Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
I have enjoyed seeing your great photos from event to event.
I would have to say that the European bodybuilders and athletes are more ripped than the Americans per capita.
All the best.
Mike Glass – WFF WBBF

It is ok that all goes well in USA!
Persident WFF-WBBF USA MICHAEL GLASS took part at a big sport fiesta in USA:
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Persident WFF-WBBF USA MICHAEL GLASS took part at a big sport fiesta in USA:

Mike Glass works well!
Yesterday journalists remembered the best Lithuania fitness sportsman, Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE.
This year she will go to America to meet American Athletes at 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico.
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:Yesterday journalists remembered the best Lithuania fitness sportsman, Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE.
This year she will go to America to meet American Athletes at 2007 WFF-WBBF North America Championships in Mexico.

She is a good sportsman! I like her.
Eva Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:Yesterday journalists remembered the best Lithuania fitness sportsman, Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE.

She is a good sportsman! I like her.

Roght you are!
Jerremy Wrote:
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Persident WFF-WBBF USA MICHAEL GLASS took part at a big sport fiesta in USA:

Mike Glass works well!

and every time better and better!
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:

looks like a miracle!
kevin Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:

looks like a miracle!

she is a beautifil girl indeed...
old friends... :twisted:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:old friends... :twisted:

they are well known persons of sport!
Richie Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:old friends... :twisted:

they are well known persons of sport!

:roll:
Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
I gracly accept your offer to attend WFF-WBBF PRO/ AM World in Vilnius.
You are the WFF / WBBF International President. I have been given the job to cover the WFF / WBBF North America. Thanks for the honor though.
I have a new plan and design to reach more potential WFF / WBBF new members.
I send personal regards to International Model Jolante Milerivte and the European team and our International President.
More news coming about the Olympia weekend.
All the best,
Mike Glass USA
- P.S received all the DVD’s. Great!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
I gracly accept your offer to attend WFF-WBBF PRO/ AM World in Vilnius.
You are the WFF / WBBF International President. I have been given the job to cover the WFF / WBBF North America. Thanks for the honor though.
I have a new plan and design to reach more potential WFF / WBBF new members.
I send personal regards to International Model Jolante Milerivte and the European team and our International President.
More news coming about the Olympia weekend.
All the best,
Mike Glass USA
- P.S received all the DVD’s. Great!

Good information!
Today we received a letter from USA:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
I am glad we could work this out with Brenda. Waiting to hear from her.
How wonderful it must be to live near the Baltic sea coast. I live up the hill from Newport Beach, Ca. It takes me seven minutes by car to get to the harbor and bay where the boats are docked. I love the water.
WFF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE has done so much for the WFF / WBBF.
We need someone like her out in America to lead the way. Maybe as time moves forward a special Women's event in JOLANTA'S honor would be very nice to show her appreciation for her work.
Arnold can open up many doors where ever he goes. California is still ready to addopt a new event and leadership. It all takes time. I hope all goes well for the signed Contract with WADA about antidoping.
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from USA:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
How wonderful it must be to live near the Baltic sea coast. I live up the hill from Newport Beach, Ca. It takes me seven minutes by car to get to the harbor and bay where the boats are docked. I love the water.
We need someone like her out in America to lead the way. Maybe as time moves forward a special Women's event in JOLANTA'S honor would be very nice to show her appreciation for her work.
Arnold can open up many doors where ever he goes. California is still ready to addopt a new event and leadership. It all takes time. I hope all goes well for the signed Contract with WADA about antidoping.
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

fine!
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America
Sendriene E. Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

fine!

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

Today writing about WFF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania newspaper is commenting the letter of the President WFF-WBBF MICHAEL GLASS:
Sendriene E. Wrote:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

Today writing about WFF Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE Lithuania newspaper is commenting the letter of the President WFF-WBBF MICHAEL GLASS:

Good!

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

The same article on BRENDA KELLY in Lithuania magazine:
Sendriene E. Wrote:

MICHAEL GLASS wrote:
Dear Ed,
All my best,
Mike Glass
President
WFF-WBBF North America

Mike always has to say something important!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
I had an opportunity to attend a nice Birthday party for my good friend JOE ANTOURI.
Mr. Antouri is the owner of Professional Trainers Association Inc and has IFBB Pro’s on his staff as fitness examiners.
He is entertaining very seriously coming to Russia with me and posssibly bringing IFBB Pro. Robby Robinson to the WFF / WBBF World Championships in November….
This could really display diplomatic relations by having PROPTA with the WFF / WBBF.
…Also at Joe’s the party was IFBB Masters Olympia winner Bob Cickherillo, IFBB Pro Roland Kickenger, Miss Fitness America winner Sherry Goggons, German IFFB Pro. David and Mike “The Zipper” Sabal - NABBA Universe winner and others.
Everyone had a good time.
Doing WFF / WBBF work in the USA.
Mike Glass
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
I had an opportunity to attend a nice Birthday party for my good friend JOE ANTOURI.
Mr. Antouri is the owner of Professional Trainers Association Inc and has IFBB Pro’s on his staff as fitness examiners.
He is entertaining very seriously coming to Russia with me and posssibly bringing IFBB Pro. Robby Robinson to the WFF / WBBF World Championships in November….
This could really display diplomatic relations by having PROPTA with the WFF / WBBF.
…Also at Joe’s the party was IFBB Masters Olympia winner Bob Cickherillo, IFBB Pro Roland Kickenger, Miss Fitness America winner Sherry Goggons, German IFFB Pro. David and Mike “The Zipper” Sabal - NABBA Universe winner and others.
Mike Glass
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass

It could be fine to shake hands with ROBBY ROBINSON in Vilnius:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass

It could be fine to shake hands with ROBBY ROBINSON in Vilnius:

Birthday party moments...

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass