Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
Here with the words of the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS we start a new page devoted to the WFF North America.

MICHAEL GLASS:
Welcome to Womensfigure.com and the World Fitness Federation North American Countries. This is also the website for Women’s Latin Figure and Model Quest, Fittest Mom, Women’s Fitness, and Bodybuilding for Men and Women Series of events. It is the brainchild of Mike Glass, promoter for over three decades of numerous firsts in blockbuster box office sellout-events. Some of these events and International stars have appeared and performed on such stages as and including, the Mr. Olympia Expo - Mandalay Bay, Disneyland, Long Beach and Anaheim Convention Centers plus Knott’s Berry Farm Goodtime Theatres. We wanted to give the athletes the best. To this date these accomplished records have never been challenged.
Women and Men Chris cross North America competing every weekend year after year to see who the best are in various competitions. Unfortunately, many of these events are long forgotten twenty four hours after they are staged because of poor planning for the athletes by the producer.
We at the WFF welcome High-profile competitors but more than the mega stars, we are looking for the thousands of worthy women and men first-time amateurs competitors. We offer a Variety of categories and levels to compete and show what have worked so hard for. Established in Eastern Europe 1967 the WFF has become the largest competitive Pro. /Am federation in the World. Events are now in the USA, Canada and Mexico and designed with the athletes and families in mind who want to bypass the stumbling blocks of their former federation.
We offer you the spot-light and the right to bring friends and families with their own video and still cameras to savor the moments that you have worked so hard for.Womensfigure.com and the WFF aim are to promote events and give the athletes their monies worth. More than box office high grosses, we are supporting the Athletes, Fans, Friends and Families when in attendance at our event. It is our first and only order of business.
Our affiliates, the International Bodybuilder and Fitness Association, World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association and Coloso Federation – Muscular Development En Espanola embrace our beliefs.
Join Us!
Mike Glass Productions©
Sendriene E. Wrote:Here with the words of the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS we start a new page devoted to the WFF North America.

MICHAEL GLASS:
Welcome to Womensfigure.com and the World Fitness Federation North American Countries. This is also the website for Women’s Latin Figure and Model Quest, Fittest Mom, Women’s Fitness, and Bodybuilding for Men and Women Series of events. It is the brainchild of Mike Glass, promoter for over three decades of numerous firsts in blockbuster box office sellout-events. Some of these events and International stars have appeared and performed on such stages as and including, the Mr. Olympia Expo - Mandalay Bay, Disneyland, Long Beach and Anaheim Convention Centers plus Knott’s Berry Farm Goodtime Theatres. We wanted to give the athletes the best. To this date these accomplished records have never been challenged.
Women and Men Chris cross North America competing every weekend year after year to see who the best are in various competitions. Unfortunately, many of these events are long forgotten twenty four hours after they are staged because of poor planning for the athletes by the producer.
We at the WFF welcome High-profile competitors but more than the mega stars, we are looking for the thousands of worthy women and men first-time amateurs competitors. We offer a Variety of categories and levels to compete and show what have worked so hard for. Established in Eastern Europe 1967 the WFF has become the largest competitive Pro. /Am federation in the World. Events are now in the USA, Canada and Mexico and designed with the athletes and families in mind who want to bypass the stumbling blocks of their former federation.
We offer you the spot-light and the right to bring friends and families with their own video and still cameras to savor the moments that you have worked so hard for.Womensfigure.com and the WFF aim are to promote events and give the athletes their monies worth. More than box office high grosses, we are supporting the Athletes, Fans, Friends and Families when in attendance at our event. It is our first and only order of business.
Our affiliates, the International Bodybuilder and Fitness Association, World Bodybuilding and Fitness Association and Coloso Federation – Muscular Development En Espanola embrace our beliefs.
Join Us!
Mike Glass Productions©

Very good start!
george Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:Here with the words of the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS we start a new page devoted to the WFF North America.

MICHAEL GLASS:
Join Us!
Mike Glass Productions©

Very good start!

I think so too!
Some more words of MICHAEL GLASS:

W F F E v e n t s W o r l d W I d e
The 2006 WFF contest season has gotten off with a bang world wide. While the WFF 2005 World Amateur Championships collected an unbelievable 742 athletes from 32 countries! A World Record! The 2006 Amber Prix International, Pro Europe, Latvia Championships and Slovakia Open saw some of the best Women and Men showing ever and brought the audience to the feet to cheer their favorite competitors to the winner circle.
The WFF is one big happy family who work together to build the sport of Figure, Model, Fitness and Bodybuilding in the arena of competition. We help the athletes and other promoters to build events in a positive light and are proud about our federation.
Join the team and let us show the keys to promote your own WFF event in your city and state.
See you in the Winner’s Circle.
Mike Glass - WFF North American President
All Rights Reserved ©
Sendriene E. Wrote:Some more words of MICHAEL GLASS:

W F F E v e n t s W o r l d W I d e
The 2006 WFF contest season has gotten off with a bang world wide. While the WFF 2005 World Amateur Championships collected an unbelievable 742 athletes from 32 countries! A World Record! The 2006 Amber Prix International, Pro Europe, Latvia Championships and Slovakia Open saw some of the best Women and Men showing ever and brought the audience to the feet to cheer their favorite competitors to the winner circle.
The WFF is one big happy family who work together to build the sport of Figure, Model, Fitness and Bodybuilding in the arena of competition. We help the athletes and other promoters to build events in a positive light and are proud about our federation.
Join the team and let us show the keys to promote your own WFF event in your city and state.
See you in the Winner’s Circle.
Mike Glass - WFF North American President
All Rights Reserved ©

Very good news from USA!
MICHAEL GLASS story:

After my Dad died of a massive heart attack in 1959 I had just turned thirteen. I began to weight train at home and weighed 140 pounds. I was very skinny and under weight. The year was now 1965 and the start of “Big Time Bodybuilding”. Joe Weider gave us the first Mr. Olympia and the debut of the great Larry Scott. The prize money was only $1,000.00. It would be years before mass acceptance would be the order of the day and the mega health spas would come into there own. Multi million dollar health and fitness industry was still twenty five year away but closing in fast. Working out in dusty old makeshift, ill equipped gyms was all that we had. TV’s Jack La Lanne was stretching his way to good health. I read all I could about health and bodybuilding in Health & Strength and Iron man magazines. I began making trips to Muscle Beach and Gold’s Gym in Santa Monica. There I met Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dave Draper, Frank Zane and many icons in my industry. I was then encouraged by Mr. Universe Dave Draper to enter the Mr. Pacific Southwest Bodybuilding Championships. After winning the title and most muscular man in California I thought I was on my way to my true destiny.
was on my way to becoming a good bodybuilder but providence brought me into the Health club business. In 1971 I was hired by Reverend Bob Zuver to manage Zuver’s Power lifting Hall of Fame Gym in Costa Mesa, Ca. It was a crazy place with extra heavy duty equipment all welded together. The lat pull down had the chain off the Queen Marry and the front door weighed two tons. There were extra large signs that read “Think Big God is Big”. Men and Women worked out on separate days and there was no swearing or leaving your weights out or your membership was terminated. Bodybuilding and Fitness was coming out of the dark ages there were many Dead-End roads, Detours and Pot-Holes in my journey. Many shows I competed in were poorly run AAU physique events. I new what the athletes wanted being a competitor so in 1975 I ran my very first bodybuilding show in a health club I managed called; Adam & Eve athlete Club. We brought in sixty attendees and had fifteen contestants. It was the start of larger events of quality and substance. In 1978 I created the word “Muscle Classic” and hosted the first “Orange County Muscle Classic”. We had one thousand attendees and seventy competitors. The athletes enjoyed the seven foot trophies, bigger posters, better guest posers than our competitors. Remember: At the time there were no women’s bodybuilding and men and women worked out on different days in the gyms and health spas. There were no personal trainers who got paid and gym enrolment included an exercise programs.
n 1980 NPC came into the picture as a stepping stone to the IFBB. In 1984 NPC top events were bid upon to produce. The top bids usually won the opportunity to produce the show that year. I bid on, and won top shows because of my success with other events. In most every case, we doubled and even tripled the attendance and brought in more sponsors than that of the former show producers. Bodybuilding and fitness had now become a multi dollar industry, popularity was growing and the buzz word was personal trainer to the stars.
For many years in America I was known as the promoter of some of the largest and best run Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure events in the World. I worked very hard and long to develop the reputation as: “Promoter Extraordinary” This title was given to me in the mid 80’s by Mr. Robert Kennedy, the Editor of Muscle Mag International magazine. In those days the movie called “Pumping Iron” featured Arnold Schwarzenegger, Serge Nubret and Lou Ferrigno. Serge was five times Mr. Universe had hired me to create the WABBA World Grand Pro/Am Tour. A $200.000.00 world Bodybuilding tour. The event was impressive but created problems with my sanctioning body because I worked for another organization. It brought “The Myth” Sergio Oliva out of retirement to win our World Championships and he went on to win in Paris. It was a big spring board for future Professional events. I always had an affinity for this arena but times were changing. Other promoters asked me to team up with them. I accepted one request and teamed up with Mr. Javier Pollock, IFBB President of all the Caribbean states. We tripled our attendance at the North American Championships and Women’s Nationals and became the largest on record three years running.
Years later after producing over 60 successful sellout events I tied the Mr. Olympia attendance with 5000 one day’s attendees at my Orange County Muscle Classic®. I learned all I could about training and nutrition from the stars I hired to guest pose at all my events. Created “Women’s Figure” at the 2000 Mr. Olympia weekend. I signed a legal contract with the help of none other than “The Trainer of Champions” Mr. Joe Weider. It was the first ever “Joe Weider’s Model Quest”. Joe gave me his blessing and over $150,000.00 worth of publicity in his magazines. At that time Women’s Bodybuilding were too extremely muscular and sponsors weren’t buying it anymore. Notwithstanding, Joe and I agreed it was time for a change and we called it: “Joe Weider’s Model Quest” for women and men”. It was the first “Women’s Figure” contest at the Olympia Expo. The Olympia Expo was filled with eager fans and the event had over 150 entries competing with a total of l 000 requests for entries from this one day event. “Women’s Figure” was born. In 2001 Women’s Figure was implemented with both the NPC and IFBB. In 2001 we created the “Model Quest America and Universe” for women.
Sendriene E. Wrote:MICHAEL GLASS story:

After my Dad died of a massive heart attack in 1959 I had just turned thirteen. I began to weight train at home and weighed 140 pounds. I was very skinny and under weight. The year was now 1965 and the start of “Big Time Bodybuilding”. Joe Weider gave us the first Mr. Olympia and the debut of the great Larry Scott. The prize money was only $1,000.00. It would be years before mass acceptance would be the order of the day and the mega health spas would come into there own. Multi million dollar health and fitness industry was still twenty five year away but closing in fast. Working out in dusty old makeshift, ill equipped gyms was all that we had. TV’s Jack La Lanne was stretching his way to good health. I read all I could about health and bodybuilding in Health & Strength and Iron man magazines. I began making trips to Muscle Beach and Gold’s Gym in Santa Monica. There I met Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dave Draper, Frank Zane and many icons in my industry. I was then encouraged by Mr. Universe Dave Draper to enter the Mr. Pacific Southwest Bodybuilding Championships. After winning the title and most muscular man in California I thought I was on my way to my true destiny.
was on my way to becoming a good bodybuilder but providence brought me into the Health club business. In 1971 I was hired by Reverend Bob Zuver to manage Zuver’s Power lifting Hall of Fame Gym in Costa Mesa, Ca. It was a crazy place with extra heavy duty equipment all welded together. The lat pull down had the chain off the Queen Marry and the front door weighed two tons. There were extra large signs that read “Think Big God is Big”. Men and Women worked out on separate days and there was no swearing or leaving your weights out or your membership was terminated. Bodybuilding and Fitness was coming out of the dark ages there were many Dead-End roads, Detours and Pot-Holes in my journey. Many shows I competed in were poorly run AAU physique events. I new what the athletes wanted being a competitor so in 1975 I ran my very first bodybuilding show in a health club I managed called; Adam & Eve athlete Club. We brought in sixty attendees and had fifteen contestants. It was the start of larger events of quality and substance. In 1978 I created the word “Muscle Classic” and hosted the first “Orange County Muscle Classic”. We had one thousand attendees and seventy competitors. The athletes enjoyed the seven foot trophies, bigger posters, better guest posers than our competitors. Remember: At the time there were no women’s bodybuilding and men and women worked out on different days in the gyms and health spas. There were no personal trainers who got paid and gym enrolment included an exercise programs.
n 1980 NPC came into the picture as a stepping stone to the IFBB. In 1984 NPC top events were bid upon to produce. The top bids usually won the opportunity to produce the show that year. I bid on, and won top shows because of my success with other events. In most every case, we doubled and even tripled the attendance and brought in more sponsors than that of the former show producers. Bodybuilding and fitness had now become a multi dollar industry, popularity was growing and the buzz word was personal trainer to the stars.
For many years in America I was known as the promoter of some of the largest and best run Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure events in the World. I worked very hard and long to develop the reputation as: “Promoter Extraordinary” This title was given to me in the mid 80’s by Mr. Robert Kennedy, the Editor of Muscle Mag International magazine. In those days the movie called “Pumping Iron” featured Arnold Schwarzenegger, Serge Nubret and Lou Ferrigno. Serge was five times Mr. Universe had hired me to create the WABBA World Grand Pro/Am Tour. A $200.000.00 world Bodybuilding tour. The event was impressive but created problems with my sanctioning body because I worked for another organization. It brought “The Myth” Sergio Oliva out of retirement to win our World Championships and he went on to win in Paris. It was a big spring board for future Professional events. I always had an affinity for this arena but times were changing. Other promoters asked me to team up with them. I accepted one request and teamed up with Mr. Javier Pollock, IFBB President of all the Caribbean states. We tripled our attendance at the North American Championships and Women’s Nationals and became the largest on record three years running.
Years later after producing over 60 successful sellout events I tied the Mr. Olympia attendance with 5000 one day’s attendees at my Orange County Muscle Classic®. I learned all I could about training and nutrition from the stars I hired to guest pose at all my events. Created “Women’s Figure” at the 2000 Mr. Olympia weekend. I signed a legal contract with the help of none other than “The Trainer of Champions” Mr. Joe Weider. It was the first ever “Joe Weider’s Model Quest”. Joe gave me his blessing and over $150,000.00 worth of publicity in his magazines. At that time Women’s Bodybuilding were too extremely muscular and sponsors weren’t buying it anymore. Notwithstanding, Joe and I agreed it was time for a change and we called it: “Joe Weider’s Model Quest” for women and men”. It was the first “Women’s Figure” contest at the Olympia Expo. The Olympia Expo was filled with eager fans and the event had over 150 entries competing with a total of l 000 requests for entries from this one day event. “Women’s Figure” was born. In 2001 Women’s Figure was implemented with both the NPC and IFBB. In 2001 we created the “Model Quest America and Universe” for women.

Interesting.
MMICHAEL GLASS ends his story with these words:

n November 2005 at the IBFA World Championships in Carrara Italy. I was honored along side the great movie star and strong man Michael Mitchell from Scotland. We both received the Physical Culture Award for our achievement in the Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding industry over two decades. The event was produced by the president of the IBFA and veteran promoter Mr. Biagio Filizola.
In December 2005 WFF International President, Mr. Edmundas Daubaras voted me to the Presidency of the WFF USA and North American Countries. It’s is a great honor and privilege to work for such an honest federation. Plans are to expend the WFF and take all the events to National qualifying status 2006-2007. See story in Muscular Development Magazine July 2006 Issue.
In 2007 all eyes will be focused on the WFF International verses USA. It will be two worlds coming together in California in the largest Model, figure, bodybuilding and fitness events of its kind. It will take thousands of hours, sponsorships, magazine coverage and affiliates on international bases.
Sendriene E. Wrote:MMICHAEL GLASS ends his story with these words:

n November 2005 at the IBFA World Championships in Carrara Italy. I was honored along side the great movie star and strong man Michael Mitchell from Scotland. We both received the Physical Culture Award for our achievement in the Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding industry over two decades. The event was produced by the president of the IBFA and veteran promoter Mr. Biagio Filizola.
In December 2005 WFF International President, Mr. Edmundas Daubaras voted me to the Presidency of the WFF USA and North American Countries. It’s is a great honor and privilege to work for such an honest federation. Plans are to expend the WFF and take all the events to National qualifying status 2006-2007. See story in Muscular Development Magazine July 2006 Issue.
In 2007 all eyes will be focused on the WFF International verses USA. It will be two worlds coming together in California in the largest Model, figure, bodybuilding and fitness events of its kind. It will take thousands of hours, sponsorships, magazine coverage and affiliates on international bases.

good words
Some more words of MICHAEL GLASS:

Welcome to the World Fitness Federation of North American Countries.
WFF GIVES YOU A STAGE:
The WFF hosted its first event in 1967. Since 1967 till now the WFF has become the largest federation for Figure, Fitness, Model and Bodybuilding of it kind in the world. In 2005 Amateur World Championships saw 742 athletes compete.
PROMOTE A WFF EVENT IN YOUR CITY AND STATE:
We invite any and all federations and athletes to join us in promoting events of quality and honor for athletes who strive to perfect a Symmetrical, Strong and well Balanced Body. We are the only federation in the World that will help you promote your own event in your own city and state. We can give you the tools to build your own event and encourage you with time tested methods and record breaking audience attendance.
The International office is based in Lithuania in Eastern Europe. Log on to: www.wffbodybuilding.com and see how many events that interest you. Note: Mike Glass was the inventor and promoter of the first Women’s Figure and Model Quest event held at the 2000 Joe Weider’s Mr. Olympia Weekend at Mandalay Bay Expo Las Vegas. We took pride in that event and displayed Women’s figure as an event for women with symmetry, beauty and proportion. Today, six years later most all of our original qualities have been overwhelmingly over shadowed by extremely muscular women’s physiques on stage. These protruding muscular bodies are not what we intended. This is women’s Bodybuilding of fifteen years ago.
WFF WELCOMES ALL ATHLETES:
We at www.Womensfigure.com and WFF see the future as it unfolds for over 3.5 decades. Women’s Model Quest, Figure Quest and Fitness are the next wave in our mainstream society of things to come. It has been said; we are only as strong as our weakest link. Today many athletes World Wide are indeed tired of dealing with the many problems, health risks and being ripped off with large entry fees and card fees from federations who demand more than they are giving. Many athletes family members can’t even bring a video or still camera to the event without bring harass to buy the federations event pictures. Athletes are being threatened or ban if they, out of there own free will make up there minds to enter another federation event. WFF welcomes you to a real alternative.
Questions send to: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net

WFF GIVES YOU A STAGE:
The WFF hosted its first event in 1967. Since 1967 till now the WFF has become the largest federation for Figure, Fitness, Model and Bodybuilding of it kind in the world. In 2005 Amateur World Championships saw 742 athletes compete.
We invite any and all federations and athletes to join us in promoting events of quality and honor for athletes who strive to perfect a Symmetrical, Strong and well Balanced Body. We are the only federation in the World that will help you promote your own event in your own city and state. We can give you the tools to build your own event and encourage you with time tested methods and record breaking audience attendance.
The International office is based in Lithuania in Eastern Europe. Log on to: www.wffbodybuilding.com and see how many events that interest you. Note: Mike Glass was the inventor and promoter of the first Women’s Figure and Model Quest event held at the 2000 Joe Weider’s Mr. Olympia Weekend at Mandalay Bay Expo Las Vegas. We took pride in that event and displayed Women’s figure as an event for women with symmetry, beauty and proportion. Today, six years later most all of our original qualities have been overwhelmingly over shadowed by extremely muscular women’s physiques on stage. These protruding muscular bodies are not what we intended. This is women’s Bodybuilding of fifteen years ago.
We at www.Womensfigure.com and WFF see the future as it unfolds for over 3.5 decades. Women’s Model Quest, Figure Quest and Fitness are the next wave in our mainstream society of things to come. It has been said; we are only as strong as our weakest link. Today many athletes World Wide are indeed tired of dealing with the many problems, health risks and being ripped off with large entry fees and card fees from federations who demand more than they are giving. Many athletes family members can’t even bring a video or still camera to the event without bring harass to buy the federations event pictures. Athletes are being threatened or ban if they, out of there own free will make up there minds to enter another federation event. WFF welcomes you to a real alternative.

Very well!
David Wrote:

WFF GIVES YOU A STAGE:

Very well!

Mike did a great job!
Brad Wrote:
David Wrote:

WFF GIVES YOU A STAGE:

Very well!

Mike did a great job!

America is a bog country and there is always a lot to do. If you have wish...
NEWS FLASH FOR NORTH AMERICA!!!
It was indeed an honor and privilege meeting the great Svetlana Pugacheva (WFF Vice President - Russia) and her friend at the 2006 Mr. Olympia weekend Expo. She and her friend were very gracious and I thank them very much for bringing the WFF News magazines for us in the USA. We were very pleased to receive them. I really wish I knew a little Russian.

Unfortunately, some of the photos taken of Svetlana did not turn out. Please see Svetlana and Lee Priest. Other photo’s were Bettie, Joe and Ben Weider, Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman, Mr. O. competitors, Kira Canadian Champion and models.

All the best form the WFF North America.

Mike Glass
Svetlana Pugacheva and Mike Glass
Mike, I am proud of you and of the work you are doing.
At last the Bodybuilding World in USA knows something more but IFBB...
Your person will be on a high position in the History of World's bodybuilding.
I imagine how hard is to do your WFF work in the heart of "Wieder's Imperia"...
Ronnie Coleman
timoxa Wrote:Mike, I am proud of you and of the work you are doing.
At last the Bodybuilding World in USA knows something more but IFBB...
Your person will be on a high position in the History of World's bodybuilding.
I imagine how hard is to do your WFF work in the heart of "Wieder's Imperia"...

That is correct!
CANADA CHAMP INTERESTED IN WFF COMPETITIONS
Svetlana and I made the WFF name known at the Olympia Expo. We did what we could without getting removed from the show!!!!!
Mikeglass Wrote:Svetlana and I made the WFF name known at the Olympia Expo. We did what we could without getting removed from the show!!!!!

Well done!
brother Wrote:
Mikeglass Wrote:Svetlana and I made the WFF name known at the Olympia Expo. We did what we could without getting removed from the show!!!!!

Well done!

:lol:
Lori Wrote:
brother Wrote:

Well done!

:lol:

I like the way you work!
Olympia Professional received a WFF FLYER!
Mikeglass Wrote:Olympia Professional received a WFF FLYER!

Great!
ILMAR Wrote:
Mikeglass Wrote:Olympia Professional received a WFF FLYER!

Great!

Great Michael and great Ronnie!
IFBB Pro DIANA DENNIS devoted a special picture for EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:IFBB Pro DIANA DENNIS devoted a special picture for EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

:roll:
george Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:IFBB Pro DIANA DENNIS devoted a special picture for EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS

:roll:

Where is she now?
The great Diana Dennis was at the 2006 Mr. O. Weekend. I took a current photo of her for the WFF but, like Svetlana Pugacheva, some photos did not develop? She looked great as always!

Good News however, Diana is very interested in working with the WFF in North America. I think I have an Idea! I will keep you posted!

Mike – WFF -USA