GOLD MEDAL on behalf of President Osama Alshafar to the President of the NOC.

PHOTO
Photo standing from left:
General Bancha Marinpong, Director, National Olympic Committee of Thailand, President Office, Dr. Varin Tansuphasiri, Deputy Secretary-General, Sir Douglas Latchford, President of TBBA and Patron of ABBF, General Sakan Mitkasem, Vice-President of TBBA, General Yuthasak Sasipraha, President, National Olympic Committee of Thailand and Honorary Life President of SEA Games Federation, Datuk Paul Chua, Ms. Christina Kam, Executive Director and Mr. Sugree Supawarikul, Secretary-General of TBBA and Vice-President of ABBF.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Не секрет, что после ссор ИФББ заспалась на две организации и сегодня в мире действуют две ИФББ.

Официальные власти Тайланда поддерживают ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА и устраивают супер турнир для его руководимой ИФББ (опять без скомпромитировавшегося РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ):

CAPTION:
THE MAYOR OF PATTAYA CITY, H.E. MR. ITTHIPHOL KUNPLOME WARMLY WELCOMES DATUK PAUL CHUA, ABBF SECRETARY-GENERAL.IN HIS OFFICE ON 26TH MAY, 2009.
TEXT:
From 14 - 19 October, 2009 the Asian Women's Bodybuilding, Fitness, Bodyfitness, Men's Fitness, Asian Jr. and Masters Bodybuilding, 10th SEA Bodybuilding Championships (6 categories) and the 50th Golden Anniversary Championships and Classic Bodybuilding plus the WORLD INVITATIONAL OPEN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS with a prize money of US$10,000.- will take place in PATTAYA, the world-renowned beach town for its beautiful beaches, paradise islands, amazing attractions, pubs and nightclubs, world-class sport facilities, and international cuisine restaurants.
The pre-judging and finals of the competition will be held in the ALANGKARN THEATRE, one of the most beautiful theatre in the world. Click www..alangkarnthailand.com to view the beauty of the theatre.
WFF secretary service Wrote:

Официальные власти Тайланда поддерживают ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА и устраивают супер турнир для его руководимой ИФББ (опять без скомпромитировавшегося РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ):

CAPTION:
THE MAYOR OF PATTAYA CITY, H.E. MR. ITTHIPHOL KUNPLOME WARMLY WELCOMES DATUK PAUL CHUA, ABBF SECRETARY-GENERAL.IN HIS OFFICE ON 26TH MAY, 2009.
TEXT:
From 14 - 19 October, 2009 the Asian Women's Bodybuilding, Fitness, Bodyfitness, Men's Fitness, Asian Jr. and Masters Bodybuilding, 10th SEA Bodybuilding Championships (6 categories) and the 50th Golden Anniversary Championships and Classic Bodybuilding plus the WORLD INVITATIONAL OPEN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS with a prize money of US$10,000.- will take place in PATTAYA, the world-renowned beach town for its beautiful beaches, paradise islands, amazing attractions, pubs and nightclubs, world-class sport facilities, and international cuisine restaurants.
The pre-judging and finals of the competition will be held in the ALANGKARN THEATRE, one of the most beautiful theatre in the world. Click www..alangkarnthailand.com to view the beauty of the theatre.

PHOTO FROM LEFT:
Mr. Suttikorn Jearpaitoon, Managing Director of Unique & Fun Organizer Co. Ltd.(the owner of Alangkarn theatre), Mayor of Pattaya City, H.E. Itthiphol Kunplome receiving the ABBF PRESIDENT'S GOLD MEDAL from Datuk Paul Chua, Secretary-General of ABBF. Ms. Christina Kam, Executive Director of ABBF and Mr. Sugree Supawarikul, Secretary-General of Thailand Bodybuilding Association & Vice-President of ABBF were present during this occasion
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА пересылает сегодняшние письма руководителей ИФББ Тайланда, адресованных РАФАЭЛЮ САНТОХЕ с вопросами, на которые Р.САНТОХА боится ответить:
1. куда он дел спортивные деньги национальных федераций и почему Р.САНТОХА всё это скрывает от членов ИФББ?
2. кто уполномочил его подписать документ с Б.ВЕЙДЕРОМ?
3. почему Р.САНТОХА игнорирует правомерные вопросы финансиста ИФББ?

Subject: Fw: MR. SANTONJA...THAILAND QUESTIONING YOU, PLEASE ANSWER
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 10:53 AM
On Fri, 5/6/09, Sugree Supawarikul <seabbf@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: MR. SANTONJA...THAILAND QUESTIONING YOU, PLEASE ANSWER
To: "Dr. Rafael SANTONJA" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: "PAUL CHUA" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "Douglas Latchford" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>, "ALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 12:03 AM

Dear Rafael
I sent you an email on 28th May, 2009. You are not answering them. WHY?
We have a committee meeting this coming Sunday 7 JUNE, 2009 and including a Press Conference. Can you please be man enough to reply to the email shown below.
I thank you in advance
Sugree Suprawakil
General-Secretary - Thailand Bodybuilding Association
Secretary-General - East Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
Vice-President, Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент ИФББ ПОЛ ЧУА пересылает сегодняшние письма руководителей ИФББ Тайланда, адресованных РАФАЭЛЮ САНТОХЕ с вопросами, на которые Р.САНТОХА боится ответить:
1. куда он дел спортивные деньги национальных федераций и почему Р.САНТОХА всё это скрывает от членов ИФББ?
2. кто уполномочил его подписать документ с Б.ВЕЙДЕРОМ?
3. почему Р.САНТОХА игнорирует правомерные вопросы финансиста ИФББ?

Subject: Fw: MR. SANTONJA...THAILAND QUESTIONING YOU, PLEASE ANSWER
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 10:53 AM
On Fri, 5/6/09, Sugree Supawarikul <seabbf@yahoo.com> wrote:
Cc: "PAUL CHUA" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "Douglas Latchford" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>, "ALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 12:03 AM

Dear Rafael
I sent you an email on 28th May, 2009. You are not answering them. WHY?
We have a committee meeting this coming Sunday 7 JUNE, 2009 and including a Press Conference. Can you please be man enough to reply to the email shown below.
I thank you in advance
Sugree Suprawakil
Secretary-General - East Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 12:39 AM

Dear Mr. Santonja,
We have not failed paying the IFBB our affiliation fees and we have the legal rights to ask these questions.
My President and Committee members have asked me to ask you the following questions and I hope that you will respond immediately.
1. WHO AUTHORISED YOU TO SIGN THE JOINT DECLARATION WITH THE LATE DR. BEN WEIDER?
2. WHY WE (ALL MEMBER NATIONS OF THE IFBB) WERE NOT INFORMED OF THIS JOINT DECLARATION IN THE YEARS 2006, 2007 AND 2008 CONGRESSES?
3. HOW MUCH MONEY YOU RECEIVED FROM DR. BEN WEIDER OR THE IFBB INCORPORATION AND DID YOU BANK THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE IFBB ACCOUNT IN SPAIN? WE UNDERSTAND THERE IS NO IFBB EXISTING IN SPAIN?
4. WHY ARE YOU CONCEALING (HIDING) THE PAYMENT QUESTIONS WHEN MR. AXEL BAUER, PRESIDENT OF THE AUSTRIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION QUESTIONING YOU? WE READ ALL HIS EMAILS AND IN OUR OPINION THEY ARE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS, WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER THEM INSTEAD OF APPLYING SUSPENSION AND TRYING TO KEEP HIM GAGGED.
Your reply to the above will be greatly appreciated and I am sending this to all members of the ABBF and IFBB.
We hope that you will answer them.
Thank you
Sugree Suprawakil
Vice-President - Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Secretary-General - East Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Fed.
Сегодня мы получили письмо от руководителя медицинской комиссии ИФББ Dangsina Moeloek.
Он, как и весь спортивный мир, тщательно следит за происходящим.
Являясь президентом ИФББ (а сегодня всем известно, что ИФББ в реальном мире не существует!!!), Р.САНТОХА хочет перечеркнуть 50-летнюю историю культуризма Азии?
Секретарь Р.САНТОХИ (General Secretary William Tierney) национальным федерациям и спортсменам рассылает письма с угрозами, что ещё раз характеризует деятельность корпорации ИФББ.
Не преувеличивайте свои возможности – Азию не напугать!
Азия не согласится и не смирится с ложью.
Европа, Америка и Африка тоже скажут своё слово, не сомневайтесь и этим покончат с ложью испанца!
Множество обманутых спортсменов, ровно, как и президент ИФББ Азии и главный финансист ИФББ, ждут ответов на вопросы.
Время ответить пришло…
Пора прекратить продолжающийся обман об ИФББ, особенно теперь, об ИФББ в «испанском» варианте!

On Fri, 5/6/09, Dangsina Moeloek <m.dangsina@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Why you hide Mr President
To: "Rafael Santonja" <international@santonja.com>
Cc: "Alshafar UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Chua Paul" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 12:13 PM

Dear Dr. Santonja,
I read all emails and especially the one sent by Mr. Sugree Suprawakul, General-Secretary of the Thailand Bodybuilding Association today.
Being a professional gentleman and being the President of the "IFBB" (which in truth does not exist), you must pluck the courtesy, decency and politeness to reply all emails which are sent to you.
You are ducking all the shots and instead you seem to guide your Actor General Secretary William Tierney to write all the letters and ask questions and threaten people and associations.
ABBF was founded 50 years ago by Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Mynamar, Thailand and Malaysia and you and your Senior Officers are trying to erase this foundation from the history of bodybuilding. This will not work please do not underestimate the Asians and all other sports loving people in the world including Europeans, South Americans and Africans, they know for sure what is going on but some of them fear to speak up. Time will tell for sure Dr. Santonja.
ABBF is led by an able President Mr. Osama Alshafar and he will not tolerate all your nonsense. Mr. Axel Bauer is another perfect, honest and decent gentleman, and he exposed all the games of the "IFBB" in Spain to the world.
I heard that you are now plotting to get rid of the Austrian federation, is this the way for a International President to act and behave?
Why can't you sit and talk and face the facts?
Why are you so adamant and ruthless?
I will speak to Mr. Osama and Datuk Chua to invite you to the ABBF Congress in Tehran, Iran this coming August 2009. Will you come, please let me know so that I can arrange for you to speak in the presence of all the Asian members at the Congress with QUESTION & ANSWERS sessions. We will also invite Mr. Axel Bauer to be fair to him for his opinion to be heard since we are living in a democratic world and not in the jungle.
Dr. Dangsina Moeloek
Chairperson of ABBF Medical Committee
Сегодня пришла свежая информация из Тайланда.
Письмо для публикации прислал главный финансист ИФББ.
РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА и его помощник ВИЛЛИ ТЭРНИ продолжают давить и запугивать национальные федерации.
Федерация культуристов Азии на САНТОХУ готовит серьёзные письма в МОК, ГАИСФ и другие международные организации.
И САНТОХА не имеет никаких прав соваться в дела культуристов Азии, т.к. страны Азии не являются членами ИФББ и ей юридически не подчиняются.
Федерация культуристов Азии через свои НОКи подчинена только МОКу.
Р.САНТОХА перешёл все границы, ведёт себя по хулигански.
Такое его поведение должно быть остановлено, а сам он наказан.

ifbbpro wrote:
Subject: Re: IFBB THREATS BY WILLIAM TIERNERY AND HIS BOSS RAFAEL SANTONJA
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Cc: "Douglas Latchford" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 12:26 AM

Dear ABBF Members,
The Thailand Bodybuilding Association wish to register its great disappointment with the barbaric and uncouth behaviour of the so called "ifbb" officers.
We are members of ABBF and we recognise its existence and we are organising the Asian Championships and an International Invitational Competition to celebrate the 50th Anniversary founding of this great continental federation.
The IFBB is trying to dictate terms and harassing us, and we will not bow to their threats.
They refuse to reply all our emails and they have the audacity to write to us and warn us.
This is ridiculous and unimaginable...
William Tierney and his boss Rafael Santonja together with his JUNIOR officers are picking on everyone and this is no good for Bodybuilding's image.
You ask question, you get either suspended or expelled.
Where is DEMOCRACY in the so called "ifbb".
THAILAND will not give way to their threats and intimidation's....we will not give way to the IFBB because they are hiding and playing dirty tactics to destroy the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation.
Come what may we will fight and see that justice is done.
We will be writing a strong letter to IOC, OCA, GAISF and IWGF about the behaviour of IFBB and their junior officers. They have no right to control us from promoting the sport, we obtained this sanction from the continental federation which is the ABBF and they are recognised by the Olympic Council of Asia.
We PROTEST strongly this kind of bullying tactics by the so called "ifbb" and their puppets.
Sugree Suprawakul
General-Secretary- Thailand Bodybuilding Association
Secretary-General, South East Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

c.c. Sir Douglas Latchford, President TBBA

Note: Datuk Paul Chua, kindly send this email to all members of the ABBF as well to all the IFBB members because Rafael Santonja and William Tierney are going over board and they must be stopped for their tyranny behaviour.
ВФФ-ВББФ готовит уже 31-ый номер официального журнала международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ «Спортивный фитнес и культуризм».
Как известно, журнал издаётся на английском, русском и литовском языках и распространяется в 90 странах-членах ВФФ-ВББФ и во время важнейших международных соревнований в мире.
Ведущая статья обобщит последнюю информацию по основным федерациям, особенно последнюю информацию касающуюся корпорации-федерации ИФББ.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:ВФФ-ВББФ готовит уже 31-ый номер официального журнала международной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ «Спортивный фитнес и культуризм».
Как известно, журнал издаётся на английском, русском и литовском языках и распространяется в 90 странах-членах ВФФ-ВББФ и во время важнейших международных соревнований в мире.
Ведущая статья обобщит последнюю информацию по основным федерациям, особенно последнюю информацию касающуюся корпорации-федерации ИФББ.

Интересное поведение у Р.Сантохи - его бывшие соратники, вице президент, главный юрист и финаисист ему говорят и пишут о том, что международной спортивной федерации ИФББ не существовало и не существует, что всё это пустозвон и только, а тот ничего не возразив - в кусты...
Сегодня пришло ещё одно письмо от Пола Чуа для публикации на форуме.
Председатель медицинского комитета ИФББ Азии Dr. Dangsina Moeloek возмущён поведением РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ, его манипуляциям с результатами допинг контроля и уклонением от ответов высокопоставленным лицам ИФББ:

Subject: Respons
To: "Rafael Santonja" <international@santonja.com>
Cc: "Alshafar UAE" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Chua Paul" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 3:45 PM

On Thu, 11/6/09, Dangsina Moeloek <m.dangsina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Rafael,
This is disgraceful and shameful that you are keeping quiet and supporting competitions which are tainted with drugs. Remember you are a member of WADA. At the same time you pick fault against Mr. Paul Chua saying that he concealed the doping results of the 2005 and reduced the suspension of the 3 athletes from Hongkong from 2 years to 1 year. The IFBB supported the reductions and YOU are definitely aware of this. Since you do not see eye-to-eye with Mr. Chua you have now conveniently taken the warpath to attack him. You are not a gentleman RAFAEL.
Never have I seen a man claiming to be a President ignorning all the emails.
You are scared and hiding. I look forward to your reply about my offer for you to be in Tehran, Iran to address the ABBF Congress with Question and Answers. I spoke to ABBF Officials and they are ready to take you on. Come on Rafael if you are honest and a true gentleman - PLEASE ACCEPT THIS OFFER.
Dr. Dangsina Moeloek
Chairperson, ABBF Medical Committee
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо для публикации на форуме по «нехорошим» делам с ВАДА, касающихся юридических и допинговых вопросов в ИФББ Австралии:

Subject: NPC OF AUSTRALIA MEMBER OF THE IFBB
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, internacional@santonja.com
Cc: efbb@tedata..net.eg, ehderose@terra.com.br, "Hitoshi Tamari" <mkymiyao@yahoo.co.jp>, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, ifbbmauritius@yahoo.com, info@wada-ama.org, info@wff.lt, interbody@home.pl, jeffschucroft@gmail.com, juliettebergmann@planet.nl, kp.ourama@kpfitness.fi, lawfirm.bauer@chello.at, osama@alshafar.ae, p.filleborn@neostrada.pl, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, prof.beuker@t-online.de, rechtsanwaltskanzlei.bauer@chello.at, sekretariat@skfcr.cz, smishek@sasktel.net, tamas.ajan@iwfnet.net, tzolamedee@yahoo.fr, ulf.bjoernfot@telia.com, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ysgouros@weightlifting.gr
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear Mr. Chua
This is very interesting news for you.
The NPC in Australia is not enrolled in the country's national drug testing programme (as all credible amateur sports are), nor is it affiliated to, or recognized by the AOC (Australian Olympic Committee). There has never been annual elections, or disclosure regards annual accounts.
The NPC is wholly owned by Paul and Carol Graham and I believe his daughter and son are also involved.
They do not conform to WADA rules. Will the IFBB suspend this federation for not following the WADA rules?????
Please ask Rafael to give answers to these questions. We will provide you more ammunition. Pena sympathize with you Mr. Chua, she knows what is going on and if you need her help, please let me know. I can speak to her.
Sincerely
Victor Mendis
ФАЛЬСИФИКАЦИЯ
Сегодня мы получили письмо от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Он обвиняет ПАМЕЛУ КАГАН в фальсификации документов конгресса корпорации-федерации ИФББ, благодаря которым Р.САНТОХА стал президентом корпорации-федерации ИФББ и на основе этой подделки получил солидную денежную инъекцию.
По документам в решении этого вопроса присутствовал и ПОЛ ЧУА, хотя он недавно только сам узнал об этом:

Subject: MINUTES PREPARED BY PAMELA ???
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health..gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Fair Play <ifbbeurope@yahoo.com> wrote:

THIS IS THE MINUTES PREPARED BY PAMELA KAGAN.
RAFAEL DID NOT UTTER A SINGLE WORD AGAINST THIS MINUTE BECAUSE ALL THE MONIES WERE TRANSFERRED TO HIM.
THE BIGGEST FOOL WAS PAUL CHUA BECAUSE HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT HIS NAME WAS USED NOR HE WAS AWARE OF ALL THESE TRANSACTIONS?
WAKE UP CHUA??????
THIS IS FORGERY AND PAMELA IS ANSWERABLE TOGETHER WITH RAFAEL.
ALL OF US WERE CONNED/CHEATED AND TAKEN FOR A RIDE............
I WILL BE ATTENDING THE MEETINGS OF THE EUROPEAN CONGRESS.
THIS MONTH..
I WILL ASK QUESTIONS AND I EXPECT ANSWERS ???
VICTOR
WFF secretary service Wrote:ФАЛЬСИФИКАЦИЯ
Сегодня мы получили письмо от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Он обвиняет ПАМЕЛУ КАГАН в фальсификации документов конгресса корпорации-федерации ИФББ, благодаря которым Р.САНТОХА стал президентом корпорации-федерации ИФББ и на основе этой подделки получил солидную денежную инъекцию.
По документам в решении этого вопроса присутствовал и ПОЛ ЧУА, хотя он недавно только сам узнал об этом:

Subject: MINUTES PREPARED BY PAMELA ???
To: vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, jfinzi@finspor.com.tr, praesident@ifbb.ch, malih@terra.net.lb, MAbdulla1@health..gov.bh, fenafh04@yahoo.es
Fair Play <ifbbeurope@yahoo.com> wrote:

THIS IS THE MINUTES PREPARED BY PAMELA KAGAN.
RAFAEL DID NOT UTTER A SINGLE WORD AGAINST THIS MINUTE BECAUSE ALL THE MONIES WERE TRANSFERRED TO HIM.
THE BIGGEST FOOL WAS PAUL CHUA BECAUSE HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT HIS NAME WAS USED NOR HE WAS AWARE OF ALL THESE TRANSACTIONS?
WAKE UP CHUA??????
THIS IS FORGERY AND PAMELA IS ANSWERABLE TOGETHER WITH RAFAEL.
ALL OF US WERE CONNED/CHEATED AND TAKEN FOR A RIDE............
I WILL BE ATTENDING THE MEETINGS OF THE EUROPEAN CONGRESS.
THIS MONTH..
I WILL ASK QUESTIONS AND I EXPECT ANSWERS ???
VICTOR
СЕМЕЙНЫЙ ПОДРЯД ИФББ
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура для публикации на форуме.
Основатель ИФББ в Канаде БЕН ВЕЙДЕР вместе с сыном ЭРИКОМ десятилетиями управляли им принадлежащей частной собственностью корпорацией - федерацией ИФББ.
Сегодня старые добрые традиции продолжаются и на более низком уровне.
Основатель ИФББ на Мальдивах, вице президент ИФББ Азии Mohamed Haleem пишет о семейном подряде в частных фирмах корпорации-федерации ИФББ:
В США наивными спортсменами манипулирует семейка Ванды и Вильяма ТЭРНИ, в Австралии семейка Пола и Кароли ГРАХАМОВ.
Кто хоть одного из них выбирал на пост руководства ИФББ???

Subject: Are you choosing IFBB turn into a marriage counseling service?.
To: stanislav.pesat@pepasport.cz, j.zigrai@quick.cz, aon.912456590@aon.at, vajdova@markiza.sk, cernotaJ@seznam.cz, wwp@seznam.cz, zdeneksedmik@seznam..cz, elcoach2010@yahoo.com, peterek.michal@centrum.cz, ott@kulturism.ee, lukasosladil-ifbb@volny.cz, andrej.mozolani@orangemail.sk, viktoska@seznam.cz, jkubik@tiscali.cz, tazmann@quick.cz, Hanak.Mirek@seznam.cz, kontakt@musclegym.de, universal.gym@tiscali.cz, wiltavsky@hbtisk.cz, maradek@quick.cz, mach@narwall.cz, vojtovic@interier.com, bohumir.vojtovic@opava.cz, georgvisny@tiscali.ch, f.vincourek@tiscali.cz, rcernoskova@bvv.cz, pnavratil@bvv.cz, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, vagner@kwk.cz, bretislav.tuma@ferram.cz, m.triska@interier.com, m_tichy@sendme.cz, ivana.bednarikova@czech-tv.cz, jaromir.bosak@czech-tv.cz, rostislav.sumbera@ceskatelevize.cz, m.srubar@centrum.cz, PSedenka@seznam.cz, julius.safr@volny.cz, syrovatko@syner.cz, eva..sukupova@seznam.cz, kuruc@akkh.cz, S.Pesat@seznam.cz, skramlik@totalsport.cz, R.Sklar@seznam.cz, rehacek@reemtsma.cz, to=profitala@tiscali.cz, zorves@post.cz, cardio-kt@comp.cz, zdenek.saman@vasbo.cz
Cc: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 11:23 PM
On Mon, 15/6/09, Mohamed Haleem <haleem@gmail.com> wrote:

ARE YOU CHOOSING IFBB TURN INTO A MARRIAGE COUNSELING SERVICE?

Dear Rafael
This is Haleem of the Maldives again.
It's sad to see that you have still not replied to any of my emails.
The case between the ABBF and the IFBB came up recently while I was having a discussion with some of my colleagues who are also involved in promoting sport in Asia. I told them how you suspended the ABBF for no apparent reason and set up a 'Commission' for Asia. They agree that this a great insult to all Asians. Did you expect to step on the tigers tail and walk away unscathed? All this could have been avoided if you hadn't taken your rash and hasty decisions.
They laughed when I showed them the IFBB stationery. When I asked them why, they replied that they had not seen a husband and wife get appointed as members of an Executive Committee in any other Federation. Wouldn't they have two votes? I am ofcourse referring to William Tierney and his wife Wanda, and Paul Graham and Carol. This is indeed ridiculous. There are many intelligent and important officials from several countries who could contribute greatly to this sport and you choose to turn it into a marriage counseling service.
Can you please explain yourself?
Mohamed Haleem
Founder and Hon President Bodybuilding Federation of Maldives (BBFM)
Executive Vice-President South Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Maldives
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:СЕМЕЙНЫЙ ПОДРЯД ИФББ
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Сингапура для публикации на форуме.
Основатель ИФББ в Канаде БЕН ВЕЙДЕР вместе с сыном ЭРИКОМ десятилетиями управляли им принадлежащей частной собственностью корпорацией - федерацией ИФББ.
Сегодня старые добрые традиции продолжаются и на более низком уровне.
Основатель ИФББ на Мальдивах, вице президент ИФББ Азии Mohamed Haleem пишет о семейном подряде в частных фирмах корпорации-федерации ИФББ:
В США наивными спортсменами манипулирует семейка Ванды и Вильяма ТЭРНИ, в Австралии семейка Пола и Кароли ГРАХАМОВ.
Кто хоть одного из них выбирал на пост руководства ИФББ???

Subject: Are you choosing IFBB turn into a marriage counseling service?.
To: stanislav.pesat@pepasport.cz, j.zigrai@quick.cz, aon.912456590@aon.at, vajdova@markiza.sk, cernotaJ@seznam.cz, wwp@seznam.cz, zdeneksedmik@seznam..cz, elcoach2010@yahoo.com, peterek.michal@centrum.cz, ott@kulturism.ee, lukasosladil-ifbb@volny.cz, andrej.mozolani@orangemail.sk, viktoska@seznam.cz, jkubik@tiscali.cz, tazmann@quick.cz, Hanak.Mirek@seznam.cz, kontakt@musclegym.de, universal.gym@tiscali.cz, wiltavsky@hbtisk.cz, maradek@quick.cz, mach@narwall.cz, vojtovic@interier.com, bohumir.vojtovic@opava.cz, georgvisny@tiscali.ch, f.vincourek@tiscali.cz, rcernoskova@bvv.cz, pnavratil@bvv.cz, vehovsky@jaka-invest.cz, vagner@kwk.cz, bretislav.tuma@ferram.cz, m.triska@interier.com, m_tichy@sendme.cz, ivana.bednarikova@czech-tv.cz, jaromir.bosak@czech-tv.cz, rostislav.sumbera@ceskatelevize.cz, m.srubar@centrum.cz, PSedenka@seznam.cz, julius.safr@volny.cz, syrovatko@syner.cz, eva..sukupova@seznam.cz, kuruc@akkh.cz, S.Pesat@seznam.cz, skramlik@totalsport.cz, R.Sklar@seznam.cz, rehacek@reemtsma.cz, to=profitala@tiscali.cz, zorves@post.cz, cardio-kt@comp.cz, zdenek.saman@vasbo.cz
Cc: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 11:23 PM
On Mon, 15/6/09, Mohamed Haleem <haleem@gmail.com> wrote:

ARE YOU CHOOSING IFBB TURN INTO A MARRIAGE COUNSELING SERVICE?

Dear Rafael
This is Haleem of the Maldives again.
It's sad to see that you have still not replied to any of my emails.
The case between the ABBF and the IFBB came up recently while I was having a discussion with some of my colleagues who are also involved in promoting sport in Asia. I told them how you suspended the ABBF for no apparent reason and set up a 'Commission' for Asia. They agree that this a great insult to all Asians. Did you expect to step on the tigers tail and walk away unscathed? All this could have been avoided if you hadn't taken your rash and hasty decisions.
They laughed when I showed them the IFBB stationery. When I asked them why, they replied that they had not seen a husband and wife get appointed as members of an Executive Committee in any other Federation. Wouldn't they have two votes? I am ofcourse referring to William Tierney and his wife Wanda, and Paul Graham and Carol. This is indeed ridiculous. There are many intelligent and important officials from several countries who could contribute greatly to this sport and you choose to turn it into a marriage counseling service.
Can you please explain yourself?
Mohamed Haleem
Founder and Hon President Bodybuilding Federation of Maldives (BBFM)
Executive Vice-President South Asian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Maldives

постарались! :evil: