Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
Dear Ed,

Hope all is well with you and the WFF in Lithuania and joining countries.

We finally received a copy of Muscular Development Magazine En Espanola. Photos from the WFF Pro / Am Coloso Classic in Mexico City and the North America.

All the best from the WFF - USA.

Mike Glass
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
THE WOMEN

MORE WOMEN

THE WOMEN

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Ed,

Hope all is well with you and the WFF in Lithuania and joining countries.

We finally received a copy of Muscular Development Magazine En Espanola. Photos from the WFF Pro / Am Coloso Classic in Mexico City and the North America.

All the best from the WFF - USA.

Mike Glass

This is a very good publicity. Congratulations!
SOME OF THE MEN

HI SONATA,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS.

MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE EN ESPANOL STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AT GAVE THE WFF NORTH AMERICA NICE COVERAGE AND MANY PHOTOS.

YOURS,

MIKE

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:HI SONATA,

MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE EN ESPANOL STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AT GAVE THE WFF NORTH AMERICA NICE COVERAGE AND MANY PHOTOS.

YOURS,

MIKE

This is a good start! Go on!
Nicole Wrote:

YOURS,

MIKE

Mike, I never stop admiring the work you are doing. Be strong. It is very important.
Sonata Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:

YOURS,

MIKE

Mike, I never stop admiring the work you are doing. Be strong. It is very important.

But Michael IS STRONG! We see it.
Hi Ed and Everyone,

This just came to me from top Model Photographer Bill Dobbins.

See some of America’s top Models. I hope it doesn’t offend anyone.

It’s and Art form.

http://www.billdobbins.com/PUBLIC/pages/.../index.htm

Mike Glass

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Hi Ed and Everyone,

It’s and Art form.

Mike Glass

Dear Mike, Bill is a great photographer, but your fotos are very nice and IMPORTANT as well. :roll:
wff_edita Wrote:

It’s and Art form.

Mike Glass

Dear Mike, Bill is a great photographer, but your fotos are very nice and IMPORTANT as well. :roll:

Indeed. Michael's pics are very important. We do not read IFBB magazines (because many of us do not eat supplements...there is enough suggar everywhere at any super market...), so Michael's pics are representing USA in the World through WFF magazines...
timoxa Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

It’s and Art form.

Mike Glass

Indeed. Michael's pics are very important. We do not read IFBB magazines (because many of us do not eat supplements...there is enough suggar everywhere at any super market...), so Michael's pics are representing USA in the World through WFF magazines...

One day people will understand how they are fooled by those "supplements"...
edita_wff Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:

It’s and Art form.

Mike Glass

One day people will understand how they are fooled by those "supplements"...

Weider brothers were not so foolish in this field of activities...They have built the Industry to fool naive sportsmen... :lol:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
The Owner of "America Pageant" LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Thank you, Edmundas.
As always, I wish you much success with your 2007 season events and your organization.
Since I first meet you in 1989, you have always been a passionate believer and promoter in the sport and athletes and for this deserve all the rewards.
With best regards,
Louis
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
The Owner of "America Pageant" LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Thank you, Edmundas.
As always, I wish you much success with your 2007 season events and your organization.
Since I first meet you in 1989, you have always been a passionate believer and promoter in the sport and athletes and for this deserve all the rewards.
With best regards,
Louis

good words!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Kit,
Thank you for sending us the MD Magazines a few weeks ago.
We scanned the MD articles on the WFF COLOSO CLASSIC information and posted them on the WFF International Form. This means thousands of hits for MD as well as us. Thank you!
It was my WFF executive member who brought the issue that the WFF Logo was not on the MD links as promised to us. So I am sure it was an oversight on both our parts. Please take the necessary steps to get our banner up and your banner links up and running. Please!
We are teaming up with the WFF / WBFF President Paul Dillett from Canada and their Professional show in September. It makes us look bad if there is no banner or links.
Juan Carlos and I need to close this WFF North American Open deal with Coloso Classic soon. Paul Dillett from Canada, Brenda Kelly's Series in the USA as well as two other big events in Washington State USA wants to know if there shows will be a qualifier for Juan’s big shows 2007? We can now guarantee a minimum of ten competitors from Canada and ten from the USA.
Keep us posted on all vital emails, information and news.
Yours,
Mike Glass – President WFF North America
Lg/mg cc: Int. President Edmundas - Lithuania
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Kit,
We scanned the MD articles on the WFF COLOSO CLASSIC information and posted them on the WFF International Form. This means thousands of hits for MD as well as us. Thank you!
It was my WFF executive member who brought the issue that the WFF Logo was not on the MD links as promised to us. So I am sure it was an oversight on both our parts. Please take the necessary steps to get our banner up and your banner links up and running. Please!
We are teaming up with the WFF / WBFF President Paul Dillett from Canada and their Professional show in September. It makes us look bad if there is no banner or links.
Juan Carlos and I need to close this WFF North American Open deal with Coloso Classic soon. Paul Dillett from Canada, Brenda Kelly's Series in the USA as well as two other big events in Washington State USA wants to know if there shows will be a qualifier for Juan’s big shows 2007? We can now guarantee a minimum of ten competitors from Canada and ten from the USA.
Yours,

right!
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Kit,
Yours,

ALINA LUCIANO,
Vice President WFF Mexico
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Kit,
Yours,

ALINA LUCIANO,
Vice President WFF Mexico

WFF works well in America!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
President "America Pageant" LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Hello, Edmundas:
Thank you for the pretty 2007 Europe Championship advertisement.
Good luck with your 2007 shows.
Louis
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Edmundas,
I hope this is the year that we will be able to work together. I still would like to invite you and your athletes to join the competition this September in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
Christopher Riles, Director
Triple-A Fitness, Aerobics & Bodybuilding

Dear Edmundas,
I hope this is the year that we will be able to work together. I still would like to invite you and your athletes to join the competition this September in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.

good!
Julianne Wrote:[quote="wff_edita"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Edmundas,

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from USA:

Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:48 PM
To: Aerobic@gte.net; mike glass
Subject: a message from the WFF- NORTH AMERICA PRESIDENT - MIKE GLASS
HI CHRISTOPHER,
WE ARE IN NORTH AMERICA AND PART OF OVER 60 WFF COUNTRIES. WE WOULD ENJOYING MERGING WITH YOU AND YOUR EVENTS.
You’re looking unbelievable with your events. Your shows will be well publicized on our website and a number of magazines. Miss Brenda Kelly is now working with the WFF as co-producer with Mike Glass on her own Brenda Kelly’s Universe Series® of events within the US. Also on the board governors is Mr. Brad Hollibaugh who will be chairperson for all Eastern Washington State. Assisting Brad will be Miss Mary Burke who is handling judging and athletes committees. Both Many and Brad are also WFF Vice Presidents of North America Countries. Mr. Derek Snelson as the WFF Chairperson for Alaska.
Hence forth, your name and shows will be entered upon our committee members with your acceptance this great honor with the WFF of North America.
We look forward in hearing from you soon and thank for working with the WFF.
Respectfully Yours,
Mike Glass – President WFF North American Countries®
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
Our International office http://www.wff.lt
E.Sendriene Wrote:
Julianne Wrote:[quote="wff_edita"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Edmundas,

HI CHRISTOPHER,
WE ARE IN NORTH AMERICA AND PART OF OVER 60 WFF COUNTRIES. WE WOULD ENJOYING MERGING WITH YOU AND YOUR EVENTS.
You’re looking unbelievable with your events. Your shows will be well publicized on our website and a number of magazines. Miss Brenda Kelly is now working with the WFF as co-producer with Mike Glass on her own Brenda Kelly’s Universe Series® of events within the US. Also on the board governors is Mr. Brad Hollibaugh who will be chairperson for all Eastern Washington State. Assisting Brad will be Miss Mary Burke who is handling judging and athletes committees. Both Many and Brad are also WFF Vice Presidents of North America Countries. Mr. Derek Snelson as the WFF Chairperson for Alaska.
Hence forth, your name and shows will be entered upon our committee members with your acceptance this great honor with the WFF of North America.
Respectfully Yours,
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM

More information on the same topic:

Michael,
Thank you so much for the great email. For the past year or so I have been watching the WFF website and have not seen any shows in North America; and especially none here in the States. At this time we are planning to travel to Europe and participate in a few competitions during the 2007 season.
In September of this year we are planning to host an International Championship in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. I would be more than happy to form a limited partnership with you for this Event so that the WFF can Host this competition with us. Please inform me of your thoughts.
E.Sendriene Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,

HI CHRISTOPHER,
Respectfully Yours,
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM

Michael,
Thank you so much for the great email. For the past year or so I have been watching the WFF website and have not seen any shows in North America; and especially none here in the States. At this time we are planning to travel to Europe and participate in a few competitions during the 2007 season.
In September of this year we are planning to host an International Championship in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. I would be more than happy to form a limited partnership with you for this Event so that the WFF can Host this competition with us. Please inform me of your thoughts.

Great!
E.Sendriene Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,

HI CHRISTOPHER,
Respectfully Yours,
WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM

Michael,

I see a defuinite sport structure in USA sport now...
WFF Officials in USA:

WFF United States America
Name Position
MICHAEL GLASS President WFF North America, President WFF USA
BRAD HOLLIBAUTH Vice President WFF USA, President WFF Washington State
MARY BURKE Vice President WFF USA, Chairman Judges and Athletes Committee
DEREK SHELSON President WFF Alaska State
BRENDA KELLY President WFF Universe Series
Dear Christopher,

It was nice to hear from you.

Please the future all emails to me should be directed to my personal email and not the WFF Forum. We had sent you WFF information last week upon receiving it VIA the WFF Forum: Our address is: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net

I have worked with your president of the INBA Mr. Denny Kakos and his other federations before. We worked together and he supplied a couple of women for our Oxygen Magazine “Women’s Model Quest Universe” a few years ago. After our event we never heard from him again? I understand he still works for Mr. Wally Boykos who does MS. FITNESS. Some of your shows I understand act as qualifiers for the MS FITNESS.

Note: To answer your questions why we have not yet posted WFF North American show listing is because the promoters are trying to lock in venues and sponsors for each event. We are still waiting on them.

Please direct all your correspondence to: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net and not the WFF Forum.

Thank you very much for all your courtesy in this matter.

With best wishes,

Mike Glass – WFF President North America®