Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
HI EVERYONE!

PLEASE LOG ON TO THE BODYBUILDING.COM AND SEE THE WFF-WBBF ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/WFFPREZ/

Cheers,

Mike Glass
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:HI EVERYONE!

PLEASE LOG ON TO THE BODYBUILDING.COM AND SEE THE WFF-WBBF ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE.

Cheers,

Mike Glass

I like it! :!:
Kisa Wrote:
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:HI EVERYONE!

Cheers,

Mike Glass

I like it! :!:

much nice vords...
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
There is a real possibility that Team USA will participate at 2008 "Amber Prix International" and WFF-WBBF Europe Championship Open in Klaipeda, Lithuania, May 16-18.
edita_wff Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
There is a real possibility that Team USA will participate at 2008 "Amber Prix International" and WFF-WBBF Europe Championship Open in Klaipeda, Lithuania, May 16-18.

This is very good. USA presence is very important!
Dear Edmundas,

Things are going along for the 2008 WFF-WBBF Professional / Amateur Universe in Las Vegas September 27-28-2008. A possible Las Vegas Awards Show merge is in the makings for some of the Legends of Bodybuilding, Fitness, Model, Fitness and Movie Stars.

Top show promoter and magazine owner Mr. Dan Lurie creator of the WBBG sent a few photos and had nice words to say.

I will keep you posted.

Better Than Ever in 2008.

Mike Glass President WFF-WBBF North America®
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
A possible Las Vegas Awards Show merge is in the makings for some of the Legends of Bodybuilding, Fitness, Model, Fitness and Movie Stars.
Top show promoter and magazine owner Mr. Dan Lurie creator of the WBBG sent a few photos and had nice words to say.

We shall see!
DAN LURIE
A YOUNG LOU FERRIGNO AND DAN LURIE
BARBELLS AND DUMBELS DELIVERY
This again and again show to all of us, that the WORLD'S HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING is much wider and much bigger that the History of IFBB!
There were and there are many International Federations, Associations, Sport Units that play important role in the Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:This again and again show to all of us, that the WORLD'S HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING is much wider and much bigger that the History of IFBB!
There were and there are many International Federations, Associations, Sport Units that play important role in the Sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.

Right you are!
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:This again and again show to all of us, that the WORLD'S HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING is much wider and much bigger that the History of IFBB!

AAU for example is one of them...
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

AAU for example is one of them...

:roll:
North America Pages in the 27-th WFF-WBBF International Magazine:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:North America Pages in the 27-th WFF-WBBF International Magazine:

Fine!
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from USA::

Dear Edmundus,
I was referred to you by Wayne DeMilia.
I have been in the industry for 20 years and work as a photographer for magazines and supplements worldwide.
I’m impressed with your aggressive plans and wish you luck.
I have a very extensive library of photos of bodybuilders training and lifestyle and was wondering whether you have a magazine that might need photos for license.
Another idea is if your promoters worldwide have photos we might be able to make a deal for all your affiliates to have photos that I provide you or I can send them directly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Irvin J. Gelb
Los Angeles, CA
Irvine J. Gelb,

Is a great photographer and has a long history of great shots. He made many stars.

I received another email from another great photographer Bill Dobbins.

The pie in the bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, Aerobic industry is being cut very thin these days in the USA. Magazines and editors don’t pay the same pay scale they did in the 80’s-90. Could this be a sign of yet another extension of a recession?”

All the best,

Mike Glass – President WFF-WBBF North America®

READ EMAIL FROM “BILL DOBBINS”

Michael, as far as my photo shoots of women (and men) competitors, until recently, I've done most of the shoots on a "trade" basis, relying on website and magazine sales to make a living. But web traffic is down (the economy doesn't help) and the magazines are buying very few photos and not paying much. But there are so many competitors who want and need photos for websites, publicity and prints that I've set up a program to help get them what they need. Here is a link that explains:

http://www.billdobbins.com/PUBLIC/pages/...Shoot.html

I'd appreciate your passing this on to whoever might be interested. I know you have some terrific women competing for your organization and I also know how difficult it is for them to obtain high quality photos.

Thanks, be well.

Bill Dobbins
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:Irvine J. Gelb,

Is a great photographer and has a long history of great shots. He made many stars.

I received another email from another great photographer Bill Dobbins.

The pie in the bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, Aerobic industry is being cut very thin these days in the USA. Magazines and editors don’t pay the same pay scale they did in the 80’s-90. Could this be a sign of yet another extension of a recession?”

All the best,

READ EMAIL FROM “BILL DOBBINS”

Michael, as far as my photo shoots of women (and men) competitors, until recently, I've done most of the shoots on a "trade" basis, relying on website and magazine sales to make a living. But web traffic is down (the economy doesn't help) and the magazines are buying very few photos and not paying much. But there are so many competitors who want and need photos for websites, publicity and prints that I've set up a program to help get them what they need. Here is a link that explains:

http://www.billdobbins.com/PUBLIC/pages/...Shoot.html

I'd appreciate your passing this on to whoever might be interested. I know you have some terrific women competing for your organization and I also know how difficult it is for them to obtain high quality photos.

Thanks, be well.

Bill Dobbins

it is interesting to learn what you say about the real life...
Dear Ed, Gentlemen and Ladies,

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE! This is a true story put into words that is very eloquently done and published. It is words showing our past-present-and-future. We have to act as never before.

Below is an email from a dear friend of mine. He too is sick and tired of abuse and continued threats by the violators of the Sport of bodybuilding, fitness, aerobic, fitness and model industry in the USA.

He is staging his own show on July 27 in Las Vegas. He is offering 3 New Cars, 1 new motor Cycle, $1000.00 per class winners, $1,500.00 for Bikini Winner, and $800.00 to the winner of the arm wrestling. He is giving the WFF-WBBF a free booth and banners from the stage. And stage time on the microphone to invite other to join us and the problems we are facing.

He has shown interest in merging with us but will not deal or join with the violators of our sport ever!

Please log on to his site. www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com

Mike

astrid@internationalclassicslasvegas.com wrote:

Hello Mike,

Attached you will find our Poster. I was not sure if you received our
Other email.

You can call me at my office or I can call you too.

All the best and thanks for your help.

Ben

www.internationalclassicslasvegas.com
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:Dear Ed, Gentlemen and Ladies,

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE! This is a true story put into words that is very eloquently done and published. It is words showing our past-present-and-future. We have to act as never before.

Below is an email from a dear friend of mine. He too is sick and tired of abuse and continued threats by the violators of the Sport of bodybuilding, fitness, aerobic, fitness and model industry in the USA.

He is staging his own show on July 27 in Las Vegas. He is offering 3 New Cars, 1 new motor Cycle, $1000.00 per class winners, $1,500.00 for Bikini Winner, and $800.00 to the winner of the arm wrestling. He is giving the WFF-WBBF a free booth and banners from the stage. And stage time on the microphone to invite other to join us and the problems we are facing.

He has shown interest in merging with us but will not deal or join with the violators of our sport ever!

Mike

Hello Mike,

Other email.

Ben

That is very interesting.
We must discuss it with the WFF-WBBF Executive Council (let us say in a month's time) and give the official answer.
But at the moment I should say - IT IS INTERESTING!
Director WFF-WBBF Pro Division,
President WFF-WBBF Russia
Mike Glass,WFF-WBBF,USA Wrote:Dear Ed, Gentlemen and Ladies,

Mike

Hello Mike,

Other email.

Ben

Andrej is right!
Dear Edmundas,

We hope this email finds you and the staff of the WFF-WBBF International in the very best of good health.

The WFF-WBBF made its presents known at the “Ironman Pro. and Fit Expo” in Los Angeles. Join me was WFF-WBBF Vice President Larry Rolon and our new executive Model-Figure Director Leeland Suntstrom.

The Expo show as expected was 45% filled with mixed Martial Arts Fighting booths and clothing. They took in 45% of the attendees and booth space. Supplement companies, clothing and Powerlifting/Strongman exhibits took up the other 55%. Gone I believe are the days of just Bodybuilding and Fitness at these events. It has become totally diversified with the times.

We meet many old and new stars of the physique, model, fitness and powerlifing world: Stars such as Timea Majorova, April Moore, runner up Mr. Olympia Flex Wheeler, Melven Anthony, Rickard Sandrak-Little Hercules and Russ DeLuca owner of Bodybuilding.com were happy to take pictures and have a good time. It is to be noted that Bodybuilding.com has just sold 60% interest to: Liberty Media and Dave Middleton. President Russ DeLuca assured me we are to still do business as planed.

More news to follow:

WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
NEWS

NEWS

MIKE - LAUREN POWERS - LEELAND SUNTSTROM