Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Финансовые аферы ИФББ-ЕФББ
Руководитель ИФББ даёт свой адрес и просит обращаться напрямик:
Имея ввиду, что членами «международной ИФББ» (а фактически «ИФББ Испании») являются только четыре человека, вы можете спросить других мнимых представителей-членов ИФББ, что они о всём этом думают?

internacional@santonja.com (Rafael Santonja)
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg (Paul Chua and Osama al Shafar)
wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk (William and Wanda Tierney)
ehderose@terra.com.br (Eduardo de Rose)
eweider@weiderpub.com (Erich Weider)
pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com; pkagan@ifbb.com (Pamela Kagan)
tblinn@ifbbpro.com (Tony Blinn)
albert@busek.de (Albert Busek)
ifbbcaribbean@msn.com (Javier Pollok)
aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com (Achiles de Cesare)
pcgraham@ozemail.com.au (Paul Graham)
spbbf@slingshot.co.nz (Philip Hope)
efbb@tedata.net.eg (Adel Fahim)
p.filleborn@neostrada.pl (Pawel Filleborn)
secretaria@ifbb-spain.com (Jose Ramos)
prof.beuker@t-online.de (Prof. Dr. Friedhelm Beuker)
bgoldman@worldhealth.net (Dr. Bob Goldman)
mauricio@santonja.com (Mauricio Arruda Campos)
dubinin@fbfr..ru (Vladimir Dubinin)
president@dolgokir.marka.net.ua (Andrey Dolgokir)
info@dbfv.de (Erich Janner)
interbody@home.pl (Andrew Michalak)
pierrescat@wanadoo.fr (Pierre Scatolini)
ÖABBV-IFBB/Austria
Mag. Axel Bauer
Präsident
Favoritenstrasse 26/6
1040 Wien
Tel.: +43 1/ 710 54 99-0
Fax +43 1/ 710 54 99-9
E-Mail: lawfirm.bauer@chello.at
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Имея ввиду, что членами «международной ИФББ» (а фактически «ИФББ Испании») являются только четыре человека, вы можете спросить других мнимых представителей-членов ИФББ, что они о всём этом думают?

internacional@santonja.com (Rafael Santonja)
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg (Paul Chua and Osama al Shafar)
wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk (William and Wanda Tierney)
ehderose@terra.com.br (Eduardo de Rose)
eweider@weiderpub.com (Erich Weider)
pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com; pkagan@ifbb.com (Pamela Kagan)
tblinn@ifbbpro.com (Tony Blinn)
albert@busek.de (Albert Busek)
ifbbcaribbean@msn.com (Javier Pollok)
aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com (Achiles de Cesare)
pcgraham@ozemail.com.au (Paul Graham)
spbbf@slingshot.co.nz (Philip Hope)
efbb@tedata.net.eg (Adel Fahim)
p.filleborn@neostrada.pl (Pawel Filleborn)
secretaria@ifbb-spain.com (Jose Ramos)
prof.beuker@t-online.de (Prof. Dr. Friedhelm Beuker)
bgoldman@worldhealth.net (Dr. Bob Goldman)
mauricio@santonja.com (Mauricio Arruda Campos)
dubinin@fbfr..ru (Vladimir Dubinin)
president@dolgokir.marka.net.ua (Andrey Dolgokir)
info@dbfv.de (Erich Janner)
interbody@home.pl (Andrew Michalak)
pierrescat@wanadoo.fr (Pierre Scatolini)
ÖABBV-IFBB/Austria
Mag. Axel Bauer
Präsident
Favoritenstrasse 26/6
1040 Wien
Fax +43 1/ 710 54 99-9

и тишина.....
wff_edita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо от ПОЛ ЧУА (второго человека в ИФББ после РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ).
Поднят вопрос легальности существования ИФББ и легальности финансовых операций.
«Группка руководителей ИФББ» сегодня находится между небом и землёй.
Устав (конституция) ИФББ совсем не такая, какова опубликована на официальном сайте (знай, это для «быков»…).
ИФББ юридически зарегистрирована под другим названием и конституция корпорации это вам не конституция спортивной федерации.
ИФББ - это коммерческая фирма, такой она была всегда.
Р.САНТОХА другим членам ИФББ не даёт возможности высказаться, уходит от ответа на вопросы и хочет всё замять.
Но истинные члены ИФББ пойдут до конца, и выведут его на чистую воду.
Для этого послано обращение в полицию Испании и Канады и направлено заявление в ВАДА ассоциацию.

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE ABBF
I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND AS TO WHY THE "IFBB" IS ACTING DESPERATELY TO REMOVE ME AND TO SUSPEND ALL OUR ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS FOR ONE YEAR AS PER THE CIRCULAR LETTER SENT BY ADEL FAHIM, "EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE IFBB PRESIDENT" A COPY OF WHICH I HAVE WITH ME WRITTEN IN ARABIC AND TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.
ANOTHER LETTER WAS SENT BY WILLIAM TIERNEY AS WELL.
RAFAEL AVOIDED IN SENDING THIS EMAIL AS HE KNOW THE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES INVOLVED.
HE CANNOT SIMPLY SUSPEND A CONTINENTAL FEDERATION, SINCE THEIR HOUSE IS NOT IN ORDER AND THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER US, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM.
ABBF UNANIMOUSLY SUPPORTED BY MANY ASIAN COUNTRIES, AND IF A COMMITTEE IS FORMED BY RAFAEL'S GROUP WE WILL ELIMINATE THEM.
WE HAVE SPOKEN TO OUR LAWYERS IN LONDON AND THEY HAVE ASKED US TO CONTINUE WITH OUR WORK, AND IF RAFAEL AND HIS GROUP DISTURB US WE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION, THEY CANNOT DICTATATE AS WE HAD ALREADY PROCEEDED WITH OUR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS LAST MONTH.
THERE WAS NO NATURAL JUSTICE AND NO FAIR HEARING GIVEN TO ALL OF US.
IN THIS DEMOCRATIC AND CIVILISED WORLD NO INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL SUSPEND A CONTINENTAL FEDERATION OR ITS EXECUTIVE MEMBERS WITHOUT A FAIR HEARING.
THEY SUSPENDED US BECAUSE OF THE 2005 DOPING CASES.
WE DID SUSPEND ALL THE ATHLETES AND EXCEPT FOR THE 3 HONGKONG ATHLETES THEIR SUSPENSION WERE REDUCED FROM 2 YEARS TO A YEAR WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE LATE BEN WEIDER AND THE IFBB. WE HAVE A LETTER FROM THE LATE BEN WEIDER TO PROVE. IFBB ALSO REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OF 2 ATHLETES FROM QATAR BY ACCEPTING US$10,000 FOR EACH OFFENCE FROM 2 YEARS TO 8 MONTHS. I HAVE ALL THE PAPERS WITH ME TO SHOW PROOF.
ABBF WILL NOT BE THE SERVANT OF THE "IFBB" NO MATTER WHAT, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR DUTY AND ACTIVITIES AS USUAL AND WE WILL ORGANISE OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS ON OUR OWN TO PROMOTE THIS SPORT.
I WOULD CALL UPON YOU TO STAND STRONG AND DO NOT GIVE WAY TO PRESSURE BECAUSE THIS "IFBB GROUP" IS STILL IN LIMBO BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL, AND THEY HAVE NOT PICKED THE COURAGE TO REPLY THE EMAIL WHICH MR. AXEL BAUER SENT TO THEM.
WHY?
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF THE IFBB.
AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE IFBB CORPORATION IS NOT THE SAME AS PUBLISHED IN THEIR WEBSITE???
BE BRAVE AND STAND TALL AGAINST THEIR THREATS AND SUSPENSIONS ..
WE CANNOT BE COWED AROUND.
PLEASE READ THE LETTER SHOWN BELOW AND DIGEST SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE ACTUAL REASON WHY MR. RAFAEL SANTONJA IS NOT ANSWERING?
THE IFBB WAS REGISTERED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND ALSO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE IFBB AND THE REGISTERED CORPORATIONS ARE NOT THE SAME.
THIS IS A BUSINESS CORPORATION.
RAFAEL IS SILENCING ME BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT AT THE CONGRESS I WILL CHALLENGE HIM AND HE FEEL THAT BY SUSPENDING ALL MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMIT TE OF THE ABBF , HE CAN DO AS AS HE WISH, NOBODY TO QUESTION HIM.
IF HE IS A BRAVE MAN, HE SHOULD NOT USE THIS DIRTY TACTIC TO SUSPEND ME AND THE ABBF.
THE EXCUSE OF DOPING MATTERS IS A PRETEXT, AND WE WILL WRITE TO WADA AND CHECK IF THIS IS TRUE OR FALSE. IT WAS THE IFFB THAT SET THE PRECEDENT OF REDUCING SUSPENSIONS, AND WE DID WITH THE CONSENT OF THE THE LATE IFBB PRESIDENT AND ALSO RAFAEL AND PAMELA WERE INFORMED. WHY THEY DID NOT OBJECT AT THAT TIME, THEY WENT ALONG WITH THE DECISION WHICH WAS MADE BY BEN.
MORE DOCUMENTS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU SOON.
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR LETTER FROM THE" IFBB" PLEASE IGNORE THEM AND CONTACT THE ABBF SECRETARY-GENERAL FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE YOU REPLY THEM. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE UNITED AND STRONG.
IF YOUR OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OR ANY DEPARTMENTS WERE TO CALL YOU FOR EXPLANATIONS, PLEASE SHOW THEM THESE EMAILS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THE "IFBB" LEGAL STATUS IS IN QUESTION?
AND THEIR FINANCIAL PROBLEM IS IN A MESS.
PRINT OUT ALL THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING ABOUT THE IFBB LATELY AND HAND OVER TO THEM.
OUR PRESIDENT MR. OSAMA ALSHAFAR HAVE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT WE WILL FIGHT ON WITH THIS DESTRUCTIVE GROUP AND WILL NOT RETREAT.
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA
SECRETARY-GENERAL/TREASURER - ABBF

PLEASE READ THE ONES WHICH I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED PRINT...WHERE THE MONEY OF THE IFBB GONE TO??? MYSTERY NEED TO BE SOLVED

В своём обращении к нации качков лидеры ИФББ взывают к справедливому расследованию: куда РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА подевал деньги ИФББ?
Dita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо от ПОЛ ЧУА (второго человека в ИФББ после РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ).
Устав (конституция) ИФББ совсем не такая, какова опубликована на официальном сайте (знай, это для «быков»…).
ИФББ юридически зарегистрирована под другим названием и конституция корпорации это вам не конституция спортивной федерации.
Р.САНТОХА другим членам ИФББ не даёт возможности высказаться, уходит от ответа на вопросы и хочет всё замять.
Для этого послано обращение в полицию Испании и Канады и направлено заявление в ВАДА ассоциацию.

I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND AS TO WHY THE "IFBB" IS ACTING DESPERATELY TO REMOVE ME AND TO SUSPEND ALL OUR ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS FOR ONE YEAR AS PER THE CIRCULAR LETTER SENT BY ADEL FAHIM, "EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE IFBB PRESIDENT" A COPY OF WHICH I HAVE WITH ME WRITTEN IN ARABIC AND TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.
RAFAEL AVOIDED IN SENDING THIS EMAIL AS HE KNOW THE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES INVOLVED.
HE CANNOT SIMPLY SUSPEND A CONTINENTAL FEDERATION, SINCE THEIR HOUSE IS NOT IN ORDER AND THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER US, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM.
ABBF UNANIMOUSLY SUPPORTED BY MANY ASIAN COUNTRIES, AND IF A COMMITTEE IS FORMED BY RAFAEL'S GROUP WE WILL ELIMINATE THEM.
WE HAVE SPOKEN TO OUR LAWYERS IN LONDON AND THEY HAVE ASKED US TO CONTINUE WITH OUR WORK, AND IF RAFAEL AND HIS GROUP DISTURB US WE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION, THEY CANNOT DICTATATE AS WE HAD ALREADY PROCEEDED WITH OUR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS LAST MONTH.
IN THIS DEMOCRATIC AND CIVILISED WORLD NO INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL SUSPEND A CONTINENTAL FEDERATION OR ITS EXECUTIVE MEMBERS WITHOUT A FAIR HEARING.
WE DID SUSPEND ALL THE ATHLETES AND EXCEPT FOR THE 3 HONGKONG ATHLETES THEIR SUSPENSION WERE REDUCED FROM 2 YEARS TO A YEAR WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE LATE BEN WEIDER AND THE IFBB. WE HAVE A LETTER FROM THE LATE BEN WEIDER TO PROVE. IFBB ALSO REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OF 2 ATHLETES FROM QATAR BY ACCEPTING US$10,000 FOR EACH OFFENCE FROM 2 YEARS TO 8 MONTHS. I HAVE ALL THE PAPERS WITH ME TO SHOW PROOF.
ABBF WILL NOT BE THE SERVANT OF THE "IFBB" NO MATTER WHAT, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR DUTY AND ACTIVITIES AS USUAL AND WE WILL ORGANISE OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS ON OUR OWN TO PROMOTE THIS SPORT.
I WOULD CALL UPON YOU TO STAND STRONG AND DO NOT GIVE WAY TO PRESSURE BECAUSE THIS "IFBB GROUP" IS STILL IN LIMBO BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL, AND THEY HAVE NOT PICKED THE COURAGE TO REPLY THE EMAIL WHICH MR. AXEL BAUER SENT TO THEM.
WHY?
AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE IFBB CORPORATION IS NOT THE SAME AS PUBLISHED IN THEIR WEBSITE???
PLEASE READ THE LETTER SHOWN BELOW AND DIGEST SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE ACTUAL REASON WHY MR. RAFAEL SANTONJA IS NOT ANSWERING?
THE IFBB WAS REGISTERED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND ALSO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE IFBB AND THE REGISTERED CORPORATIONS ARE NOT THE SAME.
RAFAEL IS SILENCING ME BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT AT THE CONGRESS I WILL CHALLENGE HIM AND HE FEEL THAT BY SUSPENDING ALL MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMIT TE OF THE ABBF , HE CAN DO AS AS HE WISH, NOBODY TO QUESTION HIM.
IF HE IS A BRAVE MAN, HE SHOULD NOT USE THIS DIRTY TACTIC TO SUSPEND ME AND THE ABBF.
THE EXCUSE OF DOPING MATTERS IS A PRETEXT, AND WE WILL WRITE TO WADA AND CHECK IF THIS IS TRUE OR FALSE. IT WAS THE IFFB THAT SET THE PRECEDENT OF REDUCING SUSPENSIONS, AND WE DID WITH THE CONSENT OF THE THE LATE IFBB PRESIDENT AND ALSO RAFAEL AND PAMELA WERE INFORMED. WHY THEY DID NOT OBJECT AT THAT TIME, THEY WENT ALONG WITH THE DECISION WHICH WAS MADE BY BEN.
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR LETTER FROM THE" IFBB" PLEASE IGNORE THEM AND CONTACT THE ABBF SECRETARY-GENERAL FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE YOU REPLY THEM. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE UNITED AND STRONG.
IF YOUR OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OR ANY DEPARTMENTS WERE TO CALL YOU FOR EXPLANATIONS, PLEASE SHOW THEM THESE EMAILS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THE "IFBB" LEGAL STATUS IS IN QUESTION?
PRINT OUT ALL THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING ABOUT THE IFBB LATELY AND HAND OVER TO THEM.
OUR PRESIDENT MR. OSAMA ALSHAFAR HAVE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT WE WILL FIGHT ON WITH THIS DESTRUCTIVE GROUP AND WILL NOT RETREAT.
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA

PLEASE READ THE ONES WHICH I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED PRINT...WHERE THE MONEY OF THE IFBB GONE TO??? MYSTERY NEED TO BE SOLVED

В своём обращении к нации качков лидеры ИФББ взывают к справедливому расследованию: куда РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА подевал деньги ИФББ?

ПОЗИЦИЯ ИФББ ПО ДОПИНГУ И ОТНОШЕНИЕ К ВАДА
Из сего письма следует, что на ловле собственных спортсменов ИФББ делает немалый бизненс.
Поймали, виновник заплатил 10 000 долларов и..........гуляй Вася...
Ох и "принципиальная" же позиция!
Теперь ясно, как ИФББ "отлавливала" россиян, как попадалась полностью вся сборная - ничего личного, бизнесс...
О чём мы вам давно говорили!

...IFBB ALSO REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OF 2 ATHLETES FROM QATAR BY ACCEPTING US$10,000 FOR EACH OFFENCE FROM 2 YEARS TO 8 MONTHS. I HAVE ALL THE PAPERS WITH ME TO SHOW PROOF.
ABBF WILL NOT BE THE SERVANT OF THE "IFBB" NO MATTER WHAT, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR DUTY AND ACTIVITIES AS USUAL AND WE WILL ORGANISE OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS ON OUR OWN TO PROMOTE THIS SPORT....
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Dita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

WHY?
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA

Из сего письма следует, что на ловле собственных спортсменов ИФББ делает немалый бизненс.
Теперь ясно, как ИФББ "отлавливала" россиян, как попадалась полностью вся сборная - ничего личного, бизнесс...

...IFBB ALSO REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OF 2 ATHLETES FROM QATAR BY ACCEPTING US$10,000 FOR EACH OFFENCE FROM 2 YEARS TO 8 MONTHS. I HAVE ALL THE PAPERS WITH ME TO SHOW PROOF.
ABBF WILL NOT BE THE SERVANT OF THE "IFBB" NO MATTER WHAT, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR DUTY AND ACTIVITIES AS USUAL AND WE WILL ORGANISE OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS ON OUR OWN TO PROMOTE THIS SPORT....

Кто следующий?
Сенгодня мы получили письмо из Испании.
Испанцы благодарят, что ВФФ всем качкам открывает глаза на настоящее положение дел в спорте:

miss fitness wrote:
>
> "Hello friends.
>
> Thanks for the ad IFBB problems, here in Spain you need to open our eyes to the athletes, we hope to soon have WBF team, I am a friend of Vasil Seretis.
> Greetings"
Уважаемые друзья,
высшее руководство ИФББ культурно обратилось к нам с просьбой опубликовать все эти материалы и мы пошли им навстречу.
Ничего личного, только удовлетворение желания коллег по спорту:

CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND ALSO MY EMAIL OF TODAY DATE

Ifbb Professional <ifbbpro@rocketmail.com> wrote:
SILENCE IS NO MORE GOLDEN, BE HONEST AND COME OUT IN THE OPEN

Fair Play <ifbbeurope@yahoo.com> wrote:
DOES THE IFBB STILL EXIST???
Dear Sir,
You need to publish the news in your website and attack the pocket Napolean called Rafael and we must finish him

"Jose Pardo Hidalgo"pardoinfo@ono.com wrote:
Santonja email is internacional@santonja.com Write all you to them attacking. He must be destroyed. Only he wanr money,money and money. Really, he never likes Jewish persons,
included Ben Weider, my old father.

CONGRATS TO ABDUL SAMAD AND SHAME FOR THE IFBB
GOD IS GREAT. This is the way the CURRENT HIGH OFFICIALS of the IFBB operate. To cover and cheat and they could not hide their SHAME.
Where is the credibility of the Anti-Doping Committee and "President Rafael", they should resign. How can we trust them on doping ?
Victor

IS THE IFBB A SPORTS ORGANIZATION OR A BUSINESS CORPORATION??
his name is Mr. Paul Chua and he is the Secretary-General of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation whereby he controls about 40 countries in Asia.
He is also the current Vice-President of the IFBB for Asia.
He is strongly against Rafael Santonja the pocket Napolean and has taken legal action against him and the IFBB.

Tony Blinn [mailto:tblinn@ifbbpro.com]
I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

Ifbb Pro <ifbb@rocketmail.com> wrote:
CHEATING, BULLYING AND DICTACTORSHIP WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE
All those people who are involved in the scam must be brought to justice. All documents which I received will be sent to the three departments.
The IFBB Corporation must be transparent. They are hiding and keeping everything a secret for their personal benefit.
As an ardent supporter of EBBF, I would not want to be hauled and questioned by the police in my country.
I feel insecure after reading all the emails coming from the various people in the IFBB and EBBF.
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Уважаемые друзья,
высшее руководство ИФББ культурно обратилось к нам с просьбой опубликовать все эти материалы и мы пошли им навстречу.
Ничего личного, только удовлетворение желания коллег по спорту:

CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND ALSO MY EMAIL OF TODAY DATE

Ifbb Professional <ifbbpro@rocketmail.com> wrote:
SILENCE IS NO MORE GOLDEN, BE HONEST AND COME OUT IN THE OPEN

DOES THE IFBB STILL EXIST???
Dear Sir,
You need to publish the news in your website and attack the pocket Napolean called Rafael and we must finish him

"Jose Pardo Hidalgo"pardoinfo@ono.com wrote:
Santonja email is internacional@santonja.com Write all you to them attacking. He must be destroyed. Only he wanr money,money and money. Really, he never likes Jewish persons,
included Ben Weider, my old father.

CONGRATS TO ABDUL SAMAD AND SHAME FOR THE IFBB
GOD IS GREAT. This is the way the CURRENT HIGH OFFICIALS of the IFBB operate. To cover and cheat and they could not hide their SHAME.
Where is the credibility of the Anti-Doping Committee and "President Rafael", they should resign. How can we trust them on doping ?
Victor

IS THE IFBB A SPORTS ORGANIZATION OR A BUSINESS CORPORATION??
his name is Mr. Paul Chua and he is the Secretary-General of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation whereby he controls about 40 countries in Asia.
He is also the current Vice-President of the IFBB for Asia.
He is strongly against Rafael Santonja the pocket Napolean and has taken legal action against him and the IFBB.

Tony Blinn [mailto:tblinn@ifbbpro.com]
I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

Ifbb Pro <ifbb@rocketmail.com> wrote:
CHEATING, BULLYING AND DICTACTORSHIP WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE
All those people who are involved in the scam must be brought to justice. All documents which I received will be sent to the three departments.
The IFBB Corporation must be transparent. They are hiding and keeping everything a secret for their personal benefit.
As an ardent supporter of EBBF, I would not want to be hauled and questioned by the police in my country.
I feel insecure after reading all the emails coming from the various people in the IFBB and EBBF.

- Ещё раз обращается внимание на такие вещи, как:
- почему Рафаэль Сантоха молчит?
- фактически ИФББ зарегистрирована под другим именем (названием) и руководствуется другой конституцией (уставом), нежели официально представляет.
- ИФББ – это коммерческая фирма
- если какой-либо олимпийский комитет или другое официальное учреждение попросят у вас разъяснений, предъявите эти мною разосланные документы и заявите о том, что легальность ИФББ под вопросом
- заявите, что в финансовых делах ИФББ беспорядок
- распечатайте и предъявите все нами представленные документы об ИФББ
Пол Чуа
Генеральный секретарь и казначей ИФББ Азии (АББФ)
Вице президент международной ИФББ

…WHY MR. RAFAEL SANTONJA IS NOT ANSWERING?
LONG LIVE ASIA
PAUL CHUA
SECRETARY-GENERAL/TREASURER – ABBF…
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Сингапура.
Вице президент международной ИФББ, имеющий за собой 40 стран Азии и Арабского мира, пишет, что помнит президента Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ Э.ДАУБАРАСА с 1989 года, когда их познакомил БЭН ВВЕЙДЕР.
Он перечисляет людей на фото 1989 г.:
«мышка», его дочь ЖОЗЕФИНА, БЭН ВЕЙДЕР, ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС.
ИФББ оказалась не спортивной федерацией, а частной коммерческой фирмой, прикрывающей свою деятельность под видом федерации.
Для дальнейшего развития спорта ПОЛ ЧУА готов сотрудничать с ВФФ-ВББФ вплоть до объединения организаций.

CHUA PAUL abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg wrote:

Dear friend Edmundas
I remember you because I was introduced by Ben in Kuala Lumpur. The lady sitted next to Ben is my daughter Josephine and of course next to her is the MOUSE.
Do you have a copy of your constitution for me to see.
Most of the Asian Countries are disgusted with the present IFBB and they are not an association and non-profit organisation but registered under a different name in Spain under the Corporation act.
If you have any information please send them to me.
We should co-operate and work together for the better development of our sport.
Warm regards

Datuk Paul Chua
ABBF Secretary-General/Treasurer
IFBB Vice-President for Asia

FOTO:
RAFAEL SANTONJA, JOSEPHINE CHUA, BEN WEIDER, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
(1989)
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Австрии.
Главный финансист ИФББ пишет, РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА опять нарушил конституцию ИФББ (ту, что опубликована на сайте для «быков»…) и в очередной раз проявил себя диктатором – он наказал не только лояльных членов ИФББ, но даже и всю федерацию ИФББ Азии.
1. B боязни открытой конфронтации с официальными представителями Азии и стран Арабского мира, Р.САНТОХА
отозвал чемпионат мира в Дубае
2. Р.САНТОХА снял с должности вице президента международной ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА, служившего ИФББ 38 лет.
ПОЛ ЧУА и сам бы ушёл из-за нынешней ситуации в ИФББ.
3. Р.САНТОХА устранил с должности СИМОНА ХАНА вышвырнул из ИФББ всю ИФББ Азии
4. Cледующим наказанным, несомненно, будет главный финансист ИФББ австриец АЛЕКС БАУЭР, осмелившийся поднять проблемные вопросы на поверхность и всем показать, какими грязными делами занимается Р.САНТОХА в своей личной корпорации ИФББ
5. Узнав правду, федерация ИФББ Азии не хочет оставаться членом мнимой международной ИФББ, а фактически членом «ИФББ Испании», которая является частной коммерческой корпорацией.
6. Все вы должны прочитать документы, нами разосланные для публикации. Там заданы Р.САНТОХЕ конкретные юридические и финансовые вопросы, на которые он не хочет отвечать.

Ifbb Professional ifbbpro@rocketmail.com wrote:
SINS OF RAFAEL AND HIS YES-MEN

Respected Sirs
This year 2009 Rafael blundered and acted in a dictatorial manner and used his power of Article 20.1 mercilessly attacking and punishing federation and loyal members of the IFBB. We curse at this man for his unbecoming behaviour and unbecoming attitude. He will pay a price or members of his family may get the curse, he cannot escape God's wrath.
1. He cancelled the Championships in Dubai, U.A.E. this year by postal votes (actually it was unilateral) but he said that it was done by postal votes; Why because he will look like a toy compared to Mr. Osama the champion of bodybuilders for Asia.
2. For not communicating with Rafael, Datuk Paul Chua was removed as the Executive Assistant? This is the most stupid reason given.
3. He suspended Datuk Paul Chua the man who served loyally and faithfully to the late Ben Weider in Asia for over 38 years. He used the doping incidents of the Hongkong Bodybuilders as a pretext to remove him. I understand Chua does not care anymore about the IFBB, he will not associate with these dirty rats.
4. He suspended Mr. Simon Chan, the Chairman of the ABBF Judges' Committee by holding a special meeting with all his YES-MEN ?
5. He suspended ABBF and its Executive Members for not obeying Rafael the dictator. His Executive Assistant happily announced in Arabic about this decision but he does not know the back-lash of the Asians. They underestimated the Asians pride.
6. We guess the next head to roll will be Mr. Axel Bauer for boldly speaking and exposing Rafael's crooked ways and the IFBB Corporation and their business empire???
I urge ABBF not to be a member of the so called "IFBB SPAIN" operating under the business corporation. You should not support the IFBB because it has many dirt's to clear.
You should read the emails which I sent to you: Mr. Axel Bauer asked many questions about their accounts, registration number etc. etc. but Rafael did not respond. Why is he hiding and avoiding all the questions from Mr. Bauer? IF THE IFBB IS CLEAN WHY NOT SUBMIT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CLEAR THE STORY OF SUSPICION ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Victor
WFF-International Official Information Only
Dita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

WHY?
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA

всё равно ответа никто не получит..
ГРЯЗНАЯ РАБОТА
Как то в разговоре с одним из руководителей ИФББ тот мне рассказал о странном звонке из США на утро Рождества. Случилось это после любительского чемпионата мира, в котором на допинге «залетели» 28 спортсменов-финалистов из 35 (7 категорий по 5 финалистов), в.т. числе поголовно вся сборная РФ (8 человек) и один литовец.
Тогда это выглядело странно, праздник всё же…
Но сейчас картина ясная: коммерческая фирма ИФББ работала по обычной схеме: чем больше своих «кабанов» поймаешь, тем больше штрафов, тем больше и навар.
Всё же 56 000 долларов себе в подарок на Рождество – неплохая штукенция…
Ничего странного: обычная коммерция на шкуре наивных качков.
Не странно и то, что на основе нам присланных документов финансиста ИФББ, за 10 000 долларов можно обмануть ВАДА и срок дисквалификации «скосить» до нескольких месяцев…
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Австрии.
Выкручиваясь из затруднительного положения и спасая себя, РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА сталкивает лбами страны Азии и Арабский мир:

NOT NICE BEHAVIOUR OF ADEL FAHIM
My dear bodybuilding fellows,
It is a great shame that a MAN like Adel Fahim him is using and circulating a letter from the Palestinian federation to speak bad about PAUL CHUA. I do not care about Chua but this is not nice to have personal attacks. The Palestine official himself being a Muslim drink liquor and misbehave, and he is now saying Paul Chua this and that.
Is this fair?
Instead of getting facts and substance to convince you, they go for personal attack, this is not gentleman style. If Adel can circulate a letter today against Paul Chua, the next will be you. Remember when a man is greedy for power they will talk dirty about the other people. This is NOT NICE and it should be stopped.
CONCERNED
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Австрии.
Выкручиваясь из затруднительного положения и спасая себя, РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА сталкивает лбами страны Азии и Арабский мир:

NOT NICE BEHAVIOUR OF ADEL FAHIM
My dear bodybuilding fellows,
It is a great shame that a MAN like Adel Fahim him is using and circulating a letter from the Palestinian federation to speak bad about PAUL CHUA. I do not care about Chua but this is not nice to have personal attacks. The Palestine official himself being a Muslim drink liquor and misbehave, and he is now saying Paul Chua this and that.
Is this fair?
Instead of getting facts and substance to convince you, they go for personal attack, this is not gentleman style. If Adel can circulate a letter today against Paul Chua, the next will be you. Remember when a man is greedy for power they will talk dirty about the other people. This is NOT NICE and it should be stopped.
CONCERNED

Молодец!
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Dita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

WHY?
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA

ПОДВЕДЁМ ИТОГИ
На сегодня в мире только Всемирная федерация ВФФ и ВББФ являются официально зарегистрированными не стремящимеся к прибыли международными федерациями (имеем ввиду культуризм и фитнес).
Все остальные единицы, именующие себя как «международные федерации и ассоциации» по существу являются частными коммерческими фирмами или корпорациями (таковы почти все из себя именующих «международными»), просто спортивными клубами (как НАББА) или просто собранием «вольных» физических лиц.
Так как же могут такие организации, как МОК, ВАДА, ГАИСФ и т.д. официально общаться с такими псевдо организациями?
Юридическая ОСНОВА проста, и ей надо соответствовать.
А пока, извините…
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо от финансового контролёра ИФББ-ЕФББ.
Некогда переводить, но, возможно это первый шаг к завершению деятельности ИФББ-ЕФББ.

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, Fair Play <ifbbeurope@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: IFBB/EBFF/Asociacion Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFIFF)/Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFEFF)
To: andre.wouters1@scarlet.be
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 1:31 AM

--- On Thu, 26/3/09, lawfirm.bauer <lawfirm.bauer@chello.at> wrote:

Subject: IFBB/EBFF/Asociacion Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFIFF)/Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFEFF)
To: p.filleborn@neostrada.pl, albert@busek.de, dubinin@fbfr.ru, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, spbbf@slingshot.co.nz, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com, efbb@tedata...net.eg, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, eweider@weiderpub.com, aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com, ehderose@terra.com.br, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au, bettomondello@libero.it
Date: Thursday, 26 March, 2009, 9:59 PM

Dr. Rafael Santonja
IFBB President
Calle Jaén, N0. 8
28020 Madrid
SPANIEN

20th March 2009/Mag.B/KR

EBFF

Reference: IFBB/EBFF/Asociacion Federacion Internacional de
Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFIFF)/Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFEFF)

Dear Rafael,
Dear Jose,

I am responding to your various emails of 17th March, 14th March (17:42 hours; 17:49 hours), 10th March and 20th Februar. The information you are providing in these emails is far from being satisfactory. On the contrary it is becoming more and more obvious, that there is a huge problem with legal status, financial management, tax declarations and reliability of the officers in charge of the financial management of IFBB and EBFF.

Although I have asked you again in my email of 18th February 2009 (sent on 3rd March 2009) the following documents

- all bank statements of EBFF - accounts 2007/2008
- all bank statements of IFBB – accounts 2007/2008
- spread sheet of income/expenditures of EBFF 2007/2008
- spread sheet of income/expenditures IFBB 2007/2008
- all signed sponsorship contracts of EBFF and IFBB with sponsors
- all contracts pertaining to “professional services” mentioned in the IFBB financial report to the Congress of the IFBB in Manama 2008
- all signed Contracts between EBFF and IFBB pertaining to intellectual property rights (TV – broadcast agreements, etc.)
- all documents pertaining to the protection of the intellectual property rights for IFBB and EBFF name and logo
- documents that prove, that EBFF and IFBB have a tax exempt status
- documents that prove, that the IFBB website is owned by the IFBB
- list of countries that have already applied for membership in Asociacion - Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness by signing the
- “Certificate of Membership to the IFBB” allegedly prepared by Javier Sanchez

still have not been sent to me in order to control the financial management of the Federations EBFF and IFBB. This leads me to believe, that you want to conceal everything and that the claim, that “the accounts with bank conciliations and all the details are fully available for you; and Jose is at your disposal for any detailed double check on every issue” (your email of 10th march 2009, 20:04 hours, 2nd page 5th paragraph from the bottom) is an untruthful statement.

1. International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. (IFBB Inc...):
In your email of 10th march 2009 you refer to Mr. Luc Audet, who - allegedly – claims, that all monies (of IFBB Inc.) “were sent to Dr. Santonja, to my knowledge”.
So that means that the money from IFBB Inc. went to your private account? If that is true, that is very problematic. If transacted in a lawful way any money donated from IFBB Inc. to its successors should be transferred to a fiduciary account/trust account held for a new legal body to be created for the purpose of becoming the legal successor of International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. Please send me the banking details (name and address of the bank, account number, owner of the account), the money from International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. was transferred to (allegedly this was your account?).

International Federation of Bodybuilder Inc. being a non-for-profit organisation makes it appear very strange, that before its alleged dissolution properties were taken out and transferred into the property of another organisation – like it allegedly happened in 2005 with the segregation of assets of amateur and professional activities within the IFBB. According to the Joint Declaration it was definitely not the intention to donate the funds of International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. to Dr. Rafael Santonja, let alone the fact, that these “agreements” were negotiated and concluded without involving most of the members of the IFBB Executive Council.

Was the Canadian tax revenue system informed about these agreements (especially the documents you sent me with your fax of 26th January 2007 and the Joint Declaration of July 2007)?

2. Asociacion - Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFIFF):
In your email of 14th March 2009 (17:42 hours) you write:
“There is as well a bank account on behalf of the Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (IFBB).”

If that information is correct, that means, that this account was opened behind my back? There was never an Executive Council or Congress Meeting of Asociacion Federacion Internacional de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness (AFIFF).

Who made the decision to have a bank account and why I was not informed?

Send me please the opening documents of this account and all bank statements so far.
Whose money is on this account?

If it is an account of AFIFF, this corporation owns the money that is on this account and not the IFBB as per Constitution 2008 – Edition with the Executive Council elected on 29th October 2006!!!

3. Asociacion - Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo y Fitness (AFEFF):
The same situation applies for EBFF. The Spanish corporation founded behind the back of most EBFF Executive Council members and the EBFF Congress in 2008 (Federacion Europea de Fisicoculturismo ý Fitness - AFEFF) has no right to collect money for the EBFF that was founded 2002 in Minsk!

When you mentioned, that EBFF accounts shall be audited by two members of the Congress, how can that apply to an account of a different organisation nobody knew about – except you, William Tierney, Jose Ramos and Philippe Lefelle – AFEFF. It will be interesting to see, what documents Ivano Bianchi and Walter van den Branden have checked and if the claim of Jose, that they found, that the accounts are correct and in full compliance with the international regulations for accounting, is true.

4. Secret foundation of AFEFF:
Why it was concealed at the Executive Council and Congress meetings in Playa D’Aro in May 2008, that the corporation AFEFF was founded? If the foundation of this corporation was made with the best intentions, why then the EBFF Executive Council and Congress were not informed? Nothing about the foundation of that corporation was mentioned in the President’s report.

In your email of 14th March 2009 you write “EBFF has an opened account in its name since January 2003; attached you have a copy of the first bank statement from that time...”

This email did not contain any attachment!! I have not received this bank statement!!

If it is true, that in Spain a bank account can be opened on an association as soon as the statutes (bylaws) are presented, did you inform the bank later on, that a registration with the initial bylaws could not be achieved?

Why was this information withheld to EBFF Executive Council and EBFF Congress members?

I am legal adviser of EBFF since the foundation of this federation and have never heard about any problems with registration and/or bank accounts.

5. Further measures:
I consider it necessary to extent the investigation pertaining to financial management to the period from the foundation of the EBFF at the Congress in Minsk up to this day and propose to immediately strike a committee for the purpose of analysing the legal, fiscal and financial situation of the EBFF since its foundation and report its findings and recommendations as soon as possible to the EBFF Executive Council and Congress.

6. Tax situation:
Did the EBFF /IFBB/AFIFF/AFEFF ever file tax declarations? I am not talking only about value added tax (VAT) but about income and/or corporation taxes!

Who is responsible by Spanish law to file tax declarations for AFIFF and AFEFF?

Talking about the “tax-exempt-status” of EBFF and IFBB (do you mean AFIFF and AFEFF?) I found it quite amusing, that Jose sent me a declaration of his own, that he confirms, that both organisations don’t have to pay value added tax. I would be more relaxed, if the Spanish tax revenue system can issue such a document.

As far as I know nobody in the IFBB/EBFF ever saw a detailed list of income and expenditures connected with a clear documentation referencing every single position of income and expenditures. I doubt that such a documentation exists, because otherwise I would see no reason, why you would not have forwarded me at least the excel spreadsheets of such documentations. With computer generated accounting it is very easy to send such accounting quickly by email or fax to anyone who requests information about the accounting and fiscal management of a corporation. When you assert that you have done all that in a perfect way, why you don’t send me these documents and lists of income/expenditures so I can check myself?

When you write in your email of 14th march 2009, that there is no financial connection between IFBB and EBFF, this is obviously wrong, because you concede that sponsorship money and costs for office expenditures, secretary etc. is shared between IFBB and EBFF.

It is both funny and strange, that you do not even mention the accounts of EBFF and IFBB (bank name/account number), you only mentioned, that the accounts “are known to members”. If the accounts of IFBB and EBFF are run under the names of AFIFF and AFEFF these are different organisations with different members, a different Executive Council and a different Constitution.

Your “explanations” are full of contradictions and confusions.

Attached please find the 3 documents pertaining to “Money flow in the IFBB” and “Money flow in the EBFF”, containing the different persons/organisations possibly involved in the money flow.

Will you please be so kind as to explain which way the money goes from IFBB/EBFF members and IFBB/EBFF contractual partners (sponsors, licensees, organisers) to IFBB as per Constitution 2008 – edition with Executive Council elected on 29th October 2006, EBFF, AFIFF, AFEFF, IFBB Canada, Dr. Rafael Santonja (and/or companies owned and/or controlled by him), Priscila Arce and any other IFBB and/or EBFF officials?

7. website www.ifbb.com:
I know that “Network Solutions LLC” is not the “owner” of the IFBB website, but the domain registrar. Fact is, that from the registration of the website it is not possible to identify who the owner of the website is. Therefore I am asking you again: who is the owner of this website?

- IFBB Canada
- AFIFF
- IFBB as per Constitution 2008 – edition with Executive Council elected 29th October 2006
- other legal entity

I would like to see documentary proof of the ownership of this website. In which way the name and logo of the IFBB are protected? Who owns the name and the logo of the IFBB?

- Ben Weider´s Heirs
- IFBB Canada
- AFIFF
- IFBB as per Constitution 2008 – edition with Executive Council elected 29th October 2006 as group without official registration
- other legal entity

Which intellectual property rights pertaining to IFBB and EBFF have you registered in your own name or in the name of one of your companies? Can you send me a detailed list of the properties/assets of

- AFIFF
- AFEFF
- IFBB Canada

8. Dr. Rafael Santonja and his companies – sponsor of EBFF/IFBB:
You are writing, your companies are providing money, services and voluntary work at any moment (your email of 17th February 2009). Can you please give me documentary proof, that you or your companies had donated money to EBFF/IFBB? To be precise in the EBFF in 2007 according to the financial report of Jose Ramos we had income from sponsors in an amount of € 37.129,00. How much from this money was sponsored by your companies? On the other side of the coin in the same year EBFF had expenses for administration and accounting service of € 3.021,00, flight tickets and hotels of € 30.513,48, bank expenses of € 1.517,00, printing and publicity presents, DVD reproduction costs of € 13.127,96, costs for professional services, EBFF webpage and EBFF magazine € 25.312,00, costs for office equipment, stationary, post expenses, informatic equipment and so on of € 2.259,00 etc. How much money from the expenses went directly or indirectly from the EBFF/IFBB back to your companies?

Was the production of the EBFF magazine done by your company?

Did your company receive money for that? If yes, how much and when?

According to the 2008 EBFF financial report you want to charge the EBFF backdated to 1st January 2008 with € 6.000,00 for office, € 6.000,00 for telephone, € 24.300,00 for salaries, € 7.700,00 for other expenses and € 5.000,00 for printing materials as well as € 26.100,00 for hotels and trips?

That looks as if not you are sponsoring EBFF, but quite contrary EBFF is sponsoring you!

Not only you or your companies have expenses when it comes to provide services for EBFF/IFBB. Most working Executive Council members also have telephone costs, office costs, need to pay salaries to employees who provide work for IFBB/EBFF – they shall get nothing?

In the IFBB financial report of the year 2007 among the income a sponsorship (hardcore) in an amount of USD 100.680,87 was mentioned as IFBB income. When was this money paid and into which account?

9. Personal attacks:
Your defence strategy – ordering other executives to write to me nasty emails in order to stop me from bringing “light into the darkness” are counter productive. I know, that some of the executives did not even write these emails by themselves and called me after sending them to apologize explaining what kind of pressure/sweet talking from your side was done to get these emails sent. These problems cannot be solved with hatred and emotions. These problems have to be dealt with objectively with consideration of all facts. Secret meetings, hiding and concealing as well as inciting other officials to write to me in a hostile manner, contribute nothing to solve this unpleasant situation. These desperate actions only confirm the feeling that you deem every measure justified that prevents this bogus game to be revealed.

Kind regards

Axel

encls.
<<.....>> <<...>> <<...>>

ÖABBV-IFBB/Austria
Mag. Axel Bauer
Präsident
Favoritenstrasse 26/6
1040 Wien
Fax +43 1/ 710 54 99-9

:roll:
ИСТОРИЯ СПОРТА ИЛИ КОММЕРЧЕСКОЙ ФИРМЫ?

Когда то мир разделял «железный занавес» и обе стороны имели скудную информацию или вообще её не имели о том, что творится в реальном мире. Зачастую по эта информация ещё и скрывалась.
Заморские коммерсанты свои частные коммерческие фирмы-корпорации назвали «международными федерациями» и на все континенты принесли «конфетки да побрекушки», как некогда это сделал Христофор Колумб в Америке.
«Аборигены» разных стран (знай, все качки…) не задумываясь проглотили эти сладости не разжёвывая и поверили сказкам про «царя Султана».
Для массовой торговли изготавливаемой этими частными корпорациями «порошков да побрекушек», бизнесмены написали спортсменам много новых сказок и басней о «международных федерациях», «тренере чемпионов» и др., которые пришлись по душе наивному люду кача.
Для более глубокого «впудривания мозгов» эти коммерческие корпорации издавали разные «спортивные журналы», которые по сути были рекламными каталогами и ценниками их продукции.
Известные спортсмены за «лакомства и сладости» рекламировали продукцию этих частных корпораций, а представители фронта пропаганды (знай, «быки» да «кабаны»…) рвали на себе рубашки и были готовы лечь под танк, унижаясь и прославляя заморского дельца, думая, что здесь присутствует некая «международная федерация».
Так из года в год ком лжи разрастался, а нескольким бизнесменам принадлежащая коммерческая корпорация процветала.
После долгих споров и дискуссий, а особенно в 2009 году, миру были предоставлены документальные доказательства финансового и юридического разгильдяйства вышеупомянутой группы дельцов, которые под видом «международной федерации» обманывали не только качков, но и такие международные организации, как МОК, ГАИСФ, ВАДА, государственные учреждения и министерства спорта разных стран.
Пора посмотреть на историю нашего спорта под другим углом и всем открыть глаза на правду.
President WFF-WBBF International
edmundas daubaras Wrote:ИСТОРИЯ СПОРТА ИЛИ КОММЕРЧЕСКОЙ ФИРМЫ?

Когда то мир разделял «железный занавес» и обе стороны имели скудную информацию или вообще её не имели о том, что творится в реальном мире. Зачастую по эта информация ещё и скрывалась.
Заморские коммерсанты свои частные коммерческие фирмы-корпорации назвали «международными федерациями» и на все континенты принесли «конфетки да побрекушки», как некогда это сделал Христофор Колумб в Америке.
«Аборигены» разных стран (знай, все качки…) не задумываясь проглотили эти сладости не разжёвывая и поверили сказкам про «царя Султана».
Для массовой торговли изготавливаемой этими частными корпорациями «порошков да побрекушек», бизнесмены написали спортсменам много новых сказок и басней о «международных федерациях», «тренере чемпионов» и др., которые пришлись по душе наивному люду кача.
Для более глубокого «впудривания мозгов» эти коммерческие корпорации издавали разные «спортивные журналы», которые по сути были рекламными каталогами и ценниками их продукции.
Известные спортсмены за «лакомства и сладости» рекламировали продукцию этих частных корпораций, а представители фронта пропаганды (знай, «быки» да «кабаны»…) рвали на себе рубашки и были готовы лечь под танк, унижаясь и прославляя заморского дельца, думая, что здесь присутствует некая «международная федерация».
Так из года в год ком лжи разрастался, а нескольким бизнесменам принадлежащая коммерческая корпорация процветала.
После долгих споров и дискуссий, а особенно в 2009 году, миру были предоставлены документальные доказательства финансового и юридического разгильдяйства вышеупомянутой группы дельцов, которые под видом «международной федерации» обманывали не только качков, но и такие международные организации, как МОК, ГАИСФ, ВАДА, государственные учреждения и министерства спорта разных стран.
Пора посмотреть на историю нашего спорта под другим углом и всем открыть глаза на правду.

дааааааааа :twisted:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:ЗАТЯНУШШИЙСЯ ЮРИДИЧЕСКИЙ ЦИРК ИФББ

ЭПИЗОД 1

В 1969 году БЭН ВЕЙДЕР зарегистрировал свою частную фирму «ИФББ Канады», сразу забыв Канаду и представив её как международную федерацию ИФББ.
Но юридически – это была не международная единица, а «ИФББ Канады».
Многие годы члены «международной ИФББ» летали в облаках и считали себя членами «международной федерации». Для этих «легко-туго-думов» написали «конституцию», создали «Советы», «Комитеты», напечатали много красочных журналов, издали много документов и попортили хорошую письменную бумагу.

ЭПИЗОД 2

В 2007 году народный умелец из Испании РАФАЭЛЬ САНТОХА зарегистрировал «новую ИФББ» (да ещё и ЕФББ к тому же …), назвав её «международной федерацией».
Опять нашлась куча безмозглых крикунов (группа поддержки умельца), которая вступила в «международную» федерацию.
А оказалось – что они вступили (да ещё в качестве быдла и без права голоса) в «ИФББ-ЕФББ Испании» (дело не новое – канадец научил).
Для одурачивания толпы «ифбэбистов» им написали «Конституцию», образовали «Советы», «Комитеты», проводили собрания-заседания…
В придаток в Испании была образована сеть частных фирм народного умельца, которая в разных видах собирала «налог» с членов «кружка» да и вообще всю кассу себе перекачивала…
Да здравствует тупость «кабанов» и «быков»!
Так держать!
ПОСМОТРИТЕ НА ОБНАРОДОВАННЫЕ ДОКУМЕТНЫ!

вот так оно пояснее!
Dita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

WHY?
WE HAVE SOLID EVIDENCES
LONG LIVE ASI
PAUL CHUA

ясно куда... :twisted:
За последние дни в мире нашего спорта случились важные события.
Мы неделю были заняты визитами и соревнованиями ВФФ-ВББФ в Европе, поэтому завтра расскажем всё поподробнее.
А пока представляем то, что сегодня мы получили для дальнейшей публикации официальную информацию прессы Азии о том, что ИФББ не является международной спортивной федерацией, а только коммерческой фирмой (и официальный документ к этому):
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg Vice President IFBB-International PAUL CHUA sent us for publication the new press info that goes to all Asia Countries about the IFBB.
19/4/09, Mohammed AbdulRahim Abdulla <MAbdulla1@health.gov.bh> wrote::
THE IFBB CORPORATION IS EXPOSED NUDELY TO THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
WFF secretary service Wrote:За последние дни в мире нашего спорта случились важные события.
Мы неделю были заняты визитами и соревнованиями ВФФ-ВББФ в Европе, поэтому завтра расскажем всё поподробнее.
А пока представляем то, что сегодня мы получили для дальнейшей публикации официальную информацию прессы Азии о том, что ИФББ не является международной спортивной федерацией, а только коммерческой фирмой (и официальный документ к этому):
abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg Vice President IFBB-International PAUL CHUA sent us for publication the new press info that goes to all Asia Countries about the IFBB.
WFF secretary service Wrote:За последние дни в мире нашего спорта случились важные события.
В ближайшее время в жизни спорта произойдут некоторые изменения.
А пока корпорация-федерация ИФББ в судебном порядке будет решать свои внутренние дела...
Скоро состоится официальная встреча президента Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ Э.ДАУБАРАСА с вице президентом ИФББ ПОЛОМ ЧУА.
Вопрос встркчи: вступление 40 стран Азии и арабского мира в международную федерацию ВФФ-ВББФ.
Сегодня для дальнейшей публикации мы получили ещё одно письмо от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Обман ВАДА, деньги открывают все двери, спортивная федерация ИФББ не существует и т.д…:

w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk ; pierrescat@wanadoo.fr ; interbody@home.pl ; info@dbfv.de ; dubinin@fbfr.ru ; mauricio@santonja.com ; Bob Goldman ; prof.beuker@t-online.de ; secretaria@ifbb-spain.com ; Pawel Filleborn ; efbb@tedata.net.eg ; spbbf@slingshot.co.nz ; pcgraham@ozemail.com.au ; aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com ; ifbbcaribbean@msn.com ; albert@busek.de ; tblinn@ifbbpro.com ; Pamela Kagan ; eweider@weiderpub.com ; ehderose@terra.com.br ; wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk ; abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg ; Rafael Santonja ; lawfirm.bauer@chello.at ; pierre.scatolini@ifbb-news.com ; afghan.olympics@att.net ; olympic@baTelco.com.bh ; noc-ban@bdonline.com ; bhutannoc@gmail.com ; bdnoc@brunet.bn ; camnoc@online.com.kh ; coc@olympic.cn ; noc-kp@co.chesin.com ; secretariat@hkolympic.org ; ioa@nde.vsnl.net.in ; tu@bit.net.id ; nociri@neda.net ; director@iraqolympic.org ; jpn-noc@joc.or.jp ; pal-noc@palnet.com ; noctkm@online.tm ; noc.yemen@y.net.ye ; info@olympic.uz ; uaenoc@emirates.net.ae ; vie@fpt.vn ; noc@olympic.tj ; joaocarrascalao@bigpond.com ; postmaster@olympicthai.or.th ; tpe.noc@msa.hinet.net ; natolcom@slt.lk ; saoc@saudiolympic.org.sa ; syriaolymp@yahoo.com ; admin@snoc.org.sg ; mocygn.mya@mptmail.net.mm ; philolympic@smartbro.net ; qnoc@olympic.qa ; nocpakistan@hotmail.com ; olympic@wlink.com.np ; info@joc.jo ; olymp@nursat.kz ; noc@olympic.mn ; omolco@omanTel.net.om ; koc@sports.or.kr ; info@kuwaitolympic.com ; info@olympic.kg ; olympicll@laopdr.com ; info@nocmaldives.org ; lebolymp@cyberia.net.lb ; nocmas@tm.net.my ; noc@macauolympic.org

I heard from my friends that the IFBB is threatening you and Mr. Chua about the Doping Documents and that they will report to the authorities in Hongkong and Singapore. Please DO NOT BE AFRAID...this has nothing to do with them. They lied and said that WADA require the documents. Write to WADA and they will tell you that IFBB is telling full of shits and lies.
1. There is a perjury case against Ms. Pamela Kagan and this is very serious matter because as I know that in Canada and USA, the person could go to jail.
Mr. Chua was not present and the IFBB minutes shows that he was present??
2. Tony Blinn himself tried to cover up and cheat the case on Doping to assist the Brazilian athlete, therefore, this is a proof that the "IFBB" is not an angel or a clean federation. They are cheats.
3. I also came to know that Qatar paid to "IFBB" a sum of US$3000.- for legal fees to draft the Hearing conducted by Adel Fahim.
4. In 2004 the IFBB set a precedent by accepting US$20,000.- from Qatar federation and reduced the suspensions on Kamal and Ali and you should show the letter to the authorities . Rafael and Pamela gave consent to reduce the suspension from 2 years to 8 months. Where did the money went to?
5. The "IFBB" was not registered in Canada or Spain under the association act but they were registered under the corporation "IFBB INC" and in Spain under the Spanish name as Business House. Only 4 peoples' name were registered under the Business corporation which includes Rafael, William
Tieryney, Jose and one more person. This is the biggest JOKE, how can four people own the "IFBB" This is to cheat the national federations for sure. Till today, Rafael did not reply Axel Baeur's allegations, WHY? This is a disgrace. He knows the reason????
6. A company owned by Rafael Santonja has been settling all the IFBB invoices and this is to evade taxes in Spain. This must be reported to the authorities.
Mr. Chua have all the evidences and he should produce all these to the authorities and expose the dirty tactics of Rafael and his YES-MEN..
I have more news for you all soon.
Victor
ОФИЦИАЛЬНО (ИФББ - шарашкина контора)
Кто назначает и снимает с должности президента ИФББ?

Сегодня мы получили письмо от вице президента международной федерации ИФББ ПОЛА ЧУА.
Он просит опубликовать следующие документы, подтверждающие то, что нынешнего президента международной федерации ИФББ 19 марта 2007 г. своей подписью назначила ПАМЕЛА КАГАН. Она же сняла с должности прошлого президента ИФББ БЭНА ВЕЙДЕРА:

CHUA PAUL abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
VERY INTERESTING YOU SHOULD PUBLISH THIS IN YOUR WEBSITE
Сегодня мы получили письмо от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Он обвиняет РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ в полном игнорировании конституции ИФББ, нападках на честных членов федерации и диктаторстве.
РАФЕЭЛЬ единолично меняет ответственных людей на постах федерации, игнорирует предупреждения финансиста федерации АЛЕКСА БАУЭРА, раскрывшего юридический нонсенс и финансовые аферы РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ, в этом использовавшего для своего личного бизнеса национальные федерации в виде марионеток (разве «кабаны» и «быки» это понимают?).
Р.САНТОХА боится публичных высказываний на эти темы.

ifbbpro@rocketmail.com write:
Re: SINS OF RAFAEL AND HIS YES-MEN

Respected Sirs,
This year 2009 Rafael blundered and acted in a dictatorial manner and used his power of Article 20.1 mercilessly attacking and punishing federation and loyal members of the IFBB. We curse at this man for his unbecoming behaviour and unbecoming attitude. He will pay a price or members of his family may get the curse, he cannot escape God's wrath.
1. He cancelled the Championships in Dubai, U.A.E. this year by postal votes (actually it was unilateral) but he said that it was done by postal votes; Why because he will look like a toy compared to Mr. Osama the champion of bodybuilders for Asia.
2. For not communicating with Rafael, Datuk Paul Chua was removed as the Executive Assistant? This is the most stupid reason given.
3. He suspended Datuk Paul Chua the man who served loyally and faithfully to the late Ben Weider in Asia for over 38 years. He used the doping incidents of the Hongkong Bodybuilders as a pretext to remove him. I understand Chua does not care anymore about the IFBB, he will not associate with these dirty rats.
4. He suspended Mr. Simon Chan, the Chairman of the ABBF Judges' Committee by holding a special meeting with all his YES-MEN ?
5. He suspended ABBF and its Executive Members for not obeying Rafael the dictator. His Executive Assistant happily announced in Arabic about this decision but he does not know the back-lash of the Asians. They underestimated the Asians pride.
6. We guess the next head to roll will be Mr. Axel Bauer for boldly speaking and exposing Rafael's crooked ways and the IFBB Corporation and their business empire???
I urge ABBF not to be a member of the so called "IFBB SPAIN" operating under the business corporation. You should not support the IFBB because it has many dirt's to clear.
You should read the emails which I sent to you: Mr. Axel Bauer asked many questions about their accounts, registration number etc. etc. but Rafael did not respond. Why is he hiding and avoiding all the questions from Mr. Bauer?
IF THE IFBB IS CLEAN WHY NOT SUBMIT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CLEAR THE STORY OF SUSPICION ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Victor
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо от главного финансиста ИФББ.
Он обвиняет РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХУ в полном игнорировании конституции ИФББ, нападках на честных членов федерации и диктаторстве.
РАФЕЭЛЬ единолично меняет ответственных людей на постах федерации, игнорирует предупреждения финансиста федерации АЛЕКСА БАУЭРА, раскрывшего юридический нонсенс и финансовые аферы РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ, в этом использовавшего для своего личного бизнеса национальные федерации в виде марионеток (разве «кабаны» и «быки» это понимают?).
Р.САНТОХА боится публичных высказываний на эти темы.

ifbbpro@rocketmail.com write:
Re: SINS OF RAFAEL AND HIS YES-MEN

Respected Sirs,
You should read the emails which I sent to you: Mr. Axel Bauer asked many questions about their accounts, registration number etc. etc. but Rafael did not respond. Why is he hiding and avoiding all the questions from Mr. Bauer?
IF THE IFBB IS CLEAN WHY NOT SUBMIT ALL THE INFORMATION AND CLEAR THE STORY OF SUSPICION ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Victor

красиво! :twisted:
Один из руководителей ИФББ Азии SIMON CHAN SIU MAN написал письмо вице президенту ИФББ ПОЛУ ЧУА.
В письме он описывает хулиганство и разгул корпорации ИФББ по отношению к национальным федерациям. Он пишет о единоличной диктатуре РАФАЭЛЯ САНТОХИ и хаотичности в работе федерации, что удобно для осуществления грязных делишек.

IFBB Asia Official SIMON CHAN SIU MAN has written a letter to the Vice President IFBB-International PAUL CHUA.
Re: Fw: JOKERS IN THE IFBB

The IFBB Corporation is doing exactly as what a business house does.
They do things at their whims and fancies.
NOW the great joker Adel Fahim claims as the FIRST VICE-PRESIDENT of the "IFBB" since when he was appointed to this position and who authorised him. He circulated a letter signing as the First V/P???? You can see clearly this power crazy man. He cannot even fit the shoes of Paul Chua. Albert Bushek or Philip Hope. This is the greatest insult to the other Vice-Presidents in the IFBB. If they can do what they like ...you will be the next VICTIM of their game.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL ..YOU MUST SAY YES TO THEM IF YOU SAY "NO" OUT YOU GO..THIS IS THEIR GAME.
UNDERSTAND that William Tierney was made as the Acting General-Secretary which means that Mr. Eric Weider must have resigned. Again this was not approved by the Congress. When William was appointed as the Asst. Secretary, this was tabled in Manama, Bahrain and this time, they care-to-hoot about the Member countries and their Executives and bull-dozed their way and appointed William.
VERY AMUSING and I was not surprised when I saw that Qatar will be hosting the 2009 World Championships. Two and Two = Four. Qatar is now a subject matter in the legal matters now pursued by the ABBF (Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation). The arrogant and uncouth man Rafael does as he pleases and does not care about the world opinion. This is DICTATORSHIP and TYRANNY.
Why Qatar...because they will not allow PAUL CHUA, AXEL BAUER and many other man of principles to attend to speak. This is a tragedy and sad case for democracy .
Simon Chan Siu Man